Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8951-9000 of 13264

Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga squealed in pleasure when she was smacked again, giggling with a small snort at the end. "Oooh, Wiezzyyy, why must thee always punish thine favorite nymph with these p-positions-- ahhh~" She moaned in a shiver as she felt him enter her, her words turning into mumbles.

Wiezen Jr. Was missing now for 10 minutes. He was indeed getting shocked somewhere, but he was already far away from them to hear his whimpers. Jacob climbed Sonni's back and sighed sleepily.
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Because Helgy, you love them. My favorite lewd nymph loves her punishments." Wiezen pressed his lips to hers lustfully just as her words had drifted into mumbles of pleasure, his tongue ravishing her mouth as it that were its rightful place. He bit her lip softly, leading into another kiss as his erection throbbed inside of her impatiently. He began to move his hips again, pulling out of her some only to thrust back into her harder, his pace beginning to quicken. His head leaned back against the wall and he panted for a moment as his length pumped in and out of her.

~

Ossiana cupped his face within the palms of her hands, not being able to resist the urge to have her lips against his again. She kissed him softly but passionately, her tongue scrubbing against his slowly before their mouths parted ways. She grinned some. "Well, it's a good thing that you won't have to!~" She giggled and pushed him down onto the bed gently, climbing on top of him teasingly as she reached across the bed to grab one of the bags that she had brought along.

But she paused for a moment, her ears perking as she saw another bag, but that one was filled with rocks. And unlike the bag that she had retrieved, which was made of animal carcass on the outside, this one was a normal bag. Her head tipped in curiosity briefly until she snapped out of it, remembering that she wanted her lover to eat before she did anything else. She removed a childishly wrapped rectangular box from the bag along with the chopsticks that they had come with. She then turned to him, her hand going over his eyes. "No peeking!"

~

Bonnus glanced over at Sonni, becoming puzzled at the sight of her expression towards her. She saw worry and anxiousness while looking into her eyes for those brief seconds. She blinked once before taking her hand and interlocking their fingers. "I am alright, thou should fear not."

Sonni managed to rock the sleeping Jacob as she held her lover's hand in hers, the warm feeling of reassurance washing over her. "Hey, that looks like the place up there!"
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (As she climbed on top of him, he was tempted to wrap his arms around her, but stopped as soon as she reached over him to grab a small bag. He turned his head to the other side as she spoke to him) Alright, alright.
Helga's moans became small growls of ecstasy as she felt him enter and release her. Her thighs began to go numb where she could no longer feel them straining at her position. When Wiezen threw his head back, she grabbed his tie and pulled him forward, panting softly into his face. "Thou is right, Helgy does loooove her master's punishments. But she loves her master more!~" She whimpered a little at the end, distracting the continuous burning thrusts by stroking his cheek lightly and smiling down at him with eyes that told him she loved every bit of his being. A small smirked expanded across her face and she stubbornly shoved her whole body downward, swallowing him whole unexpectedly and grinding her rear against his lap. She went back up to her original position she was told to stay in the first place. "I thought my Wieezyy looved when her nymph was stubboornn..~"
last edited Больше года
Ossiana poked her tongue out a little bit while keeping Enricho's eyes covered, her stringer being used at a tool to dissect the colorful wrapping around the box that she had retrieved. After it had been removed, the steamy aroma that had been trapped within the box started seeping from the small holes in the top. Carefully poking her stinger through one of the holes, she lifted the top of the box from the rest and uncovered his eyes, revealing the proud grin that had come to her face. "Ta-daaa!"

Within the box on the left side, there was a type of sushi that consisted of a slice of seared fish that laid over pressed vinegard rice, lightly coated with pickled ginger and garnished in soy sauce accompanied with wasabi. In the center of the box on a separate dishware were finely cut pork cutlets that had been deep fried and quenched with fresh tomato sauce with two uneven chunks of broccoli. And finely on the right side of the box container sat a crisp and sweet blue berry chard tartlet with just slightly burnt edges. "

~

Wiezen's moans had become blended in with Helga's as their physical affection continued, Helga's pants feeling warm against his face. "And Helgy's master loves his mistress~" His eyes met hers when she smiled at him, and for a moment his erection became completely stiff. The rush came and went before it started throbbing again, and when his length had been taken in completely it stiffened in the same manner once more, Wiezen letting out a loud moan. And then he chuckled. "Anything to keep yourself moving, hm?" He grinned, kissing her hungrily, lustfully as he plunged his erection back inside of her and began to thrust in a rougher manner, no longer holding himself at bay.
Enricho: (He stared at the box. the design of it was impressive enough, but the contents inside amazed him). Goodness, Oss. I hope this didn't cost you a fortune
Helga's tongue hung out carelessly as her body continuously jumped with each thrust she was gifted with. "W-Wieezzyyy!!~" She whimpered. "It's not fair if y-your nymph releases twice and thine haven't yet-ahhh!" The witch moaned, resisting the urge to let her juices flow again.
"W-well...um..." Ossiana gave a sort of nervous chuckle, grabbing the chopsticks and breaking them open. "There was some spent here and there, but screw a fortune 'cuz I have you. But I hope you like it." She said, grabbing a grabbing a piece of the cutlets along with half of one of the chunks of broccoli, blowing at the steam that rose from it softly and holding it to his lips.

