Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6901-6950 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Now giving her a more serious look) Ossiana. I mean it. Do not get involved. I'm telling you this, right now, don't even think of trying anything. This is none of our business as to what happens. We are going to avoid any human contact while we are in this forest, and that includes the higher-ups. Do I make myself clear?
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga began to inflate the balloons, blowing them as hard as she could until her cheeks became red. She panted after only a few, decorating the dinning table with them along with the entrance of the door. Jacob doodled on blank pieces of paper with his blue crayon, drawing a bunch of stick figures. And even though Wiezen had never cared about him, the human boy seemed to remember him somehow, including him in his drawing. He heard his new siblings call him papa, so for him, he was papa too. Helga herself got in the mood and placed on her party hat, even if it was still a bit early as she returned to her cooking station. Surprisingly, everything seemed to be going well.
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana crossed her arms stubbornly. "Nnnngh....fine." She said, her tail stiffening before striking at the deer, her stinger tearing through its body before drawing back. She stuffed the rest of her food in her mouth, but through the tie that they had made, her irritation on the subject was noticeable for a moment or so as she chewed. "Bet if I was a witch you would've let me do it." She muttered to herself while chewing a mouth full.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: That is not true, Ossiana. I don't care if your a human, a witch, or.... What race you happen to be at the moment. The reason I don't want you going is because I don't want you to end up dead, and I know that you will if you go, regardless of strength or skill. They have the best of the best in Edrain guarding them for a reason
"Fine, I won't go anywhere near any of Edrain's "best of the best". I won't bother them while they continue to slay every innocent "monster" there is. I'll stay faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from them so don't worry." Ossiana replied dully, giving a thumbs up and dropping her food. "I'm gonna go take a bath in the springs..." She said going over to the pile of leaves that she had and picking them up, keeping whatever was hidden in them hidden as she carried them along with her.
Helga dusted off her hands once she had put both desserts to bake. She turned down the fire from the sauce she prepared, then moved to the table to set it. She cleaned the mahogany table, draping a red fabric over it, putting smaller golden ones in front of each seat. She went outside to pick a few flowers for an ornament in the center of the dining table. But as she went outside she noticed that her mailbox was filled with flowers again. She sighed and went to retrieve all six bouquets from the same warlocks, sniffing them before she went to her garden and with magic, she planted them back into the ground. She made a quill and a sheet of paper appear in her hands, then wrote:

"I appreciate the flowers and thy divine words. But forgive me for I seek love but not from thee. Thank you.

With love,

Helga Mourey Quartz ❤︎
"

She duplicated the letters and sent them off their separate ways by using doves she had called out to with her beautiful voice. She rolled her eyes and went to her garden to pick a few roses, sitting by the fountain as she did so.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Sighs, as he sits there quietly)
Ossiana mumbled to herself as she walked to the west of the forest and off where she had found the springs earlier and dumped the pile of leaves that she had carried with her under a tree a few feet away from it before sitting down by the water and swishing it around with her tail for a moment before sticking her feet in. and sitting there splashing small bits of water.

~

Meanwhile, Wiezen waved to the children to the kids that he had a allowed himself to give a few pieces of gold to and watched as they ran with one another while he helped Kelsa pack their belongings. He rolled up the rug that they had used and grabbed the bucket as he had gotten accustomed to doing. They didn't really make as much as last time, but it was good enough, for they had drawn in a crowd of a few people to entertain.

"Well, that went better than I thought it would." Kelsa said while storing away her instrument. "Hell, if this keeps up then we'll both have enough to make an actual living." She said with a chuckle. "We make a pretty good team though eh Barefoot?"

Wiezen rolled his eyes, but smiled a little. "Yeah, I guess we do." He said as she was staring down into the bucket. "I suppose it's most likely because of the music on your part. It's magnificent as always."

"Oh come on, give yourself some credit for something because it wasn't all just me." Kelsa looked up to him. "I tell you what, if you won't give yourself at least a pat on the back for a job well done, then I'll do it. Are you open tonight?"

"Yea--no...actually." Wiezen said as he remembered where he would be tonight. "I have this thing that--"

"Alright then I'm scheduling something for tomorrow night so be prepared and for the love of god, at least try to where some shoes." Kelsa interrupted grabbing his ears for a moment. "If you've got something to do tonight, then it's fine by me, I understand. Especially with you having a job and all. Just make sure you don't hammer anymore of your fingers." She chuckled while dividing the earnings that they made evenly and giving it to him. "Anyways, now that we have the whole tomorrow thing set, I gotta go get something soooo, see your around Barefoot!" She said, turning on her heels with the bucket and instrument in her possession and was off on her way.

