Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10751-10800 of 13264

Больше года Jade_23 said…
Flynn released a long, dreaded sigh when he heard the Ancient Ones in his head. He closed his eyes for his next question. "And... How long will you have me as a host for?"

The remaining of flesh stuck on Helga's feet served as some sort of skates as she slid her way through the circle, evading the dangers that faced her. She kept an eye for the shadows the Wiezen warned her about, her eyes darting everywhere. The nymph almost slipped when the ground began to shake and she saw and silhouette beneath the thin ice. She stood still for a moment before taking a step forward, only to be greeted by a long, jagged black... something that impaled through the ice right in front of her and could have pierced her head. And before she walked around it, another emerged by the side. The jagged rods seemed to actually be some sort of tentacles with small needles on them. Helga gasped as she witnessed the two slimy tendrils shoot at her, and she quickly ducked and avoided their wrath. But she was caught off guard when another emerged and tripped the witch, making her land on the cold ice beneath her.

Helga wiped her lip and growled, glaring at the enemies with no face. She got back up onto her feet, and without thinking twice, she skated her way out of the mess. She was... dancing. The nymph swayed her hips smoothly and twirled here and there, spinning on her feet like an expert. The tendrils followed her steps until they ended up in one huge coiled mess. Helga took advantage of them being tricked and rapidly skated out of the way and to the next destination.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Nithloraul: For as long as God and his bastard servants remain on this earth
"Fine..." The alchemist mumbled, groaning again at his decision. "If this is really going to help save the country and all my family and friends... Then... You and I have a deal." He concluded, instantly regretting his choice.

Helga stared down at the hole Wiezen and Weiss were staring at earlier. She wasn't sure where it led to, but she knew for sure that this was the only way out of there. A quick glance from the tendrils that were getting loose was enough to tell her to go. But... She waited. Helga stood in front of the exit as bait, sticking her tongue out at the silhouettes that were already out from their knot. All three shot towards Helga, where she quickly moved out of the way and let them penetrate through the tunnels, the immense force breaking the sharp lances of ice and forcedly expanded her exit. The nymph caught the tendrils' attention again and took their attention away from the exit and focused them on Helga. More black figures emerged through the shaking ground. There was a total of six now all aiming at the hopeless witch, and when they stabbed each tendril into the nymph's body, it glitched for they realized they had been tricked yet again by a telegram.

SHIT SHIT SHIT! Helga cursed to herself as she ran to the exit, escaping only with an inch apart from her predator. The tendril Helga tricked into helping her way out was indeed of great advantage, for she now was "snowboarding" around the tunnel quite skillfully. That is... until more of the ice lances shot upward towards the end. The extra energy Helga had from her children and Weiss's wand gifted her with the chance of not making them disappear, but rather shrink them so what Helga felt were small painful jabs instead of actually being impaled.
Nithloraul: You made a good choice, Flynn. Now, go on, remove your eyepatch... and take a step closer (As the Nithloraul spoke, his tentacles began to slowly slide out from it, as it's one eye locked onto Flynn)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Well... At least it isn't flooded Больше года
The once constricted tunnel had broken due to the tendril's strength, allowing Helga to escape and arrive at the end of the tunnel. She fell on her knees and groaned in pain a little, plucking out the miniature icicles from her arms and butt. Her senses were able to detect Weiss and Wiezen from afar since the distance between them had shortened tremendously after she was able to get past the tunnel. Helga slowly got to her feet, only to fall again when she realized larger blades of ice had pierced her feet and back. She whimpered as she pulled them out, her healing process slower than it should have been. But it wasn't herself who she worried about. She was just glad that she made it on time. "Wiezen!" His wife shouted, looking at her surroundings in awe.

