Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13051-13100 of 13264

Больше года cosmic_fusions said…
"I'm not thhaaaaaaaaat needy." Helga repeated when Wiezen insisted she was. She struggled some to get on top of the roof, sitting on the edge of it. Once she was done, she sighed and dusted her hands off before looking back at Wiezen. "What ever do thou mean? We've been so busy, Wiezen." She turned her body toward her, sitting on her knees now. "We haven't had the chance to talk at all until now, haven't we? I'm glad you're back." She smiled. "I've been dying to ask you how are you for quite a while... And now I finally get the chance to..." She giggled. "So, how is my Wiezen?" She blinked at his comment about her body and frowned slightly. "That's not what thee told me the other day in the carriage. ...And no, the stew is simmering and will do so for another hour. I thought, you know... Maybe we can use this time to catch up." Helga's lips curled into a humble grin.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
THE OTHER DAY! THE OTHER FUCKING DAY! Больше года
cosmic_fusions commented…
what about it xD Больше года
How the fuck did all this shit happen in just one день XD Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
It didn’t XD Больше года
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
“Catch up on what exactly? The part where you attempted to kill yourself? No need, I already know. And I’ve found that to be the most utterly pathetic and disrespectful thing that I’ve ever had the unfortunate luck of knowing you to ressort to. After all this talk of you not breaking a vow, after all of the talk of not running away that was the single thing that you did. Disappointment at its finest. And again, yes you are NEEDY. You are barely independent. And I even say barely is an understatement. Do I need to help you recall a few things?” Wiezen spoke dryly. “You want attention from everyone and EVERYTHING constantly. Like the world revolves around you. And yet, I hold you to higher standards than the way you act, like a little girl that the world revolves around instead of the woman who I thought I fell in love with.” Wiezen didn’t turn to look at her at all as he spoke. “We’ve had plenty of time to talk and we’ve talked plenty of times. But ain’t no point for me to speak with someone about myself who does all of the hearing but never listens. As I said before. I’m not interested.”

~

Ossiana smiled some. “I think she may take after you just as much as she may take after me. She has your hair...your eyes. I can tell already that she adores you.” She picked Oasis up all the way and turned her to Enricho.

Oasis had a piece of raw meat from the boar clenched in her tiny hand like it was a precious artifact that she could gnaw on all she liked. But when she looked at Enricho, she blinked before stretching her slightly chubby little hand towards him as if she were trying to give it to him.

At this, Ossiana couldn’t hold back her light laughter that came afterwards.
last edited Больше года
So, Jade, Ты starting to regret Wiezen's return XD Больше года
No, I meant COLA xD Больше года
You’re welcome xP Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He gave a small chuckle, one of genuine happiness. He felt complete, seeing Oasis and Ossiana. It brought joy to him to see the two of them. He looked up at Ossiana before responding) And I adore her just as much
"...what?" Helga tilted her head in confusion at Wiezen's words, especially the part where she had supposedly kill herself. "Wiezen..." The nymph looked at him even if he didn't return the stare. Her emerald eyes focused on the man in front of him, her brows lightly furrowed as she spoke. "Wiezen..." She repeated. "I would never...ever disrespect our vows like that. I would never run away from my family – from the person I love the most: you. I've dedicated my life for the well-being of you and the children, and I certainly would not exchange the world for that or abandon it how my father made it seem. My father... he feeds off... the weak minded... He feeds off emotions and plays with them in your head. For the past few months he was able to do that to me. And at my lowest point... He took advantage of my mind and forced me to do things I would never do." Her voice was soft and soothing to the ears now without her stutters or the hoarseness behind it. "I...I don't want everyone and everything... All I want is you. You and the kids. I could care less about attention, because that's not my priority or what matters. I crave your presence to make sure you are okay. To make sure you still have that grumpy face that I love." She chuckled. "To make sure you still hate cherries but adore chocolate chip cookies. To make sure that you... are safe. And I worry when you're gone because I cannot make sure of anything. I am helpless." The witch admitted. Her ears twitched some, but she smiled for a moment, embracing the silence between them both. "We've talked plenty of times but we haven't listened. And now... with this silence... I can listen to you. I can FEEL you. And everything you've said... I can understand. And I want to listen to more. I can finally do so. And it feels... refreshing. I haven't heard your voice in so long... I missed it..."
“Then if you can understand like you say you can, then go bother someone fucking else.” Wiezen said duly. “Oh but right, right, I just remembered, you don’t. And you have so much damn pride that you never admit it, just say that you do and end up right back where you started and drag me with you on the way. And deep down you know that it wasn’t all your “father”. That’s what you wanted. That’s why my name isn’t on that stupid piece of paper anymore, and I was stupid for letting myself fall for that. So I’ll entertain you then. How am I doing? I’m doing what I should have done a long time ago and stop letting the needs of other people rule my life. Including you, the queen of Dependency. You’re so full of yourself. You don’t want to know how I’m doing for my sake, but for your own. Just to see if my dick was still available. Not that it wasn’t enjoyable, but that’s besides the point.” Wiezen sneered, the crow on his shoulder letting out another silent shriek. The silence around them became heavier.
“I’m tired of being the person who has to march forward to deal with other people’s problems out of the “kindness”. Because in my moments of weakness it’s taken for granted and swept under the rug. I’m not going to continue to be you people’s guard dog. Tell me Helga, how many times have I died for your sake? For the sake of those halfbreeds? For the sake of your friends, because they damn sure aren’t mine. Well, except maybe Enricho. But no more. I’m not doing it anymore, especially if it doesn’t involve me. Maybe I should’ve just taken Macross up on her offer. At least maybe she’d appreciate it.”