Wiezen scratched his head, but couldn't help smiling as he watched until she disappeared from sight. He let out a sigh before turning and going on his own way to pick up a few things.
The witch hummed as she made her way back into her house, closing the door and elevating water-filled vase on the center of the table to lay the crimson roses she had picked. She then pulled out a few plates from the cabinets and organized them with the chairs. Her triplets helped her set the napkins and forks neatly, and Helga began to hang a few of Rosemary's and Jacob's artwork around the room.

Flynn walked along with Franziska, speaking quietly with her.

Flynn: So how are you feeling?
Franziska: I'm feeling.... Better, we'll say
Flynn: That's some progress at the least. ...Is there anyway I can make you feel even more better? You can choose where you wanna stay for tonight until we get jobs and can buy a house. Perhaps you'd like to go to a restaurant or something similar.
Franziska: Well, as long as we just have a pleasant day, that's all I'll need, really
Flynn: I'll make sure we do so. Is there anything you'd like to do?
Franziska: Hmm... Can't think of anything at the moment
Flynn: There has to be something. Everyone has somewhere or something they'd like to do at one point in their lives.

Afterwards, Helga for a while struggled until she figured out how to place on the green coned party hat. The hat was a bit lost within all her orangish curls, but it was still visible. The witch then went on to clean the aftermath of her cooking and prepare to serve the plates.
Franziska: I guess I just haven't gotten to that point yet
Within the town, Wiezen carried a few grocery bags with him while walking from one of the market's, one of his hands full while the other carried a bag or two. One of the two bags had ripped along the way, and he had ended up having to replace them and actually was given the recommendation to double bag his items. He had never really thought about that until now, so that was a minor concept that was new to him, and he made sure to note that down to remember. He ignored the aching of his partially swollen fingers and went on his way to some of the other stands to pick up a few ingredients. He still had some time to himself, so he thought about starting over on everything that pertained to potions, even going as far as to get a new book to take notes in. To reteach himself, even though he was sure that he remembered a large portion of what he already knew. But his attention was taken away from his gathering at the sound of commotion, and he found himself filled with curiosity. When he found the source of all the fuss, he found a group of bandits forcefully taking things away from market stands and shoving people out of their way. Their were ten of them, all carrying some form of weaponry on them.
Wiezen furrowed his brow in dismay as he watched one of the stands that he had just come from being vandalized. And with that, he went to go confront them.
Jade_23 commented…
Wiezen better not get even еще hurt Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
oh wait it's Ты I wouldn't be surprised if Ты killed him by slipping on a банан Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
someday it will Больше года
Flynn: That's alright, I'll make sure you do so somehow and sometime... *goes back to being quiet*

Helga closed her cookbook and saved it within a drawer, then settled down forks on each side of the plates that were set on the bed. Afterwards she went upstairs to go fetch a bottle of rich red wine she had stored away in her room for her to share with Wiezen later tonight.
Franziska: (Gives Flynn a smile before she goes back to walking)
"Hey...a nice old lady works here and I think she worked hard to put everything out to be sold." Wiezen said as he approached them, looking to his groceries to make sure that none of the bags ripped again. But luckily, they didn't, and he was starting to have more faith in the whole "double bagging" trick already.. "It's not nice to go around picking on people that can't defend themselves either, so I'm going to have to ask you people to knock it off and go back to where ever it is that you came from. Oh, and if you wouldn't mind, an apology to the people's stuff you took would be necessary to. If there's one thing I learned from humans is that they work hard to get what they have."

The bandits all turned and looked at him before looking at one another, then laughing. "What are you supposed to be you bastard peasant? What, you toted er groceries for her or somethin?" One of them said.

Wiezen only blinked, staring at them blankly. "Yes, actually..." He answered as if they were actually asking the question for him to answer while thinking back on one of the smaller jobs that he had done. But peasant? He looked down at his clothing for a second or so before looking back to them. "Is there something wrong with making use of the clothing that I feel comfortable in? Or was that supposed to be some form of idiotic joke that you came up with just now? Because if it was then it wasn't very funny....and I think I have a somewhat decent sense of humor. I'm actually a wee bit irish, so I think you'd be able to understand where I'm coming from."

"Oh yeah?" The bandit who had spoken sneered as he bounded towards Wiezen. "Well let's see how funny you find this--" He pulled back his arm and through a sloppy punch with all intentions of attempting to cause as much harm as possible from his stand point. But...it didn't go as well as he would have thought.

