Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
As the minutes passed, Buroa found herself rubbing Wiezen's hand gently as she held it in hers. "You know Waterworks....I've been meaning to tell you how cute those ears of yours are..." She says, chuckling a little to lighten the mood. "I'm sorry about what happened....all that's been happening to you so far. I can relate to a lot of what you told me too believe it or not. That feeling that there's no one behind you but you. It sucks, especially when you've already lost so much as it is. And then there's the moments when you try to keep a vow, but people make it so hard for you to keep them even when you feel as i you're trying as hard as you can and sometimes, things like that can break you. And that's comin' from someone who's been on the ropes quite a few times. But hey, I did fix your sword like I said I would. Like I told YOU I would. I know with what's happened to you...its hurting. Especially....especially being left to die like you were while you were in so much pain and needed someone at your side the most. But even with how hurt you were, you still would of forgave her. And I don't care what you might say, because it even hurt me. And when a person says that they're supposedly sorry, I call bullshit, especially when they turn around and do the same thing over again! They get close to you and when you think you can trust someone, it turns out that they already have a knife at your back, and as soon as you let your guard down they run you through! And that really pisses me off!" She growls for a moment, but then takes a deep breath to calm herself. "Any other person that would have encountered me so suddenly in the woods would have tried to attack me because of what I am, but you...you wanted to know more about who I was, and I promise to you that I was nothing but truthful because you were so truthful with me. You didn't attack me, or try to harm me. Instead, you sat down and had a few..." She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Fine, A LOT of drinks with me. We laughed and I loved what I got to know about you. Whoever your counterpart may be, I don't hold you accountable for what he's done and what he's still doing because I know that the both of you are two different people. You have such a kind heart, and try to give so much of yourself for the sake of other people, and I saw that in you. Even when we were getting ourselves pissy drunk, though I found it hilarious when you started throwing up everywhere!" She laughed a little. "I've never been able to drink with someone like I was able to with you, and that meant a lot to me believe or not. Yeah yeah, I know it sounds stupid but so does love. And its very hard and rare for an Oni to find a proper drinking partner." She sighed. "You deserved better than what you were gave, and even if you did mess up a few little times, that's only natural. It wasn't like you just went off and killed a bunch of people you know....that blood is on the hands of the person that spilled it. And I want you to know that...I'm going to be here for you. I'm going to take care of you right...and..." She placed his hand over her heart. "I'm going to be the one to soothe the aching pain that you feel in anyway I can...I promise..." She drunk a little from her gourd before leaning down and placing a tender kiss on his lips, transferring the liquor from her mouth to his and making sure that he didn't choke or anything before carefully resting his hand down at his stomach. She would have to go and make something to eat for him so his body could remain functioning properly.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Continues walking in silence ahead of the group)
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga: Hmm.. Let's see.. *organizes the books in the shelf with magic, then moves on to organizing her potions by the alphabet* Well, I might not live for long, but at least I can be clean and organized.. Hm, I forgot how lonely this place gets.. I'll just have to get used to it for another century or so..

The witch walks toward the record player and stares it down.

Helga: Uhh, this might be the first time I actually need help from a pathetic human. I'm just a heartless monster, as Rosemary stated, so I would have no idea how to work this.. *lowers the pin on the disc* Ooh.. Hmm.. There should be some sort of button or something..

The lonely witch taps her fingers around the record player until she feels a button, and she presses that. All of a sudden, the disc began to spin around slowly as music began to play. Beautiful music. Helga perked her ears at such wonderful invention, twitching them to the sound of each beat. She then grabbed a bottle of rum from her drawers, opening it with her bare teeth and drinking from it as she slowly began to dance around her house to the beat.
