Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Gently places it on her, trying his hardest not to harm her anymore)
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga peeked up behind him and watched his green fingers heal and grow in a faster rate.

Helga: Hmm.. You're starting to understand magic thanks to that green on you.. *slightly lowers her ears* That's.. That's nice in a way, I guess.. My apologies for interrupting your studying, great warlock, sir. *sits back on her chair while crossing her legs* I'll be quiet over here.
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Yeah...I guess. But I don't think it makes me any sort of great. I don't even like being a warlock, so I don't find much of anything great about it except that it's convenient when it needs to be. I'd rather be a human studying over all of this stuff." Wiezen says, staring up at the ceiling for a moment. "Or more human, at the very least. But I guess "freak of nature" will work for now I guess." He says before turning around in the bed and pulling the sheets over his head so that he could go to sleep. Or at least try.

Macross flinched, inhaling a bit as the remedy that Flynn had prepared was being placed into her eye by Enricho. She could feel it burning, though it was only a little. But it was enough for her good eye to open as she woke up, a dead piercing stair peering through the room as if she were going to kill someone. But seeing Enricho there calmed her. "What are you....doing? It burns a little..." She says wearily, still a bit tired.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Sorry Macross. Flynn said that this would help.
Helga: *looks at him as he's under the sheets* ..I don't.. I don't think you're a freak.. You're the most powerful person I know.. The most loving.. And the most loyal.. and the most handsome.. And the most wise person I know.. *crawls on the bed, sitting besides his laying body and facing his back. She then places a warm hand on his green torso, and transfers a bit of her magic into him for strength and energy while slowly caressing his body from behind. The witch begins to massage his back in a gentle manner and speaks in a soft, soothing voice* Everything that has happened was never your fault.. It was mine, so you cannot keep blaming yourself for things I'm responsible for.. Now, I might not know what you think about yourself, but I do know that ever since you came into my life, you've replaced my empty and grey skies with the sun shining for me constantly even through this dark age.. I..I have trouble expressing my emotions correctly sometimes, therefore I can be inconsiderate... and I'm truly sorry for that... it's.. it's a family trait, I guess.. I didn't fall in love with you because you were a warlock. I fell in love with you because, well, you were different from the others.. *remains silent for a moment* Don't you think I know that you have sacrificed a great deal for the cause of protecting me? And this ugly fucknugget repaid you with treachery, madness, and deception! And for that I shall remain eternally sorry... I have nothing left to offer you anymore, Wiezen.. Just my broken soul.. *lowers her ears* ..Warlock or human.. You're still you. You're still the amazing and one and only Wiezen that I know. The cucumber I will always love.. *releases another sigh* ..I.. I understand if you do not wish to talk to me, but I will remain in this room incase anything happens to check on you. I'll just be studying human objects in here.. And washing off the stench on me of what the leprechaun call it, "a donkey's hindquarter".

The witch lowers her ears even more as she stands up from the bed and drags herself to the small bathroom, staring at the weird contraptions around there. She twists the handle of the shower, then suddenly whimpers to herself as the sudden water spraying out from the shower head scares her. Helga then groaned in annoyance, looking down at her pinky that was already starting to heal. She stripped herself out of her clothes and slowly stepped through the curtains of the shower, shivering at the sudden touch of the cold liquid sliding down her back.

Waterfalls and lakes are better.. Stupid humans and their stupid inventions..

Flynn: He's right. *continues mixing a few ingredients in a bowl, then turns to her* That is going to help your missing eye. You'll grow a new one, but it'll be slightly a bit darker blue than your other eye. The point is that you'll be able to see and actually have an eye. I'm making your arm right now..