Wiezen sidestepped the man with relative ease, his leg lifting swiftly for his knee to plow into his groin and causing him to double over. He drove the heel of his foot into the back of the man's head, shoving his face into the dirt before letting out a sigh as he lowered the grocery bags to the ground. His eyes narrowed when four of the bandits pulled out their swords.

"You're gonna regret that you bottom feeder! Do you know who we are?!" Another one of the bandits yelled in question.

"...No." Wiezen answered blandly, scratching his head. "Would it be rude to say that I don't care who any of you are? All I know is that the lot of you have made a mess here, and I don't really see any way of reasoning with any of you." A small smirk came to his face as he felt some form of excitement beginning to course through his veins. "Alright then...I'm going to try my best not to harm any of you too severely."
last edited Больше года
Flynn forced a smile back to his lover and walked along side her, remaining quiet after their short conversation.

Helga placed the bottle of wine in the center of the table, then went to pick up her children to go clean them and dress them up for dinner. Jr. sat in between her breasts, Elijah on her shoulder, and Zealia on top of her curls. Helga carried Jacob and held Rosemary's hand as she led them upstairs to clean their little hands and dress them more appropriately, combing their short hair and trimming their ears.
Franziska: (Continued to walk alongside him)
Wiezen made quick works of the bandits as he had planned to from the beginning, though he may have been a bit to harsh with how he dealt with them. Each one of the trouble starters had been knocked unconscious by force, though he could have given them the option of backing down after he had knocked them off their feet the first time. Or at least he could of tried to reason with them then, despite what he had said earlier. But he didn't. He didn't even think about it until the job was already done. But nonetheless, it was handled and they weren't going to cause any more trouble for now, despite furthering the condition of his inured hand negatively. So he apologized for them and was thanked by a few people and offered a few free items in which he kindly declined before going to pick up his grocery bags. But just as he was about to pick them up, a loud bang cut through the air, followed by a few frightened yelps, and he felt a prickle in his side. He turned to see that one of the bandits hadn't been tended to properly and was pointing a gun at him, smoke drifting from its barrel.

Before he could pull the trigger again, Wiezen's instinct kicked in and he moved quickly, his foot smashing into the man's face before stepping on his neck. He was about to deliver the final blow but stopped himself. "I commend your efforts, but advise that you remain on the ground." He went back to pick up the bags and started on his way again. But while walking, he, felt pain strike his side and looked to see that he had been shot. "....Ow...." He murmured to himself as he came to it stop. It hurt yes, stung. However, it didn't hurt as much as it should have so in his mind, he didn't believe that it was that serious. But it was bleeding, so he spent a few minutes patching himself up before continuing on without worry. He winced a little with each step until he got used to it, the pain of being shot being a new concept to him as well. It had never actually happened to him before, mostly because he was able to always prevent and better protect himself. Buuuuut he still didn't seem to bothered by it and brushed it off as a consequence of letting his guard down. In fact, it induced more adrenaline to course through his body, keeping him moving regularly.
last edited Больше года
Helga slipped her feet in the comfortable duck slippers, speaking down the stairs with her children who had been groomed elegantly. Helga on the other hand was still in her nightgown, one she had changed into with it being warmer and having paw prints all around it. She looked cute in a way, like a defenseless innocent young woman. The witch led her children into the kitchen and sat them in their own seats as she served the plates, generously scooping the fettuccine in each bowl. She poured two glasses of wine, and the rest of it cranberry juice so that the children wouldn't fight over drinking what their parents would be drinking. With magic she lit up the two candles on the mahogany table.
Soon enough, Wiezen found himself coming across the path that lead to Helga's cabin again just as he had promised he would. And speaking of promises, he had made sure that he had gotten the few things that he was supposed to along with some extra things. He switched the two or three bags he had in his right hand over into his left while clutching his side for a few steps of the way. At some point, he felt a light wave of nausea come over him, so he stopped for a minute or so and took a few breaths before continuing on. And in no time at all, he was at the cabin door knocking gently with four soft taps of his knuckle.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Continues to sit on the tree branch, as he did what he could to calm himself)