~

Ossiana smiled at what Enricho said and looked to Oasis, giving a playful grin and nuzzling her nose against the infant’s.

Oa gave a grin of her own, gurgling a laugh as her mother kissed her on the forehead.
last edited Больше года
"Your Друзья are fucking stupid, worthless, pathetic, pieces of unbearable shit.... Except Enricho, he's cool" Больше года
Hiding 97 comments…
We'll see about that. Get the plot moving already so we can bring him in Больше года
XD So there will finally be too villains after Marcoss Больше года
Enricho: (He couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of the two, unable to hold back his joy anymore as he watched them both)
Both Ossiana and Oa looked over at Enricho in a sync of movement, and both mother and daughter smiled at him. Ossiana went to sit down with him until—

“Alright now, family intervention, your weapon is now complete.” Essil’s hands clapped onto Enricho’s shoulder and yanked him up through the ceiling and all the way back to the upper section of the burrow where he anvil let out a dark steam.
Enricho: (He returned the smile to Ossiana, before he was drug up through the burrow and to the top once again, looking at Essil with confusion, before it turned into annoyance) What the hell kind of letter was that? Do you know how worried I was?!
"You're absolutely right." Helga answered once he was done, her body still facing him and her eyes never leaving his. "At one point... I really did. But then I realized what would I be losing. I'd lose you. I'd lose the children. I'd lose... anything or anyone I've ever loved in my life. And I made a decision that... I don't want that. I don't want death to relieve everything – as if that works. I want to hear my children laughing as they play, and my husband hum as he cooks. Those were the noises I'd prefer over... silence for eternity. And I promised myself I would never follow that path, and I haven't. I never will." She let silence fill the air once more, staring at Wiezen without a word drifting from her lips. Finally, she continued. "That paper is not stupid. And removing your name from it is your own decision that I respect." She said nothing more about the topic and moved on. "And... if thee truly thinks that all I want from thee is sex... Then thou are severely mistaken. Gut me here and now if thou must, but that is simply not true. It never has been and never will be. I don't love you because of your... body parts. I love you because of you, you and your mind, your personality, your ideas, your strength, your determination, your loyalty..." Her words were sincere as she delivered the truth, talking about the next subject after a few moments of silence. "You've died too many times for me. For our children. For ou-- my friends. And I thank thee for that – because you didn't have to. But you did. You did what no one else would dare to. And you still do it... Because you're still here... Somehow you're still here..." Her eyes seemed to water a little, but she didn't cry. "You've sacrificed so much for this family, I can't sweep it under the rug... I cannot thank thee enough but with my words. And I know actions speak louder than words. But right now... Words is all I have. All I can say is thank you, and I appreciate everything you've done for me. For everyone." She didn't ask about Macross, because that wasn't what mattered at the moment. "And I know right now you must feel... unappreciated. Ignored. Broken. Lost, perhaps." She blinked, her tears now blurring her vision before it cleared. "And that I'm just full of lies and pride, but... I care for you. I want to listen. I love to listen to you. I want to... hug you so tight that all your broken pieces stick back together. I want to be that guide of light I promised to be. Do you remember that – our first date? Those things I said... I meant it. I still do." She gave an effort of a smile.
Wiezen didn’t say anything and was on the verge of ignoring everything that she had decided to say. Which each pause, he rejoiced in the silence...until she started speaking again. However, his long ears twitched at a few choice of her words unintentionally, and he was stuck between the urge to erase her voice from the air or do what he didn’t want to do anymore: listen.
“Good, you’re done finally. And if you think that has changed anything, then you are sourly mistaken. I’ve already accepted the fact that you were dead, and I’ve already come to terms with it. So you might not want to tell me to gut you.” He finally looked over at her, his eyes drilling into hers. “Because I may love you but I also hate you almost just as equally. Almost. And I won’t hesitate to do so. Now go stir your fucking pot...” He looked away from her.
“I’m hungry and would rather not eat burned food. After all, I taught you better than that didn’t I?” He muttered.

