Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9551-9600 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (She had walked back with Flynn to the location that Ophelia was at, as she still sat at the trunk of the tree, looking down at the ground) Uh.... We came back with some food, Ophelia
Ophelia: (She looked to the side, not making eye contact with them) ..... Could you have at least left me some clothes
Franziska: (She gave it some thought for a moment, before she rushed over to the bag with her own change of clothing in it. Franziska threw off the uniform she was wearing, leaving herself in her undergarments before she handed the uniform to Ophelia) Here you go (She gave Ophelia a sincere smile as she began to redress herself)
Ophelia: (She didn't response with a "thanks" or anything. She simply took the clothes and began to dress herself in total silence)
Jade_23 commented…
Flynn: *tells Ophelia everything she's done wrong yet still tries to be nice* Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
Ophelia: link Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
nope. never. xD Больше года
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Weiss blinked a bit in puzzlement when Jr. didn't seem to be interested in what he had brought in. Elijah didn't seem to be waking up either. His ears perked when he heard the sound of Zealia's stomach growling, and his did the same in return. He levitated hos sibling from his bed as he took a seat on the floor and settled her down in front of him, the bowl set between them as he uncovered the bowl. Diced strawberries circled the outline of the top of the bowl inside, followed by sliced apples and bananas that were settled down in whipped cream and cool whip along with melted fudge. Pieces of cookies and cookie crumbs joined the fruit that were there, and under them was another layer of whipped cream, but this one was filled with different fruit and a thin layer of some sort of cake drizzled in chocolate.
He paused for a moment, wondering if Rose would like any before he pulled out a few spoons. He held one out to Zealia and gave a brotherly smile, looking towards the door for a quick second before turning back to her, taking a spoon himself. He used his sharp fingernails to impale a piece of strawberry and banana and plop it into his mouth, the taste of something fresh after so long a refreshing relief.
Больше года Jade_23 said…
When the dish was uncovered, it immediately caught the attention of both Elijah and Jr.'s noses, their heads peeking from their blankets. But then suddenly a low growl deepened from Zealia's voice as she watched her older brother take some of her food. The green from her ears spread slightly down to her upper neck as she did so, revealing her small needle-like teeth as a warning. "Mine!" She pounced on him, stealing the bowl of goods and crawling to the corner before hissing greedily and sticking her tongue out. She even growled when Elijah and Jr. tried approaching her, only resulting in them hiding behind Weiss. "M-More!!" She demanded, pointing at the sugary food below her before stuffing her face in it.

Flynn rolled his eye in annoyance when Ophelia took his lover's clothes without saying a word to it. "You know, the polite thing here to say is Thank you. Did you use that word at all in the castle of yours? ...I thought so..." He muttered to himself.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: Don't worry, Flynn. I don't really mind at all (She pulled on her usual brown sleeveless shirt and brown shorts, putting her usual sandals on as she stood in her usual messy manner) You should probably loosen that suit of yours as well, Flynn. It may help you get around easier when you aren't all tightened up.

Enricho: (As the rain continued to fall and the smoke from the trees began to lessen, his eyes were becoming heavy once again) Damn! Still not enough to keep me up? (His eyes were getting heavier and heavier as he kept them glued on the tree)
Weiss was taken aback when Zealia had hissed at Jr. and Elijah, and when they hid behind him his eyes glowed slightly and he let out a hiss of his own, the amount of ferocity that was added more so accidental, for it shook the room slightly as his own rows of razors bared themselves. "Not...nice! Share...say...thank you! Not...just yours."
"It doesn't really bother me," Flynn admitted as he looked around for a bit, referring to loosening his clothes. Besides, I'll be getting us out of here soon... I'll teleport us to a place where we'll be safe under a roof. Far from the city, more toward the edge of the land. It'll be a while till anyone can find us there anyways..."

Zealia wrinkled her small nose, similar to how her mother would do it when she was mad. "W-Wench!" She called him, sticking her slitted tongue out before splattering his face with a splash of unexpected whip cream. She giggled wickedly, her senses heightened now with the excess of sugar running through her blood.

