Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
The little Wiezen had began to drift off to sleep when she had started to heal him, and by the time she was finished, his eyes were closed and he was breathing softly. He felt warm and comfortable wrapped in her cloak.

Macross returned after a few minutes of scouting the area and clearing her head of the sight. Who would do something of the such to a child, especially one so adorable looking. That made her wonder if that was why the Wiezen she knew reacted how he did when it came to pain. When she got back to them, she knelt down. "He's sleeping...." She smiled sadly as she moved a bit of his hair from over his eyes. "You know...you're going to make a great mother Helga. You have more than enough potential to do so..."
last edited Больше года
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..I don't even know if this baby is going to make it. Last time I had a miscarriage. I don't know about this one just yet.. *picks up the sleeping Wiezen again and carries him in her arms* I hope you don't find this offensive, but I.. I really don't want to talk about being a mother. Especially not with someone who told me to go hang myself. And not in my state of mind. I can't raise a child alone. *stands up with Wiezen in her arms, then looks at the direction that the boy pointed at earlier and continues following his directions*
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Continues walking)
(The man takes a knife out and throws it at Enricho)
Enricho: (Turns, hearing the wind from the knife, and barely dodged, the knife cutting the cloth off his face)
(The mysterious man turns and runs)
Enricho; (Pulls his pistol out and runs after him)
"After everything you've said to me, you're still dwelling on that one little thing...especially when I'm far from being the person who said it anymore." Macross sighed and looked off in the same direction. "I think little Wiezen is what he's been missing..." She says before following and catching up. Over time, they got closer and closer to their destination and as they did, she could feel the atmosphere getting thicker. Heavier. She began to sweat a little. "There's no doubt that we are definitely getting to where we need to be." She says calmly, pulling a curved knife from its strap on the back of her belt. She could smell a heavy stench of blood, and as they neared the town she caught sight of the the headless masked stranger. He no longer had his mask, and his body looked as if it had been attacked by something far bigger than himself. "You should stay behind with little Wiezen for the time being. I'm going to see if I can find Wiezen." She says as she walked ahead. "There would be no point in putting two children in danger. Especially one that hasn't gotten a chance to even experience the world yet."

Little Wiezen began to stir a bit in Helga's arm, his noes wrinkling in his sleep as he did so. He scratched at his ears for a moment before getting himself comfortable again.
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
STAHP MAKING HIM SO DARN CUTE OMG Больше года
Helga: *looks at the squirming Wiezen in her arms* Hmm, you don't like that stench, do you? Not even my perfume can distract you.

She continues walking besides Macross until they stumble upon the headless masked stranger. Oddly, Helga didn't react that bad out of it. Instead, she expanded a very small, wicked and satisfied smile at the dead leprechaun. Her smile disappears as she looks back at the child, then at Macross.

Helga: I'll stay here with him.. Or them.. *slightly lowers her ears, then looks at the child in her arms as Macross walks off* Hmm, I would share a toast with you for killing the person I really, really hated. But you don't drink ale, now do you? What way can we celebrate then? Hmm.. *looks around for any threat as she holds the child close to her*
last edited Больше года
Macross made her way into town, the first thing she encountering being bodies after bodies all over the ground. Blood, so much of it that it even began to get to her in a way, making her stomach twist a little. As she looked around, she could see the destruction that the town had experienced since the portal had been opened there. Chunks of the ground were torn out, and there were buildings that were tipped over completely. Cracks trailed along what used to be the solid areas. She was definitely going to have to stay alert. It had gotten harder for her to breath as she was closing in to the center of the city. Suddenly, she found herself flying forward onto the ground and the sound clattering bones were heard. She rolled over in the very instant of hearing a swooping sound and was just in time to not be crushed by the large bony hand of a flesh taker. But that wasn't all that had come along with it. A lich jumped at her from the opposite side and she stabbed it through the face, kicking it off of her before rolling over on top of it to stab it through the chest, dodging another massive skeletal hand that attempted to crush her. She got to her feet and made some distance for her to have at least a small advantage. But that was going to be difficult, seeing that gargoyles and the deserted began to emerge.
-

