Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7501-7550 of 13264

Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga giggled as her legs swayed up and down on the bed, now having both palms set on her cheeks as she squished them together, her ears perking in delight as her lover spoke. She licked her lips again in thought, her eyes wandering to the side on purpose as she hummed. Her emerald eyes looked back at him, a mischievous grin expanding on her face as an idea popped into mind. The witch sat frog-style, expanding her legs to the side as her panties came to view, soaked from her entrance. She sucked on two of her fingers and cooed softly.

Helga: Remember I said that I have my ways making people do what I want them to do? *clears her throat with an evil chuckle* Oi'm sure yer aware my love av wat Oi want ye te do for li-ul ol’ me…~
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Nithloraul: What would an artifact need with women? I like the reproductive organ and the lust. Lust is a human emotion, not the emotion of an artifact, especially one created by the Servants. How do I know you won't be looking at any women. It is not like you are having any sexual activity with your current partner. Deny it all you want, lust is a part of all humans, and deep down, you must be suffering from sexual frustration in some way. No human can deny their lust for such a long time, not even the Ancient One's lapdog
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana nodded in agreement as the finally reached the area. "Well you sit tight, I'll go on a little hunt to see what I can bring back to my king." She said with a small chuckle.

~

"Manipulating other people now? How dare you..." Wiezen grumbled as his eyes wondered over the soaked area of her panties that was caused by entrance. "I hope you know that I'm going to remember every last second of this..." He muttered, furrowing his brow as he stared at her. "Tis reminds me ov te witch tha used te ol' trickery av sweets on small children she did. Oi hope ye know tis will be te last time." He cringed at the sound of the accent for a second or so before giving a huff. "There, happy now?"
last edited Больше года
Flynn: You always looooove turning the tables, don't you? This doesn't change anything. You actually do have emotions, you're confident and curious about the human race. Also, you were once a being but now you're stuck in there, aren't ya? But you do have past experiences whether you want to admit it or not.

Helga: Verryyy...

Helga giggled in delight as her ears twitched to the sound of his accent, smirking mischievously at her victory. She pulled out a finger from her mouth, swaying it in the air and unlocking the bounds and rings that held Wiezen down, allowing him to now release. She crawled back towards him, her eyes gleaming with success as she licked her lips and pressed them against his chest, suckling there before returning to her work down below.
last edited Больше года
Wiezen stretched his arms a bit, sigh of relief coming into existence as he found himself able to move again, mumbling to himself while propping himself up onto his elbows. However, his attention went back to Helga, his erection swollen from not being able to release until now as she took it into her mouth again.
Helga allowed herself to be covered in his juices, licking every bit of it off and swallowing it. She stroked his shaft tenderly and sucked on the tip before licking her lips and trailing her tongue back up his chest to place small kisses, breaking them repeatedly to speak softly.

Helga: I looove being your little naughty wicked witch, Wieezzyy.... *bites him gently along his neck* You taste sooo goood....~

She lifted his hands and suckled lightly on his thumb, massaging it gently with her tongue as her desired-filled eyes stared into his, drool dripping down the corner of her mouth.
Wiezen bit his lips but was unable to hold back another moan that came for while she stroked his shaft spoiled the tip of his length. His erection was solidified and throbbing madly by the time she had gotten back up to his torso, begging to be soothed. The bites that she placed along his neck didn't help that problem at all. "So you love being my naughty witch hm?" An idea came to mind, and a small grin slowly graced his faced as he pulled his thumb from her mouth. "Alright then. Let's see if you can keep to those words." He sat himself up, his hands slipping under one of her thighs and began to rub his shaft against her clitoris in a slow circular pattern. "Will you do a few somethings for me, naughty Helga?"
last edited Больше года
A gasp escaped the witch when she felt him against her, but it turned into a drunken moan followed by a laugh as her breathing accelerated. She leaned forward and licked at Wiezen's neck, cooing softly into his ears.