~

Essil chuckled in accomplishment. “A very well written letter is what is was. With a small helping hand of an idea from our alchemist, I was able to conjure up something to ensure that you got here. Ah, and with the aid of Lady Bonnus and her lovely lady.”
last edited Больше года
i can see smol wiezen peeking through Больше года
Enricho: (He had many things to say to Essil, most of them insults, all running through his head, but he gave a heavy sigh, deciding to not speak any of them) ... What is the weapon, Essil?
“Why your child is, of course. Oasis, was it not? There is a possibility that I am able to fully complete the weapon by forging her into it.” Essil answered. “Yes...the Blade of Oasis..that has a nice ring to it, and I’m sure you would wield it with an iron grip.”
Enricho: (At the very mention of it, Enricho stepped closer to Essil. He didn't shout, like he would in this situation, but spoke in a deathly serious tone) Now why in the hell would I put my daughter in danger for the sake of some goddamned weapon? She is not going to be put into a weapon, no matter what happens, do you understand? Reasons, benefits, don't even bother telling me. The answer is not going to change
"I wasn't expecting thee to change. I was expecting thee to listen – and thou did." She sniffed and gave a genuine smile, a chuckle even. "Us Quartzes are tough and very difficult to die or stay dead for that manner." She gave a playful wink. And at the last few of his words, her ears twitched. She wasn't worried about the food burning because she knew it was cooking to perfection. "Yes... You did. I was taught by the most talented master chef in existence. I wouldn't ask for anyone else." She smiled with her eyes closed before she opened them, getting ready to stand. "What would thee like to drink? And for dessert?" She asked as she tied her hair, her delicious scents unintentionally becoming more potent when she moved.
“Good, because I was joking and if you would have agreed to it I would have eliminated you where you stood and made sure that you perished along with Macross after I wiped any trace of your existence from the face of the planet!” Essil said with a lighthearted chuckle. “Now, to the subject of the weapon—“ He said, going over to the anvil and being consumed from sight by the smoke.

~

“Water.” Wiezen answered reluctantly, staring out at the trees. “I’ll pass on whatever dessert you’ve had in mind to conjure up. I’m not interested in petty sweet dishes. But the dogs and their shepherd inside would be sure to enjoy it I presume. And the halfbreeds as well.”
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (This time, he didn't bother to joke around with it or anything else, the joke being far too tasteless for him to even find acceptable. But not wanting to hear anymore of Essil and his defense on the joke, he just gave a nod) Alright
Enricho’s salty self XD Больше года
I knew Ты only wanted Wiezen back for his dick XD Больше года
okay, not true. Just part of the package, Ты know? Больше года
"Very well, love." Helga answered without saying a word to anything else he said. She hopped off the roof and landed perfectly on both feet. Her eyes caught sight of her children napping under the tree she had left them in, Zealia's ears twitching as she snored. The witch couldn't help but giggle before she walked up the steps of her porch and entered her cabin and went straight to the kitchen to check on the stew.
Ophelia: (Her arms were crossed as she waited for the stew to cook. As she did, she looked over at Flynn, a thought coming to her mind) Flynn, can I ask you a question?
Essil walked back from the smoke, carrying a blade who’s hilt could be seen but the rest was massed in the dark steam and smoke around it. “Remember, Hunter. I told you that I may have something that you would favor before you departed. Take ahold of the blade. Your blade.” He said, holding the smoke engulfed handle towards him, his eyes glowing with accomplishment and anticipation.
The nymph removed the top that covered the cauldron, a large whiff of steam hitting her face that had been kept sealed. She levitated the wooden spoon to stir it some, taking a small sip along with a crunch of a potato. It was perfect and well-seasoned. The witch turned off the heat below and gave the stew a couple more stirs before she went to fetch some plates and open the windows to let in air. The mouth-drooling smell from the stew lingered in the kitchen before exiting the house and filling most of the forest with it. It was enough to awaken her triplets and Oswald as soon as the smell hit their small nostrils. They got on all hours except the human and raced each other back inside, the prince obviously being last – though, he didn't cry.

