Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11601-11650 of 13264

Больше года cosmic_fusions said…
"Then let us stop abandoning each other..." Helga mumbled after Lilith was done speaking. Her ears lowered some before when she was accused of being their mother. And when she gave the true definition of what was a Quartz, her whole face seemed to stiffen. She glanced back at her children who had witnessed the whole scene. That... Was not what she wanted her kids to be known for. It may be true for her and Wiezen, but not her kids. Helga noticed Lilith's search for her cross, an idea coming to mind. She excused herself and went to the nearest wall she had been working on, her nail sharpening into a claw as it began to trace an outline of a cross against the wall. Once it was done, she plopped it out and hid the hole with another painting. She returned to Lilith's knees and unintentionally handed her the cross upside down, which contradicted the whole meaning of it. "Here..." She mumbled some, sitting back down on her knees with her shoulders drooped.

"U-Uhmmm..." Flynn just stared at the portal, looking back at Reinard as everyone entered except him. "Let's.. Go in the portal?" He chuckled awkwardly again before quickly going through it.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He rushed to the front of the dragon. The mere sight of it's corpse was enough to stir Enricho with many thoughts, but he shrugged them off. He looked up to find the being, and shouted to her) Hey, I saved all the people. I hate to say it, but not everyone could be said. There were.... casualties. But those we managed to save are being tended to right now

Reinard: Understood (He followed behind Flynn, and with that, they made their way to the portal. But the sight was enough to disturb them.
(They were miles away, but they could see the damage to the Capital, the massive tower destroyed, and the walls that protected it were wiped out. For the first time, Ophelia had a look of terror and worry on her face. She didn't even blink as she stared. Kristoff could tell that what was in front of them was bad news)
Reinard: So this is the Capital? I guess it's true that the mightiest kingdoms fall
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Lilith didn't look up at the cross, her own shoulders slumped in a similar manner of Helga's drooped ones. And when her eyes finally looked to the cross, her fingers inched towards it and touched it, expecting the usual burning that came with when she held or touched her own. But there was nothing. She picked up the cross carefully, turning it right-side-up and looking at it's crafted nature of wood. A small, genuine smile played at the corner of her lips, but she tried to keep from growing, clearing her throat and turning her head away from Helga and peering out the small window, clutching the cross within her hand. "Helga...." Her head turned back, her eyes going back to her sister. "Shall we go retrieve a bit of ice cream and chocolate now then?"

~

The woman/being turned to Enricho when he had arrived, hopping down below and landing in front of him. "Casualties were to be expected. There was nothing nor you or We could do about that. Instead, rejoice for the many that were saved." She/it spoke both monotonously and calmly. The aura that could be see around her was a blend of a vibrant milky white and a radiantly dull shade of conflicting grey. She/it turned to the dragon and blatantly punched her/it's hand through one of it's teeth, using it's bottom jaw as a step as she lifted its mouth open some. "Get in."
Enricho: (The stench from the dragon's breath was enough to make him retch) Oh, I hate my life (With hesitation, he stepped inside the creature still wet mouth and made his way inside to claim what he came for)
Duncan: (He turned the corner, rubbing the back of his head, groaning, before he looked up at the dead dragon, and the figure in front of it) You! (He pulled his sword out and aimed it at her) Where is the Oni!? Where did she go!? Answer me! She will pay for the destruction she caused to this kingdom
last edited Больше года
cosmic_fusions commented…
oh just kill yourself already duncan Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
It's no different than every other time XD Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Valid point XD Carry on then Больше года
Flynn spun for a moment to take a good look at... well.. rubble. "What... What happened? Better yet, WHO happened? We weren't even gone for that long." He lifted a few stones here and there from the leftover buildings just in case there was anyone still there.

