Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9901-9950 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He continued to follow in silence. He made sure to keep up with her, or at the least, keep his eyes on her, as she tried to find a way out)
Больше года Jade_23 said…
"His kitchen?" Helga questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Well, someone has to make the dessert!" She was about to stomp forward before her wrist pulled her back to Lilith. "Oh... right.. Umm.." At Weiss's question, her ears perked and she shook her head. "Thou did nothing wrong at all, child. Mom'll take care of the dessert in the kitchen if thou wishes to guide me through the preparation." She looked down at her wrist, then back up at Lilith before closing her eyes. The rope around them glowed slightly, and instead of snapping her wrist off, she made the rope longer so that she had enough distance to go to the kitchen while still being connected with Lilith. "Alright, Weiss, so what is the first step to our marvelous cake?"
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana eyed the areas of land that were the most wet and muddy until she came across a spot that was drier, where the mud had become hard and crumbly. She went to it, and just as she had expected, she found where she had left her mark. She looked up at the late evening sun and then back down at the arrow, seeing that it was pointing to the Northeast. She began to head in that direction through thicker portions of the thin trees where it looked as if a path had already been carved out previously.

~

Weiss had looked between his mother and his aunt, curious of what the strange glowing rope was that kept them together. "Friendship bracelet..." He mumbled to himself in thought. But his ears perked when Helga had spoken to him about the cake. But before he could answer, a voice did so over his.

"Getting out of my kitchen. And yes, MY kitchen." Wiezen had returned in a flash, a rectangle shaped bar of cheese under his arm and a newer apron on, his eyes narrowing at Helga. "Go make it somewhere else."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He allowed her to lead the way, following behind)

(OH BOY, GET READY FOR A LOT OF ENRICHIO NOT TALKING XD)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD She didn't tell him not to talk...buuuuut it probably wouldn't be the best of choices, but still, she didn't tell him not to Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Yeah, and he knows not to XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
try it. Больше года
Helga's ears perked at the voice behind him, turning around and frowning. "Oh... Umm... I think the kitchen is the only place to make a cake, Wiezen..." She looked around for a moment. "I won't make a sound. You'll barely notice I'm here. The children really want a cake, and I believe they've earned one. I'll be quick and swift!" She promised, conjuring a very small, but genuine smile.
Franziska: (She and Ophelia remained outside as Flynn was inside speaking with his mother. She was busy balancing a small twig on her nose as Ophelia was sitting on the opposite side in total silence)
"Earned one?" Wiezen burst out laughing for a three seconds flat and came to a sharp stop. "No. That was the most bland and tasteless attempt at a quip that I've ever heard within all my days of living. You'd probably think they'd earned the world after killing everything on it if you had the chance." He scoffed. "And I'm noticing you're here now and that's enough, so it's a little too belated for that. So with that in mind, get out." He growled, going to the pots and pans above the cauldron to check their progress.

Lilith's fingers and ears twitched some at the way Wiezen had spoken to her sister, and she almost had the mind to use a bit of magic in retaliation. But she decided against it.

~

It didn't take long with Ossiana following her own directions, though they did find themselves going in a circle once or twice...which also brought out her temper which led to a few things being destroyed in the process. But nonetheless, her angry demeanor soothed itself some when she finally got out of the swampy forest and out onto the more open fields. That's when she turned around to face Enricho. "This is where we part. You go your way, and I'll go mine. Pick a direction for yourself and I won't go anywhere near it, and I'll pick mine."
Enricho: You really are set on this, aren't you? (He gave an exhausted sigh as he aimed to go to the right path) Alright. I'll be heading this way. If you or the child ever need my help......... No, you won't. You be safe, Oss. (He made his way down the path, not having the mental strength to look back)
"Well... I'd still like to make them one anyways. Weiss and I had been planning it for a while now." She responded calmly while walking to one of the drawers and pulling out a mixing bowl. "Like I said, just keep ignoring me and you'll barely notice I'm even here," she replied, smiling genuinely as she did so. She went to retrieve the flour and the rest of the ingredients. "Actually, wait. One question: Do you happen to know where the sugar is?" She asked him quietly, searching around for it. "I'll just borrow a scoop."

