Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8151-8200 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"It's...NOT.... PRIDE!" Ossiana snapped both viciously and unexpectedly with a snarl. She ran her hands through her hair. "I'm just trying to--I just..I--" Unable to find the words that she needed, only more frustration leveled on to the amount that she already felt. She began to curse repeatedly, the numbness coming back to her injury due to her anger causing her adrenaline to boil. Her stinger coiled and uncoiled in agitation and her face began to burn orange. The directions​ to the location were sent to the bowl by thought, but afterwards, her mind seemed to build a wall around itself until it blocked them out.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Oss, you need all the help you can get. The longer you refuse, the more time we are wasting in saving Rosemary. There is no other way to put it. If you don't tell us, we'll find our own way there
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Since Helga couldn't really hear the conversation since it was telepathic, she just stood there awaiting any answer that came from Enricho's lips. But then she noticed that the smoke of the bowl began to die down, shrinking until it finally disappear, meaning that the connection was broken. Her ears lowered even more and tears stung her eyes in disbelief at what was currently happening. But then she spoke quietly, dropping the bowl as if it meant nothing.

Helga: ...Please tell me... She said yes... I... I can't lose my little human... Not again...
Enricho: Dammit! She didn't tell me a thing. Can't you use some sort of magic to find out where her location was?
Ossiana's temper exploded as soon as she severed the telepathic connection, and she immediately began to pick the cave apart​ piece by piece until something came to mind. There was a barrier....and then their were the runes. She quickly looked back to the glowing text and reread a part.of it. Breaking the seal frees what is bound in captivity . Runes...plus magic..--
She turned and looked to the invisible barrier. "The seal..." Her gaze turned back to the ceiling, realizing that the ceiling itself was one big rune. The seal. And she immediately began to climb the walls of the cave to reach it, to break it.
Helga: No... At least, not on my own... She isn't in Edrain... If I had my... Sister with me, we could double forces and then perhaps succeed... But hehe, she's dead, isn't she? And soon my Rose will die as well.. I can feel her heart thumping fast... I can smell the fear in her, but wherever she is at will not let me locate her. Can you... Promise me something?
Enricho: (He was filled with anger and worry, unable to handle what was going on, and instead, answered Helga) What is it?

Rosemary: (She kept her eyes on the monster, keeping the stone close, holding it tight in her hands)
Helga: IF Ossiana returns... Please, just... Leave... I'm tired of dealing with her Enricho... I don't want to fight anymore. I just want things to go back to the way they used to be, but lets face it... It's not going to happen... I don't understand why you two came here in the first place... I'm not saying I don't have any fault in it, I clearly do, but I-I just... I... If I did anything wrong or hurt her feelings, please tell her I didn't mean it... But then again, Helga always says that as an excuse... *releases a low, tedious sigh* What do I need to do to leave this behind us? I just... I can't really deal with this... With Weiss and Emma gone, my sister gone, my guardian gone... And now perhaps soon to be Rosemary who is also gone... *sniffles* You're not a parent, so you wouldn't know... And I don't want to vent to Wiezen and ruin what we already have spent so much time in building... I just... What must I do, Enricho?
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Helga, I'm sorry, but your asking the wrong person these questions. I'm not a psychiatrist, and I certainly am no parent. I'm just a man with a sword that kills monsters. But I'll be sure to keep this promise. That much, I at least know
Helga: I'm not asking you to be my mentor or psychiatrist... I'm simply just saying... You are her lover. Surely she had told you things about me. And if we ever want to make this better, then I need to know what I got to do. Don't neglect my question.
Enricho: Surprisingly, she avoids discussing you, and makes it a point to not mention you in conversation, and usually changes the subject if your name is brought up. But if anything comes up, I'll be sure to let you know
Helga: Well, that just summarizes how much she hates my guts... *rolls her glassy eyes softly with a small sigh afterwards* Well... Thank you, for trying... You've already done far too much for me, Enricho. And I truly appreciate it. I know I can always count on you... *lowers her ears.* Don't leave this house, it's far too dangerous. If Ossiana says she has everything under control, then.... I believe her... Now... I should go back upstairs and wait besides Wiezen. I don't want to worry him or anything...
Enricho: (He didn't respond to Helga with any words, other than a nod. He wanted to rush out of the door and look for her and aid her in anyway he could, but he knew that it would be a waste, and would just be better to stay here rather than give Ossiana more reasons to worry. He decided to wait for Ossiana, hoping that Helga's trust in her was enough to keep herself safe, as well as Rosemary)
As the abomination reached out for Rosemary with the intentions only true evil would have a part in, it suddenly came to a stop as a wave of... different air, drifted into the cage. The type of air that only came...with freedom. "The seal...." It had been broken.