The tip of Helga's fingers tapped each other repeatedly while she counted mentally at the awkward silence. When her sister finally spoke, her ears perked in surprise. She thought about her suggestion, lightly furrowing her eyebrow in confusion as to what had just happened between them seconds ago. "Um..." She hummed for a moment. "With how things are outside... I don't..." She scratched her head awkwardly. "I think all those shops are closed since not so long ago I heard screams of terror outside. A drill I suppose from all the smoke... And no offense, but... You don't seem in shape of even walking right now."
last edited Больше года
Ophelia: (She stared at the destruction, before falling to her knees, her arms wrapped around herself, as she stared in terror)
Kristoff: What this is is the beginning of something terrible. There is something more to this than God and the priest. Something just as evil. The Ancient Ones... They won't stay out of this any longer, I don't feel. They'll be getting involved in this battle soon enough
Reinard: Why? This is human matters. Let us deal with our own problems for once
Kristoff: That's not how it works
Reinard: Last thing we need is the Ancient Ones worsening the problem. You know that they will, Kristoff
Kristoff: (He remained silent on the matter) We have to do what we can, before the Ancient Ones do get involved in this war. If they do... I'd hate to imagine the casualties
The Therian allowed the beast's jaws to slam shut behind her with a hard clamp and followed behind Enricho, raising her/it's hand like there was a torch in it's grasp and lighting the inside of the dragon up with a luminescent white light. Her/it's bare feet and clawed toes had no problem with walking across the inside of the gargantuan, winged reptilians mouth which was like a large hallway leading towards it's throat, rows of serrated teeth on either side of them.

~

"I'm sure that Edrain isn't the only place that contains the frozen milk and sweet bars, sister. And not in the shape for walking? Of course I am!" Lilith assured, pushing herself into a stand. And this was a mistake. Her entire body felt as if they had been engulfed in flames, and the wound from the blade that had stabbed her felt like hundreds of thousands of flaming needles prickling across her stomach. She let out a wale of agony, but bit her lip hard to contain it before it went any further as she fell back into her seat hard, clutching her stomach. Her eyes flickered, and a small amount of her magic managed to get loose unintentionally to numb her pain some while she was left almost heaving in attempt to steady her now heavy breathing. Sweat leaked down her face, and her nature green waves of hair paled further. Despite this, she was already shifting to attempt standing again.
Duncan: H-Hey! (He rushed to the dragon's maw and slashed at it, trying to break through the teeth) D-Dammit! (He clenched his fists in anger before giving a heavy sigh and falling into a sit)

Enricho: (As he stepped over the beasts mouth, he covered his nose to avoid the putrid smell) I really hope we can come out the way we came. So we just need to head to the stomach and get the what's-it, is that correct, Miss Whoever-You-Are?
"No." Helga stated, both hands of hers settling on Lilith's shoulders as she forced her back down the chair. "We'll attempt a date some other time – when you are well and capable of walking." The witch said as she began to put things back where they belonged in her small store, cleaning up after her children and locking the entrance. She sighed a little, for she wasn't able to finish her work and may or may not be able to see it again if this war continued. Helga gathered her children and her clone to surround the mini sofa Lilith was laying on. "Hold tight, sister."

Transporte Casa!

The purple smoke that rose from the spell engulfed the beings surrounding the couch, including Lilith. They soon disappeared into thin air, leaving the store vacant. A couple minutes later they were relocated in Helga's cottage – specifically the living room. Helga helped her sister up to transfer her to the larger sofa where she could rest, telling her children to run off and play. "Water or tea?" She asked her.
Thanks for remembering Flynn XD Больше года
who? Больше года
Jade, I am trying to create an emotional war story with religion and politics and Ты are ruining it! XD Больше года
"We come in search of the fire within the pits of its belly, not this "what's-it" that you speak of. We are sure that shouldn't be to hard to remember, even for a mildly dim-witted human such as yourself." The woman/being replied flatly. "We, are not a "you". But you are well acquainted with who We are."

