Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 13264

Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga just remains quiet as she continues receiving insults, but she doesn't even raise an eyebrow or react, she just continues walking by his side.
(Just copying a SU quote tbh)

Helga: ..Beautiful, isn't it? This world is full of so many possibilities. *holds the hourglass on her neck tightly* Each living thing has an entire unique experience. The sights they see, the sounds they hear.. The lives they live..

The beautiful witch catches a butterfly that lands on her finger, then smiles at it sets it free. She continues to follow the man and returns to her silence*
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
(This series needs a villain. I'm sure I can think of one. It's more fun to be a prick XD)

Enricho: (Continues walking away from the town) (Damn it Helga, where are you)
Flynn: I'm sure she's doing well. She's Helga, she's a strong and independent woman who can fight for herself. The night is already settling, so perhaps we should settle in for the night in the same tavern in town.. Stay attentive, of course. Protect the civilians and all. This can be a chance for me to make a stop by my apartment and grab my potions once and for all.
Enricho: Alright. We'll be leaving tomorrow morning then
Flynn: Wiezen is coming back soon as well, so all should be good.

Helga: *nods* I apologize if my mouth disturbed you in any way. I'll be quiet now if that pleases you. *remains quiet*
Helga: *observes the portal closely, trying to recognize the magic: Black* I'm sure you wouldn't mind me if I joined your trip. I'd like to let you know that my intentions are not to get in between your legs.
Helga: Just a little more time.. *glances down to her necklace, then looks back at the man* I don't beg.. You wouldn't know how to make me. *follows him through the portal, quickly catching up to the man and staying by his side to keep an eye on him*
last edited Больше года
Helga quickly shot a beam of magic toward the captive to numb the pain when he awoke, and take away the memory of the incident while she sits him in a position. She then shot a glare at the man and made him turn around with magic and look at her dead in the eye.

Helga: Listen, pal. I don't know where you think you are, but that place is gone. This is a humble town full of human beings who have done nothing at all to harm the supernatural. You don't get to hypnotize people and throw them across the block for pleasure! If you have a question, you ask this "mutt". You want a bar? I'll take you to one as long as you are not going off at the innocent. You are underestimating and testing my patience. What must I do to keep you out of sight? *rolls her eyes* Follow me.. And probably change your scary look for the better.. *leads the way to the bar while taking calm, regal and placid steps*
A drunk: *toward Helga as she is walking by* Come here often?
Helga: *glares at him, and with a swing of her hand she makes the drunk man slip and fall on his face* I'm taken.

Helga: *her senses are agitated at the loud music as she stares down at her necklace with concern* Wiezen.. What do I do? I'm trying to keep him out of trouble, but I can't.. I don't know how to distract him until you come back. I don't know a single thing about him, not even his name. And his magical aura prevents me from seeing into his past.. And he's calling me a mutt!! ..And a bitch! I told him everything about me. I thought it was you who was witnessing me talking, I thought it was you showing me those memories.. Arghh!! I'm going to go full witch on him if he doesn't apologize soon!!!! ...Please.. Just hurry.. Midnight can't come sooner.. I'm tired.. And lost.. And craving a hug right now.. Or a kiss.. Or a night in bed with you.. Or a few words for inspiration.. *sighs, glaring back up at the man as she remains silent and follows him.*
last edited Больше года
Helga was the only one not bowing before him, an act that she has never done or will never do. She gave her loyalty to nobody but herself. It made her stand out the most out of the crowd, considering she was sitting besides the man with her legs crossed. Her glowing aura around her skin gave her the appearance of a good witch while the others remained dim.

Helga: King? Hmmm.. *takes a sip of her drink she ordered, and felt a weird sensation of magic surrounding the man, as if he was about to use it. She then spoke in a calm, flattering voice that ended with a joking nickname.* I truly am hoping you don't plan on killing the bartender on my watch, Romeo. I will be wanting another drink soon.
last edited Больше года
Helga's heart stopped for a second as she recognized the name, and she almost choked on her drink as her eyes widened and narrowed at the man.

