Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8851-8900 of 13264

Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga raised her hand and touched her temples, the pads of her fingers feeling the tip of her horns. "I-I am not a horrible liar! Don't... Accuse-assault me!" She said, furrowing her brows. But then her look softened again and she sighed. "Let's just say mama bear came after us after you attacked her cubs...." She admitted quietly. "S-she had a few voodoo dolls and was planning on killing everyone we love... B-But it's okay now! I took care of it. I thought she was the source to your problem too, but perhaps not..."
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He followed her, a similar grin on his face) You seem to enjoy warm water, Oss. But of course, love
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"And you didn't tell me this, why?" Wiezen said, letting out a sigh, leaning against the wall for a moment. "I can still do stuff too ya know..sheesh. And just so you know, you attempting to tell me that you weren't a bad liar only proved to me that you were lying" He added, "Anyways, let's...get you get you cleaned up.." He slipped his arm around her waist and lifted her arm over his shoulders.

~

"Well, I'd prefer volcanic springs over just warm water, but it's so relaxing. A-and it reminds me of when we were at the springs back at home." Ossiana said with a light orange blush. "It was...more than good." She chuckled to herself, shivering a bit at the memory and feeling herself growing wetter again. She climbed into the hot tub, though nearly tipping over the side and falling in when she started. She let out a sigh of relief after submerging herself within the water, her body heat adjusting accordingly.
Enricho: (He followed behind Ossiana, and watched her as she sank down into the water of the tub, before following behind her. He moaned softly as the warm water surrounded his body. He finally sat down, across from Osianna, as the water began to warm him)
Helga didn't expect herself being picked up, and when Wiezen threw her over his shoulders, she blushed in embarrassment since her dress was torn too short, therefore her panties and spiderwebbed stockings were a view to everyone. She made him lower her back on the ground, a sigh of relief lingering from her lips.

"Well... Because..." Helga started before sighing, her ears drooping when she refused to be helped by Wiezen. "That night when Alzul sent one of your clones to attack me, I felt utterly weak. Like I needed someone to come rescue me, like I needed you to help me as if I couldn't help myself. I hate that feeling. Not being able to protect anything and always being dependent on someone. Someone who has done too much for me honestly." The witch's nose scrunched, refusing to let any tear fall down her cheeks. "And today... Today I was terrified, really. But I'm always terrified. I'd never faced an original and I never want to again. I wanted to feel strong... Proud... Powerful... And today, I felt that for a split second. And I want more of it. What if you're gone? I need to be strong enough to protect five children including myself. But... I'm weak.." She said, gulping lightly and rubbing her eyes to continue. "So don't you dare say you could've done something at thine current state. I might be missing a foot with a few other injuries along my body, but that doesn't matter. I don't care about the dress I worked so hard in that's now barely there. I don't care about my fucking foot that I myself had to amputate or else it would've rotten. I don't care what the heck happens to me because all in all I honestly fucking deserve it. I couldn't defeat a clone, I couldn't defeat Sonni – hell, I even fainted from using too much power. I couldn't help you stay alive, I couldn't for ONCE be a normal being and appreciate you and love you, and I couldn't even face myself." She released a long, tedious sigh. "So please, let's get you cleaned up and get you in a bed."
last edited Больше года
Wiezen was silent as he listened to her speak, his eyes furrowing while he paid attention to every word. He didn't attempt to interrupt her, or add anything as she spoke and instead waited until she finished.
He let out a small chuckle and scratched his head. "Then if you deserve that then I'd really hate to see what the hell's in store for me." He joked. But though he did so, his words were completely serious. "There's been tons of things that I haven't been able to do, but every time I've up and disappeared you've managed to keep the children safe each and every time. Meanwhile I, on the other hand, couldn't even be there for them as much as I should have and wanted to. But you...you've remained with them every step of the way. You were there to see their first few steps. Their first words. When I'm honest with myself, if there's nothing there for me to kill or protect those children from then I'm pretty much useless to a lot of people. But despite that, I just have to keep moving forward the best way I can. And if you managed to protect us all from an original then that within itself should tell you that you're strong. I'm proud of you for it, Helga. You have every right to feel proud of yourself, and proud of the strength that you used to protect the ones you love. Especially since that's better than anything I've done as of lately..."

He placed his hand on her cheek and lifted her face to his, eyes a dulling but bright blue. "I'll get to a bed a little later. You come first, and besides...we can't just dump the children off on Sonni and expect her to just pretend that we were never here. You go get some rest Helga...you need it. I think I should be able to handle everything for a while."