But from the long tunnel that Rosemary had come through came the sound of what seemed to be dragging. Yes, stone against stone. And then it paused. "Eew, what the--Oh...my..." Ossiana's voice could be heard faintly along with a gag. And then murmuring soon joined in when the dragging sound started again. Soon, she entered through the cave, what appeared to be a large, thick circle of stone covered in carved symbols and pictures being drug behind her by the arm she could still use efficiently. The object had a large split down the middle, but not enough to break it in two. Her eye twitched with every squishy step of the way. Tears slid down her cheeks, but her expression alone was enough to tell that she wasn't crying. It was the smell burning her keen nostrils. She walked passed Rose without so much as even a glance, tail crackling behind her, her attention focused only in the creature in front of them. "You Beazleebab?" She snarled, however, she didn't wait for an answer. She pulled back the wide circular object with a bit more effort than she'd usually need and threw it forcefully.

The circular chunk of stone spun like a frisbee​, curving a striking the left head of the creature in the mouth, shattering some of it's teeth. The force knocked the creature backwards and it stumbled before falling, the upper half of it's body falling into the space that it had pulled the rest of it's body from.
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: (Seeing Ossiana in front of her made her eyes widen in surprise and comfort, but she did not dare distract her, and allowed her to keep her attention on the monster)
Helga stood there for a couple more seconds before lowering her ears and turning around. She slowly made herself walk back up the stairs and into the room where she shared with Wiezen, forcing a smile at his sleeping body. Somehow the sight of him itself just seemed to brighten up Helga's face. And even though he was asleep, simply by just looking at him she knew that things would be okay, or at least, she hoped.
Ossiana turned to Rosemary after a few seconds, and her mouth opened to say something, but nothing came out. Her ears only twitched when they heard movement, and her eyes narrowed at the creature as it had started to pick itself up. However, it was unable to due to the stone that had been threw into it's face. The stone circular stone itself was actually the rune that she had torn from the ceiling of the cage completely. Bit rather than let that be that, she stomped over to it's body and started slamming her shoulder into it's legs until it fell all the way through. She stumbled back a few steps and stood there for a moment, grasping her shoulder. When she turned to face Rose again, there was a painfully forced smile on her face.
"Now.... about that ice cream I was supposed to be--screw it..." She sighed, the smile disappearing all together and dropping into a look of hopelessness. "Let's go..."
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: (She looked at Ossiana, and noticed that her hand was twitching and she had her hand on her shoulder) Are you okay, Oss?
Ossiana shook her head and just shrugged the best she could. "I'm trying to be kiddo. I've been trying. I always try. But forget about me, let's just get you home. This place is disgusting..." She was already walking towards the way that they had came by the time she finished speaking, a small limp in her step
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: (She didn't say anything else, and only gave Ossiana a nod)
Oss's tail drug across the ground as she made her way back down the long tunnel, except that this time, there area that they had discovered the oversized fireflies was brightened by the light that shines through the gaping hole in the ceiling where the rune had been. Some of the cavern had collapsed upon it's removal, making the fallen portion a climbable structure. And now they had their exit route too.
Rosemary: (She looked at Ossiana, but before she could look at her anymore, she moved her eyes forward, not wanting to feel worse for having caused her to be injured and to get involved. She continued to step forward without a single gaze to her
Ossiana let out a sigh and picked her tail up from the ground, wrapping it around the child's waist before she began to climb using her good hand while the other just..hung. It took her a a few minutes more than it would have normally, which was actually a lot longer, but she reached the top and climbed out of the cavern. The outside air was refreshing; she exhaled slowly after taking some of it in. With a little walking around, they were back at where the water falls fell from the floating mass if land. However instead of the water falling down, it seemed to be going backwards. Going up. Odd, but convenient. Without even a hint of hesitation, she tossed Rosemary into some of the water that was going up, and it carried her towards the top of the island. She soon joined her on her way up.