Flynn stared at Nithloraul with disgust, grimacing slightly. He scoffed and rolled his eye, finally sighing. "Ugh... Can't believe I'm actually doing this..." He removed his eyepatch and came closer, revealing the empty socket that hadn't been seen for a long, long time. Something he rather keep like that.
(As soon as Flynn was able to get close to the Nithloraul, it suddenly jumped right at him, it's tentacles pulling itself into his socket. Flynn could feel the immense pain as the Nithloraul moved around to reach his brain, pushing his tentacles deep into it, as if it was stabbing his frontal lobe. The pain was intense, making it almost difficult to stand it, but once the Nithloraul had stopped moving, it suddenly felt... oddly pleasing. And as Flynn gazed around the room, he was able to see things, as if he had two eyes once again)
Franziska: (She rushed over to Flynn as soon as the Nithloraul stopped moving) Are you okay, Flynn? (She stopped once she got a good look at Flynn, and saw that he had both of his eyes, though different. The eye that the Nithloraul had entered gave Flynn a red pupil, just like the Nithloraul's eye. Aside from that, it was exactly the same as any other human eye?
Ancient Ones: (Spoke to Flynn in his mind) Did the process work? Do you feel any different
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen's breath drifted from his lips in a frosty fog. He drug his leg carefully with him accordingly as he remained on the move with Weiss still within reach and sight. He had decided to let him walk on his own after Weiss had been extremely...persistent. But then he came to a sudden stop, a sort of smile coming to his face He heard her...his beautiful wife. He turned around, grabbing Weiss by the hood of his coat when he had tried to keep ahead. He lifted his free hand up to his mouth in a cup. "Helga!" He called out.

Weiss cringed at this. "Way to go on the "we're not going to draw attention"." He hissed under his breath, his eyes moving to look a the buttons of his coat.

~

"Yeah, now we're to that part!" One of Oa's extra hands reached into the pocket of her trench coat, rummaging through all that it contained before she pulled out what looked to be an authentic...fake mustache. She stuck it on his face. "Hm...yeah, that'll do. On the march we go!"
Helga's ears twitched in glee when she heard her husband's voice again. Her name was her favorite word that drifted from his lips. All the pain her body felt seemed to numb instantly when Wiezen responded. Her attention turned toward the direction where the voice came from and she expanded a very small crooked smile. That is, until the ground beneath her along with the tunnel she just came out of began to shake harshly. She saw the outline of a tendril defying the speed of light as it shot its limb through the tunnel after Helga.

"uh oh..." Helga mumbled, taking a step back. She wasn't sure how long this tentacle could reach and if it could hurt Wiezen and Weiss. "Wiezen... WIEZEN RUN NOW!!" She shrieked, barely dodging the monster's grasp. She saw its attention turn toward the same direction she was heading in. No way was she going to allow anything to hurt her Wiezy or son. She whistled and grabbed its attention, running in the opposite direction and following and maze where she could confuse the monster. And it worked! The constant twists and turns got the tendril stuck. The ravishing witch was slick in escaping and heading toward the voice again until she came in contact with the familiar silhouettes. A deep sigh of relief escaped her chest. "Wiezen..." She said finally, in a way of comfort rather than worry.

"Hmmm.." Flynn said. "I dunno, I FEEL LIKE I HAVE A FUCKING ARTIFACT IN MY HEAD THAT CAN CONTROL ME AT ANYTIME, SO YES, I DO FEEL A LOT FUCKING DIFFERENT!!!" But, he had to admit that being able to see with both eyes again felt... relieving.
"UUuuugh, do I have to?" Wiezen groaned when Helga had told him to run. But then he felt the Weiss's dead weight and figured that that meant that he was finally calming down some. When he saw the tendril pursuing his wife, his grimaced and growled, a spark of holy energy knitting at his wounds until Helga had turned and went in the opposite direction. "H-hey, wrong way!"

"Let her handle it and lets go!" Weiss insisted, but by the time he turned back towards the scene, it looked as if Helga had already taken care of it. "...right...never mind then."

Wiezen squinted at Weiss for a long moment. "We're gonna have to have a talk when we get home."

