Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10901-10950 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Kristoff: For it to work, it will take too much for a human body to handle. The amount of blood loss will no doubt kill the person (As he spoke, he reached into his sleeve and took out a dagger, curving at the tip, as it gleamed in the dim sunlight) But, as I said before, I am willing to make that sacrifice
Enricho: Wait, you were serious about that? Come on, Kristoff, there has to be another way
Kristoff: There is no other way, I'm afraid
Enricho: Of course there is
Kristoff: Even a dozen witches wouldn't suffice. No matter who it is that comes, a life must end for the gates to open. It rather it be mine, a man who has lived out a long life in a world where that is nearly impossible, then let it be someone young and still willing to see what the world has to over
Enricho: Kristoff, you can't!
Kristoff: But I can. And, I'm afraid, my friend, I must
(Before Enricho could stop him, Kristoff took the blade to his throat and slashed it, making sure it was a deep cut, as his blood began to pour out from his neck. The blood stained his robes, turning the front from a holy white to the red from his blood. Kristoff still stood there, and proceeded to cut more wounds into his body, as he tried his best to stand, wobbling as the blood ran down his body like a river. He slashed his torso, he slashed his arms, and he didn't stop even there. He jammed the knife into each wound he could while he still had some energy left. He didn't stop until he was barely able to hold the knife anymore. And yet throughout the event, he kept the calm look on his face, almost peaceful, as the blood poured out of his body, his skin turning as pale as his eyes, as he fell to his knees and looked at the sky, almost in a sort of contentment. As the two tried not to stare at the sight, they soon noticed that the blood that was on the ground was slowly disappearing, as if the ground itself was drinking the blood)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Boy, Kristoff was useless. Not even a день returning and he got himself killed XD Больше года
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga remained with her eyes closed, following Wiezen with her full trust on him. Her hand was tightened on his during the entire trip, but she didn't speak or even breathed too loudly out of fear that something may come at them. She began to distract herself with other thoughts, thinking back to the dates she had with Wiezen.
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen counted under his breath, being Helga's guide as they started across the frosted flat land. There was nothing for the first few minutes of their journey. And then a below freezing chill breathed passed them. Another few minutes passed, and there was nothing still. But then Wiezen began to stumble some, and his grasp around her hand tightened, and he growled something with a grunt of pain. But still, he continued to pull her along with him. As long as he had her touch, he would keep going until the end.

~

Oa's eyes had widened in shock, but she had turned away as the priest had continued to slice himself open to parch thirst of the gate so that it would open.
Enricho: Fuck me (He covered his mouth at the sight, until all of the blood that was on the priest began to fade. Despite his corpse having been drained of blood, there was not a drop on him or in his robes. The ground had completely taken all of the blood. And with that, the ground began to quake)
Helga tensed some when she heard Wiezen stumbling and grunting in pain. "W-Wiezen?" She questioned with her eyes closed. "Y-You need something? I can do something-- ah!" She almost tripped but still had her eyes closed, her grip tightening on Wiezen. She stayed as close as possible to him, hugging him somewhat as a shield for whatever was hurting him since she wouldn't be injured.

(also, COLA, you better hurry up with Kalte Hölle because I want to go back home and have some family time with the ENTIRE FAMILY THAT WILL BE ALIVE)
last edited Больше года
Well, Jade, I want Enricho to be done with Macross so he can just lie down, weather Ossiana loves him again или not, but we don't get what we want, now do we XD) Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD No comment. Больше года
(As Flynn and Ophelia were making their way out of the town, a faint breathing could be heard from behind one of the trees. There wasn't any people at the town's exit and only a few trees. One of the trees closest to the path in and out of town was the source of the breathing. As soon as they got close, a man with a shaved head and a scar on his nose jumped out in front of them with a dull, rusted knife pointed at them)
???: Alright, hand over your g-goo-
(Without warning or hesitation, Ophelia rushed forward, grabbing the man's wrist and spinning herself to get behind him, brining his arm behind his back into a painful grip, before grabbing the back of his head and slamming it into the ground. The main groaned in pain as he looked up at the group. Sure enough, it was Daemon again)
Daemon: Oh, not this fucking bi-b-b-b b-b-b-b-b-b- (Unable to get his word out, he looked at the two) Not you two again...
(Should I respond? Or should I stay salty?)
(YOU'D BETTER FUCKING RESPOND!!.......... please)
It's this или wait two to five days for COLA to return XD Больше года
(COLA's love for us isn't as strong as Helga's love for Wiezen. Or COLA's love for killing everyone. -.-)

