Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: Okay (Calms down)
Enricho: Maybe it's my doubts. You still aren't a very truthful person. I can tell you've been lying. What your lying about, I haven't figured out yet. I'm doing this for the protection of the town. It would be best you don't do anything (Walks off)
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga: I wouldn't dream of it... I'm a nice human! Hmph.. *gathers her bags of supplies and walks the opposite direction, heading back to the forest*
Enricho: (To himself) If you were nice, you wouldn't try to steal that necklace
Rosemary: (Follows) Oh, just ignore him, Helga
Helga: *wants to reply to Enricho but decides to stay quiet, and sighs* Thank you, little one.. *continues walking through the forest* So.. You are afraid of magic?
Rosemary: Yes. I was told that only witches and even Lich's use magic
Helga: You don't like witches?
Rosemary: I was told in school that their ugly and evil and would kill a little girl like me if I ran into one
Helga: Haha, no, they're most likely to eat you. *blinks* ..But, um.. I don't think all witches are mean and evil and ugly.. I've met one before. She was really nice..
Rosemary: Really? Where did you meet her?
Helga: Here. Her name is Helga.
Rosemary: What's she like? (Clearly has lots of questions about a witch)
Helga: She has.. Brown hair. Pointy ears. Green eyes. A beautiful face. She's tall. She's sweet, caring, and gentle. And she lives alone, all by herself.
Rosemary: Kinda like you, Isabelle
Helga: Exactly like me.
Rosemary: (Giggles) you definitely have the personality
Helga: What I'm trying to say is.. *sighs* I am Helga. *undos her spell, and in a flash, her body turns back to her witch self; her pointy ears peeking out, growing three more inches and her long hair falling down her back*
Rosemary: Y-you're a witch? (Stares at her)
Helga: Yes, but not the bad kind! I'm a good witch! I save injured animals! My potions aren't all for killing people.
Rosemary: ... I believe you. I don't care what anyone else says. I trust you
Helga: *bursts out into a cute laugh* R-Really? That's amazing! Thank you! I can stop pretending to be someone who I am not.. *goes through a few bushes of tall grass, then opens the scene to her house* That's where I live.
Rosemary: Wow. It's beautiful
Helga: I know, and we're gonna build your own room and I'll do anything you want in my power!
Rosemary: (Hugs her) Thanks Isa- Helga
Helga: *returns the hug slowly* Don't worry about it..
Rosemary: (Gives her a comforting smile)

Enricho: (Walks around town)
Civilian: I'm telling you, there's a witch in those woods
Guard: You're crazy. There hasn't been a witch in these parts for a century. And if there was, there's nothing we can't do about it
Enricho: (Listening to it, he walks to the forest)
Helga: I'll teach you how to make potions, and how to protect yourself from monsters like.. me.. But worse! You must be hungry, what would you like to eat? I have frogs, and lizards, spiders, anything!
Rosemary: Do you have an apple?
Helga: Hmm.. I'm sure I have one somewhere.. Let me look.. Here, come in. *opens the door to her house, revealing the inside to her*
 Helga: Hmm.. I'm sure I have one somewhere.. Let me look.. Here, come in. *opens the door to her hous
Rosemary: Wow. This place is amazing (Looks around in amazement)
Helga: It's a bit dark, but we can open the windows, whatever you want! *brings her an apple and a glass of cold tea*
Rosemary: thank you, Helga (Smiles)
Helga: No problem, child! Just call out my name if you need anything! I will go fetch more water from the river. *smiles at her, then leaves with a bucket*
Rosemary: Thanks (Smiles, and sits there)

Enricho: (Walks along the forest, as crows can be heard from the trees)
Helga: *crouches down to the creek of the river and fills the bucket with water while humming quietly*
Enricho: (Continues walking)

(As Helga continues to fill up water, a Cerberus Spawn watches her from the bushes)
Helga: There we go.. All filled up! *stands up and stretches, twitching her pointy ears*

(Is she allowed to fight/kill the spawn?)
(She can try. Just know that monsters aren't friendly with each other. Witches included)

(The spawn runs out from the bushes, it's mouth open, and runs at Helga to attack her)

Enricho: (Continues walking, following the river as he did before)
(What powers besides magic do Witches get? Like their best weapon?)

Helga: *suddenly turns around and widens her eyes, jumping into the water and dodging the spawn's attack.* Oh, you stubborn ugly beasts!!! You cannot kill me, not now, not ever!!!!! *swings her arm and shoots balls of fires at the dog, while the trees behind the beast stretch and wrap their thorny branches around it's body, trying to sink it to the water**
(Probably shorter blades and daggers :P)

Enricho: (Sees the flames and follows)

(The dog breaks from the roots, a bit bloody from the thors, and runs at her again, more angry then before)
Helga: Very well! I was hoping not to do this! *takes out her blades and with her magic, she makes the blades become her claws. With a spell, the witch transforms into some sort of hideous beat, a lamia to be exact, growing eight times her size, and fangs peeking out her mouth. Her eyes turn red and she embraces the attack of the beast and sinks it's blade claws around it's neck while strangling it's body with her reptile tail)

(Lamias are so cool btw.)
(The dog yelps in pain before going limp in her hands)
Helga: Grrr... *her voice is more raspy and rough* I know it hurts, but you left me no choice! I will decapitate each and every one of your heads!!!! *wraps her tail around the beast's necks to suffocate it*
(The dog dies next to her, no longer moving)
Helga: Argh! Finally! *lets go of the beast and slithers out of the way, transforming back into the beautiful, kind witch she is* May you find peace.. Now.. I need some of your teeth and saliva for my potions.. So if you don't mind.. *cuts off some fur with her blades and one of it's fangs, along with grabbing a scoop of his saliva with a leaf*
Enricho: (Sits against a tree) Not a witch, huh?
Helga: *suddenly turns around* Who are you? Be gone, human!
Enricho: Have you forgot (Looks her dead in the eye) It's me. The hunter. And I've caught you, witch.
Helga: I have no clue what you are talking about. *gathers her things* I will be going now. Don't ever cross paths with me again, Enricho. I don't know who you are, but these are my woods. You hear that? I will eat you if you stay any longer.. *walks*
Enricho: (Points his gun at her) I recommend stopping. I saw your magic with my own eyes. I didn't know what caused the fire until I saw you in your creature form. I know your a witch, and as I hunter, it's our job to hunt and kill witches
Helga: I am a good witch. Put your gun down.

(idk how to stop a hunter HALP)