last edited Больше года
Wiezen listened to every word that she had said, and his ears lowered for a moment under the blankets as he lied there on the bed. He furrowed his brow for a moment before throwing the blanket off of himself before sitting up. His eyes wondered around the small room momentarily before he began to chuckle. "F-fucknugget..." He laughed quietly to himself. "Fucknugget" He started laughing before he quickly cleared his throat, trying to stop the chuckles and small laughs that came to him. He got out of bed and stripped himself of his clothing and the next thing you know, he was stepping through the shower curtains himself to join her. "I happen to think that you smell as wonderful as you always do....and I think that you're in here now because you let him get to you." He says. "Of course I still want to talk to you Helga. If you're here for me then I'll always be here for you, even if I leave off somewhere." He felt the cold water of the shower start to soak his hair already. "And you...I want you to stop blaming yourself for things okay? Not everything is your fault...not everything is anyone's fault for that matter. If your soul is broken...then that's why I'm here. Not to fix it...but to help you heal. And even after that I'll still be here, whether you find yourself hating me at some point or not. You're my woman....and you're beautiful, you're smart, sexy, and despite all that's happened, you've stayed by my side. That's what I call loyalty. You're an amazing woman Helga...and if you're not going to treat yourself like one then I am. And I'll continue to do so until you realize how wonderful you are to me. From your body...to your beauty...you your laugh...to your smile...your eyes and your heart. You're my love."

~~~

Macross smiled a little as she looked at Enricho. "Then it is fine. It only stings for moments at a time." She paused for a moment. My arm.... "Thank you...Flynn. I appreciate you taking the time from your day to aid my injuries."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Smiles to her) You should rest for a bit, Macross. You've been through too much the past few days
"No, It's quiet alright. Besides, if I'm resting then how will I be able to see the handsome face of my lover?" Macross says with a gentle but exhausted smile. "And someone has to keep an eye on you, yes?" She chuckled. "And no, that was not to be a pun."
Jade_23 commented…
HAH Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD Больше года
Enricho: I guess you're right. I'm glad your alive, and back to us, Macross (Holds her hand in his, not wanting to let go)
"I'm glad to be here...back home with all of you...especially you." Macross tangled her fingers in between his. "I don't want to leave your side like that again...without saying goodbye. Please...lay here with me for a while."
Enricho: (Sits on the bed next to her, not taking his eyes off her once)
Flynn: Don't thank me just yet.. You're sister is just fine and you will be too.. *stirs the mixture together and adds in a few spices and weird greenish powders into the potion for color. He quickly finishes the job and pours the potion into the bottle.* Alright, this liquid will not be drunk, or else it'll make BOTH your arms grow. We'll pour it in what's left of your other arm, and it'll slowly heal itself, but you should be good for the night. And no offense, but you're quite pale, so your arm miiiiight be just a shade darker. That'll give you every reason to want to bathe in the sun more often. I'll let Enricho finish with your eye before giving you this.

Helga: *shivers while looking up at him because of their height difference, but then looks a bit away with flushed cheeks and lowered ears. Each word of his warms her heart, and without even meaning to, she warms the water that was falling on them both. She then clears her throat, looking at his eyes and nothing else* ...I'm.. I'm still gonna win this bet.
Macross smiled again as she looked up into his eyes. She just couldn't bring herself to stop smiling. But then the thought of Sonni crossed her mind as soon as Flynn mentioned her. "SONNI!--" She bolted up into a sitting position, only to let out a small yell in pain as the wound where her left arm should have been throbbed in pain. "I-is she...alright? You're sure she's alright?" She asked, setting her own well being to the side.
~~~

Wiezen rolled his eyes and kissed her for a moment before chuckling. "Well, here's another bet. I bet that I can make you laugh before we get out of this shower." He says with a light grin, his ears perking up as the water warmed when the water had warmed itself.

last edited Больше года
Flynn: Like I said, she's fine. Is she in perfect hands? Nope. But she's still surprisingly fine. She can live without a lung, I just needed to get some fluid out of her good one. I did and I numbed the pain, so she should be okay. She's with Franziska, so she'll be in the good hands of a.. Psychopath.. But a good one.

Helga: That's a bet you're going to lose too. You can't make me laugh or beg. You don't have a stupid accent. And despite looking like the grinch, a green figure in a child's story of a holiday, that won't do it either. And I'm not snorting in front of you. *turns her back on him and begins washing her long hair with the shampoo from nearby* Hmm.. Smells too simple. *converts her bottle into the scent of roses* Better.
