Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7401-7450 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Eat, hunt, sleep, sex with you, spending time with you, crafting, helping children and the poor, and..." Baking.. She had answered almost instantly, as if it were already driven into her mind. But when she came to the last thing, she halted. When she had been Macross, she had wanted to open up a bakery, despite her being only half decent at some of the things that she attempted to make. Ossiana's expression went blank at the thought, and she decided to just leave it at the answers she had given. "Would you rather have your pistols or your sword?"

~

"Hm...if you say so." Wiezen was silent for a moment before looking over at her. "But no, that was one of them though. But it's something that came to mind while I was out the other night..., it brought a bit of thought as well. Do we really know one another?" He asked, going off into thought again for a second or so. He turned and looked back out at the trees. "Think about it...we've never really have gotten around to knowing one another. Take away the sex and the children and what do we really understand about each other?" He says while taking out a cigar. But unlike most, this one was filled with a bundle of healthy plants and had a soothing smell to it. He pulled out a match and lit it before taking a long drag from it. He was silent, smoke drifting from his nostrils slowly. And then he spoke again. "Nothing. We know one another, at least we believe that we do, and perhaps we do know some of the slightest things, but quite frankly know nothing about each other." He watched the smoke drift into the sky. "Nothing at all....actually, it's kinda funny once I really think about it." He gave a half chuckle as he spoke, taking smaller drag from his cigar.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Well, I lost my pistols, so it isn't much of a choice. But I think I've started to grow fond of my sword
"Interesting..." Ossiana tapped her chin lightly with the tip of her finger. "I still think if you had your pistols you wouldn't have even thought about getting a sword." She commented. "Alright...now it's your turn."
Enricho: Alright. What is your idea of the perfect life?
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga's lips puckered in thought as he spoke, scooting away slightly when he brought out the cigar, even if it was made with the purest plants. She was confused as to why he was even talking to her in the first place.

Helga: I see... Nice observation, I suppose. Not sure why you're mentioning it, but I admit I sort of agree with that comment. I guess we rushed things, huh? Look where we're at now, nothing we could do about the past. *swings her legs back and forth as she sat on the fence, her eyes remaining glued onto Wiezen even when he looked out into the distance* Hm, I know you tend to scratch your head a lot when you talk to me, at least if that's anything. Sometimes you don't even make eye contact with me. Heh. Anyways, was that your question? I apologize but I'm not quiet certain how to respond to it. Lesson.. learned? Yeah, it's a lesson I'll right down for history not to happen again. ...Is that all?
last edited Больше года
Ossiana looked at him for a moment, furrowing her brow before staring ahead. A few seconds passed, and then her answer came forth. "A perfect life....there's no such thing. If life was perfect then there would be no room for improvement. My idea of a perfect life is a imperfect one, where you can cherish the things that you believe are perfect. Like you...I cherish you."

~

"Yeah..I guess you could say that counts for somethin..." Wiezen said with a slight chuckle, not really noticing that he scratched his head while doing so. "The only thing I've really noticed is that you tend to lie a lot about when you're hurt. Or like now...when you've finally conquered somethin', your eyes seem to change. But you're right, nothing we can do about that past. But it's not really about a lesson...then again, I'm not sure. But someone gave me an answer I found interesting. 'If there is no understanding, there is no cooperation. Just two people reciting the things that they have in common with a lack of true attraction'. That becomes something that's not meant to be.' " He finished the cigar and flicked it away, the bud reducing to ashes that blew out into the wind. "But yeah...I guess that was the question." He stared at the clouds for a few seconds. "Oh, I almost forgot--" He said suddenly before pulling out two soft velvet red envelopes. He gave one of them to her. "I'm supposed to give this one to you. Haven't really opened mine yet. I've been meaning to do that some time today." He tore open the envelope. But as soon as he did, the folded parchment within it flew from it and began to unfold itself, small wings of aura flickering at the sides of it. He furrowed his brow when he heard it clear its throat. But then he recognized the voice as Bonnus's.