"Pfft, whatever." Weiss rolled his eyes as Wiezen dragged him along to meet Helga halfway.
Jade_23 commented…
хлопать, привкус THAT Эмо PHASE OUT OF WEISS Больше года
Someone slap the taste out of this little fucker already XD Больше года
Wiezen was abruptly greeted by Helga with a big bear hug. She hugged him tightly, unintentionally transferring some of her own magic into his wounds. The witch inhaled deeply in the crook of Wiezen's neck, taking in one of her favorite scents. She nuzzled against his chest some before smooching his cheek. "My husband seems to be getting more handsome by the minute." She complimented him, even with the multiple wounds he had scattered on his body. "Are thou alright? My apologies for taking a while." She rolled her eyes, thinking back to her sister before looking at Weiss and lifting a brow. "I see you finally caught him." Helga told Wiezen while staring at her son.
Enricho: (He looked at the moustache, then at her) You can't be serious, kid? Either this has some magic cloaking spell or you're fucking with me

Nithloraul: Oh, this feels..... wonderful, Flynn (The voice could only be heard by Flynn) Ah, this is wonderful. Such a great feeling. All these thoughts and memories all at once. I didn't know you were a bed wetter at the age of five, Flynn (He chuckled, then corrected himself) Of course, there will be some side effects to taking me as your host. I probably should have mentioned them before, but I had to guarantee that you would accept this deal and decided to wait
Once again, I am left out. I get that I am the least accurate with my descriptions, but come on, guys XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
so helga is a woman of..? Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Not GAWD that's for sure lmao XD Больше года
Wiezen had wrapped his arm around Helga, wincing slightly at first when she had first hugged him, though the pain subsided as he received some of her magic, a bit of his own transferring into hers within the same instance. He kissed her head and took in her scent, relieved that she had made it to them in one piece.
He chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully when she had complimented him. "That only seems to happen when you're around. Your sexy is contagious."
When Helga spoke in reference to Weiss, he glanced down at him and then at his crushed but currently healing foot before looking back to her. "Yeah. It didn't take much time at all, but you had us a little worried that you decided to ditch us." He joked.

I literally never had a doubt in my mind, and even if she did I wouldn't care. Weiss thought sourly before slipping from WIezen's grasp. "Great, we can go now." He insisted impatiently.

~

Oa shrugged. "What? They're reliable in situations like this." She said, scratching her head. But then she laughed some. "Yeah, I'm just fuckin' with ya. Give it a second."

In just a few seconds, the mustache began wriggle before the hair suddenly prickled over Enricho's face, spreading quickly and even growing throughout his mouth and sticking to the walls of his throat, more of the hairs expanding and wrapping around his head. And in a few bristly instances of fuzz, the hunter bore a new face as well as a distinct voice. A face with a bushel of a beard, a scar across his left eye from the thrill of a hunt. Lines of age were drawn across his forehead, but he remained ruggedly handsome with the charm of experience, yet the eyes remained the same. And if one were to look closely, really closely, then they would see that his face hadn't been disguised as a new, but rather disguised as his own. The version from Oa's future.

Oa grinned some. "That's more like it."
last edited Больше года
Awesome job on getting Oa there XD Больше года
"--STOP!!!" Flynn suddenly shouted. "This... This doesn't feel right. You have no self control, how am I suppose to trust you with MY body?! MY THOUGHTS?! What else are you hiding from me? I want to know now before I reject you from my body!"