Enricho: Flynn is taking care of Sonni, Macross. Do not worry, she's fine. I promise you
"Oh, a stupid accent you say? I think I can fix that." Wiezen says before clearing his throat. "Ye smell good ye do," He started, doing an almost perfect imitation of the stranger's accent. "Fucknugget this, fucknugget that, do ah sound like a bloody leprechaun te ye lassy? " He started laughing himself. "Nothin' like good ol "home" memories." He says without the accent.

~

Macross gave a nod. She trusted his judgement. If Enricho believed that her sister was in good hands, then she would trust him. She looked over to Flynn. She didn't know him very well, but he seemed to be well trusted, and knew what he was doing. "Alright....I'm counting on you then."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Alright (Holds her close to him) I'm glad that you came back to us
A very low, soft snicker was heard from Helga before it grew into a cute giggle, then a chortle, then a full on laugh as she grasped her stomach again and turned around with blushing cheeks.

Helga: Mhmhmmhm.. heh heh.. Hehehe, hahahahaha! Bahahaha! *Tries to bring herself to a stop* T-That's - hehehe- not fair! h-how did ya know that would get me?*snorts a bit as she covered her mouth and continued giggling* Fucknugget got me, hahaha! *slightly pushes his shoulder in a playful manner as she slowly brought herself to control.* Heh heh.. Well, you won this bet. But you won't win the other one. *scrubs her hair gently with the soap, then squirts a generous amount of Wiezen's hair and scrubs it in him*

Flynn: *nods* You have every reason to do so.. *stands up and walks to the other side of bed where her left arm would be, allowing Enricho to finish pouring the other liquid into her eye before commencing with her arm. He unwrapped the bandages that kept her from bleeding* This will stop the heavy flow, don't worry.. And I don't even wanna know what kind of gruesome way he tortured you all..
last edited Больше года
"Testing the capacity of mental strength." Macross spoke. "Wiezen doesn't want Helga to know but....they took the form of you all. You..Flynn...Enricho...Helga...and they ambushed us...and beat us. Come to find the lengths that some will go to to make someone to turn against the people they hold dear." She looked away. "Though he's an idiot for going about it by himself...I think Wiezen was the strongest of us. We watched him break...time and time again but he just kept getting back up...calmer...and calmer each time. And soon I found the will to do the same. In actuality, we were inflicted with far more physical wounds than we currently have, thanks to our warlock being able to heal us a bit. Alzul and his army are trying to use the eldest strategy in the book, divide and conquer."
~~~

Wiezen scrubbed the soap a bit more through her hair as she did the same to his. "I'll admit, we do have a pretty funny accents. Similar accents, according to some people, but different origins. Which is why I'm actually glad that I've learned how to do without it. But there's a difference though. That was a northern accent which sounds more...eh, Scottish, something I don't have, but as you heard, can imitate pretty well if I tried." He says. "And you snorted when you were laughing..." He smiled. "Cute."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Tries not to think of the torture that Macross suffered from)
Flynn: ...They took form of us? *looks down and observes the mixture quietly, then lifts his head back up at her as he prepares to soak what remains of her left arm in the bowl* ..What exactly did they say to make you fall for it?

Helga: *slightly lowers her ears* It's not. I sound.. Like a piglish fucknugget.. That jester was pretty funny despite his rude intentions. He giggled assaulted me. *giggles once again while rinsing off the soap of her body and hair, then takes a step out the curtains and wraps herself in a towel and remains standing there holding another one for Wiezen*
last edited Больше года
"That was after the ambush. When they began to commence what they called "The Process". We were blinded and thrown into a place where there was nothing but silence. Then we were separated. After a while of torture, the three of us were put in one room, one almost unbearably heated, where we were still blindfolded. Each one of us on a further side of the room than the other. Then that's when your forms came into the scenario. They acted it out well." Macross looked to Flynn. "They made it seem as if you all had come to retrieve us from that hell. But you didn't. Each of your forms were assigned someone. Helga to Wiezen....Flynn to Sonni...and Enricho...to me. They began to speak to us while they tortured us, reasons why they were doing so and for a moment...what they were saying made sense. The heat had already gotten to our minds and drained us of most of our energy so it was difficult to think straight. Sonni had been going in and out of consciousness...they kept sticking needles through her skin. And then Wiezen..." She fell silent for a moment, looking away again.