"Greetings Wiezen! I hope you've been doing well! It has been partially difficult to get a hold on your location while Sonni and I have been as busy as we have as of lately, so this may be a little late. This message has been sent with exclusive and specific purposes to inform you that you've been invited to a Ball, and event in which--"

"Oiii!" Sonni's voice cut in, laughing. She sounded as if she were drunk. "G-guess what you mother fucker--*hiccup* we're getting married, so this inviat--*hiccup*--tation is...is...what's this for again? OH! IT'S--"

"Sonni how many times have I told you that this has to be formal!" Bonnus exclaimed. "My apologies, you'll have to excuse that, she's been drinking for two days straight. I know, a bit too much and--"

"Too much?! Whaddayamean TOO much?! *hiccup* There's no such thing as never too much...of...somethin'...I'M HUNGRY!!"

"Oh for the love of--Just know that you've been invited to both our wedding day and our Ball Night--SONNI! Put that blade down this instant!"

"But I whanna sandwwiiiiich! HELP ME MAKE A SAMMICH!! And WIEZEN! You better show up too you...you *hiccup hiccup* buttfest...hole...and INVITE SOMEBODY!! NO KIDS ALLOWED IN THE MOTHER FUCK--" Sonni's voice was heard again.

"SONNI SHIRE--!" Bonnus exclaimed sternly once more. "What she was meaning to say that there will be a place for the children if you allow them to come. Thank you, and we hope to see you in approximately two days!"

And with that, the message ended with the parchment setting itself a blaze in blue flames before disappearing, leaving only the red envelope. Wiezen blinked for a moment. "Wow...that was...quite the invitation..."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Hmm... Not a bad idea. That's a very nice thought to have
Helga: A ball? Interesting... Seems nice.

Then witch adjusted her cloak with a giggle, curling locks of her hair behind her ears and standing up from the fence and making her way to open the door as if nothing had happened at all. Before she did so, she neatly folded the invitation back in the envelope, then stored it away by making it disappear into thin air.

Helga: Are thou going, Wiezen?
Ossiana's ears perked at his words and a small blush came to her face. "Now it's my turn. What's your idea of a perfect life?"

~

"That's a good question. It seems like I really don't have much of a choice now do I? After all, I can't miss out on something as important as this. It's been a while since I seen either of them, so it would be good to do so." Wiezen answered, giving a small smile at the envelope as he folded it unevenly and slid it into safety. But sat down on the porch. 'It'll give me a chance to find a new home somewhere out there. I've gotten passed living under a bridge, so I thought it would be better for you to have your forest to yourself again anyways." He stretched and another envelope fell from his pocket. But this one was a normal one. He reached out a picked it up, staring at it for a long moment before storing it away.
Enricho: Being with you and making you happy. Obviously (Gives her another smile)
Helga paused her walking, removing her hand from the handle of the door, and instead leaned against it as she turned to look back at Wiezen. Her smile graced her lips once more.

Helga: A bridge, you say? Interesting. Well, you're welcomed anytime in here. There's plenty of space for thee. You won't need to worry about much.... It surprises me that you choose to go... Not sure why, though... I might attend their wedding as well and come home after that. Are you taking anyone by any chance to the event?
Ossiana was silent for a long minute, and then started to speak again. "It's your turn again..." She smiled some herself, entangling her fingers with his.

~

Wiezen gave a shrug and laughed a little. "No one would want to go with someone who isn't much of a dancer." He said sarcastically. "But no, I'm honestly at a loss. I only want to go because there's someone who wanted to play their music there. Also to see the lucky couple. I never would of thought that the event was going to be hosted by Bonnus and Sonni, which honestly changes a lot of things." He shrugged before furrowing his brow. "But this means I'll have to wear shoes...and socks..." He mumbled something to himself before crossing his arms.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Hmm..... How do you make armor like that (Looks over her hardened skin)
Ossiana looked at her armored skin. "It's an ability that my kind are naturally born with. You see, before when the curse was placed on us, we were still normal people. But as my ancestor folks had offspring, it became a natural adaption that we ended up learning how to take control of and use to our advantage for protection. Especially since my people roughhoused a lot. Which is why we got along well with the Onis."
Helga: Oh, right! Kelsa, isn't it?

