Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7301-7350 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Nithloraul: You can't break the crystal. You need to destroy the creature in the center. Who knows how he must look right now? Must be surrounded by crystal right now. But good luck getting close to the thing

(As the people in the town began to become impaled, the priest came in, looking at the crystal)
???: Hmm, this must be the sign of God's return. Good. It won't be long now (Follows the impaled bodies and the crystal into the town)
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Flynn: And how am I suppose to do that?! How am I supposed to reach the creature surrounded by freaking crystals that my sword can't go through?!
Nithloraul: Hmm... Well, now that's the tricky part, isn't it. Your a smart person... At least, I'm assuming you are if you've survived this long. Or was it mostly luck? Well, let's just hope that your luck hasn't run out just yet.
Flynn: Do you by any chance come in handy? Can that creature destroy you? Because if so I'll gladly throw you to him if you don't wish to help me.
Nithloraul: I am on no side. I am not with God nor humans. I'm just an artifact to be used. But, when I have my own choice, I am merely a spectator. I have no way to help you, and I know that the my ability is useless against the ones that created me, the Servants of God, so I'm afraid you are on your own
Flynn: You're wrong, you numbskull! You say you're merely an artifact to be used, correct? Well, I am your owner and you will do as I say. I want you to stay with Franziska and guard her, and obey her commands. *suddenly grabs the artifact and unlocks the bathroom door to throw it into the room where Franziska was*
Nithloraul: Yeah, I'm the pet to some human. Like he could harm me in anyway. I will allow whatever happens to happen (Sits quietly)
(The creature continues to rip apart the inn with it's crystals, attempting to find Flynn and Franziska)
Flynn quickly got his bag of potions, then grabbed his sword by the door and rushed out the room to make the crystals follow him and leave the room he shared with the others.
(The crystals, hearing the sounds of Flynn moving, began to make it's way towards him, ripping apart the objects in front of it as it did so)
Больше года Canada24 said…
<(*_*)>
(Canada, you're in the wrong RP XD)
Больше года Canada24 said…
(Or am I)
(welcome xD)
Flynn ran as quickly as he could down the stairs, exiting the inn to prevent any further damage. The alchemist quickly searched around his bag for a specific potion, and once he found it, he opened it before pouring it into thin air and murmuring a quick chant. The liquid seemed to become a strong solid, transforming itself into a blue medieval-styled armor which could endure more than an ordinary one. Before the crystals got to him, he quickly blocked himself with the shield.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
What kind of playground bullshit is that XD Больше года
I'm kidding, of course Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
nuuh Ты and the other jerk always be ruining happy shit Больше года
(The creature continues to strike at Flynn's shield, but feeling that it couldn't get past it, it then began to create a sort of crystalized dome around him, as if to trap him within it)
Flynn: -gah! *he begins to try and hit the crystals, scraping his sword against the dome he was getting trapped in, in attempt to escape* H-hey, I'm a good human you shouldn't be going after me when there's like a load of monsters lurking around!
(As the dome surrounds Flynn, it begins to cover the area in spikes, attempting to impale him from all sides)
Priest: (Walked up to the dome, as he ran his hands along the crystal, not seeming to be afraid of what is going on, as he made his way towards the creature in the center of town)

(Flynn must really like this guy, given his past experiences with priests XD)
(flynn hates all the guys you've created, wind)

Flynn growled when he realized his plan wasn't working, so he placed the sword in between the crushing crystals to slow down the process as he made an attempt of escaping through the top, climbing the spikes with caution.
(Good XD)

Priest: (Made his way to the center of the town, as he placed his hand on the crystal dome surrounding the creature in the center. As he did, all of the crystal in the town began to move back, the crystal holding the blood of the townspeople that it had murdered and placing it into the pile of flesh in the center, as if to store it in there. Once the crystal had disappeared, the priest got onto his knees, and began to pet the creature, like a cat) You did very good, Dhothist. This should be enough for now
Flynn fell on his knees when the crystals had disappeared, and he began to pant heavily with a constricted eye at what had just happened. He picked up his sword and looked around at the dead bodies that were gathered, his eye twitching slightly.

