Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2151-2200 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Change and Sacrifice." Buroa gave a vague and simple answer as she resumed making her way back towards where she had came with Helga and Zealia. Her ears lowered as she looked at her hands, the change of her skin...no longer the East Oni's red. No longer her symbol of her tribe's dignity. No longer the pride that she had fought for so many times to hold up for her father. And she had lost her mother's gourd. She had let them down, and now she had to pay the price of doing so. More strands of her hair began to fall and drift to the ground like a feather floating from the sky. A light silver replaced her strands of falling purple as she slowly but surely began to become.....the disgrace....the outcast.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Jade_23 said…
(Aw smol Buroa ;-;)

Elijah whimpered a little when he felt his skin touch the water, but the sound of his mother's soothing voice calmed him until he was submerged until his chest. Helga brought out a pink bottle with a picture of a cherry labeled on it, then squeezed some onto her hands and began to gently scrub Elijah's fur and ears. She turned around to reach for another bottle, and when she turned back, Elijah was floating himself toward the center of the lake, leaving the shore.

Helga: Elijah!!! Get back here! There are mean fish and snapping turtles in these waters further in!
Elijah: *perks his soapy ears and continues swimming, playing with the bubbles around him*
Helga: *growls as she leans forward to reach him, then a chunk of earth she was leaning on began to glow and she "accidentally" slips and falls in the water with her dress. She pops her head out of the water, the liquid surrounding her beginning to boil out of her anger. The witch perks her ears at the sound of giggling, and she swims to her child and grabs him, dragging him back to shore.* You can't keep on using magic without my consent! You're magic assaulting me! That is not nice!! *remains in the water as she continues to bathe him* You must smell and look nice for when Papa returns! *grabs Wiezen Jr. who was leaning off the shoreline, stripping him out of his clothes and making him join the bath*
Zealia slept peacefully while her brothers were being bathed, managing to roll over onto her stomach to make herself much more comfortable, smiling in her sleep at the rowdiness of her siblings. Almost as if she knew that things were going to be better. Her ears lowered as she let out a tired sigh.
(I THINK NOT)

Helga finished bathing her two boys, settling them in a warm blanket for them to dry as she still remained in the water. Her eyes narrowed at her sleeping daughter, and she expanded a small smirk.

Helga: Oh, don't think that you sleeping will get you out of the fact that you're still taking a bath, young lady. And when Papa returns, do you want his first impression of you to be that you stink? I thought so. *leans forward with her wet arms and grabs the sleeping toddler, immediately pouring water on her head to wake her up as she gently stripped her out of her clothes* And since you stuck your tongue out on me and treated me so rudely, you get to bathe in the leftover cold water.
last edited Больше года
Zealia blinked and shivered in confusion when the water was poured over her head. Her eyes began to water for a moment, and she started to sniffle some before her emerald green eye became slitted. The water lifted from the lake as she began to cry and a large splash shot itself into Helga's face. But oddly, the water had began to warm itself on its own, becoming warmer and warmer until she finally settled a little, her ears lowered from being waken from her sleep. The slit in her emerald green eye wavered for a moment before returning to normal, and she started sniffling again, on the verge of crying more.
last edited Больше года
Helga: Gah!! *shakes the water off her face and her eyes become slits while she glares at Zealia, then back up at her snickering boys* Listen! I know you don't like me, and that's fine!!! You have every reason not to!! But I am in charge now, whether you like it or not!!! I am the one caring for you until Wiezen returns!!! You think it's easy to take care of THREE MAGICAL babies on my own?! You think this is some sort of game?! *sniffles as she wipes a tear away* You think I wanted him gone?! I am trying my best here to be a mother that I've never witnessed. I ask you to stop floating, yet you ignore me. *looks at Zealia* You ignored your mother and almost got yourself hurt to see.. To see papa DEAD! And you growled at me! And you almost killed yourself when stumbling into the Watcher, and I will be blamed for it as soon as Wiezen returns, because as soon as he does whatever happened while he was away will be blamed on ME. And then.. And then you have the audacity to snuggle with an ONI instead of me?! And you stuck your tongue out at your mother! Your own mother who you sucked the magic out of and almost killed her because of your needs! Your own mother who allowed her lover's life to risk his for you!!! And you repay me with your antics?! Do you have any idea what I've been through?! What your father has been through?! And you're crying because of.. of cold water?! Blasphemy! You don't have to like me, okay?! We all just need to cooperate. So just.. Just please.. *sets her besides her brothers while she takes a break and buries her head into arms by the shore, releasing a sigh and lowering her ears*
last edited Больше года
Zealia's ears lowered her ears and looked at her siblings for a moment. "Ma....ma." She says to them the best way she could.

