Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2501-2550 of 13264

Больше года Jade_23 said…
The nude witch grinned at Wiezen, leaning forward and placing a deep kiss on his lips, not minding his morning breath at all.

Helga: I couldn't sleep. My body wouldn't stop twitching.

She fixed his now fresh cloak on him a bit, then picked him back up into her arms and carried him back to the cottage. She glanced at her children who were still sleeping as she walked in the hole of the house, settling Wiezen down on the soft couch. She brought some blankets and laid it on top of him, then went to her broken closet and lowered her ears at the sight of all her torn and burnt beautiful clothes done by the hunters. The only things that managed to survive were a few panties and bras. She picked a matching pair up, dressing her now clean body in them and walking around in her underclothes. The witch releases a sigh, picking up another torn, red sheet and wrapping it around her body to use it as a souvenir. She walked over to the nearby mirror and furrowed her eyebrows at the reflection.
last edited Больше года
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen stretched as he laid on the couch, yawning once more. "You're still as beautiful as you were yesterday." He said in reference to her looking in the mirror, though he didn't look anywhere in her direction. Instead, he was staring out the large chunk of the house that was still missing. Note to self...fix the half-house... His eyes began to droop back close for a moment, but then they opened wide and he jumped up. "Shit shit shit shit SHIT!" He said as he scrambled out of the side of the house and out to the fridge. He pulled open the door and looked inside. He let out a sigh of relief as he found that everything was still there, and luckily, nothing had spoiled. He picked up the fridge relatively easy and carried it into the cottage, setting it down by the wall. "Phew...." He sniffed himself for a moment, his eyes drooping back into a sleepy manner. "I...stink."
Helga: Indeed. You carried that stench yesterday from all the fighting. And I smelled every ounce of your fur as you mounted me. *grins at him* But that doesn't change the fact of how handsome you are. I washed your clothes to get rid of the smell a little. *walks around while dragging the sheets attached to her body, grabbing a few unbroken bottles of shampoo and other soap* *looks back at her heavily sleeping children, then at Wiezen* They're not waking up until noon, you know? They like sleeping in. ..Let's go take you for a rinse and you can return to your sleeping! *leads the way to the lake and grabs a torn towel on her way out*
Wiezen smiled a little as he followed along side a bit sluggishly, but did so nonetheless. "Thanks Helga, now I'll be able to go back to sleep AND not smell like a rotting carcass." He says with a sleepy half chuckle. He wrinkled his noes for a moment and blew his breath into his hand before wrinkling his noes even more. "Aaaand that stinks to. Well, most of it does. I can still smell a bit of your...release there as well." He gave a light drowsy grin. "A fun night out in the nature wouldn't you say?"
last edited Больше года
Helga: Hmmm.. More of a.. Thrilling night. Rough night. Literally. But yes, fun can be used too. My release? What about you who ripped my favorite dress to shreds and busted another load on my face? That, sir, is very rude. *smiles at him playfully* Or when you busted in my hair. That took a long time to wash off. *arrives to the small lake and sits on the creek, placing the bottles on the grass as she gestures with her hand for him to dip in*
last edited Больше года
"The heat of the moment." Wiezen says jokingly with a shrug, smiling a bit with a small laugh. Though...that was actually sort of true. "And besides, by the smell of it, I'm guessing that last night would be the first few times "squirting". I don't know whether to be more impressed with you for being able to have orgasms of that caliber, or myself for being able to push you that far." He teases, placing a kiss on her cheek before diving down into the lake, causing a splash as he disappeared beneath the surface. The water was still for a moment before he came back up at the edge of the creek, leaning his crossed arms on the shore. "Well, that was a wake up call." He shook his hair out, causing a few strands to hang down in front of his face afterwards. "Any plans for today?" He said, his blue eyes looking up at her from the lake.
last edited Больше года
Helga: You should be impressed with your tactics. They're very.. Alluring. *squirts some soap on her hand, then scrubs it in Wiezen's hair gently, rubbing the back of his ears and all the places she remembered had fur in them* Plans? *thinks about the promise she made to her kids of the trains* ..No.. No plans. Just continue my life with the four kids. *rubs his chest gently with her nails and soap, then picks up a small stick with bristles and a small, old tube* Humans call this a toothbrush, and this a toothpaste! I found it yesterday. Before I would use mint on it's own, but this is much easier. *opens up Wiezen's mouth a brushes them throughly, making sure to get the tongue for the bad breath*
Wiezen's ears twitched for a moment, a bit of the soap lathered around his ears flicking off into the water of the lake before he spit the toothpaste after his tongue was brushed. "Blegh...I would rather prefer the natural remedy of just mint. But you're right, this seems to be a more efficient solution." He paused for a moment to sink down into the water, ridding himself of the soap that covered and cleaned him before resurfacing and going back into his position leaning against the shore. "If the children don't wake til noon then I'm sure we have plenty time to plan ahead. As for now, I've got something in mind for this very moment actually." He says while tending to an itch behind his ear.
last edited Больше года
Helga squeezed the water out of his black hair, helping him rinse off and giving him a hand on coming out of the water. She handed him the torn towel, but then lowered her ears at the sight of it, deciding to generously remove her "sheet dress" (or more like shit dress) and wrapping it around the half breed for extra warmth because of the strong wind in the morning. She combed through his hair a bit, then lifted her eyes at him.

