Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9951-10000 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He looked down at his bowl of soup, and only moved the spoon around for a few moments, staring at it directly without even taking a bite out of it)
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga took a seat in front of the empty bowl, not really wanting to eat. She looked at her children and instead began to feed Jacob, mimicking small train sounds so that he would open up. Unlike other times, she didn't try to break the silence. Her only priority were her children and sister now.

"Great!" He replied. "There's a bathroom in there, and I'll bring a few of my sisters' clothing if you are in need of them. There should be plenty of room for the both of you... Sooo, don't kill each other like all my other friends have done." Flynn said, joking but with a hint of seriousness in the end.
Franziska: Oh, you know that we won't (Gives a joking laugh)
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Weiss was the first to be done with his food, pushing his bowl to the middle of the table after he was done and licking his lips a bit until he noticed that everyone else was still eating. He felt sort of embarrassed.

Seeing this out of the corner of her eye, Lilith tipped her bowl over her head and sat it down after a second or so, sliding it beside Weiss’s. “Aah! What a delicious hot meal that was! I thank thee sister!“ She looked over to Enrocho. “Well, go on then. I can ensure thee that it is more than safe to eat. Thou must eat to keep strength, yes?”
last edited Больше года
"Don't thank me, it was nothing." Helga said, tipping her spoon a little up for Jacob to gobble down the stew, repeating the same step to Zealia who was sort of refusing to cooperate since their father wasn't present. Nonetheless, she got her children to behave and eat. Her attention turned to Weiss for a moment. "That is not all, but there is a small surprise of a dessert in the fridge, why don't you go check?"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
WHY DO Ты KEEP DOING THIS!?!?!?! XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
for Ты to know how its like when Ты ignore mine x) Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Nope, because I end up killing some shit either way XD Больше года
Enricho: Yes, of course (He slowly began to eat a few spoonfuls of the soup, only barely eating some)
Weiss nodded quickly and was about to jump from his seat and go to the fridge. She didn’t have to tell him twice! But then he stopped himself, looking to the triplets and knowing how easily they became jealous. “I-I uhh...I can wait, mom.” He said, glancing over at Lilith for a bit of direction.

Lilith gave a small nod. “How thoughtful and kind of thee, Weiss.” She said, placing her hand on his shoulder and gave a warm smile.
last edited Больше года
"Haha, yeah. Not too sure about that." He gave an effort of a smile and placed a small kiss on Franziska's forehead.

"Oh, don't worry about them, my Weiss. I've had a long talk with them." She said, her head slightly tilting to Zealia whose ears slowly drooped in embarrassment. "There's plenty for everyone here, love. Go on."
Franziska: (She gave a smile as she did so) Well, before I sleep, I usually like to go on a little evening walk. Perhaps, Flynn, you would like to join me for a bit before we head to our rooms
“Well, you heard your mother little spice, you’re free to help yourself. Go on now.” Lilith levitated Weiss’s bowl along with her own and slid it down into the sink as she stood from the chair to retrieve some small plates for the dessert. She paused when she opened the cabinet and saw that there were actually two different types of plates, the normal ones and the ones that were in their own separate area. The separate ones looked fancier and square, a few symbols carved into each side. There was a design pattern of red and black dragons that curled around to the middle where they stopped. They looked like something that belonged to a chef, but at th same time they were the perfect size for cake! So she thought nothing of it and retrieved a few of them to use.

Meanwhile, Weiss had gone over to the refrigerator and grabbed an apple before he looked for the dessert that his mother had spoken of.

"No, no I would not. Thank you, but no..." He responded plainly. "And I rather not have you leave the house when we're being searched for. Especially not YOU." Flynn said, his eyes switching to the princess's.

"I think thou can put those plates away, sister." Helga said quietly, her fingers tapping themselves. "Forgive me for all the ingredients necessary for cake were destroyed, b-but I tried to make some sweets with what I had..."