Helga: Anythiiing for my Wieezzyy...~
Wiezen gave a generous smile, chills running over his skin as her tongue ran across his neck. He stroked the slit of his shaft against her clit a bit rougher, a moan spilling from his lips as he took the lobe of her ear into his mouth and nibbled on it. He spoke to her softly, the warmth of his breath carrying his words off into her ear smoothly. "Anything for me, Helgy? Will my naughty, wet lover really do anything for me?"
last edited Больше года
Helga whimpered in desperation, her drooling tongue hanging freely as her ears lowered. Another soft moan escaped her lips as she felt him go rougher around her, a bright pink blush stinging her cheeks as she nodded slowly. A shiver went down her spine when he whispered into her ears

Helga: Aaaaanything for theeee.... I'm your naughty wet witch that obeys thine commands, Wieeezzyyy...
Wiezen placed his hand on her cheek and turned face to his, sticking his tongue under hers where her drool dripped down onto it as he inched it up to hers. He closed the gap between their lips and dominated her tongue, bringing it into his mouth as he slowly pushed his shaft into her before swirling it around inside her entrance roughly for a brief few seconds. He llowed his tongue to lather hers as he sucked on it briefly and pulled away, removing his shaft as well. "Oh how long you've waited for me Helgy...so so long. You've missed the pleasure I give you, yes? How I used to fuck you niiiice and good?" He made sure to speak in her ear in the same soft and voice as he held her close and began to move from the bed. He licked his tongue across his ear. "My my...you're dripping in anticipation..." He licked his tongue down her neck slowly as they now stood in front of the bed. "Do you want me to pleasure you, my naughty little witch?"
Helga returned the intimate kiss, becoming more soaked in between her thighs. She released a shivering, guttural moan as she felt him enter her, whimpering slightly as she realized how much tighter she had become over the past weeks. Her ears drooped and she pouted when he had pulled out, panting desperately as her body trembled very slightly, and for a moment, she lost control of her magic and the windows seemed to open themselves while the candles in the room and lit themselves up. The music playing crashed, the disc spinning rapidly until it sliced in half and fell from the record player. She breathed softly and she felt his tongue slide against her neck, and when he stood up, she crawled toward the edge and sat on her knees.

Helga: P-please... ahh... pleasure your wicked little witch... She's all wet j-just for thee...~
last edited Больше года
Nithloraul: Barely any experience, that is. Practically none as a living creature

Enricho: Alright then, Oss (Rests his tired body against a tree as Ossiana makes her way to get food)
Ossiana gives him a thumbs up. "You can count on me my love!" She assured him before going off into the trees.
~

Wiezen stood there and looked into her eyes, tracking the lust that he was within them with his gaze, his erection thickened and calling for her comfort again. But he didn't let her get near it, or even so much as touch it. Instead he leaned down and kissed her lips softly, taking her hands in his. "I will, love...I'm going to give my wicked little beautiful witch the pleasure that she deserves." He lead her from the bed and spun her around to where he could stand behind her. He slid his erection in between her legs and rubbed it against her entrance, his fingertips moving gracefully up her thighs and hips, all the way up to her breasts where his hands would rest. His length began to be covered in the juices of her soaked entrance, and his hands pinched her nipples between his middle and ring finger. "You don't have to plead just yet, Mistress." He whispered into her ear once more before licking behind it. His hands slid along her arms and to hers, and he guided her to a wall and placed them there. "Stand here..." He removed his torn shirt and gently took her hands from the wall, using the shirt to tie them firmly behind her back. He rested her forehead against the wall and carefully spread her legs apart evenly, separating her from the wall a little. "Now repeat after me...these will be the guidelines for your pleasure, Helgy." He reached his hand between her legs from behind and rubbed his fingers across her entrance before slipping his middle finger inside. " 'I will not use magic while Wiezy pleasures me.' " He began to move his fingers slowly. " 'I will not release until he allows me to. I will not fall from this position, or I will be..punished'." The word "punished" was said purposefully with sexual intent, and he shoved his finger further inside of her as he said it. He leaned foward and whispered in her ear. "I want to hear you say those words, Helgy...youuuuu want me to pleasurrrrre youuuu, right?" He said teasingly, his ring finger pushing through her entrance slowly to join the other one.
last edited Больше года
Helga hesitated when she heard the words she had to repeat. Her fingers wiggled themselves as they were locked behind her back, and for a moment, she remained quiet. Her eyes roamed the room to make sure none of her magic was out of control again before she released a soft moan when she felt a finger slide in her. Her ears twitched before they drooped in thought, and she stammered before she spoke softly, drool continuing to seep from her mouth.