"You know, maybe, and by maybe I mean I'm right, when I say that you should just switch things up a bit. You know, all of the yelling. It's just going to frighten them for, one," Macross says, leaning against a tree near the children.. "Step two is to stop what you're doing now. The more you yell and say things of that nature, the more they'll learn from the violence. And that's not what a mother does. Which means It'll be up to me to teach you what you should know, because honestly and truthfully, this isn't going to work out well if it continues the way it is. They'll grow up doing just as you said, not liking you and even looking to someone else as a mother figure if it gets bad enough. And that's something I don't want to see happen. The third step is to stop blaming them, because its your fault as well. Just as it is Wiezen's. Its not as if they just appeared out of no where now did they?" She picked Zealia up in her arms and went to sit down by the lake. "After all, it takes two to make offspring. So whether you like it or not, you sort of asked for it." She spoke gently. The fourth step is to stop thinking that they are going to actually listen to anything you say at their age. They're curious and its only reasonable that they interact with people, just as they would with themselves. Their children, what else would you expect? Of course its not going to be a walk through the park if you don't let it be. Learn to relax in moments like this." She smiled and placed Zealia down into the water and began to bathe her. "Awww, look at you, being a little cutie cake!" .

Zealia gave a small grin and water lifted up to splash Macross in the face gently as she was being washed.

Instead of yelling or becoming angry, Macross laughed and rubbed the child behind her ear as she watched her giggle before surprise splashing her back, but not with too much of water. She then spoke to Helga again. "You have to put what they want before what you want because...well, that's what parenting is. Good parenting that will help your children know love and care. Their people too, so just like with anyone else, you have to get to know them. Learn their habits and personalities. And they have feelings just like us. For example, Lia here. She's just like you believe or not, that's why you're getting so frustrated. You're getting a dose of your own medicine and you don't even realize it." She says with a smile, chuckling. "Come here for a moment, let me show you something."
last edited Больше года
Helga rolled her eyes in annoyance as the water around her heated up out of irritation. She remains in the same position, her face buried into her arms for a while longer before lifting it and staring at Macross play with her daughter. She then swam to them and remained silent before raising her head at the woman out of it, speaking in a flat toned voice. Cutie cake my ass.. DONT LET HER CUTENESS FOOL YOU.

Helga: What?
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Continues to rest near the fire, not looking up once from it)
"Look." Macross said, turning Zealia to face Helga. "Look into those eyes....and tell me why you love them." She says. "Because in these eyes...just like with Jr. and Elijah...its you and Wiezen. The only difference here is that you can see it so clearly that its almost unbelievable. You can see it right? Just like you, she won't take an insult without dishing it back out in some way or form. Just like Wiezen, she manages to keep her calm as well, and smiles a lot. Though I can't help but agree that Jr. is more like Wiezen in certain aspects. But her..."

Zealia just stared at Helga with her clear blue and emerald green eyes, her ears twitching. She tried to shy away from her, a little.

"Look deep into these eyes and ask yourself, "What would I have done if this one wouldn't have made it?". Ask yourself how you felt being yelled at by someone much bigger than you, not able to understand why. Look into these beautiful eyes that belong to your daughter and tell me....why do you love them?" Macross says. "And then do the same for Elijah and Jr. as well. Then you'll began to understand some of what being a mother is all about."
Helga stared deeply into her daughter's eyes, not moving an inch or saying a word. Her eyes were sort of red from the water that Zealia had splashed into them, and they weren't even blinking, as it seemed that she was lost in Zealia's eyes. All she could see in them was.. nothing. She couldn't feel any spark in her, her body was completely numb. Her eyes only reminded her of her past, the way she would look at her mother drink and drink until she collapsed into the floor. How she looked at her father bringing in mysterious women. How she looked at the empty bag of food when her parents weren't home. How she looked at the first man that ever touched her. How she looked at the dozens of people walk by her when she got lost in town when trying to get her mother a new bottle.