In the town near the woodlands of the country, a group of soldiers were huddled around a massive chunk of rock, which looked to be a sort of meteorite, that had crashed just outside of the town. The rock was burning hot, still steaming since last night, and no one dared to go near it, including the wildlife)
Soldier: What the hell is this!
Group Leader: Whatever it is, we should deal with it quickly
(Within one of the many craters, a single yellow eye shot open, appearing to be like that of a reptile or amphibian, as it stared at the group, who backed up at the sight of the eyeball)
Soldier: What in the name of the Ancients? Has there ever been a creature such as this?
Group Leader: Who cares. If it breathes, there must be a way to kill it. Attack
(The soldiers began to fire at the creature within the meteor with their rifles and pistols, the bullets bouncing off, and only annoying the creature. From one of the other craters came a massive, fat, pulsating arm, that moved from the crater and swung, slicing the guards into three pieces with it's claws)
Group Leader: (Watched as the entire group of soldiers were cut to pieces in a single blow. He looked at the creature again, and aimed his gun at it, but it only clicked, having run out of ammo)
(The creature in the meteor released it's arm again, and slammed it down repeatedly on the group leader, leaving his body as nothing more but a puddle of blood and flesh, before slowly dragging his arm back in)
Ossiana sunk down into the spring water, leaving only her nose and eyes above the surface as she entertained herself by blowing air into the water and causing bubbles to rumble in a boiling fashion.
Nithloraul; (As Franziska and Flynn were walking, the Nithloraul began to go berserk within Flynn's bag, moving violently, it's pupil shaking violently as it was moved within his bag)
Franziska: (Could hear the Nithloraul in Flynn's bag) Flynn, what's that sound?
Flynn: *tries to hit his bag for the artifact to settle down* I-I don't know. Probably my potions acting weird.

Helga's ear twitched as she heard the knocks, and she quickly dashed to the door with her supernatural speed. Before doing so she fixed her curly hair and lifted up her breasts with the dress she was wearing. She inhaled deeply as she got a party hat and placed a hand on the knob, then opened it soon after. Her eyes lit up as it met with Wiezen's, and a small smile graced her plump lips as she shoved the small green hat over his head.

Helga: HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then the witch frowned moments later when she sniffed blood, and her eyes went to the wound he had on the side. At first she tilted her head, but she quickly realized it before pulling Wiezen in gently and going to fetch a few healing remedies. But for Wiezen, there was a nice view of everything they had prepared. Balloons were hung on every corner, and the delicious scent of the pasta and dessert filled the air. The bottle of wine glimmered slightly in the center of the table from the reflection of the fire. And the drawings Rosemary and Jacob doodled were stacked up in front of the chair where Wiezen was going to sit. The sight was interrupted by Helga running back with a small bowl of healing potion and a damp towel of it. But before she did anything that he might of not like, she lifted her head while bending down on her knees.

Helga: May I?
Franziska: Are you sure? That doesn't look normal (Keeps looking as the Nithloraul continue to go mad)

Enricho: (Walks over to the spring Ossiana is resting in as he stands next to her and looks at her) Alright, you can do it, Oss.
"Wait, happy wha--?" Wiezen had began as he was standing outside, only find himself be pulled inside and unable to finish what he was going to say. He looked around at the decorations while taking off the hat she had shoved over his head, being that he wasn't really a hat person to began with. He looked at all of the balloons that hung around the room, also noticing the smell of food that surprisingly hadn't been burned to a crisp. The drawings really didn't catch his eye all that much however, and he began to wonder what the occasion was for. He also realized by this point that he had basically wasted some of his gold for nothing with some of the ingredients that he had gotten for a meal that he thought that the children would love to try. He furrowed his brow for a moment, but when Helga had come back to him he sat the grocery bags aside and scratched his head. "It's alright Quartz, just a few small scratches is all. Thanks for the concern though. But what's all this, if you wouldn't mind me asking?"

~

Ossiana's ears perked slightly and she glanced over at him for a moment. "No...you were probably right anyways." She said, letting out a small sigh as she lifted herself out of the water a little. "If I did something of the sort then perhaps I would be no better than them...who knows." She said, giving a shrug. "I told you that I wouldn't do it, so I won't."
last edited Больше года
Flynn: I said it was nothing, just a few potions running wild. *hits his bag again in attempt to silence the artifact*

Helga took his response as a "go ahead", and so she rubbed the healing water on his scratches just for extra support before she stood up.

