Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9001-9050 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He looked at the building, amazed by the strange shape and the trees growing out of it) So, what is your friend like, Oss?
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"My friend? Oh, he's sorta like me. He doesn't really like being around too many people, and he can be kinda grumpy. But he really likes what he does, and it's...fascinating." Ossiana answered as they waited for a line of wagons to pass them by so they could get to their destination.
Enricho: Really. And what is it that he likes to do (He continued to follow behind her, unable to turn away from the strange trees)
"....Stuff..." Ossiana gave the most vague answer possible. "Cool stuff." She added, as if that would make her short explanation any less vague. She looked back and forth between the carts that went in both directions, the thought of jumping across coming to mind.
Enricho: (He gave out an exhausted sigh) Okay, so why all the vagueness about it. It's not that I don't trust you, but isn't it good to know something about him aside from he does, "Cool stuff". You haven't even given me his name
Ossiana paused for a moment, and then looked at him with a blink. She looked up into his eyes and then chuckled softly as she smiled. "Is my Chocho getting jealous?" She teased before hugging his arm. "Don't worry, it's nothing like that. His name is Jondar, and he's both a puppeteer and a fabric weaver. A unique one at that. He taught me a lot of things about knitting and stitching stuff."
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga's cheeks sprung a red hue when she was spoiled with all his compliments. "Meeee? An astoundingly erotic nymph? Oh, you're spoiling me." She stuck her tongue back and looked up as her mind drifted off in memory. She remembered meeting him as if it were yesterday. The witch's eyes interlocked with her lover's. "Ahh, I remember sensing a magic aura around me. Thou was such a flirt~ I saw that thee was besides that Eggshell and hoped you two weren't a thing. And even if you were, I'd find my way around thaaaat..." The nymph chuckled lovingly. "It's not jealousy... But... What's mine is mine," She said, hugging him tighter. "And what about spying on me in the water, hm?" She questioned innocently.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He turned his head with a light breath) I don't get jealous that easily, Oss. But anyway, let's head inside if we want to get this uniform patched up while there's still some time
"You started it, I concluded." Wiezen answered with a small chuckle. "I caught you spying on me, and just decided to pay a visit is all." He shrugged again, trying to make it seem as innocent as possible. "As for jealousy, I believe that you've shown plenty of that." He gave her a wink. "But you're right, what's yours is yours and I'm definitely all yours."

~

Ossiana poked him in the cheek. "Okay then Mr. Jealous. We'll be in an out in no time!" She giggled and began to cross the road quickly before the wagons, that had finally come to a stop, would start roaming in their way again. Once they got to the other side, she walked right on in, the small bell on the inside ringing as they entered. The entire inside of the dome was covered in a fuzzy velvet and black from top to bottom. A seemingly endless portion of different fabrics were strung among the space of the dome, some hung and some folded in different ways according to their texture. When she looked around, she didn't see her long lost friend in sight. "Hm, he must be in the back. We can take a look around until we find him, yes?"
Enricho: (He sighed as she mentioned his jealousy before he followed her inside. As soon as they were inside, he stared at the furnishings of the interior before he was brought out of it by Ossiana's comment) I guess we will
"Mua? Spying on thee? Never! I respect privacy." She said, two horns starting to emerge from the temples of her head. "Well... Sometimes... Only like, most of the time." The horns disappeared. She rolled her eyes lightly. "W-What? I don't show jealousy. H-How so? ...And yes! All mine. Every single inch of thee." The witch concluded before licking his cheek playfully. "But did you like that visit? Wasn't it... Worth every moment? What were your thoughts?"
last edited Больше года
Ossiana gradually let go of his hand while she began to look around, now able to look over the things that she hadn't before. Her lips pursed, her fingers running across a wool like fabric that felt warm enough to be producing its own sort of heat. She poked at it, but drew her hand back quickly when it shifted a little bit in a fleshy manner.
The next thing that caught her interest was a thinner variety of lingerie, which she looked over for a good three or four minutes before telling herself she would come back to it later. She sniffed at some cotton that smelled of vanilla and nature but thought better of it.