Alzul sat at the counter of his bar, drinking away at the numerous bottles of liquor that were provided for him. Just as he had instructed, the bar had been relocated to somewhere completely different and a throne of bones and teeth had been added over to the side at his demand. But this was no longer normal liquor, for it had been mixed well with human blood so the taste would be very familiar to him. "Our little experiment it almost done!" He cheered to himself. "We're gonna have ourselves some war!" His voice was void of enthusiasm, even as he drank. However, all there was for him to feel was satisfaction. He watched as the people poured drinks without question. He stood up and went to his throne chair, bottle in hand, and seated himself. Soon, he would have a message delivered vocally through towns, telling the worthless life forms that the days of mass bloodshed would begin, and that he would give them limited time to prepare before they were crushed like insects beneath his feet. A few limited weeks would be enough. "Ah...it feels good to be King."
~~~

Buroa had gotten up after some time and prepared something to eat for Wiezen, something she could feed to him which wouldn't involve much chewing in the state that he was in. She decided to go with a nice hot broth. She was impressed how it started turning out, being that she had never actually cooked anything besides raw meet over a burning fire. Other than that, all she would usually be doing is drinking herself silly to pass the times, and though it became rather annoying when she messed up the first few times, she actually felt good that it finally turned out well. But she would wait until it became a bit warmer, not wanting to burn his tongue or anything. She let out a sigh. She felt that she was only going to have limited time to spend with him like this before something went down.
last edited Больше года
The witch continues swaying her hips back and forth with elegance while she continues to drink and dance like there was no tomorrow. A sudden crying from the outside of her cottage brought her performance to a stop, and her slitted eyes narrowed as she hissed at the intruder. Although, she does not pause the music. She just sets down her bottle of rum and walks outside, only to encounter a little girl wandering with her seemingly little brother around the forest. A wicked grin expanded in Helga's face as she lifted an eyebrow. The two children soon spot Helga standing in the corner, observing them like her prey.

Girl: *with a lisp* Oh, h-hello ma'am. Would you be so kind to show us the way out? My brother and I got separated from our parents.
Helga: Oh, I can't do such thing, little girl! Because I'm very, very hungry!
Girl: Oh.. Well I have bread here if you would like some-
Helga: Ahh, you seem like such a sweet girl! Such a beautiful soul in this cruel world.
Girl: *blushes* Thank you.. Um, y-you live here?
Helga: That is right. I was just having some time for myself until I heard your.. Annoying cries.
Girl: O-Okay, I'm sorry... Well.. I like your dress..
Helga: *was still wearing her damp black dress that she was dumped in her date* Really? Why thank you. I'll spare your heart.
Girl: W-What?
Helga: *snarls as she becomes the ugly monster she had become before in the orphanage*
Girl: Ahh!!! *grabs her brother and quickly tries to scurry away*
Helga: You can hide, but you'll get tired from running!! Hehehe! *stretches her hand as a somewhat spider web shoots out of it and wraps itself around the children, making them both fall and cry*
Girl: N-No!! P-please, I'm just six years old, and my brother is three! He can't even talk well and-
Helga: Shh, it'll be okay. I'll be quick, I promise. *her grin becomes an ear to ear one as her fangs poke through, then suddenly sinks her teeth into the girl's neck while her brother watches in fear*

The music slowly continues playing as she feasts on the two bodies with no hesitation..
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Continues walking, not speaking to anyone behind him)
Rosemary: (Remains quiet as well)
Flynn: ..Should we talk about it to let if off our shoulders, or..? I don't think it's good for a little girl to hold so much hatred in her. *glances at Rosemary*
Rosemary: I'm fine. Leave me alone (Keeps walking)
Flynn: Well.. you certainly have a mouth for such a little girl..
Rosemary: (Doesn't talk to him)
Flynn: *looks at Enricho for support*
Enricho: (Doesn't say anything, and keeps walking)
Flynn: *furrows his eyebrows* You guys are pathetic! *glances at Rosemary* Especially you! She saved you, don't you see that?! Those people were going to torture you and she freed you!