She smiled softly when he turned at the realization she knew who she was.

Helga: You came home the other day with a smile on your face. I needed to know the source of happiness you got that from, I thought it was from something. Something I too could get happiness from. *giggles softly* But it turned out it was someone. A beautiful maiden may I add.

She decided to go take a seat besides him on the porch.

Helga: Shoes? Luckily for me I'll just wear a gown that covers my feet. *winks at him* No need to wear those annoying shoes. *twitches her ears* You don't consider yourself a dancer? That's nonsense. You inspired me to do it. I know every dance there is to know. *taps her head* Knowledge. *chuckles slightly* I'll go with thee. Are you busy tonight? Because I plan to teach you what I've learned so far. It'll be fun!~
last edited Больше года
"So...you read my mind again? Either that or you've been following me...come on now Quartz, that's just weird. I'm going to have to work on something for that." Wiezen laughed a little. He didn't really seem show any signs at all of being angry or annoyed about the subject. "But you're right. She's beautiful in her own right, and a magnificent musician. Very creative and a good person indeed. She helped me pull myself together, and for that she is one of the closest thing to a best friend that I have. I'm grateful. I've gotten a lot of helpful advice from her."

He looked over at her. "You every one their is to know huh? You're becoming more of a fast learner. But if I had to take a guess, you learned every human dance there is to know." He was silent for a moment, scratching the back of his head once again. "Well sure, most of what was planned for today have been rescheduled, so I'm pretty much free for the day. Which is good, because a day off is something I've been looking forward to." He popped stiffness from his neck with a few snapping sounds. "Luckily I've been working on keeping myself in shape. But are you sure want to go with me of all people? I'm just a almost human, after all. And there's numerous options that a gorgeous woman you can choose from, some in which I wouldn't doubt would take the offer as soon as they had the chance to."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Ah. I just thought it was a sort of bone magic
Helga: I didn't read your mind, Wiezen. I promised thee I wouldn't anymore. Instead I simply brewed a potion to show me the source of the smile, that's all. I'd like to hear her play sometime. And that's not weird... *lowers her ears slightly with a pout, perking them moments later* Human dances? Yes I suppose so. Most supernatural dances are more aggressive and sometimes there isn't even any. ...Choose someone else? Why would I do that? I'm 101% sure I want to go with thee. I've already tried meeting new people, but I realized that I couldn't use someone to heal my own pain. Not anymore. So no matter how long it takes me to stop loving thee, I'll do it without playing with someone else's emotions. I'd be a rude woman if I danced with someone else, wishing it was thou instead. Not sure how long that'll take... And good! You're free! I'll teach thee everything I've learned! From ballroom, to salsa, to bachata, to even lap and pole dance! Who knew the human culture had so many variety to choose from! Oooh, do you have a stiff spot? I can help!

She suddenly leaned back a bit and pressed her thumb against the back of his neck, then forced it to the side to receive a loud crack of comfort, massaging his tense shoulders back to place.

Helga: There. I also learned about massaging. And cooking! I guess you can call me the next master chef, I mean no one can pour cereal as precise as I do.
Ossiana facepalmed. "Bone magic he says." She chuckled, shaking her head. "While it is impossible for some of us to further extend and harden our skin into more of an exoskeleton fashion, I wouldn't exactly put it in the category of magic, but rather natural ability." She giggled a little. "Alright, my turn! Why did...why did you fall in love with me? What made you take interest in someone like me?"

~

"The human culture is a interesting one indeed. They're not all bad people either once you've lived among them for long enough. I admire the way they--we work. When it boils down to the end of the day, you feel exhausted, but happy knowing that you're going to accomplish something." Wiezen's shoulder relaxed after she had rid his neck of the rest of the stiffness. He rotated his shoulders slightly for a second or so. "Pole dancing...lap dancing...uuuh, I don't think either of those would be something I would tend to do. Ever." He chuckled. "Well Ms. Next Master Chef, you're going to have to learn a lot more than precisely pouring cereal if you want to achieve that title. However, its not impossible. The meal you made the other day was quite satisfying really. Although you have yet to make it your own. Which is why I detest cookbooks in a manner of speaking. They give no freedom to cooking with you own ability."
Enricho: Your dedication. Your loyalty. The trust I have for you. And I guess I could say you look rather attractive. I can go on and on about the reasons I fell for you, Oss
Helga: I would like to work myself and experience those human satisfactions, but someone needs to take care of our spoiled munchkins! Hmmm... That's alright. You don't have to do either of them. I'll take care of it and you can sit back and... relax.... It's interesting, actually. You need to be very flexible to accomplish things on just a pole.

