Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Buroa found herself waking up again, slumped against the side of the hammock with her head resting on Wiezen's hand. She noticed that he felt...extremely cold. It took her some time to register this, and she ended up closing eyes again. Seconds later, her eyes snapped open and she jumped to her feet, knocking the chair over backwards by accident before leaning down to listen for his heartbeat, her own heart pounding in her chest. But then she let out a sigh of relief as she realized that his was still beating, and that hers just had nearly burst out of her chest for a moment. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down before she furrowed her brow. He was cold...she climbed over and onto the hammock and laid there with him, using her own body heat to keep him as warm as possible. It didn't take long for her to end up fading back into sleep, holding on to his arm.
~~~

"I hope you don't expect me to help you, honey."

"You're the mighty warlock, aren't you?"

"I betrayed you, you worthless scum."

"You're hurt and I'm actually not crying. Kinda feels good."

"Hah. ..Our adventure, huh?"

"Sorry, I can't and won't help him."

"I'll be off protecting those in need of me."

"Stupid"

"Slow."

"I slept with the hunter, yeah, so what? We weren't together!"

"You were nothing but a one night stand to me.

"I used you like a tool."

"I never really cared about you."

"Tell him that he's a fool for thinking that I ever loved him...and I'm not sorry for the betrayal."

"I poisoned you"

Etheal growled to himself, his chest beginning to rise and fall as he felt every trickle of hatred aim itself in one direction now as those words played over through his head like a broken record. He slammed the side of his fist into the head of one of the servants that had been awaiting them on the other side of the portal, splattering everything above the mouth into blood and chunks of brain. Closing his eyes as that wretched face stuck to his mind. Betrayal....betrayal....betrayal... "Liar..." His voice growled deeply.

"Memories becoming quite an itch are they?" Alzul asked as he stopped at the Grande Bar's door, glancing back at Etheal. "I understood the feeling, which is why I couldn't let you be blind to what they've done. All of them. Especially, her. The person who betrayed you and left you for dead." He spoke rather calmly now that he wasn't the one with the heart, therefore the memories he had meant nothing to him. He felt nothing from them either. But he did in fact, know that Etheal did. He was made to be consistent rage after all, though he did twist a few of the memories that he gave him for precautions. He didn't know that the powerless Wiezen ever existed for one, as far as he was concerned, it all happened to him. Which was technically true, aside from the few twists he threw in himself. "You may have some time to yourself to calm if you'd like. I'll be waiting inside." He said before walking through the door, hiding the smirk that came across his face.

last edited Больше года
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga keeps on punching the imaginary figure below her, soon getting tired of her own blows.

Helga: Fight.. Back..

The green witch releases the final punch, then stands up from Wiezen's thighs and inhales deeply, staring at the clone laying on the floor.

Helga: What, scared now, are you?! Didn't seem so when you summoned that demon from hell to kill me!! You mocked me! You ignored me! You left ME!!!! You only spoke with her!!! I slept with him because I needed your love, and you weren't there to give it to me!! You accused me of poisoning you!! You skipped our date for getting drunk with an Oni. She's ugly anyways, so joke's on you. And she judges my acts without knowing the story behind anything!! You called me a mutt, a whore! You played a cruel joke on me, and I don't care if it was Alzul, that was still you!!! You said I don't deserve to be who I am, and guess what? I don't! I was nice! I was kind! I fought for you! I fought until my last breath multiple damn times, and I don't even get the treat of a "thank you" or a "I love you, you were so brave". No, only disappearing again and forcing me to save your ass! Your lucky I gave you that bit of magic before a half naked troll took you! Without it you'd be dead, but at least you still suffer! Like I did, without you! I fought so much for you, only to be defeated! What will it take for you to notice me and appreciate me?! For you to love me?! Die?! Will that satisfy your needs?! You did this to me!!! You made me fall in love with you, then left me!!! I had a miscarriage with your child the next day of our night, but I never told you because you were too mad to even glance at me!! I'm glad I didn't have a child with you, or else it would have to be going through this hell of an earth, living with obnoxious parents!! Look at me, look at my skin!! I'm this because of you! I'm this.. Monster because you never bothered to care about me!!! You failed me! YOU RUINED ME!!!!!

Her scream breaks the mirror from nearby. She then makes the figure disappear, along with the rest of the clones in the room, leaving her alone. Helga stares at the spot where the clone once was, rage boiling in her eyes. She then begins playing the music again with her mind, then scoops up her bottle of rum and chugs the remaining down.
last edited Больше года
Etheal's steps began to shatter the ground as he left from the barrier around the bar. His pupils became slits that were thin enough to not have been there at all. He needed to destroy...everything. It's all her fault....it's all her fault....she did this....all of them....the suffering, the hell that I've had to go through... His thoughts growled inside his mind to the point where they became audible. The town was vacant. There was nothing for him to kill. But there was....there was. A portal began to tear open in the path in front of him. "The cause of all of this...." The heart of darkness within his chest began to glow black. "Is that woman...." He walked through the portal, the windows of the deserted buildings in the surroundings shattering. "But I can end it....this torment...I can END IT ALL!!."
~
Etheal had left his mind wide open. Predictable. Played right into place. A grin came to Alzul's face as he sat at his throne, a bottle of virgin blood in his hands. "The embodiment of war coming. And I don't think even I can stop THAT.
last edited Больше года
The green witch finishes the bottle as the music continued playing, and she decided to take a seat in the same chair she encountered Wiezen sitting on when he entered her unconscious mind. She reaches for a brand new bottle of rum, opening it with her bare teeth. She took a sip, then crossed her arms and spoke in a raspy voice.

Helga: ..I would've named her Zealia.. Hmph.. *stares at her green hands, then stands up from the chair and continues with her dance*
Another portal opened itself into existence in the forest, and Etheal stepped out. Nothing but unstable black magic emitted from him, and the leaves on the trees began to shrivel and die rapidly. He held his hand out to the side and piece of the ground began to tear up and form a large handle in his hand as a structure started building itself, sharp shards of bark from the dying trees shooting in to add to the mix. The slits of his eyes became thinner, if that was much of a possibility.
last edited Больше года
Helga, now the green (yet still beautiful) woman endowed with an incredible body had decided to just dance away her worries. The music was too loud to hear anything anyways. She was spending the rest of her life by herself, so why not have some fun? She left the door wide open, not afraid of creatures that lurked in the woods since she knew every single one and would kill anyone that intruded. The disc began to play a slow song, which she didn't mind at all as she moved to the beat. It was actually her favorite song out of the disc, one that she remembered from a long time ago. Her moves were erotic yet graceful at the same time while swaying her hips and arms as she twirled in circles. She began to sing in a soft, flattering voice which hit all the high notes perfectly and that filled the forest and Etheal's ears. Her singing seemed to work as magic without her intending to, as it grew even more flowers that surrounded her cottage and fixed the broken mirror.

Mmmmmm
Mmmmmm
So this is love, Mmmmmm
So this is love
So this is what makes life divine
I'm all aglow, Mmmmmm
And now I know
The key to all heaven is mine
My heart has wings, Mmmmmm
And I can fly
I'll touch ev'ry star in the sky
So this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of
Mmmmmm
Mmmmmm
So this is love..

(sorry this song is so beautiful and I thought it suited her so I had to include it :,)
last edited Больше года
The large handle that Etheal had in his grip began to become one to the large blade of stone and dying life that had started shaping itself into a long and curved fashion. As he heard the sound of singing, the voice triggered a reminder of what he had come to do. To end his torture. Every time that he heard the word "love", it converted itself into hatred. As he came across the cottage, he could no longer contain himself. He swung the shaping weapon hard, the blade taking the look of a scythe just as he did. The handle extended itself all in one fashion and blade cut the cottage sloppily down the middle, missing the own inside just by only a few inches to the left as it slashed into the floor. He yanked the handle backwards, tearing up more of the ground as the handle retracted back towards him until it came back in place.
~~~