Helga: ..Wiezen?! *suddenly bursts into a manic laughter and the crowd stares at her in a confused matter. Her eyes are widened as she continues to laugh, wiping away a tear from such outburst* No, no, no.. That's not you.. *looks down at her necklace and lowers her ears* You're not Wiezen. I know Wiezen. Nice try. *looks back at the crowd* Let us not all hail this man. Oh come on, he just killed an innocent. You people are disgusting. Scared. No one in here hails you, "Wiezen". *bursts out into a small giggle as she continues to drink*
The witch quickly follows the rolling head and picks it up, not showing an ounce of fear; instead, sorrow and pity. I give luck to your family. I will finish him for you. I spoke to make you rethink your decision..

Helga: *suddenly makes the body of the corpse disappear before anyone could touch the man. She then looks down at her necklace with her eyes twitching* You.. You owe me so many things already.. *releases an irritated sigh, bending down to clean up the leftover blood of the man with a rag*
Helga sighed, deciding to keep her thoughts as discrete as possible when she stands up from her cleaning. She then lowered her ears in sadness while she walked toward the man and followed by his side as before without saying a word.
Helga: *quietly follows him around* Zealia sounds like a nice name. I would name my child that.. I'm guessing you would like a meal that involves less fire? It can.. Burn your tongue.
Helga: *giggles as she continues to follow him* Hehe, I caught a weak spot! *places her pointy ears against his chest* You must have a heart in there somewhere. ..Ah, what did I recall you saying? That I'm useless and don't know what I'm doing? I beg to differ. I was just being a good mutt, and I think I deserve my bone. Now, little man, why will you kill a family, which is what I'll stop you from doing, Riechan's family?
Helga: Save your petty threats.. I won't let you do such thing. We're in search for food, remember? *grabs his arm gently and leads him into a restaurant* I understand you are angry. I know Wiezen, I know what makes him mad. I, after all, am the one who angered him for insulting a friend of his. I understand him. And I understand you. You seek revenge for those whom hurt you and every person you cared about, which I may say was that little girl. And you promised revenge for it. You promised her you wouldn't let anybody kill you. I won't kill you, that would violate your promise and hurt my Wiezen. I'm just going to hurt you until the magic in me dies. It was just you and her. And that was the only thing you could protect. Just like Macross was the next girl you needed to protect, yet you failed. Everyone that you've gotten closed to has died or stabbed you in the back. Even me. I slept with the hunter, and I can see the section of rage of it in you. You are just a big figure of rage, regret, despair. Almost like me. I am angered at the people in my past. I too have suffered greatly. I think about killing those who betrayed me every day. I wish I was the one who had killed my mother. *walks near a table, then picks up the ends of her dress like a lady* Well? Aren't you going to seat me? You said you knew how to treat women.
Helga: *lowers her ears with a sigh, then looks at the necklace* Your evil twin is a real pain in the ass. .. Hey, Wiezen, wait up! *leaves a few coins on the table, following the man until he's in her sight again*
Helga: My name is Helga Mourey Quartz. *watches him laugh for a few seconds, then places a gentle hand around his arms to calm him* Okay.. Alzul, then? Will that make the baby stop crying? Hmmph.. *remains quiet for a while as she walks besides him* What do I have to do for you to consider me a woman over a mutt?
last edited Больше года
Helga: *makes his ear clogs disappear with an act of magic* That's very rude. *grasps his arm again while continuing walking close to him* Answer my question. I know you heard me.
Helga: Wiezen thought I was beautiful.. *lowers her ears* Or so I thought..
Helga: Tridents hold the head better.
Helga: *had placed her arm around him again* Oh, so pretending not to hear me now? Hm.. Interesting.. Well you're no use to me anymore. You're rather boring now that I realize. I'm more than a listener than a protector. Sadly, I'm almost becoming your bitch. I've been disrespected and unappreciated as a woman. I'll be leaving you now, Zen-Zen, just how you've always wanted. Good luck on whatever massacre you're causing.. If you need anything, you know where to find me. This mutt is off to wash it's mouth and fur. *releases him from her grasp, then walks off her own way while holding the hourglass closely*
last edited Больше года
Helga teleported herself back to the woods where she first met Alzul. She released a sigh, holding her head and setting her necklace on the same rock as before. She then walked toward the pond and cleansed her face with water and even managed to brush her teeth as she stated earlier. She walked back toward the rock and sat in front of it, dragging her majestic hair to one side and combing it with her fingers while humming. She then raised an eyebrow at the hourglass.