Helga: ..I love them because.. because.. uh.. because.. *gulps quietly* ..because.. .......because... I.. because...... *lowers her ears* b-because... ....because... because I love them..
last edited Больше года
"You see? Now you're feeling what these children feel now, every time that you yell at them. It's not a good feeling is it? That feeling that you shouldn't have been born. Like you're a problem. That's the feeling that's being put into them, and they're feeling that because that's what you felt. Understand that pain and don't shove them off into a corner alone. Step one is done. You couldn't tell me why you loved her eyes, but you could tell me that you loved them. This is why a child only needs to be loved, because at any moment they could lose that. And it would all just turn into hatred. Hatred of self, and hatred towards the parents. You should know that better than anyone, Helga. But as I said before, I'm going to help you. Because if you want to truly be a wife to Wiezen, you will have to be a mother to his children first, through the good, the bad, and the worst. And once you get the hang of it, I promise you that it will be the best feeling you've ever had. The greatest accomplishment of your life. And you'll see the world itself in a different light. It's time to store away the bad and look to the good. For your own sake, your children's, and Wiezen's." Macross smiled and held Zealia out to her. "Are you ready to take up that responsibility?"
last edited Больше года
Helga looked at her daughter hanging out to her from Macross's arms for a long time as she remained quiet. Instead of speaking, she just slowly nodded and grabbed Zealia gently by her back and cradled her against her chest. She then lifted her weary eyes at the woman out of the water.

Helga: ..Do you have a secret child with Enricho that I do not know about? How do you know so much about parenting? You're so young.. ...When are you and the hunter planning on having a few anyways? I'd like to see a son of yours with your eyes.. *elevates herself with her baby in her arms out of the water, sitting on the grass besides her two other boys that were playing in the blanket. She then grabs a towel and begins to dry Zealia from the water.*
Zealia gave a giggle as Helga dried her off, and she began to bite on the towel a little.

Macross smiled and shook her head with a small laugh. "I don't know how Enricho would feel about having children at the moment. But I would love to have one of my own with him. After all, he is the first man that I have ever slept with, and I love him with all of my heart. As for parenting...I've had experience with doing so myself. There was a time that it was up to I, to take care of Sonni. We...we also had another sibling...a baby brother, Mason." She paused for a moment and looked at the blue of the lake. "At an early age I had to learn my responsibilities...even if it were to be the hard way. I was careless...I had been angry at him then because I blamed him for what happened to my mother. But I also loved that little child to my hearts content, only for him to be bitten by the corruption of this world. And that's when I became a hunter myself. I used the profit I gained from them to take care of Sonni when she was just a child, and I was able to watch her grow. She was just as devastated by Mason's death, if not more, and I made a vow to our parents to protect her like my life depended on it. She was my sister, but oddly enough, I felt as if I had to be her mother as well. And that kept me moving, seeing her smile and laugh as such...until she was taken from me as well. That feeling of hopelessness...knowing that I could've been there...to do something, anything that would have changed what happened that day. I lost my ways for a while. I didn't eat. I barely slept. She and Mason were the only things that I could think about day and night. I lost everything that day. My home...my respect for myself, and my pride as a hunter diminished into a hatred for myself. I couldn't bare to look in the mirror because I feared that I would see her in my reflection, and I never forgave myself. And that's when I became a mercenary. I know how it feels to grow so cold to the world that you're focused on only one objective. Killing what I could. Hunting down what had taken from me. It took me three years to find it, and kill it. But I didn't feel any better even after that. I ended up quitting the mercenary business and just...losing myself. I had no job. No money. No family. Nothing. But then I was taken in by a family...such a nice family. They ran a daycare and treated me as if I were one of their own. They offered me a job. "It's not much, but it'll help you get by.". That's what the father had said to me. Even when I refused and pushed them away...they never stopped pushing forward. And that job....it meant so much to me. Since then, I had had a lot of time to think, and a lot of time to spend with children in many day cares. Watch them smile and grow, and I learned so much about all of them. Also even more about myself. And that's when my craving for them to have more than I had, to be happier in life turned me into a thief. The children that were less fortunate..the homeless...the ones who had no voice...I began to help them. All of the profit that I took from others, the gold, the diamonds, the nice things. All of it went to them. The children. The family that took it upon themselves to take me in. The poor people of my little ol' town. And that made me proud to be the thief that I had been. I started feeling like myself again around all of those children. Some even called me Mother. That feeling...that's how I related to them all." She paused for a moment before giving a chuckle. "Well, I guess you know a bit more about me now perhaps. I want to help you because with this because I do not wish for you to have to learn how I had to. And because I care. I care a lot. About you, and your children. Believe it or not, you gave me the courage to face Sonni again when she was corrupted. So you're like another sister to me for that." She smiled again. "I know you're going to be a great mother to these children Helga."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Continues to rest at the fire, looking into it without taking his gaze off it)
Helga mentally chuckled at herself. Help me? I'm over a thousand years old, I've already been through what you've learned. The only difference between you and I about it is that I get to relive it over and over again. I get to watch the people I love die over and over again as I still live.