Helga hummed some as she sorted out the plates for her guests, serving her family first. She didn't need to remind her kids to put on their bibs, because as soon as she turned around, they were all neatly seated, licking their lips in anticipation. The mother chuckled, shaking her head before pouring her stew with the help of a large spoon into four small, colored bowls. To drink, she served her children some freshly squeezed lemonade with low sugar. Helga levitated all four bowls and drinks onto the table, extra napkins being tucked beneath the plate. She lit a candle in the center of the table for her children and took a moment to watch them devour their meal. Although, compared to previous times, they were much more cleaner and cautious when it came to eating... messily.

She pulled out a tray from the bottom of her cabinets, lightly brushing it with a towel to rid any spec of dust. The emerald-eyed woman filled a much larger bowl with the delicious stew and carefully placed it on the tray besides a spoon and a tall glass of fresh water with a couple cubes of ice.

Flynn had just finished mopping the floors of the Quartz house, a small payment that he did not mind for being offered a room here. He was already slightly drooling to the savoring smell that filled the house. But when Ophelia came around, his attention went to her almost immediately after putting away the mop. "Yes, what is it?"
Enricho: (He looked at the blade, the smoke rising from it. He was slow in taking it, but eventually grasped the sword in his hand as he looked at it)

Ophelia: Why did the Nithloraul send word of Rosemary's location, if it had no interest in helping humans? I thought it's purpose was only to kill The Servants, nothing more. Why would it do that
The witch stared down at her colorful plate. And yet… The tray looked empty. So for the aesthetics of it, she slid in a chocolate chip cookie wrapped in a napkin on the side. “Alright everyone, help yourselves to a bowl!~” She sang out loud as she lifted the tray carefully. “Hurry now, I must deliver the rest to the, umm… Religious…. Humans?” The nymph slowly walked through the kitchen with the tray, passing by Ophelia and Flynn and soon exiting the door once more.

Flynn gave a small grateful nod to Helga before turning back to Ophelia with a shrug. “Hell if I know.” He mumbled some. “Say, why did you decide to help us, huh?” The alchemist asked out loud to Nithloraul, his eyes crossing as he lifted them to view his forehead…. Or at least attempted to.

Helga hummed as she walked down the stairs of her porch, carrying the tray cautiously with both hands. And with a flash of magic, she was no longer on the ground, but rather on the roof where she was a couple minutes ago. She spotted Wiezen where she left him, inching behind him and presenting her dish.

“Chef Wiezen, I have returned to thee with dinner.” She slowly squatted down onto her knees as she held the ambrosial tray of food for him. “I present to thee the Quartz Stew. It’s accompanied by carrots, peas, potatoes, onions, and of course, fresh meat from a dragon’s heart. All cut into cubes, the meat was well seasoned and lightly coated to help brown them perfectly and thicken the consistency of the meal. The heat helped tenderized not only the meat, but the veggies as well. Mixed with water, I chose dark ale to richen the flavor and I added cayenne pepper to spice it up a little. A nutritious meal indeed to not only fill thee up, but to leave thee craving for more. As for a drink, thou chose water, correct? Correct. Aaaaand, just in case you do crave a little snack, I freshly baked cookies two days ago and there are a few remaining, one included onto this tray and more to come if wished.” She chuckled some, a snort drifting from her plump cherry lips. The lush meal she held indeed looked appetizing, as if it had just come out of a fancy restaurant of some sort. The vegetables that poked through the sauce were perfectly glazed, steam emitting from the bowl and hitting his nostrils pleasantly.

(Le stew... that better fucking light up Wiezen)
 The witch stared down at her colorful plate. And yet… The tray looked empty. So for the aesthetics
Wiezen: Man FUCK YO тушить, тушеное мясо xD Больше года
nooooo xD Больше года
As soon as Enricho grasped the sword, a burning heat of energy presented itself to his body in waves, pins of what felt like electricity pinching through his insides as steels and clothes of royal gold and reds rushed across his skin. A gleam that could rival a king’s crown tenfold burst from the hilt that he held onto. The light quickly engulfed his skin as the cloth and steel like substance had, a swirling gust of power and authority like a typhoon that threatened to swipe the burrow into oblivion if not for the barrier that soon surrounded it to keep it contained.
And as calmness started to settle, the shining aura of a golden blade stretched from the hilt that Enricho had grasped. His coat was now replaced by a long cape of the finest and durable material that matched the clad and cloth that had covered his body in which flares of deep lustrous yellow flowed around.

