Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8551-8600 of 13264

Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga unknowingly had listened to Sonni's mind, her brows knitting in confusion at she thought to herself. Why would one want to nail his/her lover? That sounds painful... I don't think nails are meant to pierce skin... Her attention turned back to Sonni when she spoke. "O-Oh, no problem at all," she smiled. "Thank thee for the invitation, my family and I are already having so much fun. Even Wiezen." She turned back to the carriage and smiled sheepishly. "I just... Wish he'd join us... Join me..."
last edited Больше года
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be out here with us in no time. I know it was probably a long way here for you guys now that I think about it..." Sonni paused for a moment. "Perhaps you all would be interested in grabbing a bite to eat? After all, you guys are automatically tourists since it's your first time here. I'm sure the kids are probably hungry to huh?"

~

Ossiana's​ tail continued to slice down vines and smaller trees as they continued through the new path that she carved until they came out to the other side. She was silent for the first few minutes as she thought about something, a blush coming to her face along with a small devious grin as that thought led to an idea.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He noticed her grin and the blushing on her checks, and couldn't help but pester) What's on your mind, Oss?
"Oh, that sounds marvelous, thank you... Yeah, the kids are always hungry. Always. I'll go tell the others about it and drop the kids in the carriage, the heat is already getting to them." She said, lifting Wiezen Jr. to reveal him panting with his tongue out. "Be right back." Helga smiled at Sonni and nodded before she turned around, dragging her kids with her as she climbed the carriage and opened it, the cool gush of air refreshing her face from inside.

She managed to flash a small smile at Flynn, Franziska, and Wiezen. The nymph elevated each of her triplets into a seat across their father where they could be watched by him. But she decided to keep Jacob with her because she wasn't sure if he'd have any fun or communication with anyone in the carriage. Her fingers tapped with one another, she she inhaled the courage to speak to her lover and the rest. "U-Uhm, we're gonna be stopping for a quick snack. You don't have to come out, I'll bring it to thee. Anything in mind?" She asked.

Flynn finally turned the other way to glance at her with an apathetic expression. "Water," the alchemist said bluntly before he turned the other way to face the window, stroking his aching back. Helga nodded at him and then turned to Wiezen. "What about you, my love? I'll see if I can sneak in some sweets, hehe... Would you like to get some fruit? Or some spider legs?" She giggled sweetly in attempt to lighten to mood. "Oh! Would you like to get nailed?" She asked, not really getting the reference but using it anyway since Sonni's way of saying it sounded positive and nice.
last edited Больше года
(I'm running out of plane jokes to use of COLA)
((Good, now make a Florida joke then because that hurricane was a bitch.))

Ossiana looked up at him, pushing up on her toes a bit to kiss his cheek. "I love you." She answered, but didn't give a direct answer the question until she spoke again. "It's a surprise!"

~

Wiezen didn't answer for a long moment after Helga had spoke, facing the wall rather than looking at her while the children were sat across from him. His posture was stiff, and he held the boxes that he had brought for Sonni and Bonnus under his feet. He turned his head slowly to face her with a dead expression, his eyes a dull and empty blue. "Nothing." He said dully. "I'm already gone." He said before turning back slowly to face the wall, his body twitching slightly in a small flicker. A defective clone. One that had been there since before Flynn had decided to get back the carriage.
(I have. Florida is the flacid dick of America and Hurricane Irma came to circumcise it)

Enricho: (He smiled as he kissed her but spoke in a joking tone) You know I can't handle anymore surprises, Oss. But I get the feeling you're not gonna tell me no matter what I do
((It also circumcised the majority of the shit that I had there xD Fuck Irma.))

