Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9151-9200 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Something about the hunter's smile made Ossiana's eyes light up with joy, and she smiled herself while staring up into his eyes, unable to look away...or just not wanting to in the least. Just when she was about to speak, her attention was turned to the returning Jandar.

Jandar returned to them with what looked to be shredded portions and pieces of what was once Enricho's uniform now reduced to straps of confetti. But there also seemed to be some large feathers that accompanied the shreds as well. "Measurements if you would please."

Ossiana nodded, her tail shooting upwards and growing stiff. "For the arms, its this line. I started from head to toes, so these lines are the other ones." She explained, pointing to what she was talking about while doing so.

"Delightful! As I said before, I believe you've been getting better!" Jandar dropped the shreddings onto the floor, watching them as they floated down. "All that's left to tend to is the undergarments. Come with me baby, lets show your man what you can do." He said, turning back towards the backroom and motioning Ossiana to follow.

"Okay!" Oss turned back to Enricho and jumped onto him, her legs wrapping around his waist and her arms around his neck. She pushed her lips into his, forming a passionate and hungry kiss that lasted for half of a minute, her tongue brushing against his lips as she pulled away. "I'll be right back Chocho!" She assured, adding brief kiss afterwards before jumping off of him and going after Jandar.

~

"I do?" Wiezen raised his eyebrows in confusion when Helga told Sonni that he had something to do. "Since when?"

Before Sonni could reply to Helga, Bonnus held her hand up and silenced her. "You seem to not have comprehended my previous statement. I didn't call thee a harlot, instead I compared thou to one. But that is not what I was referring to. I stated that they would be under supervision. And in my eyes neither of thee are considered as so. In fact, at the moment neither of thee are even close. Thee will be provided with a room, but the Inns here are now off limits. Meaning, the children aren't allowed there. Instead a more suitable environment will be provided, a magic essence restricting habitat in which they will be placed until further notice since thee both as parents seem to lack the fundamentals needed to keep their behavior in check."

"Their kids for crying out loud Bonnus!" Sonni exclaimed. "And not just kids, they're more than that to you, I would know!"

"Don't attempt to use that as an excuse to, it will be rather futile. My decision has been made." Bonnus paused for a moment, her gaze narrowing towards Helga. "Further more, I'm expecting payment for the gift that was so thoughtlessly ruined as well." The gift being the umbrella that she had been carrying before it had been destroyed.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He was a bit taken back when he saw the remains of his uniform torn to shreds, but he knew best not to bring it up, as he could trust Ossiana what she was doing. Once she leapt onto him and kissed him, he returned the kiss, his lips not even pulling away from hers. He grabbed hold of her rear to keep her up so to not break from the kiss. Once she finished and headed to the back, Enricho gave her a slight nod with a grin on his face) Alright. Hurry back!
Больше года Jade_23 said…
"Dont." Helga raised her hand for Bonnus to shut up about her misinterpreting what she meant by harlot. "You sound like a child yourself making excuses. Oh, and you won't have to worry about us." Helga gritted her teeth tediously. "I'm not letting my children stay under your authority. Not after the way you've treated them for your petty grudge. Your not laying a finger on them. I'll be getting a room, yes, but not here... I'm going home. But don't worry, I'll be back for the ball and wedding. Maybe." As for her umbrella, Helga stared down at it and snatched it from Bonnus's arms, trying her best to conjure a smile. "I'll be more than glad to fix that. Good day and see you soon."

The witch cleared her throat, but respectfully bowed more towards Sonni than Bonnus. She turned around from them both to face Wiezen, her lowered ears perking ever the slightest when her saddened eyes came in contact with her lover's. At upon his sight, she expanded a genuine smile, her dimples displaying themselves as she thought about an answer to his question. She chuckled lightly and adjusted his collar and tie, patting his chest. "You, my love, are going to have some fun today catching up with that friend of yours. It would be rude if I kept you all to myself. Ah ah." She said, lifting her hand before Wiezen could say anything. "No ifs, not buts, and definitely no no's." Her smile gleamed in understanding. "I'll take care of them. I know my way home. I myself need to get tidied up and so do the children since some people sucked at doing it while we were gone. Can't have myself looking like a harlot." The witch chuckled dryly, then proceeded to caress his cheek before placing a light kiss upon his nose. "You go have fun my love, and I'll catch up with you before the ball."
Wiezen furrowed his brows, the confusion from before starting to show in his expression now. He wasn't sure of how to answer but he knew that there wasn't any room for him to say no.

