Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6601-6650 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana placed her hands to her throat as she felt her lungs burning a bit from the water that had entered them as she watched the creature's body float downwards and into the darkness, her eyes satisfied. She looked around herself, for a moment, but then closed her eyes with a smile at her accomplishment of getting Enricho to the other side in time. But then her eyes opened as she heard something striking against the other side, her ears perking. She looked over to an area where collapsing cavern was still lit by the dim glow of the crystals that it had contained and saw a few chunks of rock floating downwards. Grabbing hold of whatever jagged part of rock that she could get a grip on, she pulled herself towards that area, stabbing her stinger into cracks to pull herself further and faster.

~

Wiezen sat the triplet's cups onto the table before he picked up Franziska and Flynn's plate when he saw that they didn't come down to the table. He shrugged it off and thought to himself, Hmph, I'll just leave these for Weiss and Emma... But as he went to sat the plates down where Emma and Weiss used to sit at the table, he froze. It came back to his mind that there was no longer a Weiss nor a Emma there anymore, and he furrowed his brows as he zoned out. It took him a minute to realize that his hands had started trembling, coming back to his senses quickly when he almost dropped the plates. He took in a steady deep breath and decided that he would just take the plates to Franziska and Flynn to distract his mind and keep himself occupied. He gathered two forks and stuck them through the top of the pancakes and placing the plates on the counter before going back to pour them a glass of something to drink as well.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He continued to strike at the rocks, but to no avail, as he fell to his knees) Damn it! (He punched the rock with his bare hand, tearing the skin of his knuckle and causing it to bleed as he grit his teeth)
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga organized the table a bit more by setting napkins and even a few rose scented candles. She went over by Wiezen and observed the suspicious view and realized what was happening when he had paused where Emma and Weiss used to sit. Rosemary was sitting right where Emma would sit next to her, and the mother remembered that awful day of horror and denial. She went to Wiezen and expanded a small smile at him, hesitating to place a hand on his shoulder.

Helga: ....Are thou alright? I'll take the plates upstairs so that you can stay with the children, how does that sound?
A few feet away from Enricho, a few of the smaller rocks began to shift for a moment or so before everything became still for a few minutes. But then Ossiana's stinger broke through rocks and made a small opening there for her to take a sharp breath through as she started coughing. Her stinger pulled back and began to chisel at the rock to break more away so that she could create a larger opening to crawl through.

~

Wiezen managed a smile and shook his head. "No no, it's alright, just a bit clumsy is all. It's been feeling as if I've been walking in a new body for the past few days or so as well, so I'm still getting used to things as they are." He said before taking the plates back into his hand. "And besides, I'm not eating anything anyways so I'll be fine with just doing this." He said while going to the triplets and placing a kiss on their foreheads. "Enjoy now little ones, make sure you eat as much as you can and then you all can go play." He said before heading towards the stairs.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Looked over at Ossiana as she was breaking through the rocks, his eyes widened) Oss! (He ran over and using his sword like a crowbar, pried away rocks to help her create a big enough hole for her to crawl through)
Helga quickly followed after him, tailing behind him.

Helga: W-wait, you're not eating? Why not? I want your stomach to be as full as it can be. And plus the pancakes smell delicious, how could you resist? *thinks for any reason she could think of* ...Are you leaving soon again?
When the opening became large enough, Ossiana pulled herself through and to the safety of solid ground, coughing up some of the water that had gotten into her lungs. When she was finished, he let out a exasperated sigh. "I..fucking HATE...spiders." She said, shivering for a moment before her body began to quickly warm itself up. She began to wring out her hair, using the heat of her hands to dry it some.

