Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8651-8700 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Well..... I'm not too sure. Not to give you any offense, but two Oss' there would be... rather confusing for everyone else. And those who wouldn't know of Ossiana's true appearance, like say Flynn or Franziska, would find that confusing enough. The added Oss would add to it.
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Macross glanced back at him with a raised eyebrow. "The added Oss you say? Then she shouldn't be coming along then, yes?" For a moment she seemed to be serious. But then she laughed. "Don't take that too seriously, yes, it was only a joke. To add to that, I'm still not sure of what's occurred to have me here again. Maybe Wiezen would have a hint of a clue." She gave a shrug. "But if it helps the confusion, just refer to me as Mac. I'm not sure if I would be able to take having someone else with my nickname, and I'm sure she would agree." She said, pointing a uncoordinated thumb at Ossiana.
Enricho: Alright, Mac. Well, at least we won't have to wait for an answer for long. We should be coming up to Deodrain now. Thank the Ancients (He continued to walk as he carried Ossiana on his back, her weight being light, allowing him to not tire out easily)
Больше года Jade_23 said…
"Mmmmmmm" Helga giggled softly, licking her plump lips after swallowing her side of the fruit. It was the same, exotic flavor as earlier — only better this time since it was accompanied by a kiss. "I love thine answer," she commented, placing another kiss on his cheek. She smiled lovingly at him, fixing a stray hair of his behind his head. "You look so handsome today, my love. And even through all these foods I think we can both agree you taste much better~" She teased lightly, pulling out another cloudy fruit for them to try.
Macross looked out at the kingdom as they came to the top of a tall grassy hill that gave them a better view of everything. She rested her hand at her hip as her eyes wondered over the large mountain, the beam lights that shined down through the holes in the top of it. She could see the array of colored lanterns drifting up into the sky. "Interesting...an underground kingdom I suppose?" A smile came to her face. "Sonni's in there..." She paused, looking to Enricho. "You mentioned Flynn and Franziska earlier, correct? And Wiezen and Helga? Will they be attending this wedding as well?"

~

"I suppose the same could be said about you then, mi lady. And you, still look as beautiful as you did this morning. Aaand any other day. Maybe a lot more today. Yeah...a lot more today." Wiezen smiled himself, his brows furrowing at the sight of the cloudy fruit. "What in gods name is that even...."
Enricho: I do believe so. We should find them here, and probably soon as well. At least I hope we find them soon (He made his way toward the kingdom, as he still held the unconscious Ossiana on his back)
"You think so?" She asked. "I am wearing spider-webbed stockings for theeeeeee" She teased with a giggle. As for his question, she shrugged. "I'm not quite sure, I just got it off the shelf. It looked good," the witch stated as she proceeded to break open the fruit. She sniffed the core and took a bite herself just in case there was anything wrong with it. Her eyebrows furrowed at the flavor. She didn't know if she liked it or not. "This one tastes like a gummy version of both pineapple and oranges combined." She scooped a little piece and gave Wiezen a try, wiping the corner of his lips and licking the excess of with her finger. She turned back to her children only to encounter that most of the beans were gone, and Wiezen Jr. Was at fault for the loud burp that escaped his small chest.
Macross stared at him, blinking her icy light turquoise eyes once before giving a slow nod. Almost as if taking caution while doing so. "Are you sure that seeking them out would be the grandest of ideas at the moment? After all, neither of you are exactly wedding material standards at the moment." She said, her fingers tapping together very slightly while behind her back. "And it seems as if me over there is worn out herself; But if it has to be done, I wouldn't mind taking her place. I still have my doubts about your dancing skills." She joked.

~

Wiezen chewed slowly on the strange fruit that he had been given, sampling the flavor that it had carefully. The one before hand had a burst of flavors within it, and he wanted to try a whole one himself. This one on the other hand, Helga was right. It tasted of pineapple and oranges, but it also held a slight bitter taste at it's end. It was good nonetheless. Different. When Helga had turned back to the children he did the same, finding that all of the angel beans were gone. As soon as Jr. burped, he knew that he was the one who had scarfed them down. He raised an eyebrow at the child.