Rosemary: She didn't have to kill them, but she did. Do you know what happens to people who kill other people?! She'll turn soon. I know it. That or become another evil witch and will have to be killed
Enricho: (Tries to push the thought of that happening out of his head and keeps walking)
Flynn: Oh, so now you care about that "monster", as you put it? She'll turn because you encouraged her to!
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: No... I.... I didn't mean to...... (Falls onto her knees and starts crying)
Enricho: (Finally stops walking, but doesn't bother to turn around)
last edited Больше года
Flynn: *frowns as he looks away, agitated* And now who knows where she is or what's she doing..

The witch finishes the last of her meal, returning to her witch form and staring down at the torn up bodies of children. She kept her promise and managed to spare the girl's heart for complimenting her dress which was now splattered with blood. Helga lets down her hair that was still tied up in her fancy bun of last night, then heads back inside where the music was still playing. When she went to go reach for her bottle of rum, she found herself staring at her reflection in the mirror. Her slitted eyes noticed a green spot on her chest that was slowly expanding and tinting her skin green. She hissed in anger, realizing that the evil acts she had committed were already coming back to her, and this time only attacking the color of her skin. She rolled her eyes in annoyance, thinking it would just go away as she returned to her dancing and drinking.
Rosemary: (Keeps crying) I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it (Can't seem to stop crying)
Enricho: ...... (Turns around to the group) Flynn, I want you to head to the Capital. I'm going to find Helga. I don't want anyone to come with me in case......... Well, I'd rather not think of it. I'll meet you all in the Capital. (Walks in the opposite direction, away from the group)
Flynn: What?! Wait! You can’t go, don’t go! I can’t take care of Rosemary. And besides.. *lifts her eyes at him* She needs you right now. You may not be the perfect caresitter or father by that saying, but she needs you right now. Helga can wait. She asked to dismiss herself for a while, saying that she will return. And Helga keeps her promises, remember? She’ll visit us before you know it. She’ll come for us when she realizes how lonely she is without company. She’ll miss the child, she’ll miss you, and perhaps even miss me. Just let's give it a rest.. For now, okay?
Enricho: (Turns to him, showing the seriousness in his eyes) How do we know it won't be too late? Anyone can turn at any moment. She's already killed those people at the orphanage. They may be corrupted people, but people none the less. The Ancient Ones forgive no one who takes another's life, not even one who does it for a noble reason. That's why I need to see her. And if she's already turned..................... Well, I don't know what to do
Flynn: Listen to me, Enricho, Helga is the sweetest, most kindest, and most beautiful witch I've ever met in my entire life. And I bet the same way goes with you. I haven't even slept with her and I know what she wants. She is not turning into a corrupted, nor will not turn into an evil witch. *glances at Rosemary* If she says she needs time, we will be good friends and give her time. Okay? She has saved us all countless times. Just because of this one mistake, she is not going full on void. She is our friend, monster or not. She's mad because we're mad at her. Especially Rosemary, and that broke her. The one person she loved, who she thought would never think of her that way, betrayed her for saving her. She's been fighting for too long, she hasn't even gotten the time to take a breath and just enjoy her surroundings. She has risked her damn life for every single one of us, and we're so ungrateful for that!!!! You, Enricho, wanted to leave her! And you, Rosemary, insulted her!! And I hurt her too, by opening her eyes! And well.. I don't know what Franziska's done..

The witch slowly continued to dance to the beat, moving her hips from left to right and shaking her arms in an elegant manner.

Mutt
Wench
Whore
Ugly
You don't deserve the title of a witch
It does the complete opposite
You poisoned me
Hang yourself
Burn like the rest
Pig
Weak
Useless
Dog
Monster

Fury, anger, hatred, jealousy, and betrayal began to fill her heart. She began to think about killing. Just the mass killing of innocents. Beheading children. Stabbing mothers. Breaking lovers. It felt good. It felt good to be alone again. It felt good that she was not risking her ass to save a lover that didn't seem to care about her. A lover whose bad side insults her and uses her. A lover that bailed her date and went drinking with an almost naked troll. And she knew why, for a sword that needed to be fixed which she could've done so herself. Perhaps Wiezen thought her magic sucked after “poisoning” him. A lover that didn't bother to look back at her despite everything she's done for him. Despite all the tears she cried and all the blood she shed for him. The green spot on her chest slowly expanded as she kept repeating the words in her head, and the color began covering her arms, neck, face, back, and legs with green until finally her whole body was green.