"Ophelia wait--" Flynn blinked as he watch the princess knock Daemon down again. He pulled her away from him and couldn't help but to let out a small chuckle. One that barely held any emotion at all. "So, I'm guessing the food I gave you isn't enough?"
Screw Ты both XD Больше года
But I didn't say anything XD Больше года
Daemon: Yeah, obviously. I gave Violet the food, but I'm d-d-dying, here
Ophelia: (She spoke out bluntly without any remorse) Then go die somewhere else. We're busy
"Okay, Ophelia, I think that's enough." Flynn interrupted. His attention then went back to Daemon. "What do you mean? What do you need now? And I thought I told you to stop stealing from others because one day you're going to mess with the wrong and person and someone's going to pull a gun at you. For me, at least, I have a potion that I can throw any second now to convert you into a lizard, but I think we both know you wouldn't want that."
Daemon: No shit I wouldn't w-w-want that. And why would I listen to you? Yeah, sure, you fed Violet and let me go about my b-business with only a couple bruises, but that doesn't mean I'm entitled to listen to your every o-o-o-order
Wiezen didn't respond for a few seconds, his teeth gritting together hard. He looked over at her when she had hugged herself against him, the naturally perfect features of her face making him swallow his pain and cough up a sort of laugh. "...Just keep your eyes closed...and trust me--" His body tensed suddenly. Keep..moving..forward. He repeated this to himself internally like a chant.

~

Oa stepped passed Kristoff's body when the ground had started quaking and the gate began to open. "We ain't got the time to stall here." That was all that she said, but the manner in which she spoke in made it sound as if she could have cared less about the old priest.
"Sooo.... You're still trying to steal from us? I mean, I wouldn't care, but, she's here." He said, pointing at Ophelia. "Which means she's going to break your face sooner or later."

Helga mumbled something as she kept her arms around Wiezen and interlocked with his hand. She did as he said, following him with her eyes closed. "You don't need to repeat it, love. I already trust thee full-heartedly." She buried her chin on his neck some, her short, bouncy curls providing warmth to her husband's neck and her essential oils, particularly of exotic fruit with a rush of floral scents that glazed her curvy body, masking the stench of Kalte Holle to a certain extent.
Enricho: (He looked at Kristoff's corpse, before his eyes turned away. The sight alone was enough to leave anyone horrified) Y-Yeah. Let's get moving (He walked passed the corpse, doing his best not to look at it)

Daemon: No, just anyone who p-p-passes by. You just happened to do j-just that
"Hmmm... Well, if you don't mind, we have to be on our way now. Nice try though?" He said in a more questioning manner. He then shrugged. "Let's go." He told Ophelia as he picked up his bags and began to walk.
Ophelia: Of course (He followed behind him, not even glancing back at Daemon)
Daemon: H-H-hey, where are you guys g-going? Trouble at home or s-s-something? And I could've sworn you had an eyepatch l-l-l-last time
"Umm... I had... uh... Pink eye? And it's um, gone now." Flynn said, his attempt of masking the truth failing. "Why do you care anyways? Don't you have another old woman to assault a rotten potato from?"
Daemon: That's n-n-none of your business
Nithloraul: (He spoke into Flynn's mind) Oh, he's getting suspicious, Flynn. You'd better get rid of him. Maybe threaten him. Beat him up a little if you have to
Wiezen pushed forward across the terrain of ice, allowing Helga and her presence to be his lovely distraction within the grueling environment of Kalte Holle. And though this seemed to work for the first few passing minutes, it didn't help much against what came next.