When Weiss opened the door to the fridge, his eyes fell upon mold that held a total of 12 link. The witch made them out of milk, shredded coconut, and blueberry. It resembled the characteristics of marble – different shades of pink and purple splattered on the ice cream from the blueberries.
Franziska: Oh, alright (Leans back in her chair as she slightly sighs)

Enricho: (He sets his spoon down, having finished his meal, despite the bowl still being half full)
“Aaaww, but sister! These look lovely!” Lilith whined in a small pout, but did as Helga had asked and put the plates back in their place before closing the cabinet. She went to the fridge, ears peeking in curiosity while watching him take one of the popsicles. She sniffed at it and just barely caught the smell of blueberries because of it’s frozen state.

Weiss looked up at her for a moment, grabbing another one and holding it out to her with a smile.
"Another time," Helga promised. "I shall fetch the ingredients wasted today by tomorrow. And then we can work on that cake." She gave her sister a thumbs up. When Weiss had offered one to her, she held her hand up and kindly rejected his offer. "Oh, no, honey. These are all for thee all. I... I think I'm full." The witch said even when she didn't eat at all that day. "Enjoy! Mommy promises thine cake for tomorrow."

She stood up and grabbed the rest of the plates by hand, oddly not using her magic. And then she went to the counter and began to wash the dishes, again, by hand.
jadeisweartofuckingchrist XD Больше года
“Weiss, be a darling and pass those out alright?” Lilith said, her glance shifting to Enricho. Unlike Helga she used magic to help with some of the dishes and clear off the table as she went to take a seat where she had been before. “Something troubles thee?”

Weiss had given a nod and did as he was told, dividing the popsicles among his sibling and making sure that there were three left, one for Helga, one for his aunt, and one for his father.
Enricho: (He looked up at Lilith and shook his head) No, I'm fine. Just not very hungry at the moment
Zealia drooped her ears a little when she was given her healthy dessert, succeeding in her attempt of saying thank you to Weiss. Immediately when he left, she took a big bite of the Popsicle, not realizing it was frozen. She held her left fang in pain of such coldness, her brain experiencing a brain freeze for eating too fast. She quite literally turned an icy blue before returning back to normal, switching her tactic to giving small licks.