Helga: ...I-I... I will not... use magic... while Wiezy pleasures me... And I will not release until he allows me to... I will not fall from this position, or else I will be punished... *she panted softly as she gently rotated her head toward him, knowing what was to come* I hate youuuu Wiezyyyyy.... but I -- ahhh... Fucking love you....
last edited Больше года
Enricho: And I will (Returns the thumbs up as she is on her way)
Ossiana gave a wave, or rather a signal that she would be back as fast as she can with a wave, and disappeared into the trees to go on her hunt. She knew that she would have to be back in time so they could eat before the gateway opened, so she would hunt something worth while, but wouldn't have to chase far.

~

Wiezen smiled at hearing repeat every single word, and chuckled at her last few. "I love you too Helgy...so, so much. Soooo, I'll start by showing you just how much I do." He leaned forward to kiss her passionately, and his free hand smacked her butt while he began to pull his fingers out, only to drive them back inside of her. He licked her lips and placed a small kiss on her nose. "Wiezy's going to take good care of you. Let us began, shall we?" He lowered himself down onto the floor and placed himself in between the space between her legs and the wall where he stared up at her entrance with a smirk. "I loooove you, my naughty little witch." He cooed, his hands wrapping around her thighs and helping her bend her knees just enough for him to give repeated long and savored licks across her entrance, his tongue slithering from left to right slowly. "You taste....as ripe as ever, love." He poke in between each excruciatingly slow lick that he gave her entrance, looking up at her with a smile. He kissed her clit and lashed his tongue across it before driving it inside of her, snaking it across her walls skillfully. He used his lips to suckle against her entrance, his warm breath seeping from his mouth.
Enrich: (Crossed his arms and legs as he sat in silence)
Flynn: Sure, keep lying to yourself, pal.

He chuckled to himself before pulling out his leather flask of water, taking a sip of it and offering some to Franziska. He released a tired groan followed by a sigh, resting his head against the pillows and looking up at the ceiling in thought.

Helga trembled slightly as she felt him lower on her, and she released a high-pitched yelp when she felt his familiar tongue against her. Her nails dug into her palms behind her back as she panted heavily. The witch felt exposed, her insides pulsing at her lover's tongue snaked through them. Her eye twitched very slightly at the fact that she couldn't do much of anything but stand in that position. She already wanted to release so badly, and the fact that she couldn't drove her crazy. She mewled as Wiezen continued his work, and she unintentionally bent her knees forward in the attempt of closing them.
Franziska: I'm fine, Flynn. Thank you
Nithloraul: You know, perhaps one of those children accidently activating me wouldn't be such a bad thing
last edited Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
And yes, Jade, he just сказал(-а) that he's down for killing a child to spite Flynn. I mean he's not going to, but I just want Ты to let that sink in XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
shut up wind Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
i сказал(-а) shut up before I do it myself boiii Больше года
Flynn: Shhhhuuuuuut uuuuuuup. You're aaaaaannnoooooyyyyiiiinggggg... *he perked his ears to the sound of his lover's hesitation* Are you alright? What's wrong?
Franziska: Nothing's wrong, Flynn. I just don't need anything right now
While Enricho waited for Ossiana to return, five to nine minutes would pass before there would be a loud, distressed piggy cry that filled the air. However, it wouldn't last long before it was silenced.