~

Ossiana closed her eyes as she soaked in the toasty warmth of the water, her ears lowering in satisfaction at the soothing sensation that was brought to her body. She inhaled slowly, exhaling in the same fashion. When she felt the ripples in the water caused by her lover joining her, her ears perked and she looked over to him with a warm smile. One that had been forged through thin and thick, and from all the love and care that she had for him. The same warmth laid within her eyes. Her hair had gained an additional glint of shine to it's now silky strands thanks to it being wet now, and she held her arms out to him, motioning him over into her embrace.
Enricho: (He didn't hesitate for a second. He moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her towards him, her body pressed against his)
Helga nuzzled her cheek on the palm of his hand and placed a kiss upon his thumb. She stared up at him with loving eyes, the green hue in them illuminating ever so slightly. Her orange curls tickled his hand before she smiled weakly and chuckled softly. "Thou can't comfort-assault me. If thee stands, I stand. If thee rests, I rest. If my Wiezen wants to continue with the day, I shall continue with the day." Helga wrapped her bruised arms around Wiezen's neck and placed a small kiss on his cheek. "Okay?"
Ossiana wrapped her arms around him and stared up into his eyes, her heart giving a double thump. Her plump lips pursed. "You know..sometimes it's hard to explain just how much I love you...and everything about you." She says, running her fingers over her jawline as if she were just mesmerized by him. Which in fact, she was.

~

Wiezen smiled some and nodded. "And if you stand, I'll stand with you too. If you rest, then I'll watch over you until you're rested. And if you'll continue the day with me then I'll continue with you." He placed a long, and passionate kiss onto her lips. He gave a small smile himself, and then smirking a little. "Eh, but come on. We usually have shitty days like this all the time right? And I think we both know that we're bound to have to kick something's ass at some point. It's normal for us. Like lovers, like parents." He joked, chuckling a bit. "I think we can make it through the day, yeah?"
Enricho: I feel the same way about you, love. Not sure what you did to bring out this side of me, but I'm not complaining (He stared into her eyes, refusing to pull himself away from them)
Helga didn't mind the taste from his mouth when she was kissed. Like usual, even at her weak state, she was able to replace the stench and taste the black and crimson ooze to one of freshly picked strawberries on a summer morning. The witch returned the small smirk at him to lighten the mood. "Well, we do know how to turn these shitty days around by the end of the night. My mouth can do wonders to soothe thine pain that no other remedy caaaan~" she whispered into his ear before licking it. She adjusted his tie back in place and combed his hair teasingly with her sharp nails. "I did promise thee a session of teasing for thine wicked acts against wittle ol' me," the witch ended her words in a baby voice. She took his hand and kissed it lightly, suckling on the tip of his thumb before she led the way back to the others, dragging him by his thumb wrapped in her tongue between her teeth.
last edited Больше года
Ossiana smirked a little to herself in satisfaction and accomplishment, her hazy purple eyes, now a bit more foggy, staring up into his.. "I loved you, is what I did. And I won't ever stop doing so because you're mine!~" She placed a small kiss on his lips, her hands traveling under the water and starting with stroking his length.

~

"Wicked acts? What ever do you mean?" Wiezen rolled his eyes playfully and let himself be pulled/led back to to the others, a smile resting onto his face. "I love you Helga..." He said to her telepathically, his eyes closing for a few brief seconds before they were nearing the carriage that they had left the others in.

While they were coming towards the carriage, a woman with dark black hair and a two small velvet horns was coming from the opposite direction, a blue and white umbrella rested across her shoulder. She was heading towards the carriage as well, dressed in a black kimono like gown with hundreds of small white birds painted beautifully and carefully across it, a thick bush of bronze colored fur sewed across each side of the shoulders and connected together where it draped at her neck. Her hair was let down in the front, and the rest was held together by a long french braid that came to just above her waist. Resting upon her head was a small crown of bones that had finally crafted jewels and diamonds embedded into it. She stopped in front of the carriage, her nose twitching in a gentle manner as she sniffed the air. Her soft wine red eyes stared at it, her brows furrowing as if she were trying to figure something out. This of course, was Bonnus.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He returned the small kiss, but moaned when he felt Ossiana grab hold of his length. It didn't take much for her to get him excited again)
"Nah-ahhh.... But I love you moooooorrreeeee!~" The witch insisted telepathically. She suckled on his thumb for a few more seconds, lathering it in her saliva before finally releasing him until they got to the carriage. Her senses weren't as sharp at he moment, so she couldn't detect Bonnus's scent from where she was. She simply just continued to limp her way closer to the carriage, knocking before opening it. When she saw that all her children were in there and none were missing or dead, she sighed of relief. Seeing their eyes let Helga know that she did good today.