Helga finished up drying the dishes, cleaning the rest of the mess Wiezen left in her kitchen. She made a quick list of the food she needed to buy tomorrow, posting it in the refrigerator to remind her later.
........... Why do I even bother with Ты XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
quite irritating, isn't it? Больше года
I know right :D Больше года
Lilith rolled her eyes. “Doth thou know how many times I’ve heard that from a person in pain?” She rested her elbow on the table and her hand onto her cheek. Her piercing but gentle emerald eyes stared into his. “Tell me, what troubles thee so? I sense pain within thy aura...are thee hurt? Does thou require medical aid?”
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
not surprised if they end up fucking. xD Больше года
XD Why? Because she has that same caring mentality as Helga? I think not XD Больше года
RIIIIIIGHT XD And even so, that’s not by much Больше года
Enricho: No, I'm fine. Well, in a sense. I'm not hurt, but... I did hurt someone. I hurt them real bad. I wish I could help them, but, I don't think there's anything I can do. Not after what I did
Helga dampened a towel, leaving the kitchen spotless before returning to the table. She cleaned the mess her children made with the towel, scrubbing their hands and mouth lightly since they had never experienced eating popsicles, so their first time was a bit of a mess.
Rosemary: (She was out from the house, trying her best to spot at least one bluebird in the area, not wanting to go back to the house for a while)
THERE! I FUCKING USED HER! XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
4/10, not enough. Больше года
XD From your point of view Больше года
Lilith furrowed her brows. “Someone you must have loved dearly.” She said suddenly. “A woman...” Her ears lowered some. “Did she love thee back when thou loved her?” She asked.
Enricho: Yes, she did. She was there when I needed help, and she always looked for the best in me. She put all of her trust into me and thought I was the only one who would stick by her side.... And then I proved her wrong
The mother patted each one of her children's back, burp after burp being released. She finally went over to Weiss and patted his mouth clean along with his fingers. She placed a kiss on his forehead, then gathered her kids in one spot. "I'd appreciate if all of thee would start getting ready for bed. And cleanse thine teeth, for I shall be checking." She said, going outside to retrieve Rosemary and telling her the same thing.
Rosemary: (Her eyes remained locked on the night sky, not once looking away from it)
Jade_23 commented…
0.5/10 Больше года
I'm gonna kill Rosemary! I'm gonna kill Rosemary and then myself Больше года
Helga tapped Rosemary's shoulder, interrupting her from her gaze at the sky. "Rose, dear, it is time to get ready for bed. I'd appreciate it if thee joined thine siblings in changing into nightwear and cleansing thine teeth."
Rosemary: Oh... yeah. Alright (A tone of sadness could be heard in her voice as she slowly began to stand)
"Are thee alright?" The mother questioned, helping Rosemary to her feet and guiding her inside. "You seem a little... Down..."
Rosemary: (She kept looking down at the ground) Helga... Am I a burden? When those people came, I couldn't do anything to help. They just came and did whatever they wanted to you and to the others. I wanted to do something, but I couldn't. Am I just in the way?
Jade_23 commented…
YES, YES Ты ARE Ты TWAT Больше года
Helga picked up Rosemary, holding her closely before placing a light kiss on her nose. "Oh, my Rose, don't say that. You knocked that warlock off this feet! You were brave and fierce! You are far from a burden, darling. You're never in the way." She stroked her cheek lightly. "Don't bring yourself down like that. You've seen mommy do it millions of times... She's been a bad example for you, and for that she apologizes."
Rosemary: (She smiled as Helga complimented her) It's fine, mom
The mother's ears perked the slightest bit from their droopy position, and a big, genuine smile brightened her face. "I love you." She said, placing one last kiss on her cheek before walking into the cabin. "Now, run upstairs and get ready for bed. I'll check on you all in a few minutes."
Now will Ты work on Flynn and Franziska! Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
7/10 work in progress Больше года
Rosemary: (She gave her another big smile) Alright (She turned and made her way up stairs)
Lilith stared at the hunter for a long moment before she out right asked him. “What...what did thou do that you thee hurt her so?”
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He gave another sigh as he looked at the ground) I slept with a woman who, I thought was her, but turns out, it was someone else. Someone who didn't want us to be together. And, I guess you could say, it worked
Helga watched her oldest daughter run up the stairs, chuckling to herself, her ears twitching some. But they remained in their droopy state as she turned off the candles that illuminated the kitchen, closing the windows soon afterwards. She came around to the table, not staying for long since she didn't want to be nosey.

