Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2901-2950 of 13264

Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga stepped inside the restaurant and spun slowly a few times, admiring the designs that surrounded her, and especially focused her attention on the women and men who were playing the weird instruments that remained unknown to her.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: And I love you as well, Macross (Smiles as the wagon continues to move)
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen took her by the hand, the door shutting behind the them as he went to the desk.

"Good afternoon Sir Wiezen, Madam...--" The man at the desk paused for a moment in almost surprise as he looked to Helga, looking to Wiezen with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh don't even start. Don't mention it, don't think about, nah ah. I'm trying to have good time tonight with this woman, and I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd keep that to yourself. She's my wife. Well, soon-to-be wife anyways. This is Madam Helga, Helga, this is Frotch Orsnick, a family friend of mine. I would consider him an uncle if he didn't use so many FORMALITIES." Wiezen said with a big emphasis on the last word.

"My apologies, my occupation requires that I treat all customers of the Délicieux Diner with the utmost respect, something that I myself find a necessity daily as it should be." The bald man replied. "May I assist you in making reservations?"

"Yeah, pretty much." Wiezen said, scratching the back of his head. "Table for two." He looked to Helga. "Love, would you prefer an out in the open table tonight or a private table?"

~

Macross smiled a bit more, clutching the wrapped up books, that she had taken from the wagon beside the bag, to her chest for a moment. She would never tire of hearing those words come from his lips. I love you....
last edited Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Forgetting something :P Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Added it in XD Больше года
Helga had smiled awkwardly at Frotch when he paused in confusion of her presence. Guess he's confused that I don't have the face of his ex. She lowered her ears a bit as she looked down and played with her hands before perking her ears at Wiezen's question, and stuttering as a response.

Helga: Uhh.. I'm.. I'm fine with anything really. *fakes a smile* Wherever you think is best.
last edited Больше года
"Alright, just hand us a seat. Excuse us for a moment." Wiezen says unexpectedly before pulling her off to the side for a moment. He caressed her cheeks in his hands. He looked her in the eyes for a moment, furrowing his brow as if he were trying to find something. "Nope. I know what your thinking, and that's not what it's about." He placed a deep, soft and slow kiss to her lips. "And to think, I didn't even have to read you mind. I'll explain what that was about later. And no more of those." He said, placing his finger to her lips. "No more of those "I'm smiling but I don't really mean it" smiles okay? We're going to enjoy ourselves tonight. And yeah...I'm learning more about you than you think." He gave a smile of his own and a quick wink before pulling her with him back to the desk. "What do we got?"

"Table 32, an excellent view of our performers." Frotch said with a grin. "Honestly Sir Wiezen, I'd never have expect you to be the...type, to ask a woman's hand in marriage. What happened to that vow?"

"I shoved it up your ass." Wiezen answered, rolling his eyes. "And next is going to be my foot, Uncle." He added. "Okay, table 32 awaits us darling. Now that that cat's out of the bag you can ask all about it while we're waiting on our food if you'd like." He said, pulling her along with him again as he made his way through the numerous tables, counting backwards in his head as he passed them until they reached the one that they were given. He pulled out her chair for her. "Plump cheeks to seat please." He chuckled with a small grin.
last edited Больше года
Helga expanded a small smile when Wiezen held her chair out for her, pulling him close to her by the tie and placing a long kiss on his lips before releasing him and taking a seat.

Helga: Why thank you.
"Not a problem "Madam"." Wiezen held in a laugh as he pushed her chair up to the table and walked around to take his seat a little ways across from her. He adjusted his sleeves to where they were rolled up to just under his elbow and cuffed neatly so that they would stay put. He pulled a cloth from his pocket and dabbed it along his ears, and in a few second's time, they took a more human appearance. A waiter came by soon after and handed them their menus , which had a very large variety of options to choose from, and a small bell to ring once they were finished deciding on whatever they wanted.
Enricho: (Finally stops at the house) Well, we're back home, Macross
Helga nodded in appreciation at the waiter, opening the menu and squinting her eyes at the choices. Where were the spider legs? Or the cat tails? Or the crab eyes? Or the porcupine quills? Her emerald eyes looked through the pages, then lifted themselves back up at Wiezen.

