Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11251-11300 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: That is quite a talent, Oss (He returned the smile as he continued walking to her little burrow, the sun already starting to beat down on his head)
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana blushed some when he complimented her again, small hints of orange burning at her cheeks. She sped up a little more, wanting to get to her burrow and get Enricho out of the sun as soon as she could, fearing that it would effect him.

But what she wasn't aware of while she focused on Enricho was the pair of eyes watching from the sky.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I сказал(-а) I FORBID YOU! Больше года
I'm uncomfortable Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Oh, oFfEnDeD. And I'm...defended. Congratulations. Больше года
Enricho: (He tried his best to keep up, the pain causing him to stumble a slight bit, but he did his best to hide it as he continued to follow behind her)
Ossiana could see her burrow not to far away now, and that only influenced her to put more pep to her step. But then she came to a stop as her eyes caught a shadow swooping down towards them, the bright sun blocking the identity of the person. She stood in front of Enricho protectively until she sniffed, taking her a little longer to recognize the scent due to how new it was to her. "Oh, it's her!" She said gleefully.

From the sky, a short woman landed a few feet away from them, a bag of bagels clutched in her right clawed hand while a more concealed bag was held in her right. Her brown, white tipped wings fluttered, her serpent tail hissing some as it slithered behind her. She looked to Ossiana, and then to Enricho. "Is this guy bothering you? I can take care of him if you want." She spoke to Ossiana, already prepared to sit her bags aside as her left hand slowly began to glow.

"No no, this is my friend!" Ossiana said hurriedly, remaining in front of Enricho. She didn't know what else to call him at the moment but she knew that the use title of "friend" was only temporary for him.

The woman tipped her head to the side a little, blinking. "Oh. Okay then," She turned her gaze to Enricho and waved with the bag still in her hand. "Hello." She turned back to Ossiana. "I bought some bagels and stuff, they're pretty fresh too."

Ossiana let out a small squeal of glee. "Perfect! Let's go inside!" She moved forward suddenly, hooking her arm with the woman's. And since they were the same height, the woman only being a half inch shorter than herself, she had no problem pulling them both along to and into her burrow.
Enricho: (He followed behind them, still not sure what to make of the other woman, so he simply spoke) Oh, so you're the one who taught Oss that spell, huh? Do you mind telling me your name
The woman looked over at Enricho when he spoke to her, her expression blank-ish. "Yeah, I'm the one that taught her the ritual, what's it to ya scruffy?" She paused for a moment. "And my name's Kelsa."

Ossiana's ears perked when the woman had introduced herself while she quickly guided them through the tunnels of her burrow. "Oooo Oooo--I'm Ossiana Scorpia! It's nice to meet you friend!"
What a familiar name Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
OH NOOOO Больше года
Alright then kool-aid man. Больше года
Enricho: Okay, Kelsa. Well, scruffy isn't exactly the worst thing I've been called. But it may be better to call me Enricho
"Ossiana? Well, nice to meet you too." Kelsa looked over at Enricho and squinted. "Oh, is that so? Well, both of your names are to long some I'm shortening it. Ana and Richo."

Ossiana's ears twitched while perked at the sound of her nickname. That was actually the first time that she had been called that before...and she loved it! And when it came to Enricho, she snickered. "You hear that ChoCho? You have a new nickname too!" She said, finally calling him by the long lost nickname that she had given him herself.

Kelsa furrowed her brows. "Cho..Cho?" She covered her mouth just as she had started to laugh. But then she stopped as she noticed something. "Hey...hands are supposed to be twisted like that.." She said, gesturing to Enricho's mangled wrist.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Believe me, I know. And ribs aren't meant to be dangling like they are, but fate has a cruel sense of humor, let's just say (As soon as they made it into the burrow, he had to sit down. Despite his best to not be a burden to Ossiana, he could barely stand and the pain was getting worse, and expressed this as soon as he sat down, exhausted and in pain) And plus, I think Chocho is a great name. Given to be by a great... friend (He gave a nod and smile to Ossiana) Right, Oss?