"Why would I ditch a were-leprechaun? That's a rare species." Helga chuckled softly at Wiezen's joke, one that did not end in a snort. She stared at her husband for a little longer, smiling internally as she did so. She'd never been more relieved in her life. But then her smile turned into a frown for she heard Weiss's thoughts clearly. Her eyes narrowed at him. "Weiss, do you want me to treat thee like a dog? Because I think you're old enough to be without a leash. You don't leave our sides. We stay together, whether you like it or not."
Nithloraul: Don't worry, Flynn. If anything, you have control over me. You can use my tentacles as you wish, without worrying of losing control of yourself. However, the side effects aren't too bad. Nothing serious. You'll just gain a larger appetite, you'll become more irritable towards those you despise, and you will have an increased sex drive, and all of these urges must be tended to frequently, else you'll just go mad from hunger, rage, or being too horny. But that aside, nothing serious

Enricho: (He chocked and coughed a little once the process was done, before looking down into a puddle to see his own reflection) Ech! I look like a beggar. Who in their right mind would look like this?
last edited Больше года
"Pfffft, yeah right..." The alchemist scoffed at his first words. "And I'm not going to fall for those absurd temptations, I'll do just fine." He assured the artifact.
Nithloraul: It's not that simple, Flynn. These will happen. Unless you want to risk becoming a mindless freak, eating, killing, and, as you humans claim, fucking anything you can find. I don't create these urges for you. These are just basic selfish human urges you are born with. I just bring them back up
last edited Больше года
"If you even think of putting a freakin leash on me!" Weiss snapped, looking between the both of them for a moment with a glare. His eye twitched. "What is...WRONG, with you people!" He gritted his teeth for a moment, but then suddenly he froze. His eyes glowed dimly, and a small, devil like half grin/smirk came to his face. Much like the one he bore when he had arrived the night of Helga's...get together with her acquaintances. He slide on his skeletal helmet. "Alright then, mom. We'll stick together. I'm sorry."

Wiezen let out a sigh. "Good, now that that's out of the way, we need to get back on track. My wounds are healed up." He looked to Helga. "You?"

~

Oa shoved him in the shoulder slightly and grinned proudly. "I hate to say it, but my father. The old bastard who helped me be possible. Now shut up, we got stuff to get to." Her tail wrapped around her waist and her extra arms slid into the arm sockets of her trench coat.
Enricho: I look like this?! I look atrocious. Remind me to shave myself once you're a grown woman (He stepped towards the Capital's gate, but a guard yelled at them from above)
Guard: We can't let anyone in at the moment. We are dealing with a crisis right now
Enricho: What the hell are you talking about?
Guard: People have gone mad. They are rioting in the outer city. The inner city is completely blocked off from any visitors
Enricho: Well that's fine with us, just let us in so we can get inside away from the monsters
Guard: Are you mad? The place is a hellhle right now. We're too busy dealing with the madness inside these walls
Enricho: So we just have to turn back and get killed by monsters when we can get inside the somewhat better off safety of the walls
Guard: By the Ancien- Fine, but make it quick
(With that, the guard slowly opened the gates, and Enricho and Oa could see inside the outer city, as it was barren, aside from a few faint window shatters and some fires that had started on a few buildings. That aside, it was completely empty)
"You're forgetting something: Not ALL humans are like that, geez. I've been telling you that I'm not like the others since like, WHEN WE MET! And I'm going to prove it to you. I'd rather kill myself than do any of those things I am at risk of doing."

Helga stared at her son for an extra minute, squinting at him. "Remove that smirk of thy, for whatever thou has planned will not work." She remarked sternly, tapping her foot a few more times before she finally answered Wiezen's question. She nodded at him, forcing a smile of some sort. "I'm fine, my love. Let's find this friend of hers and get out. I've already planned something afterwards, but it won't work if we don't make it out of here before sunset."
Nithloraul: (He gave a bellowing laugh as Flynn discussed this) Oh, not all humans are tempted by such thoughts? Well, allow me to reach into your thoughts. This... Enricho fellow, I seem to notice here. A Hunter. Rude, hateful, and rather scary. Says here you have some resentment to him. In fact, it's almost like... you hate him. Despise him. You brought him back when you wished made a wish to the Ancient Ones. You lost an eye, you almost lost your own life and Franziska's as well, and he repaid you with a gun in your face and threatened to kill you if you met again. And who is this? Ah, of course, Jericho, my old friend. A man you allowed your vengeance to return. The man who allowed your lovely Franziska to be used by his men. You killed him. You did it. Not me. You may not have done it with your own hands, but it was you who let him die. You are just as selfish as any human. Dare I say, with how you go about how holy and wonderful you are, you are worse. Lying about how much of a saint you are. I'd say you're just as much a bastard as Jericho. Maybe I can convince someone to kill you. Someone who would at least admit they're a bastard... (He gave another chuckle) But not to worry. I won't kill you. I need you and you need me and the Ancient Ones need both of us
last edited Больше года
Are Ты feeling it now, Mr. Flynn Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
he's not feeling it yet, spongebob Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
And tide pods clean our insides :D YAY DEATH! With тост and coffee Больше года
"Whatever do you mean, mother? Whatever, mother." Weiss muttered in what was supposed to be a polite mannered response as his smirk remained. "Yes ma'am."