Wiezen's eyes shifted back to the blurred people as he felt a disturbance shift inside of him. He drunk more of his tea, but then heard knocking. There was a small pause, then another knock. He looked to the people. "Is anyone....going to get that?" They had all seemed to stop what they were doing almost instantly, and all of them turned and stared at him, though he could only tell by the direction that their heads were pointed in because they had no facial features that he could see. He heard the knocking again, but this time it was much harder, and there was a pause in between each one. His eyes shifted between the faces of no features and the door. The rain seemed to become heavier, and thunder roared from the outside. But he didn't want to unwrap from the coziness of his blanket, and all he wanted to do was sleep. That is, until the blanket that was wrapped around him became cold. Extremely cold. The sleepiness felt as if it began to drain away as he started to shiver.
last edited Больше года
Helga's ballad is interrupted by the sudden movement of her cottage, yet she seemed to show no fear. The green witch stared at the blade as it retreated upward, then walked towards the door rather calmly as she stared out to see the intruder. Her eyes shrunk to the size of a pin, recognizing the invader in an instant. She tilted her head, a slight bit confused of Wiezen looking like.. Well, him. She then lowered her eyes at his giant weapon, leaning out further to see the damage he had done to her small house. Surprisingly, unlike earlier, her eyes did not show rage or anger at him. It just reflected remorse and loneliness.

