Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9701-9750 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He gave a sigh) Alright. But please, do hurry. Ossiana could be in serious trouble (He headed out the door and closed it behind him without another word)
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Nah aaaah, you need to finish that potion for Enricho so we can go ahead and get this over with. And then I can cook, then go back to sleep." Wiezen countered, pulling open the door. "Hey Enricho, get back in here so she can finish the damn potion thing!" He said while strapping his sword to his waist.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He gave another sigh, this time, one with a slight hint of annoyance. Regardless, he walked right back in)
When Wiezen heard Enricho sigh, he paused for a moment. "....Helga did it." He said before moving to go passed him so he could go outside.
Больше года Jade_23 said…
"WIEZEN GET BACK IN HERE DAMN IT OR ELSE NO SEX FOR A MONTH!" Helga shrieked, knowing she couldn't even live up to that promise. "Enricho, GET OUT!" She yelled again at him, nudging him out the door and standing in front of it so that Wiezen couldn't pass.
Enricho: Would one of you please just pick a spot for me to be in so I can stay in it and wait patiently?
last edited Больше года
"Yeah Helga, the man's trying to go find his pregnant lady for pete's sake, and I'm trying to help! It won't even take that long, all we need to do is lop the head off of somethin' and it'll be done!" Wiezen said in agreement with Enricho. "And come on, you and I both know that that's a threat emptier than Macross's head after the first bullet." He looked to Enricho. "No offense." Then it was back to Helga. "So are you going to make the potion or do I have to do it?"
last edited Больше года
"---Nnnngghhhhhh" Helga gritted her teeth, her fists clutching. "FINE! I'M GOING TO WEAR SEXY UNDERWEAR EVERY NIGHT AND WON'T LET YOU LAY A FINGER ON ME A-AND COVER MYSELF IN WHIP CREAM A-AND FORCE YOU TO ONLY WATCH!!!" She retorted, her foot tapping the floor in an irritant manner. "I'LL DO IT MYSELF, FUCKNUGGET!" Helga stepped away and cursed to herself while she stomped upstairs to collect the ingredients and make the potion.
Wiezen smirked. "Don't torture yourself sweet cheeks!" He called after her as he watched her stomp up the stairs, chuckling to himself a bit. "I love that woman..." He sighed before turning to Enricho. "I'll wait outside." He gave him a pat on the shoulder and walked outside, closing the door behind him.
Enricho: (After the confrontation between the two, he went back to his usual position of leaning against the wall next to the door, waiting for Helga to arrive with the potion)
At the word sweet cheeks, she froze completely in the last stair.

That was his nickname too.

The witch gulped, a shiver crawling down her spine. The angered expression across her face slowly turned into a sad, dull one. Nonetheless, she made her way to her room where she kept most ingredients and proceeded to make the one needed for Enricho.

After about 5-10 minutes or so, Helga finally walked back downstairs, seemingly in no rush at all. Her expression was sort of blank at the moment. Her hand clutched the small pink bottle she held in her left hand, and the map of Edrain on her right. She gave Enricho the potion and the map, explaining the instructions with a now not-so threatening face. "...Just... Just pour the liquid on the map... The paper will burn until it shrivels and stops in the place she is at..." She said, her ears lowering a bit. Her arms crossed, looking at Wiezen as well. "...Anything else?" She asked dully.
Enricho: If you or Wiezen can offer any teleportation potions, that would be very appreciative (Without another word, he poured the potion onto the map, allowing it to drench the entire map. He closed his eyes as he set the map on the table, as he hoped that it would lead him to her location and that she would be safe)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Alright, COLA, I'll let Ты decide where Ossiana is. Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
yaaay Больше года
"And another thing," Wiezen chipped in, poking his head through the door. "Do you remember back when Alzul created that experiment that came about and destroyed the house? I'm going to need you to look into something important for me that deals along the lines of that. Or for the most, somethin' similar to it. Also, have you seen Wick's saddle around anywhere?"
-
When the paper began to burn, the fire spiraled out of control for a moment before settling down, burning everything else away side from what seemed to be the outskirts of Edrain, though more of the paper began to burn away since the individual was still on the move.
last edited Больше года
The witch was already being overwhelmed by the many questions and requests asked from her. She sighed deeply, rubbing her temples before opening her eyes again, them falling on Enricho. "Already got that covered..." Helga muttered lightly, pulling a small vial of neon blue liquid and handing it to him. For Wiezen, she crossed her arms and just gave a nod, not really looking at him. "Yeah... I'll look into it..." As for the saddle he spoke of, she nodded, walking in her desired pace to go fetch it. She came back and shoved it into his arms with a hmph, turning the other way to look at the map to see if it worked.
When the paper began to burn, the fire spiraled out of control for a moment before settling down, burning everything else away side from what seemed to be the outskirts of Edrain, though more of the paper began to burn away since the individual was still on the move.

