Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7701-7750 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen's shoulders drooped a little when her lips pushed against his, his tongue moving along with hers and managing to lick her top lip just as she pulled away from him. He rolled his eyes when he found that her puppy face was gone without a trace. Of course that's where Zealia gets that from. He went back to slicing up the vegetables, now moving on to the bell peppers before grabbing the skillet to place over the fire, butter being scooped into it to melt.

~

Ossiana gave a warm smile, taking his hand in hers. "Well let's be on our way, this salt isn't gonna deliver itself." Pulling him along, she hummed a little while hardening her skin into its armor counterpart, her tail following behind them.
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga gathered what remained to be gathered and returned back to her lover's side. She leaned over the table to get a better view of what he was doing, squishing her rosy cheeks together, resembling a puffer fish for a few seconds as she gazed into the mixture, giving a silent Oooooh....

Meanwhile, Elijah had been drawing random doodles with crayons on the table, gurgling to himself in his language. He licked his lips in anticipation at the delicious scents that transmitted from the kitchen into the table area. Not too long after, Zealia and the others were already making their way downstairs, dragging their stuffed toys with them. Zealia seemed to already have made a mess around her mouth for she had been able to steal some of the whip cream that was saved in the fridge while her parents were busy.... and loud.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Allowing her to take his hand in her's, he followed behind her)
While waiting for the butter to melt into the skillet, Wiezen went ahead and blended the vegetables into the whisked eggs with swift movements of his hands. He added a bit of salt and few sprinkles of pepper, then turned and ,moved around Helga, pulling her along gently with him to a bigger mixing bowl. "Four cups of flour, add an extra one-third of a cup, a bit of yeast for growth, a third of brown sugar, half a cup of milk, a teaspoon of salt, and some ground cinnamon." As he spoke, he added in the first few ingredients before giving her a smack on the butt. "I'll leave the rest to you." He gave a wink as he moved passed her and back over to the skillet over the cauldron and began to pour the eggs inside for them to be scrambled.

~

Ossiana hummed softly to herself as she worked on going through a different route that would take them around the town so that they wouldn't have to go through it. Her ears were perked in cheerful manner, her smile still at her plump, soft lips.
Enricho: (Followed Oss as she lead the way) So, we aren't too far, correct?
Hm?" Ossiana turned some so that she could look back at him. "Oh no, not at all. Well I wouldn't consider it far, at least not by my standards anyways."
Helga blinked in confusion when she was told the procedure all at once, a look of doubt lingering on her face. But then she squealed lightly when she was smacked, a blush stinging her face while looking down at the ingredients and mixing them how she was told. She sprinkled some ground cinnamon, a third of brown sugar, mixing them while adding the rest of the remaining ingredients. She poured in a half cup of milk, stirring the mixture until it revealed to be how it was desired. Helga giggled softly, her ears perking in excitement at her small accomplishment that felt like the greatest to her.

Helga: Hahahah! I am stirring Wiezen, I'm stirring!
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Oh. Well, here's hoping we can return to our home soon enough then
"The more I think about going home, the more I feel as if this may take longer than we might think." Ossiana said, letting out a sigh of wonder. "But when we return...I'll get to make rape to you again." She smiled mischievously to herself, a small blush coming to her cheeks while she daydreamed about it for a moment.

~

"Keep it up and you'll be a master in no time!" Wiezen commented with a chuckle, though it was in a joking manner. At the same time, he seemed to actually have more faith in her than one would notice. He shot a smile. "With a little practice, tips, and proper guidance, you'll become a great chef with enough effort."
Enricho: I sure hope you do. But don't you mean make love, Oss (Returns the smile as he walked along with her)
Ossiana gave a puzzled glance to him, her ears perking at what he had said. "Huh? No, I think I said it right. That's....that's what humans say to each other right?"
Jade_23 commented…
Nope no they don't xD Больше года
Enricho: No, not really, I'm afraid. Rape is..... A much different term altogether
Ossiana furrowed her brows as she looked at him, her grey-blue eyes looking into his with curiosity. Had she really been saying something wrong this entire time? Her ears twitched with an itch for an answer. "Different? ....In what regards?"
Enrico; Well, making love is when both people involved want this and both share a strong bond with the other. Rape is..... Hmm..... Hoe do I put it.... Rape is more forced, and only good for the one side
Helga gave a wide smile, her eyes closing as she did so while her dimples exposed themselves. She continued to stir the mixture until it was a smooth liquid with no chunks whatsoever. Even though his first comment was a joke, the witch believed in those words wholeheartedly. Her ears lowered very slightly. A great chef... Mmmm.... She giggled along in excitement at the thought.
last edited Больше года
Ossiana's cheeks flushed orange in embarrassment, her ears twitching at his explanation. "W-well...I...you--wait a minute, it was good for you too, which means if rape is forced then you liked it from me, which means it's not rape because you love me too right? A-and we share a strong bond, which wasn't forced! Wait...how does one make love though?! I thought two people FALL in love together, people can't just...just MAKE love, that doesn't make sense! What are they making it out of, air?! Well...unless one person's a witch but still!" She looked away, her cheeks stinging with a dark orange blush. "Why is it that...humans are confusing..." She mumbled. But then she paused. "So that means...so that MEANS THE WITCH RAPED YOU??!!" She came to a full halt now, fuming, her tail lashing out at a tree like a cracking whip, scarring it with a deep and deadly puncture.