Rosemary: (She remained silent, until she was thrown into the water, causing her to give a sudden shout before she feel into the water and began to move upward)
Ossiana grumbled to herself while they were carried upwards by the water until they were able to reached the top where she and the child could reach the floating land and head back to the gateway.
Rosemary: (Once they made it to dry land, she began to try and let the sunlight dry her off, as they made their way to the gateway)
last edited Больше года
Oss remained silent during their entire walk, keeping the child in arm's reach at all times despite the foul smells that drifted from them both. As they walked through the vortex, her feet began to drag while going across the sands, and coming out on the other side, the trip to the second one was just as exhausting. It took three entire hours to reach the road that lead to the Quartz's ​household, and despite her injuries, she still carried Rosemary on and off through their journey. But she stopped halfway down the road as they neared the cabin.
Rosemary: (She was ready to make a rush to the door in hopes of finally being somewhere safe, but seeing as Ossiana would not move, she stopped herself) Are you okay, Ossiana? You should come inside. We need to get you healed
During the three hours of their journey, Helga remained seated by the window in her room, her face a soft shade of red from all the silent crying she had done. Her facial features were soft and delicate, the glow in her eyes fading. Although, as the time passed by, her nymph form was slowly starting to revert back to her original witch form. Her golden eyes were now a soft shade of emerald, and there were already a couple orange curls poking through the straight, green hair. During the time of her waiting, she tapped her fingers lightly against each other, counting them repeatedly inside her mind. But then her ears perked and her eyes narrowed to the entry of her cabin from the window where she sat. She could smell Rosemary, yes, it was her! She smelled a little weird, but it was her little human. A loud exhale escaped her breath, whimpers of relief squealing out of her. She looked up at the ceiling and seemed to whisper Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you! She wiped away the tears that began to fall from her face of happiness, and instead of teleporting herself outside, she simply rushed out the door of her room and down the stairs.
Ossiana gave an attempt at a smile and chuckled a little. "Neh, I think I'll manage...you just make sure that you can get that smell off." She said, her ears perking very slightly at her attempt at a joke and then lowering again. She sighed. "See ya around kiddo..." She said as she turned around and started walking. "Sorry about today."
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: It's fine.... But isn't Enricho inside?
Ossiana stopped for a fraction of a second. "Yeah...he is..." She said before continuing on. The tattoo along her back dulled a little while she walked.
Helga bursted through the door, almost tripping on her way down the wooden steps of her porch. She could be heard shouting the little human’s name from afar, her voice shaking of distress and worry. The witch couldn’t even breathe properly, her heart was racing too fast and the knots in her throat swelled with every step she took dashing forward. It was as if she was going to see her dead child who had been revived. Her hair bounced in the wind as she quickly made her way to her daughter by following her scent. And as she came to view with Rosemary and the figure that walked off, the sigh of relief that exhaled through her mouth was louder than before. She interrupted Rosemary’s speech as she came from behind her and wrapped her arms around her, embracing her in a tight, motherly hug and placing kisses all over her face even with the smell that lingered on her. Solid tears dripped from Helga’s cheeks when she refused to let Rosemary go.

Helga: Rosemary!!! Are you hurt? Do you need me to heal you? Where have you been?! What happened?!
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: Wait, aren't you going to go and get him? You two are............ You know. You can't leave without him. (As Helga ran out and held her) I-I'm fine, Helga. Don't worry. But Oss is.. not doing so well
last edited Больше года
Helga ignored Rosemary for a couple of minutes, inspecting every inch of her body for any sign of injury. She curled her child's bangs behind her ears a stroke her cheek, a quivering smile coming to place.

Helga: Of course I must worry! You had me worried sick! You have so much to explain to me.

She suddenly picked up Rosemary from the ground and carried her against her torso.

Helga: She is? Where is she hurt, my Rose?
Rosemary: (She made sure to keep Ossiana from leaving as she kept her eye on her, as well as examining where she was hurt) Um........ Everywhere?
Helga: Everywhere? That's very... Broad. I see... W-Well, if Dr. Rose approves it, Helga shall confirm it! A little magic can always help someone in need... Don't worry, she'll be fine.