"E-Excuse me..." She interrupted their conversation. "I've made the bed for thee both. Thou shall both stay in my room, where a warm large bed shall provide warmth and comfort for the cold night. I will be heading out, but will return shortly." Her head tilted to her sister. "I'd appreciate if thee could check if the children brushed their teeth. Oh, and of course goodnight kisses." The witch looked down at her dirty self. The hardened flour was stuck onto chunks of her hair, and honey was still drying in her beautiful, ruined dress and skin. "I beseech thee both to rest soon. I fear my tub will get ruined once I soak myself, so I prefer bathing in the springs." She leaned down to place a kiss on her sister's head, bowing lightly to Enricho and exiting the cabin.
Lilith froze at his answer, her ears lowering more before she slowly rose to her feet as his words gave her a look into his mind. Most of what Helga had said went right out the other ear, her mind tracing back to long ago. In the next second, the palm of her hand smacked Enricho across the face. Hard. Enough for a small echo to emit, and a light red hand print to be left on his cheek. But she said nothing afterwards at first. And then she spoke. “A heart should never be trifled with as thee has done! The amount of trust that you’ve destroyed! How dare thou have the audacity! The sheer stupidity! Are thou mad?! She bares the child of thee!!” She grabbed him by the collar and yanked him to his feet. “Now thou listen, and thou listen closely. I have lived a long life, and Inhave experiences chaos that thee wouldn’t dream of in thy darkest of nightmares. That woman is hurting more than you could ever imagine, suffering a pain that no physical agony could ever inflict! It may not be in my place to judge thee, or much less become involved but for your sake and here I will. I...I too have hurt someone. I hurt them in a way that I will never be able to take back and I regret it more than anything. But it is far too late for me. But not for thee. Prepare thyself for departure. We are going to go find this woman and resolve this. For both thy sake and hers, as well as thy child’s.”
last edited Больше года
I’ve been planning this out since that time when Lilith showed Helga the story with the shadows XD The entire conversation and situation. Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
:( Больше года
):) Больше года
As soon as the witch exited her cabin, the cold breeze that blowed through her bare skin sent several chills through her body. But then her ears perked from Lilith's yelling inside, and she quickly hopped down the stairs to get as far away as she could from all the yelling. She was tired of it – tired of it all. The screaming, the insults, the hits, the silence. The cold silence. Colder than the current weather itself.

She made a pink towel appear in her hands, along with another night gown. What seemed to be missing were her duck slippers, which were beyond irreparable for they had been dirtied with flour and soaked in water, damaging its material. Helga wrapped the towel around her for warmth as she made her way to the nearest pond, which wasn't that faraway – a two minute walk.
Meanwhile, the curtains that had been around the couch had been removed, and the couch now repaired. However, Wiezen nor Wick were there, and the tray that had been brought out now empty.
Wiezen had traveled miles to the north, a mask over his presence as he came to a secluded area with only trees and grasses as his company. The clacking of Wick’s hooves against the ground came to a stop and he looked around. “This should be good...” He unmounted his horse and settled down on the ground. He flexed his fingers before clenching them into a fist.

It was silent for a while, clouds building over the forest until a bright light flashed like lightning and struck, demolishing a bit of the area and leaving nothing but soil. The trees and grass that had been there had been wiped out completely, any life that lived there moved to a different location for the time being. Hundreds of candles appeared around the outline of the area that had been decimated as a light source.
last edited Больше года
The nymph cringed when she heard the loud thunder-like noise from the bright light that struck from the sky. She saw the very faint smoke emerge from a far distance, her eyes squinting slightly. "Oh come on..." She muttered to herself. "I just wanted a bath!" She squeaked, her helpless eyes wavering before she sighed and continued her way. She didn't know what the hell that was, but if another bright light struck her, she didn't care at this point being smited.

Once Helga arrived to the springs, she sighed in relief when her dim eyes came to view with the rocks layered on top of each other, serving as a foundation for the cascades. She dipped a finger, shuttering at how cold it was. But the peaceful noises that surrounded her brought tranquility. The nymph stared down at her reflection, slowly removing her icky dress wear and burning it to ashes. "Yuck..." She mumbled, frowning at her masterpiece being burned. She unclipped her bra and slid down her panties, burning them as well. It all felt... disgusting to her. Helga didn't know how exactly was she going to remove the flour and honey from her hair, but at last, she dove into the springs, submerging her entire body into the cold water.
Wiezen whistled as he stared over the bare land he had created, rubbing his fingers through Wick’s mane. He used magic to brighten the fire from the surrounding candles to the point that it almost seemed as if they would merge. “A work in project has just became a work in progress. Best cabin around, take two!” He paused in thought. “....We’re gonna need some material to start with first...eh, there’s plenty of trees though.” He shrugged. Some of them would be back by tomorrow anyways, so he had plenty of resources to use.