When he spoke about detesting cookbooks, the one Helga had inside suddenly bursted into flames by the witch's magic. No cookbooks it is.

Helga: Well, Mr. Were-leprechaun, ah'll follow ye advice. A li-ul moah practice an ah'll be the next master chef, ah will. *clears her throat* I might even be the Next Master Irish speaker. Praise me!
A deep blush came to Ossiana's cheeks, her long ears perked and twitching at each word that he said. "Awww...thank you. ....No one really thinks that I'm any of those things, so it's nice to hear someone say something of the such..especially you."
~

Wiezen burst out laughing. "Well, at least your accent is improving. But now I guess I see where people are getting the idea that I was a werewolf from." He lifted an eyebrow. "You've been giving out misinformation. Or rather your words have been misinforming some. Only someone blind would think that a werewolf would have any relation with a therian. Well, aside from how they came about I guess." He crossed his legs in a meditative way. "Anyways, I've been thinking about taking a trip with the children somewhere away from this place. After all, you all can't just stay stuck inside the cabin forever. But it'll probably be after all of this stuff with the wedding. I'll reschedule Weiss and Emma's funeral until then because I was thinking that Bonnus and Sonni would want to participate or whatever. Maybe Macross too, I dunno." He shrugged.
Enricho: Well, I don't think you are those things, Oss. I know that you are. And that is what I love about you, he began to move his arms from her hand moves one arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him as they walked)
Helga: That sounds lovely, a trip away from here would do us all well. *she chuckled softly, wrapping her warm arms around him in a way of apologizing, placing a kiss on his forehead as if nothing it was no big deal* I know you're no werewolf, love. You're something much stronger and more handsome may I ask. And your breath doesn't smell as bad as them. You don't howl at the moon, at least not that I know of. *strokes his hair* Calling you a werewolf is just much easier. You looked like one when I met your innocent side. It was a small fur ball! We all know you're something much greater than that. *cooes softly into his ear as she rested her chin on his head* You're a leprechauuun....~

And with a snap, she switched Wiezen's hunter clothing into a green long shirt, covered by a thicker and deeper green coat along with a belt and striped stockings, adding shoes that were red and curved in the end with a bell. A black hat forced itself upon Wiezen's head, and Helga couldn't help but chuckle into his ear because of her mischief.
last edited Больше года
Ossiana hugged herself against him while they continued on their way. "Well...you're all of that plus more, and I love you for it." She said quietly. "You're turn to ask another question, love."

~

"Well of course I don't how at the moon! I mean, why do they even do that to began with?!" Wiezen exclaimed. "And I'm happy my breath doesn't reek as much as theirs, thank humanity for tooth brushes and nature for soap leaves." He said with a satisfied "hmph". He didn't really mind how close she had gotten this time, being that he figured that nothing he said would stop her from doing so anyways. "Wait, a leprechaun?! A LEPRECHA--" Before he could finish, he found that his clothes had been changed. "Oh ha-ha, very funny!" He said sarcastically. "If I had any of my power left you'd pay for this." He said, but with a smile. "This is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever worn...so if you wouldn't mind giving me my clothes back, Quartz."
Enricho: (As he looks at her, his eyes gaze back to the tattoo on her back from before) If you don't mind me asking.... But what's with the tattoo on your back?
Helga: Ooooh, is that sooo? Lucky for me you don't have much of yours powers theeeennnn.... I guess leprechauns really do bring luck! Hahahah! I don't know, you look pretty good in stockings. I think I'll keep it for a while. Ooh, and that hat one you is adorable! Oh! Oh! Hold that pose!

