Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8051-8100 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Wait wait wait, Miltons? Ooooooh...they were saying they were the Miltons! The entire time I thought they kept blabbering on about how they were the Milk Tit sisters and coven this and cult that...." Wiezen scratched his head but ended up shrugging. "Well, I guess it's a good thing they're already taken care of now, because either way if you would have told me this any sooner I would've been after them. And I would not have rested until they were dead. No one...threatens my children..."

He began to zone out for a moment but caught himself and continued. "I don't know...I have a bad feeling about this..." He said, his expression one of unease. "I've seen some things before, but that.." He stopped himself from going on and shook his head. "Then again, maybe you're right. I mean, they ARE lieutenants after all." He says, giving an at eased smile.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Jade_23 said…
The nymph chucked at Milk Tit, covering her mouth as she snortled lightly. She cleared her throat when her lovely laughter settled down.

Helga: You had nothing to worry about. Those Milton Sisters are all bark but no bite. Believe me, I know. After all, I did heal one of them when they were injured for barking too much. Something tells me I need to get rid of the other covens as well for the security of my family...

But she smiled when she saw Wiezen's.

Helga: Of course. I mean, after everything we've been through, this should be a piece of cake! Speaking of..

She moved her plate to the side and didn't waste anytime to bring out the lovely dessert she ordered this morning, setting it in between them.

Helga: You'll have to excuse that, Little Jacob had a small slice, he couldn't help himself. Aaaand of course I bought like 15 cans of whip cream! It's delicious!
last edited Больше года
Wiezen exhaled through​ his nostrils at the fact that a small piece of his cake had been stolen from him. At least he counted it as being "stolen". But he made an exception for today and instead smiled, for he was going to make an even larger exception. "Well, I suppose I can't be helped. I'll just take one slice if that's fine with you, love. I'm sure the rest of the children would love to have a taste to--waaiit a minute." He backtracked over his words and shook his head.

"Let me correct that, I'll​ just have one slice for the night. But the children on the other hand, mm-mm, nope. After what they've been responsible for doing today, I don't think sweets will solve that issue." He downed the rest of his champagne and let out a small burp, covering his mouth while doing so. Another thing he had found out was that he was no longer able to consume as many sweets as he wanted to anymore either. Last time he had tried he had gotten a stomach and tooth ache. "But fifteen cans of whipped cream? That's a little too overboard don't you think?" He chuckled.
Helga chuckled lovingly, the sound of her laughter lingering in Wiezen's ears. She sprayed some of the whip cream into her mouth, licking the excess off.

Helga: Ah, that's right... They've behaved quite bad... They don't deserve any cake, which means I'm totally not going to sneak in the middle of night into their bedrooms and share some cake with them... *clears her throat* ...15 cans is simply not even enough. I would've bought more but I guess I took the last few ones off the shelf. Besides, my love... There are soooo many other forms to use whip cream.

She squeezed some more of the whip cream into her mouth, purposely letting a chunk of it fall in between her breasts. She scooted closer to Wiezen and picked up his hand, guiding his finger to her breasts where she used it to scoop up the fallen piece. She looked at him innocently, her golden eyes hypnotizing him in a way as she slid his finger through her plump lips and licked the frosting off throughly and pleasurably. A natural aura glowed from her green body, warming Wiezen's skin, smiling at him ever so guiltless. She booped her finger with whip cream on his neck and suckled there for a couple seconds, taking back a seat, acting as if nothing had happened at all, but with a large and obvious smirk on her face as she sliced the cake.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: (She smiled, but noticed Ossiana's expression change as she tried to listen) Do you hear something, Ossiana?
(Hey wind, will you sign my petition of resurrecting Lilith and Weiss from the hands of dream-crusher COLA?)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
....... I'll consider it Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
i think watching the trailer at this time was a bad idea whoops Больше года
I wanna watch Baby Blues now Больше года
Ossiana nodded at the child's question. "Yeah...it sounds like a bunch of small stuff falling on a big stuff..." Which was ironically the best way she could think of explaining it at the moment, her ears remaining perked as the got closer. Reaching the tall slope of the hill, she begin to walk up the side of it with ease.

~

The sound of Helga's laughter brought a smile to Wiezen's face, and he fell silent for a moment just to listen to the sound of it , watching as she sprayed some of the whip cream from the can and into her mouth. He raised an eyebrow when he suspected that she would still attempt to treat them to some despite their behavior. His eyes shifted to her breasts when the a bit fall in between them. He would have taken care of it himself, however it seemed that she was way ahead of doing so on her own.