Daemon: (He sat in Celie's garden, picking out the weeds with no gloves, as Franziska kept an eye on him. As he continued, he pricked his finger on a sharper weed) This s-s-sucks!
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
HoW nIcE tO iNcLudE mE fOr oNcE Больше года
Jade, I included Ты before with Kristoff speaking XD Больше года
Oh, please. COLA's trolling and/or childish anger can't make Ты quit Больше года
Ossiana instantly went to his side when he sat down, placing her palm on his forehead to check his temperature and sniffing at him. And then she blushed a little and smiled at him some, nodding at his question. "Yep!"

Kelsa had come to a stop when they had. What other choice did she have? It wasn't like she knew where she was going. If anything, she would be liable to get lost trying to navigate through all of the tunnels that she saw on her own. But then her attention turned to Enricho. "Broken ribs? Well you could've said that sooner." She went over to his and squatted down, setting her bag aside and taking his injured hand, giving it a hard squeeze. For the first few seconds, Enricho would experience the agony of the feeling of having his fingers crushed. Her hands glowed, and an instant later, his injuries were healed. "That should do it."
Jade_23 commented…
>:( Больше года
Thanks, Kelsa, what a nice lady Больше года
Enricho: (He bit his lip tightly as she did so, clutching his other as the pain was immense. But as soon as she did so, he felt the pain start to lessen. He looked at his hand and could see that his wrist was back to it's proper position. He looked at Kelsa and gave her a nod) Thank you, Kelsa. I appreciate that (He turned to Ossiana to speak with her) Now, Oss, I believe you had something to tell me
"BAGELS!" Ossiana suddenly shoved one of the bagels into his mouth. She had managed to get two out of the bag while Kelsa was healing Enricho, her mouth now stuffed with the one she had for herself.

"Hey what the--when the hell did you get those?!" Kelsa growled, but then sighed. "Oh never mind it. I forgot that I bought more than enough along with me for an extra person.

"Icouldn'helpittheyshmelledshogoodan­dI'­veb­een­sta­rvi­nga­ndi­'ms­ohu­ngr­y! " Ossiana exclaimed, her mouth still packed with the bagel as she chewed fiercely, her stomach growling. Most of what she said hadn't even been comprehensible.

Kelsa furrowed her narrowed eyebrows. "I'm....going to pretend you said that in clear English." She said, taking one of the bagels herself as she sat down on the ground across from them.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He looked at Ossiana, and couldn't help but chuckle at her behavior) Well, we can talk about it later. If you don't mind, Oss, I need another bath. The smell of winged demon blood is still strong on me
"Ooooh, so that's what that smell is." Kelsa said, her noes wrinkling some as she took a very small nibble from her bagel. "I didn't want to be "rude" or anything, but now that I know what it is it smells like shit. I thought that maybe you had shitted yourself or somethin'..." She glanced over at Ossiana. "I don't even see how you're still eatin--how many did you get?!"

Ossiana looked at them both, already lifting her fourth bagel to her mouth. "U-uhh....two?" She said, biting her lip. "Okay three!" She hurriedly scarfed down the fourth one, pausing for a moment. "Four!"

Kelsa facepalmed. "You...are a strange creature. And what makes it stranger is that it's in a good way..."

Ossiana didn't know whether to take that as a compliment or not, but the last part made her give a cheeky smile, a piece of bagel stuck in between two of her sharp teeth at the bottom. She turned to Enricho. "A bath you said? YES!--Uh, I mean...right this way." She jumped to her feet and looked to Kelsa. "Please don't leave, I'll be right back!"
Enricho: Alright. Thanks, Oss. (He stood up, already feeling less sore, yet still had a few strains in his neck, back and shoulders. He allowed Ossiana to lead the way to the bath as rubbed his sore neck)
"Don't worry, I won't be going anywhere anytime too soon yet. I'll be here when you get back." Kelsa assured, giving a thumbs up. "Oh..and uh....here, since you love them so much. Just in case you get..hungry on the way I guess." She took out two more of the bagels and held them out to her. "I'll make sure to bring some more by next time I'm around."

