Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7201-7250 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Too many questions and not enough agreeing to look forward to darling." Ossiana gave a small grin and winked at him.

~

Wiezen came to a stop after stepping off of the bottom step, furrowing his brow softly in thought. But a gentle smile came to his face as he watched his children play. He ran his fingers through his hair, only to each strand to fall gracefully when scratched his head afterwards while he sat down on the second bottom step. He unstrapped the sword at his waist and keeping it close at his side, but didn't say much of anything.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Alright. Well, hopefully, you plan on showing me these things very soon
"Well, we still have a good amount of the day ahead of us...hmmm, I wonder if any of my people are still around the desert." Ossiana said, thinking aloud. "Then again...they're probably either scattered everywhere or dead." She spoke nonchalantly on the subject but became quiet afterwards for a few passing seconds until she spoke again. "But we have to make sure we have to have a clear schedule for tomorrow for our travel."
Enricho: If you say so. But, where are we travelling to?
Ossiana turned to him with a blinking expression of puzzlement. "You've forgotten already? We're suppose to be paying a visit to the Quartz tomorrow to deliver some salt."
Enricho: Ah. Of course. Pardon my forgetfulness. I guess I was too focused on you criticizing my spear chucking for me to remember (Gives her a somewhat humorous smile)
Ossiana's ears perked with a twitch and a smile drew itself across her face. A light laugh escaped her lips as she spoke. "Jeez, what ever am I going to with you and your inexperience at spear fishing." She says humorously. "Perhaps starting off with a bit of average fishing would help. It's always helpful to refine the basics."
Enricho: Yes, that may help out a lot, Oss (Gives her another smile)
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga's ears twitched as she heard Wiezen on the bottom step. She turned her head his direction, observing him stare at their playing children. But she didn't say much either. She just quietly gave a graceful smile to him and looked away with lowered ears, for she had nothing interesting to talk about or any surprises, and she feared that she would always bore him with her stupid inventions and curiosity if she had nothing to entertain him with. She would just count every second Wiezen would spend in her cabin before he would leave once more, leaving her mind in complete solitude again. And so she came to realize that it would be like this time to time. With that, her ears lowered in thought and a sad sigh escaped her plump lips.
last edited Больше года
Wiezen let out a quiet sigh himself, but it was followed by a small chuckle and a slight shake of his head while continuing to watch his children to play. Naturally, there was still part of him that remained alert. If there was one thing that issue after issue had drilled into his mind, it was to expect the unexpected. But by this point, he couldn't distinguish the difference between instinctive awareness and paranoia. Even so, to him it was the safest way to ensure survival. But to make sure he didn't overwhelm himself, he decided to occupy his mind with a few of the things that he would be doing today. Which came to him remembering another reason that he had made an effort to stop by. "Hey, Quartz. Would any of my old clothing happen to still be here?"

~

Ossiana chuckled and smiled some herself. "It'll be great! I don't know how much you know about crops either but I'd be willing to teach you a thing or two with that too. We'd be able to grow and hunt our own food and be more than prepared for the winters. We'll be able to do everything on our own."
enricho: Well, that sounds like it would just be wonderful (Gives her a reassuring smile)
Helga stood quiet for a moment, processing if Wiezen had actually spoken to her. She perked her ears out of the stuffed burrito she was wrapped in and looked over at Wiezen, her eyebrows furrowing slightly before she went off in thought, her tongue sticking out a little in memory. But then her eyes widened and she struggled to unwrap herself from the blankets, rolling off the sofa and falling on the carpet. She quickly got up and shook it off, curling her locks behind her ears and getting to her feet. She gave a quick nod to Wiezen and dashed up the stairs with her supernatural speed, no taking any longer than twelve seconds to go in her room and retrieve a box, then run back down the stairs with it.

Helga: Of course. I saved as many things as I could. H-here!

She opened the box to him, revealing the few clothing that was left, along with the blue apron she pulled out nights ago, and the small gifts she had gotten him a long time ago; the snow globe of them both and the dishes. There were a few other personal belongings to him as well that he had left behind.