Essil, was beyond satisfied. In fact, he actually seemed to be slightly taken aback even. “By the skies...I’ll call this...link

~

Wiezen hadn’t moved even an inch from where he had been sitting, still staring out into the nothingness of the silence while listening to...well, nothing. The heavy quiteness had lightened some, however. When Helga had come to him and presented her meal, his ears twitched some in as he stared at it. But he didn’t take it. Instead he swiped one finger across the steam that drifted from it, the steam itself shifting towards him like it was drawn there before it entered his nostrils. He wrinkled his nose, his ears twitching again. “No poison...hm, I would at least thought you were going to kill them finally.” He muttered, but as for who had been referring to, it was unknown.
But as he took the second whiff, his ears perked a little in delight this time, yet he still didn’t take the dish. But something occurred that hadn’t happened in a long while. Slowly, he reached out and grabbed the cookie, and as he raised it to his mouth, he hit down on it, though not enough to break it. Instead, the color began to drain from it until it became a dull display of what it had once been. One that was still eaten a moment later.
And then he looked at her. “Before you go anywhere, eat first. Or I won’t touch a thing until you have. In fact, you should be somewhere I can see you and confirm that you’re not acting like a elk that doesn’t know the definition of eating and forgot how to chew and swallow.”
last edited Больше года
Helga was confused as to why he was not taking her food, her ears lowering a little in discouragement. At his muttering, they twitched slightly and she raised a brow but did not question who he was referring to. She remained quiet as he took more whiffs, her ears twitching in sync with his unintentionally. But she felt relieved and happy that Wiezen enjoyed himself with dessert first, not minding his choice in plates. Helga's eyes pierced into his when he explained why he was not going to eat until she did so as well. She'd forgotten she needed to eat as well! The nymph was planning on skipping dinner to deliver the cauldron and take care of her children afterwards, but if it meant Wiezen wasn't going to eat, she would switch things up a bit. "Alright..." She said, placing the tray in front of him in a perfect balance. The witch disappeared in a flash before his eyes seconds after.

A minute had not yet passed before she reappeared in front of Wiezen, and this time she sat down across from him on her knees, with a bowl of her own in her hands. Though, it wasn't soup, it was a bunch of fruit cut up. They were leftovers from earlier she'd chopped for her children as a snack. Helga used a toothpick and stabbed it through a cube of pineapple, pressing it against her lips and chewing on it, the acidic flavor bursting in her mouth. "Bon appetit~" She chuckled, before sliding in another Chocolate chip cookie onto Wiezen's tray.
”Bon appe-shut-up-and-eat.” Wiezen said before clearing his throat. “Ironic, a Quartz Stew yet you’re the only Quartz that’s not eating it. It might as well have been called the Every One Else But Helga Because She Thinks She’s Special Stew instead.” Wiezen commented, the bowl from the tray already in his hands. It should have been enough to at least burn his fingers some, but it did nothing, mostly because his defenses were up and ready to be transitioned into offense with the bat of an eyelash and the drop of a feather. He took bites from the stew without any precaution to the heat of it, and the movement of his arm was stiff as if it were to be moving with reluctance as he raised and lowered his utensil from the bowl, eating moderate portions at a time.
last edited Больше года
damn why Ты gotta disrespect her like that xD Больше года
The chopped meat and veggies were of perfect sizing to get a little bit of everything on a spoon. With a single bite, it sent bursts of flavors linger in Wiezen's mouth, the perfect amount of seasoning to the meat and a little spice added to the stew. It made his whole body feel... warm and comfortable. The flesh was nicely tendered, and the potatoes and carrots were soft to the mouth. The plate was vibrant as well in it's colors, and not only did it look like it came from a highly rated restaurant, but also tasted like it.

"The kids and thee are eating it, so it is a Quartz stew." She smiled some before plopping a blueberry through her plump lips. "I want to make sure there is enough for the Crusaders and my sister. Besides... I am not a big meat eater myself." Helga ate another blueberry as she watched Wiezen eat from his bowl. "How is it, love?" The nymph asked, the flavors of delicious fruit lingering in her taste buds. She looked around some before her eyes went to Wiezen again. It was as if they were on a dinner date. Just them two... no disturbances. "This is... nice..." She mumbled.
last edited Больше года
"This is nice".............. No..... It's really not Больше года
Nithloraul: (It did not answer, as if refusing to give a proper answer, and just decided to pretend it was inactive at the moment)

Enricho: (He held onto the blade, noticing the shiny gleam from the blade appearing over his body, before he looked down at his hands to see the new material that covered his body, and then looking at the blade, as he held it into his hands, before looking over at Essil) How in the world were you able to make something like this?
“Why smithing of course. Their is always art within the craft of steel, and I have mastered that craft if I must say so myself. But what I didn’t expect was for the blood within your veins to respond so accordingly to his. I must say, I had my assumptions and suspicions, but this far exceeds my expectations.” Essil said with chuckle.

