Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9601-9650 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: I just hope that we didn't jinx ourselves with this (He continued walking, not even attempting to look back at the armored men, just wanting to get moving as soon as possible)
Больше года Jade_23 said…
"-Animals? Is this what it was all about? Honey, I could have easily taken us to the hearth of the animal kingdom! Or sang a little tune and bring all thine favorite animals to one spot!" She sighed softly, following along after Weiss because she did not want to lose him from her sight.
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Weiss facepalmed when Helga had asked him about the animals, letting out a sigh of his own and picking up his pace as he followed the animals through the trees and grasses.

~

"Well if we did then they should be wary enough to jinx their asses the other way..." Wiezen mumbled, not bothering looking behind them either.
Enricho: I hope so (He continued to walk with him at their usual pace, not wanting to draw any attention to them, and not wanting to discuss the armored figures in any more detail)
Helga groaned a little, levitating her son over her shoulders so that she could do the walking. "Don't face palm assault me, my love." The witch looked back at the animals and followed behind them, her pace much faster than her son's. She regretted not changing into comfortable pajamas when she felt like tearing her tight dress off of her and replacing them with oversized sweaters, but shook the thought off.
Weiss looked around in anticipation, his ears perking at every single noise made as Helga carried him. The crunching of leaves every now and then, a branch snapping, a momentary howl from the wolves and coyotes. He was against her putting him on his shoulders until he found that he had a better view point from up there.
His eyes grew wide when they finally reached a more open area where the animals were gathering around the tall tree. "There!" He pointed. "Tree!" He urged, pointing his sharp finger at the hollow tree who's leaves had began to glow with a soothing aura. The area smelled of dew and honey infused with the nature around it. In an instant, he was gone from Helga's shoulder and running at full speed towards the tree, hugging it as soon as he go to it as if it were a person.

~

They finally reached the flat dirt path that soon turned to grass as they came to the stretch of trail that led back to the cabin. He let out a silent sigh of relief, seeing that they were getting closer.
Enricho: I never thought I'd be returning here so soon. But I'm just glad I can be at a place where someone isn't trying to kill me.
Helga bit her lip, her head tilting to the side when she saw her son hug a tree. "I love nature too, but I guess that's a whole other level." She told herself before scratching her arm awkwardly, looking around for a moment before sitting on a log and sighing, deciding to pet a deer that emerged as her son had fun with... whatever the hell he was doing.

Meanwhile, back in the cabin, Helga's clone had already bathed and dressed the kids. She also fed them all a nutritious breakfast and settled them on the rug upstairs to play with their toys. Although, Zealia sat in the corner of her room for she was in timeout. Her head faced the wall with her green ears drooped, paralyzed by her mother's magic so she couldn't move. Her frown just darkened as she heard her brothers play behind her.

The clone stayed downstairs where she continued to scrub out the difficult stains from her precious rug and knit back up her torn, velvet curtains. She hummed lightly as she did so, disposing of any other body pieces like teeth or fingernails she spotted along the floor.
last edited Больше года
Weiss took a step back from the tree for a moment and put his ear to it before knocking slightly. He listened there for a whole minute. Then two. Then three. Then four. And then almost ten. But he remained there, his persistence wavering not even a little. He shook his hand in a dangling fashion and his sharp nails grew out further. He tapped hard on the bark of the tree with them and listened closely. One...two minutes...thre—

Tap...tap...tap tap..

His eyes widened eagerly and he tapped on it again, listening closely.

Tap...tap..
There was no third tap. Instead the middle of the hollow tree cracked severely with a harsh snap, flakes and stakes of bark crumbling to the ground. Another cracked webbed from the center and across the side.

Weiss watched with awe, his eyes following the cracks as the leaves began to fall around him.

An arm surrounded with green aura slowly reached from the tree, breaking through some of the bark, and the hand that was connected to it placed itself on the child’s cheek gently. Her palm was like a caress of warmth to Weiss, the delicate and beautiful toned, dimly lit skin of it almost unnatural. A blend of Lilith’s scent and well and a signature sweet honey dew smell began to seep from the tree, a soft glow of green leaking out along with it.