"Chryna uhgnore me will ya?"

The rough voice was heard through only his ears clearly, as it had been for quite some time. Wiezen's hand suddenly slipped from Helga's some in the same moment that he let out a snarl of pain as two spiny hooks stabbed through his achiles heel. He forced himself back into a stand, but as he tried to continue on, the hooks kept him at a stand still. He grimaced and growled in suffering, but with one look at Helga, he knew what had to be done. He let out a sigh. He began to yank his feet forward, skin and flesh stretching with each step that he took forward, but the agony their for every step.

~

Oa waited for the gate to open completely, and just as she went to enter, her feet brought her to a stop. Her ears perked as the sound of a loud yell of frustration and anger entered the air, echoing. Or perhaps...it wasn't just a yell. Her mouth started opening on it's own to return it, but one of her hands clasped itself over her lips. "Oh man....ooooooh shit...we need to go!" Another one of her hands grabbed Enricho's forearm and began to pull him along as she entered through the gate and running.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Stumbling a slight bit, he followed behind Oa as she pulled him) W-What's going on? You heard it too, Oa? (He looked around the area, trying to see what the source of the noise was, as he was prepared to fight back)
last edited Больше года
He would've heard that XD Больше года
English, COLA! Больше года
Translation: No Комментарий XD Больше года
"W-Wiezen..." The short nymph seemed to whisper softly, pity and guilt lingering in her voice. "I'm going to open my eyes.... Y-You can't keep doing this. You're hurt! I can smell thine blood. Please, let me help." She begged him, her ears twitching as she heard the flesh peel. She recognized the sound, since earlier she had to skin a little boy alive. "I-I'll just open my eyes for a liiiiiiiittle second to help and we'll run, I don't care what I see! I'm not letting this fucknugget harm thee further!"

"I'm not hurting this kid and neither are you." Flynn snapped back to the artifact in his head. He sighed for a moment before looking back at Daemon. "Listen. You need food? Or like, a place to sleep? Or clothes? Then you know where I live. There's a woman there named Franziska that will be more than glad to help you and your sister."
last edited Больше года
Daemon: You're talking about the place with that c-c-crazy old lady?! I don't feel like getting smacked with a b-broom again, t-thank you very much
Nithloraul: This guy's stuttering is starting to irritate me. You trust this guy alone with Franziska and that old coot?
last edited Больше года
Oa didn't say anything as she tugged him along, hollow bones snapping as they were stepped on and she continued. She still didn't say anything as they entered through a second gate that was opening ahead of him. And then she finally spoke again. "Yeah...that was mom," She answered, referring to Ossiana as her mother for the first time since she had arrived.

~

"Helga...just a little while longer.." Wiezen spoke through his torment, continuing to guide her along with him. "This...this is nothing, I-I'll be fine..."

"Disgustin' ya are. Can' help bu' to 'ave tat feelin' of guilt runnin' though ya eh, dog? 'Ow far do ya tink ya're gonna go hm?"

"We need..we need to find Weiss..." Wiezen said slowly to Helga in attempt to clear his head, cringing in between his words every time he lifted his foot to take a step.
"No." Helga responded plainly. But she didn't open her eyes. "Whatever is stuck on thee... Take it off. Take whatever is peeling thine flesh off." She suddenly pulled her hand away from Wiezen, but kept near. "Take care of yourself first. Guide me with words if you must, but we're not taking another step until those THINGS are off thee."