Wiezen only raised an eyebrow at Helga. "O...kay...thanks?" He shrugged and left to go back outside to fetch his horse, coming back around only two minutes later, walking the pitch black horse. He looked back inside. "So...did it work yet?"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Alright, there she is. Wiezen, if you are really going to come, than I won't hold it against you. But, I won't force you. You can do whatever you choose. (Without another question, he took a sip of the potion, allowing him to leave some for Wiezen as he set it on the table, and awaited to teleport to the outskirts)
Helga kept her arms crossed, sitting on the couch indian-style where her lover was once sleeping. As the potion started to take an effect on Enricho, making him dissapear from sight, she muttered a few words to Wiezen before he left too. "...bye, stupid.... be careful.... love you...." She said lowly where it was barely audible.
Enricho: (Before he could hear anymore, he was already out in the outskirts. He had a feeling of wanting to rush to find Ossiana as soon as possible, as he looked at her moving on the map, but he decided to wait for Wiezen, but only for three minutes)
"Oh trust me, there ain't no forcin' when it comes to this." Wiezen said with a small grin. "And besides, I have a feeling that there's more to this than meets the eyes and ears, so I'm glad to help out some." He watched as the potion began to take effect, taking the vial after Enricho finished. "See ya on the other side, partner." He said right before the hunter disappeared. But then...something went wrong. As soon as he had went to take a sip himself, the vial grew scorching hot to where he dropped it, and it shattered before even reaching ground.
"The hell--Damn it!" He cursed, shaking his hand off in attempt to ease the burning.

~

When the vial teleported Enricho, he was sent far off into the outskirts of Edrain, exactly where the map had pin pointed Ossiana would be. The area was a swampy muck of tall grass, thick green murky water and high shrubs. The trees that were there were thin and easily breakable, short in height. The murky water bubbled randomly in places for a moment before popping and subsiding.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He continued to sit still, until he couldn't wait another minute) Sorry, Wiezen. I'm sure you can use another one of those tracking spells if you need to find me (With that, he made his way into the swamp) Ossiana! Ossiana, where are you! It's Enricho! (He continued to walk through the swamp, doing his best to stay on the dry land and avoiding the murky water)
Helga's ears perked when she heard the shattering of the vial, her head turning the other way from the couch. "What the-- Hey! I worked hard on that!" But then she blinked when she saw the steam rise from the liquid that sizzled on the floor. "Oooookay, yeaaah, that wasn't me this time."
Wiezen raised an eyebrow. "THIS time?! What do you mean this ti--you know what, we're gonna definitely talk about that later." He said looking at his hand to see that the sizzling liquid had burned his hand some. But then he came to a complete stop, staring at what became of the liquid on the ground. "Hooolly SHIT!!" He took a step back, his eyes on the writhing piece of what seemed to be an umbilical chord..or intestine. The initials "M.S." scorched themselves into the floor around it.
"Helga, get in contact with Enricho NOW!" He said, rushing to his horse and jumping onto it's saddle.

~

As Enricho called out for Ossiana, he received no answer back. Not from her. But the further he began to travel, soon, a soft hum began to be heard from beyond the trees. The swampy area connected to drier land there, and it was much easier to maneuver.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He remained on the drier land, and he continued to call out to Ossiana) Ossiana! Where are you!? Please, answer!
"Hm? Why --HOLY CRAP WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!??" Helga shrieked while pointing at whatever the hell drew the initials. She quickly nodded and closed her eyes, soon to contact Enricho.