~

"Well not at the moment. I thought I'd play with the children for a while before I go home." Home...a place under a bridge like structure. "And I still need to find a job, but I think I've found something that's caught my interest." Wiezen added as he headed up the stairs. "And besides, I told you that I already had breakfast, remember?"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He puts his sword away as he looks at Ossiana) Thank god, Oss. I thought you were dead

(Okay, I'm off to bed. I am exhausted. See you guys tomorrow)
Jade_23 commented…
baii Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
See ya in about 7 hours или so xD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
i would go too but sleep is for the weak xD Больше года
^ This xD Больше года
Helga: ...O-Oh... Well... I'm not sure where that home is... I thought... okay... *lowers her ears a bit, thinking that perhaps he might have moved on with someone else* Well.. You're always welcomed to stay here. There's... There will always be sheets available for thee here. And a warm bed. And hot water... And you're children... And food... heh...
Ossiana blinked for a moment before looking at him, her head tipping to the side. "Dead?" She repeated as she began to check him for injuries, just as she had done down in the cavern. "You should have more faith in me. After all, you said that you trusted me right?" She said, a gentle smile coming on her lips until she came across his bleeding knuckles. She frowned some before thumping him in the forehead. "And don't hurt yourself..." She said softly. "Hold still, this might burn a little." She took his hand in hers, her palms heating to where she would be able to burn the open bruises on his knuckles close.

~

Wiezen gave a nod. "Thanks, Quartz. I'll be to sure to keep that in mind. I have a lot of things to do, and getting a job with humans was actually more difficult than I thought it would be. I never knew that so much could depend on appearance, and I still find it strange. I've learned a lot more than I expected." He said almost a bit cheerfully. He didn't really consider poor anymore, and to him, he wasn't homeless. As he had been told, no ones really poor, just unfortunate. He went to the guest room and managed to knock on the door with his foot.
last edited Больше года
Helga was confused at first with his words, about to speak but closing her mouth instead. She didn't quite understand what he meant, but she nodded softly anyways. She counted her fingers awkwardly as she stood besides him, waiting for the door to be opened. But there was no response. After a while of waiting Helga sighed and opened the door herself, only to find Flynn snoring heavily under the sheets as the pillows covered his head. The witch released a low chuckle and led Wiezen in, asking him to just put the breakfast on the side for it to be there when he woke up.

Helga: We'll give him a few extra minutes of sleep. *walks back to the door and holds it open for Wiezen*
last edited Больше года
While waiting for the door to be opened, Wiezen thought about the elderly man that he had helped from yesterday and the music from the instrument that he had contributed to. The people he had given the gold that he had to. It all made him feel good inside. That feeling that he had felt as he sat around the fire with a bottle of ale, talking. Laughing. It was freedom to his mind.
He was brought from his thoughts when Helga had opened the door, walking in and setting the plate down as she had asked him to. He scratched his head for a moment before turning and walking out the door and going back to the stairs, pausing when he remembered that he left his bag in the bathroom. So before he started to go down the stairs, he went to retrieve it.
last edited Больше года
Helga was leading the way downstairs with Wiezen until he went back up to retrieve his bag. And so she decided to wait where he had left her until he returned, humming lightly. But then her ears perked to the sounds of crashing plates and tumbling silverware. All the ruckus emitted from the kitchen.

Back in the kitchen, Zealia was found to be on top of the refrigerator, while Elijah behind a chair, and Jr. swinging around on the ceiling fan. They each seemed to carry their own half-eaten pancake, tearing pieces of them and throwing it at each other with magic. Zealia was able to block a throw with a barrier, then returned it by hitting Elijah on the forehead with the piece of cake. Meanwhile little Jacob had been covered in pancake mix that had been thrown around recklessly at the battle of the Quartz triplets. Wiezen Jr. wasn't really in the mood of fighting, but that had all changed when a large chunk of mix had been splattered across his grumpy face as Elijah and Zealia giggled in mischief. He growled lowly before the cabinets of the kitchen began to shakes, the little boy elevating a bunch of silverware and aiming it at his siblings. Lia and Eli were quick to elevate bowls to use as shields as the forks and spoons clashed against them. Once Jr. ran out of fuel, Zealia peeked through and stuck her tongue out at him. But then Jr. sent a wave of magic to his sister and made her topple off the fridge, making her land luckily on the sack of potatoes that was next to it.
last edited Больше года
After Wiezen had retrieved his bag from the bathroom, he went to the stairs where Helga had been awaiting for him, allowing himself to be taken away in thought to what he would seek to accomplish for the day after he was done there. His thoughts were only disrupted when he heard the ruckus coming from the kitchen while making his way down the stairs. Upon entering the kitchen, he was only slightly surprised by the mess that was left there. With his eyebrows furrowed for a moment, he cleared his throat loudly and crossed his arms. "So, I'm guessing that none of you want dessert then? Or popcorn." He said, looking between the three children and then at the mess that they had made. The silverware and food that was scattered all over the place. His gaze when up to Jr. "Get down from there. Now" He said sternly while picking Elijah up from behind the chair. "Who's responsible for starting this? No, on second thought, I'm holding you all accountable for this mess that you've made."
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
are they going to be kicked to the road too? xD Больше года
No, cause their actually his kids xD Больше года
Helga's eye slightly twitched as she observed the disaster only three magical children had done. When Wiezen spoke, she perked her ears.