~

Lilith gave a ragged huff with a rebellious nature when she was forced back down onto the chair. Christ waited for no one, and if ice cream, and chocolate was what her sister wanted then out of her good nature she would retrieve it. But before she could try again, she was being told to hold on as the children gathered around her and they all teleported to the cottage. She blinked her eyes a few times, feeling as if she were going to vomit at first.

She winced as Helga was helping her up and making her switch to the couch for the reason of what she only could assume was comfort. When the questioning of what beverage she would like came to surface, she didn't even need to think of her answer. "I-I'd...pref-fer..tea...please--'' She breathed out, a piece of one of her antlers falling off. But she barely paid mind to it.
last edited Больше года
Man, all these other-worldly beings really like to shit talk Enricho XD Больше года
Can't say he doesn't deserve it sometimes XD Больше года
He does kinda though. But he only like getting called an idiot when it's Oss Больше года
Enricho: Oh great, just what I needed. More confusion. First time travel, than a plant man, and now whatever the goddamn hell you are! And my name is Enricho, not dim-witted human. You can find plenty out there, lead by king of the idiots. And well acquainted? I think I'd remember someone who called themselves, "We". (He continued to travel down the throat, the saliva and slime dripping onto his coat, making him gag in disgust)
how can ossiana possibly Любовь a man with only one side of his brain. Больше года
Adding depth. Also...I wonder if Enricho even knows what convoluted means XD Больше года
Can't we keep the insults of his intelligence in the RP please?! Больше года
Helga already knew exactly what she was going to answer, for she had already heated up water. She sprinkled in a few healing herbs, adding a dash of lemon for some flavor. She poured the tea into a small cup onto a tray, accompanying it with a few chocolate chip cookies she got for Wiezen previously. She carefully walked back to the couch where her sister rested, placing the tray of goods in her reach. "Drink every last drop for it should help that wound." She indicated before sitting down near Lilith's head. She stroked her hair gently before suddenly and unexpectedly stabbing the end of a griffin's on her abdomen, the powerful magic transferring onto her as well. "Sorry, it had to be discreet." The witch picked up the piece of her antlers, setting it in the nearest table. "Are thee sure thou does not desire to use thine own magic to help aid thee?"

(is ophelia gonna keep jacob by any chance, wind?)
last edited Больше года
Don't know! Can't tell unless someone interacts with her and moves the plot along XD Больше года
guess ill just keep quiet until i know the answer then Больше года
Then we both have reached an agreement. Bring in Flynn. Come on, I will NEVER have this much interest to bring Flynn back again, so Ты might as well XD Больше года
"Plant man, Essil. The Yggdrasil. We are acquainted with him as well...or half of us I'd assume." The woman/being paused for a moment. "I know who you are, Enricho. Dim-wittedness just happens to be a trait of yours at moments such as so. However, I presume I can understand where your comprehension may be minorly--or be it mildly--dysfunctional. We are the Therians known to you as Wiezen, and his guardian Kelsa." She/it paused momentarily. "I suppose you may refer to us as Wiezelsa if it may lighten the burden of your befuddlement."

~

Lilithann mumbled to herself about how much the wound hurt and prayed in silence while she awaited for Helga to be finished with tending to the tea. She groaned, turning more towards the sofa and mushing her face into its cushions until her sister returned to her with the tea, be it along with a few chocolate chip cookies too. "I will try..." She spoke after she was told to drink all of the tea. "Thank y-AAAAAH!!" She let out a shriek when the griffin's talon was stabbed into her abdomen, almost cursing, but instead using handfuls of filler words to accommodate. "DISCREET!??!? THAT WAS NOT DISCRETION!!" She got a little closer to cursing this time, but still managed to tread along the borders and take a different route.
When asked about her magic, she looked up at her and nodded.
Enricho: (As he heard this, he stopped where he was, and looked at him/her/it) Oh, okay, Weizen and Kelsa. Got it. I won't even bother asking questions anymore.I'll just accept it. (Despite his response, a multitude of questions were going through his head. But regardless, he continued down the gullet of the beast) So I'm assuming that you already know everything about Macross and why I'm here inside this dragon right now then? Well, at least that makes things slightly easier.
him/her/it/them/helicopter/vegan/twintower/feline Больше года
they/chips/holocaust/juice/jews/canine/kite/cloud/bicycle/hamburger Больше года
"Okaaay.... So um..." Flynn interrupted. "Shouldn't we get to actually doing things rather still talking about it?" He suggested, realizing he may or may not get hit or scolded for his response to what was happening.