~

“In one regard or another I guess.” Wiezen said plainly without much interest as he continued eating, his bowl emptying itself one bite at a time. He sat his bowl aside and grabbed his glass of ice water, lifting it to his lips, but not tipping it. Instead, the water swayed before seeping from the glass and into his mouth, the clicking of the ice against the side of it as silent a deaf ear.

~

Almost half an hour later, Judissia finally emerged from the trees again, muttering to herself about something as she was approaching the stream.
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: (She sat in the stream, the water covering her as she simply sat there in total silence, thinking back to what had happened, how everything lead to this)

Enriho: (As he continued to look over his armor and blade in wonder, he stopped to look at Essil, something about what he said grabbing his attention) Wait, his?
COLA, it's been over a week now Больше года
XD Pending Больше года
yeah, smol villain Wiezen Больше года
Helga scooped another piece of fruit in her mouth, observing Wiezen finish his food. She watched quietly as he chewed, her ears twitching to nonexistent crunches. And when he drank his water, her attention went to his lips afterwards. She simply stared at him before she licked her thumb and grazed it across the corner of Wiezen's lips to rid the bit of stew that had gotten there. She gladly took his plate and glass back onto the tray, leaving another cookie for him in case he wanted a second dessert. "Would that be all, Wiezen? Or do thee desire something else?"

"Hey Nith! Wake up!" Flynn's voice increased in volume. "I know you can hear me damn well, so don't even pretend. Answer me!" He demanded.
Nithloraul: I don't have to answer to anyone, especially the spineless alchemist and the pretend princess. Don't ask questions and expect an answer, dammit! And don't shorten my name just because it's easier for you to memorize
Ophelia: Did he say anything, Flynn?
last edited Больше года
Oh god, thank Ты guys so much! Thank Ты for not flooding this RP! My autistic cousin has become very unbearable for the last while. I will try to read the posts еще closely from now on for this act of mercy................. Key word is try, of course Больше года
yeah, we know that's not happening. Больше года
Flynn gritted his teeth in annoyance, his nails digging into his palms before he exhaled and closed his eyes. "Would you excuse me for a moment, Ophelia? Why don't you get yourself a bowl of stew while I talk to him. Maybe pour Kristoff and the others one as well." Without an answer, the alchemist left from her side and instead went into a different room where he could be alone with the artifact.

"Okay, what the hell is up with you?" He asked.
Wiezen's eyes furrowed, and he had pulled his face away from her some when she wiped at his lips. "Oh don't flatter yourself, that'll be all. You can go and continue on with whatever the hell you were going to now." He gave a dismissive wave of his hand as he spoke, but then he paused, staring at her. As he stood up, the crows that covered the roof fluttering into a flock of shadows that perched onto his shoulders, returning his abyssal black cloak to him, their form withering away from the one of the birds that they had been.

~

"Hey, are you alright?--I mean, not in a sense of the situation, but..you know...like.." Judissia scratched her arm. This was harder than she thought, talking to regular people since she hadn't actually done it in such a long time. She went and knelt down beside the stream.

~

"Yes, Hunter, his. The teachings of you hunters are so far from the elders days. How callous." Essil shook his head in dismay. "His, The Potentate of Kings, Daegon Eleasial Bragassy Morgan." The druid gave a chuckle. "I would be correct to call this fate."
The witch sucked on the side of her thumb, licking off the smudge she ridded from Wiezen's lips. As he spoke, she leaned down, her orange curls covering her face while she carefully gathered the empty plates onto the tray. She cautiously got up from her knees while carrying it, her hair returning to their natural bounce and her eyes finally making contact with his when he stared. She stared back quietly, blinking with unwavering eyes. Her eyes finally broke contact as she lowered her ears some, her angelic voice cutting the silence. "You look... good in black... Nice cloak... " She complimented him. "...There's more water in the kitchen if thee desires, along with fruit or cookies to satisfy any lingering hunger. Your side of the bed is also available if thee wishes to sleep on one, or I'd be more than happy to give you some blankets if you plan on sleeping somewhere else." The corner of her plump lips curled into a smile before she gave a small bow and turned to leave.
last edited Больше года
"Keep your blankets, I won't need them." Wiezen walked to the edge of the roof. "If I sleep then it will be in the silence, the only place where peace is ensured." He stared out into the trees for a moment, into the large forest sized garden that Wiezelsa had made come to be. One of the only places that hadn't been touched fully by the corruption that took place during Macross's polite visit.
His wings slowly stretched themselves out, but not to full length, and the furry feathers that covered them rose slightly, the outward curving horns on his head letting out a small hymn into the quiet around him.
"The silence sounds... nice then... Goodnight, love." Helga mumbled before she disappeared in a flash from the rooftop, reappearing on the ground again. Her feet adjusted to the wooden tiles as she walked up her porch carefully, balancing the tray within her hands and using magic to unlock the door. Once walking in, a smile graced her face since she could see that her children were all done with their stew, and her guests were enjoying themselves a bowl as well. She walked by the table and collected the empty plates of her children, a whole pile now in her hands until she dumped them into the sink with a small, tired sigh.

