Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12151-12200 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"...May I ask you something?"

There were three slow blinks, very slow blinks, seconds seeming to stretch into an eternity. "..Yes."

"Do you...do you seek solace in death?"

There was more silence, and then an answer. "I don't know. Death seems to be living...until you've died. Many...many...many times. Living...is more horrid...painful...scarring, than death. Until death is seen by eyes that should not witness such a thing. I do not seek solace in death...I seek death in life."

"But...aren't you happy?"

"...It's all of the perspective of what happiness means to you."

"Your family. Your wife...your children, your friends. You were doing so much better, what happened?"

"I've grown tired...tired of myself. Tired of the man labeled as Wiezen. Exhausted of my name being called every corner I turn. Tired of being the one...the one..."

"The...one?"

"The one who's relied upon. The one who has to be responsible for taking care of everything. The one who looks to never do anything through the eyes of people...of vermin...but does everything."

"Everything? Helga cares for your children, you're barel--"

"I keep them alive. I do what I can to make sure they are able to breathe to see another day. I risk my life. No matter how badly I want to see them, I put their wants first. And the wants of Helga. And the wants of other people. Is..that not enough? Of course not...because everyone always wants more. More..more..more. I can never stay. Can never work. Can never relax and play with my children. Can never...get a break."

"......"

"And all this time...out of everything that I've seen...that I've done from the bottom of my heart and from the top of my soul...breaking my body. No one...ever truly asks me for what I want. What I need. I lose everything...my home...people. My life. My purpose. My joy. My honor. My dignity. My pride. My lust. My happiness. I've put myself in the shoes of others...to understand them. To help them. And they burn their bridges on me and dance upon the ashes. I offer my hand, and they bite off my fingers. I attempt to stomp out the evils that spread wildly to ensure their safety, and they nail my feet. I speak on behalves to stick up for people and they split my tongue. I am...lost."

"...Wiezen...what do you want? What do you need?"

Silence filled the pitch black within the garden around them, the trees swaying against the nothingness that they were surrounded by.

"..Peace. Laughter. Helga. My children. Understanding. Authentic understanding. To walk by someones side and not have to lead, nor to follow. To help, but not to be burdened. To...not have everything fold and crumble before my eyes like they always do. To not have to deal with that, face that again. And again. And again. To not be this...person. To be able to heal."

"...To be helped. You've never been helped. Just twisted into thinking that you were. Mind washed into thinking that willing to help others meant that you were helping yourself, even when you tear yourself apart just to do so. Thinking that having responsibility would cure you, help you ease your mind or distract it from this. But the more you've done so...the more things are asked from you. Asked of you. And no matter how hard you try to refuse, guilt eventually eats you alive inside and you cave in. Even with Weiss. You've still been keeping an eye on him from a distance. You can never say no without wanting to say yes. And because of this, you've never been able to realize that you are not responsible for the decisions of other people. Their lives. That you have the power to let things be, and refuse to lend yourself to others. You've never wanted to do things for yourself, only for the sake of other people. Other things. The way you've thought: If I do this, then that person will be satisfied.
It is not your place to make everyone happy, you cannot do so. That happiness you've always tried to bring is supposed to be a luxury only to certain people. You cannot be a savior for everyone, Wiezen. No matter how badly you want to be, or how hard you try. Instead...focusing on what's right in front of you, on yourself for once in your life should be a priority to bring the extensions of yourself out of peril. You've said that you seek death in life, but never have you attempted to reap your own life.
For once...be selfish. Do things for yourself. Love the people that love you. Love yourself."
--

Wiezelsa's eyes flickered open, irises and pupils now flourishing with life and a bright aura, and a breath escaped their lips as they set in their form of meditation, floating about four feet above the ground gracefully. The cycle of self had been completed. At that moment, three of the four cycle were now just upon completion. And there now only one was left. They looked at their hands, still feeling a numbness inside of them where their emotions were suppose to dwell, barely any bits and fragments of them there. It was time for them to be on their way.

~

Ossiana stared into the eyes of her lover, the kiss that had been delivered to her lips bringing a weak half smile to her face. Bags of exhaustion layered under her eyes, her hair wild and unkempt in a manner that made it look as if it has not been tended to or washed in weeks. Her skin was a pasty pale. She tried to reach up to touch his face, to feel more of him--to know that he was something that was really there in front of her to be her crutch. But she could feel the affects of her broken mind and body taking its tole, rendering her to weak to even do that.