"I'm.... Sorry?" Helga asked as more of a question than an actual apology. She grabbed a few strands of her sister's hair and began to skillfully braid it. "So, um, how does this whole praying thing work? Is it suppose to heal you somehow or what?"
Good Jade. The triplets live another день Больше года
Not EVERYTHING. Only a large sum of it. Больше года
A pretty fucking large sum! Больше года
Kristoff: (He gave a heavy sigh) You're right. We should go and find everyone we can to get their help. Flynn, do you have any friends who can aid us. Any help will be worth it if you can offer it
Ophelia: (She looked down at the ground, before picking herself up, still slightly in shock)
"Yes. We are well aware of why you are here, as well as the issue that Essil refers to as the primordial darkness. We understand the actions that must be taken in order to eliminate and or subdue this level of threat, and We shall see to it that it is done. But please, ask as many questions as you may like. There's no need for discouragement. We will listen, and We will answer to the best of our honest ability."

~

Lilith's hand had reached out to grab her cup of tea, but came to a stop when Helga had asked her question, and she looked up at her. "Yes, in a sense to say it does heal spiritually, and its suppose to make miraculous things come true if the prayer is for a righteous purpose. It also allows the connection between I and the All Mighty Fath--" She cut herself off, staring up at her for a moment with a squint. "Are thee...are thee making fun of me again?" She asked.
Enricho: No, no. I'm good. I'll just accept whatever comes my way (As he turned to continue walking, he immediately turned back around) Okay, seriously, what the hell is this!? Kelsa, I only met you when you were with Ossiana and now you're sharing a body with Wiezen! How, when, and why?!
because he's lustless and hates his kid Больше года
Unlike Enricho, who loves his wife and child and has the sex drive of a rabbit Больше года
If I can recall, SOMEONE wanted some sense to be smacked into Weiss, and it happened so shut up XD Больше года
"No." Flynn replied almost immediately. "No friends – don't know anyone here." He cleared his throat a little before dusting off his hands. "Where to first, hm?"

"Not, not at all." Helga answered honestly, her expression serious as to what she spoke about. "I'm actually curious and would like to learn all about what my sister enjoys." She began to braid another chunk of her hair, the same thickness and length as her previous one. "You're the closest thing to entertainment I've had in a while, and I'd like to learn more. So I'm all ears."
Ophelia: (She called out immediately) Flynn did know a few people, a witch, a hunter, and this one thief. They aren't much, but they are something
Kristoff: Oh, that will do wonders
Nithloraul: Boy, the little princess sure does have a big mouth, Flynn
why is it that everyone resorts to using the witch Больше года
Ossiana really isn't that type of person. Well, "classy" Oss wasn't anyways. Больше года
Fair point Больше года
"Wiezelsa" The Therian corrected. "We do not necessarily share the same body, but rather We are shared by the body. We are Wiezen. We are Kelsa. But also neither, for We are our own person. This was done through an incomplete cycle of two Therians maturing, in which they merge in order to not only better understand one another, but also to obtain a clearer vision of the world around them. In order for a Therian to reach Maturity, they must have four cycles that must be completed. The cycle of emotion, the cycle of perspective, the cycle of self, and the cycle of empathy and understanding." She/it lowered her/it's hand slightly to slice passed a layer of saliva that was more like a thin layer of skin.
"We have yet to experience three of the four cycles, and will be finished with our first rather quickly. Until they are completed, We may remain as one. When? After Kelsa left, she went on a short journey to search for Wiezen, who had lost a vital property that contained everything that brought him pleasure. He refused to help out of selfish intentions at first when he found that he was no longer able to feel anything from assisting others. After he had reached a breaking point and was felt to be driven from his home. Felt to be disrespected by a child that he would have done anything for, and still a part of him watch's over that child now. But with this world's situation, he knew that in his mind that lending his aid in ending what Macross had began would be the right thing to do. And afterwards...well...not even he knows for certain of what he will do after all is said and done. As for the why? Kelsa knew that as separate beings, they were too weak to combat the force of the primordial known to you as Macross as they were. So they sought the strength of We in hopes that it will be enough in the upcoming battle, and that once the cycles are complete, what Wiezen has lost in the depths of Kalte Holle will potentially be returned after maturity."

