Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM
save

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12251-12300 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Ophelia: (She was a little taken aback at his response, at what he meant, before she finally responded) Flynn, are you experiencing... a lustful feeling from the artifact (As she spoke, she stood up from the bed and moved closer to Flynn, looking at his eyes. She moved only a slight bit closer to Flynn) You know that if it is not taken care of, you will only lose more and more of your humanity
last edited Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Why the hell did she stand up twice though? Is she glitching? Ha! Bad wifi connection! Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I'm tired Больше года
No, I'm T-posing in my pajamas Больше года
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Kelsa, though uncertain, saw it as the only option that she had to go with. She herself couldn't exactly feel Wiezen's presence, for it already felt as if he had gone far. "Stupid as in...as in going to remove his presence from the past! To stop the triplets from being born! To stop himself from meeting Helga! To..to...erase..everything." And that's when realization came to her.. "Oh gods...he's going after himself!"

~

Ossiana motioned him to follow her since she was unable to take his hand, being that she was carrying Oasis' egg along with her ax with her while she started to head down the tunnel ."I believe zhat zhis place has met it's end, Enricho. Tis time for us to search for our home."
cosmic_fusions commented…
oh come on, just suck it up Ты wuss Больше года
Yeah, it's almost as if COLA doesn't care about human feelings XD Больше года
I mean...am I supposed too? XD Больше года
Enricho: Yeah. Real shame. I never did get to enjoy one night in this place. Maybe we'll be able to find that beach you were hoping we'd fine (He gave her a reassuring smile as he walked next to her)
Больше года cosmic_fusions said…
"Erase himself from existence?" The tall nymph asked, her brows furrowing She immediately disagreed with that idea. "That will not work. Everything will change if such thing happens. Communicate Therian to Therian and advise him another way exists immediately." She spoke, her demeanor more serious yet still held it's elegant and sweet side. "I know how to get her back if it means those three chubby bunnies sleeping get to see the morrow." She said, referring to the triplets.

"Yes..." Flynn said, leaning a little back as Ophelia leaned forward. "A-And you're not helping." He suddenly grabbed a pillow and tossed it at her to make her stop. And then he threw another, then another.
last edited Больше года
Ophelia: (The first pillow struck her, before she dodged the other one and grabbed hold at the other one, throwing it back at Flynn) Flynn, stop that childish behavior.... Listen, if you don't get help, sooner or later, you'll become a primal beast. You won't be able to think for yourself. You know that there are sacrifices that need to be made for people who fight for the good of the rest of the world
Nithloraul: She has a point, Flynn. After all, I did warn you. I'm sure you regret not taking the precious lil' psychopath, huh?
"No..you don't understand, at this moment he's--" Kelsa had started to go into an explanation but came to a stop, a blankness filling her mind before she just...fell. She hit the ground with a solid thud, only to get back up. "What the...oh, greetings Mrs. Quartz, how are you toda...wait..weren't we busying ourselves with something?" She blinked in question.

~

Ossiana thought on Enricho's words when he was finished speaking, and a sly smirk came to her face. "Follow, and keep pace." She said simply before she took off into a full sprint down the tunnel, making sure that Oasis was held carefully to where she wasn't moved around too much within her egg.
....yep, aura of the ax. Больше года
Stop COLA! Stop! Больше года
*Yet Больше года
Enricho: (As soon as Ossiana broke out into a sprint, he was already a bit behind her) H-Hey, wait up (He started to push himself forward, doing his best to keep up with her)
"I can't have sex with you, Ophelia. I don't care what happens to me... I'm not going to do that to Franziska. She doesn't deserve it. And..." He paused, furrowing his brows. "You seem to really want me to break honestly."