So far in the past few hours, she'd had a total of four chocolate chip cookies, for she stole the two that belonged to her brothers when they were teleported to them. And now she gobbled chunks of whip cream, avoiding the fruit and mostly sucking the color out of the chocolate syrup drizzled on the bowl. "Wu canyot tell meh wat tu do!" She spoke with her mouth full, licking at her green lips that were gaining a light tint of green.
Franziska: Alright. I just hope we'll be able to catch a break once we're there
Ophelia: (She was finally dressed in the clothes that Franziska wore, and trying her best to look proper in the wrinkled and dirty clothing, she sat at the edge of the tree, as she stared forward in silence)

Enricho: (Unable to handle the exhaustion another second, he finally allowed hsi eyelids to rest. Before he could even think about what he was doing, he was already falling into a sleep)
Weiss's eye twitched much like Wiezen's would when he became agitated, whipped cream sliding down his face and landing on the floor. Except that this wasn't just agitation.
One twitch...two twitch...three twitch. His mind drew back to when he had been in Kalte Hölle, where he had to fight for the rotting pieces of ice ridden flesh, the only thing he had to eat there besides raw ice. Where there were others that took the last of what he had to eat, leaving him to starve for days that felt like years, timeless years.
The slits within his irises became sharper. His hand lifted and pushed towards the floor and the bowl of sweets cracked and crumbled like paper loudly before whipped cream and fruit burst in Zealia's face. "You...want..more?!" He snarled, his ears becoming sharper at their tips. His vision began to morph, Zealia becoming one of the creatures that he had encountered in his time away. His breathing began to increase drastically, the wall behind the wall behind the his little sister pushing forward, and towards him. He glared down at her, the ceiling spiraling into a spiked mace of a tendril, a malicious intent and aggression glowing in his eyes now, his pupils splitting into two as he back away. "Back...to Hölle..."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (His eyes were heavy, impossible to hold up anymore, and before he could keep them open another second, he was already fast asleep)
Zealia seemed to hide from ease her brothers felt. She whimpered before covering her green ears and lying about the surgery. Zealia's pink bottoms could be seen from the distance where she hid under the garments and sheltered herself from the others... kind of. The little girl screamed. "Nooo! No Holle!!" Zealia muttered out. "-I-I-I'm telling mama!" She stammered, tears hitting her eyes. But the green in her skin remained there stubbornly. "Y-You're n-not W-Weiss!" The little girl cried, her body shaking every now and then.
The crying of Zealia seemed to be enough to snap Weiss back into the reality, the ceiling twisting back into place, the wall shifting backwards to where it was previously. His vision blurred heavily before refocusing, bringing everything back to him in a normal view. He shook his head a little to clear the fog that had clouded his mind. 'I-I....sorry!" He stammered, looking to his brothers before looking back to Zealia. His eyes went to the window, seeing that the sun had risen. He turned quickly and ran into the wall, using magic to phase through it. He stumbled down the stairs, jumping onto the wall and went straight for the door.

~

Back where the burrow burned away, the footsteps of many were heard. The mob from before was returning. "He was over here! The demon's advocate!" The man who led the group from before voiced.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (His eyes slowly opened as he heard the mob returning. He groaned to himself, his face in his palm as he tried to rub the sleep from his eyes) Ugh! Again! (He stood up as he grabbed hold of his sword, and looked toward where the voices were coming from. He stood perfectly still, refusing to show any signs of exhaustion)

Franziska: (She kept tossing pebbles around, waiting for Flynn to finish the potion)
The mob entered the area for the second time, their pitchforks in hand once more, but their torches absent due to...agreements. The man from before pointed at the hunter with his pitchfork. "There he is, there! The bastard traitor of our society! The helper of the demon who's been taking our kids!" He seemed to be speaking to someone to confirm who they were talking about.
Enricho: (He gave a sigh as he rested his sword over his shoulder) How many times do I have to tell you, you've got the wrong girl. She would never eat children. In fact, she rarely even eats. But, I already told you that I have no trouble killing anyone of you, and I know that none of you are willing to risk your humanity to kill me. So, are we going to have the same conversation again or will I have to start chopping limbs off?
"Yeah we'll see about that you lying piece of shit!" The man smirked and stepped aside as someone began to move from the back of the group, the rest of the men there following the moment.