Her ears twitched lightly to the laughter from her triplets, deciding to handle the dishes later and instead return to the table. She wiped her children's mouths and hands clean, ridding the stains from them. Placing a kiss on each of their foreheads, she chuckled. "Mommy needs to take care of one more thing. Why don't thee all hurry to your rooms and get thineself ready for bed, hm? No bath tonight, but definitely one in the morrow." Her motherly smile only expanded when she saw the kids hop of their chairs and obey their mother without hesitation, running on all fours up the stairs.

The witch returned to the kitchen, staring at the large cauldron of stew that was still quite full. "Perfect..." She told herself, an invisible aura of magic surrounding the pot to keep it warm. With little to no effort at all, Helga raised the cauldron of stew with magic, disappearing with it and reappearing outside with a cauldron now by her side, floating.
Rosemary: (She gave a single nod, still allowing th stream to cover her body) I'm alright

Enricho: (He looked at Essil with total confusion, listening to the name carefully, before finally responding) HOld on a minute, who exactly is this Daegon guy? And did you say, "Morgan"?

Nithloraul: I have no idea what you are talking about
last edited Больше года
"Hey, don' think to hard about it. You'll give yourself a headache." Judissia said as an attempt at a small joke to lighten the mood. She went over to the stream side and let out a warm sigh as she sat down and eased her feet into the water. And then she began to strip the blood covered, dirty and ripped rags from her body, peeling body as started to pull them away to get inside the water.

~

"Yes, yes i did say Morgan. And Daegon is exactly who I spoke that he was. The Potentate of Kings, the Overlord of Conquerors. Ah, once the land now known as Edrain was known as Eldranus, and the king of that time Blevouthus Deamor (Whatever the hell Ophelia's last name is) the Third. A man who was indeed afraid of the nation that Daegon led. The man was the king of a country far to the south of Edrain, Eltrichen. Though, I do not know of who is in the seat of the throne at this very moment. He was a powerful and feared man with an aura of authority to make even the most defiant of children step in line without question. In his final battle, the Battle of Milhum. I see the similarities between the both of you quite clearly now, which is surprisingly ironic considering the stretch in era between the both of you. But his blood indeed runs through you. Or else, that armor wouldn't have been your calling for protection. And that sword, Meumer. the sword of gold said to have cut the light of the sun. He too, had faced Macross far back in the pass. And he, was the one who had almost killed her with that very blade. Almost. Your ancestor was a feared warrior with a force to be reckon with.
Rosemary: (She remained silent as she stared down into the water)

Enricho: (As Essil spoke about Daegon, he looked over the sword, his eyes not looking up, but his ears listened to the story carefully, before he finally spoke up) So, I have some royal blood in me. Can't really say I ever felt like it, though. Well, whatever happened, I won't make the same mistake he did. I'll kill Macross, no matter what
*hundreds of years into the future* Enricho: *still hasn't killed Macross* XD Больше года
But only for the time. But shit, дана Macross, a chance is better than the nothing everyone's had so far XD Больше года
xD Right tho Больше года
"--no idea of w-- NO IDEA OF WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?!?!" Flynn yelled from the top of his lungs, unintentionally pacing around in anger and out of frustration. "I asked you a question, and I expect an answer! You're not always a douche, so don't be one now!"

Helga hummed quietly to herself as she created more distance between her and her cottage, walking further into the woods. The large cauldron of stew floated in the air besides her, an aura of magic keeping it warm inside. The flavorful steam that emitted from it reached large distances, and when the witch finally saw the large fires from the crusaders, her pace slowed slightly and her humming came to a stop, noticing that many of the crusaders had decided to keep watch ever since she left with her children.
Judissia removed the rest of her clothing and tended to washing them off the best she could first, the stains and blood rolling along with the gentle motion of the stream as she started scrubbing into her hair, wishing that she had some soap leaves or something that would ensure that she got all of it out. She rejoiced at the false feeling of warmth in the water, but didn't bother to make another comment on it. Not yet, at least.
"I found out that we're not in Edrain." She spoke loud enough for Rose to hear her.