Chills crawled up his arm as she sucked on his finger, and for a moment he couldn't take his eyes away from hers. He gulped slightly, feeling himself becoming aroused, and that feeling only amplifying when she suckled on his neck and caused to let out a silent shivering sigh. But then he smirked as he watched her sit back down to take a slice from the cake. But he didn't say anything at all about the subject, and tried to act as if nothing happened himself.
Helga sliced a very thin piece of cake for herself, since she really didn't want to take away too much of her lover's treat, mostly being because Jacob had already done that. She licked her lips in anticipation, spraying almost half the can of whip cream over her slice, the plate now being 90% of whip cream and 10% of cake. She didn't care for table manners at all as she wasted no time and stuffed a chunk of her desert up her green cheeks. Mmmmmm!~ She swallowed her meal and licked the corners of her lips as she looked at Wiezen to see his reaction of what she had done just mere moments ago. His reaction made her smirk. She just continued eating happily, once in a while teasing her lover by taking the wooden spoon with cake far down her throat that it was required to. The nymph even sat differently, instead of crossing her legs, she had both of them spread apart slightly, allowing small junks of whip cream to fall on her. She simply scooped the accidents and licked them off her fingers very slowly, which was a pleasure to the eye.

Helga: Oooooh, is my Zenny all zen now after being gone for a couple of days? Are thee truuuuulyyy resisting, looove? Don't think you're all calm and controlled and not distracted. Hmph! *crosses her arms and looks away* B-Because you're not!

Now in her nymph form, her attractions had increased tremendously. Her scent of arousal was much more stronger, very distinct and addicting. It forced its way into Wiezen's nostrils and lingered there for the rest of the while.
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: (Her eyes continued to gaze upon the land that she viewed, unable to pick up her jaw, as if it had it's own weight to it)
Ossiana continued up the side of the hill with an expression that was fixed into a determination to find the source of the sound. Her ears twitched as she neared the top, and with her eyes full of curiosity she peered out onto the other side. "Hey hey, look!" She pointed down at an area where the water from the lake traveled down into an opening like a river. Tiny rocks of gold poured in along with the water. "Is that...is that gold?!" She exclaimed, her eyes widened in awe. "Purity...."

~

Wiezen only chuckled as he cut himself what was now his second piece of cake, the remains of larger slice of the cake only crumbs around the corner of his lips. While already placing the second piece on his plate, he spoke. "On the contrary, I believe that I can be all three. But it sounds to me like mi lady is feeling quite the opposite." He teased. He inhaled slowly through his nostrils. However, his demeanor hadn't changed in the slightest after doing so.

His gaze ended up averting to the scenery that Helga had chosen for them and he was silent for a long moment. When he spoke, he did so with a light smile. "It feels like it's been a long time since there's been this much tranquility in one place... almost feels like a dream sometimes..." He paused for a moment of thought before he continued. "But it's good...humbling. It makes me appreciate what I have a lot more..." He said with a short lived awkward laugh while scratching his head.
Rosemary: What's so important about some gold? They look like rocks to me
Helga: *furrows her eyebrows* I am the nymph here, I'm suppose to be tempting you, not the other way around!

When he spoke about the scenery, a small smile conjured her lips.

Helga: Ah, well, only the absolute best for my Wiezy, remember? I know how much you love the sky, its a source of peace for thee. So of course I incorporated it in my little surprise! That, and along with this delicious meal and dessert!

She clapped in glee at Wiezen's satisfaction.

Helga: I'm glad I was able to surprise thee! And they'll be much more in the future. *she spent a long moment without saying anything* It's adorable when you scratch your head, Wiezy.~
"But they're shiny rocks! Pure from the earth!" Ossiana exclaimed. "You humans seem to be very fond of them. It's what makes nobility Noble, and riches rich. I don't care much for how much they may cost, I just like how mother Earth makes them. And plus it's quite the delicacy when melted in wine!" She grinned. And then she looked at the harsh dip that the water took downwards. "Huh, wonder what's down there..." She looked over to Rosemary. "You aren't afraid of the dark are ya?"