Ossiana shook her head, her grin returning. "Nope." She said, hugging his arm. "But I think you'll like it." She winked and began to pull him along with her again in a small hurry. "I was thinking...maybe we could go somewhere after all of this."
Enricho: Really. Where would you like to go? (He wrapped his one arm around her as he walked with her at their hurried pace)
"Hm...I don't know." Ossiana paused for a moment in thought. "Maybe somewhere uuuh, with sand...and some water. A beach!" She exclaimed. "Yes, that would be perfect!"
Enricho: Not much beaches here in Edrain that aren't infested with Silent Seas. But, I don't think we'll be staying here much longer anyway. Perhaps, once we finish with this wedding, we'll head to a nice beach. Just us two. No one to trouble us and no fear of dying every day
Jade_23 commented…
hAh u ThOuGhT Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Speaking of thoughts, how's Helga doing? XD Больше года
Yes we do. Helga is the only one in a bad relationship and Ты know it. Admit it или I'll start doing to Flynn and Franziska what COLA does to Helga and Weizen XD Больше года
(Haha I thought COLA returned with a positive attitude ready to fix this Wiezlga situation but nOooOoo he hits me with a clone when all she wants is HiM)

"Oh... Haha.. I see..." She said softly to herself, the glow in her emerald eyes reflecting his gloomy ones. But she still managed to hold her trembling smile as she stared at the clone before her, mostly because she knew the real Wiezen could see her through the clone's eyes. Her eyes didn't waver even when it glitched. Instead, she just leaned a little upward to place a kiss on his forehead, curling a string of his hair behind his ear.

"Well... If thou could do me a favor and tell thine owner that his mistress would enjoy a walk with him, I'd appreciate it..." She said softly with a genuine smile. "I still loooove youuu.... And I'm missing my favorite dancing were-leprechaun," the nymph chuckled with a short snort. "There's no many wonders here, Wiezen. It's beautiful and a shame to let it go to waste. And I'd truly want to explore them with you... The food, the scenery, the people..." She looked at the clone for a few more seconds before pulling her hair back and nodding at the others before she made her way out.
last edited Больше года
Well, Florida did get wrecked. Ты can't be mad at him now XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
but... Wiezlga doesn't have to get wrecked too Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
See? He gets it xD Больше года
"Nope, none of any of that! And Edrain is not even the last place I'd think of to spend some time with you." Ossiana chuckled. "It'll be somewhere away from all of the negativity there. A place like home where we can relax and go for a swim and eat and..and just be us. Human and "monster". You and me. I heard that beaches were even more beautiful at sun set too. I could go fishing or find something big to hunt so we could eat and enjoy ourselves without being bothered."

~

The faulty clone of Wiezen didn't move a muscle when Helga had kissed his forehead, though his eyes did narrow towards her for a brief seconds as the nymph curled a strand of his hair behind his ear. His attention went back to being glued to the wall that was the other side of the carriage when Helga had began to speak again, letting out an internal sigh of annoyance as it waited for the witch to leave. It's outline flickered again before settling into a hazy looking but solid image, and it only glanced over slightly as Helga left, giving a small "hmph".
last edited Больше года
Helga opened the door of the carriage, waiting for a couple of seconds before she finally climbed her way down and shut the door – her scent of warm vanilla and roses lingering in the carriage.

She landed perfectly on both her feet, dusting off any specs that might of gotten on her. The nymph fixed her dress and adjusted her spider-webbed stockings, then centered her small witch hat on her head. Before she caught up with Sonni, she herself decided to explore the place a little bit. Her hands interlocked behind her back as she walked around, admiring the tall yet oddly shaped buildings that surrounded her. She gave friendly smiles at the beings she saw walk past her, and even took the time to study some new trees and children of nature she had never seen before. As a nymph, it attracted her greatly. Helga grazed her soft hands across the unfamiliar tree, then patted it softly. She got on the very end of her toes to be able to sniff one of it's leaves, her green eyes glowing brighter ever so slightly. Everything seemed to be... So fresh. She looked at into the landscape which appealed to her more than the castle itself. Before she returned, she witnessed a few stepped-on daisies. The nymph thought perhaps some of the children had accidentally trampled over them. She hummed while squatting down, her voice carrying a lovely tune as she swirled her finger in the air. Slowly, but steadily, the petals of the flowers began to zap back together and rise once more to greet the sun. Helga smiled some before looking around as she continued her walk.
Enricho: I like the sound of that. But you aren't no monster. You're as human as I am. But if so, then you are a gorgeous monster, Oss
Ossiana giggled a bit and smiled. "Perhaps I have a little human still left. Or...more than you might think." She scratched her arm lightly with her tail. "But what I do know is that I have a hunk of a man who's become the best thing that's happened to me. And we're gonna get through today with no trouble at all...at least I hope so at least."