~

Lilith was hesitant for a moment, but then started to speak again. "Prayer is speaking to the All Father, God. It's like...it's freedom. It's the friend that thee would need when thy just wants to talk to someone, someone who understands and knows that thy were created for a purpose. There are so many ways to explain it, and so many wondrous things about it. Even meditation could be considered a way of praying with the right intentions in mind. That is, if prayer wasn't already a form of meditation. But in all...prayer is that assurance that one may need to just...keep going. Live, for it is said that God has a plan for us all."
last edited Больше года
Boy, I wonder what Lilith will say if she ever meets Cian's version of God. She'll either deny it, accept it, или be so horrified, she immediately goes back to witchcraft XD Больше года
Enricho: So Wiezen's in this hell as much as I am? Damn, I was kinda hoping that no one else would get dragged into this mess. Guess this means I'll just have to fight for both our sakes then, huh? (He continued past the mounds of saliva, the throat acting like a long, dark, slimy tunnel as they were slowly reaching the end.) I wasn't joking before, we can head back out the mouth, right?
"No, no I DON'T" Flynn snapped back at Ophelia's remark. "The witch was killed and the hunter died in battle and the thief left the country. So yes, it is only us." He whistled to himself, beginning to take the lead as he walked further into the capital.

Helga kept quiet for the next few moments of silence. "huh..." She mumbled, more to herself than to Lilith. "Interesting." The witch said plainly about the topic. "You feel free? That must be nice. Refreshing, at least. And... you say it leads to miracles? Is that true? Has it ever happened?"
Ophelia: But Flynn, you said-
Reinard: (He walked over behind Ophelia and closed her mouth, his large hand practically covering her entire face)
Kristoff: (He gave a heavy sigh) I see. So then we truly have no other option but to allow the Ancient Ones to fight them off
"Truthfully, Wiezen tires of fighting. He tires of being the savior, as well as being disobeyed when the time for obedience calls for it. There is much for Kelsa to learn about and from him, and much for him to learn from and about her." As they continued to the dragon's throat, Wiezelsa tipped her head at the hunter's question. "No. This winged reptilian is decreasing in size now as we speak, and by the time we reach it's stomach where what our search is for lies, that exit will be no longer available. It's bowels will assist you in your exit however."

~

"Well...I found my church." Lilith answered. "A-and that strange being appeared, and thee when I prayed for someone. And hopefully the Oni is doing well and as rethought her decisions. But I have also come to understand from reading the holy book that sometimes a lot of things take time, and have to be earned through faith and prayer."
last edited Больше года
Yeah, I knew it would come to this Больше года
Notice that she сказал(-а) "You" and not "Us" XD Больше года
Fuck that, it goes wherever! It will be such because I honestly just want everyone to be yelling at him as he crawls out of the dragon and just bail on the conversation XD Больше года
Enricho: ............. Tell me that you have a sense of humor like Essil! A really cruel sense of humor at that!
The merged Therian known now as Wiezelsa blinked blankly. "We do not have knowledge of obtaining the trait of humor at this moment. And with the importance of this situation, I would hope that your duty would come before humor."
"Yeah... hopefully she has..." The witch mumbled, her face darkening when she realized the oni wasn't dead. Helga finished doing two perfect dutch braids upon her sister's head, tying the ends with invisible hair ties. She levitated a soft blanket from one of the shelves, tucking in her sister like a mother would and placing a small kiss upon her forehead. "Now drink thine tea and rest. Thy needs to restore energy."