Helga: Which is?
Wiezen in and kissed her lips a few seconds after she had asked. "Well....that. And--" A grin came to his face. "I'll be right back, wait for me." He says as he motioned her back to the edge of the lake as he went and jumped back in himself, disappearing under the surface once again, but this time, remaining there a bit longer than what was to be expected. He popped up at the shore of ground that separated the wet from the dry and held out a small black box made of a unknown form of crystal. "This." Flipping the lid open to the crafted box, the sight of a ring was revealed. A ring of extremely hardened and rare twig that had been carved into a fashion of two entwined snakes that ended with the snake heads holding their moves open wide hold up a small mist blue pearl, almost as blue as his eyes as he looked up at her from the water. "Will you marry me and come with me to go see the trains with our children?"
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Sleeping next to you, Macross, I think I had the best rest in years
Helga's heart stopped for a second as she stared down at the ring with dilated eyes. She felt like screaming, or kissing him, or hugging him, but she was too surprised that she just remained there by the shore, stunned. Her ears twitched a bit as she lifted them at Wiezen, then at the ring, then at him again. She suddenly sniffled, trying her best to hold back her tears of happiness.

Helga: *nods quickly while expanding a small smile* ..Y-Yes! *leans forward and wraps her bare arms around him for a hug, burying her face in his neck and screaming of excitement* Yes, yes, yes, yes! YES. *delivers a long, passionate and deep kiss in his lips then pulls away as she sniffles again with a small blush*..A-All it took was for me to "squirt" various times and letting you take control for once.. Oh, and sucking the life out of you..hehe..*lowers her ears, then perks them and smiles* Yes.
last edited Больше года
Wiezen rolled his eyes. "If that's what you think got the job done." He chuckled before he smiled. "I just want to see you happy. So why not make things official." He took her hand in his for a moment. "Because that smile will always be something that I'll want to see," He slipped the ring onto, of course, her ring finger and the heads of the snakes turned into two hands, one male, one female, entwined and holding the pearl clutched in between the hands. "It took time but I..made this myself."

~

A thin sheet of blush came across Macross's cheeks as she leaned down to place another small kiss to his lips. "Then I am very happy that I was able to help my love."

Helga: Of course that's part of what got the job done. Me begging has always made you stay, even if I hate doing so. And you've never denied sex with me, sooo, yeah, I think it helped. *perks her ears* You did it yourself? ..it's so beautiful.. Now I'm Mrs... Mrs.. *lowers her ears* I don't even know your last name.. I'm such a bad wife.. And I don't know how to ever repay you, I-I didn't get a ring for you, I must go make one right now! I'm such a terrible wife already! *furrows her eyebrows* I can't make something as beautiful as this, but I can try! *grips the ring tightly on her fingers* This is unfair! The only thing I've given to a half warlock and half "werewolf" is my body and that's not enough!! I'm sorry.. What's your favorite stone?? I'll make a ring out of it!
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Smiles to her as he returns the kiss)