Helga: Hm? What do you mean? This is all for thee, silly! I think it's called a surprise party!~ Making pasta is way easier than making cereal, who knew? Oh, and I also prepared some of your favorite desserts. And of course what's a party without some wine, am I right? *chuckles softly to herself and looks back to him* Do you like it? Should I change things? Oh, by the way, my hat actually served as a really good plate to drain the noodles.
Wiezen only let out a sigh when she rubbed some of the healing water on the scratches but he unconsciously moved his bandaged left hand out of the way and covered up the wound on his side a bite more. "That's because it was never a hat to began with. It was merely a tool used specifically for draining noodles." He said with a short chuckle. "But no...everything's alright. Thank you, Quartz. I really appreciate you putting all of this together for me." He smiled a little. "Though, I wish I could've gotten a hint, that way I wouldn't be the only one here looking a mess." He said, laughing slightly, giving her a small pat on the shoulder. "Would you mind if I used the bath again today? I'd like to run my own water and use a few things that I, luckily, brought along." But oddly enough, much like before, he still had no actual scent. His clothing just smelled mostly like sweat, wood, and the outside.
Helga: Hm? Well I thought I looked fabulous with that hat on. The silver complimented my eyes, wouldn't you agree? And thou does not look like a mess. I strongly disagree. You look as handsome as ever. Oh, and Why of course! You don't need to ask me to use anything. Anything in here is yours as well. I brought a few more oils if you'd like to use some. They're twice as strong with the little bit of magic I added. But yes, you can, Wiezen. Under one condition! If you can please use some of the healing water into the bath, I'd truly appreciate it.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Sat on the ground next to the spring, crossing his legs) Yeah, like last time when you wouldn't fight for me, and came back next morning bruised up. I know you have something planned, Ossiana. I gave it a little more thought, and I think that, if we've lived this long, surely we could do something about those bastards calling the shots

Nithloraul: (Speaks) You know, you don't have to get aggressive
Franziska: W-What was that! That's no potion, Flynn
last edited Больше года
Flynn growled and suddenly pulled out Nithloraul from his bag, then threw him harshly against the ground, tapping his foot in agitation.

Flynn: What part of don't move or be quiet do you not understand?!
Nithloraul: Well, aren't you in a pleasant mood this morning
Franziska: Flynn... W-What is that?
Flynn: Just a stupid artifact that I could care less about. He's a pain in the neck.
Nithloraul: Now that's just rude
Franziska: That thing.... I've seen it before
Nithloraul: Ah, so the lady recognizes me
Flynn: *speaks sarcastically* oh magic relic, would you care to introduce yourself?
Nithloraul: I would love to, oh so wonderful alchemist. You may call me the Nithloraul
Franziska: I... see..... (Stares at it)
Ossiana shook her head. "Last time I would of done so regardless in order for you to live a life without having to be so wary all of the time." She says. "That mark was causing something that kept getting the way, so I tried to take care of it. This time, you said that you didn't want me to, therefore I won't. I assure you that I have nothing planned whatsoever. But while you're here, you might as well bathe yourself as well."

~

Wiezen let out another sigh. "Quartz, I'm fine. It's nothing to be worried about, and it'll heal over time." He said. "Look, I promised you that I would be here tonight, and I'm here. You've gone through the trouble of preparing this surprise for me, and again, I do appreciate it. But just relax and let me handle myself, alright? I've brought a few things already that will be of use to me as it is. And besides, your healing water could be used for something more instead of being wasted on me." He gave a shrug. "If it's to much to ask then I could go home and bathe and return in just a few minutes time."
Enricho: Very well. But we'll talk about this in greater detail later (Stands up and begins to undress himself, starting by taking his coat off)
"Nah uh uh, there's no more talking about it. I'm not doing it." Ossiana said, combing some of her rich white hair from over her face as water dripped down the ends of each strand. "Gods, you say you don't want me to do something and now you're suddenly all for it. Sounds a bit suspicious to me anyways." She joked in a plain tone of voice.
Enricho: What can I say. I just gave it some thought. But, if you are really not going to do it, than I won't bother you with it (Undresses himself, placing his clothes on a tree branch, before stepping into the spring with Ossiana)
Ossiana stuck her tongue out at him before giving a "hmph". But despite this, she took his had in her and turned him to where his back faced her. "You gave it some thought hm? Well let's just hope you didn't hurt yourself..." She said sarcastically as she began to massage his shoulders, her thumbs pressing into the spots that felt stiff.
Enricho: Ha ha, funny (Moans as she presses his stiff spots, allowing her to do so)
Helga shook her head quickly and grabbed ahold of his hand, her soft touch seemingly numbing his fingers at once without even wanting to.

Helga: N-no! Don't go, I apologize. You can stay here. Stay... Please.... I just... I was just looking out for thee. Perhaps just one drop of healing water? One tiny drop? ...And how are thee going to scrub thyself with swollen fingers? *twitches her ears for she didn't even have to know what happened to figure out something was wrong* I'm available in that case! I can make sure than every inch of thee is squeaky clean with the supplies you've brought.

Flynn: Don't get used to it. He's annoying and never knows when to shut up.
last edited Больше года
Nithloraul: And he never listens to you, but I never say anything about him. At least not in front of him
Flynn: What?! I'm a fantastic listener for your information!