Back over with Helga, the little Wiezen's eyes opened a bit, and he looked up at her through his weary blue eyes. His nose wrinkled again, but this time he let out a slightly squeaky sneeze, blinking slowly as if he didn't understand what had just happened. His ears perked for a moment as if he were listening to something in the midst of closing his eyes again. Once they fully closed, his ears dropped, but the left one perked back up as it continued to listen.
Helga: What's taking Macross s long.. *lowers her eyes at the boy* Hehehe.. *massages his head and neck gently, placing a few kisses on his ears* You are just too adorable, you know that? Let's go find Macross.
Macross let out a small huff as she breathed a bit heavy, blood dripping from the curved knife that she held tightly in her hands. They just wouldn't stop coming. They just kept appearing and attacking, appearing and attacking....appearing and attacking. I would definitely prefer my sword right about now... She stabbed stabbed the knife through the head of a dark witch who had tried to pull a fast one on her. In her left hand she held a gargoyle's spear in her grip, and after beheading the witch, she turned around quickly, building up momentum, and launched it into the heads of some of the deserted before making her way forward. She could only guess that she was probably closer by the gate than she had wanted to be, and so she continued on her search for Wiezen, picking up on abit of murmuring and some laughter. Psychotic laughter.
-
(The mysterious man continued to run)
Enricho: (Shoots, trying to hit the assassin)
Helga hummed quietly while walking through the multiple bodies and holding the little boy close to her. Surprisingly enough, the witch wasn't scared at all. She would protect the child at all costs and kill whoever tried getting in her way.

Helga: Hm, I don't like the fact of leaving your best friend to die with the older version of you, little Wiezen. *pats his head gently, then suddenly sniffs in the air and growls slightly* I'm not in the mood to fight magic with magic, sister. I'm very, very VERY tired and annoyed, got that? Oh, and I can smell you by the way so that just sucks for you, doesn't it? If you leave now you can return to your six year old son.

A snarling is heard, and from behind a green witch attacked her. The dark witch shoots an aura of magic at the nymph, but Helga immediately blocks it with a forcefield. Helga turns around and raises an eyebrow, lifting her hand at the wicked witch and elevating her into the air. The dark witch trembles as Helga's hand begins to tremble, and suddenly, her head explodes but none of her remaining splatters on her or the child.

Helga: I warned youuuuuu. *turns around only to encounter a gargoyle flying towards her and the child* Yep, you're not hurting him either. *shoots that aura of magic at the stone animal, controlling his direction of flight and making him crash against a building and shatter to pieces* Idiot. *sniffs in the air* I smell.. Oh geez, not a lich. Really? More magic against magic? What does a pregnant woman have to do to have a peaceful time? *makes her magical sword appear out of thin air and observes her surroundings while still holding the child with one arm* I smell you.. Come out, you freak-

Helga is thrown against the building with magic, but the boy falls against her soft chest that serves him as a cushion.

Helga: Ow! ..you okay there little fella?

The witch rubs her bleeding head, then looks up at the undead warlock who is striking again. She makes her majestic and beautiful white wings emerge from her back, quickly flying upward with the boy and dodging the Lich's blow, making him crash against the bricks of the wall. Helga releases a war cry as she swings her sword and falls like an arrow downward, aiming it directly at the lich. The sword pierces his heart, and the lich immediately bursts into pieces of bones.

Helga: Hmph. *lands on the ground with her wings and puts away her sword with magic, then continues her walk while all this time holding the boy in her left arm*
last edited Больше года
Little Wiezen opened his sleepy eyes some, but this time they opened all the way, when he felt the vibration from the impact against the building. His ears twitching a few times. More of the surrounding creatures began to emerge all at once to attack, now coming in hordes, some of them beginning to merge as they surrounded the witch and the child that she carried. That was something that didn't get passed the boy, but when he looked up at Helga and saw that she was bleeding from her head, his big blue eyes widened slowly, becoming teary as if he were about to cry. He sniffled and started to cry a little as the creatures started to attack, but then, a circle of magic appeared at his lips, as well as some around his head as they began to spin rapidly, giving them the appearance of a halo that was slightly broken. As the creatures got close enough that some had started to attack, little Wiezen's pupiless eyes shrunk to the size of a pin, the circle of magic at his lips dilating immensely as he let out a cry, which then turned into a long immense roar, the ground cracking underneath Helga's feet with a large tremor. Some of the attacking creatures were obliterated into pools of blood that splashed across the ground, being that they had gotten far too close. The gargoyles burst into dust, the liches were blasted back into buildings. The flesh taker's bones were blown apart. But something odd happened to the dark witch's. The green on their skin burned away like fire to paper as they were thrown backwards by the sheer force. Little Wiezen's nose began to bleed as his roar died down, and the circle of magic at his lips and above his head began to crack before shattering into thousands of pieces, falling towards the ground but disappearing as they neared it. His breathing became heavy, as if he couldn't breath. All of the magic that his little body contained had been released all at once. And then there was silence, his eyes returning to their normal size.