Flynn: ...What the hell is wrong with God?
Priest: (Stands up as he admires the creature, before looking up at the sky) I sense.... Something off (Looks around the area)
Flynn dusted off himself and retrieved his sword before he inhaled deeply. His first thing to complete was to go check on Franziska, and that's exactly what he did, dashing back to the inn.
Priest: (Turned around and noticed Flynn running back into the inn, as he stared quietly) I thought I sensed the presence of the Ancient Ones. Never thought it would come from a mortal
Flynn quickly made his way up the stairs of the inn, trying his best to avoid the damage that the crystals had created. The alchemist finally reached the destined floor, and quickly opened the door of his room, rushing to the bathroom to open it.

Flynn: Guys! Is everyone alright?
Franziska: I'm fine
Nithloraul: Oh, good to know you show concern for me. I'm touched
Franziska: Flynn, what are we going to do now?
Jade_23 commented…
i Дебаты whether i want to перфоратор, удар, пунш franziska или nithloraul Больше года
Why Franziska? What did she do besides nothing since she got fucked, physically and mentally (Is it still too soon XD) Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
stop Больше года
Flynn: I'm not sure... Certainly not attract any unwanted attention, that's for sure... *sighs* ...I guess perhaps move cities? Away... From all this mess... I don't know what the hell happened, but whatever is was, it's not pretty.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: B-But what about the other people in town. Surely there must be something we can do
Nithloraul: Sorry, misses, but everyone else is dead. Well, except for one other person, but I don't think we want to meet him. Other than that, it's best for you two that you get out of here
Flynn: For once, I agree with that good-for-nothing artifact. They're all dead... It's best if we just leave. We're not safe in here. Or out there. No one in this country is safe anymore. My idea was to move closer to where the Ancient Ones were... I planned on asking for my eye back but I realize that that might not go how I plan it to.
Franziska: B-But...
Nithloraul: We'd better go before that big mush pile starts to go mad again
Flynn helped Franziska up by grabbing by the hands.

Flynn: Come on, collect your things, we're leaving. ...And you! *looks at Nithloraul* You clearly know more behind these things but you refuse to share it. Would a trip to the Ancient Ones make you confess?
Nithloraul: Hmm.... Perhaps. I don't know. But you'd better do something fast

Priest: (Made his way up the stairs of the inn, the sounds of his feet clapping against the ruined stairs echoing through the empty town)
Flynn: *furrows his eyebrows* And why's that?
(As they talk, the echoing gets louder)
Nithloraul: That's why
(Before Flynn or Franziska could react, the priest stood in front of the doorway, staring at the two with an extreme amount of hatred)
Flynn tensed up when he heard the door open, and his head shot backwards to view the priest. He quickly stood in front of Franziska in a protective manner, slowly leaning to grab his sword.

Flynn: O-Oh, good evening... U-Um, we were just leaving, so don't mind us... *clears his throat awkwardly*
Priest: (Points at Flynn as he stares at him) You're a servant to the Ancient Ones. I can smell them (Sniffs at the air as he looks at Flynn). That stench sticks to you once you are a part of them. It's a disgusting smell. Makes me sick. I thought I felt something wrong when I sensed two other lives here. But now I see why. It's because there are two people, who haven't given themselves to God. Of course, a follower of the Ancient Ones wouldn't understand such a thing. Always following some false deities, the ones that left the world to rot. At least, that's what Jericho said, before he allowed himself to fall prey to an Ancient One follower, and ended up in the Black River. I have a feeling that the servant in question is you, the man with the one eye (Stares at Flynn once again, his eyes piercing into him)
Flynn: ...umm...

He looked at Nithloraul, then at Franziska since at this point he wasn't sure of what to do. He just awkwardly stood there for a moment, responding with a confused nod, then faking a laugh out of nowhere.