~

"I'll make sure to do the same for you love, only the best for my lover. I don't think I'll be able to put together a high and beautiful scene on the clouds, but I'll come up with something. The food was fantastic, and the dessert too of course." Wiezen smiled at her. "And it's a good thing we'll be having a bit more fun together in the future. I'd definitely like to be able to spend more time with you like this." When she had mentioned his habit, which he rarely noticed that he did more than he thought, he chuckled. "Like your snorts when you laugh?" He said teasingly, resting his cheek against his closed hand as he fell into a silence just to look at her. His beautiful fiancee...and soon you be amazing wife.
Rosemary: (She shook her head) Not at all
Helga: Oh, you don't have to do anything for me, my love! Your existence alone is sufficient to satisfy my needs! I just wish to see and hear you for the rest of my life. Ooooh, and chocolate too! Have you heard of this thing called peanut butter? Or butter peanut? I hear it's pretty fantastic! And don't think the surprise is over just yet! My hunter needs to be well treated at all times, I'll make sure to crack every knot of yours by tonight. Your bones will feel looser than ever!

She chuckled lightly, but her smile soon turned to a frown when he mentioned her snort at the end of her laughter. She furrowed her eyebrows at him and launched a piece of whip cream from her spoon which she used as a catapult to his nose as he gazed at her beauty.

Helga: --hey! I thought we never mentioning that again. Only I get the chance to talk about that! And your head scratching is adorable! When I first met you I thought you just had a lot of dandruff, so every time I bathed thee I made sure it was anti-dandruff shampoo! Hahaha!~

She giggled once more as she thought about the past, her laugh only sounding heavenly the more she did it.
Ossiana nodded. "Hehe, perfect." She picked Rose up again and took a few steps down the hill before pushing herself into a slide down the slope, the bottom of her feet slewing across the silky grass. She came to a stop across the slick surface, almost slipping and falling for a second or so before regaining posture. Now that she was close enough, she peered down into the depths of the dip in which the stream flowed into. She whistled. "Now that's a drop..."

~

"Come now Helga, you and I both know that I can't allow myself to sit by idly while you're putting so much effort into satisfying me. What kind of person would I be if I just left my woman unsatisfied." Wiezen said with a chuckle. "Peanut butter? I believe I heard of it some time ago and I'd have to agree with what you've heard, it's pretty good.."

He crossed his eyes to look at the whip cream that landed on his nose after she had fired it from the spoon. "Well I'll have you know that dandruff is the least liable thing to worry about. I have excellent hygiene thank you very much." He said, and while she was laughing he flicked a small piece of whip cream covered cake in her mouth. "And besides, I love your little snorts they're cute." He snickered, wiping the whip cream from his nose.
The witch's eyes widened when she felt her tongue be assaulted by the whip cream.

Helga: Woo canyot whi crweem asjault meh!

She licked the corners of her mouth and swallowed the frosting, licking her lips afterwards in satisfaction. How delicious!

Helga: ...What kind of person you'd be? Well my king obviously, King Wiezy that I would be more than happy to serve for the rest of my life. And of course you have excellent hygiene, I make sure you do! That's why I looooooove to bathe you so that I can scrub every last smudge off those perky ears of thee. May I add how good you look in whip cream as well.~
Rosemary: (She didn't bother looking down, worried that she would just get ill just be looking at it
(hey wind, where the hell are Flynn and Franziska? i've forgotten)
(Gone until I can think of a use for them. Preferably to ruin their lives some more since they are both human.................... At least they have each other?????? XD)
Jade_23 commented…
That's.... disturbing Больше года
No, that's forshadowing XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
DO NOT Больше года
"You started it!" Wiezen said while laughing, unable to hold it in. He smiled a little while watching her lick away the whip cream.

Wiezen paused for a moment at her first few words and looked away slightly for a moment. Yeah....some king I I'm supposed to be.., he thought to himself and sighed mentally. But then his attention returned to her.

"Hey! I'm pretty sure I can do the same thing ya know!" He said, and raised an eyebrow afterwards. "Well I'm lucky enough to look good in even that. You, on the other hand, look great in everything."