The creatures that remained still surrounded them. But they didn't attack. Instead, they backed away, splitting in two section; One to the left, and one to the right, and in the middle was an isle that led straight ahead.

~

Blood trickled from Macross's head while she coughed a bit from her lips. Even from where she was, she had heard the child's roar loud and clear. Her ribs were probably fractured, and her right arm was twisted out of fashion. There was a puncture in her stomach from Wiezen's hand, but she had managed to evade enough for it not to completely puncture her. Bodies were strewn across every little area of where they were, and it was bad enough that she had to fight against him, but the creatures that attacked the both of them as well. She had been speaking to him as they fought, trying to remind him of all of the good things and memories to snap him out of it. She smiled at Wiezen, who's eyes were stained with insanity and a lust for blood, as she watched him look out to the sound of the roaring. "H-hey...." She said, holding her arm. "I think...that's your innocence...calling you..."

Wiezen's eyes had flickered for a moment. Some of the green upon his wounded skin had been blasted off during the beginning of the loud roar, but the lust for blood still remained. However, it didn't seem as powerful as it had been before. He had drained himself of every last bit of magic, fighting for hours and hours and now running off of pure instinct like an animal. He seemed to be calming down from his high of wickedness, but as he did so, he was attacked by a flesh taker and sent skipping across the ground before crashing. He growled and picked up a nearby gargoyle's spear as he got up and threw it into the creature's skull. He began to laugh again, and the green on his skin slowly began to spread once more. His eyes turned to Macross, a twisted grin coming across his face once more as he watched her hold up the curved knife for defense.

~

Alzul looked up from his chessboard as something disturbing hit his nerves, causing his crimson eyes to become slits instantly before flickering back to normal. He had sensed some form of purity for a split second, and as he plucked another pawn from the board, he started to open the next gate for the legions to pour from.

last edited Больше года
Helga's eyes widened in amazement as the creatures split into two, giving her a path. She stared down at little Wiezen and kisses his cheek, then his nose, then his forehead repeatedly. She then releases a low giggle of relief as she quickly flew with her majestic wings through the creatures with the boy still in her arms.

Helga: Hehehe, good job my little Wiezen!! *places another kiss on his cheek* You have quite the voice indeed! *massages his throat and chest as she continued to fly through the creatures, making her way closer and closer with each step to Macross and the other Wiezen* Now let's go stop yourself from eating and tearing apart your best friend.
last edited Больше года
The little Wiezen gave a nod and smiled a little, that signature light blush coming to his cheeks as his ears lowered in exhaustion. He rested his head against Helga as the small trickle of blood from his nose dripped slightly. But not even he, the child, seemed to be worried about that in the slightest.

~

"Wiezen...I know you're in there..." Macross says, quickly looking around for any creatures that were looking to attack before her eyes went back to him. "You can't turn on us....not like this...." She followed his movements to keep a distance between them as he had started to walk a circle around her, like a predator stalking prey. She kept the knife pointed at him.

"You think I'm turning my back?" Wiezen sneered. "If anything I'm out here saving your asses and all of you keep getting in my way. That's all you people are good for. Getting in my way. So I've come up with the solution now. I can break you until you can no longer move and erase myself from your memories, or I can kill you. Make your pick or I'll make it for you." He glared.

"You don't mean that...and I know you don't. You know you don't. Even if you were to kill me here, it would scar you and just cause more pain for you to suffer through." Macross says, watching him carefully.

"And if its a burden to carry then I'll carry it until the end!! Until it all ends!! Until its all over!!" Wiezen snapped. "You're worried about what pain I feel, piss out of my way then and it wouldn't be a problem!!"