Helga helped Wiezen up the stairs and into the carriage, making space for him to sit down across from her children. She looked around at the various seats she could take, but ended up shrugging and just parting her legs to sit on Wiezen's lap. She straddled him tightly yet pleasurably where she purposely grinded her behind against his crotch area as a tease. She then began to place small smooches along his neck.
last edited Больше года
"You know...the more I'm with you, the more I love you. The more I fall in love with you all over again." Ossiana whispered to him, her words accompanied by a warm breath of air onto his neck as she spoke. Her soft hands massaged his growing erection slowly, stroking his shaft and length with care. She licked her tongue across his collar bone and up to his lips. The heat of her palms began to overcome the water as they stroked him a bit quicker. "Oh~ Perhaps you're not the only one that feels the way I do either." She gave his length a tug, her breasts pushing into his chest as she kissed him once more, this time deeper, hungrily.

~

Wiezen didn't exactly see Bonnus approach the carriage, mainly due to the fact that not only were they coming from opposite directions, but the transporters that pulled the carriage were big enough to be in the way of his sight as he and Helga were going to the steps. Along the way, he helped her just as she was helping him, making sure that she didn't fall since she only had one foot to use. The moment he sat down across, he felt the agitating knot in his back finally pop, and a sigh of relief slid from his lips quietly until he was joined by his lover. He mumbled a bit when he felt her backside rubbing around his crotch area and resisted the sudden urge that came to him as he felt her lips against his neck.

Sonni, on the other hand, was cradling Jacob in her arms while having Zealia resting on her lap, the three of them almost half-asleep at best. She didn't really have a problem with looking after any of the children since a lot of them seemed to like her. When Wiezen and Helga had entered in through the door, her head lifted from its lean against the wall, and she let out a small yawn, looking at the couple for a moment until she began to notice their condition compared to when they had both left. "Uhh...guys...not to sound rude, or nitpicky or anything, but the both of you look like half of a mess. And two halves make the whole so...should I even bother asking or do you guys need some time to..you know...take a breather or something?"

"No, I think we've gotten most of it under control...I think. We're here for your day, so we'll be fine." Wiezen answered, giving a smile. "It's just been a lot to deal with as of lately, so being here takes a bit of a load off of our shoulders I guess. But Helga's made everything better."

Sonni looked from Wiezen, then to Helga, observing the couple suspiciously. "Well...that's a good right? Like, you two are on good terms and all that stuff, right?"

"Good terms?" Wiezen chuckled before smacking Helga on the butt without warning, her torn dress making it much more easier than it already would have been. Except that now he was able to touch a bit more skin than he would have before. "Moreso almost perfect at the moment."
Enricho: I feel the same way about you, love (He moaned as she began to move at a quicker pace. His hands couldn't help but explore her body, slowly moving around it as he returned the loving kiss)
Helga's droopy ears perked every now and then at the words coming from both her lover and Sonni, but she didn't talk. The witch did indeed furrowed her eyebrows and pouted when she said she looked like a mess; she tried her best fixing herself up again to no avail? Helga roles her eyes softly and she simply just rested her tired head above Wiezen's shoulder, humming lightly into his ears. When she was slapped, unlike other times where she blushed or squealed, this time she only chuckled, exhaling warm air into his ear from her breath purposefully. Her forked tongue poked out between her lips, lathering his ear in her saliva from where she sat. A large smirk expanded across her face before she rested her chin on his shoulder again. And oddly enough, she spent wasting the current magic she regained with a little game of hers. Small, warm vibrations of magic pulsed throughout Wiezen's body because of her. Even though she sat there looking all innocent and frail, she was indeed planning something mischievous for the night to come. The vibrations she sent through his body grew in power, and slowly when from his chest to in between his thighs – with no warning whatsoever when it would hit his shaft.
Ossiana blushed a bit at the sound of her lover's moans, the purple within her eyes melting into a darker shade as she looked up at him after parting from their kiss. She licked her lips, her hips swaying as she broke away from him and turned. The grasp of her hands rested on a segment of the hot tub and her backside rose from the water. "Come on Chocho~, let's get to it!"