~

Wiezen finished up with scrambling the eggs with little effort until they were a golden fluff of the underdeveloped chicken offspring that it was. The scent of food began to drift throughout the kitchen, and he took the time out to go and place a kiss on Zealia and Jr.'s foreheads and greeting them with a good morning smile, for their day had officially began. Then it was back to the skillet to relocate it so that it would stay hot enough while the next step in making breakfast was made.
Jade_23 commented…
It was mutual rape okay Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
mutual rape xD Больше года
Helga dipped her pinkie finger into the mixture and suckled on it for taste, her eyebrows immediately furrowing in disgust and confusion. She shivered as she was forced to swallow the substance.

Helga: U-uhhh.. My love... I think I ruined the mixture. It doesn't taste like cinnamon rolls... And it doesn't look like them either... *lowers her ears* My apologies...
Enricho: Now, hold on, Oss. It isn't like that. I was just.... stupid at the time. We all do stupid things at this time. But that's in the past now. That wasn't exactly love. It was empty and emotionless sex to relief tension and stress, and in the end, meant nothing. With you, every second is something to me
"Well of course it doesn't taste or look like them just yet, they haven't been baked yet at all." Wiezen laughed a little while going to her, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind. He dipped his finger into the mixture gentle but instead of getting rid of it, he rubbed it across her neck before suckling there. "See? Everything's fine, no need to apologize at all. Hm, and I guess I just concluded that you taste good with everything." He snickered, his hands sliding down slowly to her thighs, his fingers moving and running themselves across the inner portion of them. "Have confidence in yourself, love.You did perfect." He whispered softly into her ear, before kissing at her collar bone.

~

"Hmph" Ossiana crossed her arms and stared at him, not being able to bring herself to actually glare. "I'm the only one who has the duty of relieving your stress and tension, no one else! And if anyone, ANYONE, even so much as think that they can change that then you're not going to be the only one shoving something big into holes." She said, the stinger of her tail coiling."As far as I'm concerned, I am your wife, and you my husband. There is no on else I will seek something so valuable from. And all those who seek to stand in the way of that will die." As she spoke, her expression remained blank, her head tipping to the side slightly. "Is that human enough, Chocho?"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Ossiana, you know that what I feel towards you is genuine. You don't have to worry a single bit about me being with anyone else. My love is only for you and no one else. I assure you of that, Oss
Though she knew well enough that his words were genuine to her, Oss squinted for a second or so before taking his hand in her again gently so that they could continue on their way. "Some women tend to care if what you feel towards a significant other is genuine. If they get comfortable enough they're bound to make an attempt at something. And when they do, I will skewer the and set them on fire and dig the most disgraceful burrow for them to be buried within. I know that I can trust you, but it's them who I do not until proven otherwise!"
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
nvm she's not salty she желе Больше года
That, and very very VERY, protective of what she deems hers xP Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
mmmmmmhmmm Больше года
Helga's eyebrow raised when she witnessed him dip his own finger into the mixture, shivering as it was painted across her neck. The witch immediately heated up, both physically and mentally. Literally. Her skin began to become hot, warming the slash of mixture she had on her neck until it actually tasted like cinnamon rolls, the feeling of it now a squishy bread. Her cheeks were flushed with red, her ears drooping as she felt him wander around her core. She giggled when she felt him kiss her collarbone, steam rising from the place he had laid a kiss. She looked back at her mixture and managed to smile lightly. More confidence. Something she certainly needed to work on.
Enricho: Don't worry. Those other women are of no interest to me. Besides, I'm sure that she, in particular, has someone else. We shouldn't need to worry much about her, Oss. (Held her hand in his as he walked with her)
"If you say so Chocho..." Ossiana muttered. "Last time I checked, she had as much as a "someone else" as bastard children awaiting the return of their parents." She said nonchalantly. "Which is why I brought the salt...for good luck. See? I can be thoughtful and stuff..."