~

Wiezen slightly pointed ears twitched at the sound of her yelp, a smile coming to his face as he kissed his lips against her entrance. Her panting made his length throb for her, but he continued to pleasure her. He moved his tongue around inside of her faster and faster, but then very slowly against her walls in a tease, while he suckled at her entrance. When her knees bent further, he pushed them back into position, not allowing her to close her legs as his tongue began to lash out at her hot spots with vigor. He lapped up her juices, a thin line of drool coming from the corner of his mouth, followed by a slurping sound . He removed his tongue and grinned up at her, taking her clitoris into his mouth and biting down on it gently and suckling on it before pulling away. "My naughty little witch tastes even better than I remembered." He lifted his hand and pushed his fingers back inside of her and started a processed of thrusting them. The first three were hard and the two that came after were slower and teasing, which continued in a cycle. "Tell me how long it's been since we last fucked....how long have you waited, Helgy? I know you keep traaaack." He says, pausing his fingers to give her clit numerous quick licks with the flick of his tongue. "Tell me how you feel...how badly you want to release...how you want me to fuck you..."
last edited Больше года
The witch screamed as he continued his work below, moans of bliss and desperation filling the room. She kept bending her knees repeatedly, unable to stand still as she felt him through her entrance. Whimpers and gasps heated the wall that was right in front of her, her ears drooping to their fullest potential. A growl escaped her lips, her left eye twitching faster this time. She needed to use magic. Now. But she resisted. Instead she arched her back more, displaying more of her heart-shaped butt.

Helga: *gulps* Days... Weeks... Months... Long months... Months of just fantasizing... A-Ahhh... I feel dirty... Relieved... Horny... Gaaaaaahhhhhh... L-Let me r-release.... I'm going to lose it... But I want you to fuck me until I feel my body numb and cannot walk... Hard... Rough... *strains her neck to look back at him* But yoou'd like any of that, wouldn't you Wieezzy? To fuck me like a sex toy nonstop all day... My insides turn for you... Did you think about meee when we were apaaarttt? Did you play with yourself while thinking of my curves?

When he stopped for a moment, she faked a moan as her bedroom eyes pierced his, her tongue hanging purposely as drool rolled down her chin onto her breasts. An evil chuckle escaped her breath.

Helga: Wouldn't you looooooooove to fuck me right now? Pull my hair and sllaaaap me? Fuck me senselessss? Am I wrong, Wiezy? You're shaft craves meeee more than I crave youuu at this point.... Silly Wiezzyyyy.... This is torture for you my loooove... ahhh hah...

Flynn: Hmm... Well, if you need anything, the gourd will be at your night stand.

He sighed tiredly, resting his cheek against the pillow, flashing Franziska a smile before he tucked himself in with the warm blankets provided by the inn.

Flynn: Good night, love.
Wiezen chuckled and looked up at her. "Poor..poor, Helgy. You're right, my shaft is craving you right now. Buuuut you're entire body is craving meeee. Calling out to mine. But no no, you are far from a "toy". I'm going to fuck you like the wife that you'll soon be to me." He winked at her as he stood up. "Look at you, your legs trembling so very slightly as you try to keep yourself standing." He smacked her butt once again. "Tell yourself the truth, my naughty little witch. Am I truly the one suffering? Or are you just enjoy yourself far too much? Because if I allow you to release..." He leaned forward to her ear, his fingers slipping back inside her. "Then youuuuu, are going to become as attached one could be. And then I will fuck you...until I drive you mad with true love tonight." He chuckled. "But you're not allowed to release juuuust yet. I can see it in your eyes...how badly you want to release." He pushed his fingers inside of her as far as his hands would allow him to. "You've even stuck out your ass...how adorably sexy of you~" He leaned his body over hers to where he could wrap his arm around her and slide it down in between her legs. "I've missed you yes but tell me, Quartz..." He pinched her clitoris between his fingers on his left hand while the two on the right began to thrust inside of her. "Have you been doing naughty things to yourself while I was away?"
Enricho: (Raised his head up before he went back to sitting quietly)

Franziska: (Lied down on the opposite side of the bed from Flynn and returned a small smile) Goodnight, Flynn
Helga: Maaaaayyyybeeeee... Just thinkin' about thee.... With my fingers in m-meeee....~ Let me release my looovee.... I'm going to buuurssst...