The short woman rolled her eyes when Franziska silenced herself, her attention returning to her son.

“So, what are y'all giants doin' here then?" She asked.

“I need….” Flynn sighed. “WE need to crash in here for a while…”

“An' Whyee’s that?”

“Long story…”

"All of ye?" The mother ask, adjusting her glasses as she stared at Ophelia and Franziska.

"Waaaait ayy darn minute, y'all look very familiar. Where ye from?"
last edited Больше года
Ophelia: (She felt a little nervous as soon as the woman thought she looked familiar, and tried to think of a lie) I once lived in this town as a little girl before our family moved to the Capital. I thought I would come back with these two when I was on a trip with them
Franziska: And I'm just an average nurse
"I've made up my mind." Ossiana said in response to his first few words.
She gave a "hmph" and turned in the other direction. But she spoke. "You too..." She said, taking the left path, she herself not looking back either.

~

The ears on top of Wiezen's head twitched. His foot began to tap slowly. "There is no sugar," He responded through slightly gritting teeth. "Not for you, or anyone else. Especially not for you to borrow for some stupid cake. You're in a chef's way. Get out...of my kitchen."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He stopped as he heard her last few words, standing still for a brief moment, before he continued down the path, his hands clenched into fists as he continued to walk)
"Ay nurse? Well ah'll be damned! Back in mah days I used to be a doctor. What profession do ye work in, sugar cube? Ortho, cardio, neuro?" The short woman asked, her attention immediately changing to Franziska.

"My cakes aren't stupid, Wiezen. They're actually quite delicious if I do say so myself. And no sugar?" The witch asked, tilting her head. "Oh, that's alright. I'll just use honey then." Helga nodded to him. "Thanks anyways." She summoned the bottle of honey from the cabinets, laying her ingredients in her own small corner of the kitchen. "Oh, and I don't think chefs would let the vegetables burn. Which I believe that is exactly what he is doing." She said, pointing over to the burning food, then focusing on preparing her cake.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: (She started to feel a little nervous, not sure what any of those words meant, but she tried to play along, giving a look to Flynn to help her out as best as he could) Oh, I work in cardio. It's just right for me
"What would someone...like you...know about being a fucking chef?" Wiezen's ears twitched once again, and for the first time he began to grow red in the face as he gritted his teeth, the smell of the burning vegetables feeling his nostrils. And they burned even more. The block of cheese that he had went to retrieve squished in his hand. "Well you know what? You want to be in the kitchen so badly?! THEN YOU COOK!!" He shoved the cheese into her face. The pots and pans caught ablaze, everything within them beginning to burn immediately. "You want a STUPID CAKE!!? HAVE IT!!" The flower and eggs that she had taken out mashed together splattered all over the kitchen floors and walls, as well as the counter and table. And himself. He took the bottle of honey and threw it at the wall, the bottle bursting open as it's substance oozed down onto the floor. He turned and went over to the cauldron, pulling back his foot and kicking a hole in it before storming out of the kitchen, the boiling water from it scolding his bare foot. He went through the living room and stomped up the stairs, heading into the room and slamming the door behind him.
-
Lilith had been playing with the triplets and Weiss until her ears twitched at the sound of the cauldron being kicked, though she hadn't know what it was. But when she saw Wiezen coming through the living room, she kept the triplets distracted by summoning a large pizza sized cookie. "N-now which one of thee lovely chefs will take their guest's order?"
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
psst, hey, uh, when is wiezen gonna stop being a prick? Больше года
This is slowly becoming the All Men are Misogynistic RP XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
what will it take damn it xD Больше года
"Cardio? Oooh! Ah do too! Or at least, Ah used to. 'Still check in every now an then. How about yeou, honey?" Her head tilted toward Ophelia.

Helga didn't have the time to react at all when Wiezen shoved the large block cheese into her face, causing her to take a step back and crash into the counter. The eggs went flying everywhere, and the honey he threw against the wall splattered Helga's poofy curls and her new night gown. The flour only worsened her hair as some of it got caught with the stickiness of the honey. As soon as she was able to pull away the cheese from her face, the boiling water that flooded the ground from the cauldron made her slip right on her perfectly structured face. The witch slowly got to her knees, the heat of the water burning her skin. A single tear joined the water that soaked her, and she rubbed off a chunk of cheese with her knuckle. Her night gown was ruined, and so were her favorite duck slippers. Her eyes fell on her hands covered with blisters, then down to her ruined dress. She slowly but surely got to her feet, her ears already lowered and never perking. She looked around at her messy kitchen, then at the now empty containers of ingredients she needed to make the cake. But through all that, she still managed to force the smallest of smiles at him as he walked away.