Helga: Hmm... I think that's all I could save. Am I missing something? I could make it return using magic with enough detail.
"No, it's fine it's fine. I don't think any of it would feel the same as it did before even if it was brought back, it's no big deal. But thanks." Wiezen said, giving a small smile while taking the box into his hands. He started shifting through the box, pausing when his gaze landed on the snow globe. A light chuckle came from him, but he didn't make a comment towards it. Soft hearts sometimes make things harder.... He lifted the dishes from the box carefully and set them aside so that he could remove the clothes that he needed. "Hm...it's more than what I expected to be left at least." He said quietly, more to himself than to her. "Oh...we meet again..." He pulled out the very shoes that he had worn when he and Helga had gone out on their second attempt of a date, before he had found Weiss and Emma. The difference was, however, that their polish had been bruised with a few scuffs here and there. He furrowed his brow at them and stared for a moment with the same disliking for wearing them as he had before. But he let out a sigh. "How did I let these things get dirty....Emmanuel would've given me a lecture about keeping them clean..." He was silent for a long moment as what he had just said sunk into his mind. After a full two minutes, he set them to the side to join the clothes that he had taken out. He stored the dishes back inside and let the apron remain in its place.

~

"I know right. I never really expected to have a opportunity to teach you stuff. Then again, like I said before, there are a lot of things that were unexpected." Ossiana rested her head on her hand and continued to smile.
Jade_23 commented…
Soft hearts sometimes make things harder but like wiezlga can get through it together but noooooo mr. cola here. >:( Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I swear to this god thing that Ты will definitely know when I'm prepared to crush all of your hopes xD Whether in four years, или tomorrow...or today...or a месяц from now...or in the very Далее post. Screenshots hold no power against me :P Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
staaaaahhhhhppppp Больше года
Helga: Oh, I made sure to recover more of your things than mine... I apologize... I should've kept them clean while you were gone.... I can see if I can fix them if you'd like... I know you detest shoes, I do as well, but if it makes you feel any better, thou looks dashing in them.

She finished her sentence while she went to retrieve her blanket, wrapping it around her again.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Your right about that. A lot of unexpected things happened. Of course, unexpected isn't bad (Smiles to her as he sits next to her)
"It's alright, I'll get around to getting them back into good condition eventually. It's been a while since I've had to do anything like it, so it'd be a relief. You don't have to apologize though either, I should've reminded myself to keep them clean and tidy despite how I dislike having to wear them." Wiezen looked over at the shoes for a moment before looking over at her. "You know, you don't look bad in shoes either in my opinion." He added. "But I suppose I'm going to have to get use to them myself."

~

Oss looked over to him. "That's something we can both agree on. Things turned out better than what I thought they would have really."
Enricho: Same. I guess that, even through what we've been through, we were able to find some ounce of happiness in the end
Helga: Heh.. Thanks... Heels are the worst though. They're a pain in the neck, especially at night. I couldn't imagine myself wearing them ever again. My duck slippers are much more comfy.

She chuckled softly with a snort in the end, covering her mouth momentarily before removing it and expanding a graceful smile up at him, her dimples making themselves visible.
last edited Больше года
Wiezen returned the smile, scratching his head a little. "Honestly I would prefer going without them myself. Something as plainly humorous as duck slippers isn't exactly my ideal of comfortable to say the least." He looked at his shoes once more. "But honestly, what's a little foot pain to a good night out under the sky, am I right?" He says in a sort of joking manner with a light, short lived chuckle, his hand going clutching his side gently while he moved to close the box after taking one last look at the rest of the things that were inside.