Wiezen raised his eyebrows at the last of Helga's words.. "Come to think of it..we can't get closed in here either." He looked ahead of him, taking in a deep breath. "Remember, stick together. Don't let anything here fool you."

~

Oa peered into the outer city, her eyes squinting for a moment before she looked to Enricho. "Hunter's instinct. I have a bad feeling about this. Scorpio instinct. We're gonna deck the shit out of it til it's dead. Sound good?"
Enricho: Hey,don't forget, we're here for other business. We'll deal with this if it comes our way, but for now, let's focus on the reason we're here. (He looked around the place, not finding a soul in sight) So where do we go from here?
last edited Больше года
"Number one: I don't hate Enricho, I just sometimes really, REALLY dislike him when he's being an ignorant ass. Number two: Jericho deserved everything that came to him. And I believe hating someone for the things to the extent of what he did is pretty fair. Wouldn't you despise someone who hurt you and the person you love dearly? Oh, but that's right, you're just an artifact. You say you're all this and that and that you know everything, but do you, really? Because one thing that you will never be able to do is FEEL. You ramble on about what you see, but not in what you experience."

"How respectful of thee, sweetie." Helga replied sarcastically at Weiss. "I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I just did-- this." Helga interlocked her hand with Weiss's, smiling down at him crookedly. "Or this." She said, a glow syncing from her words in between their hands. She literally glued her hand and Weiss's. "That should keep you still, sir. Bet your crush will looove to see his boyfriend be mama's little boy." Now it was her turn to smirk. Her attention went back to Wiezen and she nodded. "Let's carry on then. No time to waste." She said, dragging Weiss with her since her height and steps greatly differed her son's.
last edited Больше года
Nithloraul: I don't need to feel. I need to observe. And from every person I've met, they are just filled with hate and greed and selfishness. Your guards are, your armies are, your rulers are, even the ones you worship are, and I can assure you, you are as well. You will find it eventually. That is the will of humans. They are selfish and they will always find something that will make them kill and fight and steal. The question is, what is it that will make you snap, Flynn?
Ancient Ones: Enough! This conversation has gone on for too long. Flynn, we recommend that you head out at once. The sooner you destroy the Servants and find the one responsible, the sooner you can be rid of this... abomination
Иисус Christ, I want to prove Flynn wrong so fucking bad XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
yeah, and he also wants nithloraul to shut up Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
BECAUSE RESPEK MY DECISIONS Больше года
Weiss glared at Helga in silence, and said nothing afterwards. However, his eyes continued to glow dimly, a knot of magic slowly but surely swelling without notice.

Wiezen lead the way into the depths of the Circle of disgust, the solid searing ice beneath their feet reducing slightly into a mush and thick freezing sludge that bubbled and...shifted ever so slightly.