"D-Don't worry..." She sneezed, the flour on her nose sprinkling down to her slippers. "A man shouldn't have to cook when he has a... lover, to do it for him." She added plainly. The witch opened the door near the kitchen to let the flood out, simply beginning to wipe off the honey with a wet towel, proceeding to clean the mess Wiezen made and make dinner herself.

Zealia didn't really seem to be that distracted with Lilith, and instead she caught a view of Wiezen stomping out the scene. Her ears lowered a little, crawling out of her aunt's way to see her mother clean the mess her father made. She gulped a little before scurrying back to Lilith, jumping on her head.
XD I Любовь the way Flynn's mom talks for some reason Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
Ты hear it all the time here in the south :,) Больше года
XD Fucking Wind Больше года
Ophelia; Oh, I'm just a girl who lived her once and, wanting to check back on the place, I followed these two. With how things are out there, travelling in groups is much safer
Lilith blinked when Zealia had jumped onto her head, and she grabbed the child, holding her in her arms. "Zealia, be a good little one and help your brothers divide the..." She paused for a moment, looking at the cookie. Perhaps that was...a bit too much sugar. She snapped her fingers and shrunk in size and disappeared before being replaced by a tall stack of cards. She shuffled them with magic and passed them out to the children before looking to Weiss, and idea coming to mine. She leaned over and whispered something in his ear.

Weiss furrowed his brow in confusion and looked at her, but then nodded in understanding, looking to his siblings before he began to assemble a house of cards.

Lilith sat Zealia down with the children, scratching behind her ears before leaving her be. She went into the kitchen herself, using her magic to help Helga clean up the mess that had been made. But when she tried to repair the cauldron, her magic backfired, and she yelped as it ricocheted and hit her in the forehead, living a small black mark that faded after a few seconds. She rubbed her forehead, staring at the cauldron in dismay. "Ow..." She tried to repair it again. And when it didn't work this time, she snapped her fingers and replaced it with a shiny silver one that had been at her old hut collecting dust from not being used. But then her head turned when the front door opened.

Wiezen walked down stairs taping a letter closed, three held in his hands as he went to the mailbox, burning everything that was in it and shoving his inside. His eyes glowed for a moment before they disappeared along with half of the mailbox, his magic spiraling out of control for a moment. He went back inside the house and stomped back up the stairs, growling and snarling to himself.
"Aww, well shucks, mah son must be flattered to hav ayy gal like ya!" The elder smiled sweetly.

"Moooooommmmmmm...." Flynn groaned. "Can YOU not? She's not my girlfriend."

"Hoohoo there, so ah was right! Ah knew ya were never gonna git one till ya be walkin' with one of'em canes!"

The alchemist blushed, his eyes narrowing at the woman before her. "Gee, thanks, that really boosts my self-esteem!"

"Aaaah'mm just messin' with ya, my lil' punkin. But ah won the bet with yer father, I did. Yer three sistahs ended up gittin' married 'fore you. Hah! Ye gotta quit bein so ugly!"

"OKAY MOM!" He made her stop talking when he held her shoulders. "Please."

"Alright, alright. Cum in." She said, gesturing her hand and opening the door.

