Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8001-8050 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Perfect. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna continue getting some sleep (He lowered his head over his eyes and tilted his head down, his arms crossed and leaning back in the chair, as he prepared to doze off)
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga smiled gracefully, the blue tint in her lips glowing very slightly. She went over to her couch and grabbed a pillow and a folded blanket, returning to Enricho's side to place the soft fabric over him and the puffy pillow behind his resting head. Her eyes then went to Jacob, who was on the couch sleeping heavily this whole time until he was awakened when one out of the four pillows he was resting on was removed from his tiny head. His sleepy eyes blinked at his step-mother, tilting his head lightly in confusion as who was this green person. But something in her plump lips and eyes told him that there was nothing to worry about. Helga giggled softly and picked up her son, placing a smooch on the side of his chubby cheek. She then placed him over her neck where he stared in amazement at her branch-like horns, gasping squeakily in awe.

The nymph carried the little prince on her shoulders as she walked back into the kitchen and killed the fire, for her meal seemed to be well cooked already. Just in time, he shouldn't be gone for too long now... She stirred the dish some more and made sure every inch of the chicken breasts and vegetables was covered with the steaming wine. She also pulled out two plates, one for Wiezen and one for herself to begin serving.
last edited Больше года
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana gave a nod of her own like before, and with that, she stepped through the vortex and pushed through to the other side. As soon as she crossed over, the air became pure and the atmosphere clear of any shape or form of corruption. The sound of water crashing down into it's source in the distance below made her ears twitch in amusement before perking. Her toes curled the radiant grass under her feet, her tail swishing back and forth slowly. All around them was the blueness a sky that seemed just out if hand's reach, which put into perspective how high up they actually were. She breathed in slowly and exhaled in the same manner. "We're here...."

~

Wiezen rested his cheek on his fist as he set at a desk mumbling to himself as he scratched words across the paper for his report quickly. This was the most boring part of the job, even when it was only his second time being required to do so. As he wrote, he found himself drifting off in thought, wondering what Helga and the children were up to. He sighed, reading over all that he had written so far. He furrowed his brow and for the first time since he lost his power, tried to use magic. And just as he had expected, it was a failed attempt. He groaned in annoyance before he went back to writing, hoping that he wouldn't have anything else to do too soon.
last edited Больше года
As Wiezen sat down writing in his office, a purple flash appeared right above him where a scroll fell on his lap out of thin air. The smoke smelled exactly like Helga – smooth roses and warm vanilla, meaning it was most likely from her. When Wiezen unrolled the scroll both his eyes met with a colored picture of a family portrait of Helga and all her children; Elijah, Zealia, Rosemary, Jr., and little Jacob. By the looks of it, the photograph wasn't that recent. They were all seated on the fountain, the nymph holding Jacob and Elijah in her arms while Rosemary sat next to her. Zealia sat on her mother’s head in the picture, her small fangs showing in her wide grin and her pigtails hanging freely. Jacob looked rather confused as he stared into the camera, and his step-brother Elijah was tugging at his mother’s hair with an innocent, mischievous smile. Wiezen Jr. on the other hand sat in between his mother’s breasts as always, his grumpy expression somewhat masked with an effort of a grin. Helga’s smile on the other hand challenged the brilliance of the sun, and her eyes the vividness of green nature. Her dimples peeked through, and her orange curls poked out her scalp randomly, yet at the same time gave a flow of elegance. On the back of the photograph, there was a note that seemed to be written poorly by a young child, squiggles as words and random doodles.

We love you daddy!

On the bottom, there was actual fine cursive print, which was Helga's.

"Does thou know how much I love you? Each star and each grain of sand in this world represents my burning passion for thee. Hope you like this, I wanted some sort of inspiration for thee since you're a hunter now... Hurry soon, a grand surprise awaits you. I loooooove youuuu!~

- Helga Mourey Quartz ❤️
Wiezen had actually began to doze off while writing, his bold cursive print trailing off into a squiggly line. When the flash of purple occurred, Wiezen had jumped from his chair out of both surprise and instinct, his hand instantly reaching for his sword in a means of defense. As his eyes narrowed around the area, he paused when he smelled something. Though his sense of smell wasn't anywhere near like it was before, it took him only a second to realize that it smelled like Helga suddenly. His gaze landed on the scroll, and he took another brief look around before unrolling it. A big smile to his face when he saw the picture that the scroll held, a sense of pride coming to him as he looked at his children, and then to his fiancee. He let out a content sigh, staring at the picture for a little while longer before he began to roll the scroll back up. As he was doing​ so, he stopped when he noticed the text that he had almost missed, leading to him unrolling it again to read over it. He chuckled some when he saw his children's message. And at Helga's, he grinned a little before rolling the scroll back up and storing it away safely. He looked back to his report and exhaled in a huff. "Alright, it's me and you now you stupid report, I'm ready to go home..."
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
did he neglect jacob? xD Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD Was he suppose to? Hm, maybe I should add that in somewhere xP Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
nuuuh Больше года
Meanwhile, back at the Quartz house, Helga was notified that her message had been read by a small ding that ran through her head. She clapped to herself in glee, hoping that was a nice gift to start off with. Jacob's human ears perked at the sound of clapping, looking down at his excited mother before he was booped on the nose. Since he was the only one awake, Helga decided to spoil him by letting him taste a bit of the chocolate chip pie, smiling at his response since he pleaded for more. Helga let him have one small slice all to himself as he sat him on the table while she continued to prepare her and her lover's little date night.
Rosemary: (She looked around the area, amazed by the sight of it) Wow, what is this place
"One of the only places that hasn't been touched by humans nor evil. This place is nature." Ossiana answered as she turned to look at Rose. "You said that you liked the sky best right?" She pointed up at a flock of blue birds that were migrating from the East.