Her ears lowered, and the arm of aura suddenly just fell down from his back, swaying back and forth as it hung at her side. The aura dispersed, and where her arm was missing began to bleed, her injuries no longer being delayed.
last edited Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Hey, it's the only person Helga actually cares about XD Больше года
Also, nice college essay Ты wrote here, COLA XD Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
It's not long enough to be an essay yet XP Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He slowly pulled away, looking into her eyes, before his eyes looked down at her arm, her wounds starting to bleed again. Without hesitation, he lifted her off the ground, carrying her in his arms) Oss, I'm going to get you healed up. That plant man, Essil, I know he may look like a monster, and he is kind of a rude person, but he will heal you. Just trust me, okay, he will patch you up and you'll feel better soon. Just take my word for it, alright (He looked at her, desperately wanting her to trust him, as he already started to make his way back to Essil as quickly as possible, doing what he could to stop the bleeding)
As Enricho was speaking, Ossiana had started to zone out from the world around her. No, the moment he pulled away and looked at her, she was no longer on the same page as he was. And when he had started talking, she could only see his lips moving, and felt like she was getting further and further away. Her world rotated sideways, and darkness began to eat away her vision in blurs. She was too tired to fight it. Too gone to hear the words that were coming from his lips. She wanted to give up. Give everything up and drift away. And for a moment, she found herself somewhere else. Somewhere far away from where she was in Enricho's arms.
---
It was like a garden that grew from the sands beneath her feet along with trees surrounded her, but it was within an eternal darkness. A soothing pitch of black. And for a moment, she was alone. Was she...dreaming? Has she fainted and fell unconscious? Where was she? And then...she saw someone. Someone that looked...unhappy. And it took her a moment before realizing that...the person that she saw was....Wiezen? And she saw Kelsa too, but she was so much further away, but much more aware that she was there. And the guardian gave her a nod.
He looked...sad. No, not sad. She had begun to walk to him, and the closer she got, the more she saw that his eyes seemed to be...dazed. Like he was there, but not. And then she felt things that hit her like a punch and a stab. Dread, despair. Hopelessness. Like...he wanted to die. He felt what she did, and she felt what he did. They...understood. They felt the exact same thing, in each and every way.
And strangely...those feelings felt...peaceful, yet unwanted. She didn't speak at first, but rather went to where she could stand in front of him. He was taller than herself, so of course she had to look up. And then she opened her mouth, and spoke. "...May I ask you something?" Something that she needed to understand. She needed to know. Because she was feeling it too. And she awaited an answer for what felt like a fraction of forever.

"...Yes..."

"Do you...do you seek solace in death?"
Enricho: (He ran back to where Essil was, shouting to get his attention) Essil! Essil, I need medical treatment right away (He rushed towards his location, hoping that he was near, as he tried to keep Ossiana from bleeding. Before he looked down to talk to her again, he could see that she was no longer awake, and the sight of it forced him to move faster, and make his way toward Essil)
Ossiana's body became limp in Enricho's arms while the hunter rushed to find help for her. And very faintly...like a whisper within a quiet storm, or a hurricane trapped outside of a vacuum, she could hear his voice. But she was far too gone to continue doing so.

And the hunter called out for Essil, he would find that the beyond ancient druid was no longer there. He had left long beforehand to gather the ingredients that he needed to add to the weapon himself.
Oh, of course he fucking left! XD Больше года
What? He's helping Enricho make his weapon. XD At least Enricho doesn't have to worry about gathering ingredients now. Больше года
Yeah, but now he's got a dying bug girl! Больше года
Jeez, Macross isn't even there yet, it's just a dying Ossiana. Sheesh. Больше года
Enricho: (He looked around in a sort of panic, calling out his name continuously, yet to no avail) Essil, you son of a bitch! Where are you!? (He looked down at Ossiana, seeing that she was still in agony, he did whatever he could to help her himself. He gently sat her down and started to look through his supplies, hoping that there would be something that he could use, but to no avail. He kept pressure on her wound in order to stop the bleeding as best as he could) Oss, please, stay with me. You'll get help, I promise
Ossiana gave no response, her arm not being the only wound that she had that had began to bleed. The hole that was left in her shoulder from Essil's weapon had began to bleed also, as well as the leg that she herself had been ready to hack to pieces when she had been trying to tear Essil apart before Enricho had arrived back at the burrow. Blood began to pour out and soak the dirt. Her glowing stomach began to dim, the heat starting to die out. And suddenly, the armor that protected started to crack.
What is this!? Kill every character and make all my characters feel like shit day!? Больше года
Enricho: (As he saw that Ossiana was starting to bleed out more, he started to silently panic, staring at her open wounds) No, no, no! Oss, Oss, please, stay with me (He went through the bag as fast as he could, not being able to find anything of use. He threw the bag to the side in anger) Dammit! Goddammit! Oss, please, you can't die! I can't lose you again! I can't be separated from you again. I promised that you would live a life of happiness. I promised that you would get to experience the joys of being a mother. Don't let my promise be nothing but an empty lie, Oss. Please (He looked at her, as her wounds continued to drip with blood. He did everything he could to fight back his sadness, biting his lip to the point of bleeding, clutching his fists tightly, grinding them to the point of being sore, feeling weaker and more pathetic than ever before. He was unable to do anything)
The armored skin over Ossiana's stomach cracked more, and continued to do so until it split down the middle, the skin over her stomach soft as it split open along with the armor. Her grip would have tightened exponentially on the relics handle, but she was too weak for her unconscious state to do so. A warm steam drifting from within to reveal...a large, fetus sized fleshy link surrounded by an odd looking, strangely luke warm magma.