She snapped her fingers once more and made her camera appear right in her hands, and before Wiezen could protest, she quickly snapped some photos of him and made the camera disappear just as quick.

Helga: Ooh, can you dance for me??? No, no, better yet, speak with thine accent! Pretty please!
last edited Больше года
"Dance for you?! Speak in that abominable accent?! I refuse!" Wiezen protested. But then he smirked. "There's one thing you always forget Quartz. That I've worked with magic longer than you have, and a hunter never comes unprepared!" He grabbed his sword and pulled it from its sheathe just enough for what looked to be a thin slip of paper to fall out into his hand. "Porishque ama dora." There was a small poof that clouded around him, but in a second or so, it disappeared quickly. He brushed himself off and checked to see that his hunter's clothing and armor was back in place. "Yeah, "leprechauns" are very lucky. But humans are smart. Well, almost humans anyways." He said. "Call it improvisation in the place of magic and holy energy. A little something I picked up from an old book of mine. I guess you might have thought that I was a bit more useless now, eh?" He checked to see if the envelope that he had was still in its place, and side in relief when he found that it was.

~

Ossiana's ears perked. "Tattoo? What, has it appeared already?" A smile then came to her lips. "Well, it obviously has if you're asking about it. That's the mark of development among our people. We gain it after making the tie of fate with our mate. They're all different in some ways, but mine isn't quite yet complete. I haven't gone through my "moon" phase just yet. The sun should be in the center already, I've already found my sun." The tattoo had already reached down to her middle back and had grown darker. "Each part of it has its own meaning of accomplishment behind it I suppose."
(Oss's tat)
last edited Больше года
 "Dance for you?! Speak in that abominable accent?! I refuse!" Wiezen protested. But then he smirked.
Helga huffed grumpily when he switched back to his ordinary clothing, a frown coming to her face as she crossed her arms. But the witch couldn't help but release a soft chuckle at the thought of Wiezen walking in tight stockings, her giggles became louder as it ended with a snort and a soft blush coming upon her cheeks.

Helga: Mark my words, I'll get thee to talk to me with thine accent someday, love.
Wiezen gave a smile, chuckling at the sound of her snort, scratching the back of his head. "Who knows, perhaps you have to "get me" to do it. But until then, I won't try to speak in that accent...ever." He tapped her on the nose with the tip of his finger. "Come on, we should go back inside to check on the children. It's awfully quiet in there, and we both know what they love to do when we're not there to supervise them."
last edited Больше года
Helga: Oh, I'll get you to do it, believe me. I have my ways...