Helga: ...wait... D-Do I still get to try the popcorn? ...n-nevermind now is not the time...

All the plates that were clean were now dirty and filled with pancake mix. Upon hearing Wiezen's voice, the triplets immediately stopped what they were doing, and so did Jacob at the time who was giggling uncontrollably. Elijah had tried to scramble away when Wiezen carried him, and he and Wiezen Jr. were the first to camouflage themselves and "disappear" into the nothingness to avoid confrontation. Meanwhile Zealia had not quite developed the power to follow her brothers, she just awkwardly sat there in the sack of potatoes. But then an idea stroke her mind and she jumped off the bag, landing on her two stubby feet. She seemed fine for a moment before she dramatically fell to the ground in front of her father's feet, lying there as if she had been shot as she began to fake whimpers and sniffles.
last edited Больше года
Wiezen raised his eyebrow and picked Zealia up into his arms. "None of that young lady. Do you really think that that will work when you've done it since birth?" He said, tapping her on the bottom while keeping his hold on Eli. His eyes searched around the kitchen after slowly ad landed on a spot that he found to be quite obvious. "Jr, I said get down from there or you will not taste another sweet snack for the next week and I will not lift a finger to make another meal. Which means that you will instead eat only carrots and other vegetables, as will your siblings. Now both you and your brother have until the count of five to reappear right now, and perhaps I will consider easing your punishments. One...two....threeee..."
last edited Больше года
A few moments after Wiezen had gotten to the number three, there was a small flash from the ceiling fan, then another right on Helga which made her gasp in shock. But then there was little Wiezen, sheltering himself in between her mother's breasts where he usually rested when they took walks. Jr. tried to bury himself further into her chest but to no avail as he whimpered softly, dirtying her mother with the pancake mix he was covered in. Soon after as Elijah continued to wiggle in his father's grasp he decided to reveal himself with an angered face of being caught. Zealia frowned when her plan failed and she pouted when she was carried into her father's arms. Helga, even though it was a somewhat serious event, released a very small giggle as she removed Jr. from her breasts and held him closely, stroking his dirtied hair. Jr. stuck out his tongue at his siblings as he snuggled with his mother for support and protection.

Helga: Hmmm... None of this was right little ones, we left you alone for a few seconds and expected full responsibility. And look, you've gotten your poor brother Jacob all dirty.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Bites her lip in pain as Ossiana heals the wounds with her ability)
Wieze had given a "hmph", but when Jr. had stuck his tongue out at his siblings, he raised an eyebrow. "Don't think you're off the hook so easily over there young man." He spoke. But the entire time, he paid Jacob no attention at all. "None of you are. The next incident of this nature that occurs within this kitchen will have your magic restricted." He looked to Zealia. "And you, young lady, you're supposed to be the responsible one. I expected more from you Zealia Quartz." His attention then shifted to Jr. "And you are the oldest out of your siblings, no more of your kitchen antics mister." He finally turned to Eli. "Hmph, and the same goes for you young man." But then he smiled at them. "Now, if you understand, apologize for making this mess and I'll consider letting the three of you off gently."