Helga shrieked when she was slapped on her behind, panting desperately as she tightened her thighs when he shoved his fingers back into her. Her breathing accelerated, the fingers digging into her palms beginning to bleed. Her face was flushed with pink undertones, and her skin began to unintentionally warm up with magic. When Wiezen had pinched her clitoris, she was now hot, her skin boiling until she released a cry of a moan where green flames began to emerge from her bare skin. The glass of the nearby windows shattered completely with the wave of magic sent to them. Her shivering breaths alternated in desperation as she looked back at Wiezen, her eyes slits that she tried to hold back. But then her eyes widened as she experienced her body go through an orgasm, falling to her knees in defeat as she spasmed.
last edited Больше года
Moments later, Ossiana returned from the trees dragging something large behind her, though it couldn't be seen from where she was. But with just a few steps forward, the blood stain grey-black fur of the creature could be see, as well as its long curved tusks. It was a boar. A big boar. She drug it nearly effortlessly behind her by one of the tusks and wore a smile of success.

~

"Tsk tsk my naughty witch.You can release now." Wiezen smiled as he knelt down beside her. "Go ahead love, let it aaaalll out." He said, wrapping his arms around her and placing small bites along her neck. He hadn't been surprised when the window had shattered, but rather intrigued since he had seen it before already. His hands slid in between her legs once more as she had her orgasm and began to pleasure her more. "Let it all out, my lusting Helgy. it's not over just yet, for this is only just the beginning." He shoved his fingers in and out of her quickly and forcefully. "I loooove youuuuu." He chuckled into her ear before grazing his teeth across her neck. "Tell me again Mistress, what do you want?" He asked once more. "From whom do you desire pleasure from, and from whom will you receive it from? Scream it to me...so that I can hear you loud and clear."
last edited Больше года
Boy, good to know Ты guys noticed my posts XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
whelp, my character went to sleep, so Ты can't blame me xD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
man helga and wiezen just got back together, let them screw each other as much as they want xD Больше года
Helga let out a heavy sigh of relief as she felt her juices slowly trickle down her thighs, and the fact of him having his fingers still in her made her release even more, her scent of arousal filling the air. She spasmed for a couple more seconds before she got ahold of herself, moaning in delight when she felt his teeth across her neck. Her tired, lustful eyes stared into his, panting softly as her ears twitched at his questions. A small snicker emerged from her when she burned his shirt that bounded her into ashes. Her snicker then turned into a loud chuckle as she slowly crawled toward Wiezen and wrapped her thighs around his torso, stroking his shaft once more, juices continuing to leak out from her as she hummed sexually into his ear.

Helga: Ooooh.... I might be naughty but look at youuuu... Wanting me to scream and moan for your pleasure... I loooooveeee youuu moreeee Wieeezzzyyyy... I want pleasure from thee of course, my one and only Wiezen! *she moaned in ecstasy, flicking her tongue against his ear lobe before gazing into his eyes* I want you to fuck me! Rough and fast! Rougher than the other side of thee with auburn eyes... So much more hard.... I don't want to feel my legs tomorrow... And I want it from youu Wiezzyyyy! Master Wiezzzyyyyy, the love of my life....~ *leans in to kiss him deeply, shifting her tongue along with his, breaking from moment to moment to talk* You're sooo hooottt......
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Do you... Need any help carrying that, Oss? (Still amazed by her strength, able to drag a large animal like that with ease)
Ossiana smiled proudly as she spoke casually. "Not at all, love. B-but don't worry, I'll have everything prepared in no time at all!" She heaved the boar up into the air before slamming it into the ground and dusting her hands off. "Alright, wood...wood for fire." She said to herself.