~

"A good question, was it worth every moment? Hmmm.." Wiezen's index finger tapped against his temple as he pretended to have to think about the question. "But you've shown jealously for the longest, even from the moment that we met now that I think about it." He snickered. "And let's not forget to even mention when you first found out about Lilith." He nuzzled his nose against hers, kissing her lips softly. "But if there's one thing that I can say is that I'm proud of how much you've grown as a person Helga."
Enricho: (His eyes trailed around the many sorts of clothing, hoping that this man would appear soon, but keeping that to himself. His eyes wondered around the room, looking at the many types of clothing that lined up along the walls)
Helga frowned when he had to think about an answer, shoving herself back on him as a small punishment. "I-It was!" The witch pouted, scrunching her nose since getting jokes wasn't her strongest aspect. "And the only reason I showed 'jealousy' was because I had finally found someone that loved me for... me. I couldn't let anyone take that away from me! That eggshell had feelings for you and could've done something about it! And when Lilith first appeared, she wanted to steal you from me! And you were falling for her trap! Because of her so many things went downhill... A-And also that Buroa that caused us both so much pain and tried to get all the credit for being by your side! And now I have to deal with another woman called ketchup! Or... Kelp... Whatever!!! They all hated me! Everyone did... I was never worthy enough to be with you and I knew they all saw that too. From small insults to getting freakin' punched in the nose! Im not as pretty or powerful as Lilith, not as wise as Ketchup, not as loyal or tough as Buroa, not as 'caring' as eggshell... Ugh... Even though I suck at showing it, I DO care about you! More than any of them. I'd do anything for thee. I'd give my ugly life up for thee. I just... Didn't want to lose you... And I ended up turning things so much worse." She lowered her ears, sighing softly and looking away to avoid the soft kiss. "....How was she? You knew my sister better than I did..."
last edited Больше года
Wiezen sighed and was silent, actually taking the time to think about the question for a while. He let his head lean back and stared up at the ceiling, exhaling through his nostrils. A light chuckle escaped his chest. "Well, she certainly was a bitch by the end of our thousand year mark that's for sure." He said plainly. "But looking passed it, she had her ups and downs like everyone else. The Lilith I knew was much like I used to be, thirsting for the thrill of spilling blood and fucking. But in the same instance, she had a gentle nature about her. It sorta grew own her in 'a sense. And would you believe that that woman never killed an animal in her life? Hah!" He grinned a little. "And a real sucker for a good fight or two. She'd fight tooth and nail to have her way."

But then the small grin disappeared. "When she came back, she was exactly how I remembered. But gradually I saw her change, and it was because of you. Lilith was happy. And then I killed her." He was straightforward and spoke flatly. "I took her away from you. I took her away from our children. And I... will never forgive myself for it." He paused, counting the lines on the ceiling for a moment . "Regardless of the fact of if Macross held any sort of feelings for me if she did, we remained friends. And now she's found a new life and seemed pretty happy with the hunter. Buroa and I never really dove into anything much, and we're just friends. Now she has a literal kingdom, and she and Sonni are doing great. And you haven't even met KELSA," he corrected. "And at least two of them took care of me at my worst in one way or another. But you...I can't see..what you don't see in yourself.." His eyes remained on the ceiling, and he fell into silence.

"Helga...are you happy?""

~

It only took a few seconds for Oss to disappear from sight while Enricho was observing the clothing and fabrics that were pinned to the walls, her curiosity and wonder getting the best of her.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He turned around to speak with Ossiana, but noticed that she was gone. His eyes looked around the room to find her, but was unable to) Uh, Oss?
There was no answer from Ossiana, but her tail could be seen moving in a slithering motion into one of the discarded piles of cloth and unfinished patterns of clothing.
Enricho: (He stepped over to the tail, keeping the urge to chuckle under control as he did so) Oh, where did you go, Oss? I hope that I find her soon (Without another word, he grabbed her tail and gently pulled on it to grab her attention)
Helga frowned and crossed her arms, rolling her eyes gently as he spoke about her sister. "Yeah... But she's still an ignorant and stupid fool for not obeying me..." She mumbled to herself. "A-And she's mean... And... selfish... And never attended that cookie and chocolate hunting day I arranged..." She lowered her ears, making any excuse she could to anger herself to prevent tears from forming. "Hmph.. I don't care if I haven't met Kelly yet," She began, forgetting her name again, "I'm getting weird vibes from her..."