~

Ossiana​ carefully kicked a tock of gold down into the hole, her ears perking as they awaited the sound. A good five seconds passed before, thump!. Her eyes lit up, and a daring grin came to her face. In the next instance, her feet were off the ground and they were descending down into the depths of the large dip, water from the stream that poured down into it wetting them both mildly.
Rosemary: (She nearly panicked as Ossiana jumped off the edge and down to the water. Once they landed, she was wet, but more calm now that they were standing on ground. She tried her best not to show any fear around Ossiana)
Helga noticed the slight shift of expression Wiezen had when she had mentioned him being her king. She lowered her ears in guilt and regret of ever mentioning those words, but the words that came after made her long ears perk as she chuckled lightly.

Helga: Oooooh, but it's simply not the same effect when you let a nymph bathe you vs. when you bathe yourself my love! *she sprays the last of the whip cream from the bottle and tosses it to the side to get a new one and continue her cravings* Meeeeeee? Why of course I look good in everything! I'm Helga! I make everything work. Never shall you catch me looking like some sort of... bum of a roach! My curls shall stay neatly permed and my skin softer than a dolphin's! And I will make my children grow up that way too! No child of mine is leaving the house looking like a tramp! I'm not letting them have uneven haircuts and split ends either like you once did. Not in my watch!
As soon as Ossiana's feet came into contact with the ground, she stepped from by the stream and shook herself off, her body automatically warming itself up along with Rose. Light slivers of steam drifted from her skin, but she didn't seem to be bothered by it in the slightest. Instead, she focused on shedding some light on to the darkness around them. She lifted her hand and a fierce burning glow covered her fingers all the way down to her forearm, splashing the orange from it's illumination across the jagged walls of rock. Her gaze shifted to look in front of them, finding a weathered in path in which the stream of water and gold flowed alongside. "Well this is underwhelming....sorta like dying. I guess forwards the way to go then." She says with a shrug and started walking.

But from deep within the path ahead, an ominous breeze blew from within.

~

"Split ends? Oh come on, you've had them plenty of times yourself." Wiezen chuckled. "But I'll....admit..I...don't...." As he was beginning to speak, his words became sluggish until he came to a stop. He put a hand to his head, his vision blurring out for a moment, his balance wavering to the point that he almost fell out of his chair completely but managed to catch himself. And then he zoned out for a moment, everything seeming as if they were slowing to a stop within his senses.

"Wiezen...."

The voice rung within his head, vague and soft spoken. He shook his head one hard time and it all came to a stop. Letting out a trembling exhale, he pulled himself back together. What the hell.... His head throbbed with a ache for just a few seconds before gradually fading.
Rosemary: (As Ossiana was looking for the path to take, Rosemary felt as though they weren't alone in the area. It made her nervous and almost fearful)
Helga: *gasps loudly* ME?! SPLIT ENDS?! Never! I'll let you know that every single one of my curls are perfectly trimmed-- ...Wiezen? Wiezen, what's--? Woah! Wiezen! Are thou alright, my love?

She got out of her chair and threw her bottle of whip cream to the side carelessly as she went to his side and stroked his shoulder for comfort.

Helga: What happened? Are thee dizzy when it comes to heights?
Wiezen didn't say anything at first, but he looked her in the eyes with an expression that told her that something wasn't right. "I..." He began, but then stopped and nodded. "Yeah...maybe heights..."

He pushed himself to his feet and went over to the edge of their cloud, his eyes gazing down below them. Searching the vicinity. But when he saw nothing, he turned to Helga and gave a chuckle. "Or maybe just the day trying to take it's token of a toll."

~

Ossiana on the other hand, wasn't bothered by the place in the least. Her tail lifted instinctively and coiled around the child protectively. As their adventure continued, she searched the ground from time to time just in case their were spiders. Because she would make sure she killed every last one of them. Soon, the rocky surface that she walked on became smooth ground. "Hey, look at that!" She said suddenly in a out burst, her finger pointing to a fist sized orb that floated through the air, it's light flickering before disappearing. As it neared, she realized that the light belonged to a firefly. An abnormally large one at that' one that was almost the size of Rosemary's head. "Cooool...." She said in awe, almost as a child would. But then she spoke again. "Imma kill it..."
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: Wait, you're gonna kill it? But it's harmless.... *I hope*
Helga's frown slowly turned into a smile, then a small laughter after the last few of Wiezen's words. She stroked his cheek gently and placed a kiss on his nose, swiping away the extra whip cream from it and sucking on it lightly before nodding at Wiezen. She looked to the side of the cloud platform she had built and made a staircase of clouds to lead to the ground. She wrapped her arm around his and carefully led him down it.
"Hm... they're not spiders so good point." Ossiana furrowed her brows and then just gave a shrug. "You got a good heart kid." She said, moving to venture further into the cavern where they ended up being met with more of the enlarged fireflies. "Hm...hey, do ya think your Helga would like one of these things?"