Franziska: (Hangs upside down from a tree as she pokes Flynn in the cheek with a stick) Wake up, sleepy head
"Now now Helga, settle yourself. There's no need to rush ourselves. There is no repayment needed as long as I have our children and your love." Wiezen said as he finally pulled himself from the lake. "I've never approved of you begging, which is why things turn to sex. Or when you ask for it anyways. You feel better afterwards, and the only time I'd actually enjoy letting you beg for anything is when it's for pleasure. Because...why not?" His ears twitched as he shook his hair out and began to dry himself off. "But as I said before, making love to you may very well be something I enjoy, but that will ever amount up to the love that I hold for you as the person you are. Besides, if I were to be asking your hand in marriage just because we had sex, I would be taking advantage of you and that's not the man I am. Though I'll admit, it may have played a part in bringing us both a bit of clarity." He paused for a moment. "Though I suppose you're correct. You don't know my last name....and neither do I. I've found that the name "Wiezen" is only a fraction of my identity, and even that is only a titled curse of disgrace. But werewolf? Highly unlikely, but close in relation I suppose." He didn't seem to be bothered much by it at all as he laughed a bit, though his ears did droop for a moment, they perked themselves as he smiled at her. "

~

"Come, I think you may agree that we have lots of work to tend to today, and many things to enjoy for ourselves as we look towards our future." Macross says with a smile.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Indeed we do (Gets up, stretching his arms, as he starts to get himself dressed)
Flynn groans as he turns the other way in the giant branch while the stick continues poking him.

Flynn: Nnnghh.. Franziska, stop that.. It's *yawns* annoying.. I'm trying to sleep away my problems and my back hurts like hell right now.

Helga: *remains with her ears lowered, releasing a sigh and rolling her eyes* ..okay.. *dries him with her "sheet dress", then helps him get back in his warm, clean cloak and pants* And of course seeing my naked body snapped you out of her "depressed and lonely" life. It made you realize what you were losing. Hmph. ..But I am getting you something! Something you'll love! Don't know yet.. But it will be great!!! And I am not talking about sex! It's an object. Maybe or maybe not for sex. Who knows. You're gonna have to wait. Just like I waited for you. *looks down at the rung, expanding a small smile* Mhm..
Wiezen gave a shrug. "I'll wait then." He said in a simple response as if it weren't that big of a deal. Waiting and all. He straightened his cloak, letting the hood of it hang from the back of the cloak's neck. "Just take your time if it is something truly special to you. Hmm...you know, I've noticed something. You give yourself less credit than you should. Yes, I love your body whether it is clothed or bare, but that is not all that I love you for." He chuckled. "Gods, I'm beginning to experience a case of nostalgic dejavu." He says before sighing. He placed a kiss on her forehead. "Thank you dear, for the clean clothing."

~

Macross stretched one final time herself before she letting out a relaxed sigh and getting herself dressed, taking time to help him do so as well while she was at it.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Smiles to her as he puts his coat, hat, and the cloth around his mouth on)

Franziska: Come on, you won't learn how to make potions if you just lie there, sleepy head
Helga: No, don't thank me! It was nothing. Good wives do that all the time.. Right? Right. *places a kiss on his cheek, combing his hair with her nails, then pulls away* The kids must be getting up by now if they're hungry. *turns around and marches herself back to the cottage while dragging the red sheet on the grass*

Flynn: *rolls his weary eyes* I'm not an alchemist anymore, remember..? I'll just watch you do your thing..
Franziska: What do you mean your not an alchemist anymore. You can't just give up, Flynn
"Then I'll be sure to prepare breakfast for them as soon as we return home." Wiezen says as he walked along side her, taking her hand in his.

"Oh? Will I have some as well Zenny?" The woman's voice spoke in a rather innocent manner inside of his head with a chuckle.

Wiezen didn't respond to it in any way except furrowing his brow while taking it into consideration to ignoring it.

~

Macross, after finally fully dressing herself, pulled the cloth from over his face a little to place a kiss on his lips with a smile before taking his hand gently in hers. "We'll find a place where we won't have to worry, and you won't have to wear that around your face all of the time while we're working."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: I hope not (Takes her hand in his)
Helga raised his interlocked hand with hers up where she could place a small kiss on the knuckle as she continued walking. When she stepped in the house through the hole, (almost tripping because her long sheet dress got suck in a piece of wood) she encountered none of the babies on the bed except Rosemary. The witch widens her eyes and her heart stops just for a moment before she heard a familiar giggle. She lifted an eyebrow and turned to encounter all her triplets on the ground, munching on small bits of chocolate cookies from a jar she had teleported from a destroyed house yesterday.