"Now Jr. what have I told you about sharing with your siblings?"
Enricho: I guess we didn't think about it at the time. But I'm sure Oss here is able to make something that is good for her. Me.... I don't know (He looked down at his clothing, the coat he wore was lightly torn from battle and reeked of death, and looked almost like it belonged to a grave robber). But we made it this far, so I think that we will manage
Jr.'s ears drooped when Wiezen shone the spotlight on him. His lips quivered after he licked them, furrowing his eyebrows and scrunching his nose. "B-But yu dun share your cwookies!!" He exclaimed before burying himself back into the basket of goods. Helga chuckled at his response and looked over at Wiezen. "He's not lying, my love."
Ossiana smiled a bit in her unconscious state, her ears twitching slightly at Enricho's words. She snuggled closer to him, finally able to move her legs enough to wrap them around his waist.

"I see..." Macross looked straight forward, going into a state of silence. Then she spoke. "What are you waiting for, go on then. You two need to get to the others, no? I suppose I can find something fitting for her opposed to her attempting to make one in such a short time without it ending in complete disaster. As for you, I think I can manage to find something suitable after taking a few measurements."

~

Wiezen rolled his eyes. "That was a different matter and you already know it was, therefore that statement is way passed invalid." He huffed. "And that was before, compared to now I practically share almost EVERYTHING. So hah, ha-ha-ha." He stuck his tongue out at both Jr. and Helga before giving a "hmph". "And besides, I never had siblings to share with anyways."
Enrcho: You don't have to do that Mac. I appreciate it, but it's really alright. But I appreciate it (He gave her a pleasing smile as he continued walking)
Jr. stuck out his tongue after witnessing his father doing so at him, and all Helga could do was stare at them both and laugh at the similarities. She took the chance to quickly place a kiss on Wiezen's tongue before he hmph-ed. Zealia sniffed around for more of those angel beans, frowning in anger at her brother. She forced him to keep his tongue out as she inspected his mouth to see if he was hiding any, huffing when she realized he wasn't. "Ohh Wiezy, I think I remember thee getting grumpy when little Jacob nibbled on a slice of thine cake. Now you have a whoooole family to share with," the ravishing witch teased. "I loooooove sharingg, don't yooou?~"
"No no, I think I do. How else will you fair at a wedding of this caliber?" Macross closed her eyes for a moment and let out a sigh before following after him, catching to his pace within just a second or three. She was somehow able to keep that same walking pace and posture as they began down the declining slope of the hill, furthering towards the kingdom of Deodrain.

~

"I wasn't getting "grumpy" because he had some, it was because none of them weren't suppose to have any due to their behavioral issues and you gave them some anyways." Wiezen retorted blandly. "Depending on what it is I don't mind sharing. I wouldn't necessarily go as far to say that I love it, it's just a pet peeve. Sharing is caring." He shrugged.
Enricho: (He continued to walk down, his head turning back to check on Ossiana to make sure that she was okay)
Ossiana had begun to snore softly, quietly as she was carried. But once the heat came back to her body at full capacity, she mumbled something sleepily, her eyes remaining closed as she nibbled at Enricho's neck a little.

Macross didn't say anything for the rest of their way to the opposite gates of Deodrain, and instead she looked around at the scenery, the mammoth like boars that, the strange plants that inhabited the area.
Enricho: (His eyes gazed around the environment as he looked at how the Deodrain people were different from Edrain)
Helga nuzzled against Wiezen to get rid of his frown, giggling shortly afterwards. "Perhaps you're right, but I couldn't say no to those adorable eyes of theirs. Just like I can say no to thine eyes. They're so enthralling and beautiful!" The witch admitted while scratching Elijah's tummy. "I think as a witch that's the naughtiest thing I've done so far, but I couldn't help it! Look at them!" She said, picking up Eli and displaying his face besides hers, obvious similarities coming to view; the faint freckles, curly hair, long eyelashes, and of course the iridescent glow in both their eyes. Ironically, both Helga and Elijah smiled at the same time which led their dimples to pop out.
Upon entering the massive kingdom, Macross came to a stop as she felt a ting of familiarity in the depths of her mind. She knew that she had never seen anything like this place before, and why it was familiar was beyond her. "So this...this is Deodrain..." She recognized the Oni people that were there, only due to her knowing Buroa herself. She was there for a brief moment, but in an instant she was gone before Enricho would even look to her. It was a slight reminder that slipping off was her specialty, and she did exactly that. Her head was crammed with so many thoughts, questions and feelings that she felt as if exploring would tame them.