After finally finishing​ up with his report, Wiezen took the time out to stop for a moment and stretch as a reward of a good day's work. He turned in his papers, having to wait a little while longer before he was paid what he was owed for the few hunts that he completed today. Then he departed to go home, only noticing how tired he was when he climbed onto his horse, who he had come around to naming Wick, to hit the road. He yawned a little while guiding the horse towards the outskirts of town. But then he remembered that there was something he had a forgotten to pick up, but it didn't take long for him to retrieve it and be back on track.
last edited Больше года
The green nymph cleaned the edges around the plate for a better appearance, not really caring how hers looked. She carried the two bowls of food on each of her hands, and was able to squeeze in a bottle of strawberry champagne between her breasts as she walked outside, ducking through the door since her branch-like horns were too big. Her yellow slitted eyes came to view with her creation of the cloud platform with an exquisite view where she would be having dinner with her lover. She held the plated tightly before taking a step back and leaping with great potential all the way to the top where her eyes met with the table. She smiled some and placed the steaming plates across each chair. She then kissed her two claws and placed them in the center of the table where a bouquet of flowers came to be.
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: (She looked up at the sky, her eyes mirroring the blue sky) This place is beautiful
Ossiana fell back onto the soft and plushy green grass and stared up at the sky with a small grin of accomplishment. "Since I know that you like to draw now, this would be a nice place for it eh," She said, "And the best part? You'd get to come here whenever you'd like."

~

Wiezen couldn't help but to smile as he came across the path to home, his stomach grumbling a little. He had been more focused with hunting than he was with eating or anything else besides the breakfast he had this morning. The smell of french chicken filled his nostrils the closer he got to the cabin. He unmounted his horse and kept ahead the rest of the way on foot. He guided Wick around to the garden, remove the saddle and something that was wrapped up securely, along with his sword and a large brown paper bag. Then he made his way back towards the front to go through the door.
Helga: --WIEZY!!!!

A loud thud was heard from behind him before he entered the cabin. When he turned around, his eyes met with a pair of unfamiliar golden ones, but her voice sounded very familiar. The beautiful nymph before him clapped in glee at his arrival and hugged him from behind tightly, her embrace sending a warmth throughout his body and her green tail wavering excitingly. The creature seemed to sniff Wiezen through her nostrils, nuzzling her cheek against his shoulder.

Helga: How was your day?! Did you bring justice to the table?! Are thee hungry?! For I have prepared something I believe you'll like!
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: (Her face lit up, a smile coming to her face as she tried to hold her gasp) R-really
"Yep!" Ossiana assured with a nod, giving a thumbs up in advance. "This could be your little come to spot when you need to get away from things for a while." She swished her arms and legs around on the grass as if she were trying to make a snow angel without the snow. Her ears lowered as she stretched out and yawned before getting to her feet, grinning some. "How about we take a little adventure and venture around? There's plenty more to see of these untainted lands. What do ya say, think you're up for it?"

~

When Wiezen had heard Helga's voice calling his name, he jumped a little in surprise at the unexpected greeting which was followed by even more of a shock when he saw her new appearance. "H-Helga?!" He stared at her through blinking eyes as he felt her warmth, a smile coming to his face seconds later and a small chuckle coming from him. "The day was tiring but well enough worth it, and hopefully what I've done today will contribute to somethin'." He said with a shrug. "Hungry? Maybe a little beyond that." He snickered as he turned to face her fully, switching the things he had arm, the other wrapping around her waist no to pull her into and against him. He placed a long, passionate kiss to her lips with the additional rub of his tongue against hers before pulling away slightly. "And it seems to me like what you've prepared is going to definitely be worth the while. I can smell it all the way from out here. Anyways, how was your day? How were the children?"
The nymph returned the passionate kiss, her blue lips now tasting of blackberries rather than strawberries. Her branch-like horns glowed ever so slightly when he pulled away, a smile gracing her lips. She looked up at him since she had shrunk relatively small, being since nymphs weren't really tall. Some could even be the size of a fairy. The witch had went from 6'5 ft. to 5'1. As her golden eyes held the lovingly stare, she soon snapped out of her fantasy as she stuttered as a response.

Helga: h-huh? Ooooohhh, everything was fine and normal! The children are perfectly okay, why ask such thing? Nothing out of the ordinary happened at all, ha ha... Everything was peachy fine!!!