~

"Accordin' to the records that Mr. and Mrs.Quartz had stored in their library, a woman opened up some sort of rift in the middle of the capital back when the war had started a little further back from this point in time. You know, with Alzon...Alzip...Alzul..yeah--anyways, that's the same time period where a raid of winged demons attacked the citizens, resortin' in corruption and "minor" genocide within the capital. We can start from there to get an idea."
Enricho: Oh yeah, I remember that all too well. Thank you for reminding me, by the way. I was hoping to forever forget that memory (He gave a sigh) I do think I remember something like that. So it must be around here in the outer city, in the place that is completely blocked off just west of here. That's where the Corrupted arrived when they came here. I just hope that the sight is more pleasant now than it was before
"You know what your problem is, Nithloraul? You assume too much. You jump to conclusions too quickly. You're scared of giving people chances. You're scared of putting trust after everything you've seen. But, heh, guess what? Observing like a cow at grass does nothing. You actually have to be there yourself to experience it."

When Flynn heard the Ancient Ones, he sighed and turned to Ophelia. "You coming?"

Helga made a mental note to herself to scrub her feet for eternity when they returned home. Her feet adjusted to the mushy ground again, a light shiver crawling on her back. But the fact that it bubbled and shifted almost made her puke. She lazily used her free hand to hold Wiezen's pinkie as he walked ahead. "Careful..." She mumbled.
Ophelia: Of course. I owe you that much. (She nodded to him, as she smiled)
Wiezen glanced back at her and gave a nod. "Got it." His eyes gazed across the slush of ice, spotting frostbitten eyeballs rise to the surface, some bursting into a yellow goo, others somehow managing to pull off a few blinks before sinking back under.

Weiss's eyes narrowed while he observed his surroundings. They hadn't even officially entered the third circle yet.

~

"Eh, I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't, Edrain is always a ugly place." Oa said as they made their way deeper into the outer city. Was there really no one there? This place seemed more empty than a ghost town.
Flynn gave an effort of a smile back at Ophelia. "Good... Just don't kill yourself out there..." He said, turning his back on them. Again.. The alchemist sighed some before looking back at Franziska and his mother. "Okay... umm... I need to leave. I'll be back... Sometime soon..."

"Oh, okay sugar cube! Just dun' forgit to check on ya other patients and return with mah meds!" Celie said, clapping her hands together cluelessly.

Helga avoided stepping on the eyeballs even though it was useless since there was too many. She looked around, observing the perimeter and making sure nothing was out of the ordinary. Well, at least in Kalte Holle. Her eyes turned into slits to better her vision and look past rocks and ice. Her grip on Wiezen's pinkie joined with his ring finger.
Enricho: (He continued to walk forward, not acknowledging the sounds of shattering glass or even the few gun fires that could be heard. He simply ignored it and kept moving) We'll be reaching our spot shortly

Franziska: Wait, you're leaving me here? No way, jose. Remember, we stick together, no matter what (She stood her ground, looking at Flynn with determination)
Nithloraul: I say bring her with us. After all, when the urges come- Not if, when- you'd best experience the sexual urges with your lover and not someone you could easily cheat on her with
Wiezen's middle finger reached out and locked with Helga's, his eyes darting further ahead of them. And then he could feel it, the feeling that would wash over them all. A feeling that made their skin crawl, their stomachs turn in discomfort. A sickening feeling that produced anger and a harmless nausea.

Weiss wasn't as effected by the feeling, for he had already been through this enough times to know what this was. But still he gulped silently, keeping to himself.

~

"Right." Oa continued to observe the vicinity, letting Enricho lead the way since the way that this part of the landscape looked completely different to her, unfamiliar.
Enricho: (After a brief moment of walking, gun fire and screams becoming less audible as they did so, they finally reached a boarded up gate at the end of the outer city) Here it is. You'd better stand back (Without another moment's hesitation, he grabbed his sword and sliced through a part of the wood. The wood was weak and was able to be cut easily, creating a small entry way for them. Enricho placed his sword back into it's sheath and stepped aside) Ladies first
Flynn ignored Nithloraul in his head. "No. You're not going. It's far too dangerous. I want you to stay here with my mom. You two can keep each other safe... Its best if you just stay... Please..."