Mary Margaret helped her back up to her feet, a single brow of hers raising at Kelsa's question. "Yes, yes we did. We're on a search for my daughter's lover. If thee cannot keep up with the mission I rather thee tell me now."
Ophelia: (As Flynn mentioned this, she realised just what she was doing. She knew that this would help Flynn, but the thought came to her. She wasn't doing this for Flynn. She was doing this for herself. At the mention, she moved back, and sat on her bed, looking a little guilty now) I-I'm sorry, Flynn. I wasn't intending that. I.... I just wanted to try and help in anyway I could
Nithloraul: Looks like the princess is a dirty nympho, Flynn
Boy, the artifact sure is a fun abomination, right guys XD Больше года
"Your...daughter's..." Kelsa furrowed her brows. "You have a daughter?!" She exclaimed suddenly. But then she smacked her palm into her face. "His name is Wiezen--" She told herself. "His name is Wiezen, Wiezen Quartz, a Therian." She seemed to be reminding herself. "My memories...I can feel some of them fading. You need to keep his name in mind, if you don't then it'll fade and disappear. Things are..altering." She mumbled before shaking her head. "I can keep up, let's go." She continued to mutter Wiezen's name to keep a grasp on it.

~

Ossiana glanced back at him with a small grin, taking a bit of a detour through the holes that had been made in the tunnel walls from the recent skirmish with Macross's Champion. She began to descend further down into the tunnels, the destroyed portions becoming efficient shortcuts.
Enricho: S-Slow down some, Oss. I'd hate to lose you in these tunnels (He continued to turn each corner, doing his best to stay as close as he could so that he wouldn't lose her)
"I-I-It's fine..." He let out a trembling sigh, his hands clutching in effort to control himself. He was still mad at the fact that this whole artifact thing didn't come with an off button where he could press it and finally be at peace with all the sacrifices it tempted him with – especially this one in particular.

"Wiezen?" She repeated the name to herself a few times before nodding. She realized this whole walking situation wasn't as fast, so she decided to improvise. Her hand shot a blast of magic toward the feather, it engulfing in the light of it and suddenly spinning vehemnetly until it created a portal that would lead to where he had gone. "Hurry now, young one." Mary told Kelsa.
Ophelia: (She stood in silence for a moment, before she looked up at Flynn) But Flynn, you do need to do something about this lust. It will consume you if you don't. Maybe, if you really need it, you can visit Franziska for a bit, until we get information on the Servants. I can probably ask Kristoff to allow it... If you will allow it, of course.
Kelsa watched as Mary used her magic on the feather that had come from Wiezen, her eyes following the spinning motions that it made and almost making her the slightest bit of dizzy. But as the portal was created, she followed behind the motherly witch and went into the portal. "WIE....zen..?"
Her eyes were made with tall trees, trees taller than any normal ones that belonged to the human civilizations, their massive leaves now in a droop of colorless depression, but still holding their own beauty. Everything was...still. Even the breeze that blew passed them were stiff, not wanting to move. The deafening silence lingered there was well. But from Wiezen's memories, she recognized this place. The Oni Mountains. Where the triplets had been born. Where Wiezen had died. Where Alzul had been defeated. And even now, she could feel those memories slipping.
"He's here.." She breathed. But where?

~

Even without the advantages that the curse once upon her had given, Ossiana was still fairly quick. Not only that, but she still knew the tunnels of the burrow like the lines on the palm of her hand to say the least. She finally slowed down some when she was closer to the bottom. And then she stopped completely, furrowing her brows.
Enricho: (He came to a slow down when he saw Ossiana stop, and finally halted when he arrived, feeling a little out o breath now) S-So, Oss. What is it we came here for?
Ossiana didn't say anything for a moment, but then looked over him and spoke. "To make love. To fuck." She said in a rather straightforward manner. But as she looked at him, she seemed to be thinking about something, or rather...trying to remember. "Tell me...is zhere someone zhat we may have forgotten? An ally, perhaps?" She asked.
last edited Больше года
Everyone hits their toes on rocks and dies Больше года
I FUCKING SAW THAT, COLA XD Больше года
thats how all COLA's characters die Больше года
xD i have no idea what Ты guys are talking about xD Больше года
Enricho: (His thoughts of sudden arousal were replaced with blank thoughts. An ally? None truly came to mind. He had a feeling that there was something of such, but.... his mind only ran a blank) I'm... not too sure, Oss
Ossiana seemed bother by this. It felt as if something was..missing from her mind. From her memories. But nonetheless, she continued on, settling her ax down for a moment and using the hand that wielded it to grasp between Enricho's legs roughly. "At least now you'll have your chance to stay zhe night, no?" She grinned some. "But first, let us lay our New Life to rest."