"And what about us? Me? Helga? Enricho? Flynn? Franziska? Wiezen....what about you?" Macross says, looking him in the eye. "I know that you're afraid Wiezen....afraid to keep losing the people that's close to you. You don't think you could ever have a real family with friends that love you and cares for you because what you've seen and what you've been through...that's why you keep pushing things away. And now...you've even give up on it. Because I've watched you...I've watched you try and accept love but you won't let yourself because all you know is pain. I understand it now. I've seen your evil...your pain. I've seen you, the one who's been broken and now I've seen your innocence. The missing piece... This war isn't something that we can do without you. Just as you are afraid of losing us, we're afraid of losing you. You're fighting the wrong people Wiezen. I'm not going anywhere...none of us are. We're not going to win anything if we're fighting each other. Just let us help you...because we're here Wiezen!! Open your damn eyes and see that!!"

"Help...me?" Wiezen clenched his teeth at her words. "This war...I can fight it myself!! I'LL kill Alzul!! I don't need you, I don't need anyone of you!! I'll fight alone just as I always have and I'll tear down anyone who gets in my way! And you....if all of you are trying to get in my way then...then I'll just have to kill you all if I have to and save myself the trouble....I have no family." He said, his ears lowering as he lifted his arm up to his mouth.
last edited Больше года
Helga smiled at the little boy, wipping away the blood from his nose with her dress. She continued flying in the air gracefully with the boy still in her arms, until she came to a halt when she glanced down and encountered the scene between Macross and her lover. I should have shoved that antidote down his throat when I had the chance.. Before the witch could do anything, she felt a sudden, unusual pain coming from her stomach. It was as if someone was tearing her apart from the inside. She grasps her bumped tummy with her empty hand for a second before inhaling deeply to calm herself down. The witch releases a quiet gasp as she notices the multiple injuries Macross had, and without hesitation, Helga flew down like an arrow and landed in between the crossfire with the boy still in her arms. Her eyes became slits as she interlocks them with Wiezen's, and she spreads her wings to block his sight from Macross. Her arms lifted toward the warlock, and with an invisible force, she sent him flying back to give them space. The witch settles the little boy besides Macross, comforting him with a small, warm smile of sadness. With her finger, she draws a line in front of the two beings, a line that soon becomes a circle that surrounds them both. The circle magically secures them in a forcefield from the other monsters. She then glares back at the warlock. Her voice was no more to soothe, rather it was a harsh and aggressive voice that darkened as her slits became thinner and thinner.

Helga: Wiezen!! You must stop this insanity at once!!!! I will not let you hurt Macross no more! She has been nothing but kind to you her entire existence, and you repay her like this?!! I was the one that ruined you, not her!! ...I will not let you pass this line!! Not you, not anyone!!! I will crush your skull otherwise if you dare harm anyone past that line. We’re getting in your way to make you realize that you don’t have to be alone on this. Not anymore.. And you DO have a family. What about Macross, huh? What about Enricho, and Franziska and Flynn?! What about Rosemary?! What about.. What about Zealia?! *furrows her eyebrows in anger as she looks back up at him* ..You have a new chew toy to play with! ..You’re using part of my magic, and I plan on getting it back!!! *swirls her hands in the air before landing in a fighting position* You’re not killing anyone on my watch!
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Once he turns the corner, he cannot find the mysterious man, and stands there in disbelief)
Flynn: ..hm? *yawns while snuggling Franziska, then lifts his upper body and sits on the bed while looking around* ..Did you hear gunshots or was I dreaming?
Little Wiezen tried to reach out to her before the barrier came up, and Macross's arm wrapped around him to hold him in comfort as best she could.

"Zealia...is dead, and yet you still say her name as if the meaning of it will ever change." Wiezen began to laugh slowly as he got to his feet. "You're magic....not killing anyone on your watch..." His left arm bulged for a moment. "You'll crush my skull otherwise...." He grinned as he looked up at her. He held his hand out to the side, and his arm bulged again as the green on his body seemed to all pile into one area. "Folnzu...Cappi." He bit a hole through his palm and a nasty orb of dark green began to form as dark red, almost black blood seeped from it, the orb floating above his hand as the wound burned itself close slowly. "Actually....this is what's been holding me back. And I'm sick of it." He began to chuckle as his eyes began to shrink and dilate repeatedly. "Hey Alzul...." He said suddenly with a wicked grin. "CATCH!!" He turned and launched the orb hard with a laugh, sending it flying until it began to disappear rapidly. He turned slowly back to Helga, his laughing coming to an end as his skin returned to its normal shade.