"Really?!" Ossiana gasped, her stinger looping the bagels around it's tip. "Thank you thank you thank you! I'll be back!" She immediately began to munch down on one of the bagels as she pulled Enricho with her through the tunnels quickly, making sure to go at a pace that wouldn't make him fall."
last edited Больше года
Well, Jade gave up on the RP. What do Ты have to say for your crimes? Больше года
Nothing's fair when I just want to RP but even that isn't an escape from people arguing Больше года
....Our characters do it all the time tho so....XD Больше года
Enricho: (He followed behind Ossiana, unable to continue with his neck as she pulled him along) You really seem to like those, huh?
"What?! I-it's my second time having them in my entire life, and the first time they were even better! They had sprinkles, and some of them had chocolate spreading on them! But these are..the plain ones? They're still good!" She said while taking another chomp out of the bagel and stuffing the remaining piece in her mouth.
Enricho: Well, I'm just glad you like them. I'll be sure to remember to buy you some next time I'm out (He gave her a smile as the bath water was ahead of them)
Ossiana grabbed him and held on to him as she jumped down the last tunnel and into her nest, landing on the soft leaves that were still scattered over the floor. She set him on his feet, her attention turning to the remaining bagel on her stinger and an idea came to mine. She took it into her hands and her palms heated up, toasting the circular shaped bread before taking a bite, her eyes lighting up and her ears perking. In the next instance, there were only crumbs left around her mouth.
Enricho: (He chuckled) Maybe I'm not the only one who could use some cleaning (He used his thumb to whip away some of the crumbs from her mouth to clean her face, and once finished, he gave her a smile) Alright, well, I'll just be taking my bath now (He turned around, not sure if she was still too shy around seeing him naked, so he started to open his coat while it was pointed away from her)
Ossiana gave another cheeky smile when the crumbs were wiped from her mouth, looking up to him. A small blush crept onto her face as she watched him turn around. There was complete silence from her for a moment, almost as if she had left. That is, until her arms wrapped around his waist from behind, her forehead resting against his back. "Do you...do you want to start over, Enricho? With you and I, I mean. Become a us again..."
Enricho: (He stood completely still, not even moving for a brief moment. He took Ossiana's hands and pulled them off of him, but didn't let go, at least not trying to. He turned around to face Ossiana, looking her in the eyes. He didn't say a word as to what followed. He wrapped his arm around Ossiana, pulling her close to him as she kept his eyes locked with hers. Again, not a word. He stared at her, before he placed his hand on her left cheek) Oss... you and I both know the answer to that question (He gave a smile, and with that, placed a kiss on her lips, having completely missed the sensation of her lips and the pure bliss that it allowed him to have)
Ossiana looked up at him when he turned around, her eyes shimmering slightly. She didn't know why, but she felt as if she had forgotten the color of his until now, when she really stared deep into them. When his arm wrapped around her, her fingers trails across his chest and around to his back, her tail swaying back and forth. And when he spoke, her heart gave a warm double thump in her chest. As soon as his lips met hers, she kissed back passionately, her tongue slipping passed his lips and rubbing against his softly. She didn't want to pull away, and instead kissed him hungrily for a long as she could before she did so. When she breathed, a hot breathe of steam like air drifted from her lips. Her tail swayed a bit faster. "C-can..will you stay tonight?"
Enricho: (He could feel her tongue against his, and moved it against hers just to greet it, his tongue brushing against hers, practically wrestling with it, as he kissed her, his hold on her tightening as he did so, before pulling away, staring at her, breathing heavily with affection, the affection he had kept hidden away for so long, and now had finally allowed to come out) Of course, Oss. I said I'd stay by your side, and I mean it (He smiled to her as he hugged her again, before briefly pulling away) But I really do need that bath, Oss. The smell of blood lingers like a bad omen (With that, he once again began to strip, this time, getting his coat and shirt off, revealing his light muscles)
Ossiana grinned a little, watching while he took off his coat and biting her lip when he removed his shirt. She ran her index finger across his chest, placing a kiss on his nipple, leaving to go retrieve the makeshift towel that she had dried from before. Going back to him, she stood on the tips of her toes and placed a short but deeply passionate kiss to his lips one last time. "I'll leave you to it then. Call out for me when you're done, I'll be just up there." She said, pointing up to where they had entered from.
Enricho: Of course, Oss (He began to unbutton his pants, but before he did, he turned to her) Actually, Oss, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like you to join me. After all, I did miss our company. And I won't lie, baths are a little more fun when you're involved (He gave her a playful wink as he started to remove the buttons on his trousers)
"B-but...bagels, Enricho!" Ossiana looked between him and the exit to her nest up above for a moment before sniffing herself. Her nose wrinkled some and she turned to Enricho. "I..need a bath too..." Her eyes trailed down his chest and stomach, and down to his groin. "A-and I think...I think you may need some extra scrubbing...to get the smell off." She licked her lips.
Enricho: Perfect, love (He smiled to her, and with that, he removed the last bit of clothing, showing his bare body to her) Then ladies first, Oss.
Ossiana rolled her eyes, her skin starting to soften. She turned her back to him, glancing back at him as he rubbed her backside against his groin tediously, seductively. "Ladies first it is then~" She went and stepped down into the water a little, looking behind her and motioning him to follow with the curling of her index finger as she slowly going further inside.
Enricho: (As soon as she rubbed her rear against his groin, he immediately became erect. He followed behind her and stepped into the water, before wrapping his arms around her) You still look at beautiful and seductive as ever, Oss
Ossiana grinned again a little, her hand reaching up and her finger placing itself on his lips. "Nah ah aaaaah~" She sung. "Shhhhh, you're suppose to be bathing yourself, remember?" Her tail stuck some of the soap leaves filled the water with them before she began to kiss down his chest. "I'm--going--to--take--care--of you~❤" She said with each word after every kiss, sinking further down into the water until her head submerged. Her hands heated themselves, and she grabbed on to his erection, stroking it and take his shaft into her mouth where she suckled and licked at his tip.