The magma started to ooze away, and within the fleshy egg could be seen a infant curled in a ball, it's thumb within it's mouth and a small scorpion tail ranging from its back, the stinger curled and secure.
last edited Больше года
Sorry, egg is too big Больше года
Egg is no longer too big. Больше года
Having your belly split/peel open doesn't sound less painful XD But we'll go with that. Больше года
Enricho: (As he was on the brink of tears once again, he stopped once the large fleshy egg came from her stomach. He looked down at it, seeing the child within. His eyes were locked on her, as well as her scorpion tail. He knew exactly who this was) O-Oasis? (He didn't touch her, knowing that the magma was going to substance around it would be too hot. But his attention returned to Ossiana) Oss, are you okay? Please, please be okay!
There came no response from Ossiana, her body as still and limp and motionless as it was. But still, she didn't let go of the relic. If anything, it seemed that it would follow her to her death.

Meanwhile, the baby within the egg had an umbilical chord that was attached to the inside of the fleshy egg. It continued to suck its thumb, oblivious to anything going on around it. The egg itself seemed to radiate a warmth that was almost identical to the body heat that Ossiana usually had. But then the egg tipped over to the right as a piece of the outside armor skin of Ossiana's belly became fragile and broke off.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He looked at Ossiana, his thoughts being the worst as he looked at her, and finally, he wasn't able to hold back any longer. Tears came down his eyes, as he placed his hands on her cheek) Ossiana, please. Please, you can't. You can't die! You need to live. You have to! (He kept his hands on her cheek, his head hung low, as for the first time, he was unable to hold it back any longer, and cried, as he held Ossiana's limp body closer to him. He kept a hold of her for what felt like minutes, before pulling away and turning to Oasis, as she continued to lie inside her egg. He gently, with as much care as he could, picked up the egg and looked at it, as tears continued to roll down her face) Oasis.... You have no idea how long I... How long we've been waiting to see you
last edited Больше года
cosmic_fusions commented…
yeah, neglect the baby too hypocrite prick Больше года
He's not going to neglect it, goddammit XD Больше года
Oasis seemed to shift within her egg, seemingly trying to snuggle closer to the hands that held her.

As the hunter shed his tears, a shadow began to cut into the space that they occupied silently, a figure forming. And out came a voice. "Oh how delightful this is to see~" A link with salmon colored hair phased into existence, the upper section of his body covered in dark hellish armor, the feet of his grieves already covered in specs of blood that he had stepped in on the way there. Horned skulls with gleaming red sockets were scattered across his attire, and a dark velvet cape that was shaped into tears at its end hung down to his ankles. The only thing that wasn't covered by armor was the grinning mouth that stretched across his stomach area, more blood stained around it's thin lips. "What a sight to behold, a man broken to his wits end over the body of a cursed sack of flesh and a flesh sack. This sorrow, this beautiful, beautiful scenery, oh~! How...poetically delicious it is." His dimly glowing crimson pink eyes shifted to the child within the egg, and then to Enricho.
His stomach mouth licked it's lips.
"Her majesty will be...pleased. I'm sure the fetus there will make quite the appetizing snack for her. However, I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I took a...small bite"
last edited Больше года
Oh joy, we truly have reached the lowest point of everyone's morale in this RP, huh? Больше года
Don't worry. I got this XD Больше года
In due time. And hey, my not yets tend to be very much worth it XD Больше года
Enricho: (He held Oasis tightly in his arms, making sure to be careful as he looked at him) W-Who the hell are you (Enricho knew that he was unable to fight. He had no weapons, no backup plan, no allies. He was completely backed into a corner, unable to do anything else other than stall for time, in the hopes that someone, anyone, would come and help him. Enricho didn't know what was going on. Everything had taken a turn for the worse. He held Oasis in his hands as he looked at the man) Nevermind, forget I said anything. I don't care who you are. But I know who sent you. And I know what she wants. And you can forget it. There's not a chance in hell I'm letting you take her away from me. You're gonna have to kill me for that to happen
last edited Больше года
ahahah enricho Ты gon die today Больше года
Don't worry, he's already dead inside Больше года
"Oh, but you see, that is exactly what I plan on doing, hunter. Killing you, and taking what you hold in your hands. But not before I see how far I can break you, and break each finger away from that fetus and devour it in front of you. Next will become the disposable there on the ground," He nodded towards Ossiana's body. "But where are my table manners, introductions! I am the fourth Champion, Randriques Simon(Ron-dreek-es See-mon). I know who you are. I know quite a bit about you. But for the sake of formality, relay your name. I'm fond of remembering the names of my meals."
Enricho: My name.... My name is Enricho Morgan.... And I'm going to be the one to bring death to Macross. You really think you can break me? Perhaps you can. But that won't stop me. No matter what you do, I know what I'm going to do (He looked down at Oasis, seeing the calm movements she made within her egg, before he looked back at Randriques, staring at him, his sadness now becoming one of silent anger and hate as he looked at him) I'm going to kill Macross. What she's done to these two here, what she has brought upon them, she'll do it to others. She probably already has. But one thing's for sure, I won't let her do it again. Stripping away the entire life of this one woman, taking everything away from her, not deserving that kind of suffering, and she was only able to experience any kind of joy in her last days. No one else will suffer through that. No one! Macross is going to die, and she'll die by my hands. And if you get in my way, if you stop me, and god forbid, if you touch this child, you'll experience the same fate. (Enricho had to do what he can to stall for time. It was his only option left. He looked at Randriques, keeping his eyes on him, continuing to threaten his very life)
Randriques began to laugh. "Enricho Morgan. You're going to meet a fate far worse than anything that you can threaten. You really believe that you and you alone are going to even scathe her majesty? You're just as foolish, just as arrogant as she had let be known." He began to walk towards them slowly, practically bathing within the atmosphere, the scent of blood that had filled it, confident that in the next few moments, there would be more to come. "Now, please do plenty of screaming. It makes for a appetizing meal."