Bonnus took the time to take in a deep breath, the ends of her horns starting to burn red again. There was more than just one small thing that she was going to say, and the manner in which she pursed her lips seemed to give that away.

To Sonni at least. Sonni knew that face all to well. Whenever she did that, nothing good was known to come out of it. She didn't know if there was anything that she could do to stop it, but she'd be damned if she wouldn't still try.

Bonnus opened her mouth to deliver what she knew would be the case closing end, but just as she was going to do so, her attention was shifted when two guards cladded in red and black approached her in a rush. But these weren't just normal guards, these were her royal knights. She watched them kneel before her respectfully, her expression changing, for she already knew that she was going to be needed again. "Lulong, Yandish."

"A good evening your Highness! We give you our deepest apologies for interrupting your time with your family." The first guard spoke.

"Family?" This was the first thing that Bonnus said, taking a moment to glance at Helga and Wiezen, her wine red eyes reflecting a glare as she spoke to the guard. "Thou must be mistaken. These are merely outsiders without a purpose. State thy affairs."

"Yes ma'am. There has been another incident that we were given orders to notify you of, your presence is greatly needed!" The second knight answered. "The situation is starting to become dire. We've suffere--"

Bonnus held her hand up to silence them. "Prepare the chariot for departure."

"Yes your Highness." Both of the guards spoke in unison before rushing off to fulfill their orders.

"What?!" Sonni, who had been trying to stop the dispute between the oni and witch, exclaimed in disbelief. "N-no you said that you weren't going to go anywhere else! Why the heck is the chariot being prepared if you weren't going anywhere!?"

"I will return shortly." Bonnus answered, avoiding the question all together. "It won't take long. In the mean time, ensure that these lesser guests refute from causing any more nonsense. I have enough to deal with as is." She said while following after the guards.

"But...but..." Sonni had started reaching out towards her, but just let her arm drop in defeat.

Wiezen frowned, watching as Bonnus left and turning to Sonni. "I'll go with her, make sure she comes back safe and sound." He said suddenly. "Can't have a wedding without two people, right?" He started off after the oni before Sonni could even answer.

~

From the back entrance where Ossiana and Jandar settled, there was complete silence aside from the sudden sparks and what sounded like crashing that came from the direction. In fact, it didn't take much but ten minutes afterwards for them both to reappear into Enricho's presence.

This time, Ossiana had her own shreds carried carefully in her hands as if what she held within them were fragile. But she was excited, it could be seen in the way she rushed over to him. "Done!" She dumped the scraps of what was left down where Jandar had left the other shreds of Enricho's clothing.

Jandar moved over to them as well, coming to a stop at the pile of shredded clothing. "Let us began shall w--"

"WAIT!" Ossiana interrupted suddenly. "One more thing," She said, running back to where she had come from and returning with clumps of red scaly fur that she then added to the pile. "Now we can began." She said, giving a cheeky smile.

"Very well, let us continu--"

"WAIT!!" Ossiana interrupted again, removing the fabric from Enricho's body quicky. "Okay, done!"

Jandar tipped his head to the side slightly. "Are you prepared, hunter?"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Seeing the pile of shreds in front of him, he wasn't sure of what to make of it. Regardless, he shrugged his shoulders as he looked up) I'm ready whenever you are
"Go have your drink with your friend," Helga told Wiezen, paying no attention to Bonnus or Sonni at all. She placed a small kiss on his lips. "I love you, Wiezen." She said, using his name rather than any nicknames of his. The witch smiled for a bit before she gathered her children, Jr. sitting in between her breasts, Zealia on her head, Elijah on her shoulder, Jacob on her right arm, and her left hand holding Rosemary's. She prepared for a long walk until her magic returned fully. "See ya... And... Be careful..." She mumbled, her frown emerging as soon as she turned away and began to walk the opposite direction.
last edited Больше года
"A ready man, I see. Then begin we shall." The long limb that was Jandar's arm slowly outstretched itself, his palm looking down at the shreds. A diameter of glowing white light appeared around them just as well as Enricho's feet. As Jandar rose his hand a bit higher, the light rose around the hunter and the pile of shreds before him, and the shreds began to rise.
Not only that, but they seemed to start assembling themselves, melding into one another from every particle of fabric that they had been torn into. There was one simple shift, and the light that surrounded the fixating fabrics collided with the one surrounding Enricho.