Helga: ...I think I'll be having the garlic shrimp with the crab stuffed lobster.. if thats alright.. Oh, with some red wine. *her eyes scatter around the room, and she narrows them at a child sitting besides its mother who is coloring on paper that was given to him* Hmm.. Do we get to color too?
"You can order whatever you want pretty much. I've got the bill covered. And II swear Helga, you need to learn how to get out more. No, we don't get to color, that's most likely just entertainment for the few children that are brought here." Wiezen says while he read through the menu, his eyes wondering across a few things that he considered ordering. "I guess I'll be having the baked camembert, buffalo crêpe, blanquette de veau, and ooooo, they have cassoulet. Aaand, I'll guess I'll take some red wine as well." He rung the bell, and a few seconds later, the waiter returned and he gave the orders.

"And what may you take for the dessert course, Sir and Madam?"

Wiezen shrugged. "I can't eat sweets at the moment, so nothing for me." He looked over to his lover. "Helga?"

~

Macross looked up at the sky and saw that they had made it back just in the nick of time now that the sun was finally setting. She gave a nod and climbed down from the wagon, grabbing the bag and her books after doing so.
Enricho: Looks like it's going to get dark soon. What do you say we call it a day, Macross?
"I'd say it'll be I'll best option until the sun rises again. After all, there would be no use in stumbling around blindly in the dark with just the moonlight use as a guide. Especially since we're working on our home." Macross answered. "So yes, I think we may call it a day."
Helga: Hmm.. I'll pass as well. I don't want to make you suffer by eating something delicious you can't. *expands a small smile and looks at the waiter* Thank you though. Oh, may you bring a few crayons and paper as well please?
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Good. I'll go and set up a few sleeping tarps then (Gets off the wagon and takes out a few tarps near by)
Wiezen face palmed at her last few words.

The waiter was silent for a moment, a mixed expression of both confusion and curiosity as he stared at the couple for a moment. "Will that be all then, Sir and Madam?"

"Yeeesss," Wiezen groaned. "That will be all, thank you." He said dismissively before his attention turned to the music players at the stage, and the sound of the piano caused his more human appearing ears to twitch a bit as he looked on.

~

"Alright, just be careful okay?" Macross said, giving him a quick kiss to the lips before going to unpack the lanterns from her bag and sat them off to the side. However, even with them removed, the bag was still bulky and full.
Helga smiled at the waiter as he left, then turned her attention on Wiezen who was listening to the music play. She leaned her cheek on her hand while her elbow rested on the table, staring at him with ultimate love and care in her emerald eyes. She focused on the little things about him, like the way he twitched his ears and his eyes dilating or the simple sound of his beating heart. She twitched her ears to the sound of his breathing instead of the music. This was the first actual date she had ever been on, and she couldn't be happier that it was with someone she loved more than anything in this world. Being here with him, and just being WITH him was the only time she felt true happiness. Even if they fought every now and then, she would still always want him in her life. She loved him and if he were to ever leave, she would lose her purpose in life, her smile, her heart, and laugh. He was some sort of hybrid, a man that contained both love and hatred in him. A man that had gone through so much and managed to find the light. And she understood him and loved him for it. And even with everything they'd both gone through, she wouldn't change a thing. She'd choose him; in a hundred lifetimes, a thousand lifetimes, no matter what she would always choose him. She had seen the worst of him yet still thought he was the best. And now, that she stared at him, seemingly lost in his presence, she could see a future. She saw her family visiting the trains. She saw their children growing and becoming happy. She saw herself waking up being cuddled besides him. She saw herself learning to cook besides him. She saw herself truly happy for once in her lifetime.
Wiezen seemed to be intrigued by music, or rather drawn towards it for a few minutes as he ran his fingers across the ring on the finger of his opposite hand, the texture of gold at his fingertips smooth and cold, but lightly warm. The music reminded him of why they were there...after everything, they were there. The fighting. The arguing. The words they exchanged and the actions they've taken. After all of that, they were sitting at a restaurant with one another, looking forward to enjoying a night out. Finally. And that reminded him of how much he loved her. Why he had to say the things that he did to get her to understand. But now...he felt as none of that mattered...as long as he was there with her. He turned away from the instruments and looked at her. Her beauty. Her emerald eyes and delicate facial structure seemed to glow to him. There were just so many things to that he couldn't help but love about her. From her curvy body, to the the way she smiled and her laughter. Her kisses that were as sweet as honey. The spark she had when she was curious, and the glow that he saw when she was happy. It made him feel something similar to it. He'd seen her worse, he'd seen her best. He'd seen her green, but she was still the person he loved. They had been through so much together...and he just wanted her to see that no matter what had happened in his past, or who he had loved before her at one point, that would never change what he felt about her. It would never keep him away from her. Because for once....he could finally see a future for himself. But not just for him, but for their children. For her. A place where they could all be...happy, and not just for a few minutes or a day, but truly happy. And though he didn't say anything as he looked away, and turned his attention back to the group of instrument players, he smiled. A smile that was of a genuine happiness...and now it was time for him to take things seriously in his own manner of doing so. He knew what he would have to do. For the first time, things were a bit more clear.
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
aw ;-; Больше года
Helga's eyes remained glued to Wiezen's face even when he looked back at the playing instruments. Her ears perked at the sound of the waiter returning with the paper and crayons she had asked for. The witch nods in gratitude and smiles with her dimples as he walks off, then looks down at the blank paper and the three colored pencils: Blue, red, and green. She grabbed the green crayon and began scribbling and doodling on the piece of paper as she spoke in a low voice at her lover.

