Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7151-7200 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: (Gives Helga a pleasant nod) Mmm-hmm

Franziska: (Continues to sleep quietly in the bed, not awaking to the sound of the birds)
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga smiled down at her daughter.

Helga: Very well. I'll wait for that day then. In the meantime, I shall go prepare thee all breakfast. Your father should be here later in the day, perhaps we can have a picnic with him or something similar. I need to plan out another surprise. ...Anyhow, continue drawing my love, you're doing amazing.

The witch took her cookbook and exited her room, then headed downstairs into the kitchen, only to find Zealia on the ground, her lips covered with cookie crumbs as she held the empty cookie jar. Helga's eyes widened and she began to tap her foot down at little Lia who was licking her lips, her ears lowering in shame. The mother sighed and picked up her daughter, holding her closely while putting back the jar where it belonged.

Helga: You're in biiiiiiig trouble young lady.

Flynn blinked several times until releasing a yawn, stretching in the bed besides her lover. He looked around once more and saw that Franziska was still sleeping, and with that, he snuggled back into the covers next to her, his arms now wrapped around her in a manner of protection.
Franziska: (The moment she felt Flynn touch her, she tensed up, like a frightened animal)
Nithloraul: (Rested on the table next to the bed, waiting to get Flynn's attention again)
Flynn felt Franziska tense up beneath him, and with that, he sighed and removed his arm, shifting his body to face the other side.
Nithloraul: Well, you sure know your way with the ladies, don't you
Flynn growled, reaching around for a pillow and throwing it at nithloraul to knock him over his stand.
Nithloraul: (Falls onto the ground with a thud) You know, you're very rude
Flynn: Ohhh, look who's talking. Shut up, you cause nothing but trouble. You're better off quiet.
Nithloraul: All I have done is speak my mind. A little artifact such as myself could do no harm
Flynn: "Could do no harm" my ass! You could put every one of us in a trance if you wanted, stuck in our nightmares forever. Similar to how you've done it to the hunter.
Nithloraul: Those are not my intentions. I am simply as used as any one of us are by those in charge, whether those in charge being other humans or one of your fictional deities. I am simply just a tool, with not choice of who I use my abilities on or not.
Flynn: What, and you can't stop others from using you? You're just a tool that needs an owner?

Zealia tried to escape from her mother's grasp, calling out for her father to "save" her because she knew very well she was in trouble for what she had done. The little girl ate every cookie that was left in the jar, and tried covering it up by duplicating fake, plastic cookies. Helga held her closely as she walked to a corner of the kitchen, and made some sort of crib-cage appear in a flash that included some warm blankets and a teddy bear. Helga locked her in there and tapped her feet against the ground.

Helga: I will return when you have learned what you have done.

The mother turned with a hmph, heading to the counter and pulling out a few ingredients and materials. But then her ears perked when she heard her daughter sniffle, and a sigh escaped her plump lips. She turned around and went back to the crib, removing the crying infant and holding her closely.

Helga: Shhh, very well, no need to cry. Mama Helgy is too soft. You can help me cook, alright?

Zealia sniffled against her mother's shoulder, but a small smirk appeared in her small lips as she decreased her fake crying, then placed a kiss on her mother's cheek.
Nithloraul: That is what I have said before. Don't you listen
Flynn: Yeah, uhhh, that's a lie. You've never said such thing. *sighs* What are we going to do with you?
Nithloraul: Whatever you choose. But it's not my fault if something happens depending on your choice
Flynn: I still think we should put you in display at a museum or something, it's not like we're going to use you anytime soon.

The witch held Zealia in one arm as she lit a fire below the cauldron, boiling some water. She then poured in a quarter of milk, and added the bag of fresh organic oats into the mixture. She mixed the ingredients, tapping in the cinnamon powder and chunks of small apples, stirring her dish once more.
Nithloraul: Are you sure about that? You never know what could happen. Maybe one day, you'll need me more than ever
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
(Jade, you are lucky that I've decided to show you mercy. But what if Wiezen was actually Alzul the entire time xD And Wiezen was actually the one that died. That would have been the best April Fools prank ever...but maybe it's not a joke though hm?)