Helga: ..Heh.. yeah.. *finishes up drying her daughter and dresses her back in her outfit, then tilts her head back at Macross* Thank you, Shire. ..I truly appreciate it.. I'm glad I got to know more about you. *picks up all three of her children in her arms* ..Maybe you would like mentioning kids to Enricho. *remains with a steely face, but she expands a very small, almost non existent, weary smile* ..I'll be tucking them off to bed or whatever moms do at this hour..
Macross chuckled for a moment. "Yeah...." She says, staring off into the distance of trees for a moment. She let out a sigh before looking to the children. "You know....sometimes seeing children is what keeps you at your strongest." She says. "That's why I want to see you and Wiezen happy. Because if worst comes to worst...then...Enricho and I..." She looked away for a moment. "Helga...there's something I want to tell you that needs to be kept between you and I." She says almost silently. "I want to tell you because I trust you...and I don't know how to tell anyone else...because I'm afraid. Oddly enough, I feel like you're someone I can talk to about it."
last edited Больше года
Helga: Me? You're about to tell a witch a secret? That's the strangest thing I've ever heard come from a human.. Well, go on then. I'm all ears. It's not like these kids of mine are going anywhere. *glares down at them* They better not.
Macross looked over at her and raised an eyebrow. "You've still got secrets of your own if I'm not mistaken." She says. "The only difference is that you're an open book and easier to read." She tried to laugh a little, but she could feel it just...wither away within her. "Alzul....I understood what he meant..what he told Wiezen...it wasn't just meant for him." She took a look up at the sky for a moment. "I want everyone to be happy....that's what I want. But I know that even if I do...there's always someone who's going to be hurt. Sonni...Enricho....you...Wiezen. I just want all of you to live to where all you can do is laugh and enjoy each others company. Especially now that you've got children on your hands. The truth is...I can't bring myself to have a child with Enricho...because I know that in the end it would only hurt more. But I want you to be there for them...and I know that I may be asking for much since you already have your hands full..but I want you to take care of them...make sure that they stay safe." She continued to stare at the sky. She remained silent for a long moment. "Helga...I'm...I'm dying..."
last edited Больше года
I may be an open book, but there's a lot of things you don't know about me.. Helga perked her ears at the last of her words, her eyes slightly widening as she looked at Macross with immediate concern visible in her eyes.

Helga: ..W-What the hell do you mean? What do you mean you're dying, Macross?!
last edited Больше года
"I don't have much time left here. No matter how much I fight it...I know this is a battle I won't win..." Macross says, her eyes staying focused on the light sparkles of stars that were scattered among the sky. "I can feel it....my life...my soul. Eating away at one another." She managed a small but sad smile. "My body can't sustain the damage that's been done. It's growing weak...and I can feel my strength fading little by little. Sometimes I'm just stuck staring at the blankness of the air, unable to process a thought. Sometimes only for a few seconds...sometimes for full minutes. There are times where I just feel pain...but don't know why. I just find myself hurled into nothing but darkness when my consciousness blanks out...as if I'm falling into a pit...and I can see myself from the outside."
last edited Больше года
Helga: ...what? B-But how? Maybe my magic can fix it! Or when Wiezen returns, he can help you. Don't say that you're dying, please don't. You can't keep this a secret, Macross! What about Enricho?! One day he'll wake up and you'll just.. You'll just not be there? He'll be devastated. You're the girl he loves, and if he loses you, he loses himself and everything he has. You need to spend as much time with him as you can!!! You can't leave him! And what about my kids? They'll want to see.. See their godmother when they grow up! And what about Sonni?! And what about Wiezen?!? You're like, his best friend! ..No, don't say anything. You're speaking nonsense. You'll be just fine. I can help you. The Watcher promised Wiezen would be back by dawn, and we can heal you with both of our powers combined!
"The Watcher...big...furry...almost ape like...more than one set of arms...speaks in riddles. Unlike anything I've ever seen." Macross describes him down to the brink. "I saw him when I was unconscious and at first...I thought he was the one who had done the deed. But then he spoke to me in that dream...he knew what was happening to me. With all that I wish...I wish I could be saved. I wish to beable to see your children grow as their godmother. I....I want to stay with Enricho. I want to bare his children and give him a family, something for him to smile about. I don't want to leave Sonni, she's my sister and she's all that I have left of what my family was to me, and I don't want to leave her alone. But if they knew....then they would break before their time, and this war will never be won for everyone to have peace. I've seen it. I've seen it all. And Wiezen...he can't have more to worry about as soon as he gets back. I want him to finally see his children and enjoy his time with them. And I want to spend as much time with everyone as I have left. That's why this is something that has to stay between us. For the sake of peace....so please..." She finally turned and looked to Helga. "Please...promise me that this stays between you and I...for now. And I--" She gulped. "I will tell them when all has come to pass. We've all had enough on our shoulders to deal with as of now. Please...grant this one last thing to keep me at peace."
last edited Больше года
Helga releases a sigh as she lowers her ears, closing her eyes for just a moment. She contemplated in her mind before opening her eyes and interlocking them with Macross, giving a small nod.