But her face seemed to tell the opposite and she faked a way too big smile with her slitted eyes. But then she remembered her appearance wasn't the same.

Helga: Oh, don't be frightened! It is me! I just... Went through a small process of shedding and have to wait for my nymph form to wear off. ...Ah, and yes! I did make dinner for thee, thine favorite! I hope you like it. It's what thy call Coq Au Vin, correct?
I named the chicken aI slaughtered for thee Chicky! I made sure it was born and raised in France, cos what's a French plate without a French chicken?! But for this little date we'll be traveling to the clouds, my love. For an exquisite view, even if you yourself is my preferred view.
last edited Больше года
Wiezen raised an eyebrow at Helga's obvious attempt at a lie. He remained silent as she explained what she had done as well as the location of where they would be dining. And of course, he was both impressed and proud of her creativity. She never ceased to amaze him.

"Shedding huh?...Oh yeah, I forgot that you do that." However, he stared at her with a squint for a few seconds before he just smiled. He pressed his lips to hers once more, but for a shorter period of time before licking her lips slowly while staring her in the eyes. He then left a trail of saliva all the way to the lobe of her long ears. His breath was warm against her skin. "Heeeelllgaaa~" He cooed in a low, playful voice, his fingers running across her body as his hand moved lower before suddenly shoving themselves against her dress, forcing room for itself in between her thighs. His fingers​ began to rub roughly but slowly while he spoke again. "Is there something you're not telling me love? I hope there isn't, because I want to show you how much I appreciate the effort you put into this. But if there's something you're not telling me, then that must mean that you don't want my surprise. You do want it... don't you, mistress? It may be something that never happens again~"

He chuckled before pulling his hand away and placing a gentle kiss on her nose. "Give me just a minute love, I'm gonna go put these bags away." He spoke as if nothing at all had happened, opening the cabin door to go inside.
Helga's ears twitched repeatedly for a long two minutes at the sensation of his tongue against it. Her straight eyebrows furrowed ever so slightly at the unexpected reaction, clutching her leafy claws behind her back and whimpering softly as he rubbed his fingers against her. But then her giant ears perked at the sudden change of the atmosphere. Her golden eyes squinted at him as he opened the door, gulping silently. She sniffed him from where she stood, then followed him inside, the only sound filling the air being her small nose sniffing at him as she followed. But then she held her head high and turned the other way.

Helga: N-N-No... W-Why would there be something I'm not telling thee? Are thee assuming I am lying? Are thee accuse-assaulting me? Everything was... Peachy keen!

As she proved the lie, her horns suddenly grew longer unexpectedly, adding more weight to her head.

Helga: --nngh. I-It was a perfect day! Like I said, nothing out of the ordinary. The children behaved outstandingly and were no trouble at all.

At her last word, her horns grew even longer, causing Helga to almost fall.
last edited Больше года
When Wiezen had entered the cabin, the first place he went was the kitchen to store one of the bags inside the refrigerator. When he bad turned his attention away from what he was doing to speak to his lover again, he came to a pause when he realized that her horns had grown longer. "Mmhmmm...." He crossed his arms.

"I don't think that you can call a fact an accusation, especially when it's as obvious as that." He said, pointing a finger at her growing horns.

When Helga almost fell, Wiezen raised his eyebrows, seeing her horns grow longer each time she tried to further convince him​to believe that nothing at all had happened. He furrowed his brow. "It's not nice to lie Helga. I think I might reconsider dinner." He added the last part jokingly.
last edited Больше года
Helga: --I-I am not lying!

Her horns grew at least 7 inches longer, continuing to grow as she whimpered in pain at the heavy weight her small body was not able to contain, finally collapsing on the ground where she fell flat on her face.

Helga: Th-that's normal! It happens a-all the time!

She groaned in pain as she felt her horns force themselves out of her scalp, her ears lowering in defeat. But then her ears perked at the last of his words, her eyes shrinking to the size of a pin, watering almost immediately when he denied dinner which she clearly didn't understand it was a joke.

Helga: -WAIT! N-no, don't reconsider! You'll love it, I promise! I worked so hard to make this happen! I... *sighs deeply as she confesses* W-Well..... I mean, it's n-nothing too shocking, ha ha... ummm... So, you know, I took a walk to the market to pick out some ingredients for dinner... A-And I was attracted to this marvelous invention with spinning horses and other animals thee can ride! It spins and plays lovely music, and I thought the kids would love to try it out... So, you know, I paid for the tickets and we all rode what we wanted... B-b-but... *her lips begin to quiver* The triplets may or may not have gotten carried away and brought these animals to life... But Jacob was a sweetheart! He did nothing wrong... T-They were just having fun and experimenting... But I was luckily able to control the situation... Nobody got hurt -- a-atleast I think... I just... *pouts as her face is forced against the ground* I just wanted to be a cool mom... It's my fault, not theirs...
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: (She smiled excitedly) Sure. I'd love to