The sound of iron greaves just outside the witch's cabin clanked into existence with each step that was taken before it was followed shortly after by clacking hooves of a horse that went galloping off in the opposite direction back towards the trees. A few seconds of silence drifted on until three sharp knocks against the door of the witch's cabin were made.
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
don't Ты fucking dare i will castrate Ты and throw your body in the river Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
She will, I've seen it XD Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Regeneration is a сука though, so I'll be fiiiiine XP Больше года
Enricho: (Rests against the wall of the burrow as he lies his head down, facing the floor)
Ossiana let out a sigh as she tied their catches of the day in a net and hung it far up on a tree branch so that it wouldn't be taken by any animals that decided to wonder through the area. Her stinger curled itself slightly before she sat down near the entrance of the burrow, crossing her legs indian style and blowing a few strands of her hair away from her face.
Enricho: (Lifted his head up to look at her) You think that will be enough for now
Ossiana shrugged. "Well, I definitely won't be needing to eat anything for the next few months really, so that'll should be enough to last a decent while." She answered whiles stretching her arms a bit. "Also, you totally suck at spear fishing."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: I'm better with a gun. You know that, Oss
"Yeah but how do you break the throwing spear before actually even throwing it?" Ossiana snickered. "And by the looks of it you're pretty handy with a sword too."
Enricho: Well, I guess you could say that (Looks over at his sword) I'm still surprised I can even swing this chunk of metal
last edited Больше года
The witch's ears twitched as she heard the knocks, and for a moment, she expanded a smile as she thought about Wiezen. She continued to stir her ingredients together, making the perfect oatmeal and she shouted across the living room.

Helga: Come iiiinn!~ Door's unlocked!

Flynn: For what, exactly? Use thee to control people and bring upon their worst nightmare? Yeah, that's pretty mean.
Nithloraul: Maybe not for that. Maybe for something else. Who knows
last edited Больше года
"Yeah, well I don't just walk into other people's house, Quartz!" When the door would be opened, Wiezen would be standing there dressed in tattered hunter's clothing that had a few patches of worn out wool along the long sleeved brown shirt where the cotton fabric had been torn and repaired but in a rather sloppy manner. Some of them were smaller at the abdomen and chest area of the shirt while others were larger around the shoulder and sleeve area. Though the ones along the shoulder area were hidden by the thin lightweight pauldron plates that rested upon them. But ironically, the right sleeve looked as if it had been torn off to the elbow where his bandaged scorched right arm would be exposed. The pants that he wore were a slightly darker shade of brown and had identical sown patches near the near area, but not as much as his upper counter part. The greaves that he wore were fashioned as dark leather boots with the exception of the thin pieces of iron that covered the bottom. Strapped to his waist was a sheathe that held a partially rusted sword within it, which was something he himself didn't seem to mind.

~

"I'm not." Ossiana gave a small glance over towards the sword. "I mean it should be reasonable that if I can pick it up, you should be able to as well. Though I would say that I'm rather impressed with that feat. Which brings me to questioning why the heck you choose to pick that as a weapon of all things."
Helga hummed as Wiezen stepped through the door, filling up the bowls with oatmeal, plopping some blueberries into it and siding the dish with some toast with jam and glasses of freshly squeezed orange juice. She washed her hands as Zealia called out for her father, and the nymph placed the little girl on the ground so that she could run toward the man and hug his leg since that was the only thing she could reach. Helga ate a blueberry and she finally turned around to face her lover, and her head immediately tilted to the side. She walked over him and stared at his "hunter" apparel, her brows furrowing softly in confusion. She unexpectedly lifted his leg to stare at the bottom of his shoe, then tapped the piece of iron in curiosity. The lustrous witch released him and plopped a blueberry into his lips.

Helga: Good morrow!~ How are thee, may I offer thee some orange juice?

Flynn: Yeah... I'm still not believing it.
(So Enricho could have a signature sword XD)

Enricho: Guess I was wanting to find the best weapon for the job. And I guess, at the time, that job was killing whatever got in my way

nithloraul; Well, if you say so
Wiezen scratched the back of his head a little when Helga had started inspecting him, finding himself having to keep steady on one foot when she lifted his leg. He bit down on the blueberry when it was plopped into his mouth, and with her offering of orange juice he shook his head. "Good morning Quartz. I've been fine for the most, but no thank you. I had a lot to eat for breakfast this morning. Turns out it didn't take long for me to make my decision on my third occupation so I thought I'd just go ahead and stop by while I had some time to spare." He said, scooping his daughter up into his arms and placing a greeting kiss on the end of her nose. "Granted, I was a bit hesitant at first with weighing my options, perhaps a slight bit nervous, but in the end, I guess it all turned out well." He cradled Zealia and poked her cheek playfully. "How've you been so far?"