Macross's eyes widened. "Wiezen...WIEZEN WHAT HAVE YOU!!--"

"Look around you." Wiezen spoke, interrupting her. "These bodies. You just might be be joining them." His pupils began to sizzle as they slowly began to burn outwards from the center. "If you continue to choose to stand in my way....I'll erase you all. Or for better judgement, erase myself from your minds first. Starting with you, witch. I'll admit that I won't kill you. I have my vow to keep. But I can crush you in numerous other ways. And then...there will be nothing left." He held his arms out to the side, leaving himself wide open. "So, come, crush my skull, witch. Fight me with everything you have, until you drain yourself of every inch of magic. Until you can barely stand. Until realization strikes you. You can't stop me. I'm surprised you haven't realized that yet. I'll give your time to throw your tantrum. One minute. One minute, and then everything you know of me will fade...into black. And then I will continue my carnage until I end this war, or until I, myself, end."
last edited Больше года
Helga: *remains in her fighting position, but does not throw the first blow* Zealia IS alive. She has always been in your heart, therefore she is NOT dead. ...I will never forget you, Wiezen. I'll always remember you no matter what. Because when you stepped into my life.. You changed it for the greater good.. And when I deliver your child I will know it belongs to you. And I'll always have your face engraved in our child every time I look at him or her.. ..Look, I get it, you know.. you're confused, and lost, and scared. You just want everything to go back to the way is was. You're tired of fighting. You're tired of being strong for everyone. You're just.. Done. You're alone. *rolls her eyes* No one could possibly know what that feels like. ..Ah, yes. I DO. Macross does. Enricho does. Everyone does. We're the same, Wiezen. Except.. You don't have to be alone while feeling alone.. I don't want to harm you. I truly don't want to cause anymore pain to the person I ruined and used. You don't have to fight by yourself. I don't want to.. Kill you.. I just want the Wiezen I know back.. *lowers her defense as she walks to through the forcefield, placing a kiss on Macross's forehead to numb her pain. She then picks up the little boy and carries him outside so that Wiezen could get a better look at him* Do you know who this is? This is YOU. This is the Wiezen I want. Caring, sweet, brave.. I don't want someone who will erase the memory of a pregnant woman and throw her aside as if she meant nothing to you. You have every right to kill me. You have the right to rip the child out of me, and rip every organ in my body. You have the right to break each bone of mine. You have the right to go off with other women. You have the right to do so many things after I've treated you like trash. But you do not have the right to risk your life. Especially not for me. Not for anyone. I know you're in there, Wiezen. I know you can hear me loud and clear. You're being stubborn. Stop this. Stop this madness. I'm weary. I don't want to fight you, but I will if I must. You need.. You need to control yourself, Wiezen.. If you can't do it for anyone here, then do it for Zealia. Think of her for just ONE damn minute. Think of what she would've wanted, damn it!!! Don't be greedy and just think about yourself!! Think about what innocent Wiezen would have wanted. *holds up the child in her arms* YOU don't get to make decisions of life and death, Wiezen. You are not all mighty and powerful. You are just like the rest of us with a bit more magic. *swallows the knot of tears while keeping her slitted eyes on him* Alzul will beat your fucking ass if you continue like this. A warrior cannot fight off with rage and bloodlust. It needs compassion, reason, support. You need to realize that we are here for you, and that we will always be here for you. Dead or not. With memory or not. You're hurting yourself and it's hurting me. I've said this millions of times and you ignore my words, accusing me that you have the right to harm yourself. You do not. And I am angered at you for it. I may not forgive you, nor will ever forget you denying my help, but I'm telling you right now.. Shut the hell up and let us in. You wanted to show me a whole new world where the water was so clear that you could almost see the bottom of it.. Where the skies shine and you wake up to the sound and view of paradise.. You wanted to have a family with me.. But I refuse to ever live with you like this. Please, Wiezen..
last edited Больше года
Franziska: (Rubs her eyes as she wakes up) Perhaps it was the wind
Windwakerguy430 commented…
To be fair, it's not 100% wrong. It kinda was the Wind XD Больше года
Wiezen stood there for a moment, staring at her and the child that she held in her arms. "Shut....the fuck up Helga..." He growled. "You think

The little Wiezen stared back at him, his big clear blue eyes unblinking. He wasn't afraid, not at all. But he smiled.