Enricho: (He moaned as soon as Ossiana disappeared under the water, barely able to control himself. His erection throbbed in front of her face before she sucked and licked the tip, the pleasure already driving him wild, but he controlled himself for now)
Ossiana's tongue became hotter, a tint of glowing orange coming to it as she sucked his shaft, moaning both internally and externally, a few bubbles boiling to the surface. And in a sudden movement, she took his entire erection into her tight throat, gagging some but leaving it there for a few seconds while her throat constricted it before she pulled away, her hands stroking him as she came back to the surface. She took a few breaths before grinning deviously. "I don't see you baaathing Chocho~ Or maybe...its because you want me to leave~"
Enricho: S-sorry. Just... distracted, that's all (He picked up bit of soap leaves and started to clean himself, moaning softly as she continued to stroke his erection, enjoying the sensation)
"Mmmmhmmmm~ That's more like it, love." Ossiana chuckled, dragging her tongue across his chest and winking at him, this time placing small pleasurable bites down his body and going back under the surface of the water, grazing his tip with her teeth before sucking his shaft harder than she previously had, her tongue licking at the opening in is tip and the tip of her tongue licking down into it.
Enricho: (He bit his bottom lip with excitement, as he tried his best to wash himself, the soap running down his body as his erection stiffened in her mouth, and he kept moaning, before eventually, he grabbed her shoulder and slowly lifted her out of the water. He head was hung low from the excitement and pleasure that went through his body, his chest, arms, and stomach drenched with light soap suds, before he her in the eyes) Alright, Oss, you're turn to get cleaned
Ossiana pouted a bit when he had pulled her back to the surface, interrupting the moans that her ears had been waiting so long to hear again. "How about we both get a bit more clean!~" She pressed her breasts against him and began to use them to lather the soap on his body, it getting onto her as well as she rested her hands on his shoulders and guided him down into a sitting position. She climbed on top of him in a straddle. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she placed a small bite on his neck, rubbing her clit against his shaft and letting out a moan. She pulled him down a little to rest his forehead against hers, her eyes staring into his while she rubbed her entrance against his tip. "Enriiiiiichooooo❤~"
Enricho: (He was already brought to an aroused moan as she felt her breasts against him. He looked at her with lustful eyes) I missed you so much, Oss. Each moment, my thoughts were of you, and of every part of you I love. Your adorable laugh, your beautiful eyes, your bright smile (His caring smile turned into that of lust as his left hand grabbed her hip) That lovely figure, the feeling of your lovely tongue fighting against mine (His hand moved up and grabbed her left breast excitedly) Your large, seductive breasts (And with that, he grabbed her rear with his other hand) And of course, how could I ignore an ass like that, especially when you move it in such an alluring way when you do that sly walk of yours. When you use it to arouse me by rubbing it up against me the way you do (He gave her a sly smile as he squeezed both her rear and her left breast, rubbing his erection against her opening, letting the juices of it lather his shaft as he moved it up and down)
last edited Больше года
Proof that Enricho is a true жопа, попка man Больше года
Ossiana couldn't help but to chuckle some when he said that he loved her laugh, her ears twitching in happiness with each word that he spoke. Her body only became warmer when she felt his hands move over her body, gasping quietly when he grabbed her breast. Her toes curled some her, and she moaned softly, her nipples erecting as she became further aroused and yearned for him. The more he spoke, the hornier she became, nuzzling at his neck and growling in anticipation when she grabbed her rear. When he squeezed both her butt and her breasts, another soft moan escaped her lips, her breath drifting out onto his skin. She rubbed her entrance against his erection roughly when he began do the same. She suddenly plunged her backside down, taking all of him inside of her once. She throw her head back as she immediately hit her orgasm, letting out a loud moan put muffling it before it became to loud by mashing her lips into his lustfully.
Enricho: (He moaned loudly as he felt her push his erection inside of her, the lust causing him to grab her breast and rear more. The very feeling drove him mad with lust. He moved her onto her back, against the edge of the bath, and started to thrust hard into her, kissing her wildly, getting his tongue deep into her mouth as he did so, before pulling away) I missed you, love. I missed this very feeling. Being away from you drove me mad. Not a second went by you weren't on my mind. You... and that nice ass (He thrusted hard into her, grabbing her breasts, pushing them together, and sucking on both of her nipples excitedly as he moved his erection in and out of her. His tongue began to lap at her nipples as the thrusting continued)
(Hey, don't you guys think it would be great if this RP had any standing point rather than any arguments over misunderstandings? So we all make mistakes, big deal. We wouldn't let something so miniscule as one misreading and a bit if upset arguing ruin an RP that has been around and worked on for almost two years, right? That would be silly)
Like, come on, Ты guys wouldn't... right? Over a misunderstanding? An avoidable and even fixable misunderstanding? Больше года
.....burp. Больше года
Oh, and don't forget about Kristoff and Nithloraul Больше года
Ossiana;s arms wrapped around his head, her face burying into his hair as she moaned loudly, her toes curling and her walls tightening around it's all too familiar visitor with each thrust that it made deeper inside of her. "I-I missed you so damn much! I f-fucking missed you do you hear me!?~" She whimpered in ecstasy, both the water and the juices that leaked from her entrance allowing his length to do inside of her as it pleased. "Enrichoooooooooo~!" She moaned his name, her arms tightening.
Enricho: (He looked up at her with a lustful grin as he continued thrusting into her, his grasping her breasts excitedly) I hear you perfectly, love. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who missed the other (His erection pushed deeply inside of her, picking up the pace as Enricho pressed his lips against hers, his tongue immediately invading hers to tangle around hers excitedly)
((Whelp, sex scene skipped.))