In the blink of an eye, Enricho was dressed, the light fading as his new and improved link was revealed, the special fabrics used to create it hugging his skin with maximum comfort.

Ossiana wiped her eyes to get rid of the dark spots in her sight from the light. Upon seeing her lover now dressed in the new uniform that she had both helped create and design, she jumped up and down and glee, squealing to herself with an added shimmy hear and there.

"Mua, Maintenant, c'est la perfection!" Jandar said, standing back up straight from his leaning posture.

~

Sonni stood there, looking both ways as she watched them leave, unable to really do much of anything about it.

"Well, they most certainly are quite a rowdy crowd of individuals. I haven't seen the queen this aggravated centuries."

Sonni nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard Bartholomuel's voice out of no where. "WHERE THE F HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

"The outback." Batholomuel answered, the disdain in his voice more than just a hint.

"Oh...uh...yeah, sorry about that.." Sonni sighed tediously.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (As soon as he could feel himself being dressed, his looked at the clothing, amazed at the design andthe feel, before he looked back at the two) It's amazing!
Helga walked with her children past the Oni people, receiving glances every now and then which made her... Uncomfortable. Especially after being called a harlot. If the queen thought her as one, her citizens probably did as well. Her pace quickened and she hurried to the isolated area of the mountains where she had first appeared, taking a moment to sit down on the grass and release a low, tedious sigh. Her eyes fell upon her triplets, who all stared at her with apologetic, sad eyes. Helga looked away for a moment, proceeding to dig through her bag of items to see if she had any of that potion she used earlier left.
Ossiana looked up at Jandar and gave a thumbs up, her lips pulled back into proud grin of accomplishment.

It couldn't be told if Jandar was smiling some himself, but the feeling that emitted from him could be very much compared to one. "And now, the finishing touch. Go ahead deary."

Turning to Enricho, Ossiana pulled out a tie crafted from cotton and leather fabrics along with pitch black scales. She stood on her toe tips to throw it around his neck before she tied it neatly into its rightful place, smoothing it down against his chest afterwards. "Look at my Chocho, all handsome and nifty!"
Enricho: (He gave a smile as she helped but the tie around him) All thanks to the beautiful Oss
"Sorry mama..."

Helga's long, pointy ear jerked up to the squeaky voice that belonged to her daughter. Then she lifted them again when she heard Elijah apologize too. She looked at Wiezen Jr., who had his arms crossed looking the other way. He wasn't going to apologize for anything. Not that he could, anyways. Helga looked down at her children and sighed softly.

"Are woo mad?" Elijah questioned his mother. "Pwease dun be mad wif us. It wus... it wus assident–"

"ACCident," Helga corrected him with a giggle, "I could never be mad at you... You're my children. Which means no matter what shenanigans you do, I can put up with them and my love for you all shall remain the same no matter what." She smiled motherly at them. "Just because Bonnus is mad doesn't mean the whole world is. She may be a queen and all, but you cannot compare that to being a mother. She doesn't understand." The witch picked up Elijah in her arms, tossing him high in the air and catching him in a playful manner. "But I dooooo~" Helga kissed Elijah's round cheeks, making him blush. She tickled his belly meanwhile pulling out ingredients from her bag to use to a teleportation ritual.
"And Jandar!" Ossiana added. "I couldn't have done it without him and his unrivaled skills."

"Aah, but I believe you could shuga and so should you." Jandar gave her a small pat on the head. "To add to that, I believe we've entered the final two hours or so before the commencing of the royal wedding. You should be dressed yourself, should you not?"

Ossiana gasped, her eyes widening some. "You're right! I haven't even started yet!" She ran to the looming giant and hugged him. "Thank you for everything! It was so good to see you again!"

"Likewise. You're presence today has rekindled a warm spark within me. Now run along, I don't want you to be late."

Ossiana nodded quickly, turning and running back towards the way that they had came without second thought.