~

Wiezen nuzzled at her neck a little before reaching and grabbing the bowl that held the mixture, pulling the pa that they would use over to them. "Now we're going to put them here so that they will obtain the fluff and texture we're looking for." He exhaled a warm breath of air across her neck, and his left hand inched around her waist. "Now the form that we're looking for has to be both firm," He grabbed her butt and gave it a squeeze. "And soft, like this." He chuckled some. "But also a little moist, like this." He leaned in a little pushing her closer into the counter while his right hand rubbed itself between her legs slowly. "All you have to do now is pour the mixture into the pan nice and even. Alright?"
Enricho: I know you are, Oss (Gives her a reassuring smile as they continue walking)
Ossiana grinned a little because of his smile, and turned away in some form of shyness to it. "You give me life..." She said softly, quietly, more so to herself than to him. She looked up at him after a moment and smiled. "I love you."
Enricho: (Returns the smile as I moves closer to her as they walk) And I love you
Helga's skin became a burning hot as Wiezen inched closer to her, especially when he began to rub his hand around her inner thighs. Her ears drooped even more as a small whimper escaped her plump lips.

Helga: I-I'm going to mess up if y-you keep that up...

The blush on her cheeks became more intense as she trembled, trying her best to hold the bowl firm. She observed the pan closely, biting her lip before carefully and slowly pouring the mixture into it evenly just as she was told. She released a sigh of relief, for what she had just done felt like cutting the red wire off a ticking bomb. She perked her ears slightly, watching her mixture sizzle before a very small smirk expanded on her face. She shifted backwards to face her lover, dragging her hands around his chest and down to his groin where he tugged on it lightly.

Helga: Mmmm.... Will the cinnamon rolls be a mouthful? My favorite part is licking off the frosting after all..~

She licked her lips teasingly, pushing her breasts together as another puppy face formed on her face, only that this time her eyes glimmered and her entire body seemed to radiate a natural glow, one that purposely made her look more attractive, a tactic she used to use often when seducing others, similar to a siren's. But in this case, it was Wiezen.
last edited Больше года
"Hehe...." Ossiana smiled some more and blushed some, her morale now able to break through further than it already had. She lifted his hand to her cheek and held it there while they walked, closing her eyes in comfort.

~

Wiezen leaned in and kissed her on the forehead, his erection twitching and hardening further when she tugged on it, but very much under control. And even with the natural glow that had came to her, he didn't seem to be effected as much as another person would. Because either way, he saw her as who she was, a beauty that he had seen numerous times before. One that he would continue to see and take care of the best he could. "Who knows, it may be a bit more than just a mouthful the next time around. and there'll be plenty of thick and creamy frosting for you to gulp down." He placed his hands on her breasts and pushed them together more, leaning down and dragging his tongue in the tightened space between them, leaving a trail of saliva up her collar bone and neck where he soon found his lips against hers. His right hand found itself squeezing her butt, and a sly smirk came to his lips. "Don't let breakfast burn, honey. Then again, I think I'd prefer you're honey right about now." He winked leaning in to kiss her a second time, but only letting his lips brush across hers briefly.
Jade_23 commented…
ah, puns puns puns Больше года
Helga's smirk widened as her eyes glowed softly, her chin nuzzling his head when he had licked in between her breasts. But then her emerald eyes widened when he had commented to not let breakfast burn, quickly turning her attention back to the sizzling mixture that was taking form. She leaned her back against Wiezen, a chuckle escaping her as she made herself comfortable there, rubbing her behind around his groin area.