((Due to the tears and unwavering, unfathomable saltiness of a certain individual who's name will be not revealed, this post as been altered. In the criminal justice system, this individual is represented by two varieties of dehydration. One by salt in which the seas and oceans provide, and the other by anal leaking from butthurtedness. This is his story.--*cue Law and Order music*)
last edited Больше года
No, COLA XD Больше года
It's okay. Once Jade get's upset, we'll forget my mistakes ever happened Больше года
XD Preaching to the quire on that one. Больше года
Enricho: (He gave a sudden moan of pleasure. Ossiana already feeling his erection growing in her hands) Y-Yeah. Let's do our best to make the most of it, love (He gave her a sly smile as he stared at her, her new figure already exciting him)
Not replying to this Больше года
Now Jade can be somewhat happy while Ты marinate in salt :D Больше года
I saw that XD Больше года
"It's too risky – I don't want to expose her location if we're being spied on... Besides, it'll take a few hours to arrive there. Days. By that time I'll already be consumed." He sighed relentlessly, shoving himself back into the pillow and covering himself with the blanket.

The nymph stepped through the portal, her eyes observing the beautiful scenery before her. It had been so long since she had last visited these mountains in her other life. Mary Margaret continued to look around before going over to a nearby tree and knocking on it twice.

"Excuse me, sir. Would thou be so kind to help us find a Therian by the name Wiezen? The cause of the loss in your beautiful colors?" She spoke to the tree, gently stroking it. All she received was silence – that is, until a droopy branch of it suddenly raised slightly, it's leaves pointing at a certain direction. The tall woman thanked the tree and hummed as she followed his track. "Wiezen~ We must speak with thee."
Ophelia: Well... If I can convince Kristoff, he may be able to send you there anonymously, without exposing her, and it would only take a few seconds. Please, Flynn, at least accept this. If you don't, then there's no stopping yourself from being consumed
Kelsa furrowed her brows, but followed along in silence, still trying to keep Wiezen's name in her head while they went on their way. And it turned that they had to travel all the way to the other end of the mountain until they finally found him.

The being stood there, a vortex of a variety of blacks and whites and grays swirling in place in front of him, growing in size. He knew that he was having company there before they had arrived. He had already thought ahead, figuring that Kelsa must have been able to somewhat feel his intentions, but he thought nothing of it. He swirled one of his clawed fingers through the vortex as if it were a spoon stirring a pot of stew or soup, not turning to them even as they arrived. But he spoke. "Good evening. My apologies, I only could covet the thought of relaying the words of not expecting guests."

~

Ossiana gave a toothy grin, but instead of the razor sharp chompers that had filled her mouth from before, they were almost perfectly straight, lightly crooked normal ones. She turned away from him and continued on to the den, jumping down to the entrance of what would be the ceiling once they were there.
last edited Больше года
COLA, Ты better have been trolling when Ты сказал(-а) you'd be going down this route Больше года
Best way to erase it is to kill the triplets. Remember, in Edrain, it's NEVER too late for an abortion XD Больше года
i will argue with Ты so don't push it Больше года
Enricho: (He made sure to follow behind her, admiring her grin. Gone were the razor sharp teeth that he had found an odd charm in, and were replaced with the teeth that were accustomed to humans. He could see the joy in her smile, and it brought him happiness as well)
Mary Margaret went to Wiezen's side. She gently placed her soft hand on his shoulder, her touch one identical to Helga's. "Thou must stop this madness right now, Sir Quartz. Is thine wish really to rid of your children? Do not follow the same path Helga did. There is another way."