~

"Hm...I guess what I felt about it was the correct assumption then." Oss gave a smile. "It's a good thing that I decided on cleaning it earlier."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Well, that explains why it's in a different position than before. But thanks for that. You didn't have to
Helga: *smiles softly* I've been well.

Lies. The witch looked at him for a couple more seconds before she began to serve the bowls on the tables. She even placed a half-full bowl of oatmeal and a glass of orange juice for Weiss. She organized the table as she spoke. But then she blinked when she realized the question he referred to was for Zealia, and with that she almost slapped her forehead. Zealia just giggled and tried grabbing onto her father's nose.

Helga: You're a hunter now?

Flynn rolled his eye at his comment and sighed, resting his head back on the pillow and staring up at the ceiling.
last edited Больше года
(As Flynn and Franziska lied in bed, they were unaware of the town, crowding around the lake, as they stared in at a strange silhouette in the distance)
"There's two reasons while I disagree. The first and most important is because it's yours, and what's yours is my responsibility to ensure that whatever it may be is clean, fit, and in well enough condition. The second is due to the fact that it, despite me cleaning it before you woke up this morning, still reeked of spider arachne blood." Ossiana's nose scrunched slightly at the thought of the spider woman creature.

~

"I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. But yes, I've become a hunter....somewhat." Wiezen said, almost instantly noticing the oatmeal that had been set for Weiss. However, he forced himself to ignore it and turned his attention to Helga after sitting Zealia at the table. He felt a bit proud of himself. "I received some advice from a friend the other day that encouraged me to go through with my decision. To do something that I have a lot of experience and skill at doing. Once I thought on it, I found that...I'm barely any good at anything else yet in my opinion. So what better choice to go with than something that I can do with credence in my abilities. Though...even I have to admit that I need to sharpen my skill. I feel as if I've gotten..."rusty", as humans may label it. Truthfully, I've been lacking confidence in myself severely, and I believe that this has played a part in assisting me so far. Another priority is to get my body into a more suitable condition."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Oh... Well, I guess I can always count on you to be there whenever I leave a mess. Though, I'll try not to get selfish with my messes so I don't overwork you (Gives her a sort of joking chuckle)
Ossiana snickered at his comment. "It'll be alright. Even if you don't, it's my duty, so you won't have to worry about me complaining much at all."
Even though Helga didn't really approve of his job, she just shook it off with a soft smile of hers.

Helga: Do whatever you makes you feel proud then, Wiezen. You're children and I shall be here and support you.

She stared at him for a while before scratching her arms awkwardly, distracting herself by bringing some spoons to the table. She grabbed a bowl of the oatmeal and headed upstairs into Rosemary's room, placing the dish and glass of orange juice besides her as she drew to not disturb her. She then headed to the other room, picking up all three of her little boys and bringing them downstairs, seating them in their chairs.

Flynn's eye shifted from the ceiling to the window and he furrowed his eyebrows before looking at Franziska in confusion for a moment.

Flynn: Is there anything you'd like to do today?
Enricho: Good (Looks out the burrow as the sun begins to set) Guess we managed to get a lot done in one day
"Thanks, Quartz. It'll be good to know that I have your support. And of course yours too little ones." Wiezen kissed Jr. and Eli on the foreheads as they were brought downstairs and settled in for their breakfast. "Honestly, I was looking to go for it either way. Though, I gifted with a rather odd sobriquet after I completed the necessary tasks and met the requirements. I'll be referred to as "Hannibal" by a few individuals, though I don't quite understand why at the moment. Nonetheless, I don't hold any particular issue with it honestly." He shrugged and leaned against the counter a little. "I'll just assume that it may have something to do with ranking or whatever the sorts. I guess I'm finally making progress."

