Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11851-11900 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Li just stared at the steps that led up to the cottage's door, her eyes then shifting to the open door. Her eyes narrowed at everyone that went passed her, and blotches of green splashed across her wrists before fading back down into her skin. She tried contacting her Mistress, but it only seemed as if she were attempting to speak to...nothing.

And then she began to step away from the cottage, one small step at a time. She turned around and started in the opposite direction in which it sat, heading back towards the portal.

~

"She will return to her roots." Wiezelsa answered. "Meaning, she will return to the self before the curse after its bonds are broken. Drastic changes are to be expected as well as potential faults in memory. We had a small glimpse at the relic that was said to have caused this condition onto her, and We noticed that it is of Barbaric origins. And if she was able to wield the relic, she herself is of the same origin. We would have to speak to Essil for more information on the matter."

"Yes, I can't WAIT until that times comes." Francis muttered loudly.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (The thought of her possibly changing in her mind was enough to worry him) But.... there's a chance that... she'll be herself, right? That she'll remember who she is, who we are, and that she is going to be a mother, right? Don't tell me that there's a chance she'll forget. Just tell me, even if there is a small chance, that she could keep those thoughts. Because, after all, I need this bit of hope. (He continued to ignore Francis)
last edited Больше года
"Ha! You a father? Ha-HAHAHA! To what exactly? I hope it to be an already dead child, because I fear for it's life it were to be born into the clutches of the likes of you already." Francis commented.

Wiezelsa only responded to Enricho. "We will only be truthful with you. There is a chance for both two be an answer. She may forget everything. She may only have partial loss in memory that would gradually, but very slowly return. There are many things to factor in."

"Like what sort of woman would even dare lay with a queer mongrel? I find that an interesting factor." Francis commented again. "No wonder she would probably rather forget. The mistake whoever this poor woman made was perhaps to much to bare. Ever think of that?"
last edited Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
And Ты say why I hate Francis. Oh, ha ha, I really hope we get to toss this fucker off a cliff, there is nothing redeeming about him Больше года
Ты сказал(-а) he has to live, not stick around. No one likes a whiner, especially if the whiner is a huge dick about it Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
He's not even whining yet though XD I could make that happen if you'd like. Больше года
Enricho: (He continued to follow Wiezelsa, yet each time Francis spoke, he was ready to consider killing him himself) Regardless of what the outcome is, I can't think of it ending in the worst possible way. I have to keep hope with me at all times. I need to have hope that she will know who she is, who I am, and what she is going to be. I need to have hope that this will all end and she will finally live a happy life. Because that little bit of hope is what is pushing me forward right now
Well, COLA, I had a whole bunch of ways to talk about why Ты ignore the other RP, but it's good to know Ты finally noticed it. I'll just wait until Далее week when I get burnt out on this RP again XD Больше года
Until Wind decides to have some false deity god thing not help with that at all. Go figure XD Больше года
And yeah, at another point... A week later XD Больше года
"Oh that fairly priceless!" Francis laughed. "I hope she forgets! By gods I know she needs to. With the likes of either of you the only thing she's bound to be is DEAD." He said bitterly, yelping when his arm was twisted behind his back. "Oh, I like it rough. I take it that you do to?" He said sarcastically, wincing.

Wiezelsa let out a sigh as she spoke to Enricho. "We understand."

"Sure you do." Francis sneered. "Seems that the only thing that either of you, Ms. Jackal and Mr. Jack's Ass, are capable of understanding is--oh, wait, I forgot. NOTHING. A bunch of loonies if you'd ask me."
Enricho: (He continued to walk forward, his patience growing thinner and thinner by the minute, the thought of smashing his teeth in to shut him up becoming more and more pleasant)
The differences between who Wiezelsa was and who they were when they were seperate, Wiezen and Kelsa, began to become more distinguished. Kelsa would have smote the blabbering alchemist, and Wiezen probably would have killed him by now.
But they were patient, Wiezelsa. In their own ways at least. Ways that were more than distinguishable from the two they were created from. As they headed up the mountainside, they came to a stop when they reached the halfway mark.

"Oh what now? Finally find out that--"

"Silence." Wiezelsa clasped their hand over his mouth tightly, their eyes slowly studying the area. "We are not alone here. Something is watching."
Enricho: Another asshole? Wiezelsa, I don't think I can handle brining more loudmouths with us. Of course, if it's a monster, at least we have something to keep it distracted while we escape (His eyes were on Francis as he spoke)
Francis glared at Enricho, managing to pull his face away from Wiezelsa's grasp. Or rather, was allowed to. "Yes, maybe your unborn fetus child would do just perfectly along with your slut!"

