Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7651-7700 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho; Oh. Well, at least we didn't have to travel too far

Franziska: (Smiles to Flynn) Yes, that would sound lovely
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Well, correction. Your mind thinks that we haven't traveled too far." Ossiana said with a wink while pulling him with her towards the exit. As they did so, their environment distorted and warped back into place around them, bringing about aged and old crumbling walls of stone, numerous rays of fresh sunlight beaming down onto the area. Ropes of vines hung around them from some of the clustered around them. Ossiana kept her footing the best she could as the bottom of her feet meet the could stone of what seemed to be an alter, and she nudged its decaying structure to the side, causing it to fall off the platform that formed the gateway and onto the floor to meet it's fate in numerous pieces. "Hmph, humans and their petty worships." She mumbled to herself before having a look around. "Ah, see! It's already been morning here!" She said, putting on a big smile.

~

"I thought that it would be fun to start off with something sweet because of two reasoning points. The first is that I know that you love sweets. The second correlates with the first. You'll be able to catch on to something sweet than you would with something that isn't sweet. So I think you'll like what we'll be making for the morning." Wiezen pulled her along with him in a small dance, going over to the rest of the ingredients that he had taken out. "Alright, so what we're aiming for is a balanced breakfast that we'll all enjoy, especially our children. So we'll be making cinnamon buns, scrambled eggs with diced vegetables such as bell peppers and onions, and perhaps a grapefruit or an orange." He paused for a moment and furrowed his brows. He couldn't help but have a feeling that they should make more than they were planning to, so he went with it as he turned to his wife. "So there will be a precise amount of cinnamon and brown sugar that we're going to be using alright? And with that said, I'll guide you through making the buns, which will be the most important part of our breakfast today."
Enricho: (Looks around the aged alter) So.... where are we exactly. This doesn't look like a place I'm familiar with
"We're at the outskirts of Edrain in the southwest, judging by the look of things." Ossiana answered, leading him out into the sun so that they could get a better look at things. "Okay so the sun is over there...which meant is rose from over here..." She mumbled to herself in thought. "Yes, southwest we are." She said in conclusion, scratching the side of her head gently with the tip of her tail. "Looks as if someone disgraced our work by building over it with something so worthless..." She glanced behind them when the gateway pulled itself back into the ground. "Alright, now it shouldn't take to long...all we need to do is grab some salt and we can officially be on our way!" A yawn came right after those words and she released his hand from hers only to crawl onto her lover's back, her legs wresting comfortably around his waist and her arms drooped around his shoulders as they usually were. "Mooooosh!!"
Enricho; (Sighs) You really like riding me, don't you (Slowly but surely made his way through the area as he carried her on his back)
Больше года Jade_23 said…
The witch got on her tippy toes and clapped with an eager smile at her lover's words.

Helga: Cinnamon rooooooollsss? Oooohhhh!~ That sounds delicious my love!

She pulled her long hair back and washed her hands throughly and patted them dry before she placed a small kiss on Wiezen's cheek.

Helga: Alrighty, how shall we start Wiezy?

Flynn: Awesome! You after all deserve all the happiness in the world. We also need to buy the lucky lovebirds a gift for their wedding. Any ideas?
Wiezen didn't say anything for a moment, and just stared at her for a few seconds before giving a chuckle. It's almost frightening, realizing how much I've missed this woman... He scratched the back of his head. "Alright, we'll start with blending the needed ingredients to make the dough. I'll get started on the eggs while giving a little supervision here and there." He cracked his fingers with the last few words he spoke. He retrieved a knife from its block and used another one to sharpen it a little more.