~

"There..." Ossiana says in conclusion after she finished healing his knuckles. She lifted his chin and smiled. "All better." She turned and looked at the opening she had climbed out of. "Let's go...I don't want to be here any longer than we already have."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Me neither (Follows after Ossiana to hopefully find a way out of the cave)
"It should be a clearer path from when you came in. It looked like we got a good bit of them trapped down there, but stay on your toes. It might be more of the bigger ones lurking somewhere up here." Ossiana says. "So in the mean time...tell me what happened. I can see it in your eyes that it must be something bad. Regardless of who did it to you, I will take full responsibility for it....because I should've been there to stop it." She said. "Whatever you need to say, say it and if you have even the littlest bit of hatred against me then I won't blame you. I'll try my best to fix it..."
Enricho: (He looked at Ossiana directly in the eye) Oss, I would never hate you. You had nothing to do with what is happening to me, I assure you. If I hadn't planned of finding you, I may have been driven insane a long time ago. What has happened is that I am under the influence of some... thing. I don't know what it is, but every time I close my eyes, I see my worst fears come to me, and I am unable to make them stop. I haven't slept in two days because of this and it has been difficult for me to even handle it. But none of this is your fault, Oss. In fact, your the only thing that has kept me from going crazy
Ossiana looked away. "The vows I made as Macross Shire to protect you...I felt that they came from her heart...and now are in mine as well. And I feel as though those vows have been broken. And now that I've been able to pull out who I really am....Enricho, you're not just a lover to me like you were to Macross. You're not something, or someone that I can just keep leaving behind like the way she had. My instinct tells me that you're my mate, Enricho. My only mate. In a sense to say...you're the kind of my heart. And that means more to me than my life." She looked at him. "So whatever's bothering you...whatever's eating at your mind, then you'll get through it. I know and trust that you will. Because I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you're alive and well and I'll walk with you each step of the way." She took his hand in hers, her fingers warm as they wrapped around his. "I don't want to lose you...and I don't want to let you down. I won't..ever again."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He kept his hand around hers) You never have let me down, and I know you won't, Oss. And as long as I am with you, then I know that I can get through this
Zealia's ears lowered when her father spoke about her, meanwhile Jr. squinted his nose to reveal an ever grumpier face. The siblings all looked at one another, awaiting for someone to apologize first. But then Helga spoke instead.

Helga: I'll start off... I'm sorry for judging too quickly and not supporting thee like I should have.

The mother seemed to be talking about something real, more specifically towards Wiezen. But she played it off with a smile as she looked at her children.

Helga: See? Now it's your turn.
Ossiana's ears perked at his words, and she looked ahead of them as the caves, the way he had come in, was only outlined as light from the outside a yard or so ahead. "There's a difference between spiders and scorpions...and I remember now, why I hate spiders, and why as Macross, I feared them." She said. "I hate spiders...because in the end, the female betrays her mate...and devours him. And for that...they disgust me." She looked up at him, not as short as she was before, but still a bit shorter than he was. "I love you..."

~

Wiezen paused for a moment and looked at Helga for a few seconds, shrugging it off mentally as her playing along with getting the children to apologize. He looked back to them. "See, mama was brave, and she apologized. And now it's your turn to be brave as well..."
last edited Больше года
Helga: Mama should've been brave from the start... *sighs, but smiles at her children as she waits for someone to say something*

Zealia: ...I'm sorry...
Jr.: ...Me too...
Elijah: ...sorry...

The mother smiled at her triplets and nodded in acknowledgement at them.

Helga: See? That wasn't so hard.
Wiezen smiled, chuckling some. "Not hard at all, you all did great! And just for doing so and showing that you can be brave, I'll bring you all something special tomorrow when I'm able to. But only if you really meant in when you apologized, and not just because the moment called for it alright?" He placed a kiss on the tip of Zealia's nose and another on Eli's forehead.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He held onto her hand a little tighter as he looked at her) I love you too, Oss.
The triplets seemed to all nod in understanding at their father, but Jr. seemed to squint his eyes when he wasn't kissed. Helga came to the rescue and placed a kiss on his cheek as she giggled. She put aside her "hat" and pulled out a rag to begin cleaning.
Ossiana squeezed his hand gently and gave a nod. "I know....because I've realized that if you didn't then you wouldn't have came all this way just to see me, not that I approve of you putting yourself in danger like that of course." She said while they walked into the light of the outside. She almost stopped at the sight of the old man's body, a shiver running down her spine as she looked away.