~

Wiezen gave a shrug. “To be honest, there’s a lot of things that have happened that none of us could have really expected. Then again I suppose I’v gotten better at expecting the worst.”
last edited Больше года
Enricho: At this point, we should always be expecting the worst when in Edrain
Helga didn't know what the heck Weiss was doing, but as long as he was happy, she was too. At the sound to his knocking on the tree, her ears perked as she turned her attention to him. But when she saw the arm stretch out, her eyes shot open. "What the--" She quickly rose to her feet and appeared right behind Weiss in a nanosecond, pulled him away from that mysterious hand. But then that familiar scent caught her nostrils. "No..." Her grip on her son tightened, remembering that the last of that scent was smelled when Weiss was in shock after Emma broke his ankles, letting Lilith take control of Weiss's body and speak to her. "No....!" She pulled away some more, remembering the last they spoke was also when she fought with Buroa as a... bunny.
Wiezen nodded in agreement. “Right...Edrain and every person within it truly seems to be cursed more than the lands themselves. A pity, a tragedy, and a work of shameful art.”
~

Weiss looked at Helga with a mixture of confusion and surprise when Helga had pulled him away from the softness of the hand that caressed his cheek. In fact, he had almost been prepared to bite the hell out of her. “What...doing?!” He said in a half growl half whine.

The arm retreated back inside the bark, a pair of deep emerald eyes peered at them groggily from within the tree before disappearing from sight seconds afterwards. The bark finally cracked open completely, magic aura drifting out and fogging along the ground. And then came a light but melodious yawn that caused the animals around them to turn their attention towards the tree. Delicate toes emerged from the opening , flexing themselves before being followed by the feet and legs that they belonged to, vines, roots and leaves curling around them and covering the bare body of the woman that emerged. Long nature green hair hung to her breasts, some of it brushed back behind pointy ears. Extending from the sides of her head were two large branch like antlers that were decorated with draping vines. She blinked sleepily, rubbing at her now lighter emerald eyes, full glossy lips parting for a smaller yawn to drift out, her arms reaching towards the sky in a relieving stretch afterwards. She didn’t seem to really notice the presence of the individuals before her. But that changed soon enough.

“A-Auntie!!” Weiss was off in an instant after managing to wriggle himself away from Helga with the help of a little magic. He ran towards the woman and tackled her into a hug like he had done the tree, almost causing her to stagger backwards and back into the open bark from which she came.

This surprised the woman, her eyes blinking several times as she quickly began to snap out of her phase of grogginess and into hostility. However, when she saw the blue skinned child before her, she tipped her head to the side. Aunt...tie? It took her a small moment to register what he had said, but her mind caught up to her instincts quickly. She picked the child up by the back of his shirt and held him up to her. “Whom?” She questioned softly.

“Weiss! I Weiss!”

And then her nostrils filled with his scent when she breathed in softly. “Weiss? Weiss?! Weiss!” The woman hugged the child in her arms, spinning him around in joy for a moment and throwing him into the air. She caught him in another hug, placing motherly kisses over his face. “It’s so good to see thee! How art thou?! Art thee alright? What has happened to thy precious dwarf human skin?! Why aren’t thee home, danger lurks child!” She had so many questions already that she could barely keep them one at a time. Hm? Her eyes wondered to the witch and she froze completely, her ears lowering slightly. “H-Helga....” It was instant recognition. She couldn’t mistake the scent, nor the witch for anyone else.

(visuals)
last edited Больше года
 Wiezen nodded in agreement. “Right...Edrain and every person within it truly seems to be cursed mor
Enricho: It's a work of something, that's for damn sure (He continued to walk down the dirt path, the exhaustion slowly catching up with him as he kept on the path with Weizen)
Helga’s ears suddenly drooped and her pupils narrowed in complete shock when they came in contact with the familiar person. The chirps from the birds surrounding her now became echoes that were soon replaced with a loud ringing. A loud ringing mixed with her heart racing, as if it were going to burst in any second. She felt her head throbbing, her palms beginning to sweat, and her body mildly trembling. Aaaaand then she felt the urge to throw up, but forced herself to swallow her non-existent meal from earlier.

Weiss… Now this? Was she already dead? Was this her form of an afterlife, reuniting with her dead relatives?