Helga: What? Don't look at me with those judgey eyes. I did what I could. I wasted my time trying to save people. But like you said, I don't even own the title of a witch. I put on a nice dress and held my hair, in hopes of being greeted by you for our encounter since our fight. But nope, I'm greeted by your evil twin who calls me a mutt and has no respect toward women. He even stated that my breath stinks, which doesn't!! He himself doesn't wash after attending to handle business. My father might have been a womanizer but at least he had manners. He'll come back when he realizes he needs a guide or some sort of help. Things have changed in this world, he will need help. *looks away from the glass and braids her hair quietly as she continues to hum*
Helga: You seem sad. ...I'm sorry. *blinks* ..Actually, no I'm not.. You should be the one apologizing.. You've put me through hell already and now I've got this..

Meanwhile Helga continued to braid her long hair, she paused as she felt a small voice in her head. It wasn't just one, it was dozens. Now hundreds. Maybe thousands. Helga released her hair and cringed as she held her head in pain and her stomach began to twist and turn.

Helga: Ahhh!! *clenches her head as she struggles to speak. She begins panting in pain as she saw blood drip from her nose.*

Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga, Helga!!

Helga: *snarls as her eyes become slits* WHAT?! What, what, what?! *looks both right and left*

Helgaaaaaaaaaaa...

Helga: What?

NOW NOW NOW!

Helga: Arghhh!! What?! Tell me!

Oh Helga.. Helga, Helga......

The female voice seemed to be carrying off into deep sadness.

Helga: ..what? No, don't disappear! I need company!! I desperately need company!! I'm in pieces, I need someone to calm me! Torment me with a voice! I don't want to be alone.. *perks her ears as the sudden sounds of her head change to crying, crying of infants* ..ARGHH!!

The witch suddenly stands up and disappears into thin air, accidentally leaving the hourglass on the rock. She reappears in the barn, startling the children behind her as she leaves a purple smoke to melt away in the air. She releases a roar and kicks the warlock in the groin, making him crash against the wall and drop the woman whom she catches in her arms.

Helga: Take your kids and RUN! *turns back to Alzul as her eyes become slits and fangs emerge from her mouth, snarling and her hands become claws*
Helga: I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing this for Wiezen! And I promised I would protect anyone I could! *glances back at the children* What are you all waiting for?! RUN!!!! *delivers a powerful punch that knocks him off his feet.*

She looks at the family and realizes that none of them are moving. The witch runs toward the mother while Alzul was still regaining his strength from the punch of magic and whispers something in her ear while she returns the woman's legs painfully back to normal and suddenly makes both her and the children disappear. With them gone, she releases a sigh and glares back at the man.

Helga: I will show you what this dog can do. You have no other toys to torture in this room but me. I put a cloaking spell on them. You'll never find them. I promised I would protect anyone you hurt until the last ounce of magic is burned in me. I love you, Wiez.. *flails her arms a certain way, releasing an aura as she slightly squats in an attack position. The witch raises the pitchforks of the barn with magic and sends them flying directly at the man, one stabbing him in the stomach*

The family reappears in a room of a tavern, disrupting a conversation between Flynn, Enricho, Franziska, and Rosemary.
last edited Больше года
The witch remains still even though her feet begin to burn, murmuring a small spell to try to calm his mind.

Helga: If you burn this place, I'm burning with you.