"You need to stop worrying about me, Ophelia." Flynn told her, sighing softly. "You worry too much. I'm going to be fine..." He assured her. "Nithloraul says no man has possibly been able to hold it in, but.. I don't think I'm like other men."
Nithloraul: No, you're not. You're far dumber and a scrawny weakling
Ophelia: Alright, if you say so, Flynn (She said this to him to assure him that she understood, yet she still worried for him greatly)

Franziska: (She sat inside the bathroom of the house, making sure to keep it locked as she continued to throw up into the toilet. She was unable to stop herself. This sudden sickness that had come over here hit her like a tidal wave)
Violet: (She gave a gently knock on the door) Are you alright?
Franziska: Y-Yes, I am fine
YAY, a new page. Let's never talk about the Комментарии on that page ever again XD Больше года
....Fine. Больше года
или not XD Больше года
"Wiezen, listen to her, please. She can help." Kelsa spoke softly from a few feet away.

The being came to a stop when he felt Mary's hand rest on his shoulder, the identical touch making his ears lower to their lowest point because he knew that it wasn't Helga. "No. What I want is for them to have a better father than I have been. A happier mother who wouldn't do what she has done. I want Helga to live. Is that truly madness? To wish upon the best for someone that you've loved so deeply? If so...then I am the maddest man ever to have drowned in insanity." He splashed his fingertips through the vortex and it expanded some.

~

Ossiana went over to the bed of wrapped vines and leaves, her "nest", and carefully laid the egg down there, smiling at Oasis proudly. To her, this child was the best thing that she had ever done. And she hadn't done it alone. She turned around to Enricho and motioned him over to her.
last edited Больше года
I just noticed, if Ossiana stays in this form, Oasis is gonna have a few Вопросы in the future XD Больше года
XD Exactly. But she'll be дана the truth. it's not like adult Oasis told Enricho EVERYTHING. Больше года
Oh yeah, she sure did Больше года
Enricho: (He moved close to her, looking down at Oasis with a smile, as she quietly slept within her nest) She's so precious
"Yes..she is." Ossiana took Enricho's hand in hers, her suppressed rage now smothered by the glee that shined in her eyes. Her head turned to glance at Enricho, and she could no longer resist or restrain herself. She pull yanked his body into his and smashed their lips together in a kiss of blissful passion, pulling his coat from his body and quite literally tearing away his shirt, her hands travelling frantically across his back and up to his hair where her fingers ran through it and tried not to grip too tightly.
...It would be hilarious if Macross decided to Показать and Присоединиться in. Больше года
No, she'd Показать up and eat the baby as they were going at it and said, "No, keep going. Don't mind me" Больше года
Don't take that as an idea, please XD Больше года
Considering it XD Больше года
Enricho: (He was immediately thrown into the kiss, his lips pressing against hers just as well. As she move her hands his coat and tore his shirt away, he slid his hands up hers, grabbed hold of her breasts, and squeezing them with lustful delight as he kept his lips pressed against hers)
last edited Больше года
oh yay, a sex scene Больше года
sOmEtHiNg OnLy WiEzELgA cAn PuLL oFf Больше года
Mary Margaret left his side and instead went in front of him, her hands now dragging to his only to interlock their fingers. Her soft touch provided warmth in him that he lacked, and her forest green eyes kept contact with his empty ones.

"Helga was never meant to be happy. That was the prophecy when she was born... Think about it: All the men in her life. Any marriage or relationship has failed. And as a mother I accept 'tis my fault. For keeping her locked up in a house far from civilization. I thought doing so would delay her death as well. But it ended up causing serious disorders that a cure yet ceases to exist. thee... But thou broke it. All this time thy has delayed her death. The same day you met her was the day she was suppose to die. But she didn't. Because though she did not love herself, she loved you. And she still does. Wielding that sword against her chest didn't stop her love. Strange, is it not? How thou can be desperately in love with someone even when thee hasn't spoke to or even seen them in weeks. Despite the distance, thou will never stop loving each other. I suppose that is how it works – thee either love them forever or thee never loved them to begin with. Love does not leave just because the person does, even in death."