Helga: Oh, I see.. King Alzul must've sent you, huh? Did he get what he want?
last edited Больше года
"I don't care if he has...or if he hasn't." Etheal answered, his face emotionless but his voice carrying all the rage and hatred that boiled and burned from the bottom of his heart. "But I do know this...I've come to end my torment...myself once and for all..." He began to walk towards her slowly, the blade of his scythe dragging through the ground. "On this day...I am no warlock. I am no demon. All of this agony...the pain..the lies..the memories. No....on this day, I am a hunter. And I've come to kill you....I WILL kill you.. with my own two hands!!"
~~~

"S-so....cold...." Wiezen stared at the door as the knocking became continuous. There were no pauses, and they only seemed to become harder...and harder. But when he finally stood up, it stopped. He took a few steps towards the door and paused in hesitation. When he reached out and open the door, he found the face of himself staring back at him, eyes blood red. He took a few quick steps back and stumbled onto the floor, his eyes wide.

His mirrored image's all crimson eyes stared at him, his hair and clothing drenched from the rain. When he spoke, a chilling mist came from his lips. "May I....come in?"
last edited Больше года
Helga: *nods slowly as she stares at the scythe, then back at his eyes* Yes.. Your torment. No warlock, no demon, only a hunter. Not slow, not stupid. Fast and Intelligent. Not vulnerable or a child. Strong and a man. *nods again* ...Well, what do you want to cut off first? My arms? My legs? My heart, maybe? Oh, but of course.. The one of the few ways to kill a witch. Beheading.. Let me gather my hair first, give me a minute, I have lots of it.. *she begins to hum the same song she was singing earlier while leaning forward, almost as if bowing as she throws all her long hair forward, leaving her green neck exposed* Is the blade sharp? I'd like a clean cut.
last edited Больше года
"Oh no..no no." Etheal says as shakes his head slowly, pulling the blade of the scythe from the ground and crushing the handle into dust. "With my own....two....hands." He eyes flared as he approached her "If I were to skewer you...that wouldn't be satisfying enough. If I were to tear off your head...that wouldn't be enough. But if I lay my hands on you...if I beat the life out of you....if I smash your face into the back of your skull....you will look like the liar you are...and the ugly soul you truly have." He snarled. "I'm going beat you until you can no longer heal....I'll burn you alive and heal you myself...only so I can do it all over again." He clenched his fists hard enough for his hands to start bleeding. "Then...."
last edited Больше года
Helga: ..Oh.. Ugly soul indeed.. Own two hands? The long way, I see.. You'll heal me afterwards? ..Really? Thanks.. *flips her hair back up as she looks at Etheal, then at his bleeding hands* Careful, Wiezen, you need those.. I won't be able to heal those hands of yours if I'm beaten. ..Well.. Go ahead then. Make this skin even greener. *chuckles at her joke, then releases a sigh* I have a few matches in the kitchen in my cottage if you would like some. You know, to burn me and all. These trees are really good for starting fires.. *stands tall, still in her black dress from the other night. She continues to hum the beautiful melody of the song from earlier* Tell Alzul this was the perfect treat for his lovely mutt. ..I guess I'm ready if you are.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Something isn't right. Whatever caused an uproar like that in town wasn't human. We need to find what caused people to go mad and stop it before it does something worse
Flynn: It was that scream of the winged demon.. It's screeches can make people go insane, and that corrupted, Macross, ordered it to do so. They're slaves to Wiezen's bad side, or whatever his name is. Alcul? Alqul? Alzul? I don't know.. *looks around at the trees* We were lucky to get out of there in time..
Enricho: Perhaps, but we can't just let this demon continue to live. The Capital was a well fortified city, where no monster has attacked it since it was built, and this.... creature was able to attack the outer part of the city easily. A creature as dangerous as that must be destroyed immediately