~

Wiezen took Jr. off of Helga's hands while she had started cleaning and smiled at him some as he held him with his siblings. "You know, apparently, a lot of people say that you and I have a grumpy face." He chuckled, placing a kiss on his forehead as well. "And I also heard that you three make some pretty good cake yourselves. Is that true little ones?" He said, giving them all a wink.
Jr.'s nose wrinkled when he was kissed. Grumpy? He frowned up at his father, exaggerating his chubby cheeks as he sighed and turned back to glance at his mother who had began to clean up. When Wiezen asked the question, Zealia shook her head in denial truthfully, but then she was slapped gently by her siblings to agree with their father. She blinked before stuttering and nodding her head up at Wiezen, giggling a bit afterwards.

Helga: Cake? *collects the pieces of pancake and sticky mix with her magic* W-What kind of cake? *looks back at her family as she continued to walk before she stepped her foot on the wrong place and slipped on a puddle of pancake mix, the sound of silver crashing against the table as she fell. Luckily the "hat" she wore protected her head from the fall, and she landed on her butt; making her children laugh in sync.* Ow!! S-See this hat is useful!
last edited Больше года
"I promise you all will have a chance to help Papa in the kitchen when the time comes." Wiezen had said, chuckling some at their reaction to his question. When Helga had slipped, he was going to ask her if she was alight until the children had started laughing, bringing a little laugh out of him as well. He took them into the living room and settled them down on the carpet. "I'll leave you here to play while I help your mother clean up in the kitchen. And remember, good behavior is rewarded, so the three of you behave." He said before returning to the kitchen. He helped Helga to her feet with a sigh. "Kids, right?" He said with a small chuckle. "I guess that food strainer did come in handy surprisingly. Or more of...ironically. You alright?"
last edited Больше года
When Wiezen had helped her up, she kept her hand gripped to his for longer than it was needed. Was she alright? She wasn't sure. The colander on her head was tilted on the front, covering the woman's eyes for a brief moment before she slowly lifted her head up at him and gave a small nod, releasing him from her grasp. She probably looked stupid, and with that she gave a faint blush and removed the "hat" from her head, setting it aside. Unfortunately some of her curly locks had been tangled with pancake mix, and now that she had slipped her clothing was also sticky because of it. She stood there awkwardly in front of her lover, and she was about to speak before she stopped herself. Just let it go... She inhaled softly before faking a chuckle at his words and continuing to clean the mess up.
last edited Больше года
Wiezen scratched his head some and only put on a smile before he went to gather all of the silverware and the plates that his children had left on the table, along with the bowls that had been thrown around everywhere. He took the skillets from the cauldron's grid and grabbed the mixing bowls that had been used and returned to the sink where he would sit everything down on the counter. But then he had to return to grab the cups since he couldn't get everything in one go. He ran some hot soapy water into the sink and began to use a sponge to wash the dishes, making sure that he scrubbed and rinsed them thoroughly, making efficient use of his hands to keep himself occupied. He remained silent mostly to listen to the children play as he went on to drying the silverware and other dishes.
last edited Больше года
Helga also was quiet, scrubbing the floors with the sponges she had gotten ahold of and placing all the trash in a bag that hung in the air with magic. She bent down to reach the corners of the tables and lather them up with soap and water to get rid of the pancake mix that was stuck to the floor. She dried the table after scrubbing it throughly, then continued with drying the floor. Her ears twitched in delight of the giggles that came from her triplets, and as she dried around where Jacob was, she looked up at him and waved with a smile, speaking in her baby voice.