~

Meanwhile, Sonni had come to a stop as they had approached the pure, thick and wide silver gate to her new and beloved home, the kingdom she would soon be assisting in ruling. There she had been in the middle of speaking to two of the rather large guards, one having the literal appearance of a oversized human, the other appearing to be of the larger Oni origins. Both of the guards were riddled with pieces of heavy plates of traditional black armor that was made specifically for them both as the gate keepers.
"I know, I know, but you guys have been big help and I'd be happy if you two could come and enjoy yourselves."

"But your Highness, there are regulations that--" The larger of the two, though not by much, Hok, had started.

"Nah-ah-ah-ah, no buts. I'll tell you what, I'll talk to Bonnus about it and see if you two can take the afternoon off. Or at least have enough time to enjoy the parade. Standing here at this gate all day is sorta boring." Sonni said, resting her hand at her hip gently, a gentle smile coming to her lips as she looked up at them both. "How's that sound?"

The two gatekeepers looked at one another in silence before looking back down at their soon to be second Queen. They both dropped to a knee and bowed their heads in respect. "It would be our honor to have you go to such lengths for us your Majesty."

"Aaaah, you know I love you guys. It's no problem at all. Oh! But I do have a sort of favor to ask!"

Hok lifted his head and stood to his feet, his giant club resting on his shoulder. "Anything you require, we will tend to your Majesty."

"Alright!" Sonni turned and pointed to the carriage. "I'm gonna need you guys to smash that thing into pieces a later."

"No, not at all your Majesty." The second gatekeeper, Ong, answered before they stepped aside for them to enter.
Jade_23 commented…
i freaked out for a moment thinking she asked them to smash the carriage with everyone inside xD But then again, what don't I expect from you? Больше года
I thought she wanted them to smash in the carriage.... But I don't think the characters are in a sexual mood (Unlike any other time XD) Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
At least he's not dead xD или trying to kill them Больше года
The witch's walk soon led back to where she saw the gates overshadowing the carriage. Beside her was a small, black fan with magic while it rocked up and down on its own, refreshing Helga's smooth face. Her modulated hums came to a stop when she came to view with the two guards standing from their feet. Helga made the fan fold itself and disappear into thin air, flashing a small but sincere smile at the strangers that grew once she saw Sonni. She gave a bow to the guards and a sign of respect, her eyes rolling upward to admire the architecture. "Everything's so... Beautiful here..." She whispered loudly.
Enricho: (He pulled Ossiana into a one arm hugged, holding her close to her, his arm resting over her shoulder) Of course, and I have the cutest and most seductive girl who is my life. Her and her bug tail (He snickered to himself at the last part of his sentence) But I've grown attached to your tail. It could be handy when it needs to be
last edited Больше года
"Yeah, like this." Ossiana's stinger slithered around her waist and poked Enrico's buttcheek with a light jab. "It's not a bug tail!" She exclaimed, despite it literally being just that. The tail of a scorpion. Even so, she hugged his waist while mumbling to herself until they finally came across the gateway that they were searching for. However, unlike the previous ones, this one seemed to have been much older. It bore deep cracks within its moss covered foundation and had seemed to be weathered down to a higher degree than the other ones.

~

"Isn't it?" Sonni looked up to the very top of the gate. "And this is only the outside. Now all that's left is to switch out the carriage transporters with some raptors so the wildebeests can get back to their habitat. They really aren't too fond of being around a lot of people, so you can kind of see how that'll turn out with one of the kingdom's most vast events happening today." She scratched the back of her head. "Oh, and apparently Wiezen, who I thought was still supposed to bin the carriage, has already invited himself inside... Deodrain and is probably... somewhere. Yeah, just thought I'd, uhh...put that out there." She whistled and held up the treat to attract the beasts pulling the carriage and walked through the gates where they were met by even taller trees and structures, with the addition of markets and restaurants that were fashioned as stone huts.

Lanterns of a large color variety riddled the air, while below streaks of fire vaporized into nothingness before being reborn at the whim of performers. Music filled the kingdom of Deodrain, for the occasion of the day was a grand reason for celebration. There were more humans here, as well as other strange races of folk from all across the lands who had come for the special day, some of them already having a home within the kingdom. Aromas of all kinds drifted around, and carts stacked with boxes traveled back and forth in a haste.

