Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12501-12550 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Kristoff: You do not need to be upset with yourself, Flynn. You are stressed and frustrated, as is to be expected as the host of an Artifact

Enricho: (He wrapped his arms around Ossiana, pulling her into a hug) You too
last edited Больше года
Больше года cosmic_fusions said…
Helga's singing came to a stop. Her ears twitched at the sudden thump she heard from the kitchen again. Although, the music kept on playing. The witch immediately put a forcefield up in any exit or way leading upstairs or outside so that whatever was inside couldn't get out.

She approached the kitchen with the knife she had gotten, along with a few dirty clothes she forgot to put down. Oddly, she continued her small bop dance, her shoulders still moving in sync with the music. "Reveal yourself before I shove these clothes so far up your ass they'll need to be tossed away." She said, humming lightly to the song.

"Is there any way I can prevent this? Please tell me there's a way.... ANYTHING!" Flynn was desperate.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
At this point, what doesn't Helga just свинг, качели the нож around while playing Dead или Alive's Ты Spin Me Around Больше года
Kristoff: Prevent? No. But you can subdue it. You just need to do.... what you do, of course. But, what you do, and how you do it, that is your business, Flynn. I cannot help you there

Ophelia: (She stepped inside the bath, slightly moaning from the heat as she rested in the warm water, the soap covering her bare body)
last edited Больше года
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
“Ohoho~! Now who deserves a bar of soap in their mouth? A bit of nostalgia here, huh Quartz? We’re back where we began huh?” A puddle of scarlet and crimson rippled along the floor, each drop that fell from the severed head of a gryphon increasing it, fractures of its broken skull clumping to the floor.
And the woman who stood there in a black dress that bore broad strips of white, small splatters of red marking the front of it; her white-silver hair in a wild mane. Macross was there, using one of Wiezen’s knives to spread brain matter across two finely cut slices of bread, more of the gryphon’s crimson caked on her fingers. Casually making herself a sandwich. She neatly placed one of the slices of bread onto the other, wiping her hands clean using an apron. Humming through the entirety of it. “It was nice if this overly sanctified bird to try to follow me thinking I wouldn’t notice. And here I thought I wiped them clean from their mountains only to find this laaaast one~. It was really nice of it to be so hellbent on interfering with this little visit to you old friend! It really seemed to be attached to you.” She looked to Helga finally, her dead grey eyes piercing directly into Helga’s, and they flickered black briefly as she grinned at her. “How’s your day been~?”

~

Ossiana gave a nod, her all too telling smirk coming to her face as she hugged him back, snuggling into his shoulder. “Worry not. I will have your protection just as you have mine.”
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Now Helga can play Bad Bad Things by Andrew Jackson Jihad for Macross :D Больше года
cosmic_fusions commented…
no, helga is so over it now Больше года
...Eh, Helga broke her vows so what happen d to Wiezen’s name on “THE PAPER” barely mattered. He could of did worse, like...I don’t know, going back to prevent himself from putting it there to began with realizing that Письмо his name down on that sheet of paper was a mistake all together...or somethin like that. Больше года
Flynn's hearing seemed to amplify since he was able to hear Opehlia's moaning through the door that was quite a distance to where he was. He felt a twitch in between his legs, his pupils constricting for a moment. His hands clutched into fists and he exhaled some in attempt to calm himself. "....Please tell me you heard that too?"

"Fun fact: all griffins are attached to nymphs." Helga replied plainly, her gaze now on the leftovers of the majestic animal. She didn't seem shocked it was Macross at this point. "Sucks for you, but that's not Apollo. And if you're gonna eat Tanis like that, then at least have some decency to butter him up. " She sighed some before going to the kitchen and throwing the block of butter at her. She decided to get something to eat as well since she was starving, and got a branch of grapes from the fridge. The witch plopped one into her mouth as she took a seat. "My day? So far it's been pretty great... A little tired, but I'll manage. And how are thee?" Helga asked as if she were talking to an old friend.
Kristoff: I didn't hear a thing, Flynn. i take it that Artifact is getting to you rather hard?