But then her shaking hands slowly became fists and a low, unintentional growl came from her lips. “S-S-Step a-away from my s-son, you IMPOSTER! DO NOT TRICK-ASSAULT ME, SIREN, WITCH, OR NYMPH!!!” She shrieked, gathering her courage to speak like that and unexpectedly walking up to her only to shove her back into the tree where she came from, making her release her son. "Don't you dare come near any of us again!!!"
last edited Больше года
The woman's ears lowered further when Helga began to scream at her. "Impostor?" She mumbled to herself. "S-sister, I--" She let out a sort of yelp when she had been shoved back into the tree, Weiss falling from her arms and face flat onto the ground as she had fell back from the sudden push.

"MOM, WHAT THE HELL!?" Weiss yelled this time as he got up holding a bleeding nose from his fall, speaking more clearer, but grasping his throat soon afterwards as a sting came to it. His eyes prickled with a few light tears, but he didn't care. He shoved Helga hard and with surprising force, the magic coursing through his veins giving him enough of a boost to push her a few feet away from him while he held his nose.

~

Wiezen chuckled at the hunter's comment. 'Yeah, sounds about right." He said as they finally came to the view of the cabin with only a little more of the path to walk along.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Finally. Some place that seems to have be civilized in this part of hell (He gave another exhausted sigh and a yawn as he kept moving)
Jade_23 commented…
yeah, and also the massacre inside the civilized place. xD Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
He doesn't know that! XD Больше года
Helga stumbled a little back, but she didn't even feel the push her son gave her, she just stood there, frozen. Her eyes wandered back and forth from her sister to Weiss, blinking out of her thoughts when she realized she hurt her own son. Her ears drooped to their fullest potential and she appeared right in front of Weiss, nudging his hands off his nose so that she could cover it with a piece of cloth she ripped from her dress. "I-I'm sorry Weiss, I didn't mean to hurt you, I j-just wanted..." Her shoulders drooped and she gulped. "Forgive me..." She cried, tears already starting to prickle in her eyes. "W-We shouldn't be h-here, let m-me take y-you back home, please. She's not real, she's a faker! She's dead! And she should stay dead!"
Well, at least this way, we know that COLA won't kill any characters for good. Death is starting to become meaningless in this RP. It's like Dragon Ball Z Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
yeah, might just end up making Helga commit suicide sooner than later. XD Больше года
I don't like the look of that Трофеи Lock Больше года
Weiss's eyes widened at Helga's words, and his body stiffened. "No...no...NO!" He smacked Helga's hand away from him. "Auntie..not fake! Auntie is...real! And if she should stay dead then so should Weiss! Weiss should go back to that place! WHAT IS WRONG WI--"

Weiss was brought to a stop, the woman's hand placing itself on his shoulder gently. "Sshhh, don't be angry with your mother child..." She said softly, now back out of the tree. Her ears drooped some now. She didn't look at Helga for a moment, but when she did, her eyes glowed. "It is n-nice to know how thy truly feels towards me, Helga Mourey Quartz. But if these are your wishes, then I shall obey them. I will stay away from my sweet nieces and nephews, as well as yourself."

"B-but--" Weiss had turned around to protest, only to be silenced once more, the blood trickling back into his nose as he could feel himself being healed.

"It is...alright, little darling. Thy mother only wants to protect thee...but from all of the wrong people." Lilith made herself smile at the child. Her gaze then went back to Helga and she stared her in the eye. She covered Weiss's ears for a moment. "So...this means that nothing has changed then. You still have that belief within your head that I had chosen to harm thy children? The very children that I...I died for?" She gulped, her teeth clenching themselves some. "Very well then...whatever so may help you rest at night, sister. I'll be taking my leave. Or rather...thou will be taking thy leave." She pushed Weiss gently back to Helga. "Disappearanus Asparo" She mumbled, waving her hand and encasing Weiss in a sphere barrier that teleported him back home. But with Helga, her eyes narrowed. "Esperila Disappearanus Asparo." She turned her back to her sister as a force knocked Helga off of her feet before she was surrounded by the same thing that had surrounded Weiss before teleporting her as well.