~

"Let's hope that fate is correct about that, Hunter. Or should I say, heir to Daegon Morgan. It is rather humorous how the strings of life pull together. Almost like a sense of deja vu." Essil observed the blade an armor from where he stood. "Hm, my craftsmen ship is quite pleasant. You'll notice that some of your physical abilities are enhanced while inside the armor as well. And if you wield the blade correctly, there will be wondrous things you will be able to do with it."
don't leave smol helga out xD and don't have the crusaders hate her either. Больше года
xD They're not going to hate her then. Больше года
Nithloraul: I am no such thing as this, how do you say, "douche". I do what I please, when I please. I am not your pet, your slave, nothing of the sort. And I sure as hell am not your comrade, or your friend, or anything of the sort. I only need you in the mental state for battle. If you whine about one missing kid, than you're more useless than a pile of horse droppings. No, the horse droppings can at least be made of some use, unlike you. So in short, I don't have to answer to you just because you're my host
"No, you DO have to answer me because I can control you if I want to." He crossed his arms and gave a hmph. "O-Or maybe, I'll just tear my other eye out and rid you until you have no host where you're powerless! Would you like that, huh?"
Nithloraul: Then you and everyone can die by God's hands. No skin of my nonexistent bones

Rosemary: More problems? Wonderful.

Enricho: (He continued to look at his armor and sword in amazement, the thought of his ancestor still in his mind) I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to find out
last edited Больше года
rose, find a witch and have her teleport Ты Главная xD Больше года
I'M TRYING! или she's trying Больше года
Yeah, she'd just look, get on her hands and knees and crawl in without another word Больше года
"Tell me about it." Judissia agreed with a sigh. "I don't know where we are, but once we find some place better than the wilderness then we can ask around some. She rubbed her pinkies through her ears. "The good thing is that while i was scouting on the other side of the river i found some fresh horse tracks running towards the north. Might be either a trader or perhaps a gleeman. Or a cargo horse too. Either way, that's a good thing for us."

~

On seeing someone approach, two of the crusaders drew their weapons. "HALT! Who goes there! State your business or feel the wrath of the Light!" A broze haired warrior spoke, a club of steel in his hands as well as a shield marked with the crusader cross.

The other soldier kept his silence, a familiar long handled mace grasped in his hand, cold eyes staring out at the approaching individual.

~

"But of course. I will be the one to hone your skills as a swordsman, after all. If you were to go out as you are you'd only have that armor and sword to keep your hopes up from death. Macross is a much more skilled fighter, and when someone's back is against the wall, especially hers, the time to play games comes to a stop. But then again, you would know that, wouldn't you, Morgan?"
Rosemary: It better be something good

Enricho: (He let the sword rest in his hands as he gave a heavy nod) Yeah... I know that all too well
Judissia gave a shrug and sunk under the water some. "Yeah...but I guess the term "good" doesn't fit too well with all situations. We can only prepare for the worst and hope for the best." She ended up sinking even further under the water until only a few strands of her hair floated above the surface.

~

"Would it be worse or better for me to also speak in addition that what you've witnessed so far was a the primordial not yet back to it's complete potential?" Essil said thoughtfully.

This is the worst bath ever Больше года
xD What the hell were Ты expecting XD Больше года
Better to be a killer than a pedo Больше года
Rosemary: (She kept her eyes on her as she sunk to the bottom, before turning back to look at the bottom of the lake)

Enricho: Well, it really depends. If I can kill her before she can reach that potential, than we may have a chance of stopping her. If not... Then I get to see the brand new ways she can kick my ass
Judissia closed her eyes, the feeling of floating being the only reminder that she had of knowing that she was under water. She hadn't felt something this relaxing in forever! Oh how she had forgot how the water could soothe.

~

"Or brand new ways to utterly decimate you where you stand." Essil commented. "That's where destroying her champions will come into play. The faster the better, and the more we can destroy and take from the guards she had set to guard her sources of power, the more of an edge we can hope to give ourselves."
Flynn's hands clutched into fists as he let out a loud groan of frustration. "Whyyy must you be like this?!?" He shrieked again, his pace quickening. "It's not like I NEED you to defeat him."

Helga came to a pause at the voices emerging from mostly every corner, her hearing must sharper than before. Her emerald eyes looked at a certain direction before she politely bowed and smiled. "It is I, Helga Quartz. I come bearing a gift." Her hands began to play with one another to calm her anxiety.