Helga: Oh, hi there my little boy!~ Are you enjoying the show? Did you also enjoy the pancakes? I bet they were delicious, just like you my little munchkin'. *smiles at the giggles that she had made come out of him as she continued drying the floors*
last edited Больше года
After Wiezen had finished drying the dishes with a towel, he dried his hands of and folded it before he started putting everything away in the cabinets. He placed the bowls back where he had got them, and the plates where they were supposed to be. He stuck the silverware into drawers and when he finished with that, he let out a sigh. The entire time he listened to the triplets and their laughter, he kept a mental barrier around his mind on instinct as he dove deep into thought. Images of the townsfolk rebuilding what had been destroyed flashed in his memory, and he began to get an idea of something that he felt would resolve something else for him came forth as he leaned against the counter.
last edited Больше года
Helga shook off the excess of dust outside from her towels and hung them to dry. She wiped her dirty hands around her dress and went back in her house to retrieve a smaller towel in which she would wipe the pancake mix off little Jacob's hands and cheeks. To keep him entertained she spun around with him, as if she was dancing while making a few baby sounds to keep a smile on his face. She giggled as she finished and went to go put Jacob besides his other siblings so that they could play together, and they did. They mumbled in their baby language as they pretended to be the toys they held, clashing it within each other and making a few monster growls. Helga smiled motherly before she went to the sink to rinse her hands.
Wiezen yawned a little as Helga was coming back into the kitchen, but stepped off to the side when he saw that she was going to the sink. He had caught himself staring at Emma and Weiss's chairs at the table for a few seconds while she had been outside, and the sound of the door closing had snapped him out of zoning out again, and soon he was back to listening to the children play. He watched them from the kitchen with a small smile. He remembered back to when they were first born, the triplets. They had grown so fast, now talking and walking almost a s if they were pros, though he knew that they still had a long way to go and a lot more to learn.
last edited Больше года
Helga dried off her hands and released a low sigh, tying her messy hair into a bun and ignoring the fact that there was still a little bit of pancake mix left in it. She played with her fingers for a moment before she went to sit down on the clean table, her ears twitching every now and then to the sound of her children playing. To have almost everyone here felt... Nice. Relaxing. Relieved. She smiled lightly at the nothingness as she began to contemplate about things. Life. But the lonely witch's attention turned back to her kids as she watched them play.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Looks down at the old man's body) God... Thank goodness that whatever that thing was in there, it's dead now
Ossiana nodded quickly in agreement. "I made sure of it...especially for her putting her nasty fingers on you." She said, feeling a bit proud of herself. She fell silent for a minute or so before looking down at the ground. "S-so...is there anything you'd like to know about me...anything you'd like to ask. I'll answer any questions you may have with truth."

~

After a while of watching the children play with one another, Wiezen stretched a little and sighed in relief before going over to peer out the window for a moment. Hm...doesn't seem like it's going to be raining again any time soon.., he thought to himself as he looked out at the sky. He would have to get going soon. A job wouldn't find itself, and he was sure that he would hear more music today along the way. That, and he would probably have a few more things to do in general. His gaze shifted to his bandaged arm and he flexed his finger a few times. Ironically, he remembered the time he had to tear that very arm off some time ago. He cringed slightly at the thought of it, but found it lucky that he was able to keep it this time around at least.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Well... When you left, where did you go, and what happened, and why is your name changed. There's a lot that I am facing here right now, and I want to know everything that happened that lead to this change in you
Helga had leaned her cheek once again against the palm of her hand and her elbow resting on the table. She chuckled every now and then when she witnessed her children do something cute or weird. But after a while, the nymph closed her eyes for a long moment, resting them as a small, relaxed grin expanded on her face.
Ossiana took in a deep breath. She had expected a few of the questions, and as she had told him, she would answer them honestly. "When I left I...I went to go find the masked stranger. I was...angry with you. With Helga. Everyone. I needed a reason to leave, so I found one." She said. "I didn't know what to do anymore at that point. So I went to find the man with the mask. I felt like I had something to prove. I wanted to kill him myself. But instead, I found myself being persuaded. I don't know how, but he knew that I was on the search for something. So I abided out of desperation because there were things that I needed to know. From the time that we were brought back alive, there were new things that I found myself remembering that I didn't truly remember...at first. But then more and more of it came back, like missing fractures to a shattered glass. On one of those days, I ran into Wiezen and was merely destroyed. But I managed to escape in one piece, only because he wasn't after me at the time. But I found that my soul had never been whole as Macross Shire. Every time I've died, a piece of it managed to come back to it once I was brought back, as it was meant to. But this happened one hundred years earlier than it was supposed to." She rubbed her arm as she continued. "There was something that I did for a dear friend long before you were born. An heir to a throne. But in order for the throne to be passed, there was a trial that had to be undergone, by the heir that would last three hundred years. And with her, the heir had to choose a person that was suspected to be the most loyal to her. And that person was me. There is much more to that part of things...but I suppose you'd need to speak to the heir, for I'm sure she has returned to her people by now. With my...with Sonni." She sighed. "To make a long explanation shorter, I killed the mask stranger after gaining the information that I needed. I came to these lands in search of more answers and came across the thing that we encountered in that cave. The mother of that thing is why Macross feared spiders, and why I hate them. My name is no longer Macross because that isn't who I am. But perhaps...she was the closest to being me. Did that help ease your mind?"