Sonni took in a deep breath. "Okay, now Welcome to Deodrain!"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Don't you worry. I'm quite fond of your tail now. It's got a sort of charm to it. And don't think you're the only one who can be playfully (Without her notice, he gave her rear a light slap, keeping his hand pressed against it a little bit before pulling away when they reached the door)
Oss gave a light squeal when he had slapped her butt, a vague blush of orange dancing onto her cheeks. She smiled at him and kissed his neck, her attention then turning to the gateway. She went over to the platform and tapped it with the tip of her stinger. "Hm?" She furrowed her brows and tapped it a bit harder. "Come ooon, activate..."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Maybe it takes a while to activate, like last time. We may have to wait a bit before we'll be able to go through
"B-but this one's suppose to activate regularly, like the one from that cathedral!" Ossiana took a step back and stared at the gateway, their method of getting to Deodrain. She growled to herself slightly, but she decided to wait for a moment. "We'll wait a little then..."
"You don't say..." Helga spoke sarcastically when Sonni mentioned where was Wiezen. Even though she was kind of mad about it, she didn't let that ruin her day. "Well... I hope at least he's having fun exploring... or drinking... without me... She sighed to herself but still held her smile, petting the Wildbeasts as they passed by her and followed the treat Sonni had. But once she went through the gates, her mouth became agape and her rounded face quickly illuminated. She looked around at the unfamiliar faces that passed by her, feeling a little out of place when she realized she was the only one wearing very dark colors and of course with a witch hat. It actually did look like she was going to a funeral. She fidgeted with her hands for a moment until her eyes came in contact with a pair of small blue ones through the window of the carriage. There, behind the fogged window, stood Wiezen Jr. in his tippy toes, his nose sniffing the scent of delicious foods. The constant exhale and inhale of air made the window fog.

The witch released an unexpected giggle which ended with a small snort, covering her mouth for a moment. She was going to release her kids instead of keeping them in there, but for now she thought it was best if she brought the food to them instead.
Enricho: (He wrapped his arm around Ossiana's shoulder, trying his best to comfort her) Don't worry, love. We've managed this far, and a little door won't be the worst thing we've faced. Besides, if we get a bit of time to enjoy each other's company, I'm not complaining (He gave her another smile as he had his arm wrapped around her)
Ossiana's ears perked, twitching briefly afterwards as her head turned to look up at him. "Well...we can't be late either." She debated with herself in thought and came to the decision that all that was needed was patience. Her chest rose and fell gently, a soft sigh rolling from her lips. Her eyes looked over the gateway for some stretching minutes, her stinger poking at the ground with small stabs. "Hey...do you think this is going to turn out well? The wedding stuff, I mean."

~

Sonni exhaled a silent breath full of heavy relief while using a minute or two to take in the sight of the kingdom of Deodrain once more. She felt as if she had been around nothing but hostility for the last hour, and the change in the atmosphere was definitely something she needed. It even brought a grateful grin to her face while she stretched some. But before she went any further, she looked to her shoulder where the pearly serpent had camouflaged itself. "Can I get a little cover here?"

"Oh, I suppose you're addressing me? And why should i assist you with anythi--"

"Ernatealt" At this strange command, the serpent's camouflage melted away and it's scales seemed to go through a trembling motion. Sonni watched as the pearly white of the snake became a slick and broad bronze. "Heya Bartholo."

"Noice mate! Bout time ya dropped the bugger!" A completely different voice drifted from the now bronze serpent who coiled itself a little tighter around Sonny's arm as if it were stretching before it's attention came across Helga. "Bu who's gravestone is being is gettin wrist today? Ow long ave I been asleep?"

Sonni laughed a little. "Since this morning after I had to explain to you why you had to go to sleep to began with."

"Roight. Because tha dickhead of a queen thinks that the regal sap can take better care of you than oi can without giving me a fair suck of the sav." The serpent replied with straightforward snark.

"Hey! That's my wife you're talking about! Sheesh, and it's not my call. But we'll talk about that some other time, you're out now."

"Oi am? Strewth oi am!" The bronze serpent, Bartholo, looked around excitedly for a moment, then turned to Sonni. "Wot can I do for ya girly?"

