Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
(As Macross walked down the street, she passed by this one person with bandages around their face)
???: Hello, miss (The stranger opens their coat up, revealing dozens of bottles with strange orange liquids inside) Would you like a fire potion. Great for starting fires (The stranger chuckles a little)
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Did you know she's a witch?
Helga: *rolls her eyes* His name is.. Flynn.. *grips her forehead* What do humans do when they have a headache?!
Flynn: We get over a hangover by eating and sleeping.
Helga: Nng, your lazy ways! *blinks at Enricho* ..Where's Rosemary?! I left you in charge of her you dimwit!!!!
Flynn: Oh, is he one of your slaves? Did you cast a spell on him to obey every order?
Helga: Shut up!
Flynn: Who's Wiezen by the way? I heard you saying his name in your sleep.
Helga: *blushes, glaring at the human* He is.. My sworn enemy which I hate. None of your business!
Enricho: Correction, you left me in charge of Macross. I don't do double the work. Especially for free
???: Hmm.... That sounds fair. But my teachings aren't cheap. But, for such a pretty girl such as yourself, I'll say it can cost around....... fifty thousand gold coins
Jade_23 commented…
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Больше года
Helga: Well, now I command you to go get her!!! *hisses as eyes turn into slits and scales emerge from her neck* NOWWWWWW!!!! *kicks Enricho out*
Flynn: ..so you're an evil witch? But you look so beautiful and nice!
Helga: *grabs Flynn by the neck and raises him against the wall, choking him* SILENCE! I cannot think!
Flynn: *gasps for air, then suddenly pours a liquid on Helga's face*
Helga: AHHH!! *lets go of him, rubbing her face which was burning for a split second*
Flynn: S-Sorry.. You were going to kill me! I had no choice but to use it on you.
Helga: *turns back to normal* Y-You made this?
Flynn: *nods slowly*
Helga: heh.. *rubs her face* You might be more useful than I thought..
Enricho: (Sighs) God, I hope we don't get another woman in the group if they're all just gonna keep being all angry and shit (Walks back to the tavern)
Stranger: Why, of course. But you must hunt for your own ingredients. You'll need three Salamander tongues, 5 green mushrooms, and the blood of a Berserker. That last one is a very dangerous process. Not many people come back to get the final ingredient, but, that's the only way to make a fire potion, miss
The talk between the two magicians is interrupted by a familiar voice.

???: Flynn! What the hell is going on here?! What happened to my place?!
Flynn: *cringes at the voice, then turns around* Boss! How'ya doing?
Boss: Flynn, who is responsible for this mess?!
Flynn: ..Me, sir.
Boss: Well in that case, your fired! Pack your things and go!
Flynn: But sir, I don't have any-
Boss: You should of though of that before breaking in your own job and stealing! You're the only one besides me who has the key. OUT!
Flynn: *sighs, walking out the bar*
Helga: *remains invisible during the conversation, then follows Flynn* I'm sorry.. If it helps, there are bats waiting for him in his office.
Flynn: *slightly smiles* ..Thanks, I guess.. *clears his throat, then gets his notepad out* Mind if I ask you a few questions?
Helga: I have to get going.
Flynn: I'll follow then. I need information.
Helga: Very well.
Stranger: (Chuckles) No, I'm not. And you can call me Fire Starter
Flynn: ..What would you use to make a Memory potion? You know, to bring back the memories that were washed from someone else. I've tried everything! Manticore fur, bat wings, gargoyle nails, thief's tears-
Helga: How about lizard scales?
Flynn: *scribbles down on his booklike notepad* Hmm.. What would a dragon's fang be used for?
Helga: Many things. Poison, fire, strength, flight..
Enricho: (Walks back) Here, she hit me with the door on her way out before I knocked on the door
Rosemary: Helga! (Runs over and hugs her legs)
Helga: *continues walking back to the Tavern as Flynn follows like a lost puppy*
Flynn: Could I use spider venom for poison?
Helga: Absolutely.
Flynn: What else?
Helga: Witch hair.
Flynn: May I have a strand of yours then?
Helga: Who are you intended to kill?
Flynn: No one. I would just like to have it in case. What about rabbit ears?
Helga: Those can be used for a healing potion. *rubs her temples as she walks in the building in search for her room*
Flynn: *follows her upstairs* Do you prefer to make potions at night or in the daytime?
Helga: ..There's no difference, Flynn.. *feels the small human hug her leg* Rosemary! *picks her up and hugs her tightly, ignoring the fact she smells like alcohol*
Flynn: Oh, is she your slave?
Helga: I don't own slaves, Flynn.. This is Rosemary. She is my little human.
Rosemary: Who is this man, Helga (She says as Flynn observes her)
Enricho: Well, no one wander for too long. We're heading out now. I'll be waiting at the town gate (Heads to the town gate)
Helga: This is an alchemist. One who performs magic but is human. He's following me around for some.. Information I suppose. Did Enricho treat you alright? I'm glad you kicked him! Good for you!
Rosemary: Well.... he didn't get mad as much. Why do you hate Enricho so much? I was taught to forgive everyone who does something to me
Helga: ..I don't hate him. I was just kidding, little one. I repaired his sword. You called him and Macross a bunch of meanies. And that's a bad word. You didn't know that? Well, it's true. I hope you enjoyed the food I ordered you earlier.
Flynn: What would you do with a brain of a cow?
Helga: Hush, Flynn. *sighs* Listen, I don't have time to teach you. I'm leaving to another place.
Flynn: What? But I want you to teach me! Please! *throws himself on the ground and begs publicly* Please oh please!
Helga: *blushes while she shakes him off her* Be quiet and get up! There are plenty other sorcerers here.
Flynn: I only know you. I've been trying to attract witches for years. I've always wanted to learn from them.
Rosemary: (Covers her mouth) I didn't mean to say a bad word. I'm sorry