"I said, silence." Wiezelsa said to them more sternly than before, their eyes narrowing. Their ears lifted into a perk as they listened to the calling of the surroundings.
Enricho: (He remained silent, knowing that he had to remain calm, and he waited until Wiezelsa could hear the noise)
Больше года cosmic_fusions said…
Helga immediately closed the portal when she saw her sister trying to go back in. She allowed Ophelia to go visit her brother on her own while she stayed behind to aid her sister. "Lilith? What is the matter?"

Meanwhile, the triplets stared at the many strangers that entered their home, pausing their playtime with their toys. Jacob's nose twitched to the sound of many footsteps, peeking his head out of the crib, only to come in contact with his sister.
Ophelia: (She looked down at her young infant brother, her heart almost stopping at the mere sight of him) H-Hello, Oswald. H..... how are you?
Oswald's ears seem to twitch some when he heard the familiar voice, looking around until he made eye contact with Ophelia. He had gotten noticeably more fat in the hands of the witch which was a good sign. The little prince processed her words before he answered what he could, which were a bunch of mumbling gurgles as he reached out to her with his stubby short arms.
Ophelia: (She looked down at Oswald, her eyes unable to be taken off of him. She placed her hands around him and slowly lifted him out of his crib, looking at him, still in total shock)
Reinard: (He looked at the doorway and without another word, sat on the ground outside the cottage)
The human baby crawled up Ophelia's arms, snuggling where he felt most comfortable. He nuzzled his sister's cheek before releasing a squeaky yawn. Oswlad raised his index and thub to his toothless mouth, sucking on them lightly for entertainment.
Ophelia: (She looked down at Oswald, unable to take her eyes off of him. She merely stood perfectly still, slowly rocking her arms to keep him calmed)
"Nothing." Li answered through clenched teeth, her voice filled with bitterness as she stared at where the portal had been. She turned around to face Helga, the agitation in her expression quite clear. Spots of green were pressed into her skin along her collarbone, a sort of dim glow coming from them. "What do thou want, Helga?"

~

Wiezelsa was still for a few seconds or so. "The cry of a newborn..." They said, furrowing their brows.

"What? I didn't hear anything. How is that possible?! Griffin's hadn't been here for over a year! And it isn't even the season for a newborn to be in existence!" Francis said with a flail of his arms.

"...Exactly." Wiezelsa said with a nod.

"Wait..what?" Francis was taken aback at the fact that the being actually agreed with him. "Well...good. At least you seem to have some common sense about--waiiit. Are you...suggesting.." He paused for a moment before trying to immediately make a run for it. But he was nowhere near fast enough.

Wiezenelsa had grabbed him by the back of his neck before he could get even a foot away from them, and continued to drag him along. "We sense corruptibility towards the peak. Stay close and be wary."

"As if someone would want to be anywhere near the likes of either of you." Francis mumbled.
Enricho: You brought this on yourself when you nearly blew us up. Now shut up already (He remained silent, allowing Wiezelsa to lead the way)
"I'd like my sister please." Helga paused for a moment, cutting the distance between them as she got near. "I thought thou said thee wouldn't use magic anymore. Thy hair is back to normal as well as thine eyes. What happened, dear sister?"

Oswlad mumbled something as Ophelia began to rock him, his head resting on her chest until he closed his droopy eyes. He fought against sleep for a while, before blinking repeatedly and failing to stay away in her arms.
Ophelia: (As she looks down at the sleeping Oswald, she gently puts the child back down into the crib, allowing it to sleep)
"Where is she? My Mistress? I must speak with her immediate--on second thought...I would rather not. I am not Lilith. I am Li, the name she had chosen to give me when she vowed to no longer use magic." Li stared at Helga for a moment. "I no not of what has happened. What doth thou mean my hair and eyes are back to normal?"

~

"And you brought that on yourself when you decided to stick your noses where they didn't belong. However I know now that yours must have been up your arse for some time, and you probably couldn't help yourself." Francis shot back. "Now YOU shut up."

"Both of you be quiet." Wiezelsa said calmly as they were making their way higher and towards the mountain's peak.
I fucking despise this guy so much Больше года
Yeah, the world fucking sucks and they both know it. Might as well get drunk and sign together to not feel better, but just feel less worse Больше года
Exactly. Больше года
Enricho: (He followed behind Wiezelsa, each new word coming out of Francis' mouth irritating him now)
"Your mistress?" Her eyes widened in realization, a small gasp escaping her lips as she took a step back. "Oh my..." The witch began to circle around Li, inspecting every inch of her. "How is this possible?" She asked herself, observing the blotches of green. "Your mistress... No longer holds magic within her being. She is now human. Her hair lacks antlers and her eyes lack the glow of emerald. She is weaker and more vulnerable... but you... You still exist as her clone. You still have magic. Perhaps... too much..."