Helga: ..I promise thee that I shall keep the secret.. To keep you at peace.. *lowers her eyes again* ..Just.. Just spend as much time as you can with Enricho.. Make him happy with every minute you've got left. He loves you, you know? I could tell he did when you two fought about petty things, which is why I stated that I spied feelings. I knew it all along. You're all he has in his heart, Macross. ..And when that's taken away from him too, he'll break.. As soon as we're done here, I want you to go to him and kiss the life out of him. I want you to kiss every inch of his face. I want you to comfort him. I want you to be happy with him while you can. After all, you did leave him as a one night stand and made him wake up without you by his side. ..That ain't nice, trust me, I know..
"T-there's something else..." Macross says. She placed her hand onto her pocket and pulled out a silver key. "When it happens...when I...leave. I want you to give this to Sonni. No sooner than that. We lost it a long time ago but she'll know what it is, and she'll know what to do with it." She paused and looked away before pulling Helga into a hug. "Be there...be there for them both. Thank you...so much Helga." She bit back her tears. "Take care of Wiezen...and you...you take care of yourself and smile. That's all I want to see from above...all of you smiling. That's all I ask for." When she pulled away, she placed a kiss on her forehead before standing to her feet. "I'm going to go to him now. To love him and keep him safe...while I still have the strength in me to do so.."
last edited Больше года
(Why you be killing everyone and destroying my heart :,)

Helga: Y-Yes, I'll give it to her as soon as the act is done. ..And I'll try to keep everyone smiling. I-I'll do my best while you're gone.. *sniffles as she stares at Macross with teary eyes while receiving the hug* And yes, you go with him, Shire.. You be happy with him.. I'll take care of things.. *smiles sadly at her while she makes her way off, then looks down at her triplets* ..Did you all see that? You just witnessed you're very first heartbreak, even if you can't understand it.. *releases a sigh as she turns around and goes off her own way*
Going back the way she came, Macross stumbled onto the ground as she way only halfway back to where she had seen a fire burning when she had woken up. A dizziness overcame her and she began to vomit nothing but stomach acid and what was probably saliva. Get...up...Get up.... She told herself. You've been selfish enough already...get up for him...GET....UP, SHIRE She pushed herself to her feet, wiping her mouth with her sleeve as she staggered for a moment. What's a little pain compared to love....now go...hurry... She shook the dizziness off and continued on her way to find her lover.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Sits at the fire, just looking at the burning embers)
The witch holds her triplets closely as she walks back to her small settlement below the tree, settling her children all huddled with one another in a blanket. Helga smiled at the bear and at Rosemary who was besides him. She leans against the tree with her children, slowly sitting down and releasing a heavy sigh.
"E-Enricho..." Macross stumbled a little as she made her way to the fire, but straightened herself as she went to him. "I..apologize for my absence..." She says as she sat beside him, looking at the embers of the burning fire for a moment. But then she looked at him for a moment, studying his facial features, treasuring them in her mind. "Something...troubles you, no?"
Enricho: (His eyes never leave the fire) They found out (Turns to Macross, showing the scar on his cheek) They know that I spared a witch. Now that they know, they'll be looking for us and hunting us down. I've put everyone here in danger. I should have just stayed on my own from the start, so none of you would be in any danger. I'm sorry I got you and everyone else involved
Macross stared at him for a long moment, looking at the scar on his cheek. And then she chuckled a bit. "Danger? This entire world that we live in is danger to us all..." She wraps her arm around his waist and laid her head against him. "You don't have to apologize...we've all gotten each other in danger, and we're sticking together because of it. Don't say you should've stayed on your own because....because It's not good to be alone. We're alright and safe now, and that's all that matters. Whatever their going to throw at us, then we'll just have to throw it back harder." She looked up at him. "This is our time to rest our worries, okay?"
Jade_23 commented…
;-; They're so cute together nnghh Больше года
Enricho: (Says nothing, but holds her close to him, not wanting to let go)
Helga looks down at her children who all yawn, except for Elijah. His ears were perked and his eyes did not seem tired like his siblings. The mother releases a small chuckle, placing a kiss on each of their foreheads. She cracks her ankles and covers herself and the children in the blue blanket, keeping them all warm with her body. She gently scratches the back of their ears, making them even sleepier than they already were.