~

Ossiana leaned herself against his shoulder and hugged his arm. "Yeah...but I think I've realized already that this...all of this is much more than a ounce of happiness to me. I feel as if we have a fighting chance in this world again and push through all of it together. We're strong, you and I. And I don't doubt that we'll make it."
last edited Больше года
Helga: Oh, you're still hurt! I can take care of that, but I respect your decision if you rather let it heal on its own. I just don't want the pain to expand or anything.... Speaking of a night out under the sky, are thee still busy tonight?
Enricho: Well, when it's put that way, I think you may be right, Oss. Maybe this is just the start of good things to come

(Not if I have anything to say about it XD)
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
not Ты too Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
I can't even joke anymore ;-; Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I give down :P Больше года
Wiezen gave a nod without hesitation. "I have to workout what might be my last night working at the bar that I took my second occupation at as the bartender, and afterwards I promised a good friend that I would join them for a meal and a discussion of sorts. But yes, I'll let it heal on its own. My body needs to adjust to these types of things. I assure you that I will be fine."

~

Ossiana nodded. "I say we make the most of it while its still as good as it is. I think that's the only way we'd be able to leave this world satisfied."
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
how dare Ты Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
What? Come on, Ты saw that one coming and Ты know it XD That was already set in stone lady Больше года
Enricho: Well, I already plan to make the most of our happiness together, so I think we're off to a good start
Helga: Oh...

The witch remained quiet for a few seconds, but she nodded and gave an understanding smile with just a hint of sadness behind her pearly teeth.

Helga: I understand. Then.. Perhaps you can return tomorrow? For the kids of course... I can try something new to cook by then as well.

She wrapped the blanket tighter around her as she scooted back to the couch, walking similar like a penguin and throwing herself on the soft cushions with a sigh.

Helga: Anything else you needed from here?
"We were off to a good start the moment you so carelessly showed up in the lair of a spider creep and all of her disgusting eight legged offspring." Ossiana agreed with a small laugh, nudging him in the side gently.

~

"Yes, actually." Wiezen said after a moment of thought. "Though I don't think I'll find it in this precise location. Somewhere close, yes, but I think it's something that you may have been looking for as well." He shrugged. "But of course, I'll return tomorrow and perhaps give you a hand with cooking this time. Unless you'd prefer doing it yourself, that is."
Enricho: Yeah... But, let's try not to run into one of those again anytime soon
Helga: Okay. *perks her ears a bit and looks back to stare at him before she looked back at her playing children* It doesn't matter anymore. Come anytime you want.

She did him the favor and opened the door for Wiezen, then spoke to her children.

Helga: Say goodbye to father.

The triplets stopped playing at once at the familiar words, and with that they lowered their ears. Jacob on the other hand was confused at the sudden change of mood in the room. They looked at Wiezen from a distance, mumbling quietly.
"You mean let's hope that her eighty eight sisters don't decide to come after us with a vengeance? Though, I don't think they cared about that one as much, she was always the greedy one. And besides, no one really liked her." Ossiana shrugged.

~

"I can only say that I'll try, though I'm not sure that I'll be up for welcoming myself that frequently." Wiezen said while going to kiss the children on their foreheads before heading out the door after gathering his belongings. "Oh, and I think it should be brought to your attention that your mailbox is rather...stuffed. You'll have to be careful not to break it." He strapped his sword around his waste and went on his way.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: I think I could get that part. But to be safe, let's just not go near any caves
"Agreed." Ossiana paused for a moment. "Then again, who would want to go to a cave anyways? Caves are boring too rocky. I'll surely be distancing myself far away from them."
Helga shut the door with magic as he went on his way, and this time, she didn't watch him as he left. Instead, she just shifted the opposite way of the couch and released a sigh, rubbing her throbbing head and neck as anger began to build in her mind.

Meanwhile, outside, the stuffed mailbox suddenly ignited into green flames, burning everything that was sent to her. The flames were secured for it not to pass on to the house, but destroy everything Helga did not wish to see.
Enricho: Good (Looks out to see the sun having already set) So, what's the plan for tonight
Wiezen didn't really bother with glancing back or paying much attention to anything behind him really. Once he decided to get going and be on his way, his mind was already made up with continuing on with the rest of his day. He had learned how to keep moving forward. And now with his resolve with Emma and Weiss finally being set in stone, he believed that he could finally have a bit more peace of mind. He would continue with his work and see to it that rest of the bakery was finished. It felt like the first time he had been able to not have a cloud of misery looming over his head. His motives were at an all time high, and is confidence was on such a steady incline that it almost brought a bit of anxiousness.