"Don't start with that!" Sonni warned, trickles of annoyance coming to her voice instantly. "Anyways, I need some cover before too many people see me."

"Can do." Bartholo's slitted eyes dilated and within seconds, Sonni's hair and eyebrows became a color identical to it's scales and her face gained an extra freckle or so. Her silky dress skirt was replaced by a coat of animal wool and light armor, her feet remaining bare. "Done.

Sonni wiggled her fingers a little while staring at them. "Hehe, perfect!" She turned to Helga. "From this point on, call me Vík(Veek). I'll explain later but for now let's gooo, food awaits!" She said excitedly, her finger halfway pointed towards the sky.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Of course it will. The world may not be perfect, but there are moments of happiness. And I am sure that things will be great. Better now that her sister will be there (He gives Ossiana a reassuring smile)
Helga perked her ears at the new voice that came from the serpent, leaning a bit down and tilting her head as it spoke. Hmmm... Snakes certainly were one of her favorite animals, but after how her own daughter took advantage of them, she started to become less attractive to them. But nonetheless the witch gave a genuine smile. "I adore thine accent," she complimented him. Her attention turned to Sonni once she took on her new appearance, and listened to her words. Her smile widened and she muttered a word, baskette, which made a small caned-basket appear in her arms. "Alright, Vík, lead the way."
"I wonder if she even considers me that still..." Ossiana rubbed her arm as she spoke, her stare meeting the ground a few inches above her bare toes. "But if you believe that everything's gonna be alright, then I'll try to believe the same."

~

The bronze haired woman gave a smile and a nod, turning on her heels and motioning Helga to follow along. "First stop, everywhere that has food! Or...eeeh, getting a new transporter for the carriage. Whichever comes first I guess." She shrugged and continued about the way while more people scurried around busily.

"If we're talkin food oi want somethin'from the ol outback mate, croc tail preferably." Bartholo said, scales blending in with the wool that Sonni, or Vík, wore. "Oi'll go take the animals back."

"And this is why I favor you." Vík said with a small grin. "Just hurry back, we won't be too far.

"Be back in a quarter and a chip of silver then mate." Bartholo bit into the snack that had been for the beasts and slithered down Vík's waist and disappeared as it reached the ground.

The disguised Sonni watched the Wildebeests turn their heads and began to follow the treat that, to them, was mysteriously floating across the ground just looking to be eaten. She hurried over to them and unloosened the chains that attached them to the carriage just before they went to take off, sighing when she managed to do so just in the nick of time. "Man...good thing they don't eat meat..." She shook her head and went to Helga's side, whistling loudly. It didn't take long for a single raptor to come running about, coming to a stop in front of them. This one was more muscular than the other two, and wore a muzzle of leather around it's mouth that prevented it from opening it's mouth. She took the liberty of attaching the chains to both sides of it's muzzle and adding a small pat to the head before returning to walking finally. "Alright, so what are you in the mood for?"
Enricho: Believe me, I'm sure that she does. I envy you, really. I never had a sibling. Hell, maybe I do, but I'll never know. And I don't feel like looking for whatever family didn't want me.
"You....envy me?" Ossiana looked up at him again. "I'm...not much to envy. And having siblings... I'm not sure how I feel about that anymore."
"Mood?" Helga asked curiously, tilting her head at Vík. "Oh, umm... I'm in a very good mood. My mood hasn't been this up for a long time, hehe. How about you? What are you in the mood for?"
Vík paused for a long moment, her expression twisted into confusion for a minute or so. "Uuh...Helga, I was talking about food when I asked that. But I'm in a...okay to great mood if I'd say so myself...I guess. Anyways, I'll rephrase it then. What would you like for lunch?...Or brunch."
Enricho: Why would you say that. She wouldn't have sent the letter to you if she didn't want you to be there for her. Believe me, I know that you have some things that most would be jealous of
Helga's long ears flattened. "Oops... Well, uh... I think you should have a better mood than just 'okay to great'" she said softly, proceeding to squeeze her cheeks lightly since the witch was obviously much taller than her. "It's your wedding after all. But as for food... Hmmm... Well, I'll just say the same thing I tell Wiezen when he cooks: Surprise me."
"I'm a roughly five foot six and a half monster woman with a tail longer than two average human bodies that can crush bones and break blades. I'm an outcast, and the last of my kind. I biologically have no living relatives and break almost everything i touch. A large majority of my relationships with other people, if not all, are weird and never seem to work out, and I literally have nothing about me that would make anyone jealous." Ossiana responded glumly. "And she didn't send the letter, BONNUS, sent the letter." She added.