It didn't take long for the same feelings to hit Helga. She felt nauseous... Sick and weak. Similar to how she felt when she was pregnant with triplets. She regretted eating too much and too fast at Wiezen's because she could now taste that coffee cake in her throat, but forced it back down where it originally belonged. Her nostrils inhaled horrid scents, scents that couldn't even be masked by the beauty and power of her essential oils she wore.
Flynn: But wouldn't it make more sense to keep Ophelia here? She's better at protecting than I am. And... And Ophelia needs to stay hidden. She's royalty after all
Nithloraul: Hey, I can tell you're trying to ignore me. Stop ignoring me and listen!
Oa looked at the opening then looked at her breasts. "Yeeaaah....don't think that's happenin'." Her stinger lashed out wildly and struck through some more of the wood with a swift downwards swiping motion. She then continued on through the gate, taking one sniff of the air.

~

Wiezen closed his eyes and started to count from one thousand. He soon tangled his fingers with hers. The temperature felt like it had sunken into lower depths, encouraging him to pull her a little closer to ensure that she could remain warm for the time being.
Enricho: (He moved in through the opening) What, a little opening too small for yo- (Once he stepped in, he stopped dead in his tracks. The sight was a mess, as bodies were strewn about the streets, as buzzards picked at their flesh, some of them elderly folks who had no chance of escape, some being groups of children who were killed next to markings that were once hop-scotch tiles. The blood was stained to a dark brown now, and the area reeked of rotting flesh and death. Enricho simply stared forward before whispering under his breath) Shit....
Why did I have him almost mention that. We're reaching Oldboy levels of No! Больше года
The alchemist seemed to pay no attention to the artifact whatsoever. "No. She needs to come with me. Because she won't turn into a corrupted. But you may, and... That's the last thing I want. I promise I won't take long. You'll be safe here."

Helga was surprised when Wiezen interlocked his entire hand with hers, and she smiled subtly at the fact. She walked besides him now rather than behind. And though Weiss still had an attitude, she still kept him close and emitted her own warmth in him to ensure he was alright. Her glued hand actually held his in a protective manner rather than just dangling there.

The witch nuzzled her husband's shoulder before placing a kiss there. "I've got your back, remember?" She reminded him. She also sought to distract the horrendous feelings by talking about something else... Something beautiful. She spoke softly, her voice eloquent and a pleasure to the ear as she seemed to speak a different language for Weiss not to understand. "There's a small spot in the beach waiting for us. The breeze is cool and we're isolated from the others. The tide barely touches our toes, but when it does, it's warm and relaxing. It's in a spot where we get the perfect view of the sunset. Beautiful colors of red and orange adorning the sky. The waves... Gentle and soothing. The sand filled with shells to be collected... Caves to be explored. A taste of delicious piña colada melting in thine tongue as we swim in the endless sea. Moans of ecstasy under a sky of sparkling stars as we drift in the waves to recover. And repeat again and again until the morning comes...~"
last edited Больше года
Franziska: B-But I killed those other guys in the castle
Ophelia: Wait, you murdered people?
Franziska: T-They were corrupt, evil rapists that got what they deserved. And look at me, I'm fine. If I were to become corrupted, it would have happened instantly. S-So why can't I come with you?
"You might have not turned Corrupted that time, but we can't risk it again. I'm sorry, but there's a better chance that Ophelia doesn't get affected, since, you know, Ancient Ones affiliation I guess..." He turned the other way and started packing clothes, books, and potions into his bag. The only weapon he had was a dagger: one that Helga had given him when they first met. It was still enchanted, its purpose to kill anything it came in contact with. "Let's go, Ophelia."
Ophelia: Of course. Let's go
Franziska: (She remained silent, not sure what else she could say that would convince Flynn otherwise)
Will Flynn cheat on Franziska? If things go my way, then... Maybe XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
no, i've learned my lesson with cheating xD Больше года
Too bad! Flynn and Ophelia are already alone, so it's closer than it ever could be now XD Больше года
And, if he does cheat, I just want Ты to know, Jade... It's all your fault XD Больше года
Flynn placed a small kiss on Franziska's forehead, lifting her chin and smiling down at her. "Come on.. don't give me that look. You know I'll be back. I trust you to take care of things here while we're gone." He stroked her cheek a little before tossing his bag over his shoulder and getting ready to leave.
Franziska: I know. But I'm still going to be worried about you anyway. You'd better make it back here in one piece, okay
I've got your back, remember?
Wiezen couldn't help the little grin that came about at her words, a sense of pride for his wife growing. "Yeah..and I've got yours." A picture of content began to paint itself within his mind as he listened to her voice. A small beach, away from Edrain and everything that came with it, where the waves crashed just a little away from their toes during the early mornings. The sand sticking between the toes of his feet while he peered out a skyline that melted a vibrant orange and red with his Helga and the children as the sun set. Making love to his wife when there was nothing but the stars and the light of the moon to accompany them under the night skies.
It all seemed to be more of a dream. But one that, through trial and error and learning from Helga, was possible. He could see it clearly, like staring down into the cleanest of water. What could be...a paradise.
His warm and endearing thoughts were soon shattered as a hard, below freezing breeze blew passed them, yet the air around them seemed to be still. Silent.