The witch's ears lifted slightly at his question and she remained silent for a couple seconds. "I... Don't know how to define happy. This shouldn't be anything to be happy about, but I remember when I was on the brink of death... I felt relief... That I'd finally stop being a burden to so many people... But besides being happy about my own disappearance, I don't know. When I look at thee or spend even a second with thee, I feel a warm spark inside me light up. And then I'm all fuzzy for the rest of the day. And when I see our children, no matter what act they've done, I can't help but forming a smile and giggling. I think that's a sign of happiness too." The witch spoke quietly, clutching his hand in hers and placing a kiss on his knuckles. "Are thou happy?"
"Cookie and chocolate hunting day?" Wiezen questioned himself while Helga had been in the middle of speaking. "And yeah, she was ignorant and stupid, but we all were and are at some point right?" And then it was his turn to roll his eyes when Helga didn't get Kelsa's name right again. "How can you get weird vibes from someone you haven't met yet?"

But at Helga's question, Wiezen came to a pause, shifting slightly. But he didn't hesitate to give a shrug. "I know that I have things and people to be happy about, but I never really know if I'm happy or not. Satisfied yes. I know that I love you...and our children. But I don't know what being happy is suppose to be like." His brows furrowed while he attempted to explain some of the more deeper aspects of himself that he almost if not never spoke about.

~

The tail stiffened when it was pulled and a small squeal came from the pile. Ossiana's long ears perked up from underneath the large pile, her head popping out next. The cloths on top of her head balanced themselves, and a blush stained her cheeks. "Y-Yes dear? You c-called?"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He kept a hold of her tail as he looked at her with a slight grin) Hiding from me? That's not very nice, Oss
"Weeeelll I got good vibes from thee before even talking to thee. Aaand I turned out to be correct. I thought you were a handsome and dashing rapscallion, and I was right. So about Kassie, let thine nymph be a little suspicious or jealous if you want to call it. Thine little nymph was left at home while you spent the day with her," she said, crossing her arms again and blowing off a curl from her face. Her eyes interlocked with his and she smiled. "It's not like I'm going to turn Kassie into a frog or anything." The witch said, questioning herself moments after she said that. "But... Kassie isn't the only thing I was 'jealous' about at the time," She began, trailing off into thought and looking the other wat, frowning. "And yeah, you heard me, Cookie and chocolate hunting! We were going to go to every shop in town and get the best of chocolates and cookies and throw a feast of it while sipping the night away in wine..." Helga's ears perked a few moments later. "ahh... And yes... I know what you mean even if thee can't explain it. Perhaps... We can experience happiness for the first time together... What... What would make thee happy?"
last edited Больше года
"Hiding? Wh-who's hiding, I'm not hiding!" Oasiana puffed her cheeks in a pout, her tail pulling out of his grasp. She crawled from the pile and jumped to her feet. But before she could take things further, something soon caught her attention again. "Heeeeyyyy, what's that?!" She quite literally climbed over him while he stood and jumped into another nearby pile.

~

Wiezen squinted his eyes at her when she continued to "forget" his acquaintance's name. But he brushed it aside as something petty and not worth the time of mentioning again, mostly because as he had said before, Helga didn't even know the woman. Women...

At her question though, he gave another shrug. "I don't know. But living my life with you and our kids is definitely one of the "Whats" i'd say. And....I can't do that if I'm dead, can I?" He furrowed his brows. "I thought I was happy with a job and all, and I was. I mean, if I can get back to hunting some time soon, I guess that would be something."