"Speaking of which, say,-" Macross looked up at Enricho suddenly with a puzzled look on her face. "Did you know that Wiezen was half-Irish?" She asked, a general expression of curiosity coming to her face. "It was a rather...odd discovery..." She said, changing the subject as she thought about it. "I've never heard him speak with an accent even a little..."

~

"Well I can assure you that my culture people are less rude in more ways than one, granted we do have our fair share of things and insults." Wiezen says as he takes the towel after rinsing himself off and wrapped it around his waist when he stepped through the curtains. "Besides, you have a perfect body shape. Nothing close to a pigs, and I don't know, that little snort was sort of funny in a adorable sense." He chuckles a little.
last edited Больше года
Flynn: I see.. *dips a towel in the mixture, then gently taps Macross's remaining left arm causing a small burning sensation as the liquid mixed with her blood* ..I'm terribly sorry you had to witness, well, all of that.. No one should go through such horrible experiences, especially with the person that they love, even if it wasn't actually them.. I don't even wish that on my own enemy..

Helga: *softly rolls her eyes as she observes his body for a moment, then blinks away the thought and makes a hairbrush out of nowhere appear in her hands, gently combing her long hair* You are less rude indeed. But I don't know, you're quite interesting when you play rough. The sly, side remarks and insults 'n all. Hmm, now that I think of it, the green does go nicely with your eyes. And it does makes your biceps look bigger.. But either way, in the end, I'm rinsing that green off you. Our baby is not being born with tinted skin. *sits in the edge of the bed and continues brushing her caramel hair*
last edited Больше года
Wiezen grinned a little. "Hey, you never know. It'll be fun to have a Little Green Bean around the house. Or two. Well, at least Papa Green Bean would be there, unlike his parents right?" He said with a shrug as he stretched for a moment, feeling a bit more relaxed now that he had gotten out of the shower. He looked at his hand and flexed his fingers, the cold numbness that was in them earlier now gone. He shook his hair out a little. "I...need a hair cut." He walked over to the bed and plopped down on the pillows, laying on his back.

~

Macross let out a sigh, tensing slightly at the vague burning sensation. "Don't be. It was only something to learn from rather to hold hatred for. As long as the lot of you are still safe, then it'll be placed in the past for now."
last edited Больше года
Flynn: Now that you've all returned, we can keep each other safe. And with that, we'll win this war. Together. *smiles at her slightly, wrapping the soaked towel of potion around her shoulder and sliced arm* You're arm should be back in no time. It'll feel numb and cold at first, but once you get used to it everything will be okay. You're eye will start to heal now as well. *walks off and collects his materials before leaving* Oh, and if you two are planning to have sex tonight, I recommend Macross staying on the bottom. Safety reasons. *glances at Enricho* And don't get any of your fluids on her face or near her arm or else we're gonna have a problem.

Helga: We are not having a green baby. It'll grow and realize that she or he is covered in wickedness thanks to her or his father who was too stubborn to drink the antidote just so he can flex his muscles as he just did a few seconds ago to impress a witch that he teleport assaulted on their SECOND date. And plus, I have fun styling it when it's covered in sweat after a.. busy night. *grins, then finishes combing her long hair and sets the brush aside* You don't need a hair cut. You look good with long hair. ..More badass and regal if I say so myself.
last edited Больше года
Wiezen laughed. " "Teleport assaulting" isn't even a thing! And I didn't flex...I stretched, there's a difference." He said with a grin. "But if it impressed you, then I guess we can go with that." But then he frowned a little. "Badass, yeah, I can pretty much go with that, but regal? I'd rather not...especially with all of the "All Hail King Wiezen" stuff floating around the air. I dropped that a long time ago and I'd rather not pick it back up. "Oh, its King Wiezen, the King of Midnight--yadda yadda yadda" " He mocked. "De bleedin' thick lickarses....a lot of gobshites they are..." He murmured, only to blink, realizing that a bit of his sing-song Irish accent had resurfaced. Though there was in fact a similarity between the strangers accent and his own, the difference between the two stuck out like a sore thumb. But then he spoke normally. "You...didn't hear that. And besides...I ain't ah tyrant. I'd rather look like a peasant. They're more humble."