When she finished talking, Etheal hit hurt hard, not holding back only but a little of force. "You don't have the right to interrupt me while I'm talking!" At hearing the name Wizen, he put his hands to his head for a moment. "Ngh...." He looked back to her. "Your lies....you don't even deserve to be beautiful. I've had my head tampered with...screwed around with...and then you...you weren't any different from them." He grabbed her by the throat and lifted her from the ground. "I'm going to show you to that child after I'm finished. And then she's next. Then the hunter. Then the alchemist. But you....you've done the worst." He slammed her back down onto the ground, not releasing his grip. "I was just another someone for you to use right!!?" He picked her up and threw her across the ground. "I was nothing to you but an excuse for you do do stupid things!!" He snarled. "And every single time...that same....god damn excuse! "I didn't mean it". "I didn't mean it!". Then you turn your back on me....and leave me to die. You tell me that I was a fool to ever think that there was something there...." He cracked his neck. "I was naive. I was stupid! And your right..I was so slow in catching up to what you were doing all this time!" He walked to her and kicked her across the ground.
Flynn: It departed after the people went insane.. I'm not sure if it will come back, but yes, we must keep a watch.. But what about all those insane people running around town? What do we do with them?

The green witch rolls on the ground, landing on her back and releasing a heavy groan of pain while clenching her stomach. Despite all the blows she was recieveing, she didn't fight back at all. She allowed herself to be dragged anywhere Etheal wanted like a rug, yet her emerald eyes remained glued to his, even if he looked away. The only words she replied to him were agreeing with his accusations.

Helga: Yes, Wiezen.. I don't have the right in interrupting you.. I screwed with your head.. I'm not any different from them. I lied to you.. I don't deserve to be beautiful.. I used you.. And I meant it..
Enricho: I don't know. I don't think there's anything we can do
There it was again, that damn name! Etheal put his hand to his head once more. "You've even forgotten...my name." He walked to her and knelt down. "And now you admit it....in the face of death. No...no, you're going to mean it. Now its my turn.... to send you to hell." He gently takes her left hand in his, and grinned as the slit in his eyes seemed to disappear. "I love you." He says sarcastically before a casting a heavy magic that bound her body to the ground. "She loves me..." He says before he broke her pinkie finger. "She loves me not." Then the ring finger. "She loves me..." Then the middle finger. "She loves me not..." Then the index finger. He stopped at the thumb. "And this is....this is where I was wrong. Through all of the pain and suffering I've been put through....she loves me..." Then he broke her thumb and stood up, only to go around to her other hand. "If I continued with this hand, how do you think that it would end eh?" Every word he spoke was full of nothing but anger. "Let's find out..."
last edited Больше года
Flynn: Seems fair considering in the world we live in..

Helga shrieked at each finger of hers being broken, but she didn't try to squirm or escape, she just remained there and consumed every ounce of pain.

Helga: I-It would end as I love you n-not.. *inhales deeply while staring at her broken, green fingers, trying to catch her breath* I-I know you're not Wiezen.. You're just his anger in a spirit. Alzul can't fool me. I'm a witch, I know magic when I see it... I used you, Wiezen. I left you, Wiezen. I interrupted you, Wiezen. I lied to you, Wiezen. I don't deserve to be beautiful, Wiezen. I screwed with your head, Wiezen. You rocked at sex, Wiezen. You bailed me on our date, Wiezen. You ignored me, Wiezen. You left me, Wiezen.. I loved you, Wiezen. And I fucking hate you, Wiezen. But I still love you, Wiezen.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Indeed. If we killed one person, we'd start to turn ourselves. All we can do is wait for them to become Corrupted.... Hopefully the Capital can stay standing long enough for them to turn
Flynn: *nods at him* Then we'll wait it out before attacking.. *looks at Rosemary* How are you doing? Are your ears alright? That annoying demon had quite a voice..
Rosemary: I'm fine
Flynn: Doesn't exactly sound like it.. Listen, I may not be your mother or father or Helga, but I'm me. And you can talk to me.
Rosemary: I said I'm fine, okay!?
"Stop....saying... that FUCKING NAME!" Etheal hissed. "And there you go again....lying through your teeth. I'm just an angry spirit? Alzul? He has nothing to do with why I'm here! And you love me? Pathetic....she loves me...not." He broke all of the fingers at once this time, not bothering to go through the routine again. "And I bailed on you? Hah! Last time I checked, I didn't go running off and come back as a cat. A cat who insulted me. And you really think that I would want a date after that? Stupid, slow. But let me guess, "I didn't mean it." You can save that garbage for someone who cares!" He growled. "My my my...how much your face gets on my nerves....I just can't bring myself to break it, but you know what? I'm going to do it anyway." He held her hand up, but this time, twisting her wrist. "You're the mighty witch aren't you?" He mocked her. "You're actually hurt and I'm not crying, feels kinda good actually."
~~~