Ophelia: (She continued to rest in silence, her breathing calmed down as she rested in the tub, letting the water and soap clean her)

Enricho: (He kept his arms wrapped around her, not wanting to pull away. But he brought himself to break from the hug and look into her eyes) I promise to be back soon
Macross stepped aside and let the butter hit the fridge behind her. “I don’t typically learn the names of birds. But other than this one there’s only one other one left. And my new...assistant, is indeed preparing to have a lot of satisfying fun with it. Anywho~ I, am fine. You know, just dropping by again to check to see if the children are ripe enough to be devoured yet. Call it daily check up from yours truly. Then there’s Enriching who’s ribcage I need to tear open now. Ossiana is dead, but I still haven’t had the chance to taste her child. The usual. Oh, and I’ve also come to look for a certain Therian, you may know. He’s the last ingredient I need to get this show on the road~!” She took a bite from her sandwich of bird brain matter and wiped her mouth. “You wouldn’t happen to know where he is, would you darling~?”

~

“Yes. We both will. But you first.” Ossiana planted a kiss on his lips and smiled at him again afterwards. “You just focus on not getting yourself killed.”
last edited Больше года
"Yes... Very much so... Actually too much. I need her to quiet down...." He whispered those last words to himself. He exhaled again, looking around to see if there was something to plug his ears with.

Helga plopped a few more grapes into her mouth, the juices bursting into her tastebuds. It had been so long since she had eaten. She rolled her eyes at the comment about her sister. As Macross spoke, she looked at her surroundings and only then the witch noticed the mess she left when making her sandwich. The tired mother sighed and dragged herself up. She took away the utensils Macross used – which was a gift Helga had gotten Wiezen long ago. "The children are not ripe and never will be." She turned off the boiling water and proceeded to wash the bloody knives, neatly organizing them back where they belonged. As for the apron she used, the witch tossed it into the pile of dirty clothes. Before anything else, she also retrieved a napkin for Macross, daring to tap the edges of her mouth to clean the drops of blood, then proceeding to tuck it in the collar of her shirt like a mother would. "My Wiezen? I do not know where he is. But I don't believe he'll be here anytime soon. And even if I did know I'd keep him far away from you." The witch used the pot of water to soak a small towel in it in order to clean the floors of the aftermath sandwich. "I ask to know of my sister before you take your leave." She said, already kicking Macross out.
last edited Больше года
Kristoff: (He scratched his chin and confusion as he looked forward, not even at Flynn) I'm afraid I don't know what you mean, Flynn. My eyesight may not exist, but my hearing is as good as ever, and I don't hear a thing from the bathroom

Enricho: (He returned the kiss before pulling away moments after) Yeah, I will.
“Take my leave~?” Macross chuckles. “Oh no. No, no no no, no. You see, there are so many issues with that Quartz. You see, everything becomes ripe, and you aren’t the judge of that. But that’s besides the point, we can get to how I’d eat their little souls out through their eyes later. You said that you would keep him far away from me? But with a bit of persuasion, coasting him over to my side of things won’t be too difficult at all. And you’re going to help me.” Macross’s eyes flashed black. “What do you say? I’ll even take you in as one of my slaves if you cooperate, and your bottom feeding family can be saved. Or do you want to go about this the hard way? I wouldn’t mind, I would enjoy it. See the idea is, if I make you scream loud enough, he’ll make a little stop by. Just like he always does. Trying to be here to save the day. To save his “family”, if you can even call it that. He would make better for a savior of the night. Perhaps my second in command.