Helga: Thank you for this wonderful date, Wiezen. You don't know how much I appreciate being here.. With you. With the person I love more than anything in this world. I've been waiting so long for this moment. Waiting and waiting (literally) for the right person to show up in the chair across me. *slightly lowers her human ears* Thank you. For everything.
Enricho: (Sets the blankets down, getting them ready)
"Of course, I love you. And I wouldn't want any other person sitting across from me right now." Wiezen fell silent for a moment. "Helga...you're my opposite." He says suddenly as he continued to watch the music play. "You have qualities that I don't. You are able to forgive...I barely know what it means to do so half of the time. You're amazing, caring, sweet...annoying sometimes." He chuckled. "I'm the monster under everyone's bed, and more likely to be an asshole out of the two of us. You've learned how to get the best of your bad side, I'm still finding it hard to get a grip mine. And honestly...I've lost it too many times to count. I've been letting it take control of what I do...what I say...how I think. Because sometimes...I never knew what to do, and I just get lost...I get lost because it always seems as if the bad side always knows what to do...where to go...how to do it. But you know...I think you've been what I have been waiting for, for so long. You've been what I've been needing. That one person that tries to drag me back on the right side of the crossroads even when I've strayed so far off that I usually can't be found. And now...being here with you...you've helped me realize what I have to do. That old saying that opposites attract...well I'm glad I was attracted to you. And I wouldn't change a damn thing because.." He paused for a moment before looking to her. "Because I consider you my real first and true love, and I appreciate you being here with me tonight."

~

Macross began to set up the lanterns, twisting the the small handle that was located on the side of them to light the warmth inside of them that illuminated softly. "There..." She said to herself in accomplishment.
last edited Больше года
Helga expanded a wide smile as she put down the green crayon and grabbed Wiezen's right hand, placing a kiss on his knuckles and massaging his fingers throughly while staring at him with infinite love.

Helga: So this is what makes like divine, hm? Love. You make my life divine. You make my life worth living. No other being has filled me with so much love. No other being has made me love the way you have. And I love you so.. So much, Wiezen. I apologize for my stubbornness and everything I've done to hurt you or annoy you. ..Thank you for staying with me through everything. For coming back for me and the kids.
Wiezen smiled. "I may be a monster...but I'll always be your monster. To protect you and our children, to be there and see that radiant smile of yours. I don't care about what you've done to hurt me...because all of that is being put where it belongs. In the past. And I love that stubbornness of yours sometimes. It's what makes you, you. I want to apologize myself, for the way I've been as of lately. Angry...just on edge all of the time. A pain in the ass. You and our children are what matters to me Helga...and I love you. I truly love you. I've never loved anything so much in my life, not how I love you." He held her hand in his. "I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and for everything passed whatever comes afterwards."
last edited Больше года
Helga: Oh, and you will, my Wiezen! I'll never let you go. My heart hangs so much on you. And I know I'm not much, just a difficult young witch. You have me but you deserve much more. You deserve a sky full of stars. You deserve every beautiful thing in this world. You deserve all the cookies in this earth. And I shall try to give you that. I shall turn off my light just to make yours glow brighter. You're not a monster. You're far from it.. You're amazing. Extraordinary. Magnificent. Charismatic. You always have been and you always will be. ..I could not tell you if I loved you the first time I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth.. But I remember the first moment I laid eyes on you walking toward me and realizing that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.
last edited Больше года
"And there was nothing else that I saw...but you. You were illuminating gorgeously..with a smile that came so elegant and appealing.when I saw you...so. You're captivating...." Wiezen fell into silence for a moment before he spoke again. "No...don't turn your light off. Because then I'll just be stuck in the dark, with no way to lead myself home." He said, smiling. "You're my guide through the dark that still sleeps within me. I want you to always shine brighter than me...because you're my star. And I don't know what I'd do without it." He lifted her hand to his lips and place a gentle kiss to her fingers. His ears twitched as they were interrupted by the sounds of their orders arriving on a cart that was being pushed along by the waiter.