Flynn: Hahah! You're so funny. Me? A servant to the Ancient Ones? Pffft, I can barely kill a fly, what do you mean? I think you're mistaken, and you need some rest, sir. See, um, I borrowed these clothes from my cousin... and... umm... Well, silly me poked my eye out as I swept the floors of the local bar. And by the way, I'm a strong believer of God, grew up Christian, ya know? Heh... Uhh... We're just gonna, um, leave now. *whispers to Franziska* Run. Now.
last edited Больше года
Priest: (Walked closer to Flynn) As I said, I can smell it on you. The scent of an Ancient One's lapdog... And of a liar. The scent of death also lingers on you. The killer of Jericho, no doubt (Sniffs the air around Flynn again) Was it by your hands? No. You must have lead him to a spot where he'd die himself. But, not by your hands. Still, you are just as responsible for his death. Not that I'm ashamed. Jericho was an idiot. A fool that couldn't grasp the true belief of God. He was selfish and desired nothing but power. He deserved to die. I can at least thank you for that. Still, a follower of the Ancient Ones is an enemy to God, and so, you will die. Your companion, the girl... She seems young, but filled with suffering. A perfect sacrifice to the God, if you ask me. I think I shall kill you and take her with me (Steps closer, almost in arms reach)
last edited Больше года
Flynn: – Hey! Back off!

He quickly grabbed ahold of his weapon, then swings his sword to block him, only to slice his wrists and arms severely and knock him back.

Flynn: You're not killing anyone anymore! This God you speak of is surely fake if you think he wants HUMAN flesh as sacrifice. If you want her you'll have to get through me. And let it be known that I will end you just how I did with Jericho. Only this time, I'll do it myself!
Priest: (Chuckled as he let his blood drip onto the floor)
Franziska: W-What's so funny
Priest: Don't you hear that? The sound of the dripping (The blood continues to drip into a puddle, creating a sound) When noise is made on the floor... That is when Dhothist reacts
(In a matter of seconds, the crystals shattered through the floor, stabbing Flynn several times through the torso. Though it didn't kill him, he was badly injured, as some of his organs had been sliced and much of his blood was pouring out)
Don't worry. I don't plan on killing him..... that would be merciful XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
i don't believe any of Ты anymore Больше года
I mean it. He will live. Maybe to the end.... Just many hardships ahead.... At least happiness can be found at the end of the razorblade field XD Больше года
Flynn failed on blocking all the crystals with his one sword, ending up in getting wounded severely and falling to the ground as he held his stomach, trying to keep pressure on the wounds that the crystals had inflicted. And although it was beyond painful, he didn't seem to scream. He just grunted and groaned in pain, hissing at the burning sensation that came from his body. But still, even on the ground, he stood in front of Franziska in his protective manner as always.
Priest: Persistent bastard. Get the hell out of my way
(The Dhothist began to strike at Flynn again, this time stabbing him several times once more, striking even at his limbs to damage him)
Franziska: (Her eyes began to tear up as she looked at Flynn) S-Stop this! Stop this now! He's done nothing wrong!
Priest: Of course he has. He had the audacity to live in the first place!
Jade_23 commented…
man why can't Ты just let two humans be happy like Больше года
Ты can't just GET a happy life. This ain't Monopoly. Ты don't just get a get out of jail free card.... Ты gotta roll three times XD Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
That...was perfect xD Больше года
Flynn flinched with each more stab he received, trying his best to block them with his sword but to no avail. But even with the continuous impalement, he managed to weakly stand up in front of Franziska once more to protect her. He wouldn't let the priest get through him. And so he summoned a forcefield with a potion he had, spilling it around Franziska and himself to block the crystals for him to recover.
Nithloraul: Flynn, you won't be able to live for long. If you keep this up, your gonna die soon if you keep this kind of strain up. I'm not saying that my abilities can help you survive this... But, you know
Priest: (Stares directly at the two as the crystals bounce off the forcefield) I can wait as long as I must. Soon, that human-made forcefield will disappear and Dhothist will go for the kill. I'm a patient man and can wait for it to wear off
Franziska: (Can't help but cry, closing her eyes in frustration as she tries to keep herself from screaming)
Nithloraul: You don't have much time, Flynn. You'd best make a choice soon on if you wish to take my deal or not. Time's running out. Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock. What will it be?
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Haha--buhahahaha!" Laughter came from behind the man as Wiezen stood at the doorway, his tattered clothing and hunter's armor just as it was when he had left Helga's cabin the previous day. He leaned against the doorway for a moment to catch his breath before straightening up and clearing his throat. "Damn Flynn, wrecked with a capital "W" and "D"." He spoke casually and without a care in the world as he stood there, his partially rusted but now thoroughly sharpened sheathed sword attached to the leather strap around his waist with the addition of a pistol that looked to be ancient with how dirty it seemed to be. Besides his demeanor, the oddest thing was that a strong smell of rain drifted from him. "I hope no one will mind me butting in for a bit, sorry for the intrusion and all." He said while scratching his head. "When I got the assignment I ran into a little trouble along the way." His eyes shifted to the priest. "Alright gramps, what's the deal with your tentacle rapey squid thing muckin up the town?"