But before Enricho could join her, Jandar stepped in front of him. "Hunter, I'd appreciate a word with you if you'd please."
Jade_23 commented…
uh oh, fathertounknownmantakinghisdaughtertoprom talk? Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
@wind, yes, yes Ты did Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
.................. или did I? Больше года
Enricho: (He was prepared to follow Ossiana, before he was stopped by Jandar. Before answering to his request, he looked over at Ossiana before letting out a short sigh) Alright. What would you like to talk about?
Helga pulled out a sheet of white, stained paper. She laid it across the grass, using a pebble nearby to draw on it. It appeared she was drawing a house of some sort. Zealia poked through her mother's curls and observed the drawing. "H-Home!" She squealed out. Helga chuckled softly, which finished in a small snort.

"Yes, little one. Smart observation. What mommy is doing here is a small ritual which can be very useful in dire situations. Like this one."

Zealia's ears twitched, understanding less than half of the words that her mother spoke. She observed as Helga continued to draw upon the paper, detailing as much as possible from the Quartz house to have an accurate image in which the potion could teleport them to. The witch then proceeded to pull out a purple vial from her bag, in which she splattered the unknown, oily substance on the drawn paper. It took a while, but alas the paper finally incinerated into a purple fire that grew larger and larger.
"The very woman that refers to you as her one and only mate, of course." Jandar answered. "And yourself, hunter Enricho. You...I like you." He turned stiffly to glance in the direction that Ossiana had ran off in. "I have never in my days come across a being able to bring that amount of happiness to her. The variety that is able to be felt by beings such as myself." He paused for a minute before continuing. "She truly believes with every fiber of her being that you and you alone can complete her as a person. And this concludes that you are special to her. It is extremely rare, if not very unlikely for a Scorpio to mate a human. " There was another pause in his words. "You...I like you. And that beautiful young woman at your side loves you more than her very own life. If you are who she has chosen, then I shall trust you fully. All I ask is that you take care of her and ensure her safety. Or rather...them, and their safety." He said the words 'them' and 'their' with amusement lingering in his voice. "Another thing to note, beware the Contract. She will uphold it until the end of her days..." A shroud of dim light began to encase him from the feet up. "Farewell, Hunter. You both are always welcomed back."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He was curious as to what he meant by the contract, whatever he was referring to, but he'd rather not get into it, and would much rather be on his way. He nodded to Jandar) Thank you. (He made his way back to Ossiana, already feeling more relaxed at the sight of her) Ready to go, love?
Jade_23 commented…
oh wow, happy couple! Wind, this is your moment to shine and ruin it. Больше года
Jade, stop activating Uncle Salty! Больше года
Ossiana's ears perked at the sound of Enricho's voice. She had just been backtracking to find him when she noticed that he hadn't been anywhere behind her. "There you are!" She smiled and went to his side immediately, hugging his arm. "Yep, ready to go!"
The fire finally began to die down until there was no spark left. Instead, when it had died, it revealed a large hole on the ground that it formed. Helga's head peeked over, observing the hole closely before nodding back at her children. "Yep, this is it. Now, hang on tight to mommy if you don't want to lose a limb."

The witch gathered her children near her as tight as possible. "1...2...3!!!"

When 3 rolled around, the witch quickly took a step forward, her body loaded with 4 babies and a girl. She jumped right into the large, pitch black hole which immediately closed after she and the others fell in.

~*~

A hurricane-like shape formed in the skies that shone above the familiar woods. As it got bigger, it spat out a witch and five children onto the ground, shriveling almost immediately when it was empty. Helga landed on her rump and groaned in pain, making sure most of her children had landed on her rather than the ground. "Ugh..."

The witch stood up, gripping her back at the slight pain that burned through her skin. She looked around the familiar woods, recognizing the trees she had seen countless times as she ran around outside as a kid. These trees were her only company for the lonely witch. "ALRIGHTY, STEP 1 OF GETTING THE HELL OUT OF THERE IS COMPLETE!" She yelled in accomplishment. She looked back at her kids that stared at her in confusion, a small smile appearing on her beautiful face. "Whelp, back at it again with the old team, hm?" Helga asked, referring to herself and the children alone.