“Alright so I neeeeed, wood...CHECK...land...CHECK...paint...NOT CHECK...” Wiezen murmured to himself as he walked around to do a quick inspection. “Pond...” He stopped for a moment and his eyes glowed, a part of the ground caving in some. “...Uhh...HALFWAY CHECK.”
last edited Больше года
A couple seconds passed until Helga finally rose to the surface of the water, her curly hair now straight and soaked with chunks of food here and there. She exhaled an icy breath, her eyes crossing themselves while witnessing her breath fade in the air. Helga sunk her body a little more, calming the shivers that ran through her skin. But then she heard a noise from a distance, her eyes wandering up to the top of the cascades, only to encounter an old friend.

The white water link paused her chewing of what seemed to be a fresh bone, her icy eyes meeting with Helga's. She expanded a small smile, several sharp needle-like teeth being revealed. The nymph's horn glowed a blue aura, disappearing from sight and reappearing right in front of the witch. She unexpectedly placed a kiss on Helga's lips, snickering afterwards while diving into the water backwards. Her head rose to the surface, now farther away from Helga as she waved her black faded claw at her friend. Her horn glowed again before she disappeared, this time not to be seen again.

Helga spat out the water the other nymph had unintentionally filled her with when she kissed her. She rolled her eyes a little, forgetting how desperate and horny every nymph in these lands were, including herself.

"Excluding me." Helga mumbled a little, sinking a little further into the water.
Wiezen continued about his work, the wide diameter of empty land becoming a blank canvas to him, and he, the painter that began to cover it as he saw fit. His tails swayed while he added the previews of what he would start on now and left them until he could finish it up once he had what he needed. He made sure to note that he would need the most freshest of spring waters to fill up the pond. Or perhaps something g that carried a bit more heat. Uugh, I’ll get back to it—

He turned around in a circle a few times, newer ideas coming to him with each time he took a look at the land. He almost grinned, just very slightly. When he finally got a good hard look at things, he smirked a little to himself at what he accomplished so far. When he heard Wick neigh, he turned to the horse. “Well...at least someone is proud of my work. And you actually listen too..if only you could talk back.” He mumbled. When the horse gave a huff in response, he chuckled. “I guess you can then...sort of...” He scratched the back of his head. “Come on pal, we have more work to do. It’s time we really get started.”

last edited Больше года
Helga scrubbed her hair throughly with a large squirt of rose shampoo. She flicked chunks of food off her fingers every now and then, her teeth gritting in annoyance. She stared down at her reflection for a few more seconds, sighing to herself.

Akiera Espada!

She summoned her pink, crystal sword and stared at the large blade in her hands. The nymph took in a long breath, holding it in before he grabbed strands of her curly locks and began to unwillingly cut off long ends of her hair that were beyond from ever being helped. And even when she finished with the dirtied parts, she kept cutting. She sliced off more of her thick, bushy hair, throwing the orange locks near her towel. This was the first time since she was 12 since she'd ever cut her hair.
Back within the cabin, Lilith was concocting a few vials of healing medicine, for she had seen the damage done to the woman’s back who she had seen. What Helga has asked of her had finally come back, and she had already been upstairs. She made their bed before they were done brushing their teeth, made sure that they had brushed them squeaky clean, tightied their hair and made sure that their pajamas were nice and warm. Afterwards, she carried them all to bed and tucked them in, placing numerous kisses over their faces and telling them how beautiful they were before letting them drift off to sleep. She was back downstairs in seconds, gathering a few more things that she would need in order for them to get started. But before doing so, she went back and swept and mopped the floors and quickly scrubbed the walls so that when Helga returned, she would return to a spotless home.

~

Wiezen continued on through the early night, alternating the landscape to his will, painting his canvas with small thin empty streams that awaited the water that would soon fill them.
last edited Больше года
Helga was brave enough to even give herself slight bangs, not caring at this point how she looked like. Her hand trembled as she tossed the last lock of sliced hair to the side, making her sword disappear along with it. Her link went from being past her thighs, to now barely past her collarbone. They still maintained their natural curl, curling outwards from her face.
last edited Больше года
Somewhere along the line, Wiezen went back to his roots as a warlock as he had started on something that was only for a temporary stay until he could finish up while he was there. What he had created was...slightly eerie in appearance to say the least, but that didn’t bother him in the least, for he loved it. He thought about having to tear it down when the real deal finally came into place, but thought better of it and decided that he would keep it for something different.