Oddly, she does not attack Alzul now that he is weak. The man suddenly feels a tug, and when he turns around, he is greeted by a familiar sight. A young girl smiling up at him with familiar facial features as it appears to be no one else but Zealia. She suddenly called out his nickname. Helga tried remembering best of the girl's features from the memories as she remained in a fighting position, ready for any move.
last edited Больше года
(Now what happened? It seems I miss all the interesting stuff :P)
Jade_23 commented…
Ты HAVE A WOMAN WITH BROKEN LIMBS AND CHILDREN IN THE ROOM AFTER BEING TELEPORTED BY HELGA TRYING TO STOP WIEZEN'S EVILNESS THAT IS FORMED INTO A PERSON. Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oh :P Больше года
Helga: *remains in her fighting position as the aura around her hands glow even brighter and her slits become thinner* Yes. Me. Not the mutt, but rather the witch.
Enricho: (Waits in his tavern room, wondering where Helga is)
Flynn: *bursts into Enricho's, Franziska's and Rosemary's room with a shocked and frightened look on his face* We have a problem, get in here now!!!! Except you Rosemary.

The alchemist leads the others to his room, revealing the small children wandering around crying and the pregnant woman screaming in agony as some parts of her bones are still dislocated and her face is a bloody mess.

Flynn: I-I was reading a book and suddenly purple smoke appeared and they just popped up! I sensed it was Helga, we need to help them. I'll get my potions. *scurries through the end of the room, opening his bags and searching through the bottles*

Helga: *quickly stands up from her being thrown through the walls, the back of her head bleeding and sharp pieces of wood stuck through her neck. She screams in pain, crawling toward the man while small tears of blood trickle down her rosy cheeks* NOOO!! Y-You shall do no harm to him!!! *grasps his hand tightly, moving his arm back toward his chest. She releases a loud scream that breaks the nearby windows, and the scream functions as a force that pushes his heart back into his chest.* THOU WILL NOT HURT HIM! THOU SHALL NOT HURT ANYBODY!!! *a loud crack is heard as she makes his fingers bend in certain, impossible ways. Tormenting him just as he did to that woman. She bends his arms and hands to keep him from touching his chest. She then continues bending different parts of his body, dislocating his bones* You shall suffer indeed, but not die!!! NOT ON MY WATCH!
last edited Больше года
Helga: No, no no no plea- NO!!! *watches as the heart bursts and when he falls forward, she catches the crushed heart in her bare hands as her bloody tears continued to stream and the thorns in her neck deepened.* No, no!! Wiezen!! *falls on the ground besides the man and bursts out into a scream and cry. Her scream makes the pitchforks through Alzul vibrate as she holds the torn heart closely* I'm sorry.. I failed you.. I failed you over and over again.. *tries catching her breath while the thorns continue to penetrate and the back of her head bleeds badly, but she refuses to heal herself. She just allowed the sharp sticks in her throat trigger her to the point where she was gasping for air while crying and turning to a side, closing her eyes*
Enricho: When did these people show up?
Flynn: I-I don't know, like six minutes ago! Now help the mother, damn it! I'm trying to search for a potion. You hunters should have some way of healing treatment. Whatever it is, use it on her!!
Enricho: I don't have anything, I'm afraid. We don't cure. We kill.
Flynn: You're not helping!!!! Pretend that woman there is the woman you love, and those are your children scattered around! What are you going to do for her?! *moves her hands through his bag* Aha! *pulls out a healing potion* I've got it. This should numb the pain and return her bones back to normal.. *looks at the lady* Ma'am, you must drink this for your well being. *hands her the potion, then looks at Enricho* Get some ale here we need to stitch up her face somehow..

Helga widened her eyes as she recognized the laughter and as the body and heart disappeared. She was breathing heavily through the thorns in her throat as she lifted her bleeding eyes at Alzul. The witch weakly lifts her arm at him, a purple aura dimly shining for a second before it disappeared and her arm falling back on the ground. She couldn't use her magic, she was far too weak. She couldn't even talk for the matter said. Helga moved her head and stared at the ceiling, allowing her mind to reflect on all her great memories, like meeting the hunter, insulting Macross, teaching Flynn, hugging Rosemary, laughing with Franziska, kissing Wiezen. She glanced back at Alzul, but her expression said nothing expecpt a faint smile expanding.