The witch began to walk calmly through the woods, happy that she was away from Bonnus. She was really starting to hate her, for everything she has done to her family. After a couple few minutes of walking, she came home to see the ruckus it had been left in from fighting that other witch. The roof needed some repair, the windows needed to be fixed, and the flowers of the garden were either dead or unappealing to the eye. A long, tired groan came to Helga's face, not wanting to see what was inside.
Enricho: (He smiled as he looked down at her, walking outside, the light from the sun hitting them as they made their way out into the city again) How long do we have until the wedding begins?
Helga dragged her feet upon the stairs of her balcony, reaching for the key of the house. But as soon as the key came in contact with the door, the door fell backwards and broke into two pieces. A long, dreaded sigh escaped Helga's lips. "Well then... Guess I'm going to be here for a while... So, what's on the list?"

1. Repair the damn fucking house.
2. Feed the children.
3. CLEAN the damn fucking house.
4. Feed Jr. again.
5. Fix their outfits and clean the babies.
6. Take a damn shower.
7. Fix your damn curls because their one of a kind.
8. MAKE ANOTHER DAMN DRESS–

"AHH!" Helga grunted, kicking the side of the wall. She shrieked in pain, feeling every ounce of misery from her foot.

Best of all? She had no magic.

The witch inhaled deeply before looking over her mailbox, only to see it was stuffed with more flowers and love letters. Her eyebrows furrowed and she went straight to it, tearing every letter to shreds and throwing the flowers aside. "STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID!!!" She cried relentlessly. She turned only to see her children laughing at her. "Oh.. right... Hmmm... Okay, who wants some grilled spiders and scorpions?"
Gotta emphasize the goddamn motherfucking sons of bitching house! Больше года
By the way, how many times has her house been destroyed? Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
well, truth be told, A LOT OF FUCKING TIMES. xD When her parents were still alive, the house was bigger than it currently is. It was a mansion with personalized gardens and hot springs. But through time with all the destruction, its not as luxurious as it use to be. :,) Больше года
Oh well. Главная is what Ты make it или some southern reference that you'd understand, Mississippi Girl XD Больше года
"Twoooooo hours!" Ossiana answered cheerfully, her shoulders relaxing and her ears lowering in a similar manner. "Just enough time for me to get dressed and then off we go." She grinned some. "This is going to be awesome!" She cheered. Her perspective on what made a day a good day had changed for the better, and now unlike before she was actually anticipating both the ball and the wedding.

~

[MEANWHILE]

"Mom....mommy...mommy...mom....mom;.­..m­om.­..m­omm­y..­.mo­m..­..m­omm­y..­.ma­ma.­..m­ama­...­mam­a..­.ma­ma.­..m­omm­y..­..m­ooo­m..­.ma­ma.­...­Mom­...­.mo­mmy­...­mom­my.­..m­om.­...­mom­...­mom­...­mom­my.­..m­om.­...­mom­my.­..m­ama­...­mam­a..­.ma­ma.­..m­ama­...­mom­my.­...­moo­om.­..m­ama­...­.mu­m..­..m­omm­y..­.mo­mmy­...­mom­...­.mo­m..­.mo­m..­.mo­mmy­...­mom­...­.mo­mmy­...­mam­a..­.ma­ma.­..m­ama­...­mam­a..­.mo­mmy­...­.mo­oom­...­mam­a..­..m­om.­...­mom­my.­..m­omm­y..­.mo­m..­..m­om;­...­mom­...­mom­my.­..m­om.­...­mom­my.­..m­ama­...­mam­a..­.ma­ma.­..m­ama­...­mom­my.­...­moo­om.­..m­ama­...­.mo­m..­..m­omm­y..­.mo­mmy­...­mom­...­.mo­m..­.mo­m..­.mo­mmy­...­mom­...­.mo­mmy­...­mam­a..­.ma­ma.­..m­ama­...­mam­a..­.mo­mmy­...­.mo­oom­...­mam­a..­..m­om.­...­mom­my.­..m­omm­y..­.mo­m..­..m­om;­...­mom­...­mom­my.­..m­om.­...­mom­my.­..m­ama­...­mam­a..­.ma­ma.­..m­ama­...­mom­my.­...­moo­om.­..m­ama­...­.&q­uot­;Mo­m..­..m­omm­y..­.mo­mmy­...­mom­...­.mo­m;.­..m­om.­..m­omm­y..­.mo­m..­..m­omm­y..­.ma­ma.­..m­ama­...­mam­a..­.ma­ma.­..m­omm­y..­..m­ooo­m..­.ma­ma.­...­om.­...­mom­my.­..m­omm­y..­.mo­m..­..m­om;­...­mom­...­mom­my.­..m­om.­...­mom­my.­..m­ama­...­mam­a..­.ma­ma.­..m­ama­...­mom­my.­...­moo­om.­..m­ama­--&­quo­t;