Flynn didn't respond to Nilthoraul. Instead, he just shrugged at him. "Fine, have it your way." He didn't say another word after that and continued on his way.
Enricho: (At the sudden mention, his eyes widened) O-Ossiana? W-Why would she be here? You don't think that, it could be Macross, right? (The thought of Ossiana being in a place like this made Enricho feel slightly nervous, as to why and how she ended up here, and he tried his best to not break from Oa and rush further into the darkness of the gate)

Duncan: (He stood in front of a small group of only two armored knights and four soldiers with rifles, as they stood at the gate. He turned to them as he stood tall) Alright men, we have a job to complete. We must find the armored figure and the Hunter, Enricho, within three days time. We cannot afford to run out of time. Is this clear
(The knights and the soldiers nodded silently. The soldiers were nervous about what failure would mean, yet the two knights were still and silent, not even once breaking into a slightly panicked breath)

Daemon: (As Flynn was walking away, he shouted) H-Hey, hold the fuck up for a s-s-second! Okay, so I may be a t-t-thief, but I don't rob those that d-d-don't deserve it. And I ain't doing this f-for myself. I'm not asking for some sort of f-forgiveness, but you think your ma will at least let allow V-Violet to stay? That's all that I'm worried about
last edited Больше года
"I..I can't..." Wiezen responded. At least not as he was now. "We don't have time for this...my words can't guide you THAT far!" He growled.

"But on da contrary, ya 'ave aaall da time in hell. But oooh, da young lassie isn't a bad lookin' one either. When are ya plannin' to let ya old man 'ave a hammer at er?"

Wiezen's eyes narrowed this time, the gold being overcome by autumn for a brief moment. "You,,,are not going to get anywhere near my Helga..." He snarled, at the voice behind him. He took Helga's hand once more and began to pull harder against the hooks the farther they went.

~

"If it was Macross do ya think that I would be draggin' you in the OPPOSITE direction?" Oa pointed out. "And trust me, I know mom when I hear her, and that was definitely her. She probably thinks that someone kidnapped ya and took off. Aaaand, she's up way before she's supposed to be. Bottom line is, she's pissed, and we'd be better off runnin' along."
Jade_23 commented…
let helga choke his father at some point xD Больше года
Thinkin' about it XD Больше года
Enricho: Wait, she's looking for me? Damn, even from a distance, I get her into trouble. I guess that letter I left was no good. But I understand why we need to avoid her. At least for now (Despite knowing this, he desperately wanted to go to her, to tell her things were fine and that she should head back home, but he knew that just doing so would be futile and instead, he followed behind Oa) What do you think we should do? If there's anything dangerous down her... I know she can defend herself, but for how long, I don't know, and we know what happens to you if she...
last edited Больше года
Helga cringed as she now heard more flesh being torn, and slightly jolted when Wiezen took her hand again. But at his next few words, she furrowed her eyebrows. Hm? But she kept her eyes closed as she promised. "Wiezen, this is useless! Just guide me for the time being with thine words and get yourself free! If you want to get my back, then let me get yours as well!" She scrunched her button nose a little in anger, her horns glowing. "I'll just do it myself then!" She released herself again from Wiezen, her hands tapping around his body as she searched for something. And the lower she got, the sooner her hands came to feel the two hooks on his ankles. She suddenly gasped at how big they were and how much skin had been torn off. "Ok, no, that's it. Imma need thee to take a very, VERY deep breath Wiezen if I'm doing this."

Flynn groaned some and turned around again. "By the time you and your sister go back, my mother won't even know or remember who either of you are. So go ahead." He paused to chuckle some. "You don't rob those who deserve it?' He rolled both his eyes. "So, my mom did?"
Daemon: H-Hey, everyone one else in this s-shithole does!
Ophelia: If you're done wasting your time, then be on your way. Flynn and I have more important matters to attend to
Daemon: Okay, f-f-fine, her h-highness
Ophelia: (She bit the inside of her lip at the mention, feeling a little nervous. Regardless, she turned and started walking) Come on, Flynn. Let us be on our way.
"Yeah..." Oa said with a nod when his words had trailed off, furrowing her brows. "That's why we're gonna make sure that any and everything that we run into down here dies. Because come on...it's Ossiana we're talkin' about, do you really think she's gonna just...go home? Not only that but..what we heard earlier..I don't think she's looking for just you. I think..I think that she's lookin' for...us."