"Enrichoooo, you're in trouble. Like, in deep deep trouble. You need to run away, NOW! Please tell me you took at least some extra teleportation potion with you."
The further Enricho went through the swamp, the louder the humming began to become. An area where the trees parted could be seen a little further ahead, along with foot prints that had been made in the dry mud.
Enricho: (He could hear Helga in his head, and already, from the tone of her voice, he knew something was bad) I'm afraid not, Helga. But I can't run right now. I know Ossiana is here. She has to be. And if it does happen to be Macross.... Well.... At least I can fight her somewhere where no one else is. I'll kill her, at best. But, at worst.... Well, at least she may just leave you and the other's alone if she does kill me. I don't know how I'm going to do it. I really don't. But I have to find some kind of way (He could see the footprints in the mud. Despite wanting to rush on ahead, knowing that anything could be in the swap, he moved with caution)
last edited Больше года
Ooooh, he just doesn't know what awaits XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
^ i have a sick feeling of what Ты have planned Больше года
Yeah, so do I Больше года
"You're crazy! Turn back NOW!!! Abandon mission, you're going to get your ass kicked up your brains! You have no magic, you're completely vulnerable! You're a deer in the headlights! gahh!!"

Helga couldn't help but slap her forehead, her attention turning to Wiezen. "He's not turning back. He doesn't want to. You'll never get there in time... Not with magic that is being blocked and less by horse."
last edited Больше года
The footprints led directly into the parted trees where the area was a bit more open, a giggle coming from in that direction before the humming continued softly in a rhythm.

"Hm hm hm hm hm hm, hmm hm hm--hmm hmm hmm, hmmmm~"

~

"What do you mean not with magic being blocked?! How the hell is YOUR magic being blocked!? FUCK!" He cursed again. "Fuck it, I'm calling Kelsa here!" He said, hopping from his horse.
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
uh oh Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
the sick humming, i'm too familiarized with that Больше года
Oooooooh noooo! XD Больше года
Enricho: (He aimed his gun) Who's there? Answer me! (His eyes kept shooting around the area)
"--WE DON'T NEED THAT BLONDE BITCH TO HELP US. MY MAGIC MAY BE BLOCKED AND A HORSE CAN'T TAKE US THERE, BUT I SURE AM NOT LETTING THAT BLONDE BIMBO HELP US AGAIN!" She shrieked suddenly. "I'M FLYING US THERE!!! I CAN GET THERE FAST! AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO STOP ME!
last edited Больше года
As Enricho entered the opening, nothing could be seen but a figure at first, a long dress of shadowy black twirly around in a small circle as the figure danced back and forth, a woman cradling something within her arms. It was Macross, who continued to dance and hum as Enricho approached. ""Hm hm hm hm hm hm, hmm hm hm--hmm hmm hmm, hmmmm~"

When she finally turned towards him, the blood could be seen staining her hands, the strange cry of a child coming from in her cradle. "You're laaaate Richo~" She chuckled, a sadistic grin coming to her face. "Ssshhhh" She looked at the newborn infant in her arms, but spoke to Enricho. "I wouldn't move to close, if I were you~"