(Alright, I'm back and too lazy to read, so can you guys give me a rough draft of what happened :P)
Jade_23 commented…
wiezen returned from work and caught helga in a lie before their дата tonight –– the scene is currently taking place in the кухня :P Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
So еще arguing. Just a usual день for those two XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
*sighs for eternity* Больше года
Ossiana grinned. "That's the spirit kiddo!" She gave the child a light pat on the head, ruffling her hair lightly. "This place is your sky, so like the birds, it's time for you to be free." She picked Rose up under and carried her under her arm again. "Which means we're gonna fly for a little while....sort of." She took a few steps back, wiggling her toes against the grass briefly and her tail curling around her waist. Before the child could ask what she was doing, she took off towards the edge and propelled herself into the air with one large jump. The ground below them could finally be seen clearly. Directly below them was nothing but the crystal clear blue of a large lake, walls of spring water falling down towards it. Surrounding it a mass of land expanding from it's diameter. It was almost as if they were free falling from an mountainous chunk of floating earth in which the walls of water fell from.

Oss let out a thrilled laugh, silver-white hair blowing wildly from the air pressure that came with their free falling and her eyes filled with excitement. She held Rosemary close against her and landed on a wide jagged rock at the bottom of the floating structure. She peered down below them, her eyes gazing into the area of water below them, and her ears perked in interest as she saw light steam rising a little ways from the water before disappearing. "Huh... would you look at that. A giant hot tub." She laughed a bit and peered out to see if there was a way to land without them having to get drenched.

~

Wiezen furrowed his brow for a brief second or so before chuckling to himself as he went to her side to help her up into a sitting position as he sat down in front of her. He cuffed her face in his hands. "Helga, you can't keep allowing them to do as they please. It's one thing if it's here, even though I rarely approve of it here, but it's an entirely different thing out there. I'm gonna to have my final​ talk with them about the rules again tomorrow." He said with a sigh. "I'll go tomorrow and make sure nothing too rash happened." He smiled a little. "Besides, you are a cool mom. The children love you." He kissed her forehead gently.
Rosemary: This place is so big, Ossiana. How did you ever manage to find a place like this?
Helga's branch-like horns slowly but surely began to shrink back to their normal size, the heavy weight leaving her body. Her cheeks puffed when they were cuffed, lowering her long ears as he spoke. When her nose was kissed, she blinked in utter confusion, tilting her head very slightly. But then she smiled widely and her eyes dilated when he confirmed she was a cool mom.

Helga: R-Really? Hehehe... O-Okay... But, it's not necessary for thee to go tomorrow, nothing too drastic happened... Besides, tomorrow is a day of fun, remember? The wedding and the ball? We wouldn't want to ruin that for them... Or let it get in the way of our time together, right? ...D-do I still get your surprise? *smiles awkwardly in attempt to keep the kids out of trouble* But anyways... *wipes off the last of her mild tears from earlier, then stands up and looks down at her sitting lover* Shall we dine? I have a few surprises for thee as well, my love.

Her ears perked and she smiled lovingly, extending her leafy claw out at him for support.
"Heh, weeelll," Ossiana begin, thinking back to when she had actually gotten lost while looking for a way to get back to a sleeping Enricho after the previous events of the cavern. This was a gateway that she had found by accident due to her...iffy navigational skills. She scratched her head as she answered. "I came across this place while I was making sure that the area around our burrow was safe enough. I didn't stay as long as now though."

~

"Oh yeah...I forgot about that." Wiezen said while scratching the back of his head after Helga reminded him of the ball and wedding. "But I don't think it'll take any time just to make sure everything's alright. And of course we'll still have our time to ourselves." He shrugged, but then smirked slyly at the question that came afterwards, pretending to think for a moment. "Hmmm... perhaps a bit of... punishment will be incorporated into it, but yes, you will nonetheless." He took the support she offered and pulled himself to his feet.
"Let's continue on with things then, love. I'll admit that I'm sort of curious to see what you have awaiting."
Rosemary: Well, it's wonderful. I've never seen such a beautiful place. I'm used to places looking worn and dead
Jade_23 commented…
So her adoptive mother's house is worn and dead? she is triggered. Больше года
Helga squealed in happiness and leaned in to kiss Wiezen passionately, wrapping her arms around him for a couple seconds before releasing him. She held his hand in hers as she led him outside to the front and pointed upward to the sky where the platform of clouds she made was floating.

Helga: That's out destination, my love! And just in time as well, the sun is already setting!~

She unexpectedly wrapped her arms around her lover.

Helga: Hold on tight, Wiezy!

Her legs adjusted firmly against the ground as she took a step back, then leaped with great potential while holding Wiezen. She landed perfectly on the clouded platform, releasing Wiezen where he was easily able to walk on the clouds with the magic she had given him through the kiss. When he looked back, what seemed to be the whole world greeted him from the view they were witnessing. The sky was an orangish-violet, and some fireflies were already glowing here and there. Helga walked easily to the filled table, pulling out a chair for her lover.