She expanded a very small smile at the little girl, holding her close to her as she teleported herself and Rosemary in front of Ossiana. But the witch didn't speak, instead, she gave some form of smile. A small one, but still a smile. And even when Ossiana continued walking, the witch suddenly gripped her forearm with her blotchy claw, meanwhile holding Rosemary with her other free hand. It was a strong grip that paused the mercenary's walking. And then followed silence. Nothing was said, but much was done. The grip on her forearm tightened as it glowed a purple color, the witch transferring some of her magic into Oss to heal her injuries, leaving her as if nothing had happened at all. She then finally let go of her, retrieving her claw to instead poke Rosemary's nose.

Helga: All better, my Rose?
Ossiana's ears dropped while she walked, and she sniffled some, her nostrils finally recovering a little from the smell of the cave now that she was no longer in the vicinity of the source, though she did have some if the source on her. She didn't waste any time getting out of sight and on down the road. She just felt like finding something to crawl under and just..sleep. She avoided going too close to town and instead kept closer to the trees, stopping to lean against one from time to time. But when the witch had appeared in front of her with the child, she let out a deep sigh from the pits of her stomach, only continuing after they were done. It was the fastest way to be left alone for her.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He walked out the door) Helga, you need to head back inside. Like you said, it's danger- (When he saw Rosemary there, he was relieved that she made it, giving out a long, drawn out sigh. But he soon turned to worry when he saw that Ossiana was nowhere to be found) Where's Oss? (He saw her making her way passed the others) Oss! There you are. Where are you going?
last edited Больше года
"Home, Enricho. Home." Ossiana answered dully. "The only place I can feel proud of doing somethin' without looking like an idiot." She shrugged. "It's the least I can do for myself."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Oss, wait. What are you talking about. You don't look anything like an imbecile. Yes, you went on your own, but you managed to help her, just like you said. Reckless, yes, but you at got out of there and got her back home
Helga turned her head to come in contact with Enricho, a small smile coming on her face as she nodded that his lover after all did succeed. She took a step back while holding Rosemary to get out of their way. The whole time she was stroking Rose's back in a way of comfort for herself and maybe for even her, then whispered quietly to her.

Helga: Do you wanna go home, Rosemary? We can get you cleaned up... Everything will be fine...
Rosemary: Yes, please. I just wanna sleep. Today was.... not the best
Helga: I completely agree with you... I missed you... Never do that again, okay? I don't want you to be wandering off like that... *smooches her cheek* I simply couldn't afford to lose my mini human, now could I? How about I get you a glass of milk and tuck you in? Does that sound nice? You can tell me everything in the morning if you'd like. My Rose looks awfully tired.
"Covered in feces after seeing that thing AFTER I let her run off. Yeah, so much for the big accomplishment to be seen." Ossiana responded in a rather frank manner. "I guess I am pretty useless. Or I guess it's just my pride," She muttered the last part but just pushed it aside. "I'm just... embarrassing myself here."
Enricho: Of course not. I didn't mean to get loud when I spoke with you. I was worried about you and Rose. If anyone else were to die... I don't know how I'd handle that. But, what matters is that you managed to save Rosemary. You did all you could, and you managed. There's no need to feel useless, Oss
Ossiana came to a stop again. "Of course you'd say that." She muttered. "But this isn't going to work. None of this..." She scratched her fingers through her hair. "Nothing ever has for me.." She rubbed her temples and sniffled again, her eyes staring at the ground.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: What do you mean, Oss? Things seemed to work just fine. You and Rose are still alive, so I don't see anything else that could be a problem, aside from the monsters and soldiers trying to kill us
(you better not mute rosemary wind)

Helga honestly didn't feel like engaging in any sort of fight with Ossiana at the moment, even if in the back of her mind it ticked her to respond. But she didn't. She actually wanted to thank her, but at this point she knew she was going to be ignored by her. She just sighed softly as she carried Rosemary back to her cabin, climbing up the porch and entering through the door. She watched the fight from her window and could clearly hear them speak due to her advance hearing. She pulled out a glass of milk for Rosemary and sliced a small piece of cake from earlier. But yet, she elevated the glass and plate with magic and didn't want Rosemary walking on her own. She carried her into her room where she surely knew she was safe in there, setting her plate and glass on the bed stand.
Rosemary: Helga, I can walk on my own. I'm fine, really