Helga seemed to frown when she saw her cauldron being replaced. It was her mother's and she had inherited it from her. She sighed a little bit, returning to cleaning the mess in the kitchen. The witch paid no attention at all to Wiezen as she threw away the damaged pots and pans, along with the empty bags of flour and the shells of the eggs. Once the kitchen was tolerable, she looked around to see what else was there to prepare, since most of the main ingredients had been destroyed. Helga didn't really care at this point what the hell she was covered in, but she did make sure to remove her soggy slippers, accidentally stepping on some shards of a few bottles Wiezen broke. Alas, she began to pull out a brand new pot and some of the leftover ingredients in the fridge and cabinets, taking into consideration the block of cheese that was still eatable.
xD "Cum In" Inceeeeest Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
link Больше года
Franziska: (She gave a smile and looked at Flynn) Well, after you, lil' pumpkin (She tried not to giggle as she allowed Flynn to enter first)
Lilith worked around Helga, noticing the shards of glass as soon as she had stepped on them and ridding of them right then and there. She would have to find out a way to repair their mother's cauldron for Helga later when she had more time on her hands. When she heard the the footsteps coming back down the stairs again, she didn't pay them much attention this time.

Wiezen had slid on a pair of sheep sleepers, a briefcase bag tossed across his shoulder and his pajamas still on. He opened the door and slammed it shut for the final time and started down the road away from the cabin.
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
ohhh myyy goooodd seerrioooussllyyyyy Больше года
(As Wiezen was walking down the road, he saw the figure of a man with a giant sword. No doubt, it was Enricho, returning so soon)
Jade_23 commented…
Далее thing, BAM – Lilith and Enricho are a thing. Больше года
That’s like saying BAM— Wiezen and Ossiana XD Больше года
And since Helga likes to get raped by everything that has a dick, I wouldn’t be too surprised either XD Больше года
Flynn cringed when she heard Franziska call him his nickname, gritting his teeth lightly. "DON'T!" He stammered.

"Ahh, Flynny, you ain't one of 'em angry people. You okay?"

"Yessss...." Flynn answered, emphasizing his S's while biting on his tongue. He regretted every coming here in the first place.

"Whale, why don't ya'll git comfy 'while I prepare sum snacks?"

The witch's eyes focused on the cheese she was grating into a bowl, then to the small stem of broccoli she cut up in little pieces. The whole time as she worked, she did not say a word. Helga simply just moved around the kitchen, warming the cauldron to toss in some beans to boil.

The triplets immediately were distracted from their game when they saw their father head out, whimpering before chasing after him. "PAPA!!" Zealia shrieked, almost tripping when she hopped down the porch.

"Daaaad!" Elijah squealed, already racing her sister to him. Meanwhile Jr. only stared at him walk away from the door, his eyes narrowing slightly before his ears lowered.
Franziska: (She gave a nod) Alright. Thank you again, Miss Flynn's mother
Ophelia: Yes, thank you very much (She gave a very proper bow as she followed behind the rest)
“Miss Flynn’s Mother” XD How can Ты not Любовь Franny Больше года
Easy. Ты be Flynn XD Больше года
Wiezen muttered to himself as he walked away from the cabin, but came to a stop when he heard his children behind him, though he didn’t stop immediately. He turned around, seeing them running towards him. “Zealia, Elijah, go back inside. It’s cold out here and you’re going to get sick.” He turned back around and started walking again until he saw the figure walking down the road towards them. His eyes focused in on the figure until he recognized it was Enricho. Just him alone.
Jade_23 commented…
Nnnnnnooooo pweeeaaassseee reetuuurrnnn Ты peeetttyyyy prrr(dd)iiiccckkkk Больше года
Helga is the pettiest in this RP tho XD Больше года
Enricho: (He looked up to see Wiezen in front of him, carrying a suitcase) Hello, Wiezen. Are you going somewhere?
"B-But if i get sick, den wu get sick tooo.." Zealia whined, already tugging at her father's sleeve. Elijah was quick to bite Wiezen's tail in attempt to hold him back. "Papa gone too woonggg..." He muffled through his small teeth.

"Ya'll can call me Lady Celie. And y'all might beeeee?" The elder asked for their names while pulling out a few plates.
Franziska: I'm Franziska
Ophelia: And I'm... Belle, ma'am
“Far away to find a fucking therapist or something. Because that...” Bitch...Delightful women,” And he said this with clenched teeth, his sarcasm almost cringeworthy. “Obviously doesn’t know how to listen for shit.” Wiezen had answered Enricho bluntly.
But then he looked down at Zealia when she had grabbed his sleeve, his scowl unable to keep itself in place. He growled slightly when Eli had bit one of his tail, but he still couldn’t come to push him away. He let out a long sigh, closing his eyes in frustration. “Back so soon?” He asked the hunter.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Yes. I came to thank both you and Helga for allowing me to find Ossiana. That, and I need a place to spend the night until I can start moving on
“Pweaase, Papa!” Zealia begged, conjuring her puppy eyes as she pouted her lips. The little girl tugged at her father’s sleeve, refusing to let him go again.