~

"A bed...I need to hurry and gather some more things in order to make something more comfortable for us to sleep on now that I've gotten a clear idea in mind." Oss answered, stretching before pushing herself to her feet.
Enricho: (Gets up) Alright. I'll help you out in anyway I can
Helga growled softly under the covers, rubbing her aching temples as she put out the fire through magic. The sounds of mumbling from her children made her remove the blankets she hid beneath, and her eyes caught the sleepy yawns her children released. It was nap time. The witch sighed and lifted herself from the couch, picking up her triplets and little Jacob. She cradled them all in her arms as she headed upstairs, returning them into their cribs where she covered them in their warm blankets, snuggling their toys next to them.

(name of music bc fanpop's being a bitch: Ane Brun - I Would Hurt A Fly)

Cue music :P

The witch leaned against the crib for a couple minutes. Her long locks of orange hair fell upon her shoulders and hid her face. She gripped the edge of the crib with her sharp nails, releasing it moments after when she exhaled. The mother opened a music box and allowed it to play for her children to fall in a deeper sleep. She then dragged her feet outside the room and closed it, heading toward Rosemary's to retrieve her empty bowl of oatmeal and glass of orange juice. Helga headed downstairs with a frown, then washed the dishes in less than a minute using magic. She dried her hands and looked around, her ears lowering as she went to go fetch an apple and head out the doors to her garden. The lonely witch sat on the edge of the fountain, taking a bite of the red apple as she stared at the reflection of the water. She lifted her teary eyes at her stoned family, lowering her head and allowing a single tear of hers to join her mother's in the fountain. With her other hand, she rubbed her temples once more and closed her eyes. When she opened them, in her reflection she saw the eerie creature that haunted her. The witch became stiff and her throat dried immediately. She couldn't move. The hideous, creepy creature from below stared at her from beneath the water, and she rose her elongated, pale and swollen arm from the surface, her disfigured fingers stroking Helga's frozen cheek. Helga began to sweat for she couldn't do much, only stare at the figure below her in fear. A knot came to be in her throat when she felt the cold touch against her cheek. But that wasn't it. The creature in the water continued to rise, its long and dirty hair covering its face. And for a couple seconds, Helga and the figure stared at once another, her fingers still on her rosy cheek. The creature's other arm lifted as well, but this time, she began to remove strings of her hair to make way for her face. And what Helga saw before her scared her even more. The figure revealed itself to be no other but Helga Quartz. The face before her was pale blue, veins and dark circles beneath the "souless" and colorless eyes. Eyes that could forever scar a person. Its mouth was deformed and its nose slightly crooked, but what surprised the witch was the fact that the creature seemed to be crying too. Bloody tears ran down her jagged cheeks. It made Helga cry even more, and soon, she was able to move, but she decided not to. She just stared at her reflection in pity, grabbing onto the creature's large hand and holding it there on her cheek. Her apple rolled off her other hand and onto the ground. The mother swallowed hard before she slowly leaned toward the figure who embraced her in a hug. But as soon as the hug came to be, Helga fell forward as the figure dissolved, and she splashed through the tears of the fountain.

And there Helga sank, facing upwards as the hole where she fell through in seemed to shrink and become blurry. Her eyes cried tears which joined the water that was drowning her, but she did nothing. She didn't feel like moving. She just felt like sinking until her lungs would fill with water and there would be nothing to worry about. She could take a nap. Forever. A nap that could lead her to people that would truly love her. But just as she was about to close her eyes, she saw from a distance, a familiar figure lean over the hole she fell through. A figure with similar eyes as hers, similar hair, similar blood. It was Lilith. Then another figure leaned over, one that was taller with tight and curly rolls of fiery hair. Mother. A shorter figure leaned over. One that Helga recognized as Weiss – just Weiss. More figures. Father and Lorenzo. And finally, the last two figures, the smallest which surrounded the fountain. Helga's lips quivered as she witnessed and realized who they were. Her two children who never made it. The witch immediately positioned herself as more tears streamed down her cheeks, choking in the water as she tried to call out their names. She began to swim to the top, back to the surface. Her heart raced in excitement and disbelief as all the figures waited for her there. And when she finally reached the surface, she gasped for air and rubbed her eyes to look around.