Within the egg, though her thumb was still in her mouth, Oasis's small lips began to quiver as if she was going to cry, and her legs made small attempts at kicking motions in discomfort. It was almost as if she could sense the danger, the disgusting presence of the demon that was there.
Enricho: (He slowly backed away from Randriques, the sense of hopelessness already starting to take over him. He stared at him, as his eyes turned back to the body of Ossiana, and then to Oasis. He looked down at her, before giving a broken sigh) I-I'm so sorry, Oasis. Some first day to this hellhole, huh? I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you a chance at life. I wish I could've had a chance to let you live.... (Despite his eyes being on his child, his thoughts were filled with Macross, and how she was reveling in this, and it was a thought that was enough to drive him mad. But no matter what he did, he would only be killed or would lead to Oasis dying. There really was no avoiding it. He pushed the thoughts out of his mind and continued to back away from Randriques, trying to prolong his inevitable fate)
you'll be okay, someone's bound to save your жопа, попка in just a bit Больше года
As the demon continued his approach, his next step was almost a half stumble that made him stop for a moment, glancing back to see a hand clutching his leg.

Ossiana had forced herself over onto her stomach. Her grip was weak, but tightening around the ankle of the demon. She had...she had finally let go of the ax of her own free will. She managed to lift her head high enough to glare at the demon, her eyes filled with a rage that even her mindless barbaric state couldn't hold a candle to.

"Oh, still alive are we?" Rondriques mused before snatching his foot away and thinking nothing of it. "Good, then you can hear their screams--too" On cue with his last word, he stomped his foot onto the back of her head, smashing her face into the ground and grinding his heel for a moment. And then he continued towards the hunter and the child.

But behind him, splotches of a dark salmon/velvet color began to feel Ossiana's hair, mixing in with the blood that started trickling from the back of her head as she became motionless once more, hearing nothing but a loud ringing sound in her ears.

Oasis only became more restless within her egg while being held by Enricho, the egg growing warmer. Her little stinger curled further, as did her tail.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (As soon as he saw Ossiana grab hold of Rondriques, he tried to tell Ossiana to get away, only to see her be struck back down into a motionless state.) O-Ossiana! (He couldn't bear the sight that was in front of him. He only saw that Ossiana had no longer held onto the axe, the only thing he took notice of before she was motionless again. He tried to fight back tears, as well as the rage that was building up inside him. He was waiting for a chance to let it out, to use it on him. He just needed to get hold of the weapon, and once he did, he would have his chance to let out every bit of his anger)
Oasis's stirs began to transfer into what was supposed to be thrashing within the fleshy egg, and more heat began to radiate from within it. It wasn't until the demon had gotten to be just a few feet away, that her thumb was removed from her mouth and she stretched out in a cringe like motion, her gumless mouth opening as if she were to be crying, screaming, yet no sound came forth because of the egg that she resided in.

And though it couldn't be heard only faintly by Enricho and not at all by Rondriques, there was one person who heard it crystal clear. And with it came the cries of her people.
Ossiana began to claw her hand at the ground, pushing down towards it and her body picking itself up as she lifted her face, and unmistakably ferocious rage burning within her eyes. She bit into the blade of the ax as hard as she possibly could, her teeth bleeding but cracking it. Her teeth began to grit across it's surface before the cracked spread and shattered a piece off.

Rondriques came to a complete stop now and turned halfway towards Ossiana. "Oh, so you've managed to actually stand? Just lay down and wait, I'll devour you once I'm done with these two."