Helga: *sighs of relief* ..You three scared me for a second.. *glances back at Rosemary* You can't just let them eat sweets in the morning.. Not without me! Those were my favorites. *expands a small smile and walks towards the children to pick them up*

Flynn: Nnnghh.. No.. I'm nothing.. Alchemists are just wannabes of true sorcerers.. I couldn't even make a potion to help Macross. I've sacrificed nothing. I'm pathetic. The annoying "sidekick". *yawns again* I'm fine up in this tree. I'll let my body slowly decompose itself and let nature do its thing..
Franziska: Now you stop that (Lets on the branch at the end, without weighing the branch down) You are a great alchemist. Alchemists do whatever they can to help people with their potions and such. You may not be a fighter, but you're better at helping people than anyone. I'm just a Psychopath. All we do is destroy things with our potions. You just gotta believe that you can do better and try harder, Flynn. Lying here and giving up won't help you feel any better
"Come on Wiezey, oh how I miss your cooking before having a looong and rough fucking from youuu." The woman's voice nudged with seduction. "Surely I can answer the question of who's better at giving you the pleasure you deserve sooo much. You loved it so much when I used to take your thick...delicious shaft passed my lips and drove you wiiiiild. You remember, don't you? How much you made me moan in your ear...?"

"Hello my children." Wiezen smiled, his eye twitching slightly as he zoned the voice from his head and he kissed his children on their foreheads. "You're all up earlier than expected and energized. So much sugar in the morning is bad for you little ones." He said with a chuckle.

~

Macross looked to him for a moment before pulling him along with her as she began to walk. "We'll find a nice place by this pond here to start on our home!" She says, her voice filled with positivity. "It' will be wonderful!"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Indeed it will be (Smiles to her as he begins walking into town, his hand in hers)

Rosemary: (Trying to calm them down) Tell me about it. I've been trying to calm them down all morning.
Flynn: *groans* Frazniska, what did I tell you? You're not JUST a psychopath. Must I give you the talk of how different and amazing you are? I wouldn't mind even if I'm not in the mood of talking.. *sighs, looking down at the ground while he hangs from the branch*

Helga: *picks up the jar of cookies and sets it in a higher shelf, then picks up her triplets and place them on a rug in the living room where the multiple toys were scattered everywhere* Human babies play with these. *gently kicks a letter block toward Elijah*
Elijah: *perks his ears and looks at the block, then chews on it*
Helga: No, no. They're for playing. Wiezen will prepare you a delicious breakfast, because he's the best cook in the world.
Zealia: Pa..Pa?
Helga: Yes, Papa. *sits down besides the toddlers and picks up a mini, colorful maraca* Hmm.. Interesting.. *shakes it and perks her ears to the sound of swishing little beads* Oooh.
Wiezen gave Rosemary a pat on the head. "It'll take a lo more than calming them down when they're so full of sugar and magic." He said with a small laugh. "Have you unwrapped the gift from the cloth I left you yet? Since you're the big sister here, you'll need it if danger were to come." He says as he walked into the kitchen to start his preparations for their morning meal.

~

As they exited the mountain and made their way towards town, Macross pointed up to the sky. "Blue Jays!" She said, pointing to the birds that passed over head. "My mother always used to tell us that they were a sign of good luck. Maybe that's our sign." She said, looking to him once more with a smile as she leaned her head against his arm.
Franziska: See? You're the only one who's ever said I was more than a Psychopath. So, you're more than useless. At least let me prove that you aren't. (Gets onto her knees) Pleeeease!

Enricho: Perhaps you're right (Smiles)
Jr. crawled his way up on his mother's lap, wobbling because of the thin sheet she was wearing.

Helga: *picks Jr up and places a kiss on his cheek* You're adorable. And so are you and you. And you! *lifts her eyes at Rosemary, then lowers them back at her triplets who stare in confusion at the toys. She joins their stare of curiosity, exploring her knowledge as she began to play with her kids with the toys by shaking them and building small towers*

Flynn: *widens his eyes as he sees her get on her knees, grabbing her and snatching her off the edge of the branch before it broke* Damn it Franziska! You almost fell. Be careful! I don't have healing potions to help you anymore! *groans* ..Whatever. Let's just get this over with.
Franziska: Great. Let's go then (Jumps off the tree and lands perfectly on her feet)
As Wiezen retrieved all that he needed to get started with breakfast and sat everything on the counter, he found himself coming face to face with an image of a woman, a witch with green skin and crimson colored eyes that wasn't truly there, though it seemed to be real enough.