~

"Yes actually, in both manners of speaking,." Ossiana admitted casually while making herself comfortable and nibbled on his ear a little. "Besides, you love it when I ride you. And at least you're not wearing a saddle or anything. It's actually quite comfortable here if I do say so myself." Her stinger pointed itself over his head to the right. "Go that way, it's faster. I can smell stuff closer over that way."
Jade_23 commented…
oss oooh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Больше года
Helga returned the silent stare, a smile gracing her face as her pupils remained interlocked with Wiezen's for a while. Her smile expanded, revealing her dimples when he scratched his head. She twitched her pointy ears when he spoke and gave a small nod of understanding, shifting a bit to the left and squatted down and leaned against the kitchen cabinet to retrieve some bowls and utensils they could use while humming softly to herself.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Well.... You aren't wrong about that, Oss (Gives her a smile as he continues to make his way through the altar)

Franziska: (Thinks hard about it) Hmm...... I'm not the best with gifts, so I'll need to think for a bit
last edited Больше года
Flynn: It doesn't have to be something grand and expensive, it is the thought that counts. I think I may have an idea in mind. I'll just get them a bunch of leather belts so that they will no longer bother me.
Franziska: Hmm... That does sound likt a very good gift. Alright, let's go with that
Wiezen turned his attention to the eggs that he had taken out, his glance going back to Helga for a moment before he finally went on to do his part in things with a smile. It was nice, the feeling of relaxation and cooperation. The atmosphere felt so...unknown to him, but to his favor. It was quite the variation of the previous moments. Less tension, less frustration. It felt like some sort of instinct, going about the process of repairing the damage that both of them had inflicted upon each other. That instinct told him that this is how things were supposed to be. And he couldn't feel any more grateful than he did now. But then his movements came to a stop, all of the relaxation disappearing from the fabric of his body instantly as he was passing by the window. It was very brief, yet seeming to be longer than it should have. For a quick, unnerving moment, his pale blue eyes came into direct contact with a pair that were a voluminous hazel, both full of curiosity and that of duty. Watching. Observing. But just as they were there, they were gone in what was faster than an eye's blink.

His eyes darted back and forth for a second or so, his fingers tightening the grasp that were around the handles of the knives in his possession. He continued to move about as he had beforehand, brushing it off as a potential trick of paranoia being played on him by his mind from past experiences. Or perhaps it was his body reminding him that he had to remain at least the slightest bit of alert. Aware of his surroundings. He took one of the bowls that she had taken out and cracked a few eggs into it. "Remember, there's a right amount for everything when it comes to ingredients. We don't want our creation to be too sweet or too dull."

~

"Well of course I am Chocho, our bond is never really wrong." Ossiana says while her nibbling went to his neck. "I have to know what you like and love, therefore I can pleasure and spoil you." She giggled and placed a kiss on his neck. "Also, I looooove youuu~" She snuggled herself against him, her body regulating in temperature to make sure that her mate remained warm and comfortable.
Enricho: (Moans as she places kisses on his neck) Oss, if you keep that up, I may not be able to control myself
A small grin of accomplishment came to Oss's cheeks. "Mhmm, but we'll have to wait until we're done with today or I can assure you that we won't get anything done." She says, only to lean down a little and whisper in his ear. She purposefully let out a soft moan first before speaking. "Buuut, I kinda want to too~" Her soft breasts rubbed against his back gently. "I really, want to. To just keep you here away from people for hours more...just to feel you inside of me again, so I can pleasure my kiiiing. Ooooh ChoChooo~" She moaned and bit down on his neck, hard but not too. "I'll take goood care of you tonight. It won't be long until then."
Enricho: (He moaned, the tone of hr voice exciting her) Then we should get this job done fast, so I can please my love and give her everything she so badly desires (As he carries her, his pace began to pick up a little, as he continued to make his way through the altar)
"I can hardly wait, love. You're the only person who can give me pleasure. I'll hold it all in for youuu~" Ossiana could feel herself becoming moist as she thought further ahead into the night that seemed so far away. She shivered a little, the anticipation growing immediately. "There's the way out, over there." Her stinger pointed to an exit way that would lead them away from the altar and the ruins. His scent was already getting to her, and she found herself having to keep herself calmed for now while she gnawed softly at his earlobe.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Alright (He makes his way to the exit of the altar, as his hands began to feel her thighs as he continued to carry her, slowly moving up, little by little, until his hands were at her rear, and he let his hands rest against it)
last edited Больше года
Helga settled the bowls and utensils in order on the counter. She glanced outside and twitched her ears at the sound of birds, another smile coming to her face before she turned her attention back to Wiezen. She observed as he broke the eggs, scooting over a whisk for later. The witch rested her head against his shoulder before placing another kiss on his cheek and licked behind his ear.