"You...." Wiezen said through clenched teeth as purple blotches slowly began to appear around his neck in the forms of hand marks. "Don't you dare smile at me..." He growled. "Not...not after everything you've been through you little..." He clenched his fists. "You're damn eyes....inferior...ugly...not enough for you to be anything close to what I am. Because you had to be brought into this world as a half breed scum who was only good for being beat by the people he loved most..." His fists clenched themselves tighter. "Your parents beat you until you couldn't move...burned you until you could no longer scream, STRANGLED you until you had no way to eat, no way to speak!!" He glared at the child. "The injections....warlock blood injected into your blood constantly in their attempts to try and make YOU what I am!" The burn marks began to appear on his back. "Forced into starvation without a home when they banished you!! When they burned your friends and family until you accepted that you were nothing but an anchor!! Only something that would keep going further down until you drowned in just being alive!" The whelps and scars etched onto his chest. "But you wanted to keep fighting...and for what!!?" He snapped. "You wanted to keep helping....you wanted to keep putting yourself before other people. You wanted to keep smiling even when you were tore apart on the inside again and again...you gave me that curse to carry!! And now look where you are!! Look at what you've become!! Stuck in an endless hell where you're meant to burn!! Stuck with a witch who puts you on the back burner and thanks its RIGHT! And not ONCE has she ever asked you how you felt!!" He came to a slow pause. "But no matter what...you can never bring yourself to truly hate her....because somehow you love her. You love her more than anything...and even if you have to hurt her yourself to keep her away from danger even if it means you become the danger yourself...you will never stop. Because hatred is all you knew....and you've been betrayed so many times...you don't trust anyone. And you shouldn't....but you do." He fell to his hands and knees, his eyes to the ground. "And she'll keep getting in your way, telling you that she loves you...just so she can break you....but yet...you're still the selfish one in the end....no matter what you do. No matter what actions you take. And yet....she tells you she loves you....and you'll be right back to her knowing damn well that'll all happen again because nothing will change!!" He snarled. "And she has no right....no right to tell you what she wants from you....but yet...you refuse to let her go. You refuse to end her life. So tell me....WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I CARE IF NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE!!" The ground became wet with his tears as they fell in drops. "All you've ever wanted...is a family....and they've been right there in front of you...all this time. And I....I love them with everything I have....I don't want this power...because this isn't me...my family...I don't want to hurt them. I just want to be happy with them....and Helga...she's made mistakes but so have you. And if she didn't love you...then she wouldn't be stubborn enough to be here trying to make you pull yourself together....and make sense of yourself. And Zealia....she wouldn't want you to leave any of them. I want to see my child...and watch it grow proudly."

The little Wiezen squirmed from Helga's arms and walked over to himself slowly. He placed a hand on his shoulder. "Love....remember?" He smiled, his ears perking up as he began to glow. "Things....have...changed. You've....finally..accepted it yourself. Now...accept me...your happiness...that you left behind." They both began to glow until it became bright enough to block them from sight.

last edited Больше года
Flynn: The wind? Hmm.. Maybe, I don't know.. Should we go check?

Helga: *before the little boy had entered the scene, she perked her ears at his rant about her* If you hate me that much, then leave me god damn it!!! If all you're gonna do is remind me of all the sins I've committed, then I don't want to be with you!!!

Helga widened her eyes at the bright light, then quickly turned around and ran to the injured Macross, wrapping her arms around her back and shielding her from the blinding light with her wings that shined from behind. In her hug, she slowly began to heal the warrior with a murmured spell and her aura. Helga gritted her teeth in pain when she suddenly felt harsh kicks and punches coming from her stomach while she was trying to heal her friend. Her stomach seemed to be growing slightly, but the witch just ignores her pain as she focuses her full attention on Macross to aid her while covering them both from the light.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: Perhaps we should (Gets up and starts to dress herself)
Flynn: *nods at her, then gets out of bed and wraps his cloak around him. He grabs his dagger given to him by Helga, then wraps the bottle of potions around his shoulder and steps out into the hallway* ..Where is everyone?
Franziska: Not sure. They must have left to check outside as well
Macross was blinded by the light when it first came to life and had to shut her eyes as it glowed to bright for her to see. When she felt Helga embrace her, she wrapped her arms around her and became still, feeling her strength returning to her.

As the light began to brighten, it grew more until it became harsh. And then it softened, becoming more gentle until it finally came to rest at a warm blue glow until it calmed into an outline.

Macross was blinded by the light when it first came to life and had to shut her eyes as it glowed to bright for her to see. When she felt Helga embrace her, she wrapped her arms around her and became still, feeling her strength returning to her. She opened her eyes as the altitude of the light had become calm, and she stared over Helga's shoulder at it as it shaped itself in an outline.