A hand grasped the child's face, pointed black nails digging into the flesh around the child's eyes and cheeks as flesh began to be pulled away, some that hung on to the face looking similar to pulling away melted cheese as the child was forced to endure, urine running down his leg as his repetition of the word became more frantic until it build into voice screaming it.

Shrik.....Shrik....Shrik...shrlick! The sound of skin and flesh falling into a messy pile against marble floors remained audible, blending with the child's screaming.
Until...

Snap! The neck of the child snapped, the skin around his neck twisting in accordance, fleshless face now gazing in the opposite direction. THUMP. The child's body fell backwards and hit the floor hard, a pool of crimson spreading across the marble ground.

"Ooooooooooopsie....was that the wrong bed time story? Hehehehehe~ Fucking bratty cunt piece of shit...fuck. Whelp, moving on!~."
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
stewie, is that you? Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
how dare Ты compare trash to slugburgers Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Trash? How dare Ты compare me comparing slugburgers to trash. Now go bless your сердце to some кукуруза xP Больше года
Enricho: What a change for you, Ossiana. I remember just this morning that you weren't too pleased to be there, but now you look like you can't wait for it to start. But regardless, it's nice to see you are enjoying yourself (He gave her another smile as he walked with her)
"And it's all because of you! If it weren't for you being here with me, I probably wouldn't have even made it to the gates before turning around and going back home." Ossiana says with a small laugh. "And getting to see you smile and laugh all day has made this an ideal day for me. Thanks, love."
The children were all seated on a mini table where they usually had their tea parties. They were moved to the room that had the least amount of damage, which was the hallway upstairs basically. They were playing with their toys, except Jr., who couldn't speak or role play with his siblings. He just sat there, his head drooping on the table as he watched the others have fun, awaiting for his mother to return.

Meanwhile, Helga was downstairs, preparing a small meal for her children for them to be distracted as she worked on the house. She chopped the grilled pieces of spider and scorpion into small pieces, mixing them together with the rice and beans she had boiled with the fire she created by hand – not magic. To add some extra flavoring, she through in some melted cheese and pepper. Three bowls with scorpion and spiders, two without. One mushed how Jacob liked it, the other separated into different sections for Elijah, and more scorpions added for Zealia's. She was about to add some more of Jr.'s favorite cheese, until she realized...

He can't eat.

Her ears drooped in guilt. Her magic still wasn't strong enough to heal him, and it would take time to find a spell to reverse the effect in a book. She sighed softly, raising her fingers to elevate all five plates. Until she realized.... No magic. She huffed. The witch proceeded to carry three plates in one hands, one on her head, and the other on her remaining arm. With her ten fingers, she gripped four cups of apple juice tightly, and held the remaining one between her teeth, slowly making her way upstairs.

Mission #1 Accomplished She told herself, setting the bowls in front of their corresponding owner. As for Jr., all Helga could do was stroke his head in pity, promising she'd find a cure. His stomach grumbled in hunger as he watched his siblings eat, being forced to starve himself. The mother jogged downstairs and flipped through the pages of her spell book, laying it across from her as she began to pick up the debris of her house. "Alright... How hard can reconstructing a house be? Without... Magic.. hehe.. heh..?"
Enricho: Yeah. I'm surprised I can even be this happy. I've never been able to find any enjoyment in Edrain. All I was good at was killing things. But ever since I met you, I've been able to change my life for the better. So of course I can be happy. Because you are by my side, Oss. Because of you, I think I can finally live for once. So expect more joy from this depressed Hunter (He gave her another smile as he looked at her)
"Really?" Ossiana gasped. "That's,,that's great to hear! I'm glad that I can do something positive! For once...for once I'm happy to hear than I'm not making someone miserable, or making trouble." She smiled to herself in thought, resting her head against his arm. "You know..I'm proud of you. For fighting through every thing you've been through up til now." She looked up at him. "I'm proud of you for being you, and to have you as a mate. I looove you, my human!~" She giggled, snuggling against him as they continued to make their travel to the their room at the Inn,
"OWWWW!!!!" Helga hollered in pain, raising her hand to see the nail she accidentally hammered into her hand. It trembled, and her gaze fell upon the other nails she had to continue piercing into the door. How the fuck do people do this?