Helga: Are you excited to see daddy? ..He'll be excited to see you, there's no doubt on that! And then we can all have a family breakfast and be happy at last, and according to what I've heard, he can cook! *yawns quietly* ..We've had a pretty rough day today, but everything will be better when he returns..
"Enricho...I love you....and I would never do anything to hurt you okay?" Macross says suddenly. "I want you to be happy. I don't care about the scar...I don't care about those people who's trying to hurt you...because even if I'm gone..or not in sight...I'll protect you with everything I've got. I want to see you smile...and we'll make this right. All of it."

~

Zealia let out a yawn just as Helga did, and her eyes began to droop into sleep. But she seemed to try and fight it off and stay awake, one of her ears lowering while the other stayed perked and alert.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: And I love you too, Macross (Hugs her, enjoying being close to her)
Helga: ..Don't fight the sleep, little one. You all need to rest for when Papa comes so that you can be all energized to have fun with him. *scratches their ears a little more before she leans her head against the trunk* ..Goodnight, my little ones.. I'll just.. I'll just take a little nap..c*closes her eyes while holding everyone in her lap, then soon falls in a deep, heavy sleep while snoring quietly. Zzzzz..

~ ~

Elijah twitched his furry ears at the sound of her mother quietly snoring, and he looked around only to encounter that he was the only one out of his siblings that was awake at such hour. The teddy bear was facing the opposite direction, being snuggled against Rosemary. The boy wasn’t tired at all, and he felt like doing something, something productive, something to have fun and entertain himself. He slowly nudged himself off of Helga’s grasp, but the witch was too tired and weary that she had not noticed. She had fallen in a deep sleep, a rest that she needed greatly. Elijah rolled off the blanket onto the ground, babbling quietly as he began to crawl away from the tree where his family rested. He sniffed at the air, twitching his curious nose at the many different smells he sensed around him.

He crawled and crawled aimlessly, and when he turned his head back, he no longer saw his family in sight. He was actually quite far from the tree he left from. He was alone. Elijah lowered his ears as he sniffled, tears beginning to swell in his eyes as he remembered the words his sister said earlier. Ma..ma.. Elijah stared at the scary-looking trees around him as he huddled in a small ball out of fear and continued to cry. But he suddenly became quiet as his eyes became slits when he heard the nearby sound of humming, a humming that was joined with a few words. He twitched his furry ears at the beautiful voice, scouting the area while remaining in the same spot. The female voice was so fruity and so lovely and soothing. It was a voice that calmed him and stopped his crying. A voice that no longer made him feel alone. He perked his ears again, trying to follow the mysterious beautiful voice, and this time his babbling became louder, trying to grab the attention of whoever was singing. And then there was silence. Only silence. Elijah stopped, looking around to find the voice again, but to no avail. He lowered his ears again, sniffling while tears fell down his cheek again. The small half breed suddenly stiffened as he felt the softest hand being placed on his tiny shoulder. When he lifted his small head, he laid eyes upon the most beautiful woman that he had ever seen (besides his mother of course). The tall woman had very long, orange curly locks with bright, with viridescent eyes. Her fair, round face seemed to be perfectly structured, with a sharp jawline and high, pinkish cheekbones. She wore a white, long and alluring white dress that revealed the center of her chest. Her accessories included a few blue crystals and blue earrings on her pointed ears. An ivory-colored aura seemed to glow from her body as she stared down at the small baby. She leaned her curvy body downward, tenderly picking up Elijah and holding him skillfully against her chest. The boy expanded a small smile of comfort, admiring her long hair and immediately playing with it like a cat playing with a feather stick. The act made the beautiful, mysterious woman giggle in a familiar way, until she snorted a little as she stopped.