~

Wiezenx smiled at the sound of Helga's laughter, placing a kiss on her cheek before she did so to his nose. He followed her from the clouds and down the stairs, his mind wondering off elsewhere in thought. Once they reached the last step and down to the ground, he came to a stop and kissed her lips gently before speaking. "Tomorrow's a big day, you should get some rest and I'll be with you in a moment. I forgot that I promised Wick I'd give him a bath before bed."
Rosemary: Maybe. She loves wild creatures like them
Jade_23 commented…
cue fireflies by owl city xD Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Yuuus ^ XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
let memes be memes Больше года
Helga: --huh? Oh, so you named him Wick? Short for wicked? *winks lightly at him as a joke* Are thee sure? I wouldn't mind at all to help thee! I love animals, especially bathing them so that they're squeaky clean!
"Well...maybe she'll eat it.." Ossiana said, scratching the bridge of her noes with the tip of her index finger. "I mean​... it's Helga." She said, shrugging again.

~

"Oh? Then I think I now understand why you like to bathe me now. Though I may not be an actual animal, I think you'll agree when I say that I'm more than capable of being one in bed." Wiezen said with a wink. "But yes, I think I can handle this one more thing before bed." He kissed her on the forehead.
Jade_23 commented…
why is скорпион mom still salty Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Because Ты keep shedding it xD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
скорпион mom needs some attention and Любовь Больше года
Helga: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll that's debatable!~ *winks in a jokingly matter* I guessss you can prove it to me sometime soon. But we both know between the two of us who's the better lover here! After all, where do you think nymphomaniac originated from?

The nymph pointed to herself with a daring smirk, then got on her toes to be able to kiss his nose before stroking his cheek gently.

Helga: Now... Don't take too long, my Wiezen!

She smiled lovingly at him before whipping his rear with her tail, skipping up the stairs ever so innocently.
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: Well, maybe this is another one of those wildlife creatures she would like to look at, not eat
"Eh, you're probably right. So we'll just catch one​ on the way back and give it to her. I'll just say that it was a little something from the both of us." Ossiana said, giving a warm smile to the child. "I think she'll be a lot more happy gettin it from you anyways."

~

"Like nympho's don't have counterparts." Wiezen rolled his eyes playfully with a little laugh. "If anything, if you're where it originates from then you've definitely got yourself a bit of competition."

However, he was surprised when Helga's tail had hit his rear end, and for a moment, he watched as she made her way up the stairs. She...has a tail?...Huh...neat. He turned and walked around to the garden, starting with gathering what he needed to bathe his horse. He let out a long yawn, stretching while doing so as he began to drag his feet.
Rosemary: (She returned the warm smile to Ossiana) Great
Helga skipped back inside the cabin, inhaling the fresh scent of warm citrus she swept the floors with earlier. The dishes that they had eaten on were already washed and stacked neatly besides the sink with a little help of magic, snacking on some of the whip cream while elevating the plates and forks back into the cabinet. She hummed lightly to herself, resisting the urge to pull out a random lyre and sing near a waterfall for the rest of the night. The nymph skipped up the stairs and headed to her room, but stopped midway when she passed her the room her triplets and their new brother shared. A motherly smile came to be before she opened the door, only to encounter that the children had waken up from their naps and were drawing and playing with their stuffed animals. They all turned their heads adorably at the same time, squealing in happiness at the sight of their mother who was two feet shorter, green, and with a tail. Helga got on her knees and ruffled all of their fur and hair, placing kissing on each of their heads and rubbing Jacob's tummy.

Helga: Mommy comes with a special gift for thee all!

Her golden eyes glowed ever so softly as she chanted a small spell and made the rest of the chocolate chip cake she shared with Wiezen appear in between her and her children. They all gasped in complete amzement and licked their lips in anticipation. The mother wasted no time and sliced a piece of the delicious cake, cutting it in four smaller sections for each of her children. Zealia was the first to gobble down her slice, meanwhile Elijah ate similarly to Jacob (like humans), and Wiezen Jr. sucked out the color first before he took small bites of his slice.
Ossiana gave Rose a small pat on the head before continuing on. And soon, they entered a section of the cavern where the fireflies crowded into clusters among the ceiling, their lights flickering to the point that Oss no longer needed her source of light. Ahead of them was a giant tunnel of an opening that none of the fireflies seemed to go anywhere near.