~

"You can't but I can. I find that even more ironic." Wiezen commented, letting out a brief sigh. He felt the carriage come to a stop and his attention shifted to the door as swung open.

Vík's head popped into the carriage, and she gave a big smile. "Hey hey, I brought foooood!" She disappeared back outside. The was the sound of scraping metal before she reappeared in the doorway, this time dragging some sort of wide cart with her. The inside of the carriage seemed to expand itself for the new addition to its already filled space. Tails of steam curled up into the air from the cart, dispensing aromas of all varieties. "Alright guys, time to chow down!" She then spotted Wiezen, forgetting that she was in disguise. "Oh, Wiezen, your back! That's a plus now huh?"

Wiezen stared at the woman blankly. ".........Who the fuck are you?" Were the words that rolled from his mouth, though they were accidental in a way. "I mean...uhh...yeah..I guess. Who are you again?" But as he took another look at Vík, it clicked. "What's with the change...and when did you even have enough time to do that?"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He turned to look at Macross, only to see that she was gone. His head turned around to try and find her, but knew it would be hopeless and decided to make his way to the location)
Helga's head turned at the sound of Vik's voice, her face brightening immediately. Her nostrils, along with her children's, were able to catch the delicious scent from the carts that were introduced into the carriage.

From the loud ruckus that came to be, Flynn awoke with a grimace on his face at the sound of so much talking. But then he cringed in pain when he felt a sting in his back burning profusely. He groaned, clutching the seat he sat on and turned the other way.

The triplets got to their stubby feet rather quickly, surrounding the carts and standing on their tippy toes to see what was on display. Helga flicked back her hair and scooted more toward the cart, licking her plump lips. "Wow! Look at all this..." She said to herself before turning to Wiezen. "I wish you were here earlier to look at all those colorful stands that sold all sorts of food. At least now you'll get to try it... With us." She smiled.

Ossiana's ears perked minutes later at the sound of all of the activity that was occurring within Deodrain, and she lifted her head sleepily. Yawning, she used her tail to wipe her eyes before taking a look around. And then her eyes widened in recognition. "We're here!!" She said in a sudden burst of excitement. But then she stopped and looked around them for a few seconds. There was no Macross. Had it been...a dream? Or her imagination? She shook her head, her attention quickly going to Enricho. She wrapped her arms around is neck and hugged herself close to him. "Hehe, we made it!"

~

Vík grinned some as the children had started surrounding the carts. "Alright! Looks like you little ones are ready to get to eating too. I don't know how your parents usually go about this, but I'm going to just imply that you guys help yourselves!" She began to remove the tops from the platters on each cart, one having human foods, the other having their oni culture variety, and another having everything else she thought that they would find good along with some of her all time favorites.

Wiezen couldn't help but to return her smile. "Hm, I guess there wouldn't be any other way to do so that would be this..right." He looked over the carts that had been brought into the carriage, then at the children. "Save enough for Franziska now, and remember your manners."
Enricho: (He wrapped his arms around Ossiana as soon as she did) Indeed we did. Hopefully you know where to go from here, because I am not too sure
Ossiana laughed and climbed from his back, taking a moment to stretch. "No worries, even though it looks like they've made a lot more since the last time I was here, I think I still no this place like the back of my hand. Mostly because of that," She said, pointing to the towering castle that belonged to Deodrain's rulers. She took his hand and hers and immediately began to pull him along in a hurry, unable to contain her excitement. Her eyes wondered up to the floating lanterns and to the street performers that were participating in today's big event.
The triplets completely ignored their father's words, taking as much food as they could with their claws, each of them running to their corner to gobble it down and run back for more. Helga tapped her fingers as she watched her children go back and forth, deciding to wait until they were finished since she rather have them be full than eat herself. Instead she just grabbed an apple from the human food section and rested her back against the seat, rotating her shoulders a little to rid the ache in them.
Enricho: (He allowed himself to be pulled along as he tired to keep up with Ossiana) I have to say, this place is far better than Edrain. Not that it was hard to best Edrain
"Well of course it is!" Ossiana said cheerfully in agreement. "The people here are tons better than those in Deodrain, and unlike that death attracting place, there's actually order and peace here with the occasional criminal every now and again. Plus, there's a lot of fun stuff to do here compared to that wretched place."