Hehehe, hahaha! ..Greetings, Elijah Quartz! I wast not expecting to see thee so soon.. I heard thy cries while I was searching for my husband. I've searched for that gent for ov'r a century now! I can’t seem to find him, but I found thee! Let’s return thee to thy family, yes?

The woman smiled at the baby playing with her hair, carefully walking back out into the open area, the light surrounding her body illuminating the path. Oddly, no one seemed to notice her appearance. She walked calmly with her bare feet touching the wet grass as she made her way back to the tree that sheltered the small family. The beautiful woman stares at the sleeping witch that is cuddling with her children, smiling with her pearly white teeth. The nymph settles down Elizah back in Helga’s lap besides his two siblings. She remains staring at the family, observing closely the mother by lifting a lock of her long hair to see her tired, sleepy eyes. The woman kisses her own finger, then boops it on Helga’s forehead, seemingly giving her a spark of her own magic. She releases a small sigh, glancing to the left, only to encounter the small teddy bear staring at her in disbelief. She smiled at him slightly as she made her way out.

Coco: Lady Margaret?
Take care of them, Mr. Snuggles.

And with that, the woman vanishes into thin air.

(Pic)
 Helga: ..Don't fight the sleep, little one. Ты all need to rest for when Papa comes so that Ты can
Macross's eyes started to tear up a little. He...he loves me... She furrowed her brow for a moment before pulling away and climbing on top of him, her legs on either side of him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with the deepest passion and sorrow that she had ever felt. With love and care. With the want and need to be close to him and be there for him, not wanting to ever let him go from her arms, and never wanting to leave his. Her lips stayed against his as she finally realized it, and it hit her hard in the heart: I'll have to say goodbye soon...I'll have to leave you... Tears slowly slid down her cheeks as minutes began to go by, and she never took her lips from his. Instead, she kissed him harder.

~

Zealia had climbed up in her sleep and laid on top of Helga's head, clutching onto her hair tightly as her quiet snores resembled a smaller version of her mothers. Her ears were lowered and twitched every now and then.
Helga slightly blinked multiple times before waking up when she felt the sharp nails clutching onto her hair. She lowered her eyes only to encounter two of her children, and three, which made her quietly gasp. Then she felt the small weight above her head, raising her eyes and spotting Zealia sleeping on her long hair. Ouch.. She releases a sigh of relief, then gently grabs her by the back and returns her to her lap while releasing a yawn.

Helga: ..You're gonna fall up there, little one.. *kisses her cheek, leaning her head back against the trunk. She oddly felt more energized now with only getting a few hours of sleep. She lifted her eyes only to encounter the sky being a few shades lighter than before, indicating that sunrise would be happening soon* Almost time... *expands a very small smile*
Zealia squirmed sleepily as she was lifted off of her mother's head, but as she was laid into her lap, she settled down and continued to sleep peacefully, the rays of sunlight that began stretching from the sky and onto her siblings giving her a faint glow.

~

Buroa lowered her not so long ears as she now stood before the Three Chief Council, who had returned from the settling war from the outside, as they stared down at her in what was nearly disgust. Her hair had become completely white-grey, and her horns had chipped themselves into a shorter version of themselves. Even her club had rejected her master of it, and broke into halves. She had been given the clothing not of her culture, but of one that has been banished. It had taken them a while to consult among each other before, and she had been given a different club of steel and rock like stone. And she accepted it without argument. And now she stood before them once more as the sun began to rise, and the final decision was being made.

"You have an understanding of what has been said, correct?" One of the council members spoke. "You can no longer hold the title as an Eastern Oni as your own. That is the meaning of becoming and considered as the Persona Non Grata. The unwelcomed by our society and culture of our tribe."

Buroa did her best to give a nod, remaining silent.

Second Chief Dorma Hod frowned for a moment. "However, I do not think of being banished to such point is necessary. Though I have agreed to the first two points, I will still welcome and respect her as one of our own." He looked to the other Chiefs.

"Our decision still stands. The vote has been made two to one, Hod. Overruled."

(The Outcast/Banished Buroa)
last edited Больше года
 Zealia squirmed sleepily as she was lifted off of her mother's head, but as she was laid into her lap
Helga: Hehehe.. *remains seated beneath the trees as she holds them all closely while sleeping, not wanting to disturb them as she got ready for the day. She rested them gently on the ground wrapped in many blankets that served as cushions.*

The witch then lifts her head up at the sky, expanding a small smile of calmness while perking her ears. She quickly went over by the lake and washed her face and mouth, then returned to the tree and combed her long hair with her fingers, styling in into a side braid of some sort where her long bangs would be out of the way. She smeared a bit of a red stain on her lips, then changed her dress with magic, appearing with a fresh, flower-smelling green one. She fixed the chest area to make her breasts slightly more visible and bigger, which caused Elijah and Wiezen Jr. to lift their tired heads at their mother because of the sound of swooshing magic, staring at her in confusion as she fixed her dress.