It was almost close to an hour later, and Ossiana had yet to return to her guest. She had been much more involved with her lover than anticipated, and she didn't mind that in the least. Not even slightly. She traced her fingers through his hair as she dried it with the makeshift towel gleefully, giving a sniff at him every now and again. She couldn't help herself! "I looooove youuuuuu~" She giggled. She felt...complete again. Like everything was going to be okay, and she didn't have to worry. But as she leaned up to kiss his lips, a hard tremor went through the burrow, shaking her nest some and causing her ears to perk in alert.
HOW DARE YOU!? XD Больше года
I didn't do it! xD Больше года
But Ты can't! We need the juicy sex!....... Well, we really don't need it :P Больше года
Enricho: (He chuckled as Ossiana continued to sniff him) And I love you, Oss (As he was prepared to return the kiss, he heard the sound from up above. He didn't hesitate to throw back on his clothes as quickly as possible and make his way up there, before turning to her) Oss, you stay here. I'll go see what that was
"What? No! I will not!" Ossiana detested immediately. "I refuse to this time, especially if someone's up there--" Her demeanor seemed to make a flip. "FUCKING WITH MY BURROW AFTER ALL THE WORK I PUT INTO MAKING IT COMFORTABLE AND WARM AND WHATEVERORWHOEVERISMESSINGWITHMYSTUFFAGAIN­IMM­AKI­LLI­T!! " But then she paused, her ears perking in a twitch. "And besides...I have to get you up there anyways. And---" She gasped. "Kelsa is up there! Come on!" She grabbed him by his hand and ran under the exit before hurling him up into the tunnel above. There was a few seconds that passed before she joined him, the lower half of her body now more scorpion like it had been before. She grabbed him with one of her pincers and tossed him onto her back as she started running, her scorpion legs prickling across the floor of the tunnel as her pedipalps opened and closed in a snap as if they were already preparing to crush something in between them.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Jade_23 said…
(Who's Flynn again?)!