(Le pic of Helga now, only that she still has her caramel hair without a hat.)
 Flynn: Listen to me, Enricho, Helga is the sweetest, most kindest, and most beautiful witch I've ever
Franziska: (Doesn't say anything, knowing it's best for her to stay quiet)
Enricho: Exact;y. That's what worries me. What we said to her. I worry that saying those things to her may affect her in ways I didn't think were possible
Flynn: Very well. Disobey your best friend and make her even more angrier. She gave us orders, and I plan on following them. You know that I'm right. You just.. Care about her. And I understand that. We all do.. But just.. *sighs*
Enricho: .... (Sighs) Alright, I'll leave her alone. (I just hope I'm making the right choice)
Rosemary: (Tries to stop crying, and sniffs a little) S-she'll come back, right?
Enricho: Of course she will. We'll wait for her at the Capital. We won't leave until we're sure we see her again
Rosemary: O-okay
last edited Больше года
Alzul let out a yawn of boredom as he sat down his bottle of liquor and closed his eyes for a moment. This would make it so much easier for him...to not have a heart at all. To shed blood with only killing at mind. Nothing had any meaning to him except his purpose. His now fully black eyes glanced up as someone approached him.

"Sir...I apologize greatly for disturbing you my lord." A armored knight took a knee in worship.

"Yes yes, depending on your words I'll decide whether or not I'll split open your skull for doing so." Alzul spoke. "Speak."

"The experimentation that has been in process for the passing days has now been complete, and your accessories has arrived as you asked my lord." The knight spoke.

Alzul's manner seemed to lighten up slightly. "Well well well, is that so?" His slumped sitting straightened itself/ "We shan't keep them waiting then shall we?" He grinned. "Call in the accessories and give word that I want the experiment front and center as soon as possible. Oh, and I'll forewarn you, you may want to take a few fodder along with you." He gave the order. "Consider yourself lucky enough to still be living. You are a decent shield of meat and bone and least, I commend you for that. Oh and, make yourself even more useful and bring me some virgin's blood."

"Than you my lord, its an honor. I will do as you have asked of me now." The knight stood up and left the area to guide the accessories inside, then to make his way to retrieve the experiment as he was told without question."

Alzul only waited a few mere seconds before the "accessories" walked through the door and around to stand before him. "Ahh....Macross Shire. Sonni Shire. The Sisters of War Prospectives. How nice of you to join in appreciation for your....resurrection."

But they were not as they were upon death. Macross bore a large stitch like scar that extended from the corner of her forehead on the left side, down to her chin, while Sonni had a similar scar around her neck and under her eyes. Their eyes had lost their way of life and were only replaced by dead, corrupted and lost eyes. They both took a knee. "All....hail....King Alzul. We live...to serve." They both said in a dronish voice of obedience.

Alzul smirked. "Ah....music to my ears. Now to your feet. I believe I have a task for you." He said, grinning. He lifted his finger and carved markings into their flesh that gave them partial immunity to all magic but his, increasing their physical abilities greatly. He knew that the Oni was going to be rather troublesome. But he'd already etched that into his plans as well. Things were going all...according...to plan.
last edited Больше года
Flynn: Wish you could've shown your innocence a little earlier, Rosemary.. But no matter, Helga must return, for you. *glances at the hunter* And for you. She cares about you. And she doesn't like that she hurt you.

Helga stared at herself in the mirror before expanding a wide ear to ear smirk and her eyes shrinking to the size of a pin.