Helga: You're such a distraction, Wiezy. Such a teeeaaaseee..~ *rests her head on his chest* I think your frosting with my honey would taste extraordinary my love..~ My honey is all sticky and sweet for youuu, waiting impatiently to be consumed right about noow..~ *licks her lips teasingly* Ooh, and I'll kick off every ounce of thine creamy and thick frosting...
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Allowed her too as they continued walking)
(These COLA being on plane jokes are getting pretty old... So Jade, you do something about it XD)
(Huh... I guess Jade got lost in the salt mines while looking for COLA's plane)
(sorry i sprained two fingers in volleyball and now my two hands are numb and i can't even type properly. But Commissioner Rock has returned from the salt mines and has found no trace of Sir Pepsi -- Oops, I mean COLA.)
(Oh damn. Sorry Jaede. If I knew, I wouldn'tbe a shitlord and try to force you back :P)
(Give me a day or two and I'll be back. Sorta moving across Kansas at the moment and that, so far, has been....rainy, shitty, omeletless, and all sorts of -esses and -ysess.
Also, Jade, sounds like your fingers are resting in piece. On the other hand.....never mind, that one's fucked up too...xD Someone needs to POINT you in the direction of a hospital to treat those.)
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
omeletless awww poor baby COLA doesn't have his eggs D:) Больше года
The omelet struggle is real ;-; Больше года
(Damn. Well, I hope to see you guys back in activity soon then. Until them, I'm gonna gloat to all my friends about my award)
(hahaha....haha....hah... I've concluded that puns aren't always funny...)
(No, they aren't :P)
(some are tho. Sexual puns are the best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
(Something this RP has gotten a lot of. I don't know how we got here and I am less mad than I should be XD)
(no one can be mad at a lil bit of sex wind ;)
(They can if they're Christians, but I'm sure we've established that my club is anti-Jesus a long time ago XD)
(back to your previous post, blame COLA for the sexual puns he started them XD)
LIES xD Ты started....everything Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
........not entirely true but alright Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
"innocent" mmmmmhmmmmm Больше года
(I would, but he's stuck on the plane again)
"Oh?" Wiezen exhaled a slow and lightly trembling breath when he felt her backside grinding against his, his length giving throb of glee in response. His had snaked around her waist when she took the liberty of leaning against him, and he pulled her backside towards him more. "Oh? A distraction you say? Well you're one to talk." A small chuckle emerged from him and he smirked some. His feet nudged hers into a position where they were separated a little, but just enough for him to rub the concealed erection within his pants against her inner thighs slowly. "But if thy honey has been waiting as much as you say, I wouldn't mind tending to the hive. After all,it tastes the best when it's tasted within its source."

~

Ossiana began to hum lightly to herself while positioning Enricho's arm around her shoulders and snuggled herself closer to him. She only paused to bite her lip when something came to mind, and she let out a small sigh to herself. She kept an eye ahead of them, her ears perking and becoming aware of the sounds around them.
Helga released a wicked chuckle as she arched her back into position and brushed her core along his bulge slowly, a very quiet moan escaping from her lips.

Helga: Meee? A distraction? I hope you're not blaming me for delaying your work today, Helgy would never try to make you run laaatee... After all, when you return you'll have a few gifts waiting for thee. I'm sure opening one early wouldn't do any harm, Wiezzyy... Don't you wanna staaayyyyy? *looks back at him with glimmering eyes as her natural glow twinkled brighter* Hmmmmm? And forget the joooob youuu haaaave?
Wiezen's hands ran along the arch of her back and rested against her backside for a moment before traveling back to her waist, and he leaned forward to place a kiss behind her ear while her core brushed against him.

"Tsk tsk, is my mistress attempting to bribe me so that she can have me all to herself?" He teased. his words whispering into her ear. His length bulged more and throbbed as he looked into her eyes, leaning forward further to kiss her lips hungrily for just a few seconds or so before speaking again. "Don't worry about it, I told you that I won't take long. And I'm going to have couple of...gifts for you as well. Besides, I still have a little time left before I leave."
Helga's pout was silenced when he leaned in to kiss her hungrily, and she returned the favor by deepening it with her wine-flavored tongue. She managed to lick his lips when he spoke into her ear, and a smile of acceptance expanded on her cheeks.

Helga: Is this form of bribery not working for my Wiezy? Shall I go even further?

With magic, the witch dared to tug on his erection, squeezing it gently before releasing it.

Helga: Will some silver chains that bound me work? Or perhaps a night of me blindfolded? Hoow about some nipple clips? Perhaps a whip to fulfill thine masochist neeedsss? Don't you wanna staay heree and spank your naughty little witch instead of killing those icky monsters? Why slay a monster out there when you have one right here?? We can play monster and hunter aaaaalll you want in heeeereee... You can practice how to control witches and gag them so they cannot say any speeelllss....

She battered her eyelashes up at him innocently, her eyes becoming slits for her teasing second before they returned to normal and she flashed a seductive smile. But when she was kissed again, her innocent smile only expanded.

Helga: Mmmm… To indulge yourself with only kisses on my mouth is such a wasted opportunity, my love! My mouth is an open invitation, Wieezzy... Exclusively reserved for Wiezen Quartz.~ Don't you want to be in my tight and warm throat instead of out there getting your hands dirty? Staaayyy a while looooongerrr.... Mayybee the whoole dayyy... *she slowly dragged her left hand down her waist and slipped her thumb in the wet area between her thighs. She then brought it back up and gently grazed it across Wiezen's lips* Hmmmm?
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Hearing the sigh, he turned to her) Is something the matter, Oss?