~

"Eh, I guess you could say that. I'll have to go back out a bit later to gather some things that I forgot while I was busy laughing at your spearing throwing fail." Ossiana said teasingly with a small laugh.
Franziska: Haven't thought of anything yet

Enricho: Are you gonna continue to remind me of that?
Helga didn't get his reference at all, and she sort of just played it off with a forced chuckle. Elijah and Zealia all seemed excited about their father's return, distracted by the fact that the food was placed right in front of them. On the other hand, Jr. didn't really show must interest in neither of his parents, and instead, picked up his small spoon and began to eat elegantly. Helga sat on the empty chair that had no bowl. She decided to skip breakfast, cradling Jacob who was still sleeping. The witch flashed a small smile at Wiezen and looked away with a sigh, resting her curly orange hair against the chair.
Wiezen returned Helga's smile, but didn't say much of anything. Instead, the attention of his gaze turned to the kitchen window, and he stared out at the garden for a brief minute in thought. He imagined Weiss and Emma outside playing or talking among each other. He could almost see them both as vividly as if they were there. When he turned to Helga, he spoke again while beginning to head towards the stairs. "Excuse me for a moment, I'm going to use the bathr--" He paused, stopping himself from continuing and inhaling. He exhaled softly. "I'm heading upstairs to Weiss and Emma's room briefly. I'll return shortly."

~

Ossiana grinned some. "Maaayyybe, it'll depend on the moment and mood. Besides, I could always teach you a few things myself."
Enricho; Is that so. And what are these wonderful things that you can teach me?
The witch lifted her head briefly, turning it toward her lover who was heading toward the stairs. An understanding smile grew on her face as she nodded at him.

Helga: Take your time, Wiezen... I'll wait here...

And as Jacob awoke, she grabbed a spoonful of her oatmeal and began to feed the small human child.
"Well for starters, I can teach you how to not break the freakin stick that you're supposed to be spearing with." Ossiana answered. "I have a variety of knowledgeable fishing skills, being that I'm an excellent fisher if I'd say so myself. I'll add in a few more things to...teach you that I'm sure you'll enjoy too."

~

Wiezen stopped at the bottom of the stairs and turned to Helga to give a nod before continuing up the stairs. It didn't feel anything like any other time that he had had his mind set on pushing passed the worst of it. During the previous attempts, he felt as if something weighed him down in a way that kept him from continuing forward. It bothered him, ate at his conscious and sometimes woke him from his sleep at night. Kept him thinking, something that he felt that he had forever to do. The dream that he had been experiencing since the deaths of both Emma and Weiss, the one where he had been locked and chains and drowning, had started changing. The more he had started to reevaluate and build himself, the more the dream altered itself. He went from falling and floating in endlessly, aimlessly in an eternity to finally nearing the bottom. And while doing so, the chains that constricted him broke one by one with each passing day. Instead of holding his breath, he finally let it go. And in doing so, he did something that was difficult for him in various ways. He let go of the two children that he had held dear to him. He started accepting little by little that they weren't going to come back. He realized that he would have to. That they would never come back. Because though they weren't physically there, they had never left.