~

Yes...you will. I will be sure of it. Ossiana nodded and turned to where Oasis was sleeping soundly. “It will be only a matter of time before she decides to leave her confines. After absorbing all of zhe heat there, she’ll eat her way out and devour her egg.”
last edited Больше года
Enricho: I hope it's soon. I want to hold her in my arms without any barrier between us. (He placed his pistols into his holster, having reloaded them plenty, and was ready to make his journey)
“You will, Enricho. We both will...together.” Ossiana assured with another small smile. “I will not let it be any other way but ours. And...and don’t forget to eat! Hunt if you must, but do not go about attempting to starve yourself, understand?”
Enricho: I won't. I promise. I'll be back before you know it, Oss. You just keep yourself and Oasis safe. And if Francis tries anything, don't kill him, even if it's really tempting. (He gave her another hug, before pulling away, not wanting to lose track of time, before he made his way back to the room he last saw Essil)
Ossiana watched as he made his way back in the opposite direction, her brows furrowing with worry. “As soon as I can...” She said in a small whisper before jumping down into her den to be with her child.
Enricho: (He made his way back into the room where Essil last was, leaning against the wall of the den as he waited patiently for him to return)
It didn’t take long for Essil to return to where the table and stumps still were, Francis no longer at his side. “Ah, there you are. I’ll assume that you hadn’t much to prepare for your journey. Good. Now the only ting left before your departure is for me to give you your temporary weapon.” He held up a strange looking pebble. Strange looking, but seemingly nothing out of the ordinary.
Enricho: (He looked at the pebble, than back at Essil) I take it that there is more to this rock than just throwing it around
last edited Больше года
“...I’m afraid not. After all, ‘‘tis a stone. What else would you expect to do with stone unless you are constructing a monument, or perhaps a statue? Throwing it is all that is liable to matter. Depending on how much force you are able to put behind your throws, it would make for a reasonable weapon of range when needed.” Essil spoke.
This fucking guy and his dry humor Больше года
XD As dry as the docks of a moving ship. Well...unless that ship is the Титаник Больше года
That dock is super wet Больше года
And frozen...and sunken. Больше года
Enricho: (He looked at the pebble, than at Essil) Is this another one of your jokes, Essil?
Essil stared at the hunter for a moment. “...I’m afraid not. I would think that you would know the difference of a joke and a serious situation, Hunter. Or have I perhaps given you much more credit than need be and it has gotten to your head already? The alchemist told me that you would be more efficient with primitive, caveman weaponry, so I gift you with this pebble.”
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Okay, okay, dammit. So you expect me to throw this pebble at something that attacks me? What makes it different from just using this (He placed his hand on his pistol, something he was far more confident in using. As soon as the mention of an alchemist was brought up, he gave a heavy groan) Essil, don't take everything you hear from some random asshole as truth
last edited Больше года
“Yes. I fully expect you to use this weapon to it’s fullest extent against anything that may attack you. I thought that that much would be obvious.” Essil mused. “And of course I would not be as nimble minded as to believe if it didn’t hold at least some truth to it. But the difference you ask? Observe.” He tossed the pebble into the air, the piece of stone the size of two thumbs. He caught it in his hands before throwing it passed Enricho’s head with minimum effort. The pebble hit the wall behind him, and suddenly an invisible force applied itself and blew the it to pieces.
The pebble appeared back and Essil’s hand instantly, a triumphant glow flashing within it before disappearing. “No ammunition required, with an effect that your weaponry could not even hope to contend with. This is the Daviidus(Duh-vie-dus), otherwise known as The Stone That Slayed the Giants.”
All the greatest weapons in history. Excalibur, Thor's hammer, a fucking pebble XD Больше года
XD The Goliath Pebble: Daviidus. I think I’m going to make some changes to what Enricho’s new weapon is going to be Больше года
And now that pebble is going to lead to something else Больше года
Enricho: (He turned back to see the destruction caused by the pebble, as well as thinking about how upset Ossiana would be when she saw more damage to her home, but was more impressed with the weapon) So this thing has some use to it then. I'll be sure to use it if ever it comes to it
(COLA, just let helga enjoy a fucking day off)

Helga continued scrubbing the floors with the damp towel, ridding the crimson splattered everywhere. She wore an apathetic expression, humming to the rest of the song as it finished and another one began. The witch squeezed the excess of water back into the pot before finally looking up at Macross, her beaten up face still present and most likely her wounds not being able to tolerate any more. Although, the words she spoke next contradicted what she looked like. "Then I guess you'll just be wasting your time on things that aren't going to happen." She replied with a plain expression. "Wiezen is not available and never will be, nor any members of the Quartz family."
This is how it was for everyone else. Also, Ты forgot Flynn XD Больше года
yeah, but unlike everyone else, helga has to care for four kids Больше года
stop it Больше года
“If you truly plan to survive an attack by a champion, or more so manage to escape it, you won’t have much of a choice.” Essil studied the hunter, looking him up and down, weighing options. “Once you return, I may have something else of your interest and need.”