~

Yeah, but Bonnus is suppose to be here, and it's supposed to be our wedding day, not just mine... Vík thought to herself, her eyes furrowing as she went into thought. Her attention snapped back to Helga and getting food soon after. "Surprises it is then. I think we can start with something simple. They have human food here, so if Flynn or Franny's hungry they're welcome too of course."
Enricho: (He went quiet for a moment, noticing the stress that the conversation of her sibling was putting on her). Well, you have more talents than I do. All I know how to do is kill monsters and not get killed myself. I can't cook and all I ever ate was either pre-made by some thankful townsfolk or something raw. I never know if I have enough coin on hand and just and over what I've got for a meal and a place to stay. Hell, I barely know how to socialize properly. I think you knew that when we met. And so what if your an outcast. At least you don't have Edrain's government looking for you.
"Yeah, I don't think they're too fond with um... Bonding... I mean, I guess no one really is... But since being a witch includes such various appetites, I'm up for anything. Perhaps some traditional food would be nice to try for once. You know, compared to scorpion pancakes and spider leg sandwiches." Helga smiled at her as she began to walk around and follow different scents.
"Well not anymore," Ossiana corrected. "I couldn't even get that stupid mark off of your eye, though I'm glad it's gone of course, and you're better at socializing than I am. Macross was good at all of that stuff. I can barely cook myself, and come on, I think we both know that I've eaten raw meat. Animals too. I didn't always know the little that I know now." She let out a sigh. "Which is why I'm glad i have you. At least you're the one thing that I can try and take care of."

~

"Some traditional food huh? Well I know for sure that we'll definitely find a lot of that around. And I think I know just the place to get something good to put on our stomachs." Vík assured, waving at the owner of a shop that sat off a little more behind than the other ones. In fact, they seemed to recognize her as well, but they weren't heading in that direction.
Enricho: Well, you've kept me from getting myself killed, so I'd say your doing a pretty good job, Oss (Gives her another smile)
"Sounds splendid to me," Helga confirmed at the mentioning of the place. Her eyes glanced at the owner from the shop, then looked back at Vík waving. She wasn't sure if she should wave too, so instead, just flashed a sincere smile. "I hope it's okay if I take a little extra of the food for my hungry little devils and of course some for Wiezen – that is, if he's up for it. But nonetheless, I'll make sure not a single scrape of food goes to waste."

Meanwhile, back at what filled the carriage was absolute silence. There was no sort of conversation going on anywhere, only held grudges among all the passengers. Wiezen Jr. was still on his tippy toes, observing his mother talk to the other woman through the foggy window. He whimpered slightly, no longer wanting to rest which was unusual for him. He looked back at his siblings who were grooming themselves with their tongue, except Jacob, who was curled up in a little ball and snoring softly. Jr.'s blue eyes wandered across the carriage, making brief contact with the clone of his father that sat across from him. He could tell almost immediately it wasn't his father by the way it glitched every now and then. An idea popped into his small head, hopping off his seat and sniffing around the vehicle. His small stubby hands rubbed against the interior of the carriage, looking for some sort of thin, weak area where he could break through. And once he found it, he wasted no time in forcefully growing his sharp claws to put them into use. And once the material tore, he made a run for it.
last edited Больше года
"Yeah...but I didn't before... because I couldn't." Ossiana's ears lowered some, but she tried to smile. She had to remind herself that they were passed that now, still alive and still breathing. Both of them. "And you've kept me from doing otherwise stupid things without thinking them through...so I think we both help each other our more than we may know." A genuine smile was finally able to find itself in her face. "And that's why I lo--" Before she could finish, the gateway rumbled rather violently, which was unusual. It's steps began to push from the ground, breaking through earth and soil until it exited surface.
She held onto her lover's arm, more so to keep him steady more than herself. Her eyes watched intently as the gateway's portal fluctuated unstably and stretched into a wavering opening. Something's wrong...