~

"And you're not going to stop me either! I'm fucking calling her here whether she wants to take me or kill me or whatever the hell she wants!" Wiezen yelled as he began to tear the bandages away from his arm. "The fucking MOB! She planned this out from the beginning!"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (The moment he saw Macross, he was shocked, and angered. He didn't dare let her know that Ossiana could be around, but he also kept his eyes on the infant, and stood perfectly still as he looked at her) Macross, let the child go. This has nothing to do with your revenge. The child is innocent! What you're doing is no longer out of vengeance. It's out of sadistic tendencies. You're becoming something that you despised. Something that you fought against to protect people like the baby you are holding in your hands.
last edited Больше года
Not in a дерево xD Who the hell can dance in a дерево Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
^ Helga: speak for yo'self Больше года
What, Ты never tried XD Больше года
Why the living and dead fuck would I try to dance in a дерево XD After the first time, I mean Больше года
"NO! SHE'S NOT GOING TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME! NOT WHEN WE NOW HAVE SIX CHILDREN IN OUR HANDS!" She yelled out suddenly, gulping after she did so. She quickly hopped outside and summoned her white, angelic wings. Giant wings that covered most of her porch. The witch extended her arm at Wiezen, looking at him with desperate eyes. "Well?! Who are you going to trust, her or your wife?! I can make it there in a few minutes at full speed!"
"Oh, but this child has everything to do with us, my dear Enricho~" Macross chuckled, swaying her head as she continued her square dance, spinning elegantly to the left, the toes of her heels tip toeing across the ground. "Remember~ You brought this on yourself." She looked at him and smirked. "And don't you dare take that tone with me, hehe~! Come here to look for your precious whore I assume?"

~

"Why would you even ask such a dumb question?" Wiezen grabbed her hand immediately. "She may be of my race but she isn't my goddamn wife!"
last edited Больше года
ARE Ты REALLY FUCKING ARGUING NOW!?!?!?! XD Больше года
Enricho: (The moment she mentioned Ossiana, he could already feel himself breaking into a cold sweat) Macross, what you are holding is an innocent child, free of any kind of sin and hasn't even been able to experience what the world is like. I know what I did was wrong. But that doesn't mean that a child such as the one you hold deserves to be punished for my actions. He is innocent in all of this. He doesn't deserve this kind of fate.
Helga sighed of relief when he took her hand, dragging him out the door and shutting it close.

"You know how to take care of thyself and thine siblings. Helga spoke telepathically to Weiss. Mom and dad will be back for that dinner we promised. We're counting on you, my Weiss."

She looked at Wiezen and wrapped his arms around her waist, making sure he was secured. "You better hold on fucking tight." She warned him before suddenly and unexpectedly jumping from the floor their feet were once on, her large wings collecting enough momentum to lift them both to a very high altitude, already above the clouds.
Macross stared at Enricho for a long moment, then at the child in her arms. And for a moment, she seemed to think about what the hell she was doing. "Y-You...You're right...." But then a large grin came across her face. "That's what's going to make this so much more pleasurable." She lifted the infant to where it faced Enricho, a baby boy, it's umbilical chord tied around it's neck like a noose. "Say goodbye to Daddy." At these words, the hunter's feet sunk into the ground as if something had pulled them there. She laughed as she twisted the fragile arms of the infant in opposite directions, it's bones snapping as it let out a scream.
CRUNCH! She bit into the back of its head, a loud apple like crunch being heard, blood, brain matter splattering over her mouth as she took a large chomp from its skull and silenced the child. She laughed, slamming the infant's into the ground and stomping its face with the back end of her heels repeatedly until there was nothing left but a bloody mush.

"I told you you fucking imbecile!," She laughed as she continued to stomp the body of the dead newborn, forcing the hunter to watch. "I...will...not STOP!! I am going to ⓉⒺⒶ​Ⓡ ⓎⓄⓊⓇ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ ⒶⓅⒶⓇⓉ!!" She laughed maniacally while munching on skull fragments.

~

"JUST GO HELGA IF I FALL I FUCKING FALL!!" Wiezen urged when she had told him to hold on, though he did heed her warning and held on.
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
well, that's enough internet for today Больше года
And this is coming from a man who is a notorious baby hater Больше года
XD And that's coming from the raper of women and slayer of children(by statistics and area damage) and psychological torturer XD And I don't hate children. I just like characters who have enough audacity to be truly evil. Больше года
Helga rose even higher in the air, where it was sort of getting a little difficult to breathe. The cold wind that hit both their faces was more than enough to wake them from any fatigue they had left. The nymph swiftly glided through the air, although her pace quickened shortly where she now sliced through it, clouds splitting in two as she did so. Helga had to spin a few times to avoid any objects, but nonetheless, her speed only increased. They had already passed three cities in the small time being.
Enricho: (Before Enricho could even stop her, the infant was already torn to shreds. He stared at the infant, as his eyes went back to Macross. There were no words that could come out of his mouth. He only stared at the remains of the infant as Macross continued to stomp on it's corpse. As he stared, he tightened the grip on his sword) Macross..... You have had numerous warnings and chances! But.... This!........ This is.... Unforgivable!!! (He looked up at Macross immediately, but with a completely different look in his eyes. A look of utter hate, one that she had never seen before. But shs was unable to look for to long, as before she could react another moment, the sword went flying into her chest, as Enricho swung the sword upward, lifting her off the ground) I will not be giving you anymore chances! You are going to die here! I won't stop until you're dead! (He swung the sword down onto the ground, crashing her into the earth)