As soon as Oswald was put down, his eyes shot open. He began to sniffle until it turned into loud and rather long cries to be picked up again, his arms flailing out the crib.
Ophelia: (She gave a sudden jump, nearly screaming from the surprise) W-What! What is it! Don't scream like that unless it's an emergency!
Francis mumbled to himself about the situation that he was in at the moment, his eyes narrowing at both of the individuals that he accompanied. "...bunch of insignificant cralls..."

~

"No longer...holds magic? What do thou mean she no longer holds magic?! What did she do?! Why is she human--HOW if I'm still here!?" Li yelled, one of the trees near them split down the middle. "I can bleed and feel it, and I have this weird thumping in my chest and it's...it's WEIRD!" She paused for a moment. "So..so Flynn was right then? She abandoned me and just...left me here!?" A blotch of green splashed onto her forehead. She was starting to anger. "I don't want to be stuck around these insufferably ignorant and unappreciative, lost, bastards!" Her eyes became slits.
Enricho: (He hesitated to shut him up, be it by yelling or by punching him, and remained silent so Wiezelsa could listen)
Oswald hushed a little when Ophelia spoke, his soul relaxing at the sound of his sister's voice. But as soon as she stopped, he began to cry again and this time even louder, kicking his sheets off of him.

"Sister!" Helga shrieked, her gentle hands placing themselves on her shoulders to calm her. "Thine mistress did not abandon thee, so stop that nonsense. Her magic was stripped away by a Therian or else she would have died since she refuses to use it and that magic within was consuming her alive. That thumping is thine heart. You are your own person now."
Wait, does this count as Helga's sister? Does this mean Helga has two sisters? Oh man, this is exactly what this convoluted RP needed! еще confusion XD Больше года
Hey, COLA, if we're gonna Emma one kid, why not Emma the rest of the lil' tykes XD Больше года
cosmic_fusions commented…
im so tired Больше года
Ophelia: Okay, okay. Please stop (She picked him up again, this time, not putting him back down, as she looked at him) I swear, you're such a...... a big baby, Oswald! That's no way for a prince of the kingdom to behave.... Or.... that's not a way for the king to behave
As soon as Ophelia picked him up again, his crying slowly died out and shifted to laughter. Squeaky giggles that filled the room also filled his sister's ears. He crawled up like he did before to get himself comfortable, snuggling against her armor once more.
Ophelia: (She gave a heavy sigh) You sure are an odd one, Oswald. I guess it only makes sense, you did come from a family of royalty to a witch's cottage. It's funny how things work out
Li began to calm down a little, the black static that had began to buzz around her antlers now cooling into a fade. "Why didn't she just...use her magic..." The green darkened in the spots that the blotches had already appeared, her ears lowering into a droop. "And now she's a...a human. And I..am a person." And then she began to become angry again. She smacked Helga's hands away from her shoulders, turning away. "One that has no place here." She began to cast a transportation spell. "I'll show her..I'll show all of thee what it is to make a fool of me again!"

~

While they were nearing the peak, Wiezelsa held their hand up for Enricho to come to a stop, pushing Francis aside while they kept on her way. "That is not a griffon." They spoke at last. "I can hear this mountain crying in agony."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (At the mention of that, he had to speak up) W-Wait, you're saying that the mountain is alive? I don't exactly follow
"--whaat? Li! Li wait!" The witch rushed to her sister's clone, slapping her hand for the aura to fade away. She interrupted her spell. "Thou cannot leave! And thou certainly will not harm thine human mistress. Rethink thine decision, sister. Think about how you are your own person now and how careful thou must be."

Oswald attempted to repeat a word her found interesting drift from his sister's lips. "fu..nn..y.." He mumbled, a little drool seeping from his small lips. He readjusted his position on his sister before yawning again.
"Yes, the mountain is alive, as is everything around you. The trees, the grass, the winds. Nature is lively, just not in the aspect that you are thinking of." Wiezelsa said as she continued towards the peak. "Stay here. I will return shortly."

"Oh great, so you're leaving me here with the abomination bum now!?" Francis let out a long groan.