~

Alzul felt something lurch in his chest and fell over slightly as he coughed a few times. There it was again...that disgusting sense of purity somewhere. But now it was stronger than before. His eyes burned with crimson as he stared off into the nothingness of the air for a moment before sitting himself back up straight. "What is this...." He growled deeply to himself. But above all...he felt the most wicked power within him awaken, and it felt so...satisfying.
last edited Больше года
Flynn: ..Come on, let's go check. ..And Smiley, stay in my sight.. Please.. Oh, and we should get Rosemary first.. *walks through the halls and knocks on Rosemary's door. When he opens it, he encounters the little bear pacing back and forth* ..uhhh..?

Coco: *lifts his furry head at the man, then holds his paw out* HALT! Are you friend or foe of this child?!
Flynn: ...Friend.. I hope.. *scratches his head* Am I dreaming?

Helga: *lowers her wings slightly as she senses the light beginning to dim, but remains still in her embrace of Macross as she stares into the nothingness of dead bodies ahead*
last edited Больше года
Franziska: Aww, he's adorable. What's your name, little guy?
Coco: Little?!?! ADORABLE?!? I'll show you little, you psychopathic-
Flynn: Woah, woah, woah! *picks up the bear* Chill, she's with me!
Coco: *curses underneath his breath* Put me down, mate! Before I turn into ya worst nightmare! ..You must be that lovable alchemist Quartz told me about! So I have orders not to kill you. Put me down, I must return to aiding Lady Rosemary! *looks at Franziska* And it's Mr. Snuggles to you, ya pikey daft cow!
Flynn: Uhh.. *settles him on the ground* You're one of Helga's work?
Coco: Her father. *continues pacing around the bed* I have strict orders to remain here and take care of this girl. So get out.
Flynn: Actually, I thought I heard a few gunshots.
Coco: Gunshots? What on earth are those strange things?

Franziska: Well, there these little, or sometimes big things with these holes at the end that fire these metal-like things called bullets you use to kill things. It's like magic, except it's not really
Coco: Hm, they don't sound intimidating to me. Now if you'll excuse me I must return to my duties.
Flynn: Helga left YOU in charge of Rosemary?
Coco: *perks his ears and turns around* Are you questioning my authority, mate?
Flynn: ...Not at all.. Sir..
Coco: Good.
"I've been asleep...for such a long time....blind." Wiezen's voice came from the light as it wavered a few times. "After so long...this is what it's like....to finally have the blindfold removed....and see the light of everything."

Macross stared ahead at the light, her eyes watching intently as is began to momentarily sway. "Wiezen....is that..."

"I get it now...." The outline of the light shivered for a moment before it burst open. Wiezen stood there, long strands of messy hair hanging to his shoulders, his pointy ears lowered, his eyes shut. The bruises that had appeared were now gone, healed. Fur had sprouted from his forearms and trailed down to his hands, where his fingers ended at sharp points just as they had with the young boy.
last edited Больше года
Helga releases Macross from her grasp since she could feel her urge of standing up, but the witch simply remained facing the other way, releasing a sigh of relief at the familiar voice. Her slitted eyes returned back to normal as she placed both her hands on her stomach, and her giant wings huddled her closely for warmth since she no longer had her cloak.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: Come on, Flynn. We should go look for the others. I'm sure the little guy can handle himself
Coco: Alright, that's it I'm shredding you to pieces, lady!

No, Snuggles, Quartz would not agree with that. She will be very very heartbroken and angered.