"Ah! And here we are, your orders, Sir and Madam." The waiter says with a smile as he began to set their plates down onto the table along with two sparkling glass cups in which he poured a crimson red wine from a bottle and filled them both to the rim. He place the eating utensils down beside their plates before he went on to tend to the other tables.

Wiezen sniffed at his food for a moment, the delightful aroma causing his stomach to growl a bit. Everything smelled so good...delicious. He looked to his glass in his hands and held it up slightly. "To us..."
last edited Больше года
Helga expanded another caring smile as she joined him in lifting her glass of red wine and clinked it against his.

Helga: To us. *widens her smile and carries the drink to her mouth, pressing the tip of the glass against her lips and taking a large gulp of the beverage. She sets the glass to the side and tapped her mouth with the napkin*

She gave her attention to the plate below her as her stomach growled as well. The witch carefully picked up the fork and penetrated it through the piece of shrimp with some sort of spice on her plate, raising it to her lips and eating the shrimp whole. She chewed on it while lifting her eyes at Wiezen and smiling a bit in gratitude. After a few seconds, the witch's smile suddenly turned into a frown as she furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the plate below her. She covered her mouth and quietly began coughing, her eyes dimming a bit and her ears uncontrollably returning back to it's original state. She began to cough more violently in the napkin, her eyes becoming slits as she glared at the plate below her, struggling to breathe due to the poison she consumed. D-Don't eat it.. The witch held her throat in pain, gasping for air and lowered the napkin which was now covered in blood.

(plot twist because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
(Damn it! You stole my plot twist! xD)

Wiezen already had began to eat after drinking all of his wine in one gulp and setting down on the table. "Helga?!" He stood up from the chair, knocking over as he did so and going over to her side. "What's wrong?!" His eyes narrowed as he saw that her ears had returned to normal, and seeing the slits in her eyes told him that something was wrong. Shit. He growled to himself. "Hold on love, don't breathe, hold your breath." He sniffed around for a moment. What the hell's that smell.... He wasn't frantic, but the worry was more than present in his voice as spoke calmly. He grabbed one of the knives that had been sat down with his utensil and stabbed it through his hand, letting out a low snarl as his ears returned to normal. They were drawing attention. But he didn't care...he didn't care at all. Poison?! He could smell and hear more of everything around him though, and he put his bleeding palm to her mouth. "It's going to taste utterly disgusting, but try to swallow. I'm sort of immune to the majority of poisons and I'm guessing that's my other side coming in handy." He could feel that animal instinct clawing to surface, but he held it back.
last edited Больше года
Enricho:(Rests on his blanket and pats the other one, gesturing Macross to sit next to him)
(Really? Sorry! xD)

Helga made small squealing noises of discomfort as her eyes began to turn grey and a slit appeared on her neck, slowly spreading around it. She immediately grabbed Wiezen's palm and pulled it further in, sinking her fangs into them and struggled a bit as she tried to drink up a puddle of his blood. Her face distorted in disgust, but the slit on her neck slowly vanished as her eyes started to regain color, so with her pale face. She released his hand, blood dripping from her mouth as her ears returned to it's human state and she coughed a bit before speaking in a very low, raspy voice.

Helga: ...Th-thank you.. I-I'm so so sorry..
(Lol, you know what they say xP Great minds think alike!)

Wiezen's ear own the other hand, began to sprout fur as he stared at the table of food. The autumn began to burn into his eyes again. "Someone tried to poison you! Don't apologize." He growled as his eyes began to narrow over the numerous people that were there. It was time for a slaughter. But he stopped himself. He was letting it get the best of him again. It knows what to do...it knows how to handle things.. He shook his head. He had a valid reason this time...he did. But maybe leaving was the best option. Then again...maybe it wasn't. He began to growl as his hand healed quickly, and he picked up a fork this time. He would kill them all with a fork.