Above the others, there was screech that echoed through the air, but nothing could be seen exactly. And then another one, until the a large shadow went over them. The winged demon flapped its large wings, flying back off towards the Capital, but not taking notice of them down below.
last edited Больше года
Flynn: Doesn't sound so.. *covers his ears again, raising his head and looking at the demon from above that flies to the city* Shit..

Helga: Ahh!!! *pants for air as she looks at Etheal again* I-I am powerful... But I refuse to use my powers against you. Even if you're not him.. Ow! Y-You're still his anger, which means you are part of him. And you hate my face because that was the first thing you were attracted to when we first met.. And I thought your ears and s-scruff were cute.. A-And you adored my eyes, which is why you can't look at me straight in them because you'll fall in love with me again.. You loved how soft and gentle my lips are, which is why you avoided them when you punched me.. And you love my hair and how long and curly it is. And I loved your jawline and your beast like eyes.. And y-you loved caressing my back and legs. And I love kissing your chest, just how you loved biting my neck. -Argh! *inhales deeply*
last edited Больше года
Enricho: We may not be able to attack the main cause of this, but we need to do something about that winged demon (Takes out his pistols) If we don't, the Capital will become filled with Corrupted in a matter of hours
Flynn: I doubt that a bullet will kill it. Please tell me those are some sort of special bullets.
Enricho: I know it won't (Pulls his sword out) This will however. These bullets are just to get it's attention (Aims his pistols at the winged demon, trying to shoot it)
Flynn: Good idea! Here, let me use this.. *pulls out a green vial, then pours the liquid on the sword* For a clean cut. It'll make that sword go through anything. Rosemary, Franziska, go hide in that tree, now!
Enricho: Thanks (Aims his gun and shoots a the winged demon to get it's attention)
Etheal was silent for a long moment. And then there was a small huff from his chest, which rose into a small bit of laughter. But the laughter began to grow...and grow...until it was a full fledged wicked laugh. He looked her dead in the eye. "How could I ever fall in love with the likes of you? You, who left me to die. You, who can never take the fall for the things that she does!? YOU, who wasn't committed to anything but your own selfish desires!! YOU, who couldn't do a damn thing to me even if you wanted to!" He reached to the collar of his shirt and pulled it down, revealing the mark that Alzul had given him for a split second. "Even if I didn't have that, the likes of you would still be where you are now!! And I've had just about enough of your shit!" He lifted his foot above her head. "If I smash your teeth through your head you won't have anything to lie through!" He laughed. But as he brought his foot down, in the blink of an eye, it went missing, blood splattering out onto the ground as he let out rageful roar of pain.

"Sorry we're late...it was a long trip and pal, you've got some major issues if you think she was lying now." Wiezen stood over by the cottage, cleaning the blood off of the thin blade of the sword he had fixed with a cloth. He had it's sheathe strapped to his back, though he was shirtless due to being in a rush to leave. There was a nasty scar across his chest where the hole once was, being that it was still in the process of healing. But there were a lot of things that he understood now. "There's a few of things you said that I can agree with. Liiike, HER being an ass and saying I bailed on her with the date thing, when in fact, it was exactly as you said. She was a cat. She insulted me, that was right to. But I wouldn't say that I wouldn't have like to give it another try. That is, until she left me to die, hence helping Alzul come up with--"

There had been a surge of crimson electricity as Wiezen was speaking and Etheal's foot grew back. He growled. "Who the fuck are you--" His throat slashed open, and he staggered back, covering it up with both hands as Wiezen had suddenly been in front of him.

"Dont. Interrupt me while I'm talking." Wiezen says rather calmly, but there was a fire in his eyes. "As I was saying, hence giving Alzul the means to come up with an insufferable pompous jackass such as yourself. And I may still have love for her, but I will never forgive her for that. Ever. I also won't forgive her for getting her ass kicked, because she'll only try to throw that at me like I'm responsible for it, just like with everything Alzul says. So I can agree with you on that too. But you know what? I made a vow...and I'm not letting anyone stop me from keeping it." He says, wiping the blood off of the blade again. "Oh, and I'm Wiezen by the way. And its funny, because I can barely cope with Alzul as it is but you? You aren't me. I don't care what anyone says, you're not me. You're not a part of me. All you have are the looks the old looks. You're a fake piece of shit and that's sayin' a lot."
~~~~

The winged demon turned its head, the bullets hitting it as if they were only pebbles. It kept flying for a moment, but then began to make a curve and circle back around, letting out another high screech.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Keeps shooting at the winged demon to get it's attention) Down here, you damned creature
last edited Больше года
Flynn: Woah, it's getting close, cover your ears!

The green witch squirmed in her position before she broke free from the spell that bounded her on the ground. She looked at Wiezen for a second, her eyes becoming slits and returning back to normal while staring at Etheal. She slowly began to heal her fingers and wrist back to place, grunting in the moment. Helga then quickly vanished from the scene, reappearing back in her cottage, which was just a few steps away, with the door shut as she leaned against it while taking deep breaths with dilated, twitching eyes.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Keeps shooting) Come on, you goddamn freak (Holds onto his sword with his other hand)
The winged creature swooped down at a surprisingly fast speed as if it were going directly after them, but then curved to the side again before finally settling onto the ground. It ripped up a tree from the ground and let out another loud screech before launching it at them.
~~~