Nothing.

The wet witch panted for air and she spun around. No... no... Her ears lowered, dripping water. She leaned against the fountain and hit herself on the head, groaning in pain. But then she hit herself again. And again. Over and over again until she made herself bleed. Her head fell on the edge of the fountain, and the nymph sobbed, her cries making the plants around her slowly die.
last edited Больше года
Ossiana's ears perked. "Really? I-I mean, you don't have to, you could just relax until I get back."
~

Wiezen didn't waste much time getting back to work as soon as he had reentered the town. He hadn't been surprised to find that none of his fellow workers were there as early as he was, but gradually they joined him as he continued the construction that he had started from the beginning. He had gotten more used to using the human ways of doing things. Something that had come to his attention was that all of the lifting he had been doing since starting the job would come in handy. He would have skipped lunch and just kept at it if one of the workers wouldn't have brought him something that someone had sent him. And of course, it was food from Kelsa and a note that told him to make sure that he ate it. By sunset he stood in front of the creation of something new, something he had assisted in building. A small smile came to his face as he wiped the sweat from his face.

"Ye know, I don't think we've ever finished something like this this quickly before." One of the fellow workers that Wiezen had come to befriend named Fergus said as he stood at Wiezen's side. He was a heftily built man and was an entire foot taller than Wiezen, older as well. In appearance, that is. His grizzly beard was infested with hairs of grey, and sweat trickled from his bald head. "And now we get to see the beauty of the results. of our efforts."

Wiezen nodded in full agreement. "It's truly an honor to see how much a humble day's work could pay off so greatly. If it weren't for me needing the currency, I would have offered my assistance without charge. I enjoyed working, and I've learned a lot of useful things."

"Ye'd bother yourself with doing this kind of work for free lad?" Fergus let out a hardy laugh. "I'd wish I had that sort of ambition in my younger days. To think of it, I wouldn't mind saying that you put in a lot more effort into this than we have. But I shouldn't be so surprised. From the moment you joined us, I could see that there was purpose embedded in your eyes. That there was something more valuable that you were working for. You've given these men the motivation that they needed to continue to work. Some you've helped more than others whether you have knowledge of so or not. I could say that the look you have now has changed a bit for the better as well eh?"

Wiezen paused for a moment, looking over to the grizzly man before looking back at the bakery in thought. He was a little surprised himself by his words. And he felt better than he ever had in a long time. He looked at his left hand, the fingers on it still swollen, but not as much as they were before. "Hard work is how things are able to get done. All I thought of doing is trying my hardest and doing my best. Doing what I can to do the right thing."
Enricho: Oh, come now. I don't want to be the only one lying around, doing nothing. I will help as best as I can
last edited Больше года
Helga took heavy breaths, tear after tear streaming down her rosy cheeks. She groaned in pain and finally got out of the fountain, the side of her head dripping with blood. Her teeth clenched as she began to heal the wound she created on herself. She looked back at the statues, a frown upon her face, then looked back at her cabin and dragged herself back in her house.
Ossiana shrugged. "Okay, if you say so then." She stared at him for a minute or so with a warm smile, her eyes shimmering with glee as she took his hand in hers. "Well, I guess now I can teach you how to pick out the right things to use for a bed." She said, pulling him along with her as she left their burrow.
Enricho: (Follows her as she pulls him along with her) I just hope it's not like spear fishing
The witch sat back on her couch for a long while, counting her fingers over and over again, trembling. But then she decided to do something productive today. To get out, breathe some air. Walk. Smile at strangers. Perhaps meet new people. To just…. Do something. Especially after what had happened today. She was always just in her cabin, ever since she was a child. Left behind when her parents fled, to be cared by a teddy bear that started functioning days later. She never got the chance to experience anything grand, which is why she found the smallest things, like hammering a nail into wood or the sounds of instruments so fascinating. Which was also why she was a tad bit socially awkward. Helga got up from her seating and stretched before heading up the stairs. She walked into her room and got herself ready.
Ossiana laughed. "It looks like you're the one reminding yourself of it now. Don't worry, you'll get used to it in no time under my supervision!" She said,, quite sure of herself.