She massaged his fingers similarly to how Helga would, stroking them lightly for comfort. The natural aura surrounding her lit up the area a bit and she was determined to do the same for Wiezen. She smiled at him, her dimples revealing themselves as she did so. The mother decided to tell him another small story from when she was still a statue and her daughter would go on and on about him. "Thou should see the way she talks about you. She never stops smiling, even if you've hurt her or been gone or vice versa. She still talks about you as if it were the first day you two met. She's told me about the cinnamon rolls and the dancing and the fun times you've had together. She goes on and on about thine beauty in all forms. How extraordinary of a creature thee are. She compliments you for no reason, and defends you relentlessly. And sometimes, I wonder how she still has the pride to do so. She respects you so much. She admires thee more than anyone. Oh, and don't get me started on the children. She would do absolutely anything to ensure their well-being. They're one year old, Wiezen. They still have so much to learn about. Do thou really... Do thou truly want to rid of these beautiful memories?"

"Good night... and thank you..." Flynn told her before turning the opposite side, sighing softly. He rested his head against the pillow and used the blanket and a shield from getting up again.
last edited Больше года
Ophelia: You're welcome (She turned to the opposite direction and did her best to finally fall asleep)
The being, Wiezen, was silent as Mary spoke, the similarities in her touch so much like Helga's that he would have thought that it was indeed her. And the more she spoke, the more his presence seemed not to exist. He was there, but almost as no one at all. Her voice cut through the drowning silence and to his ears, and he didn't take his empty eyes from hers. And when she finally was finished speaking and questioned what he truly wanted, he didn't respond. He looked away, his hand dropping from hers and to his side, the vortex now starting to disperse.

Kelsa lifted her head to look to Wiezen and Mary, looking between them both, and then just at Wiezen. Her memories of him as well as the ones she had gotten from him were now settling down.

His eyes returned to hers with empty resolve slathered in despair. "...What must I do?"

~

Ossiana moaned into his mouth roughly, suckling his tongue into her mouth and starting to remove the bit of clothing and armor that covered her, not daring to break their lips.
Enricho: (He helped Ossiana in removing her clothing and armor, keeping their lips connected as best as he could)
Mary Margaret's hands raised to cup Wiezen's cheeks, gently gliding her thumb across his cheekbones. "Do the things Helga always wanted you to do: Eat and sleep. Return home to thine children and stay longer than thou usually do. I will assist in caring for them if thee chooses to leave. But for now... Go home. Take a bath. Sleep for the time remaining. Rest. And in the morrow greet thine children that long to see you. Surprise them with breakfast. Bathe them. Change them. Teach them.... Take a break from being a Therian and be a... father. It is time for you to come back home..." The beautiful nymph stood up and extended her hand down to him, offering her help up as she too expanded a portal in thin air that would lead to the Quartz house.
Wiezen's ears didn't lift into a perk, nor did they give even the slightest twitch. But he nodded. Because when the word "home" came to mind, the first thing he thought of was: Somewhere he had wanted to go. Sleep: Something he hadn't had the luxury of doing in a long time. Eating: A privilege that had been deprived from him while he fought to ensure the safety of the Quartz house. Resting: The exact polar opposite of what he had been able to do. It had gotten to the point that he had only come to know two things. Fighting and exhaustion. As he stood there, he stared at her hand, his soul seeming to release a sigh that turned the Oni Mountains blank, all of its features fading into white before he took her hand and let himself be lead through the portal.

And Kelsa would follow behind quietly.

~

Ossiana's hands moved from his hair and slid down his back, grinning while kissing him as her hands went to his backside and gave one his cheeks a squeeze. Again, one of her hands moved, but this time to retrieve the severed head that he was still holding and tossing it aside before shoving him onto the ground, falling with him.
Enricho: (His arms continued to explore her body as he was sent to the ground, eyes still locked on Ossiana as she followed soon after. His arms remained wrapped around her, as one arm snaked to her rear and gave it a lustful slap, something that was not new for him)
last edited Больше года
Mary Margaret kept her hand interlocked with Wiezen's as they stepped through the portal, giggling softly as they did so. She waited for Kelsa to pass through until finally closing the vortex to the mountains. The scenery returned back to the Quartz forest, singing crickets filling the air. The tall woman stared at her cabin ahead, smiling. But she did not let go of Wiezen. Instead, she held him all the way upstairs until they'd arrive to the room he shared with Helga. As for Kelsa, Mary had allowed her to sleepover if need be.
Wiezen stared at the room that he shared with Helga, everything seeming more...off without her there. It didn't seem right. It was as if an entire piece of the room was missing. Without Helga there it just seemed like another empty room. A room just as empty as he felt--as he was.