~

Li slowly turned her head towards Helga. "Ask a human, I'm as careless as one can be. I'm going to be selfish. I'm going to be carefree. And I'm going to the one person that will help me be so." She could already hear that voice giggling inside of her head. "Maybe Macross was right--about many things. Especially about those needy, hypocritical, humans."
last edited Больше года
Oh no.... Oooooooh nooooo XD Больше года
Let Flynn and Franziska take the worst. Enricho and Helga are tired XD Больше года
Wiezen's tired too XD No rest for anyone. Больше года
Ophelia: D-Dearest brother, are you able to speak? To think that only a few months ago, you-..... (She remembered that only a few months ago, his body was completely destroyed, his soul trapped in that of a horrid doll, and the thoughts were enough to cause her to breakdown finally. She held Oswald in her arms as she fell to her knees, as she started to cry loudly, unable to stop, as she held her infant brother close to her)

Enricho: Shut up and wait, dammit (He crossed his arms and waited patiently for Wiezelsa to return, thinking about how, if he really wanted to, he could kill Francis right now. But the thought of the constant yelling he'd get from Wiezelsa made him immediately retract those thoughts)
last edited Больше года
Wiezen Jr. and Zealia simply stared at the crying princess, holding their stuffed animals closely. They looked at one another in confusion as to why such a old woman was making so much noise.

"What an old baby." Jr. said in a straightforward tone, licking the remaining whip cream from his hand. Meanwhile, Oswald had covered his ears when his sister began crying, jumping a little when she threw herself on her knees. He blinked up in perplexity at his sister, mumbling loudly to quiet her down.

Li was suddenly slapped across her face, every inch of pain being felt in her new body. "Li Quartz! Enough of this! Your words are ridiculous, and even mentioning her name is an insult. Thou shall not leave to find her." Roots sprouted from the ground and quickly coiled around Li's legs to seal her down. "Don't make me do this."
And now Ophelia joins Wiezen and Enricho in their little group XD Больше года
Ophelia: (She did what she could to silence her crying, unable to deal with the thought of Oswald's horrid suffering when he was younger) I-I'm sorry, dear brother. It's just........ I'm terribly sorry (She kept silent, and she continued to rock Oswald slowly in her arms)
Reinard: (As he continued to sit outside the door, unable to fit through the cottage door, he kept his head down, his crucifix placed on the ground next to him, yet he could clearly hear the conversation between Lilith and Helga. He just lacked the will to care)
last edited Больше года
Oswald was confused as to why his sister was apologizing to him and crying. He tried to soothe her by nuzzling against her chest. In the end, he ended up tugging on her finger and gave her a mumble saying everything was okay. He suddenly jumped up to coil his small arms around Ophelia's neck, failing to do so and falling on the ground. But he didn't cry. Instead, he struggled in getting up, but eventually his legs began to wobble until finally... he stood on his own two short legs, clapping as he did so.
Ophelia: (She looked at Oswald, her eyes lighting up) O-Oswald. Y.... You're walking. My, and to think I was only holding you moments ago. Oh, you.... you really are growing, aren't you?
Li was silent as she was smacked across the face. Her head turned slowly back to Helga, half of her face now covered in green. The bark along the branches of the trees started to peel back like a potato being skinned, The slits within her eyes became narrower, almost as if they were only pins. "Exta...forte..." She began to speak. "Omla dramon daemona." Spots of grass around her started to shrivel and die. Her pupils radiated, her slits becoming a dark spot within them. "Thou will not keep me here, and I will do as I please. And if thou ever lay thy filthy fingers upon me again, thou will regret it." The vines that held her legs to the ground started to shrivel and died along with the grass beneath her feet.

~

"Or perhaps not." Francis started up towards the peak after Wiezelsa, opening his grimoire right then and there. He began to read over something while doing so.
last edited Больше года
So I guess this means that every criticism that this clone had toward Ophelia mean nothing now, right XD Больше года
I can't even disagree with that one XD Больше года
Enricho will never get to kill Macross soon enough Больше года
Enricho: (He was ready to retort, but as he was finally silent, reading his book, he didn't dare give him a reason to continue his reading. He just waited in silence for Wiezelsa to return)
Before Oswald could make a next step forward, he fell flat on his face. Surprisingly he didn't cry. He just lifted his small head and burped.