(Hope you don't mind I roughed her up a bit. At least now I can say Jade isn't the only baby killer anymore)
XD Nope, don't mind at all. Macross in now officially a better villain than Alzul xD Больше года
She's better than the multiple priests I've introduced that failed in their goals Больше года
Macross coughed up a bit of blood, choking on the fragments of skull before spitting it into his face. "Ooooh~! That's more like it!" She stood to her feet, looking to the stab wound in her chest. Her black eyes went to him and her grin only widened. "Hit me harder, Daddy!" She continued to laugh, the very flames that she had used to burn her victims before in Deodrain. The stab wound in her chest began to stitch. "Come on, kill me! Kill me so that you'll never see you're precious little bitch again!" She charged at him fast, spearing him into the trees behind him, the trees themselves being snapped like twigs and thrown aside by their combined weight. She rolled across the ground and was on her feet in seconds, aiming the very heel that had crushed the infant's skull at his eye, purposely giving him time to move before bringing her foot down.

~

Wiezen could feel the cold numbing his face and fingers as Helga flew, not having any sort of barrier or magic to keep himself protected from it. But then his unbandaged arm pulsed with a pain that spread throughout his body, nausea slowly looking to fog his mind. Damn it! Not now, not now!
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
"hit me harder, daddy!" hmmm, he's no longer a daddy tho. xD Больше года
.............. I don't like this RP anymore Больше года
Many Больше года
Enricho: (He didn't bother to move, as he lied on the ground as her foot aimed for his eye. Instead, he swung his sword, slicing through her leg, The sword sliced her leg off completely, sending it into the opposite direction. Once it came off, he swung his sword at her a second time while on the ground)
Helga's wings flapped faster and faster, not really getting affected by the speed unlike Wiezen. It was extremely cold and the rough wind made his skin stretch a little back and it was too strong for him to even breathe properly. So, instead, Helga came up with an idea. She tore the turtle-neck from her dress that smelled just like her – vanilla and roses – and forced Wiezen crouch a little and to cover his nose and mouth so that it would be easy. "W-We're almost there, hang on for a little longer!"
Macross let out a howl in pain, but was also still laughing after her entire leg had be severed. As the sword came around again, she jumped over it and stomped her heel into his chest and crouching in the same motion. She leaned down and licked the front of his face, a trail of infant blood and small skull fragments slathering over the hunters mouth and eyes before she pushed herself back and jumped away from him. Her black blood dripped all over the ground, and she looked over at her leg for a moment. Then she looked back to Enricho, still snickering before the place where here leg had been severed bulged, tendrils spilling from it and twisting themselves quickly in a knit and stitch motion. "Aaah, Chocho~ You're supposed to be trying harder than this!" She said, mocking Ossiana's voice. Soon, a new foot reached the ground, her leg returning. She tipped her head to the side and motioned her to come at her with her finger.