Etheal let out a roar of rage, the a giant sword creating itself in his hand instead of the scythe this time. "ALL YOU PEOPLE DO IS LIE! I'LL JUST HAVE TO CRUSH BOTH OF YOU!" He lifted the sword into the air. "And if you want get it my way you little fap....I'LL START WITH YOU!" He swung the sword down at Wiezen, aiming to cut him in have.

Wiezen's eyes narrowed. He through his sword up into the air, sending it spiraling before he simply caught the giant blade of the sword between his hands before it could make contact, the ground cracking and breaking underneath his feet. But he didn't waver. "You're nothing like me...." His eyes flickered yellow for a moment before he used a good amount of strength to through the sword to the side, causing it to slice into the ground. "And for the record, I guess you can't count either, because I believe I said "I'm sorry WE'RE late" dumbass."

Buroa let out a battle cry as she burst from under the ground, swinging her club hard and sending Etheal flying back through a few trees. She dusted herself off before turning to Wiezen and taking a swing at his head, though not a hard one. Just enough to hurt.

"AH!" Wiezen yelped and ducked out of the well. "What the hell are doing!?" He exclaimed. "He's the bad guy, not me!"

"Oi you little crab! Don't you ever go running off like that in your condition again! I wasn't even awake are you insane!?" Buroa scolded him.

"Alright alright!" Wiezen put his hands up in surrender, catching his sword in his grasp while doing so. "Ta...da?"

"You...." Buroa tried to glare at him some, but ended up sighing, not able to do so. "Show off...have I mention that you can be an idiot some times Waterworks?"

Wiezen shrugged. "I tend to get that a lot. Except it's more like "stupid" and "slow". Like that guy." He said, pointing over in the direction where Etheal was sent flying.

"You know he's still alive...right?" Buroa asked, resting the length of her club on her shoulder as she held it.

"Yep...I sort of figured that, and that was a pretty good swing too. But I guess he's my problem, so I've gotta handle it." Wiezen said with a sigh. "And yes, I'm sure."

Buroa looked at him for a moment, then to where Etheal was, then back to him. "Alright then, I'll go grab us a bite to eat because I doubt you ate anything before just up and leaving. When I get back I better not see you splattered everywhere ya hear?"

Wiezen laughed a little. "Yeah, got it." A hurricane like wind of black and crimson began to rip through the trees.

"Aaand, that's my que. Be back in a bit." Buroa says before heading off.

"You...are really going to pay dearly for that." Etheal began to stomp from the path of now broken trees that he had been knocked through, his eyes widened with unbelievable rage that had been seeping out ever since he had left the bar. "You scum...." He growled. "I'm going to grind you into bloody piss." He spoke, gritting his teeth.

"Ugh...stop making that face, you're making me look rather ugly." Wiezen taunted jokingly, spinning his sword around its handle. "You've already crossed the line pal, so come on. I'm going to show you... how to really break something you hate." He says, becoming more serious.