The witch stood up from her seat, heading to the kitchen to prepare dinner for all five children. As she did so, she watched the crystal ball where Weiss and his friend was located to make sure everything was alright. She decided to make a stew for her children.

"heeyy- whaa--" Flynn widened his eyes in disbelief. "H-Hey! Release her this instant!" He yelled, referring to Reinard and his hand on Ophelia.
Reinard: (He did so without question)
Ophelia: (She breathed in deeply, before punching Reinard hard in the stomach, no reaction coming from him) You idiotic brute! Don't ever grab me like that again!

Enricho: (He placed his head in his hand) This can't be happening! This just can't be happening!... Let's just get the fucking thing and get out! I don't want to be in this... general area another second
last edited Больше года
Lilith didn't really notice the darkening of Helga's expression and instead was now thinking about if Bonnus had come to her senses, and if she had, where she could be at this moment? She let her mind marinate within these thoughts as she was tucked in, though she wiggled and arm from underneath the blanket to use to grab for her tea, and a kiss was placed on her forehead. She finally took a long sip from her cup, closing her eyes to savor the taste of what she knew was lemon, which made her want to take a small gulp but the tea was too hot. So instead, she sat down her cup and grabbed a cookie to nibble off of for the time being.

~

"Is something the matter hunter? You seem to be unsettled by something? Is it fear bothering you? Rest assured, you do not need to be afraid." Wiezelsa says as she/it continues forward. "We will not let harm be brought to you."
They could just blow open a hole in it's stomach with that special being magic they have XD Больше года
Because imma bullshit my way out of not using magic so he has to go out the other end XD Больше года
For fucks sake, Enricho better get something out of this. Respect, a lot of money, Oss flashes her chest, SOMETHING! Больше года
Enricho: Physical, yes. But this will probably ruin me mentally for years to come. (Without another word, he made his way forward, finally reaching the belly of the dragon, hoping to find what he was looking for)
Helga dumped in the chopped cubes of carrot, zucchini, potato, celery and pepper in a large pot of boiling water. Instead of meat for protein, she decided to use beans since meat wasn't always her favorite. She sprinkled some salt and other seasonings for flavor, plopping in a bay leaf. To thicken the stew, she added oil and a special sauce. The mother wasn't quite sure what recipe she was following, rather she was doing everything based of instinct and what Wiezen had taught her about cooking overall. But by the scent of it, she was doing pretty well. "Will you stay for the night and be here tomorrow?" The witch asked her sister from the kitchen.

Flynn repeated Ophelia's words since he knew Reinard wouldn't follow anyone else's orders except his. "Yes... Do not lay a finger on her ever again. Thanks... I guess?"
Reinard: Understood
Kristoff: (He sat on the ground, his hands resting over his head, thoughts spiralling through his mind, as he sat in total silence)
There was silence from Lilith for a few seconds, and then a whole minute as she was nibbling on her cookies and snuggling under her blanket. Thinking. And then her ears perked some when she realized that Helga had spoken. "Yes, sister. If that is what thee desires then I will gladly stay the night and keep thee company here." She paused, her thoughts dawning down on her. "H-Helga....on the morrow...I think...I think I need to find the Oni.."