Celie was picking out a few flowers, specifically roses, to decorate the center of her table. Her garden wasn’t as luxurious or plentiful as Helga’s, but it was very near. She tossed a few purple orchids into the small basket she carried, proceeding to water her other plants. But when she heard Daemon complain, the mother rolled her eyes and sprinkled some of the cold water on top of him as well. “Quit yer complainin’ sugar cube! It’s jus pickin’ sum damn weeds! Ya’ll should be grateful dis is da job ah’m given ya!”

The celestial nymph stared at the exit of the lust circle, her eyes wandering around the narrow hole. “Hmmm…” She thought to herself, her very sharp claw grazing across the ice wall before he suddenly punched the side clean, removing other few chunks to enlarge the exit for her long horns to fit. She carved it out almost perfectly where it fit each of her curves. She gave an effort of a smile at what she had accomplished, taking a step forward as if she were going to move to the next circle and leave Wiezen. But oddly, she didn’t. Helga stopped only centimeters away from crossing, her body turning to face where she last saw Wiezen with the other woman in the distance. She then looked at herself, tearing off a section from her trunk-like body, wincing the slightest. Her razor sharp claws carved the piece of wood into some sort of violin, her initials drawn on the bottom of the instrument. And from her lustrous strong hair, she plucked out six strands to act like the strings of the music piece.

One thing she always kept in mind was who exactly was Wiezen since… well, ever since Alzul was introduced. But she started paying more attention when Ezekiel informed her about her husband. And one thing she learned that Therians loved was not only sweets, but music as well. Though she wasn’t sure if it would work, or hardly had any hopes up, she took a seat where she once stood, not caring if her skin was tainted by the flesh below. Her magic tossed the rotten flesh to the side in search of one object: a bone. But the ones she found were too small to serve as a bow for her violin, so her final choice was to use her elongated branch-like nails. She had never really played before, but she remembered a certain song that Wiezen and her usually danced whenever they had time. And if Ezekiel was right about the love of music for a therian, then maybe… She wouldn’t have to walk out the exit alone. And so, placing a single claw over the tightened strands of her hair above the violin, she played. She played with her eyes closed in hopes for the best – in hopes for Wiezen hadn’t fallen to deep into this mess. She even began to hum some, her angelic voice high-pitched and perfectly synced with the violin. The humming eventually formed into actual lyrics in the link) she played.

(Better, sadist COLA?)
Enricho: (He held onto Ossiana as she rushed through the tunnels, hold on tight as to not fall off, yet he made sure to grab hold of his pistols and ready to fight off whatever was inside.)

Daemon: Y-Yeah, whatever (He shook his hand in pain as he continued to pull out the weeds, giving a childish groan in complaint as he tried to rip another one out of the ground, before falling backwards when it finally broke from the ground)
Ossiana made her way back where they had left their guest...or rather hers, with haste. Her tail and stinger, both which had swelled to a larger size to accompany her growth, were whipping behind her wildly, and by the time she had reached where she had smelled the bagels nearby, she was on the verge of becoming furious when she found that Kelsa wasn't there. But she noticed that the bags that she had brought along with her there, were. "Fr-friend? Friend!? Kelsa!" She looked around frantically, turning around in a full circle before she let out a snarl, her left pedipalps smashing itself into the side of the tunnel, causing a part of it to collapse in on itself, clumps of dirt sprinkling down on the from the ceiling.
Was it her? Had she taken too long to get back? Had she done something wrong? Or had someone taken her new friend? Did she hate her now like Bonnus did and only forgot to take her things with her? So many questions began to flood into the Scorpio's mind at once. But then her ears perked immediately at the sound of Kelsa's voice from outside and she was on it in seconds, hurrying towards the exit.
Jade_23 commented…
Wowowowow Больше года
As nice as it is to meet another fan, it is irrelevant in the matter. Another penalty for this distraction! Больше года
*shrug* Больше года