Helga: Mmm, I think you might even taste sweeter than the cinnamon rolls my loooove!~

She interrupted his work again by placing more kisses around his cheek, her plump lips seeking his until she scooted more against him and slid her tongue inside his mouth to scrub it against the roof before she suckled lightly on his muscle and nuzzled her nose against his.

Flynn nodded at his lover with a smile.

Flynn: Very well then. If you see anything, just yell it out now. Don't hesitate if it's expensive or anything.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: Alright. I will do my best (Gives him a nod and a small smile)
Ossiana inhaled softly when she felt his hands rest against her butt, her ears perking for a moment and twitching in a silent state of glee. She lifted one of her hands and scratched her fingers through his hair gently.

~

Wiezen kept his hands busy with the whisk that she had so thoughtfully retrieved before hand and continued on with the eggs while his lips were locked with his lover's. His tongue scrubbed at the bottom of hers slowly, savoring each and every second that they were close. He couldn't help but to want to be distracted by her, and a small chuckled escaped him as she nuzzled her noes against his. "If I taste sweeter than cinnamon rolls then surely you'd taste sweeter than I." He placed a small kiss on her forehead before catching her lips again right after. His tongue moved in a swirl against hers for a moment or so until he bit her lip gently and tugged only a little as he pulled away, smiling. "I love you."
Enricho: (Made his way through the exit she pointed him in, as he continued to rest his hands against her) So, how much further is our destination from here, Oss?
"Well, first we still need to get some salt." Ossiana answered after a moment of thought. "And then we're going over to Helga's." She said, her fingers now massaging his scalp as she spoke. "Because if anyone needs it, it would most definitely be her." She mumbled the last part, however.
Jade_23 commented…
why she so salty against smol helgy Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
You'll see xD Not really salty Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Be happy xD Больше года
Enricho: Alright. Then let's get it done as soon as we can, Oss. (Continues to carry her, allowing her to point him in the right directions)
Helga giggled softly, her ears lowering as a blush stung her face and she placed soft kisses along his shoulder. She rested her chin over it as she observed closely the procedure of their meal, her ears attentive in case he wanted anything else. Her hands wandered around his waist and lingered around his crotch area, humming teasingly.

Helga: I loooove youuu mooooreee...~

Flynn smiled at her and remained quiet as they continued their walk out of town to continue their shopping for the upcoming event.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: (Followed Flynn as they continued to shop, trying her best to find the perfect gift that they would enjoy)
Wiezen chuckled lightly at the feeling of her lips kissing at his shoulder while he finished with the eggs and set the bowl to the side. A small silent, shivering sigh escaped his lips when he felt her hands around his crotch, and he gave a small huff in response. Grabbing one of the sharpened knives that he had brought to the counter, he started on cutting the vegetables. "I love you more than more."

~

Ossiana gave a nod in agreement, but then fell silent as she began to think things over. She rested her head on his shoulder, her lips pressing against the side of his neck softly in patterns of three. "Hey Chocho...can I ask you something?"
Enricho: Of course, Oss. What is it (Continues to carry her)
Falling silent again for a few seconds, Ossiana's tail continued to act as a compass for Enricho and continued to do so when she spoke. "What was your childhood like...like your parents, and your old friends and stuff?"
Helga hummed lightly, smooching around his neck as she wrapped her arms around him, her nose nuzzling his back lightly. She scrubbed her hands softly against his groin as she rested her head against him, smirking slyly before licking her tongue across his neck.

Helga: Doo yooouu?