She finished the sentence conjuring a smile, her emerald eyes seemingly have a hint of mystery behind them. She tried biting his finger gently when he had tapped her nose, but turned out to be a little too late, only to result in being able to lick the tip of his finger. Helga hummed innocently to herself as she walked aside Wiezen, opening the door to her cabin. And what she found inside was another mess her children had created. Wiezen Jr. was on the ceiling fan again, this time munching on the carrots and holding the bucket he stole to not share with the horse. The horse that was on the couch was now being "tortured" by Zealia who had caked the animal's face with mother's makeup. There were purple and reds on the horse's face. She had even unevenly trimmed off some of its mane with magic. The biggest noticeable thing was the toilet paper laying across the living room, covering the chairs and even the horse. Elijah was behind the mischief, but as soon as he witnessed his parents walk in, he quickly threw it at Jacob.
Wiezen's eye twitched very slightly at the mess that had been made around the living room, but even more so at the sight of his horse. I knew I shouldn't have brought him in the house. But despite his efforts to keep a calm expression, it shifted into a stern scold. At first, he didn't say a word. He only slowly crossed his arms and tapped his foot slowly. his pale blue eyes giving a cold stair of disappointment. His eyes shifted from Jr., then to Eli, and finally Zealia, freezing them in place with his stare before they could attempt to run off or camouflage themselves. His lips pursed very slightly and he gave a command to his horse in a whistle. On call, the horse picked itself up and trotted to the door. And then he finally spoke. "Perhaps your mother and I have spoiled you all a bit too much without having any of you experience consequences."
Zealia seemed to slowly become a ball as her back faced her father, and the fan suddenly stopped swinging where Jr. hung there, munching quietly at his carrot. Elijah seemed to freeze as well after he threw the toilet paper at Jacob who just sat there innocently, staring at the roll of paper in curiosity. The witch frowned a bit when she saw that most of her personal items were ruined because they had been used and broken. Even her special cosmetic mirror seemed to have been crushed when Zealia accidentally dropped it on the way into the living room. Zealia did what she always did, falling dramatically on her back and faking a sniffle while her brothers glared at her, their looks softening back at their father. Helga didn't really seem to express any emotion at all, not one of anger or disappointment. She spoke telepathically with Wiezen. They're kids. They need the both of us present 24/7, we can't blame them... Unexpectedly, a very small smile expanded across her plump lips, but she didn't say a word. The witch stroked the horse's muzzle before she climbed up a chair to reach Jr. to get him off the ceiling fan, meanwhile Elijah quickly scurried through the ground and hid through the cushions of the broken couch.
last edited Больше года
Well I can't be here every minute of every day, I have work and I'm a hunter. What do you expect me to do, quit everything I've worked to build up so far? We've spoiled them too much, and you know it. You've said it yourself. Wiezen spoke back telepathically, but remained silent, his foot tapping a bit harder as he began to think to himself. His next few words came out as a final decision. "The three of you take your use of magic for granted. You see it as a toy to abuse rather than something useful at your disposal. Therefore, I'm going to restrict and nullify it from this point forward until you've learned your mistakes. Time after time, we've given you all chances, thinking that you were maturing much faster than expected. However, I think it's time to stop allowing you to get away with things that you yourselves know is wrong." His eyes went to Zealia. "And you, young lady. If you continue to try your trickery, you will being going in time out." His gaze drifted to where Eli had gone under the cushions of the couch. "Get out here right now young man. You have until the count of three."
last edited Больше года
Zealia and Jr. gasped when they heard what their father was going to do to them.

Helga: Wiezen, don't restrict their powers! It was just an accident, that's all, love. They will learn.

Helga held Wiezen Jr. closely, scratching the back of his ears to keep him calm, and by the time Wiezen had reached three, Elijah was still within the cushions, his butt sticking out from a pillow. Helga sighed and walked toward the couch, removing the pillows to make Elijah get out. But what she found instead was a doll of her own son. A gasp escaped her lips and she quickly looked around to locate Eli. Zealia was about to make a run for it, but she was caught by her mother just in time. Both Lia and Jr. began to squirm to their best potential, this time real tears trickling down their rosy cheeks. They didn't know what was going to happen to them without magic. What if they couldn't defend themselves? They didn't know what else their father might do to them if they disobeyed again, Zealia even thought back to where she was shoved dirt down her throat, then to where papa shoved a cookie dipped in holy water into mama's mouth and wouldn't let her go.

Helga: I think you're scaring them...

And they were in fact, scared. Traumatized of what would happen without magic. Traumatized at anything they witnessed now. Helga continued to search around for Elijah, a radar coming into her head to track him down. He didn't seem to be in the house, and with that she quickly headed outside, ordering Rosemary to stay by Jacob.
"An accid--HOW?!" Wiezen asked, throwing his arms up into the air. "See?! This is exactly why their magic needs to be restricted! That should've been the case since we first found out that they were able to use it to began with! But noooo, I just had to be stupid about it and think nothing of it." His fingers pinched the bridge of his noes as he followed Helga outside to go look for Eli, grabbing the rope that dangled at the side of the horse's saddle to take it along with him. Pulling a cloth from under the saddle, he wiped at the horse's face to remove make up, only managing to smear it some. He pulled up his right sleeve and began to unwrap the bandages from around it, the scorched back skin that it bore coming into few with each part of it that was unwrapped.
last edited Больше года
Helga: They didn't mean to do it... That's how... They just caught carried away with having fun.