~

Wiezen grinned a little and brought her forward into another deep kiss, smiling into her lips as his tongue fought with hers playfully but roughly. When he broke away, he looked into her eyes. "You've made me this way, Mistress Helga. I don't think that I would be able to make love to anyone else this way but you. And now that I've heard what you want...I will give it to you." He reached behind her and tightened the shirt that bound her hands as he licked her neck. Then he turned reached towards the bed and tore off a portion of the bed sheet, figuring that he could replace it. "Hold your release until I say that you can let it go....no magic." He placed small bites against her collar bone, then up to her neck and further until he stopped at her ear and whispered. "Because I'm going to fuck you hard enough that you won't want to leave the bed in the morning." He didn't bother to go back to the bed. He leaned her back and onto the floor and used the portion of the sheet that he had torn off to tie her breasts together. He then grabbed a hold of her ankles, using her flexibility to his advantage and pushing them forward to where both of her feet were one either side of her head and her hips were raised off of the floor. His erection had thickened a little more, throbbing hard enough for it to start aching a little as it prodded at her entrance. "This...this is the effect that you and all of your beauty, your luxurious body...your dripping wet and steaming insides. I loooove youuu." He shoved every last inch of his length deep inside of her with a hard and rough thrust, moaning loudly. "Gods, my naughty nymph has gotten so tight!" His grip around her ankles tightened as he leaned down and kissed her viciously. He pulled all the way out of her only to began to thrust back in to her the exact same way. And from there, he started going harder and harder with each rough thrust that was made. He pushed her breasts up to where he could take both of her nipples into his mouth, his erection throbbing wildly inside of her, moans of pure pleasure escaping his lips.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Alright. I'm sure that will be no problem (Getting up from the tree he was resting against, he took out his sword and swung it at the thick branches, sending them crashing down, and making sure they wouldn't hit him or Ossiana) Is this enough?
Helga bit her lower lip as she was positioned, panting in desperation as she stared at Wiezen with lustful eyes. But then she lost it when he thrusted himself inside her, and she released a loud, strangled moan from the back of her throat. Her blush only intensified when he had commented about her tightness, a gasp filling the room when she felt him push her breasts together to bite them. She could already feel her legs going numb as he thrusted himself into her, no longer feeling her juices trickle down them as she moaned to her fullest potential, her entrance became more soaked against him. She screamed out her lover's name drunkenly, but when he hit her sweet spot, she yelped again and whimpered in pleasure. Her bedroom eyes went to him, and went she opened her mouth, she made more of her drool fall onto her jiggling breasts.

Helga: Youu like thaaat Wieezzzy?
Jade_23 commented…
as soon as I hit post to this a fly tried me and now he's dead, let that be known. Больше года
Let what be known? That flies are annoying bastards? Больше года
Oh god. It will be like Jeff Goldblum all over again XD Больше года
"Hah, so I guess that sword does have more uses for it than just killing things." Ossiana said, placing her hand on her hip as she gave him a smile of admiration. "Though, I would say this is more than enough. A bit of a over kill, but in a good way of course." She said with a small giggle. She grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a passionate kiss, her tender plump lips pushing against his softly. "Thank you love." She said with a wink when she pulled away and went on to start preparations for their meal.

~

Wiezen gave lustful moans as he rammed his length inside of with only a pattern of pleasurable wild thrusts, drilling down into her with his throbbing erection. He could feel her juices gather around him as he pumped his length inside of her with a ferocious libido and allowed him to start moving at a freer pace. He was driven by the sound of her calling out his name while he suckled and bit down on her breasts and nipples. His head rose from her breasts when she spoke and answered her by mashing his lips into hers, readjusting his position just a little before finally being able to push his length as deep inside of her as he was able to, moaning into her lips as his tongue scrubbed at the roof of her mouth. He broke away from their kiss and moaned in her ear. "Oooh no, Helgy. I don't like it, I loooove it, I love youuu" He chuckled lustfully. "But does my naughty little witch love it when I'm inside her like this?" He moved his hips away before thrusting back inside of her violently, scrubbing across numerous sweet spots on the way back in. He moaned her name into her ear repeatedly as continued to pleasure her.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Returned the passionate kiss before she pulled away) Yeah... No problem, Oss (Still feeling the sensation on his lips, he shakes himself out of it and waits for Ossiana to get started)
Helga hollered in pleasure as she felt her walls expanding, the red on her skin only glowing a shade darker. Guttural moans escaped her lips as she already felt her thighs going numb. She returned the kiss with muffled shrieks, a thick string of saliva between them they they parted lips. She arched her back when she felt him strike her sweet spots repeatedly, panting into his face in complete ecstasy as even tears swelled on the edge of her eyes, but none fell. She gave a mixture of a laugh and moan to his question, nodding as words at first couldn't come out. But when she opened her mouth to speak, a bubble of her saliva popped as she drooled.