But she pulled through. Slowly but surely, she hammered nails down into their corresponding places to repair the door and make it work again. She wiped away the sweat from her head, the nail still stuck into her palm. The witch went to retrieve her broom, sweeping up the shattered pieces of glass that was dispersed on the ground.

"AHH!" She shrieked, accidentally stepping on a few shards of glass with her bare feet. She flung them off, sniffling as she did so. She set the pile of glass aside so that she could repair it once her magic was back. As for the shattered plates, she threw them away to make space. The witch returned the couch that was flipped over back to its original position, and fluffed the pillows that went along with it.

As for the brick walls, she tried gluing them back together, only to realize that liquid glue doesn't really sustain clay when they all fell on her. She spat out the small piece of rock in her mouth, coughing lightly before crawling away from the debris. For now she pushed them to the side, and moved along to nails more wood together for the other walls.

(Construction 101 with Helga Quartz)
Enricho: (He wrapped his arm around her more, as he looked down at her) I love you too, my Scorpio (He chuckled as they made their way back to their room)
Ossiana snickered, a orange blush coming to her cheeks. It took them a few more minutes to finally get back to the Inn. She pushed through the curtains, this time remaining at Enricho's side instead of pulling him along like she often did. As they were making their way to the room, an unnatural growl came from her stomach, and she winced slightly, her hand moving to her belly. "....I'm hungry..." She said suddenly as they made their way to the first staircase. "I might grab a bite to eat while we're on our way to the castle."
Enricho: (He shrugged his shoulders as he chuckled) I told you you should have eaten some of that food in that box
Helga spat out the nails in her mouth, looking at her... Not so nice wall she herself fixed. She shrugged, telling herself she'd fix it later with magic. Along with the brick walls and shattered glass. As for outside, this was something she could handle.

Nature.

A natural part of who she was. She carefully removed the dead flowered, collecting them for later use for essential oils perhaps. The nymph plucked weeds from the soil, tossing them to the trash along with any other unnecessary plants. She groomed the grass with a pair of garden scissors and cut off the elongated limbs of her rose bush, being careful to dodge the thorns. As for the broken statues, she collected them piece by piece, staring at the rocky face of her sister for a few more seconds until she put her aside with the rest. Her eyes wandered up to the single statue that was still standing: Her mother's. Helga tapped the tips of her fingers together, her ears lowering as she stared up at her. Her mouth opened as if she was going to say something, but it shut shortly afterwards, and she retreated back inside her house.
"Yeah, I think you're right.." Ossiana nodded in agreement but furrowed her brows. Something wasn't right... "Hungry...really...REALLY...hungry.&q­uot­; She murmured quietly to herself as she felt another growl from her stomach.
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
welcome to pregnancy world, where you're hungry 24/7 (maybe thats just me oops) Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
What? I didn't say that they weren't XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
well... i guess as long as he doesn't go for ketchup i'll be aLriGhT Больше года
Enricho: (He turned to her in curiosity) Is something wrong, Oss? Maybe we should get you something to eat before we get dressed. Your stomach sounds like it really needs it
"N-nooooo!" Ossiana said quickly in disagreement. "W-what if I eat and then get fat and I'm not able to fit into my wedding clothes anymore?!" She exclaimed while they walked down the second staircase, their room only a few steps away.
Enricho: (He chuckled at her response) Don't worry, Oss. I don't think you'll gain weight so much weight from one meal. You'll be fine
Helga finished drying the last dirty plate in the sink, turning around and smiling at the sight of her sparkling floors. She exhaled deeply, a tired smile coming to her face. Her dim emerald eyes glanced at the clock on the wall, gasping when she realized how much time had gone by. She wasn't sure exactly when she told Wiezen she'd meet him, but she needed to be there before the ball started. She ran up the stairs, waving at her playing kids for a split second before running into her room. Her closet flung open and she looked at what she could wear, not liking the options she had so far. The witch caught a glance of herself in the mirror, shrieking in horror at how she looked like. She no longer even smelled like roses and vanilla. Instead if was replaced with her natural body odor.