Flynn looked around the village, his hands going to his pocket, but he kept his bag next to him and secured as he walked side to side with his lover quietly.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: I never had parents or siblings. I got left at one of those orphanages, the ones that force you to become a Hunter. Edrain doesn't see orphans as humans, and thus, they train them as hard as they can. If they fail, they die, and those in charge don't care. Orphans to them are either soldiers or just another mouth to feed, and so they let them kill themselves from exhaustion. I don't know if I was one of the lucky ones or not, but I managed to survive their cruel training, and that is how I became what I am now
"Ooooh...so basically your parents were deadbeat pieces of shit like other humans...." Ossiana commented rather dully and exhaled through her nostrils. "To give something that you brought into this world to the hands of diabolical scumbags that brainwash children and force them into submission...that's worse than something that scum would do." She paused for a moment. "But as insensitive as this may sound, I'm glad that it happened. It disgusts me to no limit yes, but if it hadn't happened then I wouldn't of met you. And now you have me, and I won't let it happen again. I am your comfort, your friend, lover, and navigator--" She chuckled to herself at the last part. "Just remember that I care. And that will never change under any circumstance. You are mine to take care of now and I will do just that with every fabric of my well being, whether it be through touch, taste, or love."

~

Wiezen shivered a little again, the sensation of her neck across his skin bringing about a small throb from the bulge that had started forming his pants. "I would give an answer, but I don't think words would do it justice. However, there are many ways that I can show you." He says, a light and playful smirk coming to his lips. "After all, last night was only an appetizer." He gave a little laugh. "Oh, and can you prepare a fire? We're also going to need a pan."
Enricho: Yeah..... Perhaps your right about that.... But I'm glad that it happened too, in a way. And with what I learned, I can do my best to protect you
Helga chuckled mischievously at his comment, her arms never leaving his body as the wood below the cauldron besides them soon ignited a fire that started green and faded into a natural, orangish fiery color. She hummed lightly before placing a kiss on his cheek and going back down the cabinets to retrieve a pan, handing it lightly to her lover.

Helga: Is this alright?
Ossiana smiled and closed her eyes for a moment, focusing on his scent, his touch. "There are a lot of things and people that I can try and move forward without....and you're not one of them. We'll both do our best to protect each other..."

~

"It's perfect. The next thing we'll need is a skillet." Wiezen accepted the skillet and turned and looked to the cauldron for a moment, furrowing his brow. "And perhaps a little more space for the pan to rest on for after we make our dough." He scratched his head in thought for a moment, and then his eyes seem to light up with a spark of imagination. "Or perhaps not. I have an idea."
Enricho: (Nods to her with a smile) Right (Continues to carry her as she points him in the right direction)
Helga went off to retrieve more items and prepare the events with his instructions.

Helga: Hmmm, and what is that, my love?
Wiezen had made his way over to the cauldron, his eyes wandering across the crisp fire that burned beneath. His gaze traveled further across the shape of it and he began to think, his brows furrowing to when the thought of building something came to mind. "Improvements." He answered finally after a while. "I'll pick up a few things after work today. We're going to make a few adjustments and upgrades."

~

Ossiana went back to gnawing at his ear playfully, her butt swaying from side to side every now and them as they continued on their journey. But she was also thinking something through. She mumbled very quietly to herself occasionally.
Enricho: (Could hear her mumbling as he turned to speakto her) Did you say something, Oss?
Ossiana's ears perked when she heard him speak, and she shook her head at his question. "Oh, just ignore that. Just going over a few things...I tend to think out loud sometimes, but I'm getting better at..well...not doing that." She answered, nibbling on his shoulder.
Helga: ...Adjustments? *blinks as she frowns* What, my cauldron isn't good enough?

Just as she finished her words, the cauldron in front of him began to stir violently, water appearing to be boiling beneath it before the flames below faded into greener shades. Crevices formed on the large pot, two red eyes popping from within as they narrowed at Wiezen, squinting a bit for the cauldron had just came to life.

Cauldron: Ahhhh? That's very rude of thee, Sir Wiezen! I am offended.

Helga blinked, snorting a bit with giggles when her antique friend had come to be.

Helga: I bet he means he'll bring a new cauldron for thee, ma'am. A new friend.
Enricho: Oh. Well, if you say so (Continues to carry her to their destination)
Wiezen blinked for a moment and stared at the cauldron for a good long minute or two. He looked over at Helga, then back to the cauldron. But then he had to remind himself that magic could do a number of odd things, depending on who the user was. And even he had to admit as a chef, this was strange. "Uuuuh...." He scratched his head. "I didn't know large pots could be offended...or...uuh...talk for that matter. But it would definitely help if you would...maybe...stop? It's kind of weir--awkward...it would almost be creepy if I didn't have knowledge of magic myself. Also...another cauldron would sort of..I don't know, occupy space that could be used for something better..."