~

Ossiana reached up and gave Enricho's head two light pats. "Well then, I guess our interests has crossed paths and tied yet another not...because I'm here to make you happy." She smiled as she drifted off into thought for a moment. "Mating season is going to be coming soon..."
last edited Больше года
Aren't Ты forgetting someone! XD Больше года
Shut up Jad--I mean Wind, I didn't forget....okay, yeah I did forget Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
...fuck you... Больше года
Rude xD But sure, I wouldn't mind. Больше года
Priest: (Turned to Wiezen, in anger) Who the hell are you!? (Sniffs the air) Not a human, that's for sure. Something more so. This creature is Dhothist, one of the Servants of God. the weakest, but no doubt deadly to humans. If you wish to get in the way, you will die all the same. It would be best you leave while the Dhothist is still busy with the Ancient Ones dog
Dhothist: (Continued to strike at the forcefield around Flynn and Franziska, still waiting for the forcefield to die out)
last edited Больше года
Flynn: ...I-I said I wasn't going to use you! I'm not going to inflict pain on other people by haunting them with their nightmares... *weakly pulls out a healing potion and drinks most of it, throwing it aside as he forced himself up.*

He exited the forcefield, but made Franziska stay in there as he tried to continue the fight. Flynn dodged the crystals with his shield and used the priest as a shield himself, letting the crystals impale him instead while hiding behind him and choking him with his arm locked around his throat. But then his ears perked to the sound of laughter and he turned to face Wiezen in the doorway, his eye widening in confusion and perplexity, allowing himself to be thrown to the ground. But when he received the insult, a growl escaped from his breath and he retorted back to him.

Flynn: Damn Wiezen, murderer with a capital M and a capital R. Or perhaps, WEREWOLF with a capital W and a capital F. Better yet, abandoner with a capital A and a capital R. HAHA! Heartbreaker with a capital H and R. Childless with a capital fucking C and S. SEXUAL ASSAULTER WITH A CAPITAL S AND A, yep, that's right, Helga told me. NOW GO AWAY BEFORE YOU"RE TORN TO PIECES!

(...meanwhile on a much happier fucking side that any of you refuse to fucking take....)

The first few rays of sun break through the windows of the isolated cabin, bathing the witch who slept with her children in golden rays. The beautiful nymph awoke when she felt the warmth of the sun kiss her cheeks, and as she slowly got up, she realized that her daughter was sleeping on her head. A short and soft giggled escaped her lips, and she brought Zealia down from there, tickling her belly gently to wake her up. Zealia's ears twitched and she blinked several times, yawning and showing off her sharp fangs. She then awoke Wiezen Jr., who instead, shifted the opposite way and ignored her for some extra sleep. Helga flashed a motherly smile down at her two children. Her gaze went to the view of outside through her windows, then back at Lia and Jr.

Helga: Good morning my loves!~ Beautiful day, is it not?

She kissed them both and held them in her loving arms, nuzzling their cheeks with hers. Helga released a happy sigh, smiling as she looked around her room. She slowly got up from bed, slipping into her duck slippers and stretching as her children decided to take an extra few minutes of sleep. Helga gazed back at them.

Helga: I'll go prepare thee all some breakfast. Mommy has learned a few new recipes!