~

Wiezen filled a bucket with water and grabbed a few soap leaves from one of the pouches that was attached to the horse's saddle along with two sponges, one for his companion's mane, another for the rest of it's healthy body. "Oi friend, I told ye I'd be returnin' I did." He chuckled to himself as he mocked and poked at his accent. "Alright, let's get you cleaned up for the mornin'." And then he remembered that he had already notified the higher ups of where he would be. When he thought about it, he realized that he would have to take Wick to a caretaker so that he would have someone to feed him while he and Helga were gone. With this in mind, he dipped the leaves down into the bucket of warm water and rubbed them together until soapy bubbles began to fill the water. And from there, he began to wash the horse.
Rosemary: (She looked at the cavern at the end, noticing how dark it was and how none of the fireflies wanted to go near it) Maybe we should turn around and head a different way
"Huh? A different way? But this is the only way that there was except maybe back up to where we started. Come on, you've got nothing to worry about, especially while you're with me." Ossiana said confidently as she began to walk towards the tunnel.
Rosemary: O-okay (She followed behind Ossiana, hoping that it is the best way)
Ossiana had been getting closer and closer to the tunnel, but then stopped suddenly and gasped. "Shit! I forgot I have to get you some ice cream before it's too late!" She turned on her heels immediately, and picked Rose up as if she had the weight of a leaf and handing her over to her tail so she could put the child on her back. She turned back towards the tunnel and bit her lip gently for a moment. "Nnnngh...another time, we'll definitely come back another time. Or...maybe oooone little peek wouldn't hurt would it?" NO, ice cream for the little one comes first!, she told herself sternly in thought before turning around to the direction that they had been coming from.

But an eerie voice, unheard by Ossiana, whispered to of Rose. "Psssst.... psssst.... little girl....help me..." The eerie voice that spoke to the child was distorted at first, but then it sounded like a little boy. I-I'm stuck in the cave... I'm....hurt. The monster is trying to eat me..."
Rosemary: (She heard the voice come from the cave. She turned to Ossiana) Is there anyone else here, Ossiana? Another person in a place like this?
Ossiana, who had been thinking of a way that they could catch the fireflies, perked her ears at Rose's question. "Beats me. It doesn't seem like it at all. We haven't really seen or heard anyone else since we got here.." She says.

"Come... further into the cave. I-I'm there, please help me!" The little boy's voice urged Rose, sounding anxious and desperate.
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
*knows it's not Weiss but crosses fingers anyways* Больше года
Rosemary: (She looked over at the cave, wanting to see who was inside) Do you think someone might be in that cave? It's just a thought, but it sounds like someone might be in there
Helga stroked Zealia's little ears she she continued to nibble on another slice happily, the mother not minding the mess her children were making on themselves. She even sprayed a little whip cream in each of their mouths, cleaning the edges of their small lips with a lick of a thumb. She bit her lip in thought, wondering why Ossiana and her daughter were taking so long. If they came anytime after midnight they'd be in trouble.
"Huh?" Ossiana furrowed her brows, her ears remaining perked as she listened to the surroundings. She didn't hear anything besides the fluttering wings if the flickering flies. She turned back and looked towards the enormous tunnel. "I don't hear anything..." She paused for a moment. "Wwaaait a minute, you want to go in there now?"

"Yessss​.... yessss...help me...please." The small boy's voice spoke again. "It's coming back, you have to hurry!!"

~

After washing, scrubbing, and rinsing the horse off as well as going back to double wash him, thus repeating the process, Wiezen took Wick for a quick run to stretch his legs. But as they were headed back to the garden, Wiezen fell asleep on the horse's saddle.
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: Yes, can we head in there, please? I hear something in there. It's at least worth a quick look
When the children were done eating, Helga cleaned them all up and did not leave a spec of chocolate on them. She changed their diapers and tucked them all to bed, cleaning up the mess they'd made. Before leaving the room, she wired up their music box and allowed it to play and help them sleep as she headed out their room. A motherly sigh escaped her chest, rotating her shoulders to crack a few bones and relieve some tense muscles.