Tangled locks of dark velvet began to push themselves from Ossiana's wild hair, increasing it's length, the relic at her feet now burning with the ashy ember aura as she retrieved it, the aura seeping into her skin. The pain and madness that the relic had inflicted onto her had all began to burn in the flames of her rage as her physique went through change, her muscle toning further as the charred black armor skin broke away from her body.
The spirits that roamed within the relic began to pour out and wrap around her body in threads of clothing, taking a shape where her missing arm was. The ax bulged and started increasing in size and length into a two handed one, it's blade thick and jagged, and blunt at every edge and curve. When she spoke, she spoke through gritting teeth, the pitch of her voice a little deeper than what it had formerly been. "Get....away...from my FAMILY!!!" She shouted, her voice carrying the anger of each and every death that the relic has forced her to experience, of hundreds to thousands. The curse...hadn't been broken..but disrupted.

"Now now, what have we here." Rondriques now turned his full attention to the woman that stood before him, becoming more aware of her presence now. She looked be a wild animal in human skin to him. But the look that he saw within her eyes...it was something unnatural. And it irritated him.

Ossiana's chest heaved in ire, and it felt as if something were swelling up inside of her there in a knot until she released a mighty battle cry that contained enough to cause a small rile of wind to blow the sands around her and make the tunnels shiver.

((Ossiana Arkanadorus, The Barbarian.))
last edited Больше года
 Oasis's stirs began to transfer into what was supposed to be thrashing within the fleshy egg, and mor
Okay, fuck it, I give up counting how many transformations she goes through Больше года
This one doesn't count xD Ты saw this one coming, this is the last one, she's human, will be explained, blah blah other stuff. Больше года
whelp at least one ship sails Больше года
Enricho: (He held onto Oasis tightly, as he observed the sight of Ossiana behind Rondriques. He didn't dare make any noise as he watched her bite into the axe, breaking a shard of it off. He only watched as she did so, before breaking it. And then, before his eyes, she began to transform. He was left utterly shocked. He was no longer looking at the small, almost helpless Ossiana that was once before, and now looked at a tall, powerful woman. He couldn't help but speak out) O-Ossiana?
Ossiana was now only a half inch shorter than Enricho, which of course meant she had grown taller oppose to her disliking of being short. Her wrath filled eyes seem to glow with glints of a feverish yellow. When Enricho spoke her name, she only glanced at him, her eyes softening, being relieved internally knowing that they were alright. But then her gaze narrowed back to Rondriques. "Leave. My. Home." She said each word sharply, becoming angrier and angrier with each one that she spoke. She seemed to be...restraining herself.

"Leave? Oh no no no~ I can't do that until you're all in my stomach. I wouldn't consider this much of a home, but rather your death si--"

That was the only warning she gave. Before the demon could even finish spatting up his words, Ossiana suddenly leaped across the room, covering the distance between them in one go, her feet planting themselves into his chest and stomping him into the ground.

Rondriques, taken off guard, pulled himself together rather quickly as he saw the ax raised, and just as it was swung he melted himself into the ground, rising back to the surface seconds later. "So, you want to play, do you?" He chuckled. "Very well then. I'll make sure you're dead this time."

Ossiana stood in front of her family, not glancing to them as she spoke to Enricho. "Go."

"And where exactly would they go? You see, I've already been informed that you two in particular have a way of weaseling out of your deaths. Therefore, I've already taken the precaution of have this area surrounded completely with legions."

"Then I will kill you, and all the vermin with you." Ossiana spoke in a rather simple manner, yet her words carried fierceness to them.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He wasn't really prepared to leave without Ossiana, but now that the area was filled with whatever was waiting outside, he knew that they were trapped. And yet, a single thought continued to go through his mind. 'Where the hell is Essil')
Essil is grocery shopping at the moment XD Больше года
Essil is brining my hatred for him back down when I start to enjoy his company Больше года
So...you hate him less then xD Great. Больше года
Less than most characters Больше года
"Bold words from a creature that dwells in the sand." The demon sneered, his sclera flashing black, leaving only his irises visible. "But can you keep to those words, scum?"

"Yes. And I can also crush yours down your throat along with your skull." Ossiana planted her feet firmly, her expression enough to know that she was done talking. She launched forward in another leap that was quicker than the last, swinging her ax down towards the demon's head.

Rondriques dipped off to the right of her ax, summoning a blade of his own to wield and slashing Ossiana's arm.

But Ossiana shrugged it off as if it were only a paper cut, using the closeness to her advantage. She swung her arm, the back of her clenched fist smashing into Rondriques's face before she lifted her foot and kicked it forward, the bottom of her boot thrusting into his chest and knocking him away. She immediately began to become relentless, already charging towards him.

Rondriques caught himself in a stumble, surprised by the ease and speed that the woman moved with with such an enormous weapon. And before he could fully grasp the situation, Ossiana's head rammed into his chest.

Ossiana let out a battle cry as she continued forward with her charging, using her head like a ram as they began to smash through the walls of the tunnels.

Rondriques was able lift the hilt of his sword high enough to smash it into her head, but the first blow didn't seem to be enough. He realized what she was doing and did so again, the second having more effect.