“W-what… what bout d-dinner?” Elijah questioned with droopy ears. “W-what bout wu?” He mumbled some other unrecognizable words in his speech.

The siblings looked at one another before their eyes began to tear up at their father. “I-Is… is it us?” They both questioned at the same time. “M-Mommy know us no mean it! W-Wee sowwy, papa! W-Wee behave! W-Wee pwomise!!”

“D-Dun weave us! I’ll miss wuu too much!” Lia cried, her nose wrinkling as she refused to let tears fall from her mismatched eyes.
Helga added a pinch of salt to the pieces of broccoli she steamed, stirring them and then stirring the beans in another pot. Using her hands rather than magic, she flipped over the garlic bread above the fire, letting the edges crisp nicely. The mother then walked awkwardly back to the counter since she was all sticky, but she was still determined to finish dinner for her family. There, above the counter, sat a smaller version of a cauldron heated with fire. Inside the smaller cauldron, she stirred the blocks of butter that had been left to melt, adding a few tablespoons of flour she was able to save from the disaster. Slowly mixing, she proceeded to add splashes of milk and veggie stock. She could've used chicken stock, buuuuut she preferred to keep her meal animal-friendly. Along with some chopped onions and pinches of garlic, the witch poured the mountain of grated cheese into the mixture, blending all of it together until the substance had thickened a little.

The entire room was immediately replaced by Helga’s cooking, reaching even the outdoors since the windows were open. It was a mouth-drooling scent – cheesy and well seasoned. That delicious scent was no other than the one she smelled countless times as a child. One of Mary Margaret Quartz’s special meals: The Cheesy Broccoli Soup. Only this time, it was without spiders or eyeballs or fingers.
Ты forgot Flynn and Fran! Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
who? Больше года
Jade, don't Ты do this! Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
do what? Больше года
Wiezen wanted to tell them to go back inside again. He wanted to just wanted to leave so badly, but looking at them and hearing them speak, he couldn’t bring himself to do so. He let out a tedious groan, a growl chipping in somewhere in between. “Fiiiiiiine.” With a wav or his band, he zapped them back into the living room. He muttered to himself, knowing that he had no intentions on lying to them and then to Enricho. “Well do whatever the hell you want. You don’t have to thank me either, I couldn’t even make it there.” He mumbled. “I’m going to bed.” He turned around and disappeared in a flash of light, going back into the room for a moment.

The couch disappeared from the living room and reappeared out behind the cabin a few meters from it.

-

Lilith inhaled the aroma the air filled with through her nostrils. She didn’t recognize the recipe that Helga used mostly because she never had the luxury of her mother cooking for her. But it smelled delicious! “H-Helga! This smells wonderful!” She praised while peering over her sister’a shoulder, almost drooling a little.”
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
again, when's Wiezen's menstrual cycle over? Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
pOsSiBLe Enrilith? Lilicho? Больше года
No XD Possibly....but eeeeh, don’t know yet Больше года
Enricho: (His eyes squinted as he disappeared into a flashy light. As he did so, he made his way to the cabin and knocked on the door)
"Belle? Ya ain't be lookin' like one." Celie answered, sorting the three plates and proceeding to cut up some fruit and cheese.

The door Enricho knocked on suddenly opened itself, his nose being hit with the scent of dinner being prepared.

"Papa--" The little girl pouted, her ears drooping when her father disappeared again. She peeked her head out the window and spotted her father and the couch a few meters from the house. "B-B-But dinner!"

Helga took out the steamed broccoli and chopped them in even smaller pieces, sharpening her knife a little more. At Lilith's statement, she frowned a little. "You... You don't have to lie, sister. It's nothing compared to what Wiezen would cook." She replied quietly, sprinkling the pieces of broccoli into the thick soup. She let the broth sizzle some more before going to fetch eight bowls and cups.
Enricho: (He peeked his head in side, spotting the small children in the living room) Uh... Helga? It's Enricho!