Helga: I hope thee like the view, it reminded me of our first night together. Aaaaand of course, thine favorite food. I tried my best. I was also only able to find a chocolate chip cookie cake, I hope that's alright...
"Yeah, it is..." Ossiana nodded in agreement. "Sometimes all it takes is to see somethin' worth fighting for to move on. This may very well be one out of a small handful of places left in existence, uncorrupted, untouched." She looked at the child. "Places like these are what make moving on to protect them worth it." She exhaled through her nostrils. "Alright, down we go!" She jumped from the ledge of and on to another, and another afterwards. She traveled lower and lower until she found a place to jump off so that they could greet the world below. Her eyes scanned over the area, the skin along her legs and feet toughening into armor as she aimed for the land that surrounded the lake. She braced herself and drove her heels into the ground on impact, sliding across the ground on her feet for a moment before she was able to force herself to a stop. She blew a few strands of her hair from over her eyes and turned to look up at the floating mountain that was now above them. "Man, this place is a real jewel huh.."

~

Wiezen followed along with Helga gladly, and his gaze followed the point of her finger up to the clouds​ that they would be having their time together on. It occurred to him then that he didn't know why he hadn't noticed it earlier. When her arms had wrapped around him, he was about to speak until she jumped. Settling on the cloud, he looked out at the setting sun. His mind immediately flashed back to his final moments with Weiss and Emma.

His lifted his bandaged hand to his eyes and was beginning to sink into thought until a firefly landed his palm. And then Helga had spoke again. He turned to see her pulling out a chair for him, and thus he did the same for her. "Chocolate chip cake?" His vaguely pointed ears twitched. "Sounds good to me. But I have to say, you did really well." He said while observing their dinner. The first thing that came to his attention was the difference on how their food on their plates were arranged. He furrowed his brow, and just in a few seconds both plates resembled the neat manner in which she had made his. "There..."

Wiezen went to her and led her to her chair for her to sit while he pushed her up the table before going and taking a seat in his own chair. He rolls his sleeves up to his forearms and smiled. "Thank you, Helga. For all of this, I really appreciate it."
Rosemary: (She was amazed at the sight and nodded silently, as her eyes were glued onto the sight) It's incredible
The green nymph smiled at him as she took a seat and pulled her long, green hair back so that it wouldn't intervene when she ate. She watched him roll his sleeves and tilted her head in confusion, staring at her bare forearms before she too rolled what seemed to be nothing up to her biceps. Helga then went on to place a single finger on the candle in between them which ignited a small fire with her touch.

Helga: Don't thank me, my love. It was a pleasure and I'd do it all again for thee for the rest of my long life. I just... Thought you needed this... Finally a time where we could relax, where the food wouldn't be poisoned, or the overall date being cancelled... I know how much thou love to stare at the sky, so why not bring the fun up here?

Helga grabbed the shaker of crushed spider legs and scorpions, freely sprinkling them above her meal. She then retrieved the bottle of strawberry champagne.

Helga: Do thee like champagne? I hope so.

She went on to pull the cork, only to realize it was stuck. Her eyebrows furrowed and refused any help, for she didn't want to disturb Wiezen with a small task like this. For some reason, she thought shaking the bottle would help loosen it up. With her claw, she stabbed the cork and tugged and it roughly until it finally popped out, the nymph's green cheeks suddenly meeting the explosion of sparkling wine that sprouted from the bottle. She puffed in disbelief and shook her head, panting desperately at what had just happened.
(I guess Enricho will continue to sleep at their dinning таблица until Oss gets back XD) Больше года
"Nature in it's purest form." Oss rested her hand on her hip, allowing another minute or so for her to stare up at the scenery​ herself. "Just imagine...what if the entirety of Edrain was like this... just food for thought." She turned to look at the grassy plains and scattered full trees that inhabited the area.

~

"I suppose you're right, bringing our fun up here was a good idea with all of the positives it has to it.." Wiezen chuckled. But what she had said about the matter had been true, and almost painfully so. "If anything, this all was something you deserved just as much as anyone else." And after the failed attempts of the first three times, he was glad that he was even able to sit down in the chair without anything happening.

As Helga was sprinkling the crushed arachnids onto her food, Wiezen was beginning to think again, and when she asked him about the champagne, he nodded. He stared at the setting sun again while stirring at his food slightly with his fork, resting his cheek against his fist until he took his first bite.

However, his attention returned to Helga just as she had pulled the cork from the bottle. It took him a full second or three of silence before he started laughing, nearly choking on his food before managing to swallow it while doing so.
Jade_23 commented…
if this is how he would've died (AGAIN) by laughing I would've haunted Ты forever Больше года
Not even gonna lie, I thought about it at some point XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
how dare Ты even think about it Больше года
XD Well it was either the dare of the double dare and the way my dare account is set up.....XD Больше года
Rosemary: (She turned her head to Ossiana in wonder) Maybe Edrain can be like this. If all of this fighting and hatred would stop, it could be
Helga blinked multiple times as she stared at her lover laugh. She didn't understand what was so funny, she had just gotten soaked in champagne. But as she heard his chuckles, her ears twitched and she too joined in the laughter. She snortled lightly, which later turned into a full outbreak of laughter when she saw Wiezen needing to swallow his meal before laughing. Her laugh was quite different in her nymph form, it was more subtle yet charming. As her giggling slowly died, she grabbed a napkin and wiped off the excess sticky substance. A happy sigh escaped her chest before she filled their glasses with the sparkling wine, setting the bottle to the side. She took her first bite as well, neglecting the chicken and eating the vegetables first since meat wasn't always her favorite.