~

Sonni had smiled a little at the response that she had been given, her hope now being restored in a manner that finally allowed her restless thoughts to soothe some. "Well, I hope that means we get to carry on about our day then."

"I guess we will. I mean, we are going to be at a very special event a little later today. It would be nice to know where the hell I'm going." Wiezen, who had chuckled some himself when Helga had lathered his ear, furrowed his brows when he felt the pulsing of magic running through him. His eyes wondered to his bandaged arm almost immediately, though he didn't make any movement to actually check on it. He didn't want Helga worrying more than she already was.
But as the vibrations began to grow, he realized that he shouldn't have been worried about her worrying, but more so of what she was up to now. His attention was redirected away from the matter when Sonni had began speaking again.

"Hey, I almost forgot. I've been meaning to ask you guys about something. This honey moon thing...where should I take Bonni? I sorta suck at coming up with places that we haven't been already, so I'm kind of stumped on the idea...."

Wiezen thought for a moment. "Hm, a place to go after a wedding...well, I wouldn't know because we've never went through with i--" He let out a gasp, his words being cut off as he held in a moan when he felt the vibrations hit his shaft, his length waking quickly into an erection.

Sonni raised her eyebrow in question when Wiezen had stopped so suddenly. "You alright?"

Wiezen exhaled slowly, his erection giving a throb or two before he shifted himself some, sitting up more from his former slouch. "U-uhh...yeah, just got a..uh...cramp, is all."

Sonni blinked for a moment, but then shrugged a little. "Oh...I hate those things. Especially the ones you get in the middle of your foot sometimes. Or the calf muscle ones, those hurt like heck! But, you were saying?"

"Oh, yeah, about that. I think Helga can give you some better advice on that type of stuff than I can." Wiezen responded and scratched his head a little.
Enricho: Of course, love (His eyes moved over her body once again, amazed by how she looked. His hands reached forward and grabbed hold of her hips, before inserting his erection into her entrance, moaning from the lust and passion, and as he rested inside of her for a brief moment, he began to move slowly in and out of her)
Helga grinned a little, humming in curiosity as she lifted her head to interlock her eyes with Wiezen's. "Oh, is my Wiezen alright?" She questioned in a teasing matter. "Cramps really are annoying," she said, smirking a little while continuing to send small vibrations through his body. She looked back at Sonni and bit her lip, sending another pulse to his shaft. "Honeymoon? Hmm... How about a trip to the beach? Or somewhere isolated from the world? Somewhere where you two can learn something new."
Ossiana moaned lustfully, her grip on the side of the hottub tightening when she felt him pushing inside of. The heat from her body grew in temperature, and she began to push her backside towards him as he started moving in and out of her.

~

"Isolated from the world? That's what the bedroom's for..." Sonni said, her finger going to her chin as she thought about it to herself. "Somewhere we can learn something new....." She mumbled to herself, laying the now sleeping children down on a comfy pillow that she had one of the serving guards bring in.

Wiezen's erection began to gradually swell as more vibrations were sent coursing through his body, and the pulse that met his shaft didn't help. His shaft twitched and his erection gave a hard throb. He looked at Helga with a small squint, but then a smirk appeared. "Hey, Sonni. Helga's been wanting to tell you about how she made those oils that she gave you earlier. I also think she might have a few places in mind where you and Bonni can go to relax."

Sonni looked up from her thinking with an expression of curiosity. "Hmph, we can go over both." She looked to Helga. "Alright, lets start namin' some places!" Her head turned quickly at the sound of a short three knocks. When the door opened, her eyes lit up in a way that they hadn't done since she'd been with them. "Bonni!" She exclaimed, jumping up from her seat in the carriage. "Where have you been?!"

Before Bonnus could even speak and greet everyone, she was pulled into a hug by her fiance before being gifted with a long and passion felt kiss. When it was finally severed, a light blush stung at her cheeks, and she smiled kindly. "I see thou've taken to gathering our guests?"

"They've been here for like....for like an hour and some minutes! A-are you here? Like, here with us finally? No more meetings or call outs?" Sonni asked, sounding a bit anxious.

"I believe so, to my knowledge I'm quite sure." Bonnus answered, moving a curl of Sonni's hair behind her ears.

"YES!!" Sonni cheered, a satisfied grin coming to her face.

Bonnus chuckled some, turning to Wiezen and Helga. "Ah, friends, it is fantastic to see that thou are here. Welcome to my Kingdom. My apologies for my absence and inability to give thee all a more professional welcoming."