Eventually, after a few minutes, Helga was able to find Elijah. He was hiding within the bushes of roses in her garden, using his magic to protect him from the thorns. The mother sighed and gently pulled him out from the stubble, carrying him into her arms alongside his siblings. She held all three of them, suggesting Wiezen that he could leave his horse in the garden where it would be secured by the fence and have enough things to snack on and water from the fountain.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Oh. Well, when does your moon phase start?
"Yeah, carried away with having "fun". Whatever. That's not accidental."
Wiezen continued to use a few things that he had brought along to clean the horse after taking out into the garden, using the water from the fountain to do so. It took him a few minutes to finally get all of the make up out of the horse's hair, obviously longer than he had expected to, but he got around to it. But while taking a glance at the horse's main, he found himself staring for a moment, and his eye twitched again. "Sorry about that..." That was all he could really think of saying to the animal as he ran his finger through the ruined main. He waited and watched it walk around to get used to its new environment, letting out a heavy sigh when it settled down. "I'll just leave you somewhere more suitable next time..." He reached into the satchel that was attached to the horse's saddle and pulled out an old book of his that he had taken numerous notes in and opened it up, flipping through the pages and stopping only to read a few select sentences.

~

"Well, my sun phase in complete due to you already being my mate, and summer drawing closer. I don't really know when the moon phase is going to start." Ossiana said with a shrug.
last edited Больше года
Meanwhile, Helga was inside, lecturing her children about the things they had done wrong and how they cannot ever repeat it. When she saw the guilt and sadness in their eyes, she sighed softly and placed a kiss on their heads.

Helga: I believe you have learned your lesson. Mommy won't let papa restrict your powers. They are a part of thee all. Just do not do it again, alright? Now... How about we all take a nap? It's been a long day, has it not? And when you wake up you will be rewarded with food, how about it?

She smiled motherly down at her triplets and two human kids, then led them all upstairs into their rooms and tucked them in their cribs and beds. She turned off the lights and played their musical box, closing the door behind her and jotting down the stairs, peeking out the window to see Wiezen finish off cleaning his horse. She exited her house and took and apple with her, making her way into the backyard to treat the horse with a snack. She stroked its now ugly mane, but her hands began to glow as she appeared to be singing a soft chant. An even piece of Helga's curly, long hair suddenly disappeared from her scalp, and instead, it braided itself onto the horse's mane to even it out. She chanted some more, dying the horse's mane the same color and straightening it with magic until it was even more luxurious than it was before. She placed a kiss on the horse's muzzle and scratched its ears before she turned to Wiezen, giving him a look of "Are you ready to talk?" She walked toward him and placed her soft hands on his to lower the book.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Hmm. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens
Wiezen let out a silent sigh and closed the book, the pages coming together in a gentle clap. "Just because you did that doesn't automatically make it right." He said in a mumble, turning to the horse. "And you...I'm going to give you a name soon..." He added, running the palm of his hand across its muzzle only for it to nibble on his fingers softly while he stored the book back into the saddle's satchel. "It's about principality, not how fast you're able to fix it with magic." He said while unwrapping the bandages on his right arm the rest of the way.

~

Ossiana's ear perked after a few seconds of thinking on the subject. "Wait a minute, I remember now!' She exclaimed. "The moon phase is basically when the waters from my homelands reach their peek. Depending on how long it last or if it ends up coming by on winter, I might be sleeping for a few days to months. Sort of like how bears hibernate, except that we wake up every now and then."
Enricho; Oh. I see. Is there any benefit to getting your tattoos complete
Helga: I put them to bed, I'm very sure they understood what they did wrong and are truly sorry for it.

Helga sighed softly, but kept her hands on his for the time being of silence that came after he replied. Her emerald eyes lifted and interlocked with his, seemingly speaking to him. Not with any words or anything, but just with a stare. A spark in them summarized the truth behind her words, and she tilted her head to the side slightly for him to further understand that it wasn't their fault. The look she gave him was more of a "don't do it". Her begging eyes spoke alone, but her pouted lips joined them along with the batting lashes, resembling a cute, innocent puppy face.
last edited Больше года
As Wiezen stared back at her, the pale blue of his eyes slowly beginning to waver the longer he did so. "Fine, whatever." He muttered, turning away from her. "I'm still not bringing him here anymore. But if this happens then I'm going to do what you've been refusing to do just because you use magic yourself. No excuses, no ifs, no "oh they were just having fun", no buts. Next time, I'm not hearing any of it." He turned back to the horse while wrapping the bandages back around his arm. "Can't believe I'm letting this slide for the one hundredth time." He mumbled under his breath while wiping off a small smudge from the horse's face that he had missed.