~

"Y-you're the one who said---oh gods--t-ten minutes!" Wiezen responded in a moan, small squirts of release beginning to pour out from his tip with each thrust. When his erection stiffened out again, his thrusting pace increased. He licked his tongue against hers before pulling it into his mouth where it was dominated by his own.
Enricho: (He shrugged as he accepted the food into his mouth, the taste of it becoming overwhelming as he chewed it in his mouth and swallowed) It's delicious, Oss. But you didn't have to pay for all of this just for my sake
"Well of course I did, how else would you have gotten something satisfying to eat? And besides, if you like it then it was more than worth the time and gold," Ossiana moved a few strands of her hair aside and grabbed a piece of fish and a little rice with the chopsticks before plopping it into his mouth. "Not to mention that the ingredients were something that I needed."
Enricho: Well, if so, then you at least deserve to eat as well. It isn't fair if I'm the only one being fed, Oss. You went through the trouble to get it. You even hurt your precious tail. Certainly, you deserve a taste of this meal more than I do (He kept a grin on his face as he spoke to her, but refused to eat anymore until she had some as well)
"But...but I don't need to eat anything." Ossiana says while trying to decide on whether to give him more of the fish or pork ended up just deciding on both, picking some of both up with the chopsticks. But when she put it to his lips and he refused to eat anymore, she poked out her lip a little. "Really, I don't have any need to eat at the moment, I still have a day or two left." She said, holding the chopsticks to his lips again. "Pleeeeeeeease, Chocho?"
Enricho: (Seeing her begging, he couldn't help but do what she wanted) Oh, fine (He allowed his mouth to open for her to feed him)
"Thank you!" Ossiana's ears perked and she smiled warmly when he opened his mouth for the food. But just for his sake, she took a small bite of some of the fish herself. She considered the chard tartlet as a dessert, so it was left untouched for now.
Enricho: Anything for my love, Oss (He gave her a reassuring smile as he looked her in the eyes again, trying to keep his arms from wrapping around her once again)
When she pulled away after the passionate kiss, a long strand of saliva joined each of their tongues until it finally severed. Her ears were drooped, and some curls from her head were disheveled from where they were tugged by Wiezen. The red of her lips were gone, and instead replaced with her bare, pink lip color. She moaned in ecstasy into his ear, "Oo-oohhh, Wieezzyy, thine nymph begs thee to release fooorr heeerrrr. Let it aaallll out for meeee~" The witch played with a few loose strands from his slicked back hair. Her breasts pressed against his chest while her chin rested on his collarbone, looking up at him like a begging puppy.
Oss's ears twitched at his words, and her smile returned. "Anything?" She stirred the food around with her chopsticks and fed him some more of it. "All I desire is your love and trust."

~

Wiezen moaned and sort of chuckled at her request in the same instance. "Very well then." His thrusts transitioned from rough to nearly violent, his shaft now starting to throb again without mercy. In just a couple more thrusts of his lustful nature, he couldn't stop his hot juices from flooding inside of her as he released. He let out a loud moan, pushing her as far down on his erection as he could as he continued to dump in all out inside of her.
Enricho: That's good. Because you already have both of those, love (He continued to eat the food she fed to him, knowing that she probably wouldn't let him move until he finished)
When his rough thrusts became nearly violent, her moans became high-pitched, but she forced herself to remain in that same position without complaint. The brink of her eyes became watery slightly as his pace increased. And when she felt the first flood of his juices invade her walls, her ears perked at their fullest potential she too unexpectedly released for the second time. The clashing of both their juices made her smile sheepishly, and she eased her chin back over his shoulder to recover, her ears lowering and her moan dying as her body twitched every now and then.
"A refreshing reassurance." Ossiana smiled brightly at his words, her ears twitching into a perk before going back into their state of relaxation as she continued to make sure her lover ate well. She found herself humming softly while studying every feature of his face and body. She only took her eyes away from him when she went to gather more for him to eat from the box only to find that the first two courses were gone, leaving only the tartlet to be enjoyed.