"Oh Wiezy, are you trying to lock me out? That's not nice." She spoke with a small grin, long locks of white hair hanging down a bit passed her waist as she sat on the edge of the counter, swinging her legs slightly.

Wiezen eyes widened slightly before narrowing, coming to a short pause before he began to dice down a few vegetables with his claws. "You're not real. You're dead. Get lost." He growled almost silently.

"That's not nice either Wiezy." The woman cooed as she watched him cut through the vegetables. "And you're not even going to offer me a taste? How rude." She said in a sarcastic pout as she looked around. "Is this where you've been hiding from me? I must say, I'm disappointed. We had much more space in our little hut out by the river. Not to mention we didn't have half of it missing either."

Wiezen ignored her and continued to prepare a meal for his children and bride-to-be. He grabbed a few eggs that he had taken out and began to crack them into a smooth wooden bowl.

~

Macross sighed happily. The only thing missing was...her sister. The thought of Sonni brought a small frown to her face.

I'm going home...

She remembered her words and looked up to the sky again, watching as the flock of birds headed west. Good luck...that's what this means...everything will turn out alright...
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Notices the frown on her face) Are you alright, Macross?
Flynn gasped again when he saw his lover through herself carelessly on the ground.

Flynn: Damn it, be careful!! Ugh.. *slowly crawls himself down the tree before a branch snapped at the touch of his foot, making him fall flat on the floor* Nnngh... Ow..

Helga was giggling with the kids when she suddenly perked her ears at the sound of her husband mumbling to himself and the almost silent growl.

Helga: ..Wiezen? Who are you talking to? And who's not real?
last edited Больше года
Franziska: That's one of the perks of being a Psychopath. We don't have anything to fear. And even if we did, we don't really feel any pain. (Helps Flynn off and dusts the dirt off him)
"My my, Wiezen you animal! I approved of threesomes, but Is that supposed to be my replacement?" The woman said, glancing towards the living room. "Oh my, did you have children with another witch Wiezen?" She says in amusement.

"No one love, it's nothing." Wiezen answered Helga, saying the last word particularly for the woman as he narrowed his eyes at her as a deeper growl escaped his throat.

"I love it so when you growl for me." The woman growled seductively. "Is that what I am to you now Wiezen? Nothing? Is that what I was on all our nights spent under the setting sun while I rode you until we both laid there, exhausted and sweating in our juices?" She giggled. "You told me that you loved me. So of course I'll say that I'm something." She licked her lips.

Wiezen took in a deep breath to calm himself, not bother to answer to the woman. Instead, he began to lock everything he felt away, the blue of his eyes becoming dull again as the slight tremble in his hand became steady as he continued with what he was doing.

The woman frowned. "Ignoring me now are we? After everything we've been through together?" She smirked. "Unless you're wanting to feel my body against yours again that badly that you won't pay attention Wiezy. A bit of wild sex in after a hunt could fix that you know? Come now, you can't stay like that forever. Not when you have children to care for, I assume."

~

Macross blinked for a moment. "Yes yes, I am quite alright love. I'm here with you, at your side aren't I?" She said, giving a smile.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Decides to not worry and smiles back) And O'm happy to have you at my side, Macross
Flynn: *releases a sigh* ..Being afraid of nothing sounds a bit too false. Impossible. ..Just show me your skills so that I can return to bed.. *scratches the back of his head with another yawn* ..Where I belong.

Helga: *lowers her ears at the strange tone from her fiancé's mouth, then stands up and slowly walks over him. She wraps her arms around his waist and embraces him in a hug from behind, observing his cooking and placing a gentle hand on his trembling hand, soothing him while helping him cut the vegetables* ..Whatcha making?
Franziska: Okay. We'll start with health potions. Collect a bottle of water, three yellow herbs, and twelve appleseeds
Wiezen had tensed when he felt arms wrap around his waist, but then released a sigh of relief at the comfort of his lover's arms. A wore a plain expression for a moment before he opened up just enough to give a smile. "You'll see when it's finished. A chef never reveals what he serves before he cooks it. How are the children?"