Though Ossiana grunted a bit in pain, this didn't stop her, only slowed her down. She lifted the pole of her ax and used it to shove it into the demon, knocking him back further.

Rondriques slid back across the ground on the toes of his grieves, not taking long to come to a stop. His stomach mouth grinned, and he spoke with some humor in his voice. "Trying to distance me from them are you? A reasonable tactic, to create that boundary between me, the man and that child. Futile, but reasonable. Also foolish. Very foolish." He threw his sword up into the air, and it shattered into many more that rained into the ground around them like a makeshift arena.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He slowly stepped to the side to see the holes that Ossiana had created with her attack, barely able to spot her and Rondriques at the opposite end of the destruction. He desperately wanted to help Ossiana, wanting to fight by her side, but he was completely defenseless, and leaving Oasis alone for a minute would only result in her life ending. He could only watch and hope that she would survive)
Ossiana said nothing, listening to the demon ramble on..and on...and on. It was getting on her nerves. She wasn't amused in the slightest by the display of blades that were now around them, nor did she hold any sort of fear. Her decision to make distance between wasn't because of the demon. It was because of herself, and the next actions she would take. "I tire of your voice daemon." The blade of her ax began to tremble violently, and that tremble shifted through her body and into her left leg.

"Trembling in fear are we? Worry not, I'll make it as painful as--"

The trembling shifted into a violent quake of vibrations, and before the demon had enough time to finish, Ossiana stomped the foot of her quaking leg into the ground, and the entire burrow quaked violently. The earth split open and began to stack on top of itself towards the demon, engulfing him and dragging him backwards until it crashed through more tunnel walls and sent him into a descent further down.
She didn't waste any time following after him, running through the destroyed walls and jumping down into the depths of her home, the aura of the ax encasing her body in a protective armor.

Rondriques slashed his way through the rocks, sand and soil that had engulfed him quickly, feeling himself shifting into a plummet as he fought his way out, only to be hit by a lariat that sent him hurtling towards the ground like a bullet, his body bulldozing into the ground.
-
Meanwhile, Oasis seemed to be giving a gummy grin, her eyes still unable to open and her tail attempting to wiggle in a odd but adorable little worm motion.
last edited Больше года
Is Rondriques one of those jobber guys who acts like hot shit and then gets wrecked? Больше года
For the time being, pretty much. Больше года
Enricho: (As soon as Ossiana and Rondriques were out of view, he fell into a sit, exhausted, mentally, from the whole ordeal. So much emotion was thrown into him all at once. Seeing Ossiana's motionless body, the arrival of Rondriques, Ossiana unleashing a new sort of potential, and now seeing his child in his arms, it was all far too much to handle at once. But when he looked down at Oasis, seeing her grin, he couldn't help but smile, looking at her with some semblance of joy as he held the egg in his arms)
Ossiana landed moments later in a braced squat, the splintering the ground very slightly. She stood into a straightened posture. "Do not cower from me, "champion". Your fate has already been sealed." Her eyes caught something shifting, but before she could turn to attack, a fog of sand burst into the area, some of it getting into her eyes and causing her to grunt. Something hard hit her in the side of the face, and she stumbled. She felt her right leg be cut, and she swung her arm in that direction, missing.

Rondriques laughed. "Did you really think that it was going to be so novice? That you were going to actually kill me and have some fantastic happily ever after?!" He crept through the fog swiftly, attacking from all directions, slashing her back, her arms and legs, her face. He was going to enjoy cutting her down to the floor.

Ossiana swung blindly, each time she was cut, her rage fluctuated. She felt another knot twist into her chest and she let out a thunderous yell, the fog of sand withering and being brushed aside in all directions. She was able to open one of her eyes and caught the demon just in time charging at her with a grin, and she used the pole of her ax to counter his stab and redirect it. She thrust her shoulder into him and let out a battle cry as she swung her ax upwards.

And even when Rondriques managed to defend against the attack, the force that had been behind it was enough to lift him off of his feet, forcing him to regroup on the ceiling before dashing back down towards her, in a spiral, a second blade in hand.

Acting off of instinct, Ossiana ran off to the side, moving her grip to the end of her ax's pole and turning quickly, giving a hefty one handed swing that released a large swoooosh!
She expected it to be evaded, and as soon as it was, she spun a second time right afterwards, not missing a step, and swung at and angle.

Rondriques was quick enough to just barely avoid being cleaved by the angled hack of the blade, and rushed in at that moment, a smirk on his face. He thrust one of his swords into Ossiana's hip, watching her expression become grimace with pain. He grinned, and was already prepared to swing his second sword at her neck.