last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Rolled to the side, barely dodging the tree, as it ran at the demon with his sword)
Helga: *slides herself down the door, sitting on the ground and taking deep breaths while pausing the music from the record player with her mind. Her eyes became slits again as she hesitated to move or do anything, she just wanted to remain there for the rest of her life. But she also wanted to go outside and help Wiezen fight.. Well, himself.She cracked her aching hands, making sure they were back to normal. The green witch was too paranoid to move, and her body released a quick shiver.*
The winged demon jumped into the air before dropping towards Enricho in an attempt to crush him under its foot, its wings stretched out behind it.
~~~

"We'll see which one of us has the last laugh." Etheal sneered as he lifted his hand, and the ground beneath their feet began to lift up in chunks of platform. He then sent them flying down towards Wiezen rapidly.

Wiezen furrowed his brow, his ears perking up as dodged the first few with a bit of trouble, but then when all of the other ones came at him, he found an opening and went straight ahead, jumping through the small opening right before the chunks of earth crashed into the ground with a large force, sending him flying forward. He flipped through the air and landed on his feet. "Hey hey, what do ya know, you missed."

"Etho Mitoria!! A giant arm covered in cursed armor summoned itself blade summoned itself and floated at Etheal's left side, moving in sync with his movement's as he swung his arm to the right, making a diagonal slash through slash across the air and aimed to cut Wiezen in two.

"Pfft...magic." Instead of dodging, Wiezen held up his guard and as the sword came at him and stood his ground as he blocked it, his feet lifting off the ground for a split second before he regained his footing and stopped the attack completely. He smirked, but didn't go in for an attack. Instead, he observed.

"DIE!!" Etheal grimaced before swing his arm again, causing the larger arm to do the same and brought the blade downwards in a quick slashing motion.

Wiezen dodged this time with a swift side step before jumping onto the end of the blade, causing it to stick into the ground before back flipping off of it and landing gracefully on his feet.

"COME ON YOU FUCK!" Etheal yelled. "STOP RUNNING AND LET ME KILL YOU ALREADY!!" He moved forward in a blitz of speed, the giant sword swing itself in a frenzy.

Wiezen kept on his toes, evading and countering attacks before he ducked forward and slashed Etheal across the chest and stabbed him through the neck. "Shut up..." He said as he twisted the blade through. "I'm tired of hearing your voice." He removed the blade and watched as Etheal retreated back. He wiped the blood off of his blade again. "You know..I really--"

"SHUT UP!!" Etheal hacked up a bit of blood from his wound, but it healed rather quickly and he began to laugh. "I'm really getting sick of you, boy!!" He charged at Wiezen again with full force, another giant arm appearing to on his right side.

"I thought I told you..." Wiezen's eyes narrowed as he used his agility to swiftly dodge the incoming slashing blades. He got close enough to thrust his sword through Etheal's head this time. "To stop interrupting me." He twisted the sword's handle counter clockwise before pulling back, quickly striking through the ligaments that would allow movement, leaving Etheal paralyzed as he stood there. He swung his sword at his knees, cutting through them just enough for his legs to be rendered useless for a moment. He stared down at him. "You're wasting my time here."

The giant blades and arms that Etheal had summoned started to disappear, floating away as black mist in the air. His wounds tried

"Nah ah, you don't get to get let off so easy." Wiezen says as he wiped the blood from his blade once more with the cloth. "I told you that I was going to show you how to break a few things didn't I? But first...let me show you somethin'." He put his knee down on Etheal's chest and began smashing the bottom of his swords handle into his face violently.

last edited Больше года
Enricho: (As the demon landed, he held his sword up, piercing one of it's legs)
Helga finally calmed herself down after a few minutes of taking deep breaths. She just perked and twitched her pointed ears repeatedly at the sounds of sword clashes and penetration of flesh. She didn't want to go outside, not with the real Wiezen around. This wasn't suppose to happen. She wasn't suppose to see him for another century or so, especially after sending him away. She was suppose to spend the rest of eternity by herself, or perhaps with her head chopped off and used for a ritual. He wasn't suppose to see her at this state, not when she was allowing herself to be defeated or her skin was turning green from her acts. She just curled up into a ball, hugging her black dress from last night and physically blocking the door with her body instead of magic as she remained completely still, doubting if this was real or not.
last edited Больше года
The winged demon hissed, one of its wings whipping around and smacking Enricho backwards through the air. It ripped up another tree, but oddly didn't do anything, except stand there in all of its monstrosity, waiting for the hunter to get up. Almost as if....it were challenging him.
~~~

"How does it taste eh!?" Wiezen said, pausing for a moment before going back to slamming the bottom of the sword into Etheal's face. "Come on! Come on! Kill me like you said!!" He yelled in a taunt. "I. AM. SICK. AND. TIRED. OF. THIS. BUll---SHIT!!" With every word, his strikes became harder until he finally decided to stop, exhaling slowly as he got to his feet, leaving Etheal's face in a bloody and broken mess. He then grabbed his arm and lifted up walking around to where he twisted the shoulder out of place before delivering a hard kick to the elbow, snapping it in half.

Etheal let out a scream of pain.