Helga: ..Hm? *glances down at them* I'm not fixing my breasts for you three, sillies, so don't even think about it. They're for Wiezen and him only. ..What? I need to look good for my fiancé, no?
Enricho: (Tightens his hug around her as he keeps kissing her, not wanting to pull away from her)
Macross finally made the decision that she didn't want to make and pulled away, but only a little, resting her forehead against his, their lips brushing across each others. "Smile for me, love. It'll all be alright." She said, smiling herself as she looked into his eyes, her heart aching for him as the sunlight spread upon them.

~

Zealia's eyes opened wide and alert as the trees began to sway around them, the sleepiness in them there, but fading quickly. Her ears perked and she looked at her siblings. "P-Pa...pa!" She said to them. "Pa....pa!" Her eyes then fixed themselves upon Helga, and she paused for a moment before she gave a facial expression of confusion just has her brothers had. "Ma....ma?"

~

What will Sonni think of me now... Buroa's ears lowered more and she let out a sigh as she started to made her way silently through the forest, away from her kind. She looked up as the trees swayed from a non-existent wind. Her eyes widened slightly. "Wiezen..." She pushed her thoughts of being an outcast to the back of her mind and she began to run.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Finding it a bit hard to do at first, looking into her eyes made him smile to her, not wanting to take his eyes off her gaze)
Helga: *observes the trees swaying rather quickly, then perks her ears and looks down at her daughter* Aw.. You know who I am! That's right, I'm mama! ..Did I ruin your happiness when you realized it was me and not Papa? ..I understand. *picks up all her three children, then looks back up at the trees* Papa is coming soon. This is a sign. *looks at Coco, then at Rosemary who was still sleeping with a smile*
Macross leaned slowly to close the little space that kept their lips apart, and kissed him once more, savoring every second of him. Seeing his smile made her hear throb with her love for him, and that gave her happiness. She cuddled against him as she kissed him more, feeling a warm sensation start to flow through her body.

~

A large shadow loomed over the witch and her children for a moment before it was gone a second later, the trees shuffling and falling from their branches as a large figure moved through them quickly with almost impossible agility, twisting and turning as it did so. A voice lingered behind with a riddle when it passed over them.

"Come come, follow the leaves, the quivering trees, come follow me, and yours eyes will feast upon a sight to see."
Enricho: (Held her close to him, kissing her lovingly with much affection, not wanting to pull away from her)
The witch held her squirming children tightly, hovering over them to cover them from the mysterious shadow. She perked her ears and turned around, nodding slightly before indicating the bear to stay with Rosemary. Just as the voice had said, she covered her children with the blanket and began following the path of dancing trees quietly, her ears perked in alert for anything that were to happen.
As the path of falling leaves and swaying branches were being followed, the already green grass became much more green the further that very path was followed. The opening at the end of the path lead through to a what again seemed like a different world. A much more open area of small hills and slopes of nothing but grass that had began to sparkle. Here, the view of the sky was clear and void of clouds, and the air was smooth and much more enjoyable to breath. Pure.

Wiezen stood upon the tallest of hills, staring up at the clear of the sky, the hole that had been in his chest no longer there as if it had never been there to began with. His ears were perked, and there was a small smile on his face as his clear blue eyes rivaled that of even the sky they stared at.

~

Macross pulled away again just to stare at him with a smile. Just to look at him, to burn his image further into her mind.

Spend as much time with him as you can.

"Come...let us go find a place here with a wee bit more privacy to the both of us."
Helga clutched the grass with her toes as she saw the figure upon the hills, her eyes instantly brightening color and her smile becoming wider. She swallowed the knot of disbelief, and her heart beated twice as fast. Helga fixed her hair and looked down at her triplets with teary eyes of happiness, then quickly began to run through the grass and up the hill. It wasn't just a run, it was a very fast run of magic, a run where you couldn't even see her. With her final steps before reaching her fiancé, she began to scream out his name with a shaking voice of excitement.

Helga: Wiezen!! Wiezen, Wiezen!! Wiezen, Wiezen, hehe Wiezen!!! Ohhh Wiezen!!