"Move, I don't have time for this! I'm trying to go the hell home already!" From the back of the group walked a man with ear length, pitch black messy curls that hadn't been tended to since yesterday. He wore a suit that was was torn and dirtied, and he had only a shoulder plate and thin chest plate as his armor, a chipped unsheathed sword already drawn and at his side. It was none other than Wiezen himself. "Alright so who's the--" He paused when he saw Enricho, his eyebrows raising slightly in surprise. "You've...gotta be kiddin' me..."

"That's him! Kill his ass, make him pay!"

Wiezen glanced back at the mob for a moment, then back at Enricho, but spoke to the mob. "Leave. If he's this so called "demon's advocate" then you'd best get outta here, Things are about to get messy."

The leading man smirked at Enricho. "Have fun dying, your demon friend is coming next!" He said before he and the mob retreated,

"Man...are you a sight for sore eyes..." Wiezen had waited until they left before letting out a long sigh and speaking again. "You look like shit...guess that makes two of us huh?"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (As soon as he saw Enricho, the grip on his sword lessened. As soon as the mob was gone, and Weizen spoke to him, Enricho fell to the ground in exhaustion and gave a long sigh) Believe me, I feel like shit! A lot has happened today. Ossiana's gone and I don't know where she is. And the last thing I need now is for her to be missing.
Wiezen fell to the ground himself, letting out groan of exhaustion as he stabbed his sword into grass. His head throbbed a little, and his back still hurt some from getting put through a table. "Trust me...I can see where you're comin' from." He grunted as he tore off his right sleeve, the dark veins that covered his arm pulsating. He reached into his overcoat and pulled out a needle like root that was stained with dried white. He stabbed it into his arm, growling to himself in pain before tearing it out, the veins soothing but remaining black. He sighed and stored it back into his coat.

"Ossiana's missin' huh? Fuck..." He ran his hand through his hair, taking out a bottle of alcohol and rolling it over to Enricho before taking out another bottle for himself. Fuck rehabilitation. "So...what's this I hear about you sheltering a child eating demon? I hope you haven't lost you damn mind..."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Seeing the bottle on the ground, he didn't hesitate for a second to grab it, crack it open and take a swig from the bottle, the liquid burning his throat as it went down. He gave a groan, whipped his mouth, and looked up) Yeah! Thought that, maybe, I'd find her here. Some random puppet pointed me in this direction. Not sure if I was meant to wait for her or if this was one last fuck you from.... the creator..... But, I'm still not going to give up finding her. Especially with the trouble I got her into. And what about you. What brings you out this distance?
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Why do I already Любовь this interaction between the two XD Больше года
Wiezen sighed. "Well, after yesterday's topple over and being backhanded through a table, I've been on the move. Sonni's dead. And I had to bite off a freakin' wing just to get here and I've been smited twice. Turns out I have a "guardian" of some sort...HAH, some job she did." He scoffed, pausing a moment to crack the annoying knot in his back. "On my way back over this way, those people from before stopped me, asked if I was a hunter. They kept insisting that there was a demon out this way and they seemed to be pretty shaken up about it. And persistent. But all in all..I'm just trying to get the hell home. I've had a lot of time to think to myself...and talk...literally." He cracked open his bottle and took a long gulp, wiping his mouth afterwards with the back of his hand. "As for that demon...I think those people were telling the truth." He sat his bottle aside and looked at the hunter. "Somethin's been lurking around, but they've been looking in the wrong place, desperate to find a perpetrator. It makes sense that the first place they came about that looked suspicious enough to pass for a lair or somethin'.." He shrugged.
"And even if they had found the damn thing they'd be slaughtered before they could even scream. But if Ossiana isn't here then she's out of the question. She may not be human but she's no demon. I may not have had the chance to speak to her in a less...tense environment, and I can't know for certain, but I know enough to know that her heart means good until further notice. If she's in trouble then maybe Helga can help you find her. Or at the very least, I can at some point after some resting up. We've had enough loss as it is and recently things have gotten...rough."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: That much I know. She wouldn't hurt anyone unless they deserved it. I already knew that something else was in the way (At the mention of the fact that Helga could help him, he was ready to jump up, ready to ask for his or her help, but before he got to excited, he calmed himself down as he listened) I see. Then if it's alright for me to accompany you, I shall gladly do so (He took another gulp of the alcohol as he awaited an answer)
“I wouldn’t mind at all. I’ve had to deal with too many women as it is so your company will be a fresh breath of air.” Wiezen answered, taking another swig of alcohol. “And besides, you’re welcome to the household any time.” He grabbed the hilt of his sword and used it as a crutch to push himself to his feet. He looked at the bottle in his grasp for a moment. “To Sonni...” He tipped the bottle and poured some out onto the ground. He leaned against a nearby tree for a moment to take a breath. “I know one thing for certain...we’re gonna need more liquor...” Blood trickled from the top of his head and down the side of his face. When he noticed it, he groaned to himself. “ALOT, more liquor.”
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He gave a nod to Weizen in thanks. As he finished pouring out the alcohol, he got up from the ground, the alcohol giving him at least some energy to keep going, stretching his neck as he gave a slightly pained groan) Alright. I'm ready to head out whenever you are, Weizen
Weiss bumped into two long legs on his way out the door, making him fall backwards on his butt. When he looked up, he saw Helga tilting her head to the right, her brows knitting in confusion. "W-Weiss? Where are you going? Why are you escaping? Are you alright?" The mother lowered her ears a little, already feeling as if she failed as a mom... again.
Helga: (Makes a very simple mistake) Больше года
Helga: link Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
hey, being suicidal isn't anything to joke about xD Больше года
Weiss crawled away from Helga a little after hitting the floor with an oomph. “Weiss....Weiss not right,” Be uttered. “Weiss....Weiss think....broken...Weiss broken.” He looked down at the floor. “Weiss...no belong...” His ears lowered. “Mom...think..Weiss..deserve..kalte Hölle? Maybe...Weiss do..”