Her stinger coiled itself into a striking position as she released Enricho's arm and started towards the portal. "Stay there, I'm going to go take a look." She said to him while keeping her eyes on the gateway.

~

"Well if you put it that way then sure, help yourself to whatever you can smell. I think i brought enough to pay for the majority of everything. I've finally gotten around to saving up for stuff like this." Vík said with a proud grin. The truth was, she did a lot of odd jobs as Vík, helping the kingdom of Deodrain out in any way she could when she had the time. The money she earned from doing those jobs was then put into her "allowance chest", as she called it. She just felt better earning what she had rather than have all of it given to her just because of her newly acquired status.
"Ooo, we can start here!" She pointed over at a bulky looking food stand that was selling fried fruit kebabs and what the Oni called "wildfruit", which were oddly shaped dark purple rectangles that was riddled with soft, juice filled lumps.

[Meanwhile, back within the carriage] The eyes of Wiezen's clone had been staring at the opposite wall the entire time the carriage moved. Just staring. He was silent, not a single breath escaping his lips. It was like he was an empty shell. His stare made no contact with anyone else within the carriage except that very wall. That is, until he heard the first slight whimper, which brought a silent growl from him. His eyes narrowed for a second or two in the direction of the children only to go back to the wall. And he waited. As soon as he heard the material of the carriage give way, he continued to wait for a extra few seconds before his right arm melted down into a slop of flesh that shot from the carriage after the child, wrapping around Wiezen Jr like a snake constricting prey. And slowly, it drug him back through the opening that had been made in the carriage. He waited a few minutes and stared blankly at the child before sitting him back down in his seat rather forcefully, but not enough to do any actual harm. "Stay put." He commanded, his voice carrying a harsh snarl behind it.
His right arm slithered and solidified itself back into place, and now his empty glare was placed upon the children for the time being.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Now hang on. I may not know what this is and what it's doing, but I know that, when something's wrong, you're the first to notice. And there is no way I'm letting you go alone,
Wiezen Jr. pranced happily, making as much distance as he could from the carriage. His nose caught so many different types of smells that he was committed to explore them all. And then he came to view with the tall, curvy silhouette of Helga. "Mama--" He squealed, only to be cut off by surprise from the wrapping of his body. His heart skipped a beat, praying that it wasn't Emma's snake again or anything from the sort.

"Oh no no no, dear. I don't plan on you paying for anything for me. I've got myself and my family covered, but thank thee." Helga's ears suddenly perked soon after, but she turned around to find nothing. Her eyebrows furrowed and she waited for a couple more seconds, her eyes scanning the perimeter. She finally shrugged and turned her attention back to her disguised friend, then at the stand she pointed at. "Fruit? I'm a big fruit fan, but I don't believe I've encountered many of these kinds where I live. They look delicious."

Jr. tried his best to fight against the force that dragged him back, but to no avail. When he finally was pulled back into the carriage, his frightened eyes met with the clone who didn't say a word for a while. When he was sat back down into his seat and told to stay put, he frowned. He looked at his siblings who simply giggled at what had happened, then back at his "father". His lips trembled and his eyes began to water, but he did his best to hold the tears in. He blinked them away and furrowed his eyebrows, winkling his nose just how his mother would. And then he unexpectedly spoke, a voice that was squeaky and broke every now and then. "Y-you're not my papa..." He sniffled sadly. "B-because papa woulv hav fun wif me."
Ossiana paused for a moment and turned to look at him. Her eyebrows lifted as she thought about it, but then she nodded, her hand outstretching for him to take. "Alright then. Come with."

~

"And if you wouldn't make attempts to break everything you see then maybe "papa" would be here now." The clone hissed at the child dully. "Or perhaps if you learned to follow DIRECTIONS. Your mother has had the same issue, perhaps that's where you all received that trait. But you're correct, I am not our father. And I most certainly was not placed here for "fun", child." The clone's eye twitched slightly as it glitched again, the right side of it's face melting for a brief minute before coming back into place.
-
"Oh don't worry about it Helga, it's the least I could do for guests and friends coming here for the first time." Vík said, punching Helga's shoulder lightly. "And besides, Bonnie would have done the same either way so it wouldn't be any trouble at all," she assured as they approached the stand.
Enricho: (He took her hand in his and allowed her to lead the way, but made sure to keep his hand close to his gun in case he needed to ready himself)
Helga gave a genuine chuckle, hesitating for a moment before she too punched Vík playfully on the shoulder, maybe just a bit too hard where it left an indentation in her shoulder pad. She hoped she "communicated well" before pacing around the stand, choosing out the most eye-appealing fruit kebabs and fluffy fruits.