~

After minutes of walking ticked passed, Ossiana's ears perked for again. "Here..." Her legs unwrapped themselves from around his waist and she pulled him to a stop. "I'm going to go grab some salt before we continue on. I don't want you going near any of these wretched human places, so just wait here okay?"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Oh. Alright (Stopped the moment she asked and allowed her to step onto the ground)
Cauldron: ...Better? ...Weird? ...LARGE??!? Who are you calling large?!?!

The pot's eyes wandered toward the nymph who just stared at her lover with lowered ears in disbelief.

Cauldron: Huh.. How foolish of I to think my Mistress had actually brought a man worth living in this cabin.

The female voice was silenced by the witch who tapped her feet with annoyance, reverting the cauldron back to its original form. She played with her fingers as she stared back at Wiezen, her eyebrows slightly furrowed, but a smile replaced her frown soon afterwards as excitement filled her eyes.

Helga: Wiezy, are you buying me another cauldron?
last edited Больше года
Wiezen's brows were furrowed when the cauldron began to go on a rant, only guiding himself to take a half step back away from it. But it's next few words caught his attention more so than its ranting. A man worth living in this cabin?! As soon as he heard those words, he was definitely liable to retort in a way that would be purposely rude. He had learned that there were more ways than just one to speak his mind, and he wouldn't hesitate to do so in the slightest. However, just as he was going give talking cauldron of piece of what he thought, it was reverted back into a normal form. When the question about another cauldron was asked by Helga, he turned to her. "I think there's a misunderstanding. Getting ANOTHER cauldron would be wasting space unless we throw that one out. Which I wouldn't mind." Being that he had half the mind to attempt kicking a hole in the damn thing if he could. "But before I go any further...what else here talks? The couch? The beds? The doors? Windows? Chairs? Water? Does all of that just up and talk too?"

~

Ossiana crouched down and stretched, letting our a relieved sigh before straightening herself. "I promise that this won't take long." She pushed herself up on her toes a little to place a kiss on his lips. "A town's close to where we are now, so five or six minutes and I'll be back in no time." She assured, and then off she went.
Enricho: (Watches as she made her way into town. He sat on the ground against a tree and waited for her to return)
Helga: If you want them to... They're my friends I grew up with... I sort of uh, made them. Some, anyways...

She looked away awkwardly for a couple moments before her eyes wandered back at him, mimicking a puppy face as her lips pouted slightly and her eyes glimmered more than usual.

Helga: Wieeezzzyyy... Don't be maaaaaaaddd....

She slightly pushed her breasts up and she leaned against him, nuzzling her soft hair against his chest as she looked up at him with her mesmerizing emerald eyes.
"What? No, I don't want anything else to be talking, especially not when most of it are things that I use daily, for example, everything that I used to cook." Wiezen said before crossing his arms.

When she gave him the puppy dog look, he looked the other way and gave a hmph, turning away slightly while his foot tapped against the floor slowly. But as she looked up at him, the pale blue of his eyes seemed to counter the emerald of hers. Still, he let out a sigh. "Fiiiiine. But we need to get done with breakfast in a hurry before I end up being late." He said, placing a kiss on her forehead.

~

Just as she had promised, Ossiana was returned in five minutes on the dot, tossing an dirty peasants cloak off into the trees while she made her way back to her lover, a medium sized pouch held in her grasp. She used a strand of string she had found to tie it to her waist, and was done by the time she reached him. "Alright, ready to get going again?"
Helga smiled softly, a hint of mischief and victory behind it. She pressed her lips against his, holding it for a couple of seconds to mingle her tongue with his before pulling away, her puppy face now gone. She giggled softly before she gathered the necessary ingredients and followed the instructions to hurry with their breakfast.
Enricho: Of course I am (Gets up onto his feet, ready to continue to their destination)