~

Wasting my time you say? Intriguing.” Macross walked passed Helga and walked up the stairs. A grin came across her face as she passed through the barriers there with very little effort, shattering their purpose and going down the hall. She went to Rosemary’s door and gave it a light shove, the door and it’s outline tearing from the wall and smashing into the other side of the room. “Aah~ So much nostalgia!~Rosemary dear, it’s time for you to waaaa-aaake~.” She grabbed the human girl by her hair and yanked her into the air, holding her close to her face. “We are going to have some fun!
joke's on you, she'll never respond Больше года
Jokes on you, Macross. Rosemary's her least Избранное child XD Больше года
I'm not siding against anyone. I side with no one. I'm on my own side Больше года
Enricho: Alright. Whatever it is, hopefully it will be something useful (He took the pebble in his hand, placing it into his pocket as he looked at Essil) So, find the others and ask them to help, correct? What are my options if they refuse. I won't force them to join if they don't want to. Macross is something they have never experienced before

Rosemary: (She gave a sudden shriek of fear as the horrid creature grabbed hold of her, screaming loud enough for the others to hear) G-Get off me! (She swung her arms at Macross, striking her in the face as hard as her little hands could)

Kristoff: (He turned his head once he heard Rosemary scream, than turned to Flynn) Come on. We must hurry

Ophelia: (Once she heard the scream, she pulled herself out of the bath, wrapping a towel around her body and taking her sword that laid against the wall)

Reinard: (As he rested outside, arms and legs crossed, he heard the scream. He slowly stood up, holding the cross over his shoulder as he slowly lumbered inside the cottage, throwing the door open a little roughly as he walked inside)
damn it wind THE ONE TIME YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO USER HER Больше года
Use who?.......... Reinard? Больше года
Helga's body wavered as she got to her feet when the barriers broke. The witch ignored the pain from her side and forced herself not to limp in order to run up the stairs rather quickly. She ran to the door and grabbed Macross by her hair before slamming her against a wall and stood in front of Rosemary in a protective manner. "You go through me first to get to her." Her eyes narrowed at her before she told Rosemary to run to the room Ophelia and Flynn shared along with Kristoff and Reinard.

Meanwhile, Flynn suddenly jolted at the loud unexpected shriek. "What the hell?" He threw the blankets aside and quickly dressed himself up, gathering any potions or weapons he had in his bag to check out what was going on.
Is Helga's cottage going to get destroyed AGAIN! XD Больше года
i know and im еще salty than ever Больше года
Rosemary: (She gave a nod as she hurried out the door, doing what she could to get help quickly)

(As soon as Kristoff was out the door of the room, making his way towards Rosemary's room, the door to the bathroom was thrown open as Ophelia stepped out, a single bath towel sloppily wrapped around her body, just stopping at her thighs as she held her rapier in her hands)
Ophelia: Miss Quartz and Lady Rose are in danger, we have to hurry
Kristoff: I understand. Flynn is getting dressed right now. You should as we-
Ophelia: No time! A weapon is all I need (With that, she rushed to the room)
last edited Больше года
hmm, WHERES ROSEMARY RUNNING OUT THE ROOM HUH Больше года
Wind did it xD Больше года
I didn't do shit! Больше года
Macross chuckled as Rosemary’s hand hits her face, not budging her in the slightest. It was barely even a fly buzzing. Her black eyes stared into Rosemary’s. “Now now child, don’t scream so much, you’ll wake your “siblings”. At least wait for the pain to come before you shriek s—" When she was slammed against the wall, she giggled.
That tickled. Are you still going to try to dance this dance with me right now? I’m afraid the time for that isn’t available.” She stepped forward and the room seem to twist and shift until it was upside down, the floors peeling up as they became the ceiling. But Macross’s emotionless stare kept them stuck there as she stepped in front of Helga. She slowly reached out and began to push her hand through Helga’s stomach and out through her back, her hand not breaking through any flesh but inflicting the pain as if she was. “There, I went through you, witch~” But then she stopped when Rosemary exited the room. However, the human wouldn’t get far. Her body became like shadowy air for a moment, and she went after the child, fazing through the walls and grasping her around the neck. “Red rover, red rover, Rose has been sent over~” The floor, or now the ceiling of Rose’s room, broke away into rubble.
Macross paid no mind to Kristoff or his companions. She began to laugh and disappeared from the cabin, taking Rosemary with her.