~

Wiezen closed his eyes and let out a long sigh of relief. "Home sweet and sometimes bitter and sour but still sweet home." He was already stretching, anticipating on getting a good meal up and running if Helga hadn't already.
Enricho: (He continued to walk behind Weizen, yawning once again as they made their way to the witch's house)
last edited Больше года
"W-Wait, I--"

Before Helga could say anything, she was already zapped back home. She reappeared in the edge of the fountain in her garden, more tears beginning to blur her eyes. Too many tears that they began to fall down her cheeks like cascades. The witch quickly got to her feet, a slight pain coming from in between her legs as she did so. Helga looked around her surroundings, spotting Weiss not too far away from her. She didn't care if her son was mad at her, she still embraced him in a tight hug, carrying him off his feet. "Don't ever say that again!!!" Helga yelled, referring to what he said that he too should be dead.
"Get, OFF!" Weiss said, shoving her away from him. "Why not huh?! It's true! If she does then so do I! That was mean, and rude as all fucking hell, MOM!" He snapped, his mind blurring for a moment. He paused for a moment, realizing he could finally speak clearer without as many grunts in between, though it still burned his throat. But then it was back to Helga. "WHY!? That's not fair at all! The entire time you've always been telling us how we should take care of our siblings and have manners---oh forget it!" He stormed towards the cabin, blotches of magic surrounding him before there was a small poof, and he disappeared, going to his room. The first thing he began to do is ward his room, finally putting a few things that he had read in one of Ezekiel's books to use. His crayons and color pencils drilled into the walls, ceiling, and floor as they began to scratch markings around the area by the door and window angrily.

-

Wiezen opened the door to the cabin, everything he had been planning on doing sweeping from his mind as soon as he saw the couch. He dropped his sword on the floor and just collapsed on the cushions of the couch, a loud snore coming from him.

~

M-my...my home..." Long ears now drooped in fully, covered in mud, drenched in water, and smelling of sweat and vomit, Ossiana stared at the charred area that had been her burrow and the scorched nature that surrounded it. Her eyes watered, tears beginning to fall quickly. "My home..." From what she saw, not even Enricho was there. He must've...gone off with Macross and forgot about her. Her stinger had scratched at her back until blood had been drawn, and even further afterwards until the burning itch had began to soothe some to where it was bearable.

last edited Больше года
....................... COLA, why do Ты ruin everything? XD Больше года
When Ты do it, it's menacing! Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD How? I haven't done anything menacing since the beginning of this RP....hahaha...ahahahahahAAHAHAHAHA!! Больше года
Enricho: (As soon as he stepped into the house, he didn't even react. He dropped his sword to the ground before falling to his knees, and then falling onto the floor, falling asleep even before hitting the ground)
Helga stood there, her ears twitching in sync with Weiss's clearer words. But when he disappeared, her teary eyes shot open. "Hey!" She said a little too late. The witch bursted through the backdoor, stomping her way through the kitchen and in the living room. She was about to yell Weiss's name, before the two men sleeping in her house caught her attention. She recognized Enricho instantly, but couldn't believe it when she saw Wiezen. The witch wanted to wake him up and ask what had happened, but instead she bit her tongue. She made two blankets appear and laid them across Wiezen and Enricho, before sighing softly. The mother turned the other way and scratched her arm awkwardly, walking back up the stairs and heading to Weiss's room. But when she noticed he warded it, her eyebrows furrowed in fury, knocking on it repeatedly.

"WEISS QUARTZ YOUR MOTHER ORDERS THEE TO OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" She shrieked, her knocks becoming louder. "I must speak with you! I don't care if you hate me, this is important!"
"You ORDER me?!" The door swung open, crashing against the wall behind it. Weiss's double slitted eyes glared at her. "YOU ORDER ME?!! Oh, so you're some Queen or something now?!" Weiss growled. "Well you know what MOM," He turned his back to her and bent over, pulling down his and underwear. "Tell that importance to the moon!" He pulled back up his pants and underwear and slammed the door in her face bluntly. "Leave me alone!" He yelled.

-

Wiezen wasn't disturbed at all by the commotion up stairs, too tired to even notice the slightest bit of it. And of course, he had a few things to deal with within his inner world.
Enricho: (He mumbled only slightly in his sleep as he heard the commotion from upstairs)

Franziska: (She kept launching a few pebbles forward as she waited for Flynn to finish up the potion, the pebbles bouncing off a few trees and into different parts of the forest)
Jade_23 commented…
i'd like to let Ты know that i'm ignoring Ты because Ты tempted COLA Больше года
Okay.... So I have the okay to kill Ophelia and Franziska? I'm taking that as the okay! Больше года
Then don't prove my point. Simple as that XD Больше года
As soon as Weiss had pulled down his pants and underwear, Helga didn't hesitate to deliver a slap to it. It wasn't a soft one or a rough one, but it was strong enough to leave it stinging for a few seconds. When he shut the door again, a low growl escaped her lips and she got to her feet, dusting off her red slim dress. She stared at the door before her right fist glowed a bright purple. And without warning, she punched the door and shredded it to pieces. Her magic was just as good and even better than the spell he put up. Her tears were replaced with fury now.