In a few more minutes time, the ground quaked softly with vibrations as an entire log shaped hut shot through the trees, stepping into the pond that Helga had been in and splashing water everywhere while moving agilely passed limbs on...chicken legs. Large, chicken like legs made of weeds, vines, branches and grasses as well as mud, all held together by a bound of magic. The dim light of a candle could be seen wavering through the uneven square and glassless windows as it dashed by and back towards the witch’s cabin, more of the seaweeds and vines that it had been conjured from dangling behind it from the bottom.
last edited Больше года
 Somewhere along the line, Wiezen went back to his roots as a warlock as he had started on something t
The nymph ran her fingers through her now short hair, her body already feeling weird since she wasn't used to short lengths. She shook her locks a little before diving back into the water to rinse the soap. With a snap of a finger, she made a pumice stone appear in her hands. She proceeded to scrub her body, lightly massaging and exfoliating her face. But then she blinked, for she had forgotten her wings!

She groaned a little, summoning them and holding herself above the surface of the water since her wings were heavy. Helga groomed her feathers with soap, fluttering them slightly as they adjusted to the cold weather. She hissed lightly when the soap came in contact with the bruises and cuts Kelsa left her, steal in their healing process. Her entire body was so sore, every inch of it craving to be soothed. The cold water was the best she could do for now. And maybe indulge herself in any possible sweets she could find.

Helga decided to relax for now, resting her head against a rock and closing her eyes. But then they shot open at the small vibrations she felt form a distance, looking at the water that wavered with each shake. "what the..." And as soon as the eerie-looking hut stomped its way through with its chicken-like legs, she screamed, swimming to the opposite edge of the pond, only to be splattered by a wave of water. And then she felt that giant claw made out branches hold down her left wing as it stomped through. "--AHHH!!!" She held onto a rock as the water began to calm down the farther that... thing moved. Then she caught sight of her towel and new night gown that had gotten soaked. "My dress! ...are you... fucking... kidding me..."
last edited Больше года
(Guys.... It was only four hours. What the hell did I miss XD)

Enricho: (His head turned to the side as he was slapped, not seeming to react to the pain in the slightest, and simply accepting it. As he listened to each word that came from her mouth, he was dead silent) I don't know if there is anything we can do. I've done something that can't just be fixed. But, if you're willing to try, than go right ahead
last edited Больше года
READ DAMN IT xD Больше года
Also....mobile hut Больше года
YET Больше года
The chicken legged hut didn’t seem to slow as it made it’s way towards the cabin, not until it was only mere feet. But surprisingly, it jumped over the entire cabin completely, it’s legs folding under it as it looked to crash into the ground. However, as it was coming down full speed, a magic aura slowed it into a gentle but heavy thump against the ground. The door on the side creaked softly as it opened, and Wiezen stepped down the stairs that rolled out, brushing himself off with his free hand while carrying a candle in the other. He had left Wick tied to a tree, surrounded by a bubble of magic large enough for the horse to trot around in if need be. “That went...better than expecte—” He threw up a little before he could even finish the sentence. He groaned as his stomach bubbled in dismay. He was going to have to get used to that, an actual moving hut. He dabbed his mouth with a cloth before throwing it aside and transporting himself into he and Helga’s room upstairs to grab a few essentials. A LOT, of essentials.

~

As Enricho had finally spoke, Lilith was just getting finished with the last of her cleaning. “Realize that if thy are not willing to try in even the slightest, then did thee really deserve the love of that woman? We’ll be departing in four minutes. I, have to prepare one more small little thing and we’ll be on our way!”
last edited Больше года