~

Wiezen nodded. “I guess that means we get on the move now then.” He said as he began to walk in the direction that he always took to Helga’s cabin. “Once we arrive we can discuss the situation a little more over a hot meal and help each other out. If anything, finding out what the hell we’re dealin’ with might do us more good.”
Enricho: (He gave a long sigh) Yeah, tell me about it (He followed behind him, placing his sword in it's sheath as he allowed Weizen to lead the path) I just hope that everyone else got out of their safely. I can only imagine how hard it was for the rest of them
“Yeah...I hope so too..” Wiezen agreed, becoming silent for a moment. “From what I was told, there was some sort of massacre by fire within Deodrain. I don’t know what happened but it sounds like another stroke of bad luck.” He sighed. “We can’t seem to catch a break for long huh?”
Enricho: (Upon the mention of the massacre caused by a fire, he stopped briefly for a second. The thoughts of Macross and her promise to take everything in his life came back into his head. He remained still, in place, for a few seconds, before responding) Yeah.... Must be.... (He shook himself out of his thoughts and continued to follow Weizen)
Wiezen really didn't take any notice when Enricho had stopped walking. He was doing a bit of thinking himself--a lot of thinking. There was so much going on at once that he knew that he would have to deal with either way the story went. But one difference was that he had come about a new way to handle things. Swiftly and without mercy.
"W-Whaaat? No. Weiss is NOT broken. Weiss is perfect the way he is." She crouched down to reach his height. "I don't ever want to hear you say that again.... Weiss didn't deserve anything that happened to him in Kalte Hölle. Weiss didn't deserve anything bad that happened to him." The mother wrapped her hands around Weiss and picked him up, letting him wrap his legs around her waist. "Now, repeat after me: Weiss is not broken. Weiss is good. Weiss belongs. Weiss is loved." She stroked his hair backwards before booping his nose lightly.
Weiss stared at Helga for a long moment before burying his face, repeating what she had said in a mumble rather than saying it clearly, though it did make him feel a little better. He sniffled some, his feet dangling as he made no effort to wrap them around her waist. If anything, he felt more comfortable that way. He felt...loved just enough to matter to any one. Perhaps less than that.
Enricho: (He continued to follow behind Weizen. Seeing that he was silent in thought as well, he didn't dare break him from his concentration as he continued to walk with him)
Helga held him there for a few moments before a small smirk appeared in the corner of her lips, leaning him down to set him on the floor. She unexpectedly went from scratching behind his ear to tickling his stomach and neck, pinching him lightly in his weak spots while tilting her head innocently. "Whaaaat? Mommy couldn't heaaar yooouuuuu~"
Wiezen was silent for the first few minutes of their walk until he spoke again. "I'm going to need you to do something for me at some point down the line." He said suddenly, turning down his short cut and staring straight ahead at their path.