~

The back of Wiezen's head rested against the wall of the carriage as he panted gently, his hands moving across her body smoothly when she rested her chin over his shoulder. A gave her backside a light slap and wrapped his arms around her in a lazy hold, smiling. "Better, mistress?"
Enricho: (Seeing as they were now nearing the end of his meal, he sat and waited patiently, those his eyes continued to trail over her body as she was distracted with the contents of the box)
"Mistress is much better," Helga nuzzled her cheek against Wiezen's chest, letting out a satisfied sigh. She sort of chuckled before placing a kiss on his chin. She rested on him, mumbling since her face was pressed against his chest. "I wuuuuvvvv woooooo~"
Ossiana poked at the tartlet the chopsticks after the first failed attempts at picking it up with them. Her brows furrowed and she ended up breaking one of them out of a very light frustration, and instead used the other one to kebab the dessert that she had "gotten" for her lover. She gave an accomplished "hmph" when she found that her tactic worked, and carefully she broke off a portion and pushed it into her lover's mouth to enjoy.

~

A smile came across Wiezen's face for a moment as he stared down at her in thought. He then chuckled himself with an accidental snort. "I love you too, Helga." He kissed the top of her head while she rested on him; he leaned his head back against the wall and sighed in satisfaction. He was silent for a few tedious minutes until finally, he spoke again. "Hey...can I ask you somethin'?"
Enricho: (He accepted the sweet dish into his mouth and slowly began to chew it. Once he swallowed, clearing his mouth of any blockage, he spoke) I guess that's one way to use those utensils
"Well, it was either that or try to cram the entire thing into your mouth...and I'm not very fond of the second option." Ossiana gave a soft giggle, breaking off another piece of the tartlet. Unlike the first, this one had a more tarty than sweet taste.
Enricho: (He accepted the food into his mouth again, savoring the flavor it had) Perhaps you should have some of this desert, Oss. You're more fond of sweet food than I am
Ossiana's ears twitched a little. "I am?" Her head tipped to the side vaguely as she went into thought. It felt odd, reason being that she couldn't remember the last time that she had eaten something sweet. "Hm..I suppose I may be." She spoke. "But I'm afraid there isn't any for me to have." She smiled and showed him the now empty box. "And you say that I'm more fond of sweet foods." She laughed lightheartedly.
Enricho: (He couldn't help but laugh along with her) Alright, maybe I'll just have to buy you something later. But for now, we just have each other's company until that wedding begins (His arms coiled around her like a snake once again, staring into her eyes) So I'm sure something will come to us to help pass the time
Ossiana loved the sound of his laughter. She grinned a little at what he said too, her arms snaking around his neck as she gazed back into his eyes. "Perhaps something has already come up to...help us pass the time along." She placed a tender kiss to his lips. "And maaaaybeee, at the wedding there just might be more of that "something" for us." Her rear began to grind against his groin slowly, teasingly. And then she stopped as something came to mind. "Hey lets explore!" She said suddenly, excitement lighting in her eyes. "There's this place here that I want you see!--OOoh but we should get ready for the wedding first--or should we?" She tossed the box that had once contained her lover's meal carelessly and hopped up from the bed, her skin hardening immediately before she began to stretch. And then she remembered something else and gasped. "Your clothes, I forgot your clothes! Ymifli!" She cursed to herself in her language.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Oh, don't worry about that, Oss (He stood up, a little disappointment at his failed attempt, but shrugged it off) Perhaps I could just wear my usual clothes. Hunters aren't known for dressing in the proper attire
"But you're more than just a Hunter! You're my mate and my partner to the wedding!" Ossiana insisted. "A-and if I have to dress up and look stupid for this wedding, then...then you have to too!" She paused for a moment. "Except you're not gonna look stupid, you're going to be sexy in a suit!" She grinned. "Oh, the things I'm going to do to yo---I mean, you'll look great, I know you will! And plus, your usual attire smells like death. And good food too mind you, but mostly death." She added.
Enricho: (He sighed) I guess that is true. But I'm sure you'll look beautiful in your dress, Oss. You always do. But you're probably right. I'm sure that we'll be able to find something that could make me look less of a killer
The witch breathed softly against his chest, her ears perking the slightest when she was kissed. A small chuckle came from her and she kissed his chin, nodding slowly afterwards. "What is it that my Wiezy wants to know?"
"Say, if I wanted and or needed to leave for a while to go out and find something that'll help with my current situation." Wiezen said, not yet asking the question. "We both see it clear enough now, and I hate to admit it but I'm hanging on by strings. Leaving for death's door again would be disappointing in too many ways. And traveling alone gets boring sometimes when you've become so used to it. So, say if I wanted to leave for a while to make an attempt at finding something that can help. Would you like to come along? You and the children."