Sweat.

Nope, nope, nope, NOPE!!!

She dropped everything she had in her hands and quickly rushed into the bathroom.
Buh--it--y-you don't know that! Humans have weird bodies so their different!" Ossiana insisted, poking her lip out, and then groaning with her stomach growled again, harder than before. She poked it. "Sssshhhh, after I get dressed." She humored herself for the second or so, pushing through the barrier that separated them and their room.
Enricho: (He looked at her, this time with a more serious look on his face and tone in his voice) Ossiana, is something the matter? You're acting strange?
Never once in her life had this little nymph experienced smelling like... sweat. It wasn't disgusting as one may think, she actually smelled... pretty hot considering the work she had done. But it was a no-no to Helga.

She was already in the tub, scrubbing herself roughly and exfoliating every single inch of her body with sugar. The witch later proceeded to condition her hair with coconut oil after lathering it in her rose shampoo. And just for precaution... She scrubbed her entire body again. Three times. Which turned into five, aaaaand then into six.
Ossiana's ears perked. "Strange? Hm...I think I should of eaten something before we came here..." She said. "I'm hungry but...not supposed to be hungry." Her brows furrowed again. "Or maybe I have to do that thing that humans do when they sit down and brown stuff comes out like when animals do it, except they squat on the ground. And it reeks..." She wrinkled her nose at the thought of it.
Enricho: (He was a little taken back by the response) I think you mean use the toilet, Oss. Well, perhaps it could be that or something else. I guess there's only one way for you to find out. There should be a lavatory somewhere
The witch wrapped a towel around her hourglass body, her skin gleaming since it had been exfoliated various times. She smiled into the mirror that greeted her, inhaling her scent of roses and vanilla again, then exhaling in satisfaction. But it didn't stop there. She lathered some cinnamon bark oil through her curls, and further highlighted her skin with some other oils as well. Helga applied a thin coat of strawberry balm on her plump lips, sucking on yet another mint leaf. "Never again shall that putrid stench linger on my body." She huffed, massaging her cheeks with her fingers. Her skin was flawless, as smooth as a dolphin's and clear like water. As she waited for her hair to dry, she walked back out the room she shared with Wiezen, looking back at her dress options. But then her eyes wandered to her red curtains, and a small smirk formed when an idea came to mind.
"Lavatory? You mean the bathroom?" Ossiana's ears perked, seeing this as another opportunity to help with something. She pointed to the bathroom entrance that sat off in the corner of the room.
Enricho: Yes, that. You could give it a try, if you want. But.... you may have to do it yourself this time, love
With one hard tug, the luxurious red curtains fell upon Helga's being. The witch rose from the pile of her long curtains, grazing her thumb upon the material. "Hmmm, not bad, not bad..." She bit her lip in thought, designing a whole new dress in her mind. "Oooh, yes, I'm going to look sooo good and earn a straight ticket into Wiezy's pants before the night ends." Her thoughts trailed back when Bonnus had called her a harlot for her public acts, but she shrugged the thought away. Yes, her dress might be a liiiitttleee revealing, but... Who cares? She chuckled lightly and went to go fetch her sewing tools.
"Do it myself?" Ossiana raised her eyebrows, her head tipping to the side. "Huh? Nah aaah, you've seen me naked like a billion times! You can come too right? You're coming with me....right?"
Enricho: Well, yes, but that is because sex is a special bond between two people. Using the toilet is.... something personal. It's a human thing, Oss
Meanwhile, back with Flynn and Franziska...

Flynn's eye slowly opened and his face was met by Franziska's hair that was pressed against him. He placed a small kiss on her head, yawning afterwards at the long nap he had taken. But then his eye shot open. "Wait... HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN ASLEEP?! OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH ARE WE LATE?!"
Franziska: (She yawned slightly as she looked up at Flynn) Flynn, you shouldn't be moving around like that. You're still hurt, remember?