The mother chuckled as she witnessed her children snore, mimicking her same ones. An idea came to mind and she quickly ran to the side of her room where she had a few bags placed, then pulled out the old fashioned camera and decided to take a picture of them. She giggled as the picture printed out, and she gasped in amazement as how "good" the quality was of the black and white photo. But when she placed her finger on the frame, it seemed to pour back the original color of the view it took the picture of. Oh how much she missed human inventions! She took her camera with her and headed downstairs, but before as she passed by the rooms of her dead children, she seemed to stop by Weiss's door. She looked at it and opened it, slowly walking inside toward the bed. And even though there was no one, she leaned downward on the pillow and placed a kiss on it, saying good morning afterwards. She left the room and closed the door, neglecting the other and heading downstairs to prepare breakfast. A smile came upon her face as she opened her cook book and read on what to make today. But before doing so, she found a nice lighting that came through the window and placed the camera on the counter with a time set on it, then quickly backed up and smiled into it, her eyes dilating at the flash as it took the picture. She took another one, this time with her tongue sticking out and her emerald eyes crossed. She viewed the pictures, flipping through them and setting them aside, along with her camera.
last edited Больше года
Nithloraul: Damn it, if you'd listen for once, you'd know that you wouldn't have to harm others. For slightest power of the God's Servants, you'd simply need half of your humanity. Not fully, but half. Why do you think the Priest over there hasn't been killed yet? He has this ability, and more
Priest: (Looks at the artifact) Nithloraul. You were always a coward and a liar. A backstabber to the God. No wonder your true form was taken away and you were reduced to a pathetic piece of jewelry. I think I'll destroy you after I'm done with this dog
Dhothist: (Begins to attack Flynn a second time, now going for his heart)
Flynn: --Wait?! TRUE FORM?! *quickly dodges the crystals again, ignoring the fact of arguing with Wiezen*

He tried to continue his fight, but he came to realize that it wasn't going to be any use. Instead, he let out a groan and turned to Nithloraul.

Flynn: Do it. Do it now!
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen blinked a few minutes. "Not human? I mean...you're partially right. I'm not as much as human as those two, but still, human enough." He said. "Dhothist huh? Why would a squid thing be a servant of god? I mean...there's no creativity behind that. It reminds me of a storybook called Cthulu I think..." He said in thought. But then he furrowed his brow. "Oh my god, not this shit again!" He groaned. "Listen stranger, I've had just about enough of you "preaching the quire" pricks popping up just to try to enforce you bullshit religions on other people and attacking everyone you see because you're just like a freakin cultist." He slipped a small vial out of his pocket. He looked to Flynn. "Oh shut up you freakin' goat. That just tells me that you don't know Helga as well as you think you do. Everything I do is "assaulting". Teleporting. Cursing. Farting. Buuut, let's not get to that. At least I'm still there for my children and not getting impaled by a tentacle monster." He looked over to the priest. "Tell you little squid that Flynn takes it up the ass. Because there's too much shit coming out of his mouth. Or is that other squid thing that he has already taking care of that?" He shrugged. "Anyways, sorry for spoiling the fun, but here--" He popped the top from the vial and drew his blade. "Whatever you've got planned, you better consider doing it now!"
last edited Больше года
Okay, I'm confused XD Больше года
xD What kind of excuse is that? Больше года
And oh come on, what could I have honestly done that could have сказал(-а) that's worse than saying something about wanting a person to die? Больше года
Priest: (Looked back at Wiezen) You! What the hell did you do!? Do you not know that was the one carrying the Nithloraul!! He's already made the deal, you damned fool! Once he makes the deal, he will be strong enough to kill even God! If God dies, then the world will continue to rest in the hands of the damned Ancient Ones!
(Dhothist began to act aggressively, tearing apart the inn)

Enricho: (Looked over at Ossiana) .... Mating season, huh?
Jade_23 commented…
man the logic behind god is amazing Больше года
Just like the real god (Oh shit, did I say that out loud XD) Больше года
Ты can't go to a place that doesn't exist (At least in your religion XD) Больше года