He came to a pause for only a short moment's time, his lips pursing slightly as his thoughts revolved around the question. "What would make me happy....would be that if this all turns out for the worst, then I'd like to leave knowing that our children will be good people at the least. I want our friends to be relieved of all of their differences and at least try to talk things out for once." He looked into her eyes, sadness encouraged smile fighting to remain at bay. "And what would make me the happiest of all is that you continue forward with that beautiful strength that you have. That passion, the fire. Continue to be the improving perfection that you are. Please....I ask this as not only your lover, but as a friend. Perhaps once a common enemy. As a father. A crappy one, but one that tries nonetheless if that counts for anything." He scratched his fingers through his hair.
Jade_23 commented…
"i PrOmiSe WiEzLgA wiLL bE ToGeThER fOrEvEr" Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
сказал(-а) no one....ever. XD Больше года
Enricho: (He simply shrugged his shoulders with a slight grin as he looked for where she went and hid) Alright, Oss, this is just getting silly now
Helga's chin rested on his chest, her drooped ears now perking as he spoke. They twitched at a few of his words, and the hue in her eyes gleamed a little when she heard his wishes. She smiled up at him. "Well... Thou can experience all that while being alive. My Wiezen is not going anywhere. I won't let him... Because he belongs here. With me. With his five kids. With the little cabin he and his wife own at the end of the woods. With those outstanding jobs. With that stallion of yours, Wick. With thine acquaintances," she said, rolling her eyes, "Including that Kelsa or whatever. Aaaand, with thine last name, Quartz. Wiezen Quartz, proud father of five and loyal husband to a happy nymph. Most dashing and talented man there is to exist." The witch smiled, stroking his cheek with her soft hand. "You may not see perfection in you – not even anywhere near. But I do. I see beyond perfection," she began, remove his hand from his hair and staring down at it. "And... It wasn't that I was jealous of those other women thou associated yourself with. I was jealous of thee. It was saddening. A pity. I was jealous of how... Strong you were. How understanding. How passionate, a-and determined, and loyal. That led me to become envious of those who were able to share that with you. How you were happy... Without me. How rain was allowed to touch thine skin while I couldn't. How thine shadow was closer to you than I have ever been. How the wind kissed your skin and I wasn't allowed to..." She closed her eyes and sighed, mumbling. "How Kelsa put a smile on your face and I made thee frown. A-And how Lilith made you laugh... But... All I did was make you mad..." A single tear dropped onto Wiezen's palm. "But... I can promise you my infinite love... And it can't be infinite if you're not present – at least, it won't be the same." The teardrop that dissolved into his skin seemed to unintentionally gift him with a little more energy. "My love and dedication is pretty much all I can offer," she said, leaning forward to rest her chin on his shoulder and place a kiss on his ear. "Aaaaaand maybe my mouth and curves and breasts," Helga whispered in a small giggle that ended in a snort, sending a chill upon Wiezen's body.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: (She continues to wait outside of the room, her arms hugging her knees as she keeps her eyes on the door)
Jade_23 commented…
and she lives! Больше года
Meanwhile, Flynn's unconscious body was on the floor in the room across from where Franziska sat. After Helga successfully defeated the witch responsible for his scars, he had fallen on his stomach in complete defeat. Blood was still pouring from his back from where he laid, and it was noticeable that something was wrong since not a word or sound was heard from his room.
Franziska: (Tired of waiting, she opened the door, and looked inside) Flynn? Are you okay?
Nithloraul: Well, there's the misses. Please, check on him. He's been moaning all day!
(bitch does he look okay xD)

Flynn didn't respond to Franziska's comment – he couldn't. He laid there on his bare stomach, unresponsive. He indeed had a pulse, a very weak one. The corner of his mouth dripped blood and joined the pool of blood that surrounded him from the scars on his back.
Franziska: (The moment he saw him, she rushed over towards him and picked him up off the ground) Flynn! Can you hear me!
Nithloraul: It seems that whatever happened to him, it wasn't something that a human could do. Not without something outside of their race
The alchemist didn't respond.

Blood continued to seep out of his back as he laid there besides Franziska. He was loosing a lot of it, FAST. But although the room seemed empty, there was a possibility to aid him with the few materials that surrounded them, including his bag of potions and spells.
Franziska: Oh.... There's no way to get him to a doctor in time (She grabbed hold of one of the bed sheets and tore a piece of it off and began to wrap up the wounds as best as she could) There must be something that can help.... But I don't know how to work these kinds of potions! (She started by simply experimenting with the potions and seeing which ones didn't blow up in order to find a working cure)
Wiezen chuckled himself some, rolling his eyes slightly at the last of her words. "The amount of truth that that holds is almost exhilarating I suppose. But Helga...you've made me smile and laugh too. Well yeah...and mad, but that's pretty much with a lot of people when I think about it. Heh...the fact that it took me most of my time living to find that I've been a..."angry" person for the majority of my life, which is probably an understatement to some degree, pretty much compliments that I guess."

A smile came to his face and he stretched some, keeping his arms wrapped around her securely. "Either way, you're right. We'll get through this together, like we always do. Another hurdle, another jump and we just keep moving forward. I just...a break for once would be nice."