"Heeey, I was professional!" Sonni said in defense. "And we got here fast too!"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He moaned with pleasure, his erection pushing in and out of her with some force in it, as he continued to stare over her body, the grip of his hands trying to remain soft as they rested on her hips)
Ossiana moved her hips along accordingly with her lover's thrusts, her walls clenching around his erection every time he hit one of her sweet spots. She moaned loudly in pleasure, her hips moving faster with his, wanting him to go into her harder.
Jade_23 commented…
Should the RP be titled 50 Shades of Enricross now? xD Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I'm laughing. When I laugh, bad things happen XD Remember this. Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Like Weizen and Helga aren't doing anything right now XD Больше года
Enricho: (His thrusts began to become more and more hard, his moans starting to be more frequent. He grabbed her tail once again with one of his hands and held onto it as he continued to thrust hard into her)
"Oh! Greetings Bonbon. How are thee?" Helga turned her head to face the new face. "It's been a while. You look great! Doesn't she, Wiezen?" She looked at her lover and dared a smirk, pulsing over his crotch some more. "We've been waiting for thine arrival. The kids were excited to see you."
Ossiana's back went into a arch the moment her tail was grabbed again. Her walls gripped his erection, moans rolling from her lips when the thrusts had gotten harder. Her hips began to move a bit faster, syncing with his thrusts.

~

"Y-yeah, she's definitely right Bonnus...y-you look great!" Wiezen while trying to keep is moans at bay. And as Bonnus started to speak again, he shifted Helga as if he were leaning a bit closer towards Bonnus to listen more closely to what she was saying. However, what he was really up to was getting even. He lifted Helga's backside slightly and sat himself up more in his seat, and as he rested her back down, his throbbing erection prodded into her panties, his shafting pushing against her entrance. Each time it throbbed, it prodded itself inside of her just slightly.

"I thank thee both greatly." Bonnus tipped her head to the side slightly as she stared at the two for a moment. They seemed to be doing...better. Her eyes scanned the carriage, going to the children, which brought a smile to her face as she saw that they were sleeping. And then she turned to Sonni. "Have the others arrived?"

"Well...Flynn threw his back out and Franny went to go check on him. I got them a room to use, mostly for Flynn though. So there's that. But..." Sonni let out a sigh and looked away some. "They're not here yet. She's not here yet."

Bonnus's ears twitched, lowering a little. "Would thou like me to search for them? I will go search for her if you'd like."

"N-no, no no no!" Sonni said quickly. "You stay here, you've been gone for too long as it is. I just..." She scratched her arm a little, her eyes staring at her feet before returning to Bonnus's. "She's coming...I haven't given up on that." She pulled on a small smile. "But since you're here now, the more the merrier."

Bonnus smiled warmly and nodded, her attention returning to Wiezen and Helga. "How have thou all been? Art thee enjoying Deodrain so far?"
Helga's cheeks reddened a bit when she felt him prodding against her. She shivered lightly, inhaling a large bubble of air before exhaling. She smiled innocently, slowly rubbing herself against his erection while speaking rather calmly. "It's been beautiful. The scenery here is absolutely a-astonishing." The witch said, her voice cracking a bit at the end. "How has it been for you, my love?" She looked back at Wiezen with a daring smirk. "Exhilarating?" The witch suggested while rubbing against him rougher.
Enricho: (He continued to thrust into her, keeping a tight but careful grip on her tail. Exhaustion began to hit him, his pants begin more and more frequent, but he continued to thrust into, refusing to stop until he was finished)
Ossiana moaned louder and louder, a little drool dripping from her lips. She bit her lip as he began to hit sweet spots more frequently as she panted. She began to squeeze around him tighter, the movements of her walls becoming instinctive. "Richo!~ Richo!!~" She began to moan his name louder and louder, her voice changing ever so slightly as she threw her head back. "R-right there! Ooo yes, right there!"