Helga: I looooove youuuu moooooree-- ahhh... Helgy loves anything you do with her --

She was cut off yet by another moan, and this time she leaned forward to release it softly into his ears, leaving her high pitched shrieks ringing through his canal as she slowly licked his love, then mashed her lips with his when she finally gave up and came.
Ossiana gathered the wood that he had cut down from the trees for her to use and placed them in a formation to where they wouldn't burn out of control when the fire was started. After she finished up with that, her attention turned to the boar, and she furrowed brows in a brief moment of thought made her way over to it. She used her foot to roll it over on its back before using her stinger to make her first incision. She did it carefully up until she decided to just straight up slash it down the middle and began to remove its coat sloppily.

~

Wiezen gnawed at her ear as gently as he could while listening to her shrieks of bliss, the growling moans that clawed their way from her throat and through her lips. Hearing her pant from the pleasure that he inflicted upon her body only had caused his erection to flinch hard inside of her, throbbing wildly at the heat that her insides enveloped him. With every sweet spot he had hit, he only felt her skin grow hotter and her insides soak him pleasingly. When he moaned, it came forth in the mixture of a light but aggressive growl while panting. When she began to shriek once more, they echoed in his ears and he pushed into her harder when he felt her release.
He kissed her back lovingly, his tongue swirling around hers and pinning it to the top of her mouth, rubbing against it harshly until he decided to break away. However, as much as he wanted to release along with her, he held back his own. Instead, he gave one final rough thrust before pulling out. He took her nipples in between his teeth and bit down on them hard, but not to hard, and tugged at them before releasing them. "Tsk tsk, now I'll have to punish you more sense you came again." He released her ankles and tuned her over before pulling her on top of him to where her back rested against his chest. But also so that they would be facing the mirror that surprisingly hadn't been shattered. His hands trailed down her torso quickly, making only one quick stop to grope her breasts before continuing their journey lower, immediately going to her thighs. He spread her legs wide and began to rub his aching, throbbing length against her soaking entrance. "Tell yourself that you want more, my sexy little nymph. That you want it aaaall." He licked and bit at her neck a bit harder than before, but not too hard. "And I'll let it all out inside of youuuu." He took her pointy ears into his mouth, his tongue lathering it in his saliva.
Helga: ...F-Fuc-- aahhhhh... Wieeezzyyyy... You're so b-biiiig... A-and hoooootttt...

Her panting roughened, whimpers emerging as she felt him grab her breasts and rub his shaft against her soaking entrance. She was burning up again, green flames that didn't harm either of them emerging from her shoulders. She tried closing her thighs, but resulted in only moaning more when they were spread apart. She sounded tired and defeated, yet filled with lust and determination. Her eyes wandered to his, stammering at first when she spoke.