"I don't care what you do to me." Helga said, gripping Li's wrist again despite what she said. "You are choosing the wrong path. You are siding with the enemy." Her remaining hand gripped the clone's other wrist. The witch's eyes became pupils as well before she shoved Li against a tree, forcing her mouth open. Helga opened hers as well, chanting a spell in which Li's aura of magic transferred into hers. She was stealing the clone's magic.
Ophelia: (This time, Ophelia picked Oswald back up) We'll teach you to walk in due time, dearest brother
Li inhaled deeply as her magic was being stole, but then pulled her head back and slammed her forehead into the witch's mouth, forcing her to release her. "Thou..dare...to try and take from me?" The green began to spread over her body more quickly as she became furious. Dark clouds rolled into the sky, and her antlers began to vibrate heavily with magic. There was a flicker, and a bolt of lightning struck her antlers, a spear of lightning forming into her hands in a familiar fashion. Something Wiezen had used once before. The lightning vibrated violently in her grasp, and her eyes shifted towards the cottage before moving back to Helga. Her eyes said it all. She didn't want to do it. But if she was pushed any further she would, out of anger alone. There were still a few spots that the wicked of the green hadn't spread to completely, but with the intentions that had ran through her mind, the green spread to the corners of her eyes.
"Don't make me do this." She repeated Helga's words back to her mockingly. But she meant them. "Back off."

~

Francis went halfway to where he had seen Wiezelsa heading and came to a dead sight, looking up from his book and out into the distance, squinting. 'What in the brown blazes of a dragon's ass...."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He gave a heavy sigh, turning to him, not looking towards where he was) Oh, what now. If it's another complaint, will you cram it?
Gonna be gone for a bit. Same as last time. Either don't flood this RP или flood the other one. I expect nothing and await to find even less Больше года
Do what Enricho сказал(-а) and cram it XD Больше года
I was right to wait for less XD Больше года
Helga fell on her rump when Lilith's clone bumped her head against her mouth. The witch wiped a drop of blood off her lips, slowly getting back up. "You wouldn't do it." The single thought of her sister even thinking about doing so angered her. "I'm sorry, sister." Lilith felt the sudden presence of a clone behind her. But before she could react ––

Shhrrrnnggg

Both of the clone's antlers were sliced off by the crystal sword Helga's clone held. The sword sizzled, though it was much stronger than one expected. A forcefield was already placed upon the cottage as well. But Helga didn't just stop there. When her antlers were chopped off, she hit her rather hard behind her skull with the handle of the sword. "Enough! Surrender at once, sister!"
last edited Больше года
Enricho heard nothing afterwards. Francis didn't even give any answer, instead in the next moment, he went flying passed Enricho and was running back down the mountain side.

~

Li fell to the ground from the strike, the insides of her head rattling for a moment. As she was in the middle of lifting herself up she paused, spotting her antlers on the ground. Anger boiled through her veins.. She stood back to her feet, taking her antlers into her hands. "You....you...." Her eyes went to Helga, her vision blurred for a moment before focusing solely on her. And she began to move forward. The green blotched over her skin completely. And then she stopped, her severed antler being gripped tighter and tighter within her grasp. "I...loathe you." She snarled
last edited Больше года
I think maybe cutting off the antlers was a bit much XD Больше года
Oh wait, I forgot about Enricho XD Больше года
cosmic_fusions commented…
no, i'm tired of all COLA's characters going Эмо Больше года
"I know." Helga said, taking a step forward to cut the distance between them. "And I'm sorry. But I won't let you do this. You must stop now and control yourself." The witch stomped her foot on the ground, a large chunk of earth raising and sending Lilith backwards. "Please." She walked towards her and offered a hand to help her get up. "Put this aside. And surrender."
last edited Больше года
Li's grip on the antlers only tightened, the thin slit now starting to fade. "I...LOATHE you." She repeated, the utter hatred now present in her voice as stood back to her feet on her own. Suddenly, she stabbed the ends of the antlers through the sides of her forehead. Blood trickled down her face, and her pupils disappeared instantly. A wild force of magic began to crush the trees of the forest into the ground all at once, forcing them into their stumps and deeper down through the ground.

Li's hands dropped to her sides in a hang, and silence so void of sound filled the atmosphere that it was almost deafening. She didn't move. The green spread across the antlers that were stabbed into the sides of her head and began to her head in a warping manner. The barrier around the cottage suddenly began to perish.

last edited Больше года
"Don't you dare!" Helga shrieked, taking a step back when the barrier around the cottage shattered. She knelt into a fighting position, a purple aura glowing within her hands. "Sister, stop this!"

Meanwhile, back inside the cottage, a portal split open in the middle of the living room, a single clone of Helga beside it. The clone ordered everyone to get inside, rushing to the children and throwing them into the spiraling portal. "Move, move MOVE!!!"

Flynn didn't understand what was going on, but if he was told to go through a forcefield, he would. He grabbed Ophelia's hand who carried Jacob, pushing her in first before leading Kristoff and Reinard through. And once everyone was through, he himself jumped into the portal – it automatically shutting and leaving no one in the cottage.