~

Wiezen on the other hand didn't lift a finger to retrieve any of the food that had been brought to them, watching as the disguised Sonni ate along with the children. His stomach was empty aside from the alcohol that he had consumed, but he didn't really have much of an appetite. His gaze wondered back to the window, and he slowly began to zone out.

"...Wiezen..."

He heard the whisper starting in his head again, faint, but this time clearer than before. A whisper, yet it drowned out everything else around him for a moment. There was something about it that made him attempt to focus more on the voice, but as soon as he did there was only silence.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (His eyes trailed over several places at once as he listened to her) Incredible. We'll have to look at this place more when we have the time
Ossiana looked over at him almost instantly and flashed a big grin. "You really want to?!" She hugged his arm as they continued through Deodrain, entering through the precautionary gates and all the way into the kingdom. "This is going to be great! There's so much to show and teach you about!" She gave a little squeal of eagerness as she snuggled against him.
Enricho: (He couldn't help but grin when he noticed her excitement) I'm glad you are so excited to show me, Oss. I am very curious about this place, and you seem more than eager to show me, so I don't see the harm in doing so
"Heh, then it's settled!" Ossiana smiled up at him. "I get to show you a place where you don't have to run anymore...where you can be as free as you'd like. And I'm happy to be able to be the one to show you what freedom is really like. And what food besides my sucky attempts at cooking tastes like." She chuckled.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Come now, your cooking is great, Ossiana. But we'll be sure to check around this place as soon as we finish our business here. We won't waste any time to explore once we have the chance
Ossiana rolled her eyes playfully. "Alright then, we'll do it afterwards. It definitely gives us somethin' to look forward to!" She paused. "Wait...what are we supposed to be looking for again? Oh, that's right, nice clothes! Let's goooo!" She began to pull him along again, but not as fast as before. She was starting to sense his exhaustion more, and didn't want to wear him out. And at the same time, she was full of energy. She looked around at everything, so much the old still blended in with the new. Her attention then went back to him, her eyes filled anticipation. "Hungry?"
Enricho: (He did his best to keep up with Ossiana as she drug him at a less tiring pace) No thank. I'm fine Oss
"You sure? Because Deodrain has a lot of different types of foods, and there's a lot of human stuff too since I know that not many humans, if any at all, really eat other stuff." Ossiana slowed her pace a bit more as while awaiting an answer.
Jr. had finished his first serve of food, daring to sneak behind Zealia who was still finishing hers. She let out a low growl as a warning for her brother before finishing off herself. They looked at one another before nodding and racing each other back to the cart where they grabbed as much as their claws could carry.

"If you eat to fast, you're gonna suffer from a stomachache," their mother reminded them. They continued to eat a little slower, but it wasn't much of a difference.
Enricho: (He thought for a moment, but was mostly focused on the expression of Ossiana, desperately wanting to show him around) Well, if we have time, I guess I can see what Deodrain has to offer
Ossiana came to a stop and stepped in front of him, cupping his face in her hands. She looked into his eyes, her steely silver ones gazing into his softly. "On second thought...you feel exhausted." A small frown came to her face. "You're right, exploring can wait. You're my priority love, and maybe you should rest up first. I think we have enough time for you to do so. So I'll tell you what, I'll go grab some food for after you rest up okay?"