Helgaaaa.... Helga, Helga, Helga!!! I need more ale.. I'm waiting... You know mommy hates being patient. When will you come back with my bottle?

The witch just stares blandly at the ceiling once again and closed her eyes while bleeding out, remaining silent and ignoring the man watching her suffer.
last edited Больше года
Helga gasped for air, then glanced at Alzul at his way out.

Helga: Y-You're the boring one.. This joke.. This cruel joke.. Where you rip someone's heart out and leave the person who loves them to watch. To cruelly see their heart being shattered. To know that a-all the memories you spent with them are gone.. To know that all you fought for was.. For nothing.. *furrows her eyebrows as her bruised face becomes red in anger* I am not a mutt. I am a woman.. A proud w-witch.. This act.. This act does not make you good at all. You will pay for.. this.. Severely.. And you'll t-think about me in your sleep. You'll think about Zealia.. You'll think about all those people you've h-hurt.. *coughs violently* She is.. so disappointed in you, Alzul..

She carefully sits up and breathes deeply, yet she does not use her magic or the magic given to her to heal herself or visit Wiezen on time. Instead, she uses it for something else. The witch weakly stands up with her wounds still in deep. She suddenly disappears into thin air, only leaving purple smoke as her trail.

The witch reappears in the same room where she encounters Flynn and Enricho. She is tired, injured, and weak. She looks at the children slowly and carefully for any injuries, then weakly walks toward the mother while holding her stomach. Helga stares at the mother deeply in her eyes, then kisses her forehead, leaving a stain of blood and curing her with Alzul's own magic given to her.

Helga: T-Thou shall be ready at dawn. Your husband is dead. But I promised him I would keep his f-family alive.. And he is at peace. Your children will have luck in the future. The future g-given by a witch.. *coughs violently again while lifting her eyes at Enricho and Flynn*
Flynn: Helga.. Your neck..
Helga: Where's R-Rosemary?
Flynn: In the other room. Let me go bring her.
Helga: N-No.. I have somewhere to be.. Someone's waiting for me.. Tell her I love her.. I'll see you all.. Soon. *smiles weakly at him, then looks at Enricho* And I'll look for you in case you need any swords repaired..

She grabs a healing potion from Flynn's bag, then drinks the entire bottle which only helps her a little bit since it's not real magic. She then drinks a teleportation potion and thinks deeply, disappearing from the human's sight and reappearing back in the woods while crouching low and holding her stomach.
last edited Больше года
Helga: *while slowly and painfully removing the thorns from her throat, she perks her chipped ear at the familiar voice, her heart beating twice the speed as it was before* ..Could it be? She held her stomach and walked in a low position, following the voice until she stumbled upon the man she was waiting for a very long time. The one who she almost got herself killed for, and the one who she spent hours talking to by herself. The man she wanted to dress nicely for and spend the rest of her life with. Her eyes become dull slits as she glares at the hourglass trying to drag him back in, and a familiar hiss is heard and she slowly walks in the scene and steps on the hourglass, breaking it.* Arghhh!! Get your hands off him!!!!! *clenches her wounded neck with a shriek*
Helga: *holds Wiezen's hand, denying the offer of his strips, but suddenly falls to the ground in defeat* I.. I really missed your touch.. I haven't felt it in so long.. *coughs, wiping away the dried up blood beneath her eyes* I had to fight.. But I lost.. I lost and I was humiliated.. And forever scarred.. *lifts her pale emerald eyes at him* You are far more worse than I am.. Let me.. Let me h-help you with the magic I have left in me.. *holds him tightly, wincing in pain while transmitting her magic into him. He is left with most of his bruises cleaned up and his pain numbed, while a new set of clothing fashioned him.* ..I-I'll heal.. It'll take time.. I don't want to be with anybody else but you right now..
Enricho: Helga? What happened?
Jade_23 commented…
They're is separate scenes. :) Больше года
I don't even know what's going on anymore Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
READ xD Больше года
Too much work for people who just woke up :P Больше года
Flynn: *stands besides Enricho as they had both watched her disappear into thin air, then looks at him* She fought for something that she will now be able to gain. We'll wait for her to come back to us.. She drank a healing potion, she'll be.. Fine. *walks around the tavern, nodding his head at the woman and children, then walks toward Rosemary at the next room* How are you doing?
Rosemary: When will Helga be back
Flynn: Uhhh.. Well.. Yes.. *smiles at her* She's doing just fine. In fact, right now she is in the form of a bird, flying freely into the night sky. She is on her way from her long travel.
Rosemary: How would you know? Did she tell you? Why would she tell you and not me?
Flynn: Ehh.. Well because.. Because she wants you to go to sleep and dream well. ..She will visit you in your sleep. Yes, that's it. She also told me that. Right now she speaks to me, and she's saying that she loves you very much.