~

Reaching the belly of the dragon, there was an instant increase within its bodily temperature, the a settled flow of magma sloshing around. Wiezelsa placed her/it's hand on Enricho's shoulder to pull him to a stop, the light that emitted from her hand now fading away, for it was no longer needed. "There." Her/it's finger lifted and pointed far above the magma and lava rocks to something that glowed a fierce, molten orange still as if the dragon were still alive. "Have you brought something to contain it with?"
"Oh, good!" Helga exclaimed from a distance, stirring the stew smoothly and seeing the sauce thicken to her liking. "At least their aunt will be present for their birthday." The mother said, insinuating the special day for her triplets when the clock strike 12. Zealia, Jr., and Elijah were currently at the table, patiently waiting for their meal and licking their lips in anticipation. They were clueless as to what day was it even tomorrow. On the other hand, Jacob was sleeping on his chair, his nose twitching to the scent that emerged from the kitchen. "I baked the cake earlier today when they were still sleeping. Chocolate should be okay, no?" She was about to say something else until Lilith mentioned she would go search for the oni. "WAIT WHAT?!" She stopped stirring completely. "Why? You are in no condition. Give her a couple days, maybe weeks, maybe years, and then you can go."

"You okay?" Flynn asked Ophelia, not really sure what to say next since everything around them seemed... dead. Even Kristoff himself.
Enricho: (He looked at Wiezelsa when she mentioned containing it) I wasn't told I needed to contain it, so not really

Ophelia: No, of course I'm not!
Lilith furrowed her brows, poking the tips of her fingers against one another underneath her blanket while going deeper into thought. "I...I don't think that I can wait weeks...nor years. I.have to make for sure that she is doing well. A-and has warmth, and is where safety welcomes her. Where she can see the stars when she falls asleep...I don't feel as if she has returned to her kingdom." She sat herself up a little, wincing for a moment while grabbing for her tea and take a large sip, which turned into a gulp, and even when though it burned her throat, causing her to cough some hot ash. Though the tea did soothe it a slight bit more. She started to feel a bit anxious and reached for a cookie to shove into her mouth, only to find that she had eaten them all already.

~

"...Then how were you going to go about retrieving something an object powerful enough to dry an ocean and burn even within the arctic depths of a frozen sea?" Wiezelsa blinked at him, staring as she awaited and answer for a second or so. But then she turned back to the dragon fire. "We suppose We could be of assistance here as well then."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Look, I wasn't told the details of how I get the thing. I was barely told where I can even find these fucking things. I didn't know there was more to this than there already was!
"You were told to retrieve a dragon's FIRE from the pits of its belly. Did you expect it to a breeze of air or a sphere of warmth that you could cradle within your hands? There are many things that only require common sense to accomplish, and this, I'm afraid, is one of those things, Morgan."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: I thought getting inside the fucking dragon would be trouble enough! Can't you just use that warlock magic you have to levitate it until we do find something.... Or is there a catch there too?
"We no longer have access to the magic of that of a warlock. When will you realize that everything around you is not a "catch", but lessons that are indispensable knowledge for you to learn from. Opportunities to learn? So tell Us. Do you see Ossiana as just a "catch" as well? Perhaps your dimwitted, ignorant nature is the catch within other people's lives, have you ever looked it from that perspective?" She/it turned away from him and began to levitate from the ground, a grey energy spreading from the soles of her/it's bare clawed feet.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: No, of course not! Don't be stupid! She's the reason I'm going to these lengths. And goddammit, I would keep doing it if it means she can finally be happy again.
Helga came back to Lilith's side with extra cookies, stacking them neatly in the empty plate. "Very well, I shall allow thee to go. BUT, only with constant updates of where you are and how are you doing. Does that sound like a deal? Oh, also including a basket for goods from me."