~

"Maybe if they suffer from a bad enough stomach ache, they'll finally learn. Perhaps that's what it will have to take." Wiezen mumbled, half listening, still half zoned out a bit. He could feel the throbbing growing in his head, but resisted the urge to rub his temple.
Enricho: Well, if you insist. It was pretty hard having to carry a bit of extra weight (He gave her a joking smile as he patted her shoulder in an affectionate manner)
"Are you...saying that I'm fat..?" Ossiana looked at herself for a moment, her ears lowering some as she poked out her lip and looked away. Her arms crossed across her chest and she began to pout.
Jade_23 commented…
why is this every girl ever Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Exactly my point XD Больше года
"Don't sayyy thaaat, Wiezy, you'll jinx it." Helga grabbed Wiezen's hand and interlocked her fingers with his, massaging his hand with her fingers. She smiled at him in a way of comfort and distraction from his throbbing head. "Doesn't my Wiezen want to eat ass well?"
Lmao, no he doesn't want to "eat ass" at all XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
^ i choked xD Больше года
Wiezen shrugged. "The point of it was to jinx it so they'll know what consequences feel like in a form that doesn't favor nor discriminate. That form being a stomach ache. But no, i'm not really as hungry as I thought I'd be." He said, his voice becoming lower and lower until his last three words trailed off into a half mumble.
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
i'll assure he jinxes it 0:) Больше года
Helga's smile faltered slowly, and she let out a sigh. But she kept her hand interlock with his as he just stared at him for a long while. – every single feature of him, even the small ones. She finally spoke softly. "Do you want to talk about it?"
Wiezen was silent for minute or so, his brows no longer furrowing in thought like they usually would when he was thinking about something. But then he looked at her, the strangeness within his blue eyes now more clear. "Which "it" would you be referring to? There are honestly so many that I wouldn't know where to start, let alone find the words to explain them.." He said, giving an odd sort of smile, different in the smallest of ways. When his gaze shifted to the children again for a small moment, the grasp of his hand tightened around Helga's slightly.
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
the pettiness is real Больше года
Definitely not what Ты think it is... Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
let me think what I think of what I think it is Больше года
Then think what Ты think what you'd like to think that I know Ты think that I think it is. :P Больше года
"All of them," Helga asserted. She clutched his hand tightly, her ears rising to listen to them. "You used to say I never listened to you... But I want to. So tell me. Tell me everything." She placed the almost finished apple back on the cart, her body position turning toward him while resting her arm around the top of a seat. She smiled lightly, giving her full attention on him unlike before. Her eyes stared deeply into his, and the hand she had on his sent a wave of honesty and comfort through him.
Wiezen looked at her, and then back to the children and to Vik, who's disguise began to disappear while she very lightly poked at the sleeping Flynn with the bone of a...something. He let out a sigh.
"Not yet...not here..." He spoke finally, his eyes turning returning to hers. "There are things that shouldn't be spoken of in the presence of other people. And there are things that people like me don't like to admit..."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Yo know that is not what I meant. You are slim and beautiful as ever, Oss (He takes her cheeks in his hands and kisses the top of her head to assure her)
Ossiana turned her head away from him, but regardless, placed a kiss on his neck afterwards. And then her ears perked. She looked passed him at the sound of jingling bells to see a enormous four-headed paper mache dragon walking onto the street, hundreds of berry sized bells attached to it. "Svyanta!!" She cried out in a cheer, yet the word that she used was one that sounded unusual to the ears of humans. But then she turned back to Enricho, remembering that he was tired. "Oh, right. Let's get you somewhere to rest up then." She said, her tail and stinger swaying behind her as she pulled him with her at a walking pace, hooking her arm around his.
Helga looked at her kids, then at Vik, then back at Wiezen. "Would you like to go somewhere a little more... Private? Maybe on a little walk?" She suggested, her thumb beginning to stroke his palm gently.

Flynn growled underneath his breath when he felt something, or someone poking him. He suddenly and unexpectedly grabbed ahold of the bone without even looking at his target, stripping the bone away from Vik. His teeth clenched at the sudden sting that came from his back, breathing heavily for a moment before glaring at the woman. "CAN YOU NOT?!"
Enricho: (He was in a state of confusion, trying his best to understand what it was that he heard escape from Ossiana's lips, until he was taken out of it when he was speaking a language he knew) Oh, of course (He followed behind Ossiana as she took lead)