~

Macross's cheeks burned a heavy red on her pale skin. "I'll have you know they'll be no such thing! Nothing of the sorts tonight!" At least...not in the physical state that she was in. It would be fairly awkward. She let out a small little huff and turned the other way.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: I could say the same for you. Don't think I could mistake those lipstick marks for anything else
Helga: Teleport assaulting does exist if I say so! ..Oh please, you impress me alone when you yawn. *perks her pointy ears at the sudden change of accent, then looks at him with curiosity and a wide smirk expanding on her face. She then crawled up to him, still wrapped in her towel, and sat on her knees besides him.* What is this I hear? Do my ears deceive me? Hehehe.. I don't know whether I should laugh or punch you for never telling me about your actual identity. I'll skip the punching since you've suffered enough today. Do I get to call you my elf? *bursts out into a giggle* Should I laugh at the irony of you being green with that Irish accent? ..Though I have to admit it does turn me on a bit. *mimics his accent, looking at his green fingers* How-ware-ya doin' with dem fingers, lad? *chuckles even louder*

Flynn: *shrugs* Just looking out for you. *glances at Enricho* Oh shut up, I just saved your future lover. What I do in my spare time is none of your concern. And by the looks of it, there will be sex sooner or later since your wounds are gonna heal quicker thanks to magic. See, the bleeding in your arm has stopped and been replaced with skin. ..Gotta go check on your sister. I'll be back around midnight if you two aren't humping each other. *wraps his bag around his shoulder, then leaves Enricho and Macross alone*
last edited Больше года
"Oh that is so wrong!" Wiezen says when he caught on to what she meant about his accent and green skin. Oh god damn it! He couldn't really argue with that one either. "And a elf!? No way! I'm a warlo--on second thought...I can go with that." His ears perked for a moment. "I don't like the accent, it sucks. That's why I try to avoid it, and I've been doing a pretty good job so far. And besides, I told you that I wasn't from these lands somewhere along the lines of our first encounter. I just wasn't specific. And your imitation sucks...too much on the Scottish side. Needs a bit more sing-song to it, we seem to sound a tad bit more friendly-ish when we talk." He added, poking her in the nose.

~

"S-shut up!" Macross looked at her arm, seeing that it had already began to be replaced with skin just as Flynn had said. It made her wonder how it was going to grow back in full. Was it just going to burst out...or was the skin going to stretch out and form another arm? She had to admit, she was curious.

~

Back in Flynn and Franziska's room, Sonni stretched as she laid there in the bed, rolling around for a moment before finally coming to and sitting up. "Finally....that's had to have been the best bit of sleep I've gotten in a long while." She yawned, looking around. She sniffed the air again. "And that smell....is still there..." She paused for a moment, noticing that her breathing was a lot more easier than it had been before. "Hey! It worked!"
last edited Больше года
Helga: *blinks as he pokes her nose, but then grins* Well lad, ya can't be mad at wittle ol' me for tryin', now can ye? *bursts out in another chuckle* Oh, this is so much fun!!! I know I don't sound as sexy as you do, but still! I'm going to make cookies for our children in the size of a four leaf clover! *giggles again* Ahh, this is so entertaining!

Flynn knocks on the door before entering his own room, then glances at Franziska, then at Sonni.

Flynn: Alright, you seem to be doing well. You can get out of this "stinky" room if you wish to rest in another. But you can't go to your sister's because she's planning on getting some goods tonight.