"Oh.." Flynn mumbled. "Sorry..."
Ophelia: You don't have to apologize. It's just..... I thought I could protect this place, but.... Now I don't know. I can't protect anyone
"Yet you learn nothing for her sake. What is her favorite color? What does she like eat? What nightmares cause her to awake before you do every single time you both fell asleep together? Have you ever stopped to think for one second that your lack of understanding, though be it "adorable", may be just as well a hindrance? Even Wiezen has realized as much for himself. And in a many ways...he and Ossiana are just alike. Kelsa has knowledge of this much already." The Therian kicked the heel of her/it's foot at the air slightly, shifting towards the sphere of fierce boiling flames above the lake of molten magma below.

~

Lilith's eyes sparkled with joy when Helga said that she would allow her to go in her condition, and she nodded quickly. "A-and if I can't find her within the first nine hours of the day then I'll return in time to celebrate the very special occasion!" She paused for a moment. "A-and...may I ask of thee a potion for a my more...acceptable appearance as well?"
Enricho: I get it, I'm an idiot! I'm a great big fuck up! I fucking get it! You and everyone else tell me so! But someone had to be by her side, to let her know that not everyone thinks she's a fuck up! She doesn't deserve the kind of life that fate gave her! I can't expect to do everything, but for her sake, I'll do whatever it takes. I'm about to climb out of a dragon's asshole carrying a ball of molten magma, all this to fight an evil she-bitch that probably won't die, and that doesn't even include the multitude of other things that I need to collect which will be just as much a pain and degrading, but I'd do it again if it meant I'd see a genuine smile on her face!
last edited Больше года
“A potion, ehhhh?” Helga raised a brow. “Thought you were anti-magic and all.” She shrugged. “Alright, one appearance potion up.” She clapped her hands, and in an instant, an orange circular-shaped bottle appears in her palms. “You must promise that you will be here after the nine hours. I shall time thee, so don’t even try to cheat. Thy niece and nephews would not appreciate if their aunt do not attend such a special day.” Helga generously gave her sister the potion, returning to the kitchen to finish the stew.

"Don't say that. A princess can't protect every single being under it's reign. But, with help – she can protect them in the future. And that's what we're doing now." Flynn said, attempting a small smile.
Ophelia: (She looked up at Flynn, a look of disappointment on her face) Then why are you lying about help, when we clearly need it? Why are you saying that everyone is dead when we need as much help as we can get?!
"Well...well technically, I'm not using magic, thou are. I am just accepting a gift to use for a righteous cause. And this isn't magic, it is a remedy, just like medicines aren't magic either!" Lilith nodded to herself at this. This was acceptable. "I promise that I will, and that if I am to run into any troubles that will stop me from doing so then I will try and contact thee with all means that are not magic." She accepted the potion gratefully, scratching at her antlers for a moment as she watched her sister return to the kitchen. "...Thank you, Helga..."

~

"If you know that you are quite idiotic at times, why not attempt to fix it with knowledge the, Sir Morgan?" Wiezelsa glanced back at him, and though she/it didn't smile, her eyes gained a twinkle that it lacked before. "Know when to be the simpleton, and know when the simpleton is simply not enough to understand.." She/it gave another kick at the air, and this time there was a flash before the Therian was right in front of what was needed, a thin but durable barrier outlining her/it's body. She/it reached out towards the flames as if to carefully caress it into her/it's grasp until her/it's claws stabbed into the flames. "Climmatae Uflorae." The flames grew more fierce and seemed to start increasing, yet still remaining as it was until it was forced into condensing, growing more ferocious in nature. She/it seemed to have to tear it away from something, and when she/it finally freed it, she/it kept the radiant flames at bay, the surrounding space beginning to enclose. "The vastness of the beast's abdomen is beginning to decrease now as we speak and at a alarmingly quickened rate without its natural state of equilibrium."
last edited Больше года
Ты know, the еще I realise how much of a dimwitted monster fighter Enricho is, I suddenly realise he's just Ash from Evil Dead. So that just made everything better XD Больше года
Enricho: Oh great! So I guess we only have one way out of here, right? (He gave an exhausted sigh, the mere thought of their exit making him both disgusted and ashamed of what he's going to do) Alright, well.... lead the way