Helga: *squints her eyes slowly at Wiezen, tilting her head at his words and thoughts* ..You're not healing me? ..You.. *looks at the picnic blanket* You don't remember.. You tied that up on you so you could.. *lowers her ears in denial* He stripped your memory away.. No.. *begins to tear up blood as she carries her* No, no.. This can't be right.. You're not Wiezen.. Not the one I know. I can't aid myself, I must aid you! *winces in pain* I.. I need to bring your memory back! I need.. I need potions and my spellbooks and all.. I can heal myself.. I am a witch after all, I just need time. And so are you.. *strokes his short hair gently* What did they do to my Wiezen?
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: But I want her to be here
Flynn: Well.. Not everyone gets what they want, now do they?

Helga: ..J-Just please let go of me.. *releases herself from his grasp, standing on her feet weakly* I don't like this version of you.. I'm going to have a talk with someone, someone whom I despise greatly but will be responsible for your memory.. I can't believe he did this.. Thinking everything would be a-okay and I'd forgive him. I almost died multiple times for.. For someone who doesn't even know who he is.. *lifts her pale eyes at his, releasing a sigh* For someone who I barely know anymore.. I was expecting Wiezen- A warlock with powers that would heal me as he held me in his arms the whole night and told me how everything would be okay.. But not you.. *turns her head and leads the way slowly*
Rosemary: But I want her here. I don't want her to be gone
Helga: *groans in slight annoyance as she is picked up from the ground again* You are acting like Wiezen, just more of a "caring" Wiezen.. I've never seen you blush like you did just a while ago. I've never seen you stutter. I've never seen you act so.. Clumsy.. And perhaps a bit pathetic.. You never confessed your true feelings for me.. You were always quiet.. Yes. There's a voice in your head that says you love me, but since you're not.. The wiezen I know, I'm not sure if that is completely true. Yes. We were a somewhat couple. Only lovers to be exact. ....I had a miscarriage after our night. But I never told you because you were angry at me for.. Yelling at one of your friends.. That was why I was so emotional.. We ended up fighting and you were trapped in that hourglass. And I slept with someone else while you were probably suffering... Then your friend died. The last words I ever heard from the.. "Real" you was that you loved me. Midnight. *looks up at the moon* There is no one to help us at this time. Monsters lurk in the dark and they will kill us. And I need to regain my strength on my own.. To protect us both.. I don't know what he did to you, but whatever it was it must have been terrible.. But now you're back.. You're not the same, but you're alive.. *smiles weakly at him* And.. That's enough for me.. There's a room in tavern waiting for us along with some friends.. An alchemist, a hunter, A psychopath, and a little girl.. That is my family.. There is also a woman with her children that I saved.. I had to give the last of magic given to me to heal her.. But everything's fine now I guess.. Go left and you'll see a building.. That's where we'll be staying. Although, usually witches and warlocks enjoy the outdoors.. You loved staring at the stars..

Flynn: I don't either. *picks her up and sets her in bed, a different way Helga would usually do it* Now sleep. When you awake, Helga will have returned. Understood?
Rosemary: ...... Fine