~

Essil sighed. “The only option we would have then would be persuasion. And if that fails, then they will hopefully reconsider when the destruction of their lands come forth. Find them, and those who do not know of the situation, explain it to them.”
last edited Больше года
Rosemary's kidnapped, AGAIN! Больше года
i'm so done Больше года
Yes, Jade. I am on my own side. The side that tries to be еще joyful and not start arguments Больше года
Enricho: Alright. I'll start with the Quartz family (He grabbed hold of the necklace, but before he pulled it, he spoke, pointing to the damaged wall) Please do fix that wall, alright? Ossiana can't handle anymore damages to this place (With that, he spoke the words and tugged on it)

Rosemary: (She attempted to run as fast as she could, before she was grabbed again. She continued to punch Macross as hard as she could, trying her best to get from her grasp, as she looked down at Helga. Nothing she could do was enough to save herself, and nothing she could do that wouldn't put Helga in any harm. She could only look at her as she was carried off)
Flynn stepped out the door from his room, hopping on one leg to put his shoe on. He had a couple daggers as a weapon along with a few vials of potions. He was about to say something until he spotted Ophelia walk out with nothing more but a towel. The alchemist closed his eyes for a moment. "Sweet mother of God help me please." He whispered to herself and tried to focus on the task at hand.

Helga felt like hurling as soon as Macross's hand went through her stomach, strong waves of pain hitting every area it possibly could in her body. The witch gritted her teeth, holding in a cry of agony when the boiling discomfort became too much. Helga's eyes made contact with Rosemary's before she unexpectedly disappeared with her capturer. "--W-Wait-- no!! Rosemary!!" The witch quickly looked around before deciding to exit the cabin. "BRING HER BACK!" Helga shouted into the air, tears already beginning to sting her purple, bruised eyes. "THIS IS BUSINESS BETWEEN US, NOT HER!!!" Her voice inevitably cracked in the end.
Reinard: (He looked up at the sky as Macross was carrying the child, before Kristoff rushed out the door, looking up at Rosemary, her screams guiding him to look upward. Reinard turned to him) What are you waiting for. Use a spell and knock the demon down.
Kristoff: I-I can't! If I do such a thing, we'll hurt the child
Macross only laughed and disappeared, leaving a shadow of Rosemary’s cries to be heard. She only appeared a few miles away from the cabin, grabbing Rosemary by the hair again. Her grin twisted. She suddenly pulled back her arm and soon after he knuckles collided with the child’s face with much less force than she would normally use, so she wouldn’t kill the child. But the force behind it was that of an adult man’s. She chuckled, tipping her head to the side. “Ah, Rose, Rose, Rosy~ Now some of your face matches your foster mother’s now~” She giggled. “You are going to do something for me.” She punched the child’s face again, just for the amusement. “And for the sake of yourself, you will oblige. Or then again...you don’t have a choice.

~

Essil looked to the hole that Enricho had pointed to and waited until he left before shrugging. “It’ll fix itself.” He mumbled before going to prepare the barrier for the burrow to be secure.
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: (She started to groan in pain as she felt Macross's fist strike her in the face, she started to feel tears well up in her eyes as she looked at the ground. She refused to look, to listen, or to speak to the horrid creature in front of her. She only kept her eyes on the ground, not reacting to her in the slightest, not even giving her the satisfaction of seeing her in pain)

Enricho: (He arrived a small distance away from Helga's cottage, not able to see Macross' influence on the place. He made his way towards the cottage, his hands to his side as he walked down the usual path he had grown very familiar with)
last edited Больше года
Jade's gonna fucking hate this and me for allowing this, but COLA has the right to fuck up Rosemary as badly as possible. Rip out her eye if Ты want to, tear off one of her arms, go nuts. Make Helga fucking furious XD Больше года
It reminds me that it's not so bad. It's not so bad Больше года
I'm so glad someone got that reference XD Больше года
Macross only grinned more at this. “Yes, that’s it. Try to hide it from me. I will break you inside and out, child~. I’m going to allow you to taste despair.” She took a hold of Rosemary’s arm gently, and began to twist in a one handed Indian burn like fashion. Each twist began to wound up the child’s arms and bones. “Call him with your agony..
last edited Больше года
The fuck is this high school bully technique XD Больше года
Except Кости are twisting along with the skin. Neat. Больше года
Oh, I must've missed that part XD Больше года
Helga's sobbing eyes turned to meet everyone who was already outside: Flynn, Kristoff, Reinard, Ophelia. "W-We need to find her! Scatter around the forest! Track her with a spell, increase your speed, anything! Please!" The witch cried. "Do whatever it takes to find my daughter and do not hesitate to kill Macross." Helga summoned her wings, the feathers upon them disheveled and spattered with her own blood. She levitated herself into the air and took off without saying anything else, calling out for Rosemary as she flew full speed in search of her.
Rosemary: (She bit down on her lip. The pain was intense, but she kept quiet, trying her best to fight through the pain)