Helga: I-Is it good?
"Since meat wasn't always her favorite"--But when it is, it's Wiezen's xD lmao Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
ugh, Ты had to mention ketchup или kelp или whatever her name is. point noted and forgotten xD Больше года
XD Lmao ketchup xD Больше года
Ossiana's ears perked at Rosemary's words. "Don't worry... they'll be a way to change Edrain for the best. All we have​ to do is keep stirring it in the right direction. I want you kids to be as safe as possible and live without having to always look over your shoulder."

~

Wiezen was able to settle his own laughter soon after Helga's had came to a stop. He thanked her for the wine that she filled his glass with and took another bite from his food. "No...not good. Great--delicious! BUT, as a chef I just have one minor spark of critique. Or more of an extra note to be more exact." He stated. "A tad bit of spice would have been perfect. Other than so, I can say in all honesty that the way the French chicken you've made is beyond the standards of a beginner. But what I'm proud of the most is that you didn't use magic make it. A very good job indeed, love."
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: (She smiles to Ossiana) Good to hear. You're a good person, Ossiana.
Jade_23 commented…
that is not correct Больше года
Opinions Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
like I said: link Больше года
Helga: No magic was necessary, I even ripped out the chicken's guts with my two hands! Hah... hah... *lowers her ears* Rest in peace, Chicky...

She shook her head and turned her attention to Wiezen, nodding at his critique. More spice! Something she'll definitely keep in mind in the future. But then her ears perked at a certain word he used, and a grand smirk placed itself on her face as she leaned her cheek against the palm of her hand.

Helga: Sooo, thou finally labels thyself as a chef? Chef Wiezen Quartz? Oooh, shall I get thee those tall white hats? Will you grow out a curly mustache? We can match hats! The pointed hat of a witch and the cloudy hat of a chef!
last edited Больше года
A smile came to Ossiana's face that she couldn't stop, and she looked down at Rosemary. "And you're a good kid, Rose. You have a bright road of gold ahead of you kiddo, and I'm not gonna let anyone take that from you as long as I have somethin to say about it." She said before she started walking towards a hill that she spotted not too far away. "Come on, let's see what all we can find. Our adventure awaits!"

~

"Well in that case then that's even better. Not for the chicken of course, but more so for yourself. In order to be a chef, you must be willing to obtain the freshest of what you desire to cook.

Wiezen chuckled. "Chef Wiezen Quartz. It sounds as if it would ring a lot of bells when heard." He said jokingly with a small laugh. "But a curly mustache? Wouldn't even dream of it. But I don't think the tall chef hats would be necessary." He gave a gentle smile, pausing for a moment just to look into her eyes. Even without their former emerald color, he could still see every last bit of her within them. "Have I ever told you how much I love you, you beautiful woman?"
Rosemary: (She was surprised. Excited, but surprised) There's more? How big is this place?
"I dunno." Ossiana shrugged while giving her answer. "I haven't looked this place over much yet. Which means you and I can explore this place ourselves. Oooo, how about we grab some ice cream or something after we're done, kay?"
Rosemary: (She gives Ossiana a joyful smile) Yeah, I love ice cream
Jade_23 commented…
yeah, Ты also Любовь being a spoiled little twat Больше года
XD Why...why the hell did I laugh so hard at this ^^ Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
sorry, my хомяк wrote that idk what happened i would never say that Больше года
Helga: *giggles softly* You're just saying that because of my current form... Not that I'm complaining, it's a part of who I am – my mother's, anyways. We were originally meant to charm humans like thee and protect nature. *leans a little forward and boops his nose* And you may or may not be slowly getting hypnotized the more you look at me. I can't help it. *shrugs lightly, and eats another spoonful of vegetables* Buuuuuut, have I ever told thee how much I love you more, thou devilish handsome man?
"Awesome, now we're talking!" Ossiana smiled cheerfully while setting the child on her feet to walk with her. Her ears twitched some as they got closer to the hill. Though Rose wouldn't be able to hear it just yet, Oss's keen sense of hearing picked up a light pattering sound, like pebbles dropping onto rocks.

~

Wiezen rolled his eyes playfully. "Regardless of any form you may take, I will still love you all the same." He ate a bit more of his food, covering his mouth as he chewed while speaking. "On other hand, I'm not don't forget that I'm completely human either. But I? Devilishly handsome? Oh you're too kind." He snickered. "And in other regards, come now, we both know that I love you mooore."
Helga: Well, this dinner just proves why I love thee more, sooooo I think I win.~ Ah yes, not completely. I forgot thou was so full of secrets, guess that's what I love most about thee. Always with another surprise on hand... Speaking of...