~

"If you're going to do what? Helga what are you do--" Wiezen's words came to a stop, his arms falling to his side limply. His sight blurred as his gaze looked to the spear that was impaled through his chest, blood leaking from it's tip while more began to spill from the hole in his heart. The lance...it was Alzul's.

" Aaaaah, jus like da ol' days. A shite-kebab at it's finest."

Wiezen staggered forward, but caught himself before he could fall, swaying forward and backwards. His thoughts and memories begin to be blotched in black and nothingness. Yet, his feet wouldn't allow him to fall. All movement from him stopped...
But a second later, his hand grabbed the spear where it exited his chest and snapped it off, a sharp gasp coming from him before he began to cough violently.

Jade_23 commented…
that's a low blow Больше года
It doesn't help because Ты aren't thinking positive thoughts, Jade! XD Больше года
Try harder! In other words, try in general Больше года
Enricho: Is that so? Well, it's not the greatest plan in the world, but it will have to do. Then let's get down there and kill everything we run into before she runs into them. And we'll be sure to get the info we need to find Macross while we're at it (He grabbed his sword, slowly pulling it out of his sheath and holding it in his hands)
"W-Wiezen?" Helga asked with her eyes closed when his words were cut off. And then that's when she felt something impale him, a few drops of his blood dripping onto her green claws. It was thick and warm, and knowing it was Wiezen's blood, she immediately got back up to her feet and did exactly the opposite she was told to do: She opened her eyes. "W-WIEZEN!" She shrieked, tearing whatever clothing she had in which she was left bare, but she quickly wrapped it around the wound to prevent more blood from spewing out.

Flynn chuckled to himself a little at Daemon's nickname for Ophelia. As they grew more distance between them, he turned to her and laughed again. "So, what way again, your highness?"
Ophelia: (She turned to Flynn at the mention of the nickname, before shoving him hard, yet she was blushing a deep red) Q-quiet, you oaf! And I thought The Ancient One's knew the way we were to go
Oa nodded. "If we stay ahead of her and try not to get stalled too much, we'll get what we need and make sure she doesn't get ahead. Or catch up to us for that matter. I think we both know how she gets around people she doesn't know all too well."

~

Wiezen placed his hand over Helga's eyes, trying to catch his breath. "I'm...alright...I'm alright.." He wheezed out as soon as he was finally able to speak. "Calm...calm down..."

"Ya'd best be tellin' tat to yaself eh? Wouldn' want them to show up ya wouldn't." The voice gave a cackling, disease ridden laugh. "Yer lettin' it show. Just like ya whore is lettin' dat bare body show."

Wiezen's golden irises had began to glow, an immense aura flowing within them, however his divine aura remained concealed. The wound in his chest faded, as if it were never there to begin with. "I told you..just to keep your eyes closed."
Jade_23 commented…
okay, that's a low blow too Больше года
xD That's so much of a NOT low blow that I don't even know what portion you're talking about XD Больше года
Troll Jade. Leave me alone Больше года
Enricho: Hell, I know what's she's like even around people she does know. She's a real sweet girl, but... definitely not at the current moment. We just have to stay ahead and make sure we kill everything here. With our luck, there should be more than enough to make a small army. Of course, for both of us, that's too easy
"W-Whaaa--?" The nymph blinked in complete perplexity and utter confusion as she saw the wound just... fade. She removed the wrap she placed around his and tapped his chest and abdomen. "B-b-but-- y-you... y-your ch-chest, t-the h-hol-- a-and the s-spear!" Tears were already forming in her eyes as a flashback of when he asked her for marriage after giving birth to their triplets began to emerge from her mind. "H-how...?"