Ophelia: My mother was from another country. It means Beauty where she came from
When Helga had been speaking, Lilith had already helped herself to a quick and harmless sample, her ears peeking at her words. “Hm, well he may have some competition.”

Her attention shifted to the door, her emerald eyes gazing at the hunter. She went to the door herself so that Helga wouldn’t have a to. “Greetings hunter. How goes it?”

-

Wiezen sat with his arms crossed for a moment before laying down, turning away from the cabin and muttering a spell. Thick curtains appeared around the couch, the only thing visible for a moment being a portion of one of his tails until it moved itself out of sight.
last edited Больше года
"Really? You should taste my cereal then!" The witch joked, with a hint of seriousness behind her words. She nodded at Enricho when he entered, not really saying anything and instead just letting him choose where he wanted to sit. "You're just in time for dinner..."

The witch poured freshly squeezed lemonade on the eight cups, then proceeded to scoop some of the delicious broccoli and cheese soap onto the white bowls.

"Wwwhaaaale, she sure was right 'bout that!" She chuckled lightly.
Enricho: (He stepped inside and sat down at the table, noticing the couch was missing) Is that so? Well, really, I only came by to thank you for your help. I was able to find Ossiana and make sure that she got back safely. I wouldn't have been able to without yours or Wiezen's help

Ophelia: Thank you, ma'am (She gave another proper nod)
Lilith shut the door gently behin Enricho when he had walked in, and as she was making her way back to the kitchen, she paused, staring at the empty space where the couch had been. She furrowed her brows before slowly continuing on her way back to the smell of the dinner that Helga had made. “Ossiana?” She wondered to herself, repeating the name softly after hearing the hunter speak.
last edited Больше года
Helga chuckled. "I doubt that..." She replied back after Enricho mentioned them being great helpers. The witch poured in the pinto beans and small chunks of crispy bread into the stew, then levitated the link to settle them on the table. The smell of her delicious cooking made stomachs turn and mouths drool. The pottage was a perfect color, and the cheese was perfectly melted once a spoon was dipped into it. The beans and crumbs of bread added an extra crunch. And the taste was beyond extraordinary – not a single element missing. There were a few slices of garlic bread in a basket in the center of the table for it to go around.

She set the glasses of pink lemonade next to each bowl, sorting the roses in the center of the table to look more appealing. And just for the kick, she plopped in a slice of lemon in each of the drinks.

"Please, sister, my beautiful children – take a seat. Time to eat!" She exclaimed, trying to sound as cheery as possible. "I hope thee all enjoy..."

Helga didn't take a seat herself, instead she prepared a small tray with a bowl of the same delicious soup, then placed a spoon next to it and a few slices of garlic bread on top of a napkin.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Oh, but you were, Helga. The potion you made was everything I needed to find her. So, again, I am very grateful for yours and Wiezen's help
"...No problem, Enricho... heh... Now go on and eat. Thou can stay in the house for as long as thee needs to." She said lowly, her ears still drooped from the tantrum Wiezen threw. The witch turned her attention back to the tray she was preparing. On the silver platter, she decorated it with a few roses and slices of delicious bread. She made sure the bowl of pottage was perfectly aligned in the middle, next to the spoon After settling the glass of lemonade, she picked up the tray with both her hands, the rope that bonded her and her sister finally fading away. "I shall return soon. Thou indulge thyselves." She said, smiling before walking through the living room with the tray of food and exiting the house.
Enricho: Thank you, Helga (He sat at the table, as as soon as she was gone, he was left with Lilith) I thought I recognized you from somewhere. Lilith, was it? I thought you were dead
Lilith looked at her wrist as the rope that bonded her and her sister disappeared. “Aaaw! I was just getting used to it!” She exclaimed as she took her seat. But at Enricho’s words, she looked at him with a sort of puzzled expression. “Ironic thee should mention that...I could say the same of thee.” She replied a bit flatly. But she smiled a little, looking around at everyone at the table. “Not that it is a bad thing. It really is a miracle...this little family has grown so much more.”

Weiss climbed onto his chair, watching as everyone had started eating. But as he saw the two empty seats at the table, he refused to touch a thing until at least one of them returned. He didn’t have his hopes to high for both.