"Doesn't feel so good now does it!?" Wiezen grabbed his wrist and twisted it, then yanking down, causing it to snap before letting the arm drop to the ground in a limp manner. He breathed heavily for a moment. "You're not me....and I'm nothing like yo--" He was blasted back by a force of raw magic, flying back and slamming into the door of the cottage before hitting the ground. He groaned a little. "Alright then...have it your way."

After those words, there was a few seconds of silence, a bit of magic casting which were a few strikes of lightning that missed and hit the cottage, and then a scream. "SHUT UP!" Wiezen could be heard yelling as he stuffed the cloth he used to wipe the blood from his sword down Etheal's throat. And then there was silence.
Enricho: (Gets up) What the hell, this isn't like any normal Winged Demon. It seems to know what it's doing, rather than rely on instinct. I'll just need to think of a plan. If I can anger it enough, I think I may be able to do something (Shoots at the Winged Demon)
Helga fell forward a little when Wiezen had slammed the door on the other side, but she remained perfectly still and didn't even grunt. The bruises in her back and leg were healing slowly as her ears were kept in a position that awaited another noise, yet she shivered again when she realized there was nothing else but silence. She was still processing everything that just happened in her mind. Maybe if I stay here long enough and remain silent he'll go away..
The winged demon stood there as the hunter shot at it multiple times, staring him down as he watched him fire the gun at him. But then....something unexpected happened. "Think again, boy." The winged demon spoke in a deep monstrous voice, lifting the tree and smashing it down at him.
~~~

"You know an entire half of your house is missing...right?" Wiezen spoke, making it known that he had stepped inside. "Whelp, that guy out there is up, down, left, right, and over with." He spoke casually, but the fire in his eyes was still there. He ran his hand across decimated pieces of wall for a moment, then did the same to the floor. He knelt the for a moment before his expression twisted in disgust and he looked at her, standing up straight. "So, it seems like you've had fun with clone of me I see." He said suddenly. "How about trying that on the real me? I've got plenty of energy left....sort of. And I've definitely got a bone to pick with you..." He crossed his arms. The scar on his chest had healed a little more than what it was before. "No pun intended."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Barely dodged the tree) What the hell?! That thing can talk?!
Helga: *buries her head in her lap, hissing* ...It was about time you came. Now you know why I called you slow. ...And Don't look at me! you're not suppose to be here! You were suppose to move on somewhere else or something. ..I gave you a little bit of my magic to get you through it so I wouldn't be responsible for your death! Aren't you suppose to be getting drunk with that troll anyways?! hmph. ...I'm just an ugly, traitorous bitch, whatever.. Rub it in my green face, I don't care. And that clone was a real gentleman for not hitting me back! Nngh.. ...But for the thrill of it.. *suddenly appears in front of him and slaps him across the face, then returns to her huddling position*

Flynn: Nope, not good, not good! *drags Franziska and Rosemary away from the trees* Change of plans, go to an open area!
last edited Больше года
The winged demon stared down at the hunter. "Insulting. I will destroy you. And then devour you." The creature lifted the tree again and swung it across at the hunter again while ripping up another one and throwing it across and Flynn and the others.
~~~

"You know, this time around I am not going to take your shit." Wiezen says, lifting her up from her huddled position and slapping her back. "Gentleman my ass. He was your rug for you to walk on. I'm not that clone Green Bean so get your priorities straight." He let her go. "I have every right to take this sword and shove it so far up your ass that it splits your intestines and comes out your mouth. But you know what, I figure that, even as hard as it is, I'll let being left to die slide. Not forgive you forwards, gods no. But let it slide. Big difference. You know why? Because I could've did the same thing to you. Hell, I even could've helped him instead. Buuuuut I'm not a complete prick like you so I didn't. Consider that depth repaid. You are traitorous, yep. Will I ever forgive you for it? Probably not. Would I trust you ever again? Trust...that's kinda...pushing it. Like walking the boulevard of broken dreams. A bitch? Eh, you can be a great person but you should definitely acting like one. Doesn't really suit you. It just makes you actually seem like a bitch honestly. Ugly? Eeeh, nope. You weren't before either. Do I completely and utterly despise your guts, hmm...depends. Also, there's sort of this war thing about to happen in a bit, and I thought I should let you know about that, soooo...yeah. That's all. See ya!" He had spoken so calm and casually that it seemed as nothing had happened at all. Just a normal conversation. He slipped his hands in his pockets and walked out. But then he backtracked back in. "Oh, and the green makes your butt look bigger actually, really brings out the curves more honestly." He added before leaving out, whistling a small little tune to himself.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: You really think you can kill a hunter. Well, prove it (Shoots at him again)