Helga: Wieeezzzyyyy... I want you to fuuuuck meeee... I want every single part of youuu... Fill me up loooooovvveee.... I'm all weeeeettt for youuuuu....
"Perfect. Feel free to release as many times as you want now my naughty witch." Wiezen needed no further persuasion after hearing her words. His shaft was hot with lust as he pushed it inside of her slowly, letting out a shivering gasp before ramming the rest of his length inside. He rested her thighs in the hold of the crooks of his arms and lifted her spread legs higher, managing to attack her nipples once more. He pinched them between his fingers hard, and each rough thrust he gave caused his hands to pull forward and tug them along. His erection reached a bit further inside of her this time, and he let out a loud moan when he felt himself hit what felt like an end. One that kissed at his tip each time that he gave a rough thrust,encouraging him to go faster. It felt as if her walls were melting around him, embracing every inch of him in a hug of soaked heat. He moaned into her ear, calling her name as he could feel his shaft pulsating. "O-oh fuuuuck!" The beating of his heart hammered against his chest, his final thrusts wild and rougher before he finally came forcefully inside of her, his hips raising from the floor. He bit down on her neck in the process while continuing to thrust into her until he was finished.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Sits at the tree, the smell of the meat hitting his nostrils) Smells like everything's going well, Oss
Ossiana looked over at him with a big smile at the compliment that he had given her. "Well of course it is, I can't just go off and make you something that will smell and taste disgusting. Food like that isn't fit for my king."
Enricho: Oh, Oss. You don't have t go that far for me. I appreciate it, I really do, but I don't want you to do all that work for me
"R-really?..." Ossiana said, looking over at him again. But then she stuck her tongue out at him childishly. "Well too bad, because that was my vow and I'm sticking to it! And besides, I'm not doing ALL the work. It's not like I'm going to chew it for you or anything." She giggled, giving a shrug before prodding at the roasting boar with her stinger to check to see how thoroughly it was being cooked.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Oh, alright. If you really want to, Oss
Helga screamed in ecstasy as she felt her walls be covered in her lover's juices. Not too long later, more of her own juices trickled down his shaft and down her thighs. She had arched her back and remained like that for a while, her body experiences multiple spasms and yet another orgasm. Her toes curled and she held her breath, heaving deeply afterwards. Drool seeped from her mouth, falling down onto her breasts.
"Of course I do, you know I wouldn't say no to that Chocho." Ossiana remembered something at that moment while they ahd been talking about food and grabbed a hold of the boar's tusks finally. She snapped them off from their source and toss them somewhere she would be able to get them later to take on their journey. She finally sat down in front of the fire and watched as their food roasted over it, every now and then she would add a few herbal leaves and pure seasoning that she had brought along for flavor.

~

Wiezen was in the middle of letting out a sigh after he had came inside of her, but just as he did so, he found his shaft throbbing again. A wave of pleasure swam onto his length as he felt her juices trickling down his length. He panted heavily, releasing her thighs and nipples while kissing her neck ear softly. His arms wrapped around her torso, and he sat himself up, keeping himself inside of her. He could still feel his shaft throbbing. He placed her on her knees, letting her head rest on the bedside and pulled himself out of her slowly, only to drive back inside of her a few more times, his hips moving thrusting with the rest of what he could gather and he released inside of her for a second time, leaning over her shoulder. A moan panted from his lips, and he spoke in her ear again. "I love youuuu." He chuckled, finally pulling himself out of her. He watched their blended juices drain from her entrance and onto the floor, smacking her butt while doing so. "Have I satisfied my lewd Mistress? Or does my naughty little nymph desire more?"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: You seem to really know what your doing. I guess you were always this good a chef, huh?
"No, not really. I actually suck at being a chef, I just pick up on things faster than usual and learn a few other things along the way." Ossiana answered, falling back onto the ground and tilting her head upwards to look at him, her breasts jiggling a bit as she did so. "But I'm gonna learn how to cook, for you."
Helga's breathing accelerated when he began to thrust into her more, her body in complete pleasure when she was leaned outward. A tight shriek escaped her lips once more when she was smacked, trying her best to calm herself down. Her eyes seemed faded, and she felt dizzy. At his question, she didn't respond. She couldn't. For a moment it looked like she was going to pass out, her mind spinning in delight. But she also felt lightheaded at the same time, a loud buzzing going off in her ears. Her eyes just stared at him, as if she had fainted and held no expression at all, but her drooling mouth and heavy breathing told her otherwise
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Well, so far, I think you're on the right track, Oss