-

Wiezen had finally fallen back asleep in peace while occupying his mind with an idea that had come about , though his sleeping was as light as thin ice. His ear twitched a few times, and he muttered something while stirring. At the slightest sound of movement, his eyes snapped open and he jumped up, being tangled in the curtains for a moment before finally getting loose, a smite already brewing at his knuckles and spreading. That is, until he found that it was only Wick. He let out a sigh, giving the horse a pat on a head before levitating the curtains back up around the couch, this time making enough room for his horse. He sat back down, his gaze returning to the lifelike but small model of a cabin he had built from sticks, dirt, and the grass from the ground. It definitely wasn’t Helga’s cabin that’s for sure. It included a few extra things around it, and he used magic to carve in a pond a little beside it, but a good enough distance away that they weren’t connected. Then came the wide fence in the back of open field for horses to run. It was still incomplete to him, and he added even more to it.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Same for you. It's good to see that you are alive and well. One can only hope for so much in this country
Helga hummed quietly to herself, suddenly clutching the tray she held when she witnessed the curtains shake a little. Her ears twitched before she sighed, but her lowered ears remained like that. She gulped before walking further toward the large curtains. And when she saw a horse's tail pop out from the curtains, she chuckled lightly. The aroma lingered around the perimeter, grabbing Wick's attention. She stroked his muzzle lightly before placing a kiss on it, then lowering the tray to the ground.
Ты FORGOT FLYNN AGAIN! XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
who? Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
sorry, but – link Больше года
Lilith gave a small nod in agreement. “Iye, it is good to see that thy are still doing well as well. I suppose one could expect the worst if one looks forward to it.”

~

Wiezen only glanced up when he heard Wick do that snorting sound that horses often did. “What? You don’t think I will either?” He rolled his eyes. “You won’t be sayin’ that when you have all of that open field huh?” He went back to constructing his model without second thought as if they were the only ones there.

Meanwhile, Wick had began to go ahead and make himself comfortable, his hooves missing the tray two or three times by a mere inch each time, preparing to jump up onto the couch.

“Wait wait wait OH SH—“ Wiezen has moved his model out of the way and into the safety of a bubble of light just as the horse had quite literally jumped on him, the couch breaking just as it had the last time before the horse laid itself across him sideways. “WICK! Are you, FREAKIN, KIDDING ME!!?” He pulled himself from under the horse some before letting out a long sigh. He grumbled to himself for a moment. “Alright fine, you can stay and watch you big foal.” He said before going back to what he was doing.
last edited Больше года
"Alright, ummm... Soooo..." Flynn started, making his way through the narrow hallways of his home. "There's a total of three rooms in this house. One is my parents, one is mine, and one belonged to all my sisters. Both of you can sleep in mine, and I'll just use Jeanette's room."

Helga made sure to seal the bowl with a small spell to keep the warmth within it, her eyes then falling to the hut Wiezen was making. But she didn't say anything. She left the food in the tray for him to eat whenever he felt like it. She turned her back, dusting off the grass that stuck to her sticky legs before going back to her cabin. Before entering the door, her eyes landed on the mailbox which she did not hesitate to set on fire. Helga soon returned into her warm cottage, shutting the door lightly behind her to join her family.
Franziska: Alright! That sounds great. Flynn

Enricho: Isn't that the truth
Lilith chuckled lightly at Enricho’s response, eyeing him for a moment, continuing to eat once she heard the door close.

Weiss poked at his food some with his spoon, stirring the bread around for a moment within it before he began to eat, his eyes lighting up at the first bite before he began to scarf everything down hungrily.

~

Wiezen continued to construct the cabin model until it was nearly completed. Nearly, being that there was something missing and he didn’t know what exactly it was. He furrowed his brows before shrugging and thinking about where exactly this cabin would go if it were to just be more than just a model. “Not here, that’s for certain...” He mumbled, chuckling to himself slightly. Well at least now he had something to occupy his time with by himself. He paid no mine to the food that had been left. In fact, he hadn’t even noticed it has he pulled himself from under Wick and disappeared in a flicker of light, going back to the room to grab his old spell book and going back outside again.