Unlike with Franziska, even though Ophelia's shove was harder, he didn't even flinch or stagger sideways. He went back to the topic. "Huh? Yeah, they do, but I don't want to ask them because I'll need to talk to that stupid artifact and him being in me is enough to deal with."
last edited Больше года
"Unlike with Franziska, Flynn didn't have a fit when the Tsundere Princess shoved him, and thus, was already planning out how he was going to get the burden that was the psychopath off his back" Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
now, now, don't get jealous Больше года
*else Больше года
Ophelia: I know you don't wish to, Flynn, and I wouldn't ask it of you if we had any other choice, but it's the only way we have of finding out where we need to go first

Daemon: (He knocked on the door, his hands crossed as he stared at the door, but he looked back at Violet, who stood there silently. As he looked at her, he gave an annoyed sigh) Can't believe I'm d-d-d-doing this
last edited Больше года
"Heh, took the words right out of my mouth." Oa agreed with his last few choice of words. She still limped some, even as they ran, being that her healing not as fast as efficient as her mother's.

~

"An interestin' question, dog." The voice snarled in anger. "Don' tink ya gettin' off..." And like that...it was gone.

"It was there.." Wiezen spoke only to Helga. "You weren't mistaken. As for how...well, you can thank my divine state for there. A..bad memory got pulled out is all and managed to get the best of me for a bit." His hand dropped from over her eyes, and he managed to give her a crooked smile. "But who am I kidding...I'm sorry if I scared you a little."
Enricho: (He continued to move downward with her, keeping his eyes on her, as he noticed her limp. Regardless, he continued to down to the bottom floor of the gate, hoping that the bottom would be in sight soon)
Flynn released a dreaded sigh. "Fiiinneee..." He complained, inhaling deeply as he spoke inside his mind. "Okay, I need directions, and I need them now if you want me to kill um... Who was it again?"

The woman who opened the door was no other than Flynn's mother, Celie. She stared at the two young ones with her gray eyebrow raised. "Hmmm.... I thought ya'll trash people only came Mondays and Thursdays."

All Helga could do was sigh at his few words, sniffing some to blur out the tears. She suddenly and unexpectedly coiled her arms around him, hugging her husband tightly and squishing her cheek against his chest. She looked up at him with her big, golden teary eyes and apologized in a mumble.
(At the mention of it, the Ancient Ones spoke back) The Servants of God. You should start with the first one you faced, the creature of flesh and discharge that hid itself in crystal. We sent a guide for you. He should be waiting just outside of town for you two. Don't worry, he'll be easy to spot
Nithloraul: Oh boy, more Ancient One dogs. Is this one lie roll over and shake when you tell it too just like Flynn here? Do you have a bag of doggie treats for these two when they do a good job?

Daemon: N-No, I'm not the damn tra- (He sighed, as he looked down at Violet) W-w-we're friends of your son.... (He whispered to himself) Oh fuck, what was his n-name... (He thought before speaking out) The one with pinkeye and a two different c-c-c-colored eyes. My name is Daemon, and this is V-V-Violet
Violet: (She gave a silent but friendly nod to Celie)
Oa's pace started quickening the closer they got to the bottom, her nose catching the scent that she had with the winged demons. Except this one was stronger, much stronger.

~

"Don't be..." Wiezen said unexpectedly after she had mumbled, the ears that had appeared on the top of his head perking. He removed his cloak and wrapped it around her securely, the heat from his body still contempt within it. He looked down to where the hooks were still stuck through his ankles, and his eyes flickered for a moment before they shattered. "You're right. If I've got your back then I'm just gonna have to learn how to let you have mine. I just..don't want you to get hurt..,especially not in this place. Come on, we need to get going and find Weiss."
Enricho: (Even he could sense something threatening just up ahead. He clenched his sword more tightly, as he started to briefly slow down his pace, both hands on the hilt of his sword)
"Son? I ain't got one." Celie said, crossing her arms and preparing to throw her sandal at them. "What are y'all REALLY here for?"