"Weiss, what has gotten into you?! Why are you choosing to treat your mother like this? You know she only wants the best for you!"
"ME?!" Weiss snarled. "What's gotten into YOU!? Why do you keep pushing people away!? Why do you always have to be so difficult?! You think that's what's best for me!?" His own anger began to boil over, his eyes gaining a more fierce glow as he opposed his mother. "And Auntie, you did it to her too!" His bed snapped in half, his magic reacting in sync with his anger. "YOU BROKE MY DOOR!" His window shattered. "AND YOU WON'T EVEN HELP ME GO SAVE MY FRIEND!" The broken bed flew into the wall on the opposite side of the room. He began to tremble, his panting already starting to rile itself. "My family's dead and you and dad are the only damn thing I've got! And all you two do is argue! The triplets are a bunch of animalistic brats with no sense of..of ANYTHING!--excluding Eli--. and you give them more freedom to do whatever the hell they want, while Rose and I are restricted to your "ORDERS"!! You don't even love all of us equally because I'm something that they're not! I'm some freak show that used to be Weiss to you! Even to Zealia! You barely believe in anything I've said! "Oh, you just wanted to see some stupid animals", "Oh you know she's not a FREAKIN TREE"!" He mocked. "I'm not stupid! I'm not! And sick of you treating me like I'm some dumb useless infant that doesn't know what the hell's going on! And...and if you'd do something like that to your own sister, I can only imagine what you'd do to a son that's not even blood related. You don't love me, mom. I'm just the convenience that made up for what you've lost."

He turned away from her, grabbing the covers off of his broken bed and going to his closet, slamming the door behind him as he went inside and huddled in the corner. The inside of the closet began to crunch and become smaller until it was more like a crawling space, symbolizing exactly how he felt. A child boxed inside a world of dark and chaos with nothing to look to.

~

Wiezen stirred a bit in his sleep, turning to face to cushions of the couch before passing gas for a long four seconds and mumbling something before resting back down.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: (She tossed another pebble, and the pebble accidently ricocheted off one of the trees, hitting Franziska in the forehead) Ow! (She rubbed the sore red spot on her forehead)
"....H-How can you... H-How can you even say that? That your own m-mother doesn't love y-you?" Her ears lowered in disbelief, and she collapsed onto her knees on the floor. "I... I didn't mean to make you look stupid... You're not stupid... If anything, I am..." She chuckled dryly, tasting the sourness in her tears. "I didn't believe you because I... because I didn't want to. I wanted any excuse possible to deal with having to see someone dead again."

"WHY DO YOU KEEP PUSHING PEOPLE AWAY?"

"I... I can't handle losing someone else... Your father and I have lost too much... I've learned to survive with what I've lost... A-And if she's back, I won't be prepared for when Lilith is gone a-again. I don't want to save your friend b-because I won't be prepared if I l-lose y-you. Not again. When I was born I wasn't given instructions on how to live or behave – no one is. Mommy apologizes for messing things up... She's not right in the head and in the choices she makes..." The last few words of her voice cracked, and she scratched her head. "You're not... You're not a freak... I don't care how much magic you may or may not have... because you'll always be my Weiss. And I love you just as much as I love Rose, Elijah, Lia, Jr., and Jacob. You all are my children and I don't think I could ask for anything better. And it pains me to see you like this because of me... Yet again me messing crap up." She said, massaging her temples as she swallowed the burning knot in her throat. "I-I'm not a perfect mother, or a perfect sister, or a perfect witch, or a perfect wife, or a perfect friend. But believe it or not, I'm trying to be them. I'm trying my hardest to keep this family together while your father is away. Caring for five children of different ages isn't as easy as you may think with all these threats tugging behind your sleeves. I never wanted you to experience these things, which is why I try to keep you in rather than let you out... And I'm sorry for that..." She kneeled next to the closet. "You will always be my extraordinary one no matter who you are. My Weiss. Forgiveness is out of the equation, I understand... But... I'll always be here for you no matter what. Even if I can no longer breathe, my life will always be about protecting you and the kids. Because... That's what I'm made for. What I want to do." She tapped the ends of her fingers lightly, gulping again. "Mommy didn't mean to screw everything up again... I'll... I'll contact Lilith and have her come as soon as possible.... And... I'll try to figure something out for that friend of yours... And... I'll... Try to not be... me." She whispered quietly, getting back up to her feet. "Thine father is sleeping downstairs... Maybe... He can love you in ways you say I can't... But... I'll always love you in ways you still don't understand." Her ears drooped even more, clutching the sides of her dress. She fixed the door she broke, then his bed, then the shattered window with the help of some magic. She then proceeded to sigh and pick up the crayons scattered along the floor.