The nymph smiled widely, her dimples being displayed as a sparkle glimmered in her golden eyes. She held out both her palms to reveal them to her lover, a spark of purple igniting from them, and soon a hue of lavender smoke appearing and blurring the slight of her furry claws. When the smoke soon vanished, there was nothing but a small black wooden box on the palms of her hands. Her smile expanded as her ears twitched in excitement, and she slowly positioned herself to open the box, revealing the ring that she herself carved from the finest of trees and dipped in silver and gold with a sparkling, square-shaped diamond in the center of it. The witch cleared her throat and she reached for a paper she was about to pull out of her pocket and read off of, but she stopped midway and decided to just speak freely.

Helga: W-Wiezen… *gulps* Ever since the day I met thee, you have been my pride and joy. My source of happiness and peace… You take all my pain away… You’re my ibuprofen. My tylenol. My advil. That’s what humans say, right? ...And through everything we’ve been through, your heart has been my sanctuary repeatedly. With every breath thine takes, thou continues to make me fall in love with thee. You’ve taught me what true love is all about… And how to cook. You’ve blessed me with three beautiful children… You’ve blessed me with eternal happiness by just existing. You’ve told me that I’ve failed being the guide and promised to be… And I’m sorry…

She began to repeat exact words that were once used against her a few previous nights, tears slowly settling in her eyes. She didn’t care about her pride anymore. She never did when it came to love. If making a fool of herself and surrendering meant to finally be with him, she’d do it in a heartbeat.

Helga: You tell me to go left and I go everywhere but that direction… I don’t listen… I tried forcing two children on your hands that you didn’t want… I always try to make it about myself… When it’s all my fault… All I do is sit there and cry… And point fingers… I deserved everything… That broken nose… Those miscarriages… All the beatings from them… The insults… The poisoned food… The cookie… Everything… They’re not gone because of thee… They’re gone because of me… *lowers her ears* I’m so sorry for what I put you through, my love… But I promise you to give thee the best of myself and never take you for granted again… I promise to be thine partner. To grow with thee. To love you unconditionally, through best and through worst. I vow to not tease you with werewolf as often, and I vow to be the one that wakes up at 3 in the morning to check why the kids are crying and to change their diapers. I promise to cherish thee every morning, a kiss never being absent on thine lips before we drift to sleep. Whatever life challenges us with… I shall forever love thee until the end of time. And even after that… Even if your love for me dies and withers like a flower whose thirst was never quenched… I-I choose you in life… *blushes softly* Will you marry me? Uhm.. Part 2?

(look how cute her surprise is while Wiezen's was probably a gagball and whips)
last edited Больше года
 Helga: Well, this ужин just proves why I Любовь thee more, sooooo I think I win.~ Ah yes, not complet
That "probably" is so far off that it makes the distance between the moon and planet Earth look like a walk to the corner store Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
suuuuuuuuuuuureeeeeee Больше года
XD Too far off, еще far off than Far Cry Больше года
Wiezen was silent for a long moment, taking time to take everything in, his eyes gazing at the ring. This was something that he hadn't expected at all. He sat there with a blank expression, and for a moment it didn't seem as if he really were to be breathing at all. But then his expression changed as he began to become involved in thought, his brows furrowing. He stared her in the eye while doing so, the blue within his own becoming a bit more intense. He thought back to some advice that Kelsa had given him. Every negative that had happened between he and Helga slowly but surely began to shift towards his mind at once. The amount of agony...frustration...the suffering...the amount of energy spent on trying to do the right thing alone. And with each and every one that he remembered, he was reminded that it could all happen again as it had before. But this was something that he'd known for quite some time.

Each and every time he let her back in, each and every time he accepted her again. Every fight for, with, or against her. Every time that she refused to listen. Whenever she reached her hand out, no matter how much he truly had wanted her to suffer then, he still took her hand in the end even when he never felt that received the same when he needed it the most. Whether for her or their children, he did so know that it could happen again. And yet, here he was once more. Except that this time was different. The man who sat before her now was not the same that allowed himself to be taken advantage of. Used. Beaten. Irrational. Lacking the confidence he needed to live and searching for that purpose. Searching for power. No, the man that sat before her now had more of an understanding of himself. Who he was. What he had to do. The things he'd done. That he didn't have to be this perfect person in order to live a happy life. That he was allowed to forgive himself and move on. To take things steps at a time. That he had been a man who lost it all, including his mind on past occasions. And he had come to understand and accept that. All of it. He cleared his throat.

And then he finally spoke. "I hope you know that that is one of the oddest things that you've ever asked me this far," He says while closing his eyes for a moment. "After a that's happened, you and I both know what my answer is ultimately going to be." He paused for a moment and nodded to himself. When his eyes opened, he smiled a little. "Looks like we're gonna have to start planning a wedding of some sort ourselves hm?"
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
ugh, this kelsa again Больше года
Tell that to the people who assassinated Malcolm xD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
xD Больше года
The amount of time Wiezen took to make a single movement worried the nymph. She slowly started to lower her long ears in doubt, retrieving her hands to count them quietly under the table. The tears that were already on her eyes from earlier soon started to trickle down her green cheeks, her eyes lowering themselves as she stared at her lap as if it was so interesting. Her graceful smile turned into a frown when the silence filled the air. Maybe it was too sudden? It must've been the lack of spices in his meal. Or... It must've been the lack of understanding and love from previous fights. She was ready to call it a day and fake a smile back to her room only to cry herself to sleep. Maybe she wasn't meant to be with her after all.