~

Wiezen bit the inside of his lip as Helga rubbed against his erection, bringing about another of the many hard throbs to come. He tried looking out the window while listening to Helga speak about the scenery, smirking a little when he heard the crack in her voice. He turned his head when she mentioned him, seeing her smirk. When she started grinding against his erection rougher, he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I-it's been...well, new. Yeah, I-I think that's the word for it." He cleared his voice. "Can't wait to try the food and see what the rest of the culture here is like." His tip prodded against her entrance more, but this time he gave a small but hard push and his shaft pushed against her panties enough for it to go in. His erection began to throb wildly at the familiar motion, and he returned her daring smirk. "Right, Helga?"
Enricho: (He bit down on his bottom lip as he trusted harder and harder, striking all of her spots as best as he could )
"O-ooh f-fu--" Ossiana drew in a sharp gasp, the sensation of her hot spots being struck driving her mind over board. She moaned loudly as she climaxed, her juices releasing onto his length while he thrusted into her.
last edited Больше года
Helga whimpered silently to herself, gulping the moan she refused to let out. She didn't dare to speak. Instead, she just smiled and nodded rather quickly. She lifted herself up a little bit, trying to wiggle away from his grasp and sit on his thigh instead. But then an idea popped to mind and she stayed exactly where she was. She could feel herself getting more wet by the minute. The witch rubbed herself even rougher, sending more of the vibrations through his body with magic. "Do you like it, Wiezy? The alcohol here, of course." She chuckled.
Wiezen snickered to himself when Helga didn't speak and resorted to nodding instead of actually answering. He watched in amusement when she attempted to get away from him, and stiffened where he sat, in both manners of speaking when he felt more of the vibrations from Helga's magic run through him. When his erection stiffened, more of his shaft pushed into her through her panties and he bit his tongue quickly just as a small moan would have escaped. The rougher she rubbed against him, the harder his length throbbed. He exhaled through his nostrils before speaking. "The alcohol here is the best." He said, his calmness and the pleasure that he felt coming to a stalemate.

Bonnus seemed to be rather pleased by this, for a small but well defined and dignified smile came to her lips. "But of course. It is from here that the finest of the fine wines are made, where the most natural and tasteful of beers are brewed, and some of the strongest liquors in the lands are brought about. It is to be expected."

"Right!" Sonni agreed. "I remember my first day here....it was freakin' awesome. I had never gotten so drunk in my life!"

Bonnus raised her eyebrows slightly. "So intoxicated that thou attempted to climb our castle insisting that thee could, and may I quote, "Fly like the clouds are doing". Not to mention that it took two and a half hours and making what humans like to call sandwiches to finally convince thee to come down to safety." She chuckled.

A vague blush came to Sonni's cheeks from embarrassment. "I was drunk okay!" She insisted. "And besides, the night we had afterwards was worth it." She grinned a little. "Right?"

Now it was Bonnus's turn to blush. "I,,have no knowledge of what thou is referring to."
"Ooh, W-Wiezen has a strong resistance to alcohol," Helga dared to speak. Her rubbing seemed to stop all of a sudden, for she unexpectedly lowered her body some more, letting his erection enter her just a little bit and teasingly getting up to release him. She did these continuous motions until she herself felt the burning passion between her thighs. "W-Wiezy, do you want to go f-for a drink?" She stammered lightly.
Enricho: (As he thrusted deep into her, he released inside of her once again, more so than before. With his lust satisfied and his exhaustion at his peak, he leaned back down into the water, panting heavily)
Ossiana released a second time along with her lover, her walls clenching around him to squeeze out every last bit as he came inside of her. She sunk down into the water, panting, her body quivering in delight at the pleasure that she had received. But after a few minutes she regrouped herself, looking back at him, taking a moment to catch her breath before she spoke. "I'm thinking of three magical words right now...can you guess them?"

~

Wiezen had found himself starting to laugh a bit when Bonnus told them about the short story of Sonni getting drunk...TOO drunk if anything. The throbbing of his erection had began to calm until Helga had lowered down more and made a little more of it push inside of her. The back of his head leaned back against the carriage wall, and he let out a slightly trembling breath. His erection had began to ache, the throbbing beginning to become much harder as he began to feel her moisture from her entrance running through his pants around his erection. "I think a drink s-sounds great right about now!" He answered quickly. But then he looked to the children and gnawed on his lip slightly as he turned back to Helga. "They're asleep, but we can't just give them off to Sonni and Bonnus. We don't even know if they'd mind!" He spoke to her telepathically. "But maybe...maybe just a little--" He lowered her body back down while keeping one arm wrapped around her waist, pushing a little more of his erection inside of her. He quickly placed a small kiss on her lips, one long enough to stop the incoming moan that had found it's way out into the air for a very brief second.

"A drink?" Bonnus questioned, staring at them both in a way that made it seem as if she already knew what was going on. But her next few words eased the thought. "That sounds wonderful for the moment. Gods know I need one."