~

Weiss's face was blank when Helga had first started tickling him. And then his lips began to quiver some before he burst with laughter, unable to keep it contained any further. And then he began to hiccup as he laughed, his ears twitching a little with each one that came between. But then he stopped suddenly, his ears perking as he wriggled his way out of Helga's grasp. A big grin came to his face. "M-Mama...tr-tree! TREE!" He exclaimed pointing towards where the garden was. A sudden excitement had come to him, for he had began to hop slightly, his toes never leaving the ground while he did so.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He looked at Weizen when he spoke suddenly, startling Enricho a slight bit when he did do so, as he had already gotten used to the silence) Alright? Is this something I should know about now or is it best I know about it at another time?
Wiezen thought on the question for a few seconds. "Another time. I'll explain later over a few drinks for the sake of conversation and reasoning." He begin to become more serious. "There are things in this world that can't be allowed to exist on this plane of existence. And I think I've figured out a way to prevent it from happening."
The witch chuckle, her ears twitching to his laugh in delight. It was music to her ears"Hmmmm?~" Helga hummed, giving him one last tickle before her attention turned to her garden. "Oh yes, well... There's a bunch of trees here, silly." She said, patting his head. "Aaaand a swing there too since I found out recently those were pretty fun... Not that I use it or anything of course." She blushed.
Jade, why are Ты forgetting Fran and Flynn? Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
sorry, who? Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Aaaaaahahaha, aah XD Больше года
Enricho: I see. So it's one of those other worldly things, huh? (He gave another sigh as he looked forward) Alright. As long as there is something to look forward too. (He continued to follow Weizen in silence)
"N-No," Weiss shook his head. "Th-THE tree!" He said, looking around quickly for a moment before grabbing her hand. He shut his eyes shut before they both disappeared and reappeared out in the garden. He ran quickly around to where the statues were, his eyes searching them to find that...one was missing. Gone as if it had never been there to began with aside from the feet, which soon crumbled and disappeared as well. The mother was there. The father was there. The children were there. But...there was no Lilith. "YES!" He cheered happily. "Mama...tree...NOW! We...go! We go! Vision...in Holle...true! It true!"

~

"Yeeaaah, somethin' of the sorts...I guess you could put it that way." Wiezen said, giving a sort of chuckle full of exhaustion. But it wasn't something he was exactly looking forward to.
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
Ты wouldn't Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
Ты couldn't Больше года
My answer: A LOT is coming soon XD Больше года
Enricho: (He tried to chuckle along with Weizen, but he couldn't find the energy to do so. He just continued to follow in total silence, as his eyes remained glued forward, while trying to stay awake and not collapse onto the ground)
last edited Больше года
Helga blinked when her own son had teleported both of them, not really being used to Weiss using magic at all. Her head tilted as to why Weiss was so excited, her eyes following her son's to the missing statue. Her ears lowered and she growled. "Did THEY destroy my relics as well?! As if the house wasn't enough!" She grumbled, her arms crossing themselves on the same dress she wore. "Tree? Why are you so obsessed with trees? ...Ya know Lilith isn't a tree... right? That's physically impossible."

(idk why but this reminded me of that episode: link)
"Weiss know! W-Weiss...no stupid!" Weiss said, growling a little. He went over to the statues and placed his hands on them, his eyes glowing for a moment as he began to search for any traces of aura. A minute or two passed before he turned to Helga and grabbed her hand once more. "Weiss...can't go...fast there. Too...far. Not...that..good yet. B-but...Mama can! Mama..good..at magic!"