Coco: Nghh.. *rolls his button eyes* You're free to go.
Franziska: Well, let's go Flynn. Wouldn't want to miss out on whatever the others left to find
last edited Больше года
Flynn: *nods at her* Take care of the child, Mr. Bear.
Coco: It's Snuggles, you twit.
Flynn: *rolls his eyes* You sure have a big mouth for a sewn one. *grabs Franziska's hand and walks out the door*
Coco: Hmph. *jumps back in the bed besides Rosemary*
Franziska: (Follows him) What do you think's got everyone so excited?
Flynn: Not sure, my love.. But we'll find out. *looks at her with a smile* We had some exciting time of our own.
Franziska: (Giggles) Indeed we did. We'll have to do it again sometime (Smiles to him, being as playful as a kitten)
"I..was so stupid...selfish, You were right Helga..." Wiezen spoke both calmly and softly. "If I would have went to face Alzul as I was...I wouldn't have been able to beat him. And everything up to this point...would have been for nothing. Nothing would have been accomplished...and I would have died regardless of what I aimed for, or how bad I wanted it. I feared him....because he could take the things I cherished. I was afraid...and playing right into his hands for him to feed from what I felt. My only purpose was revenge because he knew what I feared most. Even now...he's gotten even stronger. But..." He opened his eyes, the clear blue revealing itself. "I'm no longer afraid. But I can't do this on my own. I never could."
last edited Больше года
The witch remains quiet while staring out into the distance with her body slightly shivering. Her head hung low, and all she could see and smell was the odor of rotten corpses surrounding her. She needed a moment. Her majestic, beautiful and feathery white wings were stained with blood of others. She just twitches her ears at the sound of Wiezen's words. After a while of long silence, the woman slowly stands up, wincing as she did. She didn't say a word. Instead, she just made her sword appear in her hands with magic and displayed herself ready to fight another battle.

Flynn: Ooh, I'm counting on it. *kisses her cheek, walking down the stairs and ironically following the same path Enricho had went*
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Goddamn it (Walks back) Who was that anyway
Macross stared at him for a moment, getting to her feet as she took up her curved knife into her hand "Good grief. That's what you have got us for....you idiot." She gave a smile. She looked to Helga, and then back to Wiezen. "I'm going to go speak to Drenchel to see how things are going..."

Wiezen gave a nod. "Stay close...the portal is still open." After a moment, he walked to Helga's side, lowering her sword with his hand. He was silent for a long moment as he looked out to the sky. The silence stretched on before he finally spoke once more. "May I ask you something...." He says, his eyes keeping their stare out to the sky above.
last edited Больше года
Flynn: *as he crosses the building with Franziska, he stumbles upon Enricho* -gah! *clears his throat* Oh, um.. Enricho! Are you alright?

Helga continues staring ahead at the path of bodies instead of the sky, remaining quiet for a while longer before she lifted her weary head at the warlock and spoke in a quiet, weak voice.

Helga: ..My answer is no. For now. *drags her wings on the ground and uses her sword as a stick to keep balance on as she walks out into the field of bodies and searches for any remaining to kill*
last edited Больше года
Enricho: No. Someone tried to kill me and I lost him
Franziska: Hey, Enricho (Points at the scar on Enricho's cheek) What's that scar?
Wiezen didn't respond or show any sign of dismay to her answer. Instead, he accepted it...something that he wouldn't have done before. He would respect it if that was going to be her answer to him. He placed his hand on her back and gave her some of his own magic before healing her. He then looked to the sky for another moment, before taking his eyes away. But he refused to look at the bodies and instead closed his eyes for a moment to sharpen his of awareness. He listened carefully. He couldn't find it before, but now he felt a difference. He heard something that sounded like swishing water in his mind, and knew that he found what he was looking for. He turned and looked off towards the outskirts of the wrecked town, furrowing his brow a bit. "The gate..." The portal that all of the creatures were flooding through. The feeling it gave off to his senses was...disgusting.
last edited Больше года
Helga: I don't need your magic. I have my own and the baby's. Now you're healing-assaulting me. *nudges off his hand from her back*

His magic healed the pain on the outside, but oddly, the pain of her stomach still remained. The witch pierces her sword through an almost dead flesh taker laying on the ground, struggling a little when she pulled out her sword. She then looks at the warlock and follows his gaze to the wrecked town, and speaks to him in an unemotional manner.

Helga: Do you know how to close it? *walks up beside him, then continues her walk toward the destroyed town and makes her way to the portal*

Flynn: What happened to your mask? Did someone cut it?
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Yes, they did. I need something to hide this scar right away
Flynn: Uh, well I have nothing to offer you to cover it. Why, what is it anyways?
"I may." Wiezen answered, following alongside her and making sure to correct her as he did so, not bothering to react to the whole "heal-assaulting" thing. "Our child." He looks off towards where he sensed it, the gate. "The feeling of it makes me sick to my stomach. I couldn't sense it before but now...I wish I didn't. Judging by how it seems to be operating, I'll be able to close it from the outside, even with being only a filthy half breed. However, I figure that we'll find out once we get there. There may be a chance that I'm able to redirect it using an antithesis if possible."
last edited Больше года