"You've gotta be kidding meeeee!" Sonni groaned. But then her eyes lit up. "Then again, screw them! That reminds me...I'm gonna go on a date! I hope she likes mountains...ugh...I dunno what I'm gonna do!" She sniffs herself. "And I still smell like blood and stinky stuff!" She jumped up from the bed and gave Flynn a quick hug. "Thanks for the help and healing but not the shot and stuff! See ya later!" She spoke in a fast flurry before running out the door and off down the hallway. But then, after a few seconds, she backed tracked back to the room. "Uhh...hehe, would either of you happen to know where I can get some leather?"

~

"Oh come on, now that's just stereotyping now!" Wiezen huffed. "And no offense, but you're making us sound retarded now. I mean I don't like the accent or some of the words but by the ancients, you're butchering it!" He let out a long groan. "Which means that I'll have to teach you so your imitation wont be so cringe worthy--" He groaned again. "Which would also mean that I would have to start using it again...okay first off, you're trying to hard when you talk. You put too much emphasis on the words, and its not "wittle"." He sighed, knowing that he would have to drop his formal accent to help her understand. "It's li-el. Now just repeat after me. "Oi'll be fiyne wit all tis oil. Tis the way wi speak don ye tink?"" When he used his accent to express the sentence, it was smooth and had a sort of fluctuation in the tone as he spoke.
last edited Больше года
Flynn: Leather? ..Uhh, not sure, probably if you steal it from someone's closet here. The guardian's usually wear leather boots.. I have a leather wallet.. Wait, why the hell do you need leather anyways?! And YOU have a date? With whom?

Helga: *crawls herself further with her towel and sits down on Wiezen's torso, leaning in forward to where she's just inches away from his lips, reading them with her big emerald eyes* Ah'll be fiyne with all deez oil. Tis the way we speak, don't ye tink? ...Ehhhhh I don't do it as good as you, but I'm okay with not sounding like a leprechaun. *chuckles* Oh, wait!! *snaps her fingers, making herself appear dressed as a leprechaun with a short, tight green dress and a yellow bow, along with a green hat and red stockings with white stripes* Do you find me sexier now?
last edited Больше года
"I knew you were going to say that at some point!" Wiezen exclaimed. "And its not "deez", you have to say it with a--ah never mind. You got the last part right except "don't". You have to say it like it doesn't have a "T" at the end. And you have to say "I'll" like you have an almost silent o in front of the "I", hence the "Oi'll" instead." He stared up into her eyes for a moment. "You..are so beautiful...especially wet. Rawr." He says with a small chuckle.

~

"Because she likes it that way that's why! Or rather...she's STARTED liking it that way. Very naughty." She winked in approval. "And I have my ways with things too ya know!" Sonni says crossing her arms for a moment. "So people just leave leather and stuff layin' around this place eh? Ugh, this is probably going to take a while...oh, and do you have any belts or anything?"
Flynn: Okay, calm down, start over. Explain. Who is this lucky girl you speak of? ..And I can give you my belt.. What, you're gonna whip her with it? In the sexual way, of course. Buuuuut if you are, I need my belt back. And I don't want my belt to be the reason there are bruises on her ass or wherever!

Helga: Thought so! ..But I do prefer the stereotypical version of a witch to humans! *switches her outfit to a black dress that covers her entire body and a pointed hat* Hehe, see? I like the addition of the hat. Oh, and of course! I forgot the broom! *makes her outfit disappear and switches back into her blue towel* But you get the gist.
Sonni grinned. "Oh, the belts aren't gonna be for whipping. But more of a little....bondage, for the sake of the moment. Anyways, you'll probably have a chance to meet her soon enough. If things go the way I want them to, that is." She adds while making a careless hand gesture. "She's really nice, rowdy but not to rowdy, and we both love to drink! And you know what? I'm gonna fuck her. I'm gonna fuck her reeeeal good tonight. But after a bit of foreplay first, cuz you know what they say, you can't go in dry eh!" She laughed. "But I suppose postponing the best part would be fun all together, being that when a woman gets to that point where she can't wait anymore, she goes apeshit wild. Also, you wouldn't happen to have any rope lying around would you?"