"And me? What about meeeheheee, can I drink now? At least one? Two?" Sonni asked, grabbing Bonnus by the shoulders and shaking her gently. "Pllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaase?"

"Oh very well. I suppose you do deserve it since it seems like you've been behaving yourself accordingly." Bonnus answered.
Enricho: (As he rested, he picked his head back up to look at her) Let me guess. You love me?
"Hmmm...perhaps. It depends on if you say it first or not." Ossiana said, giving an odd sort of chuckle. "It sounds better coming from you.."
Enricho: Alright then. I love you, Oss. How's that (He gives her a small smile as he looks into her eyes)
Helga pouted in a whisper. "Is my Wiezy saying no to her favorite little witch? His favorite nymph? I'm sure they'll be juuuusssttt fiiiiinnneeee..." She responded telepathically, lowering herself just a little bit more in a tease. She looked back at the others, inhaling before speaking. "Y-You guys go ahead and get thine drinks. The kids were excited to see thee, s-so you may take them as well..."
Ossiana returned the smile as she turned around to face him, the water swaying along with her movements. "That's such a beautiful...beautiful thing to hear from you..." As she made her way to him, her skin began be covered in cracks, her eyes staring into his as they returned to their original color. And then into an icy silver-white. When rested her hand on his chest, her smile then becoming a smirk as her tail stiffened and broke away into a mist. "Because I love you too..." She placed her lips to his and her cracked skin shattered and fell off into the water as she kissed him, only to reveal another layer of skin. Soft, and much paler skin. Her long white hair began falling out into hundreds of strands until it reached a certain length. And then she pulled away, Ossiana no longer being the one standing there with him.

Macross grinned up at him. "Or at least, I loved you. But now, I'm not so sure. Let's find out." Before he could react, in one quick strike, she jabbed him the throat with the palm of her hand, hard enough to hurt like hell but not deal death. "And you never knew the difference, except that it was better than before." She rolled her eyes, her hand going under the water and grabbing him by the balls and squeezing them. Resting her other hand on his neck, she spoke into his ear. "Consider this our official parting. Thanks for the favor, I needed the closure. Guess this "piece" has her own puzzle. More than you thought huh? Call it even, honey~" She hopped out of the hot tub, going over to one of the bags that she had brought in with her. The other ones were filled with rocks. She was fully dressed in tight fitting leather in no time at all. "And about that suit. You're welcome. You're fucking, welcome Enricho." She said sharply. "Ta-Ta~!" She gave a little wave before heading out the door.

~

Wiezen's foot tapped against the floor slightly, the urge to just have at it with the nymph increasing. "Helga kids can't go into bars or wherever they're going." But he sort of wished that they would be able to.

"Oh what? You two aren't gonna have a drink after you brought it up? That's so la--" Sonni had begun, being bought to a stop when Bonnus lifted her hand.

"They have children that the must tend to. It is similar to you and I and our kingdom. Responsibilities are a must....or perhaps we could lend them a room for them. After all, they are asleep, and it is a night for the adults, no?"

"YES!" Wiezen said almost instantly. "Uhh, I mean...I couldn't agree more." But when he looked to his children he became a bit unsure, and turned to Helga for a decision.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He griped his throat in pain as he fell back, his mind racing at what was going on. As soon as he was able to catch he breath, he turned to speak his mind, but Macross was already gone and out of the door. He stared at the door in shock, not sure what to say or what had even happened. He was at a loss for words, and all he could do was stand up and try to figure out what was happening, unable to find any answers to any of his questions)
"Hmmmm~" The witch began, poking her tongue out as she looked upward. "Weeeelll, if Wiezen truuulllyyyy wants to, then I suppose we should. W-We'll be with thee shortly. Around 15 minutes," she assured, then looked back at Wiezen for a moment. "Hmm.. Make that 10." She smiled innocently at the others, faking it perfectly. Recently she had been gaining more control of her emotions and powers. She leaned a little forward to display more of her rear at her lover on purpose, fully releasing herself from him until she leaned backward and swallowed him almost whole, pausing before she could reach the end on purpose. It took all her willpower to not let out a moan, and instead she bit her lip. "Carry on now, I'm sure you'd like to see the sunset before it's too laaaatteee....~" She spoke in a sing-along accent.
Much like before, Ossiana came into the room minutes later, except that she mumbled something to herself as she entered. Her tail was coiled around her waist securely, holding two extra bags. But she stopped in her tracks, seeing that Enricho was in the hot tub. She poked her lip out. "Chochooo, And you didn't wait for me?!" She paused again, sniffing the air when a scent caught her attention.