~

Ossiana straddled her lover and continued to kiss at his lips, her hips moving into a grind against his instinctively. Her movements were rough and wanting, her kisses just as wild as her hair and as passionate as her heart.
Enricho: (He held onto her with affection, kissing her with passion as he held onto her, his erection grinding against her entrance, getting excited the more he was against her, his heart racing and his want for her growing. His fingers brushed against her bare skin now, one hand groping her breast and the other squeezing her rear)
last edited Больше года
The large room no longer smelled like any of Helga's belongings. No rose scented creams or coconut oil. None of her hair products or any of her beauty items there – for she no longer cared about her appearance before she died. The only thing left of her were a few pictures scattered around the room. Some personal ones were of her naked, others of Wiezen and her children. But their marriage notecard still hung tall in the wall right above their bed, both signatures fully pigmented upon the piece of paper. The bed was neatly done – it hadn't been touched since Helga was not sleeping for the past few days. But on the nightstand at Wiezen's side of the bed, laid two tickets of a train that would lead them to the beach Helga was planning for their honeymoon. Though, that day never came to be.
Wiezen looked to the signatures pigmented upon the piece of paper that hung above their bed, and his eyes wondered across their vows for a moment. She...broke them. All of them. She ran away...she didn't listen to his words.. He watched as his name faded out from the paper, leaving only a blank surface as if he had never existed to write his name there to began with. He saw the two tickets and went over to them, picking them up and staring at them, his hand clenching and crumpling them slightly. But then he felt a presence enter into the room, and he glanced back, seeing Kelsa there, fading embers of light drifting aimlessly around her and disappearing.

Kelsa rubbed her arm nervously. "U-um...hey..I just came to check on you, see how you were doing. I know we just got here but..." She tried not to cringe when she spoke. Even when she knew that she was speaking normally, in sounded as if her words were so vocal and echoed in the deep silence that filled the room.

"I..." Wiezen shook his head slowly. "The emptiness here brings me sorrow."

"Do you think that you should be within the confines of this room? If it bothers you then perhaps--"

"I must. For all that it is worth, I shall."

Kelsa fell silent unintentionally at his answer, staring at the floor until she spoke again softly. "Then...then I shall accompany you, keep watch while you slumber and tend to anything that you may need. I insist."

~

Ossiana bit Enricho's bottom lip for a moment, giving a sly smile of affection before moving her bites to his neck. She crawled up a little and sat herself up some, her arms now on either side of his head, her entrance slowly grazing across the tip of his erection, her eyes staring into his lovingly.
they better not fuck Больше года
Alright then...I'll double dare :D Больше года
nO Больше года
Enricho: (His arms slowly wrapped around her as he looked into her eyes, not once moving away from them. His erection twitched against her entrance as he continued to stare at her)
The frame where the note of their vows were placed suddenly began to shake uncontrollably when Wiezen's signature faded away until it cracked and shattered into pieces. The small paper slowly swayed toward the bed, drops of what appeared to be tears imprinted on them as well.

Mary Margaret Quartz waited by the door, her smile still present as she observed Wiezen in her room. Even his sorrow wasn't affected her aura. "Let me help thee~" She spun gracefully into her room, her eyes gazing at what ever belonged to her daughter before burning them with magic – the pictures of her slowly shriveling into ash while she hummed.
Wiezen stood there, watching as Mary Margaret Quartz burned the belongings of her daughter with the use of magic, retrieving one of the pictures and staring at it as it burned away into ash. His eyes lowered to the floor, and he walked over to the window, staring out of it, clutching the ashes of the burned picture in his hand. "Leave them." He said finally. "Let what belongs to her remain."

Kelsa lifted her head to glance at him, but still said nothing while Mary went around the room.