~

"Wait so I don't get it...witches have a stereotypical attire: the pointed hat, the broomstick, the black dress, etc. So what the hell is a warlock's stereotype?" Wiezen asked. "I mean, last time I checked, I don't know of any that ride flying broomsticks or wearing any type of pointed hats or anything. That's wizard stuff." He shrugged. "I guess the majority just likes to stick to the shadows. I don't know though, I think I like that little stereotyped witch outfit." He says with a sly smirk.
last edited Больше года
Flynn: Get out. *pushes her outside and shuts the door in her face, but then after a while he opens it again and throws his belt at her, then speaks from the other side of the room* Have fun or whatever. AND I NEED MY BELT BACK.

Helga: Is that so? Well, your wish is my command, sir Wiezen! *snaps her fingers and appears back in the witch outfit, shortening the length of her dress and sleeves* Hmm, yeah, I kinda like it too. The v-neck shape makes my boobs look bigger, and I'm okay with that. *grasps her breasts for a second before releasing them while they jiggle back to place* And the dress feel warm on my skin despite me currently not wearing any panties. ..Flynn called me The Wicked Witch of the West, and I have no idea what that is, but I like the sound of it. You can be The Wicked Warlock of the West. Literally. Buuuuuut we all know I look better in green at the end of the day. *flips her hair in a girly gesture*
"Psh, what? No rope!?" Sonni said with a laugh after catching the belt. "I guess I'll have to make due then. I owe ya one pal! Be back in the mornin!" She says as she took off down the hall with a grin on her face.

~

Wiezen rolled his eyes. "Oh please, I'll give you credit for looking so damn sexy with the green, buuuut I think you may be pushing it a little." He smirked. "The Wicked Warlock of the West eh? Sounds like my kind of thing though. At least until we have kids of course, cuz then that'll have to be thrown out the window. Have to be good role models at some point right?"
last edited Больше года
Helga: *shrugs* I guess so. But in the meantime, we don't have to be role models. *scratches her head* Nghh.. Nope, can't deal with this hat. *takes off the coned hat, throwing it aside and burning it out of existence* Ah, much better. Oh, ehh, well I guess I can make space for one more spot in the "sexy in green" list.
"Happy to be aboard." Wiezen chuckled as he placed his hands on her waist. "Aaww, but I liked the hat..." He snickered, and then sighed. "Even if we can postpone having to be role models for the time being though, we still have a lot of work to do now as it is. Starting with this war stuff at the brim of the bucket list. I don't won't my kids to be born in this type of bullshit. And they wont. I'll make sure of it."
last edited Больше года
Helga stiffened for a second before looking down at the green arms around her waist.

Helga: ..What do you think you're doing?
"Noooothing." Wiezen replied with a innocent grin. He sat himself up straight, holding her close to him as he did. When he finally was done re-positioning himself, he looked at her. "Ever wonder what it would be like to to get out of the little shell of this country and see the world?" He asked. "To go to a place that you've never been before and just....explore? Like thinking outside the box, except that you would be moving outside of it."
last edited Больше года
Helga: Ngghhh.. Too much touching *tries to escape his grasp by nudging off, but fails* ..Uhh.. I don't know, sometimes.. Maybe.. All the time.. *interlocks her green eyes into his* Why?
"If we're going to be serious about bringing children into this world, we're going to need more than just a few options." Wiezen ran his fingers up her back before rubbing his fingernails gently along her hips and settling his hands back at her waist. "We going to need places for them to be safe if it ever comes to that." He said, his golden yellow eyes staring into hers. "And you know...that's something that I want to show you. I've seen waters so blue and crystal clear that you could almost see the bottoms of them. I want you to witness that with your own eyes. I've seen strange things....what humans call trains. Rather large contraptions that carry people around with them having to do little to no effort at all. I want you to have the experience of seeing something like that. I've even seen volcanoes erupt...but...I kinda don't want you to be around something like that." He said with a chuckle. "But I want our children to have things even better. I also want to see the look on your face when you see some of these things yourself." He smiled. "So I was thinking that maybe once this is all over we could just....go on our own little escape."
last edited Больше года
Helga perked her ears and twitched them repeatedly at the words that spoke from the warlocks mouth, especially the ones where he had witnessed the many things she's heard of. The witch stares deeply into his eyes with deep care and love, then expands a wide, loving smile that displays her pearly white teeth and small dimples.