"--Stop..." Flynn mumbled to Franziska as he added the last drop to his mixture. "What are you even doing anyways?"
Franziska: (She turned to him as she rubbed her forehead) I'm bored!
Weiss was silent from the closet, not bothering to mumble, or to even respond at all as he wrapped his blankets around himself, his ears drooping as his magic began to drop the temperature within the closed in space without him knowing. His panting only grew heavier, the chilling air that built around him triggering the the memory of how cold Holle had been. And slowly, his magic silently began to spiral out of control. He wrapped the blankets around him tighter and shut his eyes tight.
((Almost to 200 freakin pages, wohooo!! Больше года
Guy's I'm still here Больше года
We're all still here XD Больше года
"Then why don't you go help me collect the highest leaf of a tree?" He said sarcastically, returning back to his work. But in fear she didn't understand sarcasm, he shook his head. "Actually, forget what I said."

Helga could hear his pants grow heavier, and with that, she sighed softly. She finished collecting the crayons and organizing them back to their original spot, then went over to sit on his bed. She faked a few footsteps and shut the door as if she had left. But when Weiss came to be, Helga was still sitting on his bed.
Franziska: Are you sure. I can probably reach that leave up there. It would give me something to do?
Ophelia: Are you okay, Fran.... You know, mentally speaking (She waved her finger around her head as she spoke)
Weiss remained in the closet, his panting becoming heavier and heavier. Ice began to spread from under the door, a cold breeze drifting into his room. He didn't budge from his spot not even a little. He rocked himself back and forth. And then there was no sound from the closet at all, his panting coming to a stop instantly after five minutes, complete silence taking over. More of the ice crept along the cracks of the door, layering over the knob and freezing it shut.
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
oh come on let them have some family time now that Wiezen's here Больше года
Helga's ears eventually drooped when she didn't hear a word come from her son. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes, walking to the closet and crouching a little before knocking, not minding the ice burning her knuckles. "Weiss... Weiss please..."

"Shup up Ophelia. If that's how you're going to start the conversation after everything I told you to think about, I think it would be best if you just... don't talk at all."
Ophelia: Fine by me (Silences herself)
Franziska: (She sat back down, feeling a little bad about what she said)
Weiss didn't answer for a long moment. And when he spoke, his voice shivered. "G-g-go aw-w-way..." He mumbled from inside the closet stubbornly, an icy mist drifting from his lips when he spoke. His eyes glared at the door, small sickles of ice hanging from his pointy ears and frost piling on top of his hair. He sneezed a few times, but didn't let that stir him from his place.
"Weiss..." The mother whispered gently to him from behind the door. "Come, child..." She pressed her hand against the door, the warmth of them slowly but surely melting the ice that covered it. "Mommy never meant to hurt you... And she's going to make up for it. But I cannot do so if thee stays there. Thine father is also here. We can do something... Fun. As a family... You can... Be his little chef assistant for dinner. Aand... I'll prepare you your favorite dessert... Aaaaand invite Auntie for dinner..."