Helga: Who would've known how good I look in green! It is my second favorite color after all! And it makes my behind look even bigger than it already is! *bursts out into a chuckle, one that sounded very different from her usual flattering giggle as fangs emerge from her teeth and remain there. She then looked down at her bottle of rum which was in her hand* You and I will be great friends! One that does not talk back and obeys everything I say!
Rosemary: I don't know. What if she hates me forever
Flynn: She probably will since Witches are immortal by disease and aging. ...Sorry, that's not the point.
Franziska: Flynn! That's not helping
Rosemary: (About to start crying again)
last edited Больше года
Flynn: No, no no! Don't cry, what I meant to say is that she may die sooner if a hunter goes on and stabs her in the heart or chop off her head, so she can't be mad at you for long.
A portal split open in the center of the Capital, dragging the attention to those nearby at the sight of it as it swirled there in place. Macross stepped from the portal, a collar of iron around her neck. She still wore the same form of clothing as she had before and after she had been buried, except they were only black and white as well as clean and new. Her pale, dead eyes looked around for a moment before an unusually large winged demon landed behind her. She could undoubtedly see the fear struck into the hearts of the people, and as they attempted to make a run for it, she lifted her hand and gave the creature the command to let out an almost deafening screech, immobilizing them. As she took a few steps forward, she stopped for a moment, only for her eyes to wonder across the many before she spoke. "Humans..." She spoke in a soft monotone voice that was amplified from the winged demons open mouth. "Hunters...witches...warlocks...soldi­ers­...­I have come to relay a message from my king. A message..of justice. Of revenge. There is a war coming....a war in which you cannot stop...and you will not survive. The war of 5 days of day, and 7 days of nightfall. A war in which legions of legions will reign upon your towns and bring utter destruction to what you call peace. What you call love. What you see as "reason" has brought forward hatred...anger...greed...rage...wrath...bu­t purpose, to my king. Your filthy flesh will be torn from bone. Some shall be enslaved...many will meet death's grip. Those who bow their heads may be redeemed and welcomed with open arms. Those who dared to betray my master, my king, however, will not be met with the luxury of death once they have been captured, nor given the grace of mercy. Instead, they shall be handed torture until their will breaks and their minds shatter. But still, they will not die. Not until everything they fear devours their existence in shades of darkness. Not until they will see the people they hold dearest to them slaughtered like the wild animals that they pretend not to be. He will punish you with the pains that you have inflicted upon him. Famine. Loss. Agony. And then you will be resurrected in an image of humiliation and defeat. However...you shall remain grateful...for his majesty has been humble. He has granted you the time of a third of a month to prepare for your demise. He has blessed you with the power to make a decision. To fight until you are inevitably ripped into oblivion. Gather all that you can....gather all of your courage. Bring together your wicked. Gather your strong. Collect your righteous. Hold your weapons at hand to protect your innocence, for they all..will be met slaughter. There is a war coming...you'd be best to prepare."
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: She's gonna die?! (Starts crying again)
Franziska: Flynn!
Flynn: Shh.. *instinctively stands in front of Rosemary in a protective manner as he hears the speech given by the corrupted Macross. He squints his eyes as he somewhat recognizes the woman, slightly tilting his head in confusion as he glances at Franziska and Enricho* ...I thought.. I thought Helga buried them? *murmurs* ..Wiezen's dark side did this.. Oh geez.. *squeezes the bridge of his nose, releasing a sigh*

Helga hummed as she continued to drink and dance with elegance and no worries at all, and she even managed to clone all the people she had met the past few weeks: Wiezen, Rosemary, Enricho, Franziska, Flynn, Macross, and even Alzul. The witch also made two clones of her parents. She had ordered all of them to dance and drink with her without a question.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: I don't like the looks of this. Flynn, whatever Helga taught you, I suggest you be ready to use it (Takes his pistols out)
Flynn: No, no, no! If there's one thing I learned from her, we don't attack first! Especially not against the bad guy's minions!