"They're coming..." Weiss spoke suddenly, his eyes darting back and forth across the sludge like ice. A pressure began to leak into the atmosphere, the same disgusting discomfort from before but now amplified. They were getting closer. Despite not being able to hear, he could feel it.

~

"You can say that again..." Oa agreed while she inspected the area from the entrance way. "Looks like this is where we keep it movin'." She said, stepping over and around bodies while continuing forward.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Yeah, good idea (He followed behind her, keeping his eye straightforward, not wanting to look at the mangled corpses that lay in the streets, as he allowed Oa to lead the way now)
Helga blinked, her grip on Wiezen's hand tightening. "They? Uhmm... Who are they?" She questioned curiously.

"I will." Flynn promised her. "You just make sure to take care of yourself. And if those bandits come again, well..." He laughed. "There's nothing to be afraid of." And with that last statement, he exited the door with Ophelia.
Ophelia: (She stopped at the door) Are you sure you wish to take me, Flynn? I may be a better fighter, but I know you have more trust for Franziska than I
Nithloraul: Hell, Franziska is a better fighter. How about Flynn stay here and Franziska and Ophelia go. They're better fighters than you, Flynn (He gave a chuckle at his rude joke)
Oa used her stinger to push some of the bodies aside when she didn't feel like stepping over them while they continued further into the gate.

~

Wiezen came to a sudden stop, pulling Helga closer to him protectively, his eyes slowly checking around them. He said nothing for a moment, but spoke to Helga to answer her question. "The entrance keepers of the third circle. We need to go--" And with just the first few steps forward, they came.

A few meters in front of them, a border of shadows twisted from under the ice and manifest into a being whose head seemed to be the skeleton of some sort of goat perhaps, horns twisted from the sockets at the top of hits head in a curve. Their bodies were a cloak of shadows, some of them larger than others, some smaller. But all of them had the same skeletal head. Despite the horrid feelings that they bought into the atmosphere, they made no move to attack. They stared at the three unwanted beings, all of their heads turning in sync as they started to rattle.

Weiss was still when the creatures, his eyes darting back and forth, searching for an end to them. His searching gaze remained on their shadowy bodies rather than their bony faces. "They know who does and doesn't suppose to be hear." He said in just above a whisper.
last edited Больше года
 Oa used her stinger to push some of the bodies aside when she didn't feel like stepping over them whi
Enricho: (He kept moving forward in silence, but he had to speak to her, as the sight was already leaving him uncomfortable) I hope you know where the location is. The sooner we get out of here, the better
"Says the one who's supposed to be leadin' the way." Oa replied, glancing back at him. "Jeez, pick up the pace." She motioned him to hurry up as she picked up her own pace.