Enricho: I sure hope so. I need all the practice I can get
Oss came to a complete stop for a moment and looked up at him for a moment. A gentle smile came to her plump lips. "I wonder if anyone else will ever notice how much you've changed...because even the smallest things count." She said suddenly. "You're a good man Enricho...remember that...always remember that." She pulled him along with her again, changing the subject. "Alright so what we're going to do is improvise heavily by using what nature provides us with. We'll need a variety of vines, a lot of seaweed, obviously leaves, aaaand a few other things along the way."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Well, I think we'll be able to find the leaves easily. Not sure about the vines and seawood. But it's worth a shot
Helga began by washing her face and moisturizing every inch of her body, which was why it was always silky smooth. She applied a few essential oils, and braided two pieces of her hair, tying a brown string around the perimeter of her head. The lustrous nymph slipped on a white kirtle, wrapping a red cloak around her for warmth, and embracing her waist with a golden material as a belt that belonged to her mother’s, adorned with ancient symbolic figures. Helga curled her eyelashes and dabbed some gloss on her plump lips, curling the few bits of hair behind her pointed ears that she converted into human’s. She stared at herself in the mirror, forcing a quivering smile as she rehearsed, no tears lingering in her eyes anymore.

Helga: Good evening, thou may refer to me as Helga, ‘tis a pleasure to meet thee…. No, no, no… Too formal. Hey, I’m Helga! No… ‘Ello, ah’m Helga. No. Greetings! My name is Helga, may I get yours? ….*sighs*.... Umm…

She looked away in embarrassment. Usually she never showed her true self in public, mostly being she was an original nymph which would attract much attention due to her beauty and structure compared to other normal women in the town. She wasn’t one to brag, she was very grateful for the blessing, but she preferred herself to not be in the spotlight. The only reason she wanted to show her true form this time was because she wanted to make friends. She had none. No one to really talk to. Before, she relied on Lilith or Wiezen or Sonni or even Macross. But things weren’t the same anymore. And she was certain that expressing her feelings to babies wasn’t really the right thing to do. But at the same time she knew that no one would want to be friends with a witch. She stared into the mirror and tried to picture herself as her mother. A figure that many humans praised to, wishing for fortune and luck. Wishes that Mary Margaret Quartz always made come true. A figure who was able to bring harmony in a town, gathering the rich and poor to participate. A figure of a walking goddess, who had the fairest face in the land. Helga sighed in memory of her mother. She walked to the door and exited her room, skipping down the stairs and soon leaving her house. She locked the doors before settling up a pink forcefield and two clones to guard the area. And off she went, headed toward the town that was still in a little bit of construction after the damage it had suffered.

(pic on what ya'll are missing out on)
last edited Больше года
 Helga began by washing her face and moisturizing every inch of her body, which was why it was always
"Seaweed not seawood." Ossiana corrected. "But the vines that we'll be looking for aren't like the ones that we'd usually find in the trees. Well, we'll need those too, but the ones that I'm talking about are some that I found in a marsh somewhere around here."

~

Wiezen let out a small sigh and scratched his head in a bit of annoyance while the bandages on his left hand were being replaced with newer ones. "I know I know...you've said it five times in the passed ten minutes. It hasn't happened yet at all, and to add to it I've already finished with that one. The only reason that my hand was injured to began with was because of it being my first time constructing something with a hammer and nails, and I'll have you know that it was hard. Especially having to teach myself. But I can wager that if I were to do it again, then the chances of it happening again will be far less likely." He flexed his fingers after the new bandages were settled in.