~

"Looking for something especially nice for you isn't silly!" Ossiana called from another pile a bit further away. But when she heard the sound of the ring of the small bell that had sounded off when they first entered, her ears perked. Though that wasn't what particularly caught her attention. "Chocho!~, I smell something. Come on I think that's him!" She quickly scrambled from the pile of cloth that she had submerged herself in and headed deeper into the shop to find the counter.
Enricho: (He shrugged once again as he followed Ossiana to the counter, hoping to get some service finally)
"We'll have as many breaks as you want, my love." Helga assured him with a smile, placing a kiss on his palm again. "A-and we'll see the clearest of waters together and experience snow for the first time, a-and eat delicious exotic meals," The witch smiled, her dimples coming to view as she did so. She placed her lips against his and held them there for a minute or two. Helga's tongue invaded his mouth where she coiled her tongue around his a suck it gently, deepening their small make out session.

The sheets she wrapped around his body were thick enough to hold some of the blood in, but not all. For the first few tries Franziska did with finding a potion, she failed. But as she continued to experiment, Flynn's journal of spells and rituals fell from his bag onto the floor where luckily she could find a healing recipe.
(Thank god gravity is so convenient)

Franziska: (She looked over at the journal and quickly grabbed hold of it. She skimmed through the page, hoping to find something that would be of use)
(MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU LYING FILTHY DREAM-CRUSHING HEART-BREAKING DICKS!)

Through trial and error, Franziska was finally able to find the correct mixture that would be used upon Flynn. When the potion came in contact with his skin, his body twitched ever so slightly, and the wounds on his back sizzled. The excruciating pain forced the alchemist to awake, and he shrieked in ultimate torment. "AHHHHHH FUCK!!!" He screamed, grunting as she tried to move his body to no avail. He blinked in confusion and looked around, his weak eye squinting at the blurry images surrounding him. "w-what happened?"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Merry Рождество to Ты too, Ты emotional salt farmer Больше года
Well Merry Xmas to Ты too mother fucker XD Больше года
I know right. I should write a book about stuff Больше года
Franziska: (She jumped back a little as he screamed. As soon as he was awake, Franziska was attempted to hug him and not let go, but know the pain he was in, she held herself back) You were injured Flynn. But now isn't the time to ask. Just sit down. You need to rest as long as you can.
(As the two sat on the ground, there was a knock at the window. A darkened figure stood outside the window, trying to get their attention)
last edited Больше года
Wiezen relaxed into his seat while he shared the kiss of passion with his lover, a smile coming to his face when he was the one to pull away this time. A minute passed where he said nothing, and only stared at her in what almost seemed to be curiosity. And amusement. However, he said nothing of it and instead started stretching some. “The hell we live for brief tastes of what paradise is said to be...” He paused in his moment of speaking, his gaze shifting to the details of the walls that surrounded them. “The skies are never as blue, soil far from cleansed. Waters thick with blood and sin. And from the candle in which a wavering wick burns within the pitch black that blankets the lands in chaos and death comes...” His brows furrowed, and he finally looked to her. But still he said nothing, yet the look that he gave her confirmed something that had been gnawing at his conscience.

“We should get going before we have more to clean up after.” He said, granting another smile.

((Im gonna do this ONE “nice” late christmassy thing XD ONE.))

_______

It would have been one thing if Ossiana would have been able to just walk up to the counter. But the fact remained that this shop was far from ordinary, if the endless piles of fabric fitting into the dome shaped shop to began with wasn’t enough.

Instead, she skipped along the maze like isles with her ears perked. She hummed to herself quietly and at some point began to search for something. Her gaze of silver eventually went to Enricho when she glanced back at him and spoke. “Keep an eye out for a small top puppet. It’s about this tall,” She made the gesture of its height with her hand, which came to her knee when measured properly. “It also spins, like one of those...uuh...things that spin. Their our guides to the counter.”
Jade_23 commented…
mmmmhhh -.- Больше года
Enricho: (He wasn't sure how to take the idea of a puppet leading the path but he simply shrugged it off and began to look around, wanting to leave the place as soon as possible) Alright then. I hope it isn't too hard to find
(Oh yeah, that's right, it's Christmas time which means you should be granting me a bunch of NICE WISHES.)