~

Ossiana gave a devious smirk. at his question, her ears twitching in delight. "Certain things that you will experience will be much...much better." She said, snickering to herself. "We'll be closer mentally. And I'll have what I need to protect you."
Enricho: I see. Well, I guess we at least have a goal set for ourselves
The witch smiled with pride as she gave an understanding nod at Wiezen, helping him wrap the bandage around his arm again.

Helga: It's only been the third time.... but thank youuuu, it is much appreciated....

She placed a soft kiss on his cheek, her smile remaining as she observed him wipe the smudge off of the horse's face.

Helga: We'll bathe him tomorrow morning since there isn't much sun now, how about it? A deep scrub, I'll even bring in my oil essentials to make its coat all silky smooth. Would you like some tea? I think it's time we begin.

She giggled, her arm suddenly extending to the side, interlocked with his. Her other hand left his and went to the pad of his shoulder instead. A smile graced her plump, glossy lips as she suddenly took a step backwards, then one forwards, repeating the simple steps to grab Wiezen's attention. And as she began to dance with him, an idea came to mind about what he spoke about earlier of not knowing each other. She spun around with him and spoke gently.

Helga: What is thine favorite fruit and vegetable? Better yet, a food that never fails to entice thee.
last edited Больше года
"Appreciated my ass...that was a warning." Wiezen mumbled while she had been helping him rewrap the bandages around his arm. "I've already thought of a few things that I want to use to make sure that his coat is as brilliant as it can be. But I suppose a little tea wouldn't do any harm." His attention shifted for a fraction of a second to her feet before his own began to move along with the steps that she took. His steps were still off by a very little inch, however, they weren't as dull and sloppy as they had been the previously. He gave her a light squint at her question before giving an answer. "Coq au vin." The words came from lips with a soft sound to them. "I'm enticed by all food in general, but I guess I could say that that's one of the more favored."

~

"Two goals. Wait no, three. Or...maybe four or five." Ossiana said in thought. "Goal number one for me is to keep you happy. Goal number two, protect you at all cost. Three would be...hmm...finally being able to have your child. There's so many things that we could call a goal that we'll just have to say that living happily is our main objective. Everything else would b--" She brought him to a sharp halt, her tail lashing forward viciously, prepared to stab at whatever approached them. Her sense of awareness was on an aggressive alert, however she blinked in puzzlement as a red envelope floated towards them in a back and forth motion from the air. Nonetheless, she nudged Enricho behind her softly due to her wariness of danger. She watched, her eyes following the envelope down until her stinger stuck it and nailed one of the nearby trees. Her body had tensed up, and she observed the envelope carefully from where she was as if it would explode any minute.
Enricho: (Looks at the red envelope) I think it's just a letter, Oss. Doesn't seem to pose any threat
Helga moved gracefully along with her partner, seemingly moving at the same time away from the garden with him to head into the cabin but without breaking their dance. She perked her ears at his response, a look of complete confusion on her eyes to what that was.

Helga: ...y-yeah! That's my favorite too!

But then she gave up hopes and groaned.

Helga: ...Never mind, I don't even know what that is... I'm guessing it's a french chicken? I mean anything French is nice, even their accents. Buuuuut I prefer yours over it if you want to speak it anytime soon. Oooh, you seem to remember our dance pretty well!

She chuckled a bit, then bit her tongue in thought as they danced up the stairs into the warm cabin. All the mess that was once there was now gone, and the couch had been repaired with some simple acts of magic. Unfortunately her personal cosmetics couldn't survive, but she was alright with it. The tea that was spoken of was now being poured on its own with magic in two separate cups on the counter of the kitchen. Helga's eyes glimmered as another thought came to mind, taking a step back, then another forward with him.

Helga: Hmmm... What is.. Ah! What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done in your life?
last edited Больше года