A blush came to her face. "Have you...have you been pleasuring yourself? No fair, that was suppose to be for me!"

~

Wiezen furrowed his brow as Helga was speaking to Sonni and Bonnus. "Fifteen minutes? Ten?" He questioned, a brow raised along with him doing so. "Yeah, for you maybe." He muttered. When she leaned forward, he felt the itching at the palm of his hand but he kept it at bay. He coughed slightly to play off an almost moan when she had leaned backward. The throbbing in his erection went mad soon afterwards as he was teased with the thought of being inside of her. So while she spoke to Bonnus and Sonni once more, he pushed his erection almost passed her panties where the rest of his covered length forced itself inside. He pulled her back against him and let out a quiet moan into her ear.

Sonni and Bonnus looked at one another for a moment, and it didn't take long for Sonni to say something. "Can we just go get some stuff to drink from The Slok? I like what they had last time, it was good to drink.''

"Of course love, anything that thee desires. Thou should know by now that I refuse to settle for just any fickle liquor my dear." Bonnus took Sonni's hand in hers, entangling their fingers and smiling.

"You guys catch up soon!" Sonni said while they were heading out the door, she and Bonnus taking the sleeping children along with them. "I don't think I've had to chance to tell you how good you look today..." She could be heard speaking as the carriage door closed behind them.
Enricho: (He saw that Ossiana was there, but he was not too sure if it was the real Ossiana or Macross again) Oss, is that you?
Ossiana blinked. "Well of course it is. Sorry that I took so long, or if I took too long. Some rude asshole shoved me in front of one of the cargo carts while I was on the way to look for some strings before I got started. It....It ran over my tail..." She pouted. And then her demeanor changed for a moment. "And whoever that was was lucky I stopped to help those people pick up their stuff after I flipped over their cart. B-but it was on accident though, and I apologized and helped them fix it!" She added quickly at the end. "And if only I could find the little crab that caused it in the first place..." She muttered, going over to the bed to throw the bags on it before stretching, her tail uncoiling to stretch along with her. She winced a little and rubbed her hand across her stinger. "Ow....still a little sore I guess..."
last edited Больше года
Helga bit her bottom lip, retaining a moan when she was pulled downward, feeling him filling her insides. She forced a quivering smile as they left, wiggling her fingers and waving goodbye. "Toooddleeesss!~" The witch said, her ears perking the slightest when she heard the door of the carriage shut. She released a soft sigh, tensing a little when she felt a throb in between her thighs. But instead of giving herself in so easily, she dared to hum lightly and pull herself away from him where only the tip prodded against her entrance. She leaned a little outward again and looked the other way purposefully, staring out the window. "What a beaautiful sight," she commented as if nothing. She sent another jolt through Wiezen's body, and invisible force tugging at his most sensitive areas. "It sure gives one... A rush." She smirked.
Enricho: (Feeling a little safer with it being her, and hopefully, the real her, he fell back into the water, giving an exhausted sigh, his head leaning back against the edge)
Ossiana yawned before going to the hot tub, walking behind Enricho while his head was resting against the edge. Both of her hands wen to either side of his face and she gave his lips a tender kiss. "Mind if I join you? You seem so lonely in here all by yourself." She teased with a smile.

~

Wiezen let out a heavy sigh as soon as he had heard the door of the carriage close behind Sonni and Bonnus as they left to go indulge themselves in a drink. A wave of relief began to come over him until Helga had pulled away. He let out a small groan when it was only his tip that poked at her entrance. But something was different with him this time. "Yep, it's a beautiful day outside and it's about to be one in here, too. You're right too. I've got a rush." As he spoke, he was already in undoing his pants, moving his underwear out of the way along with them. A grin came to his face, and he pulled himself up from his seat and shoved all his erection inside of her at once. He let out a moan that had been waiting to escape, pushing her against the opposite seats on the opposite side, his right hand finding her hair wrapped in it's grasp. He pulled all the way out of her until he reached his tip. "You said 10 or 15 minutes right? Well then we better hurry shouldn't we?" He shoved all of his throbbing erection back inside of her, pushing into her deep while his giving light tug at her hair.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Yeah, sure. Just a little... mentally exhausted, that's all. Guess I've been thinking too much and all that (He didn't dare try to bring up what happened. The last thing he needed was more stress added by this other piece of Ossiana wondering around)