Kelsa rolled her eyes. "That's not the point, Barefoot. But I'll admit that I guess you've made one yourself." She said while straightening out her clothes. "Ugh, but that still doesn't change the fact that you most definitely need a shower. You smell like..." She paused for a moment. "Wait a minute...you don't smell like anything, it's your...clothes? What's up with that anyways? It's like you're scentless or something but your clothes smell like sweat, wood, liquor and...is that rain that I smell? It hasn't even rained today!"

Wiezen gave a shrug. "I don't know. But of course I won't smell like hot spring water after all working. It's not like construction sights or bars have baths or showers in them. And I only smell like liquor because I accidentally made someone spill their drink when I was making my way out. Unfortunately, it landed on me. Big whoop."

"Well that's why we're here, we can't have you walking into a restaurant smelling like leftovers smothered in lumberjack arm pits. So go take a shower and tidy up. But not too tidy, it's not like we're going to one of those overly expensive crabby places or anything." Kelsa said while pushing Wiezen into one of the rooms at the inn. "Just meet me out in the middle of town, I have to go pick up that thing that I told you about yesterday. And also, a reminder, put on some SHOES!" She said and closed the door, rolling her eyes for the second time with a chuckle when she heard Wiezen groan. He's so weird... She snickered to herself and left down the stairway and out the door.
last edited Больше года
After twenty minutes or so of walking, Helga paused before she crossed the line that separated the grass and clearing of what appeared to be cement and rocks. She hesitated before hiding her face with the robe she wore, and finally she took a step forward, then another, and another. The witch walked upon the path that led to the town, the basket she carried swaying forward and backward. Helga distracted herself by humming lightly, and the hum was soon overpowered by the dozens of chattering and talking of citizens. The witch every now and then hid in a corner when she saw a stampede of people walking her way. There seemed to be even more townsfolk with the new construction. She walked through the village, smiling sweetly at the people who passed by her. She stopped by a stand and bought some wool to distract herself with sewing later. She was determined to make a few pairs of sweaters and shirts for her family. Now was the real action. Making friends. Just that... She didn't really know how. She tried speaking to a few people, but ended up closing her mouth as she realized people ignored her and went on with their busy days. And so the witch continued trying, greeting people and introducing herself to conversations that didn't really last long. Not that anybody wanted to talk to her, it was mostly because the area was already crowded, and groups were just trying to make their way out of the town. She wondered how her mother once did it.

But soon, Helga slowly began to lose hope and she released a soft sigh. Maybe today wasn't the day. So she decided to distract herself by viewing the artifacts and jewels in the stands that the elderly sold. Her eyes fell upon a small cage with a small mouse in it, and with a little act of magic, she released the prisoner from being a meal for a greedy snake that hid below the table within a box. The witch chuckled softly, her ears lowering as she joined a few of the older woman selling clothing. She watched the people pass by, observing their apparel and characteristics. Fascinating human beings...
Wiezen mumbled to himself a little as he scrubbed behind his ears and washed his hair out with some of the shampoo that he had brought along with him. He winced a few times when his hands brushed across the gunshot wound in his side a little to hard, but oddly enough, it felt...good. This was something that had found strange as of lately, but he pushed it off as something that some humans experience in their lives. The hot water, as it always did, felt relieving as it splashed against his body and slid down his skin and to the top of his feet. He could feel some of the soreness from working leaving his body slowly the longer he remained under the water of the shower. His eyes closed while the soapy suds washed from his hair and left numerous strands hanging in front of his face.After he finished up with his shower, he went to the mirror, drying himself off and staring at himself after wiping away the fog that had gathered on the glass due to steam. He furrowed his brow, his fingers running through his hair and coming back that strands that hung in front of his eyes. Sniffing a little, he looked over the scars that made his skin their own, furrowing his brow for a moment. His fingers traced across the on in his chest that was closer to his heart, but he turned away as soon afterwards and he left to go get himself dressed for the occasion.
Enricho: I see. Well, your better at understanding the outdoors. I'm sure it shouldn't be hard for you to find