Once Flynn was done, he got up and dusted his knees from the dirt that covered them. "Alright... I'm done..." He yawned a little, already tired from everything. Before he proceeded to do anything else, he placed a kiss on Franziska's forehead. "Don't take what she said personal."
Franziska: Okay (She gave Flynn a smile as she looked up at him, hoping to cheer him up)
The rest of the ice that covered the door cracked some as the boy was tempted, Weiss's now almost frostbitten ears perking at the sound of the offer being made. His stomach growled slightly, for he still hadn't had any breakfast either, and dessert sounded nice. He had really forgotten what eating a dessert was like. And he loved cooking with Wiezen as well, and so that was tempting. He hadn't seen his father since he had gotten back. And from the way Helga reacted to seeing him, he almost didn't want to see him either. But having his aunt over for dinner sounded nice...at first. But when he thought back to what had happened, he only thought of how much of a catastrophe that it would end in. "Sh-sh-she probably w-won't e-v-ven come! E-e-EVER AGAIN!" He sneezed.
"So... This should be teleporting us to... well... some place VERY far away from here. And hopefully far enough from danger... We'll have to do some walking, but, eh... I guess once we get there we'll be fine. Also, my mom can be kind of nosey soooo if she's being weird, you'll have to excuse her." He said, shrugging and insinuating on where he was taking them.

"You don't know that, Weissy. I have my ways in convincing... And I'm sure she'd love to spend the night over and have some family time with Wiezen and you all," she said, intentionally excluding herself. "Papa was thinking of making something reaaaaaaal good for tonight. And he's going to need a lot of help. He can't do it without his favorite helper. Aaaaaand I'll let you help me with caaaaake...~ You get to choose the flavor and decorate it. And if you'd like, you and I can go out and have some fun using magic." The warmth that gleamed in her body seemed to melt the rest of the door and the knob, but she didn't open it. "It'll be fun, and you know it, my love. That is, unless, you want celery sticks for dessert." She said as a joke.
Franziska: W-we're going to meet your mother? Oh, I hope I look nice! I wonder what she thinks is best! Is she very picky about what kind of women you like Flynn (She began to start quietly panicking to herself)
Weiss was silent again for a long moment, and for a while it didn't seem that he was breathing either. But then the door knob slowly twisted, and when it opened, snow and chunks of ice poured out into his room, filling every corner of the floor. He stood there shivering, his blanket wrapped around him and his ears now fully frost bitten. More snow tumbled out from behind him, though all moved around him due to a thin barrier that he placed around himself unconsciously. His eyes stared down at his snow covered feet. "C-c-cake...a-and c-c-celery.." He mumbled, sickles of ice falling from his ears along with bits from his frost covered hair.
Even with his barrier, Helga didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around him from behind, embracing him in a small hug and transmitting her heat onto him, melting the snow off of him. "Is my Weiss ready to move on?" She whispered quietly, her fingers wandering over his shoulder, hinting that a tickle attack was going to come soon if he didn't answer.

"Yes... Yes she is..." Flynn said bluntly, rubbing his temples before groaning. "She is... the pickiest of the pick. Just... Just don't say you're a psychopath. Umm... Let's go with your a nurse. She was a doctor, so she'll like you."
Franziska: (She gave it a little thought before throwing her hand into a salute) Alright! Nurse Fran it is then!
Weiss looked at her for a fraction of a second before looking away and nodding, remaining silent as he moved passed her, his bare feet crunching against the snow beneath him. He went to his bed and sat down on the side of it, his eyes remaining on the floor.
"...Don't... Don't do that either..." Flynn muttered a little when Franziska saluted so cheerfully.

"Hmmm..." Helga's eyes squinted lightly as she watched Weiss sit on the edge of the bed. And then he joined him, patting his head lightly. "Do you know the best healing method there is?" She asked suddenly.
Franziska: Alright! (She immediately placed her hand down to her side)
Ophelia: Can we just get moving already?
Weiss’s eyes narrowed slightly as he squinted at her in suspicion. “N-n-no m-more t-tickling.” His teeth chattered slightly as he spoke, scooting away from her slightly just in case that was the answer.
Jade_23 commented…
Helga: *is trying her best to be a great mother and tries to lighten the mood with a fun activity* Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
Weiss: link Больше года
"Can YOU shut up?" Flynn snapped back at the princess, rolling his eye. "Okay, fine." He tossed a vial of green liquid to Ophelia and Franziska. "Drink ONLY A SIP!" The alchemist warned.

"Kisses and tickl--" Helga stopped talking and her shoulders drooped. "O-Oh... okay..." She lowered her hands that were already preparing for a tickle fight. "I-I mean... umm..." She silenced herself, and instead just sighed. The mother exited his room for a moment, returning with one of her fuzzy, warm robes. She gently removed Weiss's blanket and replaced it with her robe that kept heat trapped inside when it was tied. She then stroked his cheek and extended her hand towards him. "Shall we? Papa would love to see you."