Thinking quickly, Ossiana slammed the head of her ax into the ground, using it's pole to counter the second incoming blade. She grabbed his arm and yanked him towards her quickly, slamming her forehead into his face, her fist swinging and striking him in the side of the head and her forearm swinging back and striking him again.
And again came her relentlessness. She got a hold of him, pulling him down while bringing up her knee and hitting him with enough force to not the breath out of him. While he was doubled over, her arms wrapped around his waist, and she lifted up and into the air, slamming him back down with full force. She repeated this motion twice more, slinging his body into the ground like a rag doll before throwing him through one of the surrounding walls. Clutching her hip with the opposite hand, she picked up her ax and went after him. "Your head is mine!" She yelled, stepping through the hole and looming over him.
She stomped her foot down onto his chest and raised the ax, only for him to shift through the ground as soon as she swung, the ground splitting in half where the blade impacted.
-
Oasis huddled herself into a fetal ball closer to where Enricho's hands were outside the egg, her thumb returning to her mouth. Her tail and stinger curled further until part of the upper section touched her back.
Enricho: (He kept his eyes on Oasis, not being able to take his eyes off of her. He thought back to how Oasis was when he first met her, as an adult, and what Oasis would grow up to be. He couldn't help but smile as he looked down at her, before he looked back at the holes where Ossiana had disappeared to, hoping that she would be alright)
Больше года cosmic_fusions said…
After what seemed to be a couple hours after the tragic event, a hand suddenly plunged out the surface of the water, twitching slightly as it searched for the handle of the tub. Once the trembling hand found it, another hand emerged from the surface and gripped the other side in which assisted in helping the figure come out of the tub. A natural, white aura surrounded every curve of the body that gasped for air as soon as it’s nose could inhale. For what it appeared, the figure was a woman. A woman with large curls of ginger and pale, silky skin. Her skin was clearer than any crystal in the world and her button nose was smaller than her plump cherry lips. The figure got on her feet, revealing her height that reached almost 7 feet. It was only then when it was noticed how long her hair was. It went pass her ankles and dragged a little on the floor. Each intricate curl held its own shape, and the fiery color of every strand made her glowing emerald eyes twinkle. Her body resembled the shape of a pear – her thighs a bigger portion than the rest of her body. Her stomach was not completely flat, but it was near it since it held a little more weight. Large, soft globes of flesh adorned her chest which gave her that curvy look, and her face was the epitome of beauty. Her beauty challenged that of every maiden in the country and even in the world.

The women reached for a towel and wrapped it around her flawless body, stepping out of the tub and staining the white carpet with red when she came in contact with it. The ginger soon made her way out toward the familiar room, making a right turn where the wardrobe was. After ridding herself of the blood upon her skin, she searched through a few clothing items in the closet before throwing on a pink nightgown and then staring at her surroundings in awe.
 After what seemed to be a couple hours after the tragic event, a hand suddenly plunged out the surfac
Jade the Liar strikes again XD Больше года
also, come on, helga couldn't handle it anymore. Больше года
don't hate her for being mentally ill xD Больше года
Rosemary: (She was unable to sleep. She turned around in her bed constantly, still thinking about Helga, worried about her and her safety. The thought of her just couldn't make her sleep, and she only lied there in total silence)

Ophelia: (She continued to sleep, not even placing the sheets over her as she did so. The summer's heat was too much and she allowed herself to let the cool night air soothe her to sleep. She didn't make any sort of nose as she slept)
I finally respond many hours later XD Больше года
The emerald-eyed woman hummed as she stared at herself in the mirror, brushing her long fiery locks and dancing to her singing. She continued her graceful moves after she was done, spinning beautifully toward the door and exiting. Footsteps were heard from Rosemary's room, indicating someone was going downstairs. Her lovely humming was also audible.
Boy, Flynn sure is doing nothing XD Больше года
its almost as if you're encouraging him to rape her Больше года
Yeah, he did. He did do everything wrong! Больше года
(As the woman continued to brushing her hair, there was a knock at the door. No footsteps were heard, almost as if someone had just appeared there, but regardless, there was a knock)
(she was going downstairs but oKaY)

The beautiful maiden spun gracefully to the sound of her hums, her dance coming to a stop just for a moment when she heard the door knock before continuing. She put down the hairbrush before teasing her hair even more to make it further voluminous and large in size. And the the lady spoke, her voice sweet as honey and soft like silk, holding a tone of elegance to it.

"Thou may enter~" She sang.
I'm tired, I'm done with first semester of college, I don't care! XD Больше года
(The door slowly opened, and from the opposite side, greeted the pale, blank eyes of the blind priest)
Kristoff: Helga, is everything alright? I felt the presence in your room suddenly fade.
last edited Больше года
The tall woman approached the priest by the door, looking down on him because of their height difference. Her body made Kristoff's appear like those of little boy, for one of her thighs was thicker than both the priest's legs combined. Her head tilted to the side slightly, the thousands of curls on it bouncing with the change of position. Though she was not familiar with the face in front of her, she smiled only to reveal her pearly white teeth. Such a gorgeous smile that even sent small pulses of joy through Kristoff's body. She leaned down to reach his height.