~

Ossiana frowned a little at the last of his response. "You...you don't look like a killer." She said, looking at the floor for a moment. And a second later, her ears perked to the fullest extent. "And maybe you don't have to wear some dumb suit either!" She exclaimed. "Come come, follow me, I have an idea!" She grabbed his hand and rushed towards the door, even opening it and going not even half way down the hall before she realized that he was still naked. "U-uuh....after you get dressed first, of course!" She laughed a little out of embarrassment. "Don't need anyone trying to take uuh... interest, in my mate.."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He looked around, hoping that no one was around to see him) Y-Yeah, probably a good idea. I'll be back in a bit (He stepped inside of the room, and after only a few moments, stepped out in his black uniform, coat, hat, and boots, making sure to only keep one hidden pistol to look less threatening)
Ossiana smiled at him when he returned from the room. It really never dawned on her until then that the uniform that Enricho wore was another thing that she loved about him. It held a lot of memories for them. The same one that he wore when they came together. When he came searching for her within the arachnids cave. Even when they went out on their own little journeys here and there. "You know...despite it smelling of the dead, I think I'd prefer your uniform. It just...fits you so much. A deep cleaning will wipe that stench right off!" She took his hand in hers and tangled her fingers with his. "Let's hurry, kay?"
Enricho: Maybe your right. Though how anyone, especially one such as yourself, could find s appealing, I may never understand (He chuckled a little, as his hand held tightly but affectionately onto hers and followed behind her) OF course, Oss.
And with that, they were off. Ossiana guided him back up the stairs that led down to their room and back up to the lobby area. But before leaving, she went to the counter. "We'll be returning tonight!~" Then out the door she went, pulling him along as always but at a more comfortable pace this time around.
Enricho: (Being able to catch up with her this time aside from her tugging at his arm, he was able to get a better look at the area around them and get to enjoy being by her side without having to worry about tripping himself while trying to stay on his feet)
"So here's my idea," Ossiana started, clearing the short spanned silence that had tried to grow between them. "Instead of you wearing some suit or somethin', we're going to improve it." She looked over at him. "And I know just the thing!"
Enricho: Hmm, that would be more simple, and would probably be better than wearing one of those corny suits. So what is your plan, Oss?
"W-what? Wait... You... Actually want me to go? Want us to go?" She questioned in complete shock. "Yes! Of course... Anything for you..." She said, smiling a little and showing her dimples. "But... Why would you choose me to go with thee now? And... Where would be our first stop?"
"We're gonna make a stop by a friend I re-united with while I was out!" Ossiana said excitedly. Usually she didn't mention many of the people that she talked to, mostly because she didn't consider that many people as friends.

~

"Why would I want you to come along? Well..." Wiezen smiled some himself. "I've learned that there's no point in being away from the ones that you love when you don't have to. That, and you'd find a way to come along anyways right?" He added in the last part as a joke, chuckling some. "As for our first stop..." He thought for a moment, and then smiled again. "The beginning of us, you and I. The place where we first laid eyes on one another."
Enricho: Really? Not to sound rude, but I didn't know you had many friends (Clearly finding no way to make that sound polite, he immediately silenced himself without another word)
"You're right, actually. I don't." Ossiana surprisingly agreed without even the slightest hint of resentment. I don't really like associating with people all the time anymore. But this one's an exception."
Enricho: (He looked up and gave her a smile) Ah, that's good, Oss. (He continued to follow her, letting her lead the way, as he kept holding onto her hand, his fingers tangled with hers as he did so)
Ossiana navigated them through the busy traffic of people and wagons, turning corners and stopping every now and then to look in a certain direction before continuing on. She pointed at things every so often and explained what she knew about them and how so much had changed.
Enricho: (HE did his best to listen to her as she continued to pull him through the crowded areas and corners, doing her best not to run him into any objects or people. His eyes tried to look at the many things she pointed at passed the many citizens and all while being moved about as she held onto his hand)
Helga chuckled at Wiezen's last part about her sneaking her way into following him. It was a true fact, she would follow him until the end of time – and even after that. "That, I agree with, my love." Her ears perked lightly as she heard him talk, twitching at the tone from the voice she loved. "Where we first laid eyes? Weeeellll, what if we've laid eyes on each other before and don't know?" She said, giggling a little at the unknown fact.
Ossiana finally came to slowing down, gazing around then as she took in her surroundings and giving a nod to herself when she found that the area was recognizable still. "That's it over there." Her hand lifted, finger pointing in the direction of one of the only dome shaped markets that were in the kingdom. This made it stand out from a lot of the other things that surrounded it. And if that didn't help, the furry palm tree like plants sprouting from the top of it surely did.

~

"Hm, perhaps." Wiezen gave a shrug at the thought. "But I don't think I'd ever forget the sight of a astoundingly erotic nymph like yourself." Wiezen smiled. "After all, the first thing I was able to sense about you was your presence. It was...hard to miss to say the least. Even while you were in human disguise. I think you would've caught my eye sooner rather than later."