~

Wiezen watched the children play a little while longer before he ended up leaving the kitchen and heading upstairs to use the bathroom. But just as he was about to go inside, he stopped at the sight of his dead son's room. There was something that had started itching at hiss mind, and he knew the only way to do that was to confront it now or he would suffer more compared to letting it be. He went to what used to be Weiss's room and reached out to open the door, but his hand stopped on the knob. He couldn't bring himself to open it. He let out a sigh and turned away from the door, closing his eyes for a brief moment. When he opened them, he went back to the bathroom and did what he had went there to do before washing his hands and heading back down stairs.
Enricho: Well... It's a lot to take in, but... I think I understand what you mean... I didn't think that all this would be happening to you (Tries hard to better understand this, as all of it being handed to him is far too much for him to comprehend)
Helga had perked her ears and opened her eyes when she heard walking steps on the stairs. She looked at Wiezen head up, and she released a soft sigh before walking over to the living room to join her children in their play. The triplets all smiled at their mother and they came up with a new game to play that would involve her. And so they played one of their favorite games, which was saving the damsel in distress. Helga immediately recognized their thoughts, and with a snap, she made mini "armor" helmets of paper appear on each of their small heads, including Jacob. Now what they needed was a monster. And so her ears twitched when Wiezen came around, and she flashed a small smile at him.

Helga: Would thee like to play monster or shall I and you be the damsel in distress? *giggles with a snort in the end, but then a frown suddenly settles on her face* ...Wait.. Are thou leaving already?
last edited Больше года
Ossiana brought him to a stop and turned him to face her. "Neither did I...not until now." She shook her head. "But I'll work everything out with myself eventually to give a clearer explanation...or I'll try. But you shouldn't worry about it too much...we'll focus on getting you better first. That's my priority."

~

"Yes..." Wiezen answered, scratching the back of his head. "I have to get going before more rain decides to come in and look for a job before it gets late." He said, picking his bag up from it's place next to the door and hoisting it onto his shoulders. "And I have to pick up popcorn for the children." He said, kneeling down to kiss the triplets on their foreheads. "But I'll return to prepare dinner. I've decided on attempting to get the other surprise today instead of tomorrow as well." He gave a small bow. "Thank you for the hospitality, Quartz."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: I don't know if we can. I don't know where the man who put this curse on me has gone, or how he was able to put it on me. I just know that he is out there, somewhere

Nithloraul: (Awakens, wondering where Flynn could have gone)
"O-oh...." Ossiana furrowed her brow. "Then I'll face your fears with you. If there are things that you fear, and if something of that sort is the curse then I'll either face them with you or for you. Then the curse wouldn't be much of a curse. I myself have a curse of my own."
last edited Больше года