Stranger: (Starts making potions out of extra ingredients and watches as the potion boils in a small pot over a little fire)
Helga: It's alright. It's our little secret. *winks at her, then sniffs in the air* ..Is something burning?
Flynn: You?
Helga: *rolls her eyes at the cheesiness* No.
Stranger: (Continues making the potion, until it turns a light orange. She pours it into a small bottle and places it in her coat to sell)
Helga: *sniffs in the air, then closes her eyes for a second, opening them again and looking at the exact direction where the fire was coming from* It's that man.. He made a potion.. Hmm.. Interesting.. *converts herself to a human being*
Stranger: (Continues making the potion, and stops) Hmm, I sense another customer coming (The stranger plants their head on the ground to listen, hearing Helga's footsteps) Hmm.... a female. Brown hair. Pointy ears (Nods) Yep, definitely a witch I sense. A friendly witch. Never had a witch as a customer (Instantly sits up, and waits for Helga to come over, giving a friendly grin through the bandages covering their face)
Helga: *walks over toward the stranger* I take you make fire potions? *smiles creepily* By the look of that smile and those bandages, you've been playing with fire awfully wrong. ..*tilts her head* What kind of psychopath are you?
Stranger: Yes! That is what I am! Psychopath! Please to meet you! Would you care to buy a fire potion. Only five hundred gold pieces each.
Helga: *stretches her hand* Pleased to meet you as well. You seem a bit too nice to be a psychopath. You should know by now that I'm a witch. *converts to her normal self* But I believe you already knew that. Your kind is.. good at knowing. Would you like me to heal that wound of yours?
Stranger: (Falls back, making a distance between themself and Helga) N-no thanks. I'm fine. Would you like to buy something (Tries to hide that the bandages are not an injury, but rather a mask to hide their identity)
Flynn: *to Rosemary* ..So.. If you're her daughter, you must be a witch too, huh? Who's the father? Oh, and would you use a dead cat's heart for a potion to cause hysteria? Or perhaps a puppy's heart?

Helga: Honey, I'm a witch. I was not born yesterday. I know injuries when I see them. *gives out her hand to make him stand up, then speaks to him in a creepy somewhat innocent and sweet voice* I would never hurt such precious life. Especially the low one of yours. *places a gentle hand on his bandages* You can live a new life.
Stranger: No, stop (The bandages come off, revealing the stranger to be a rather beautiful young girl with short brown hair and faint freckles on her face)
Helga: *flinches at the sight and pulls away her arm* You're not injured.. *before she could reach for the bandages, she takes them away from her* How come you conceal your face from the world?
Stranger: Isn't it obvious. I can't be a fire potion merchant while looking like this. Even as a girl, we need to be wrinkled and ugly. Maybe a few scars. But no, I had to be the prettiest psychopath and I don't want to be that. I hate it. (Starts to put her bandages back on) Please, just forget you saw anything and just buy some potions or go
Helga: But being pretty will get you so many customers.. Believe me, I know.. *pulls out her bag of coins, tossing them at the stranger* Keep it. It'll do you well..
Stranger: Sorry, but a Psychopath isn't meant to be pretty. We're supposed to be ugly. They don't come to a psychopath for their looks. They come for their odd knowledge
Helga: Being a psychopath is a choice. It is a name given to another. I wish you the best for the future. *slightly bows at her, returning to her place with Flynn and Rosemary*
Stranger: You too, Helga (Grins, surprising her by knowing her name)
Helga: *perks her ears, returning the mysterious grin* You sneaky little psychopath. I like you.
Stranger: Thanks. I don't get that very often (Grins back to her)
Helga: Care to share more about you? *sniffs her* My senses are a bit off.
Stranger: Of course (Uses a pot and starts making tea) Please, sit down
Helga: *sits down in public, not minding the stares*
Stranger: So, what would you like to know, Helga
Helga: Where you're from. Who are you. What are you. How'd you know my name. What you're hiding. *grins* Everything.
Stranger Okay. My name is Franziska. I was raised in a rather rich family by my womanizer father and with my two sisters, Harmony and Melody. I started going insane after I saw a woman accused of being a corrupted burned alive right in front of me. I started enjoying the sensation of fire ever since. And I knew your name by looking at the creases in your hands
last edited Больше года
Helga: oh you read palms? How wonderful! It is quite the benefit knowing someone before even meeting them. Well, it was nice meeting you Franziska. But I must be going now. Call out my name if you need anything. *stands and makes her way out*
Franziska: ...... Helga, I need something!
Helga: *grins to herself* We all do. *turns around* What is it?
Franziska: Well, my sales here are....... not so good, to say the least. You must be a traveler of sorts, right?
Helga: I'm on my way somewhere, yes. ..Oh, I see. Would you like to join me? Of course. Under one condition. You lose the bandages. If not, you'll stay here. Follow me if we have a deal. *leaves*
Franziska: (Sighs) Do I have to? Why do I need to lose them. It's my signature of a Psychopath
Helga: You look stupid, that's why. Hurry now. *returns to Flynn and Rosemary* What did I miss?
Flynn: Nothing. Who is he?
Helga: She. A friend.
Flynn: Oh..
Helga: *nods, then walks toward the direction that Enricho went off to*
Franziska: Okay, fine (Tosses the bandages into the garbage and follows) I still don't understand why though

Enricho: (Waits for the group at the gate, getting more impatient now)