He came to a stop once more at Weiss's door, He did what he would normally do if Weiss were there, and knocked twice in a small rhythm that they had come up with, his hand placing itself on the knob. His eyes closed for a few seconds, allowing him to take an easy breath in before finally opening the door slowly and walking in. His eyes took in the contents of what used to be Weiss's room, and he realized how long it had been since he was there. Memories flooded in immediately, some of them managing to bring a smile to his face that held many different things. Happiness. Depression. Self-Conviction. But it all made way for his resolve. He ran his fingers along a few of Weiss's paintings and drawing materials, flipping through the sketchbook that he had before finally taking a few blank pieces of paper. He pulled out one of the two envelopes that he had brought with him. He reached under the bed and pulled out a small container of ink and a quill pen that he had gotten him for his own personal use before sitting down on the bed. And there, he began to write about everything. Numerous pieces of blank paper became filled with writing, details and stories of the small deeds and adventures he had experienced so far, the people he had met. How his days were going. He spoke quietly as he wrote down each and every word, telling Weiss what he had accomplished and apologizing for him not being able to be there. A few tears stained some of the ink, but he only continued forward with writing. After he finished, he added his farewell, wished his son the best in the afterlife. He mentioned how much he and his sister were missed, and how proud he was that he had tried to do what he thought was right. How he sought to protect his family. He wrote signature at the bottom of the 8th sheet of paper before folding all of them carefully and storing them within one of the envelopes. He sat there one the bed for another few minutes to take in what he was beginning to feel. He placed the envelope inside Weiss's pillowcase and gave it one last secure pat before standing to his feet with the other sheets of paper and leaving. He paused at the door and glanced back, and for a split second, he pictured Weiss sitting there, reading the letter. A small smile came to his face before he finally left, closing the door with a gentle click behind him.
last edited Больше года
Helga fed the human child the mushed oats, making weird faces for the baby to mimic her. Meanwhile her triplets were already done with their bowls, chugging down their orange juice except Wiezen Jr. who took small sips. Helga allowed her children to run freely in the living room to play as she finished up with Jacob, wiping his mouth with a napkin and tapping his back, her ears twitching to the sound of a small burp. Helga smiled tiredly and settled Jacob down to play with her other children, then went to retrieve the bowls and wash them, leaving them out to dry. She returned to the untouched bowl of oatmeal that sat in front of Weiss's chair, and a small sigh escaped her lips. The mother grabbed his bowl and glass, then gave a somewhat bow. She made what remained in the dish disappear, setting it in the sink to wash later. Helga went into the living room and just sat there, her usual routine for the past few weeks. Wake up, feed children, sit/play and watch them, clean up their mess, put them to sleep, clean everything else, sleep herself, repeat. Nothing out of the ordinary. She didn't really have any time for herself anymore, not that she cared anyways. Her whole life had been a usual routine where nothing much happened, and she really didn't see the difference if she continued her life any differently. The witch rested against the couch, rubbing her neck at the annoying stiffness from weeks ago. She wrapped herself in a burrito with the blue blankets around her, watching over her children like a hawk, burying her chin in a soft pillow.
last edited Больше года
After leaving Wiess's room, Wiezen took some time to realize how different he felt inside. And in that same moment, he stood before Emma's room door in silence, staring at it for five minutes straight. When his gaze finally faltered, his eyes looked to the papers, envelope, and quill in his possession and he finally entered the room. Just as he had done in Weiss's room, he looked around. Remembered. A specific memory had come about to where he was last with his daughter there. When he had helped her make a meal for her pet snake. He took a deep breath, took a seat on what used to be her bed, and started writing. However, unlike Weiss's letter, the one that he wrote for Emma was much more difficult at first. It first began with words of faulty, bitter despise. And then it became unsure. That transferred over to him telling her that no matter what had happened, his forgiveness would be definite, and that all traces of anger that had dwelled within him towards her was gone. That it would all be overshadowed by the love that he held for her as her father. He mentioned that she was always welcomed in his heart and that she would always be his little girl. He apologized on behalf of him not being able to do anything to help her and said that even though she had harmed Weiss and caused him agony, he forgave her. That Helga and her siblings forgave her because they knew that in the end, she was still a part of the family at heart. He then went on to write about the things that he wished she was there to witness along with what he had managed to achieve. He wrote about all of the precious good memories of her that he had, and thanked her, praised her for fighting against the darkness that had conquered her for as long as she could. He ended the 11 page letter with the same goodbye that he had given Weiss before folding the sheets of paper and placing it within the envelope, sealing it, and sliding it inside her pillowcase. He wiped the tears that had fallen from his eyes during the creation of the level before sitting there for a while. When he finally left the room, closing the door behind him, a since of relief washed over him. He rested his head against the door, taking the atmosphere within his mentality into consideration before heading down stairs.
Orange tight and curly locks of hair poked through the blankets Helga was wrapped in. She sort of leaned against the side of the couch for a better and more comfortable position as she watched over the toddlers that played with one another. They all gurgled in their own baby language, taking control of toys and using magic to make them move and do certain positions. Helga had no idea what kind of game they were playing, but they seemed to be having fun. She thought it was a game related to food since every now and then one of her triplets would stand up and give her what she thought to be an imaginary piece of chocolate, which she faked to gobble it down and crave for more.
Enricho: Oh, is that so? And just what are these things that I will enjoy?