"Outside of town? Ugh..." Flynn spoke out loud. But when he heard the artifact's comment, his teeth gritted in annoyance. He looked at Ophelia. "We're turning right from here, we need to meet someone at the edge of town."

The cloak Wiezen wrapped around her was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big for the short nymph, but she thanked her husband anyways, tucking the ends so that they wouldn't get dirty. "Don't worry about me, Wiezen. Your only priority here is Weiss. Besides, I-I'm the daughter of an Original, so it can't be that hard to kill me." She said, awkwardly laughing. "What I'm trying to say is... If it comes to the point where one of us is leaving with our son and one is staying, then I'll do everything in my power to get thee and our son out of here. And you need to promise me that no matter what trouble I am facing, thou cannot look back. You keep forward." She finally managed to expand a crooked smile and nodded. "Yes, let us be on our way." At first, it looked like her hand was reaching out for his, but in reality, she picked up one of his many tails and nuzzled the soft fur against her cheek, using one of them as a somewhat scarf. Her own green, leafy tail intertwined with his fluffy white one as she walked.
Daemon: (He was prepared to retaliate when she picked up the sandal) Hey, now l-l-listen he-
Violent: (She patted Daemon's leg, as if to calm him down)
Daemon: (He looked down at Violent, before he sighed and calmed down) Don't you have a young lady here? She's your sons f-f-f-friend, correct?
Franziska: (She poked her head out from the other room and looked at Daemon and Violent) Celie, who is there?

Ophelia: Alright. And I don't know what the artifact said, but just ignore it for now. He's a rude bastard. Believe me, the amount of time I carried him, he just wouldn't shut up. If I knew he wasn't important, I would have smashed him to pieces
last edited Больше года
One of his tails fluffed itself and brushed across her face softly as they walked. Wiezen glanced over at her after a few minutes, having to look down some as well because of their difference in height. But he didn't say anything, he just stared at her until he looked ahead of them, seemingly thinking hard about something. "..So that means..." He came to a complete stop, staring blanking ahead of them.

~

As they continued to descend, Oa could feel the puddles of blood beneath her feet, feel them splashing ever so slightly as she stepped through them and over the ones that she could. More bones began to fill her way, and she shoved them aside with her hands and tail until she could see a wavering orange light from below coming from what looked like the mouth of a cavern, but was a entrance that led somewhere.
Enricho: (He followed behind Oa, moving the bones out of his way, before his eyes were locked on the entrance in front of them) You think that is where the big bastard is? Let's not waste another second. This guy knows where Macross is, and we won't leave until we get what we need. Once we have it, we'll need to get out of here before Ossiana gets here. We can't mess this up! Not now!
Celie turned to greet Franziska, having to analyze her face before speaking back to Daemon. "This mah nurse, her name's Olivia." The old woman said, adjusting her glasses and pointing at Franziska before turning to her and shrugging. "Ah dunno, never seen any of 'em."

"Is there any possible way of getting rid of him? ANYTHING at all?" Flynn spoke afterwards, walking in front of her and looking at the princess with hopeful eyes.

Helga played some with his tail like a child would, the tail itself longer than her height. She could wear his tail as a dress if she wanted to at this point, but she liked it as a scarf. The only other time she'd wrap it around her neck was during sex, but that was another story. Her eyes came in contact with Wiezen's as he stared at her, lowering her ears in confusion. Was she being judged? Was there something in her teeth? Did she needed to bathe herself in some more essential oils? The nymph finally spoke when they came to a stop. "--That means? That means what, my love?"
Franziska: (She walked over to the door, observing them) Celie, these are your children's friends, remember? Perhaps they made a mistake when they said son
Daemon: (He was already starting to feel annoyed, but he kept it to himself)

Ophelia: I think, once you put it into your body, that lessened your chances of disposing of it, I'm afraid (She walked towards the edge of town with Flynn, not sure what else to say on the matter)