~

Coming across the side path through bushels that led to town, Wiezen came to a stop for a quick minute to stretch some of the soreness out and pop his back again. "Gettin' too old for this shit..." He muttered to himself.
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
stop messing with my emotions COLA cos I know you're going to destroy them soon Больше года
...Wind..did it?.....XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
no backing out now. Больше года
Enricho: Yeah, tell me about it. I'm only in my late twenties and I'm already feeling like I'm past my prime.Guess the shit we've gone through will do that to us (He continued to rub his tired eyes)
last edited Больше года
"I didn't say you were stupid, child. I just meant... I mean... It's a TREE!!!" She mumbled to herself, raising an eyebrow. "Where? WHERE do you want to go?" Helga asked, confusion lingering in her voice. "We can just stay in our safe little cabin, away from all threats in the world... kinda..."
last edited Больше года
"Oh yeah? Well I'm four thousand three hundred and twenty nine, which will be turning into thirty sooner than later." Wiezen scratched his head. "Either that or we both need to get back into better shape." He managed to laugh some this time as they continued on their journey.

~

Weiss shook his head hard in disagreement. "Weiss...show you!" He reached up and pulled Helga down to his height before smacking his palm into the front of her face gently. The glow of his eyes became more intense as he began to take her through his memory of what he was trying to explain. The area around them dimmed into darkness before the area filled with green, many animals coming into view. A single hollow tree filled with brilliant falling leaves on every branch reached for the sky.

When he pulled away, everything went back to normal in a flash and he stumbled back onto the ground panting a bit, a trickle of blood running from his nostrils. "...Th-there..." He panted. "Weiss....and..Mama..go there.."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He gave a shrug and a very pathetically weak chuckle) I guess you got me there, Weizen
Helga seemed to ignore him for a moment as she leaned down to wipe away the blood from his nose, tilting his head forward to drain it and aiding him before she answered his request. When she made sure he was alright, she rolled her eyes and sighed. "Very well." She stood tall now. "I can teleport us where you've shown me. BUT, under one condition." The witch said, holding her index finger up. "We will come back home and I don't want to hear any of that nonsense of you not being right and going back to Hölle and yadah-yadah-yadah. Clear? Oh, and next time you'll accept my cookies when I give them too you."
Weiss tipped his head to the side. "But...if Weiss.." He covered his mouth to stop himself from saying what he was going to say, knowing that if he did so that he wouldn't be able to get there as fast as he wanted to, and instead, gave a nod.

~

Wiezen was about to ask something else that had came to mind, but as soon as he opened his mouth to speak, his attention being caught as they were passing town. "Hey...what's up with that?" He pointed towards a band of horses that were galloping into town, their riders covered in gleaming silver armor that bore a bold crimson cross on the backs.
Enricho: (He looked over at the men in armor) I don't have any clue, but I have a feeling that I don't wanna know
Helga nodded back down at him, then inhaled deeply. Before teleporting anyone anywhere, her body glowed a soft purple before she made a single clone of hers appear. The appearance of using her magic again darkened the soft bags underneath her eyes.

The clone respectfully bowed at her mistress, obeying her orders of taking care of the household and of the children while she was gone. Helga then turned her back to her son, crouching to reach his height and ignoring the burning pain from her back. She needed a deep massage – desperately. And some chocolate and some more chocolate and maybe even some more chocolate.

Her hands placed themselves on each shoulder pad of her son's, closing her emerald eyes and concentrating. "Othino et ikina reappearo" She mumbled, both her and her son's body glowing a bright aura until the light swallowed them both.
"Eh...me neither. Actually...I want nothing to do with it, but.." Wiezen was curious, and he knew he was. Despite his exhaustion, aching body and thumping head, he was curious. But he wouldn't allow himself to be swayed from going home so easily. "Let's get goin' before we get dragged into somethin' else."

~

When they reappeared, Weiss's eyes fluttered open from when he had shut them just before they had been swallowed by the light and disappeared. The first thing he did was looked around quickly, his ears lowering when it seemed that they had went to the wrong place. That is, until he saw a few rabbits hopping away in the same direction. And then the birds followed them from the sky, and even a few coyotes and wolves. None of them seemed to be attempting to eat or attack one another over territory. He quickly began to followed after them, admiring the animals and their differences. They might have not been able to get directly to the tree, but they were close by, very close. He could feel it.