Helga pressed her nose against Wiezen's, talking as she did so. "We don't need to clean up," she giggled, "Sonni did say she was going to have this carriage destroyed, sooo... Perfect timing!~" The witch stroked his cheek some and finally decided to get up, her legs wobbling some as she tried to balance herself. She straightened herself and closed her eyes, snapping her fingers to revert her dress and hair back to normal, along with covering her hickies. But when she opened her eyes, none of that happened. She snapped her fingers repeatedly and started to panic. "Uh oh." The magic she transferred onto Wiezen and the magic she used for some energy had completely drained. "Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh" She went to go reach for her black underwear, only to realize it was torn. "Zennyyyy you weren't suppose to do thaaaaat," She pouted lightly. "I-I can't go out like this!" The witch inhaled through her nostrils and quickly tried to fix herself as best as possible, plopping her breasts back into the cups of the dress and lowering the bottom of it to try and cover her parts.

Flynn cringed in pain and tried to rub his head. He didn't remember. He couldn't. His eye looked at Franziska, and an attempt of a smile came to be. "Th-thank you? I guess..." The knock of the window caught the attention of his human ears. He didn't recognize the figure, and to play it safe, he looked at Franziska and signaled her to stay quiet.
(The figure spoke out to them)
???: I know you two are in there, Flynn and Franziska. Open up!
Flynn strained his neck in attempt to look through the window, but to no avail. His attention went to Franziska and he nodded, indicating to let the figure in.
Franziska: (She moved over to the window and opened it up slowly. The moment she did, the armored figure climbed in through the window. The figure wore a light bronze armor, the helmet at a cone-like shape near the top with the visor covering the face)
Franziska: P-Princess Ophelia?! Is that you!?
Ophelia: No! Just call me O, understand?
"Ophelia?" Flynn questioned, recognizing the name almost immediately while gripping his shoulder in pain. "PRINCESS OPHELIA?!?!" He shrieked and came in contact with her. "W-What are you doing here– HOW did you get in here, or rather, these mountains? You shouldn't be near anyone at this point," He grumbled.
Ophelia: I came by my own will. It's as simple as that.
Franziska: Oh.... Well, we have great news! Jaco- er, Prince Oswald is doing just fin-
Ophelia: (She raised her hand up to silence Franziska. Though there was no clear way of seeing her emotions, her silence showed her emotions, or enough for Franziska and Flynn) I didn't ask how he was doing. I came here because I'm trying to find someone. The priest, Cian.
((NnnnnNO, One per year damnit!))

“Hey that was totally not my fault at all in even the slightest of fashions possible,” Wiezen snickered. “It’s your fault for being so enticing and pleasing to the eyes.” He shrugged with a grin. “Besides, you look even sexier with a dress like that.” He whistled playfully, pulling himself into a stand, ruffling his hand through his hair. He grabbed his overcoat and shook it out before casting it around her shoulders. He smiled some and his eyes found hers once again. “Better?”
And just as he had asked the question, his irises flickered into a golden yellow briefly before altering back. Something that got passed him however, was the shattered carriage window that had fixed itself.

~

“Not with me with ya it won’t.” Ossiana assured him. Her left ear twitched and she turned her head, following the small ticking sound that had began to feel her ears. While following it, she spoke. “Hey Chocho, what do you call those things that humans use for their teeth? Those bristly mini brush things?”
Jade_23 commented…
еще like one per day, или better yet, час Больше года
XD ESesesES Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
ES-STAHP Больше года
Enricho: Oh, you mean toothbrushes. I never really used one of those. I just poured the paste into my mouth and let it do the rest. Toothbrushes were always useless to me. Why do you ask? (His eyes continued to gaze across the building, trying to find the puppet)
"C-Cian? Never heard of this fellow you speak of..." The alchemist said, trying to get himself on his feet but failing almost immediately after landing back on his knees. He sighed tediously, shaking his head to concentrate at the matter in hand. "U-Umm... But we'll keep a lookout for that person... Do you... Do you want to see your brother?" He asked quietly.

Helga rolled her eyes and pretended to ignore him for the first few minutes. She fixed her hair and poofed it up a little more by teasing it with her nails, then smiled at Wiezen. "Better." Although, when his eyes flickered, her eyebrows furrowed. "W-What was that?" She questioned sternly.
Ophelia: No. I'm only here to look for him. And I said that he doesn't ever need to be around his previous life. If you see Cian, kill him. Do not hesitate! Trust me, one of you getting Corrupted will be the least of your worries