Wiezen Jr. crossed his arms stubbornly, refusing to cry in front of a clone and in front of his siblings. Any form of softness he showed, he feared to be viewed as weak. His watery eyes lifted back at the being across from him. "I...I dun bweak fhings...A-And I do fowwo direk.. dires...chions..." He said. "wh-where arv you?" He asked curiously, knowing his father could hear him. "I just... miss you..." He murmured, not being able to hold back the tears anymore.
Ossiana went to the gateway without hesitation, her brows furrowing a little. She glanced over at Enricho to ensure herself before she began to walk through. Or rather push through. The portal that this gateway held felt as if it were more dense. And when they reached the other side, the atmosphere felt heavier, the air thicker. She gasped lightly, drawing in a small sharp breath before easing it out as an exhale. "Something's not right..." She murmured to herself. And then she spoke to Enricho. "You okay? The air here is different from before."

~

Vík didn't seem to be effected by the excess force used by the witch. In fact, she didn't even seem to notice it while she watched Helga go about the stand, looking at the various shapes and appearances of fruit. She smiled a little herself. Maybe things wouldn't have to be so bad after all. And so she went to join her in observing the fruit, pointing to a particularly small one that wasn't much bigger than her thumb. "Hey, give this one a try. You'd be surprise how much flavor something so small can pack."
-
The clone paused for a moment at the child's words, it's bland expression softening. Despite this, it turned away from the child.
--
Somewhere within Deodrain, Wiezen stared at the bottle of liquor within his hands, half empty. The third bottle already. But as he stared at it, his brows furrowed and he shook his head. "What the hell am I doing..." He mumbled to himself, his hands lifting to his temples as he shook his head. He stood from the three legged stool that he had been sitting on and dropped the bottle on the ground, shards of glass and liquor spilling across the floor. He staggered for a short few seconds but eventually found his footing while making his way to the multicolored, thin curtains that he had entered through.

"Heyo! Where ya goin' so soon friend?!" The bartender called after him.

Wiezen didn't bother stopping or turning around. However, he gave a short answer. "Back where I'm supposed to be."
-
Back inside the carriage, the clone turned back to the children, it's eyes now a brilliant blue instead of blank and dull. Wiezen's eyes. A smile came across its face as it looked at Jr. "Dry your tears, son. I'm on my way..."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He gave Ossiana a light nod) I'm alright, Oss. But we should keep our attention up (His eyes glazed around the environment around them, trying to spot any sort of life, but secretly hoping they wouldn't find any)
Helga was already placing some of the fruits into her basket, elevating them with magic one by one. Her emerald eyes wandered to the single fruit Vík pointed at, wondering how can such a small thing contain as much flavor as her friend had promised. The witch lifted her pinkie, the nail of it transforming into a thick needle in which she used to poke through the small fruit. She sniffed it lightly before poking Vík's nose with it. "For luck." She chuckled, sliding the tiny fruit through her plump lips. And as soon as she gave it a chew, her smile faltered in disbelief at the explosion of flavors. "Woah..." The roof of her mouth tingled at the unfamiliar taste, yet at all the familiar tastes combined together. She didn't hesitate to throw in about a dozen of those tiny fruits into her basket. "Oh my... I must show this to my husband and kids! W-What's that called? It's so.. Tiny, yet so... Plentiful. I've never tried anything like it."

Wiezen Jr. held his head back a little, shaking away his tears when the clone said nothing and turned away. He sniffed violently, mumbling to himself. "Le-le... Pwe...k...Kan...!" He retorted, sticking his tongue out. He whimpered and wrapped his arms around himself for comfort, looking the other way. But when the clone started to take on a new vivid appearance, all the children turned their heads and had their ears up and alert at the following words that came. They all expanded their own forms of smiling, even Jr. But he forced his smile into a frown and turned the other way and huffed lightly, mimicking a lot of his father's facial expression and his mother's stubbornness.
last edited Больше года