Enricho: Why? any threat is still a dangerous threat to humans. Even minions. And what is this thing even a minion of?
Flynn: *whispers back to him* They're corrupted. And I sense a weird aura around them.. Better not to intervene. At least not for now. Not with Rosemary in sight.
Enricho: Good idea. We should tell FRanziska to take her and leave
"But for now...his majesty has left you with a gift of encouragement. Spread these words." Macross began to lift her hand, but hesitated for a split second, her eyes flickering before returning to normal. Something was attempting to fight for control, and broke the paralysis that the winged demon had put upon the people, allowing them to run. But in the end, the corruption won over. She lifted her hand into the air, and the wing demon closed its mouth for a moment only to reopen it and let out a tormenting screech that caused a few people to began to scream before being taken over quickly by insanity. Those people began to attack the surrounding Captial's people without hesitation. Macross heard the winged demon's large wings give a hard flap before it departed, its deed done. She watched for a small moment as the inanity stricken few began to bloody their hands, and soon, she turned to make her leave through the awaiting portal behind her.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Stop! (Runs after Macross, with his arm outstretched)
Flynn: *releases his hands from his ears from the screech* Enricho, no!!! No.. We should all leave.. *looks at the people running around* ..Like now.. NOW NOW. Let's go. Enricho, get your money and let's go! They're turning and killing innocents. *grabs Rosemary as he looks for a potion in his bag*

Helga: Every time I see you, I get a bad vibe.. Just thinkin' of someone else in between your thighs.. And you thought you were slick, had tricks up your sleeve, but I'm sick of your stupid acts and I know you're tired of me..!~*sings along the music, her mind completely numb while dancing with her father's clone. The father seemed to share the same green skin tone along with his wife* How are ya, pops? Hehe, am I now daddy's little girl? I seem to be sharing traits from you. I screwed almost three people in this room while being with someone. Feels kinda good, no wonder you always did it behind mother's back! *chuckles, then looks at her mother's clone who is sitting and drinking as she would normal do in real life* Yes mother, drown your sorrows in that bottle and call me if you need more! There's plenty for everyone! *glances at Alzul's clone* I may be a mutt, but this mutt knows how to throw excellent parties, huh? *looks at Rosemary's clone* And this monster loves to have fun! There's still some leftover children flesh if anyone wants a taste!
last edited Больше года
Macross glanced back, her dead eyes quickly searching for the one who dared to command her as if they were her king. But then they widened as she was already going through the portal, and flickered once more. "Enri---" She began, and for a moment, attempted to reach out towards him, but the portal took the liberty of pulling her inside the rest of the way, slamming itself closed with a loud clap, leaving behind the screams of the fleeing.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (As he reaches to grab her hand, the portal closes, making him fall down) Goddamn it (Punches the ground)
Flynn: *blinks* She- She recognized you! *looks around as the insane people continue to kill the others* We got to get out of here, I have a potion! Let's go! *drags him from the ground and gathers with the others*
Enricho: (Looks back at where the portal was before following Flynn)
Flynn: Alright, here! *hands everyone a small purple vial* Teleportation potion. Drink, and we appear somewhere else. Anywhere else but here.. Back in the woods where we spent the night, it seemed peaceful there. Now drink! *raises the vial to his mouth and swallows the liquid and quickly disappears into thin air*
As Macross exited out on the other end of the portal, a look of uneasiness spread across her face. What have I...

"Did you complete your end of the task." She was met with Sonni's dead toned voice and monotone eyes staring at her.

That seemed to straighten the corruption up, all life disappearing from Macross's face and eyes as she answered. "The deed is done. Our task of delaying the message has been completed."

"Shall we report this to his majesty?" Sonni asked, dropping the human head that she held in her hands to the ground as she did so.

"But of course. He must know that we had no issues, and that will bring him satisfaction to both he, and us." Macross answered. But she could feel something digging inside her mind, trying to come to surface. She would have to ask his majesty to erase her memories so that she could serve him fully.