But then he spoke.

Her head immediately shot up at the first few words that came from his mouth, her heart skipping a beat. But when she saw him smile, the weight on her shoulders dropped and she released a very quiet sigh of relief, wiping away the tears from her cheeks with her furry claws. At the last few words, her ears perked and she somewhat chuckled, although it was a worn out laughter since the knot of fear was still lingering in her throat. She sniffed some and smiled lovingly, lifting her champagne glass to clink it against his.

Helga: ...T-To us?
Wiezen nodded and clinked his glass against hers. "To us. Our children. Our family. All of us." And with these words, there was a soft but audible thump from Wiezen's chest, one that seemed to have some variety of telepathic echo to it. A familiar feeling from the past filled the atmosphere around them, an unnaturally warm fuzzy sensation that ran for head to toe. A small dim aura glowed from his chest while a similar purple aura appeared onto Helga's, emanations of what appeared to be severed strings of aura reaching out towards one another in order to reforge the bonding of their hearts. Wiezen was surprised at first, and it took him some time to remember why this seemed so familiar. As the strings of aura neared one another, they became a bit brighter and illuminated a transparent light, slowly tying themselves together. And when it finished, the old, worn fire that had been between them before was rekindled and stronger than ever before.

Wiezen watched as the strings of aura attached and all, not a single waver within either one. They then sparked fiercely before eginning the process of fading into the atmosphere. "That was... unexpected..." He put his hand to his chest for a moment before looking to Helga. "I feel like that's happened before...has that happened before?"
Helga took deep breaths, a light shiver running through her skin at the warm fuzzy feeling. Was the champagne affecting her already? No. It was something else. Her eyes and horns seemed to glow a soft purple as she stared at both of their auras attach to one another, and a soft but strong smile came across in memory. Her attention turned to Wiezen and her smile grew.

Helga: I dunno. *shrugs innocently* Maaaayyybbeeee.... A long time ago... If my memory serves me right, this also happened shortly afterward.

She stood up and leaned against the table to cup Wiezen's cheeks in her palms, placing a heated, heartfelt kiss against his lips. She forced her long, forked tongue into his and quite literally coiled it around his tongue, sucking on it gently. After a couple seconds she released him as if nothing had happened and returned to eating.
Wiezen squinted at her for a moment when she had shrugged, knowing that there had to be more to it than just that. And he was proven right by the words that she spoke right afterwards. The feeling of her warm hands against his cheeks made him relax further, and he kissed back passionately when her lips pressed against his.

After Helga broke the kiss, he blinked once or twice in a slight daze, a smile growing into his face. "Huh....I think I remember now..." He chuckled and scarfed down more of his food.
last edited Больше года
Helga giggled at his response, a slight blush coming across her cheeks. She took a sip of the strawberry champagne, licking her lips afterwards and finishing off the vegetables that were left on her plate that now only contained a small slice of chicken. She thought if she didn't eat it it would be rude. So she gathered her courage and inhaled deeply, stabbing the fork through whole slice of chicken and raising it up to her mouth. Her lips opened and her jaw morphed outward for more space, tossing the slice whole down her throat and her mouth returning to normal shortly afterwards. She swallowed with hesitation, but sighed afterwards. The nymph suddenly burped, lowering her ears in embarrassment. She rose her eyes to her fiance.

Helga: So tell me, love. What kind of monster(s) did you deal with today? Besides me of course, heh...
last edited Больше года
Wiezen came to a stop while sipping from his glass of champagne, his eyes going to Helga as he placed it back onto the table gently. "I had a run in with another winged demons today actually. It's been the first I've even seen any of them since that stuff with Alzul. I ran across a volt of witches too. But I decided to take a different route to things this time around, even though I still ended up having to get rid of one or two. The rest cooperated after the examples were ridden of. But...." He thought back to the puddle of melting flesh, marrow, and follicles that he had come across on the way to the capital.

"Something weird happened...I don't know how or what exactly caused it, but I ended up having to scribble up a report on it. The Knight Lieutenants are going to be having a meeting tomorrow about whatever the hell it was to began with."
As Helga sipped some more drink, she scoffed at his words and almost choked, coughing lightly and patting her lips.

Helga: Witches?!? So they're close... I hope the two you speak of were The Milton sisters... Those ungrateful wenches... I get constant letters and invitations to join a bunch of different kinds of covens... One even threatened little Zealia.

She tilted her head in confusion at his description of what he had seen.

Helga: Mmm... I'm just glad you're safe, and that's all that matters. Whatever is it, I'm sure they can handle it.