"Greetings, fellow human! Do thou have a name I might familiarize myself with?
It would if he could see Больше года
she'll return his vision Больше года
....acceptable Больше года
Kristoff: (He didn't stare at the woman directly, and continued to stare forward, yet listened carefully to her. Before he would answer her, he spoke) Where is Helga?
"Helga?" The beautiful maiden asked, standing straight now rather than leaning down. "That lady gaveth up." She responded honestly, thought her radiant smile remained. "Insanity has driven her absence.
Kristoff: (He stood silently, not a single wrinkle on his face changing as he stood stone-faced) I see.... I must inform everyone of this tragic event... But before I go, who are you? I must know so I can be sure if you are to be trusted
"Oh, Kristoff, there is no need to frighten the little ones." She replied, already knowing the name of the individual in front of her before he provided it. "Thou need not to worry about them, for I shall care for these children with honor." Her smile only seemed to glow brighter. "As for who am I, thou may to refer to me as Mary Margaret. The woman gave a subtle bow, holding the ends of her transparent nightgown.
Kristoff: (He gave a heavy sigh) Even so, her children have a right to know of what happened to their biological mother. It isn't right. She was a good person who suffered in a way no one ever should've. It's only right the others are told
"Thou are right, human. The lady could not handle six children at her state. Lack of sleep and food drove her mad to the point where she isolated everything – including her own family. 'Tis why I was sent here." Mary Margaret responded, walking past Kristoff and through the door. The natural aura surrounding her curvy body illuminated the dark hallways.
Kristoff: (He didn't move one bit as Mary passed by him. He stood in complete silence. He wished to say a prayer to Helga, but he knew that witches didn't believe in prayers)

(As Flynn slept, the Nithloraul's influence started to take a sort of turn on him. He was hungry, upset, and of course, aroused)

(Fuck you, I'm making him do it! Or at least acknowledge it. Either let the influence take him or fight it XD)
i don't want to Присоединиться the cunt club by doing it Больше года
Then at least have him not do the rape! Больше года
"Worry not for my daughter – she was never meant to be near other people and the responsibility that came from doing so led to her fall." The fair maiden walked through the halls of the room, a fog of nostalgia hitting her as she stared at her surroundings. The carpet, the paintings, the decor... Nothing had changed. She headed over to Rosemary's room first.

(i refuse to have my smol human rape her xD)
Dammit, Jade! Just use him already XD Больше года
And Jade... If Ophelia enjoys it, it's not rape Больше года
I know far too many facts about the criminal world.... еще than any man should if they want to keep their blissful joy Больше года
Kristoff: (He gave a heavy sigh, before returning outside. As he did, Reinard spoke, his arms crossed as he sat)
Reinard: The witch is dead?
Kristoff: (He didn't answer. Reinard already knew the answer. Kristoff only sat at the tree once again, as he had when he arrived)
Reinard: I could see death in her face. It was the same time you saw it in me. But of course, you wouldn't allow it
Kristoff: Reinard, please.... Be silent
(No more words were exchanged)
A small knock was heard upon Rosemary's room before her door was unlocked. The silhouette of the big woman could be seen from where the little girl was resting. She peered in to get a better view of Rosemary, smiling at such precious view.

Flynn's snore was suddenly interrupted by a gasp when he was forced to wake up, weird jolts running through his body. It felt... unusual. But the growl of his stomach afterwards told him it was just more than him being tired. He turned to view Ophelia, staring at her for a long moment before gulping and standing up.
Ophelia: (She continued to sleep in silence, turning only briefly to face Flynn, yet was still slightly asleep. Her beautiful face was lit by the moonlight, as the nightgown showed off her figure, one of her shoulders slightly exposed, revealing her lack of any undergarments)

Rosemary: (She continued to sleep, a small puddle of tears next to her as she slept. These were not the one's from before. These were fresh, ones that fell down in her sleep. Almost as if she knew what had happened)
The maiden now known as Mary Margaret entered the little girl's room, her hips swaying side to side as she made her way to Rosemary's bed. She sat down on the edge, her glowing eyes gazing over the puddles of tears she left. Her smile was now one of pity, yet still kept its posture of beauty. She slowly began to stroke the girl's hair for comfort, her gentle hands exactly like the ones of Helga.

"O-O-O-Ophelia..." Flynn stammered, gulping lightly as he took a few steps away from the bed. "I-I think that a-artifact is s-starting to have an a-affect on m-me.." His voice was too low to even be heard, and a red blush stung his cheeks when he viewed her body from where he stood.
Ophelia: (She slowly stirred in her sleep, before she looked up at Flynn, slowly brushing her hair. Her hair hung around her body, as the right shoulder of her nightgown exposed her shoulder. She gave a tired sigh, before she looked up at Flynn) Is that so? Well, is there anyway I can help? And why are you so red?

Rosemary: (She remained silent, asleep, still with an almost sad look on her face, which slowly turned into one of a sort of comfort as Mary stroked her hair)
last edited Больше года