~

Wiezen remained crouched, only nodding at Helga's words. But then he suddenly yelled. "HELGA, DROP ME! DROP ME RIGHT NOW!!" He said, looking behind them. "KEEP AHEAD, JUST DROP ME!"
Enricho: (He got off the ground, and reached for his gun, firing at least three bullets into her, two in her chest, and one in her eye)
last edited Больше года
"W-Whaaat?" Helga said, slowly down a little. "Drop you?! I'm not dropping you and leaving you there!" Instead, the witch plunged toward the ground with her husband still with her. They weren't that far away from Macross and Enricho now, but she settled him on the ground that seemed to be dried up with little trees surrounding them. "W-What's wrong? How do I help you?"
"Helga, listen to me, you go! She's coming RIGHT NOW." Wiezen said, grimacing as his arm began to bulge, the veins writhing around more violently than before. He grunted, and bit his tongue to stop from screaming for Helga's sake. "Tr-trust me! I'll deal with!" He said, shutting his eyes tight for a moment, his teeth clenching hard as the veins spread up his arm and passed his shoulder.

~

Macross took the bullets just like she had before, watching as they only pushed back out of her skin, her laughter coming to a stop. "You still think that I'm one of those demons?" A deep frown came to her face. "You do...don't you?" Her grinned returned. "Aaah, I forgot, Edrain is of the lower capital...not that you would understand. Tsk tsk, tsk. Let me show you something. Don't you look away for even the slightest of a second." Her black eyes slowly split into an extra set, her shadowy dress splitting down the back as her spinal chord began to morph. Black blood began to pool out of the ground, the flesh on her back beginning to tear down the middle. Her limbs began to twist and extend outwards, her skin peeling back, her skull cracking itself open and splitting into opposite sections in which tendrils began to reach out. Her size began to grow until...something tore out of her flesh, the arm of whatever it was slinging the pack of flesh to the side, a large thump heard from the impact as it fell into a slosh on the ground.

"I Am....the Eater...Come...Won't You Let Me Peel Back Your Flesh?"

((Visuals))
last edited Больше года
 "Helga, listen to me, Ты go! She's coming RIGHT NOW." Wiezen said, grimacing as his arm began to bul
Jade_23 commented…
why am i always eating in the worst of scenes Больше года
She...is the Eater of your noodles Jade XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
that, i cannot argue with Больше года
Enricho: (He stared her down, the rage still in his eyes) I don't care what the hell you are! To me, you're a dead son of a bitch! That's all I need to know (He aimed his sword at her) And I won't stop until I make it so
"N-No... I'm sorry, but no. I'm not leaving. Not again." Helga said, her stammering turning into a bold and stern statement. "I'm staying here with you, Wiezen." She kneeled down to inspect his arm. "What is happening? Is it your light? You need to tell me how I can help this and not just rely on her."
"Oh? And what of her?" Some of the tendrils slid from...somewhere on the creature, and Ossiana's head slid out, her eyes looking as if they were in some sort of daze, lost somewhere far away.
The creature that was once Macross gave a slushing, gurgling chuckle. "She's alive, your precious little insect is alive. Bow to me...and I shall return her...for I only want one thing. Throw down you sword, for I only desire one life. Refuse...and I crush and devour her, and you will hear her screams. Surrender....admit to your sins...and if you so choose...you may be granted a chance inflict this fate onto another that is not yourself, or she."

~

Wiezen shook his head. "Helga, you don't understand, if I go through Underbirth then..." He came to a stop, his eyes meeting hers, his pain numbing for just that moment. And he chuckled. "Then I'd be a fool not to let you help me fight it..." He ripped away the rest of his sleeve, the pain flooding back in as the veins spread over his chest, and again he bit his tongue to stop himself from screaming, this time harder enough to draw blood. "Y-yes, it's my Light..." He said through gritting teeth. "But also me.....because I don't WANT it. I have to rely on her, for now. But you have to go and help Enricho! I'm not going anywhere, Helga!"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (The words cut into him hard. He looked at her, the hate still burning, and he raised his sword, only to plunge it into the ground, before he fell to his knees and then his hands) I'm weak! I couldn't do a thing to help anyone! A hunter's job is to help, but I haven't helped anyone. No, from the start, I haven't been able to help anyone. I don't kill monsters for the sake of others. I do it for the hell of it! For my own goal! I tried to love another woman, when it wasn't like the one I knew before. I couldn't save a single person. I'm no better than the monsters that plague this country! (He looked at the ground, as the hatred he had was beginning to diminish) And now, I can see that these consequences are my own! This was caused because of my actions! This was caused only because of what I had done!