~

Ossiana leaned down, her wild and messy hair falling forward and covering their faces on either side as she rested her forehead onto his. Her lips grazed her lover's as she spoke to him, her hips moving and her backside raising. "I love you." She slammed down onto him roughly, her entrance swallowing his erection whole. Her lips mashed against his once more, and she moaned loudly into his them.
Enricho: (Before he could tell her that he felt the same, her lips were already against his once again, and lust had completely taken over his mind. He thrusted hard against her, tightening his arms as he held her close to him, enjoying the feeling of having her close to him)
Mary Margaret finished burning one more picture before she stopped at Wiezen's words. She gave a shrug, but her smile remained. "As thou wishes, Sir Wiezen." She gave a small bow before approaching him and placing a small kiss upon his cheek. The tall woman gave a nod toward Kelsa. "I hope it was worth it." Mary told her, leaving it to the Therian to interpret what she meant. But her beautiful smile seemed to contradict what she said. Mary Margaret hummed as she made her way out, closing the door and deciding to pay a small visit to her grandchildren.
Kelsa's ears twitched in a odd fashion as she watched Mary leave the room, oblivious to what her departing comment was suppose to mean in even the slightest of ways. She furrowed her brows lightly, but was feeling a bit more exhausted than she had originally thought, and she definitely didn't feel like thinking too much of it at the moment either. Instead, she went over to where Wiezen was still at the window and stared out at the garden that they had grown while merged as Wiezelsa.

Wiezen didn't seem to even be staring out at the garden while he stood at the window. In fact, it didn't seem as if he were looking at anything, but rather lost within his own thoughts, that is, until he felt hands place themselves on his and gently uncurl his fingers, the ashes falling down to the floor in a drift.

Kelsa looked up at him, staring for a few seconds before her gaze shifted back towards the outside. "...How have you managed to survive in such a world like this?"

Wiezen didn't say anything in response, thinking over everything. And then he answered. "I didn't."

~

Ossiana continued to ride him, hard enough that his back began to scoot upwards across the floor a little, her breasts moving in a jiggle before they were pressed against his chest. Her lips refused to break from his and her kisses only became wilder.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (His hands moved down her back and to her rear, slapping against them in a lustful manner and squeezing them, as if he was holding it. He thrusted hard into her, moaning with lustful bliss into her mouth as he kissed her wildly)
Margaret's hips swayed back and forth as she walked with placid steps, humming lightly to herself as she made her way to the triplets room. She unlocked the door, but as soon as she was going to go in, a forcefield suddenly sent her flying back... slightly. The tall woman blinked in perplexity, snapping her fingers to make it vanish rather easily. Her beautiful smile returned to her face, entering the children's room. Mary peered over their crib, her glowing eyes observing such adorable beans. Her ears twitched to the soft snores that emerged from everyone except... Elijah. She tilted her head, staring at the boy with dark fiery hair. She leaned down to pick him up, his body limp when she lifted him.

"Hmm?~" The nymph's expression softened when she realized the boy wasn't breathing. There was no pulse. Her eyes widened, her smile faltering but not completely gone. She was holding the corpse of Elijah Quartz.
Whelp, shit hit that Фан real fast Больше года
oops my finger slipped and he died Больше года
But better to be lazy than to kill a bazy Больше года
Both of the Therians fell into silence as they stood at the window, their eyes remaining at a stare out into everything that was beyond the glass and frame. Kelsa could only feel the silence that surrounded her, and for a moment, her eyes closed tiredly. Her right hand began to inch over some towards Wiezen's in comfort only to find that he was no longer there when she opened her eyes. She released a sigh, leaning her forehead against the window in silence.

But Wiezen was still there within the cabin. His non-existence presence had entered the triplet's room, and he stood behind Mary with a deep frown on his face as he had watched her lift Elijah into her arms and find that his body was limp. But he remained silent.

~

Ossiana slowed the pace of her hips into a steady, hard rhythm, taking Enricho's erection in deeper within her and moaning louder, but ensuring that they only escaped into his mouth to meet his as her tongue lashed and danced against his in a coil.
Sorry Wiezen, your life is literally falling apart every two минуты XD Больше года
he's putting himself in helga's shoes Больше года
None of the Дети died in Helga's shoes. But Ты know what, COLA has the perfect solution Больше года