Helga: ..I'd love that, Wiezen.
Wiezen smiled, feeling his heart beat skip for a moment at the sight of such a radiant smile. It brought a growing warmth to him that he had never felt before. No...no he had. Back when they were making their way towards the capital, before they set up camp. That wild feeling....a good, wild feeling. The left side of his chest began to glow with soft orange fiery light. "What the...." A stream of collar slowly slithered into the air from his heart and reached itself out to the left side of Helga's chest where her heart would be, causing it to glow just as his was. And then he felt it....a sensation of passion like he'd never felt before in his entire life. The above warm feeling vibrated through his body, traveling through his hands and fingertips as it transferred itself to Helga. He didn't know what was going on, but his body wouldn't allow him to move for a moment. However, he didn't feel any sort of negativity...just an extremely warm sensation. He felt more...connected to her. Happier. And then, the words came from his lips as he looked into her eyes once more, a deep sense of passion, compassion, and deep love filling them. His ears slowly perked as a big smile came to his face, revealing a set of pure white teeth, his canines a bit sharper than before. "I love you Helga."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Thank god, your arms back to normal, Macross
Helga: *dilates her eyes at the warlock, then widens her grin as the aura surrounded her body. She then unexpectedly yanks Wiezen, making him fall forward towards her and making his lips land on hers while wrapping both her arms around his neck to deepen it. She delivers the fiery kiss slowly and passionately while gently scratching the back of his wet hair. The kiss lasts a long, rich three minutes before she releases him with slitted eyes, then kisses his neck before making them turn back to normal* And I love you.

Flynn: Nghh.. *releases a sigh as Sonni had left, then looks back at Franziska* Glad that's done with.. *yawns* Too much magic in one day. Too much mixing and weird ingredients. Too much everything.

(I forgot about Rosemary soooooo..)

As Rosemary sat patiently for hours in the same chair, the teddy bear she was holding suddenly began to glow a bright orange, making her accidentally drop it out of fear. After the glowing had stopped, she encountered the stuffed animal, Coco, standing below her. It seemed as if it was brought to life, and it was. The brown bear raised it's black, warm eyes at her and expanded a small smile through it's sewn mouth. He seemed to be speaking with a slight British accent.

Coco: ‘Ello there, Rosemary, darling. *slightly bows with his stubby legs* I am chuffed to see you in real life! I must say, you have slippery hands, don’t you? *titters a bit before clearing his throat* My name is Coco Snuggles. I am known as Mr. Snuggles, but I see that Quartz has introduced me as Coco, so you may call me that. It seems you are in need which is why I was brought to life. I'll be taking you to your room. Come along, now. *turns around and leads the way, walking in a rather silly manner because of his height*
Rosemary: (Very surprised to see the bear talk) Y-you can talk?

Franziska: Yeah, and not enough of anything else. Really wears you out, huh
Macross looked at her arm. Though it still had only her hand to go, it had made fairly quick progress. "Yes...though it feels cold...and strange. Numb..." She continued to watch as some of her palm began to bring itself into creation along with the back of her hand and the beginning of her thumb from her hand.

~

Wiezen wasted little time delivering a kiss of burning passion back to her lips, pulling her body against his with his arms as they were wrapped around her waist. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and it grinded against hers as he deepened the kiss further. When he pulled away, the irises of his eyes were that of a solid gold as if life had been revived in them. The aura of orange began to fade away slowly between them, but never severed the connection from heart to heart that it had formed.
Enricho: Well, it isn't your original arm, perhaps. It's different from yours, but in time, I'm sure you will get used to it