The woman rolled her eyes. "Nice skank you have there. She's a beautiful one, but not much of your taste. I would know of course and I must say that I'm quite surprised. How'd you come across this one?"

Wiezen almost let out a gruesome snarl, but was able to stop himself, turning his head to the side and coughing into his sleeve instead. He grabbed the wooden bowl that he had the egg yolk in and took a wooden spoon into his hands before he began to blend it until the yolk was no longer visible and blended into one.

~

Macross giggled a little, lifting his hand in hers and placing a kiss on his fingers. "Then we're both as happy with one another and there's nothing wrong." As they neared town, her attention drifted to and she smiled. She reminded herself to pick up a few things while they were going to be there.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Puts his cloth back on around his face) Alright, let's go see what we need
Flynn: I know what's needed to make a health potion.. *rolls his eyes* ..I just.. It's too much work. But whatever, if it makes you happy then I'll go retrieve it.. *turns around to the empty town, making his way in to collect the ingredients*

Helga: They're just fine! They like the new toys. I like them too, they're very entertaining! Look! *lifts the small, baby maraca towards her and shakes it* It's so pretty! Such a plain, yet marvelous invention! *looks back at him and places a kiss on his cheek, then twitches her ears when he coughed* Are you alright? *holds her hand to his forehead* Are you getting a cold? I can brew some medicine for you.
Franziska: (Grabs his shoulder) Hold on, Flynn. You can't just buy the ingredients. We need to teach you how to make one from scratch. From nature itself. You need to collect them on your own here in the wilderness. That's the whole idea of it. Now go on, I know you can do it
Flynn: What?! That's ludicrous! Why waste time when you can waste money on the ingredients?! And plus, it's so dirty and unsanitary grabbing materials from the wilderness. I can get clean water, clean apples, and fresh picked herbs here. I don't like going alone in a damn forest where monsters and predators exist to eat prey like ME! I have nothing to defend myself with... Well, except this. *pulls the dagger that Helga gave him out of his pocket* But then again, I suck at fighting sooo..
"I find it amusing how you are so curious when it comes to such things. Just another thing that I love about you. But its only reasonable, I'm a bit curious about them myself." He says with a chuckle. "I'm alright. Just had a bit of an annoying itch in my throat is all. Thanks love." Wiezen placed a kiss on her lips.

"So you love curiosity? Well, I was a bit bicurious if that counts for anything, but you know that. Ugh, and are you throwing shots?" The woman says with a playful scoff. "Because I will FUCK YOU Wiezy, slow and hard, and you know that." She says, letting herself down from the counter. "And don't let that bitch kiss on those lips like she or YOU actually cares. I don't need them to taste like another witch's when I reclaim them. Then again, I'll suck the taste right off until there's only mine left lingering behind. It'll be...fun." She said with a "hmph" and a smirk.

Wiezen furrowed his brow, but said nothing as he continued to cook in the company of his lover. "I need a bit of fire, dear." He said after a moment of silence. "Which makes me wonder why I didn't bother to get a stove while we were off."

~

As they entered into the town, Macross was glad to see that what was destroyed was now being rebuilt efficiently, and there were shops and stands still that they could gather what they needed from. "What shall we start with then love?"

last edited Больше года
Franziska: Believe me, finding materials that are fresh are better than buying the materials at some shop. What will we do if I get chopped up by a demon in the wild and there are no shops around? You gotta learn to make them from the wild. That's what makes you a true Alchemist. Being able to make potions at any given moment

Enricho: We'll probably need some supplies first
last edited Больше года
Helga: ..Hmm.. What's a stove? ..I just use fire on it's own. *gazes at where the woman is for a second, then looks away in confusion and turns around and points at the stereotypical cauldron in the kitchen, removing it to reveal the wood beneath it.* Is this good? I want the very best for my favorite cook, Chef Wiezen. *winks at him playfully, but then lowers her ears* Even though I don't have the very best.. I'm used to old fashion stuff.. But I'll elevate whatever above the fire! *ignites the wood besides her with a spark of her magic* There we go.

Flynn: *rolls his eyes* I could do that if I had my handy bag, but I was so stupid that I threw it aside. And now I'm never seeing it again! *groans* ..Fine.. But you're coming with me. I don't want anything happening to you. *grabs her wrist and gently drags her into the forest*
Franziska: Fair enough. You do need a girl as brave as me to save you. Just like those stories, only reversed (Giggles)