~~~

Wiezen's eyes opened slowly to see the clear view of the house that he always ended up in inside his mind, his ears being met with the sound of rain pelting down in a ferocious thunderstorm's wrath. But his thoughts were blank. His memories...were blank. All he could think about...was sleep. He sat huddled up in a cushioned chair, a cup of lemon tea in his hands, his dreary eyes low and exhausted, and his ears drooping in the same weary manner. He heard the laughter of the people around him, all of them having blank and blurry faces that held no facial features at all that he could see through the blur. But yet, they laughed and spoke to one another as he just sat there, all of them seeming to be try to talk about something different at once. "What are you all...saying? His eyes looked to them, still unable to make out anything but a blur. "You can't all talk at the same time..." But soon, the sound of the rain that pelted against the windows drowning out their voices and he looked out to watch the drops fall with large splashes against the never ending ground.
--
Buroa's sleepy eyes pulled themselves open, stopping her from nodding off like she was, her long pointing ears perking as she thought that she heard something. She straightened herself in the wood chair that she had been sitting in for such a long time and got rid of the soreness in her back that was agitating her when she stretched. She then looked to Wiezen for a moment, seeing that he was still in a state of comatose. She let out a sigh. Just exhaustion gettin to me....damn it...I should get some sleep. I won't be any use to him like this..
last edited Больше года
Flynn and the others reappear back in the same woods they were in the night before leaving off to finish the task of going back to the capital. He took in large breaths as he landed face flat on the ground, then made sure that the others were all with him.

Flynn: Phew.. Argh.. Should've added more phoenix feathers for landing gracefully!
last edited Больше года
"The results have well enough exceeded my standards of expectation by far. This...this is even better. I can say fully that this is satisfaction." Alzul spoke to the knight that stood at his side. "You have my gratitude as my servant." He added as he stared at the area of devastation where he watched his experiment tear apart numerous clones of Helga, the hunter, and other human fodder over and over again. Hundreds of them. He even gave the clones power to fight back with, however, they were destroyed brutally before his eyes. "I believe he's ready to be the third War Prospective. Or rather the second king." He grinned. His experiment was the version of Wiezen that everyone had known and loved, in appearance at least. He had burned the worst of his memories into his mind, including the last few from when the final act of betrayal was made by the one he "loved". Ugh. However, this version was ruthless. Not only that, but he had the heart that Alzul had torn from his own chest which in term paired with the deepest scar of betrayal that the memories contained, and only darkness remained there. "Come, Etheal. We have much to discuss." He says, a portal opening a little ways behind him.

The second incarnate of Wiezen, Etheal, looked up at him with similar crimson eyes. "Yes. We do." He replied as he snapped the neck of a clone of Helga, his voice filled with no other emotion but to hate. "Let us depart." He says stepping on the bodies of the clones without care as he approached the Alzul and the portal.
last edited Больше года
As Helga continued to dance, she noticed the flowers that decorated her house in the outside. She was disgusted at such sight she had planted long ago. She paused the music with her mind, taking a breath as she steps outside and picks up a rose, staring at it closely. She then looked at the clone of Wiezen, then began to pick out the petals.

Helga: He loves me. *picks out a petal* He loves me not. *picks out another petal*

He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not..

The witch pulls out the last petal, slightly lowering her green ears as rage filled her eyes. She then glared at the clone, stomping towards him and sticking her hand through the clone's chest, ripping his fake heart out and staring at it closely. She expected for him to fall, like a normal being, but the clone just remained still.

Helga: What?! You're not going to fight back?! *suddenly slaps the clone across the cheek, causing no harm to the imaginary figure. She then pushed him forward* Fight me! *pushes him even further* FIGHT BACK!!!! *kicks him on the ground as her eyes remain as slits and she hisses through her fangs* FIGHT BACK, FIGHT BACK! FIGHT ME, DAMN IT!!! *continues punching him with further speed and agility* F-FIGHT ME!!!