Ophelia: (She rushed through the woods, along with Flynn, calling out to Rosemary) Lady Rose! Where are you! (She rushed through the forest, her bare feet pressing against the grass and twigs as she rushed through it, searching high and low for Rosemary)

Reinard: (He started to move before Kristoff could even ready himself. As soon as he was, Reinard was already a few feet away, with Kristoff running after him)

Enricho: (He whistled calmingly as he made his way down the path toward the cottage, already seeing the familiar smoke from the chimney as he got closer)
last edited Больше года
"ROSEMARY?! ROSE SHOUT! WHERE ARE THEE?!" The witch cried as she flew with the little energy she had left. The trees around her began to shuffle in discomfort at the nymph's pain they all strangely began to feel. They knew she was in search for someone, and for all those years Helga took care of them, it was time to repay the deed.

"D-Do you have anything of the girl? Maybe I can track her with a location spell." Flynn ran alongside Ophelia, his mind now more focused on finding Helga's daughter.

Meanwhile, as Enricho neared the cabin, he saw the main door of it open slowly as if someone were already there welcoming him in.
Ophelia: I'm afraid I don't. I don't even know who this new creature is. It's nothing related to God or the Servants or the priest. This is something else entirely

Enricho: (As soon as he saw the cabin, with no one else inside, he slowly walked in, peeking his head in, before calling out) Helga? Are you here?
Macross snickered madly. She could hear the searching cries for the child even at the distance away they were. And she amplified Rosemary’s hearing so she could hear them as well, only to disappear further away from them each time that they seemed to be getting closer. And this would be liable to go one forever. Now they stood where the trees were dried, as was the grass around them, and the soil and even the color of the sky. Where corruption was starting to sink into the roots.
Macross’s expression was now one of insanity, and she threw Rose to the ground. “Such an adorable swelling face you have~!.” She knelt down and poked her finger through Rosemary’s forehead, her nails digging through and causing the child’s brain to feel as if it were boiling. Paralyzing her body. Her fingers of her free hand stretched in length and foiled around the child’s ankle before slowly pulling it up towards Rose’s face. And with a forceful jerk forehead, she snapped the child’s leg out of place, enough for her toes to unnaturally reach above her head. Only then did she began to twist the ankle still in her grasp in a counterclockwise motion, bones shattering like glass and flesh tearing as easy as paper the further she twisted. “Scream for him to save you. Call him. And it will all go away.
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: (Once her leg had snapped, as well as the pain that was felt in her brain, it was all that Rosemary could do. She gave a loud... noise. Nothing like a scream, nothing like one that had ever been heard before. But it was in fact a sound of agonising pain.)
last edited Больше года
As soon as Enricho stepped inside, he tripped over what appeared to be a squeaky teddy bear. And before he could get up, his face was greeted with a dozen of wooden, heavy letter blocks being thrown at him with an extra force of magic. His back was greeted with a 15 pound bag of flour being dropped from above, the excess powder getting into his eyes and blurring his vision. His mouth was stuffed with a squeaky ball before he could even talk. But when he lifted his eyes, he saw 3 pairs and green and blue eyes staring at him from the chandelier. One poked his head out, revealing to be Wiezen Jr. holding a maraca toward Enricho on the ground. "s-suwender, wench!" He squeaked.

Helga looked around desperately, her sanity beginning to fade the more she thought about Rosemary in Macross's hands. At a few points of her flying, she could smell Rosemary, but that smell would disappear shortly after when Macross moved destinations. "Please!" The witch shrieked, looking around her. "Help me! I ask you all to stand by my side in search of this little girl! I beg of thee!" Only her cries were heard in the silence she received, but when the ground began to shake, her ears perked in hope.
Enricho: (As he fell to the ground, he looked in confusion, before he was knocked to the ground, gagged with a squeak toy, and barely able to move from the weight of the back. Once he saw that it was the kids, he rolled the bag off of his back and spat the toy out of his mouth, barely in any pain, but was more bothered by the sight) Real cute, you three. Is your mother around? I need to speak with her
"Cute? CUTE?!?!" Wiezen Jr.'s eyes widened, his nose wrinkling similar to how his mother's would when angry. She aimed the colorful maraca and threw it rather hard in between Enricho's legs, crossing his arms soon after. "Mama gone. Papa gone." His ears lowered a little. "Sister gone..." His ears drooped in sadness. "everyone... gone..."
Enricho: (He jumped back as soon as his leg was struck, placing his hand on his leg. The pain was less agonising and more irritating, but he responded to what he had said immediately) Wait, are you serious? Well, do you know where they went?
Awww, does it hurt yet, Rose?” Macross licked her lips. “And guess whaa-aaaht~?” She leaned down and whispered into Rose’s ear, her voice becoming malice itself. “I’m not going to let you die.” She lifted the child from the ground, slamming her against a tree. Nails of dark embers appeared in the air and nailed her to the bark in crucifixion, the fires eating at the child’s flesh endlessly. “There is much that you have not been able to experience, the wonders and joys of complete agony. I will show you. The art of torture is such a wonderful thing, inflicting such suffering upon another living creature. But if you scream out his name, it can all end.” The trees around them instantly withered into hollow corpses of what they once were. Macross pulled out a small scalpel like knife and held it in front of Rosemary’s eyes as she let the burning in the child’s mind soothe.
last edited Больше года
Okay, I'm regretting my decision. This is a lot easier when it's a grown man losing their eye XD Больше года
Rosemary: (She looked at the scalpel as it got very close to her eye. The sight of it horrified her, made her feel the worst possible fear that she could. But her eyes turned to look at Macross) No! I won't! No matter what, I won't do it! They'll stop you. I know they will. You have no chance of stopping them.
"I dunno, I sowwie." Zealia apologized to Enricho. "Dey just left.... maybe to fowest?" She guessed. "Need to find... Wose..."

Although the location where Macross and Rosemary was dry and bare, the ground beneath them began to quake. The roots began to reject the corruption sinking into them, creating a whiff of it to rise into the air and sizzle out of existence. Color and moisture was returned to the grass and trees around them, flowers blooming rather quickly the more the ground shook. The tree Rosemary was pinned against grew in size and enveloped her in protective roots and branches.

And eventually, the shaking land began to split. Various tears and holes appeared around the two beings, each one of them a single creature emerging. Creatures that were long buried in the grounds. Their form was similar to those of a tree, though they were bigger. Very... very big. One of the many monsters towered over Macross, staring at her blankly with no intention of harm. The other creatures from afar only stared as well.

(eat some nature, bitch.)
last edited Больше года
 "I dunno, I sowwie." Zealia apologized to Enricho. "Dey just left.... maybe to fowest?" She guessed.
WHERE'S THE BABIES!? Больше года
canned cheese is worse cheese Больше года
Except when it’s with Ritz Больше года
Stop me? Will they stop me before I drain your insides? Or before I cut open your scalp? Or will it be after? Before, or after you are...persuaded~? Or will they be...late~.” Macross began to snicker. She graze the skin on Rosemary’s shoulder with the sharp point of the scalpel bladed knife. And slowly, she dug the blade deep through flesh, and tediously began to peel back the layers of skin all the way down to the fingers, blood splurtingand spilling out at her feet. From the shoulder to the tips of Rose’s fingers, the cutting took several minutes. But when she was interrupted, she let out a simple sigh.

Tsk, tsk.” She tapped the blade against her fingers. She chuckled to herself, shaking her head. “Are we really doing this right now?”
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He looked out the door. At the mention of them looking for Rose, he was ready to run out the door to go and help them look, but turned back to the triplets, wondering if they would be okay by themselves, wondering what it was that made Helga leave so quickly, she didn't even create a clone to watch them)

Rosemary: (She gave a heavy scream, the amount of blood that had already started to come out was far too much for a child to even handle. She continued to let out her pained scream, until she was lifted by the beings that had arrived, watching them with her half open eyes as she saw the creature stare down at Macross)
last edited Больше года