~

Macross smiled, bringing one of the lanterns with her as she took a seat beside him and cuddled up to him.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Holds her close to him, refusing to let go of her, as he smiled to her)
Helga placed a comforting hand on his that held the fork, shaking her head in disagreement and wiping off the blood from her mouth with the napkin, speaking in a soft, soothing voice compared to just a moment ago.

Helga: No. D-Don't, Wiezen, I'm just fine! I'm okay. Everything is okay. Maybe it was just an accident. We're both okay, there is no need for blood to be shed tonight. How about we don't pay instead of killing? I think that sounds like a great idea! People are already staring at us, Wiezen.. We don't need to attract even more attention. Let's just finish eati- I mean.. How about dessert? Oh wait, never mind.. Uhh.. you can join me in coloring.. Or.. Or.. How about.. How about we just leave?
Wiezen looked at her, then to the fork that he had gripped in his grasp. It was a fight for control for a moment in his head before he took a step forward, considering the need for a building lust for blood and to make a few human heads into meatballs. Stop...listen to her and stop.. Part of him still didn't want to, but he used Helga's voice as one of reason. He then let out a trembling sigh, bringing himself to a stop and closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened them, they were blue again. But a sharpened blue, being that trying to calm himself didn't change what he felt. He forced himself to stab the fork down into the table instead of through someone's head, snapping it in half before he looked to Helga and nodded. "We'll leave." He said firmly, more to himself than to her. "I need to leave." He could still feel that animal instinct wanting out, hints of the dark autumn color speckling in his eyes.

~

Macross smiled as well as she looked up to him, setting the lantern to the side as he placed a kiss on his neck. "This place is so comfortable...relaxing."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Indeed it is. It's far from any danger. It's hard to get peace like this
Helga nodded with a small smile in agreement, standing up from her chair and wrapping her arm around his to comfort him.

Helga: Yes, let's go. I'll hunt spider legs and roast them if you'd like. *walks around the different tables, making their way to the exit as she remains by his side* This was a lovely date, Wiezen, do you hear me? The best one I've ever had. So there is absolutely nothing to be worried about or nothing to blame. We came here to have a good time, and we did. At least I did. It was wonderful. Thank you.
Wiezen tried to give an attempt at a smile for as good as it sounded but all he could do is nod at her words.

"S-Sir Wiezen, Madam Helga! Taking your leave so soon?!" Frotch asked as they made their way passed the desk and towards the door.

Wiezen came to a stop. "Taking our leave "so soon"?" He began to growl as he turned around slowly to face the bald man. "So very soon." His arm slipped from around Helga's as he made his way to standing in front of the desk. "I think that you'd rather me leave as soon as possible if you don't want to have to be cleaning up more of a mess than you bargained for, Uncle. I'd advise you find a different job before things become unreasonably violent. Because in all honesty...it's taking more than you think for me to not get to a certain point of that interest."

~

"Indeed it is. Then again, it's difficult to find places such as this. I would have never known such a place really existed if I had not laid eyes on such beauty myself." Macross said, staring up at the sunset sky.
Helga widened her eyes and quickly squeezed herself in between Frotch and Wiezen, gently pushing her Fiancé a bit further from him.

Helga: Haha, ummmm... We'll be leaving now. Thank you for the delicious food and your service. I would rate it a 5 out of 5 if there wasn't any poison in mine, but, what can ya do, right? Have a nice evening! ...Oh, and by the way, the options and pigment of your crayons SUCK!!! *grabs the glass of water that was sitting in an empty, random table to hydrate herself while she wraps her arm around Wiezen again and drags him and herself out of there*
last edited Больше года
Enricho: How right you are, Macross. I've only stumbled upon beauty like this a second time in my life
Wiezen snarled slightly, still staring at Frotch in a way that told him that he meant every last word, when Helga had stepped between them. He despised that stupid look of confusion on his face, and it almost pushed him to attack until he found himself being pulled out of the restaurant by his lover. "They got extremely lucky tonight to go without my way of criticizing." Oh and would've criticized them indeed, and it would've been the bloodiest form of it that they would ever experience after he laid waste to them. "This sucks..." he mumbled to himself.

~

Macross looked up to him, her curiosity sparking in her eyes a bit. "Oh? If this is the second, then what might be the first if you don't mind me asking? If there's another place that you've seen, I'd love to go there with you sometime."
Enricho: (Smiles to her) It's not a place, but rather a person (Takes her hands in his) It's you that is the first beauty I've seen, Macross
Helga quietly walked besides Wiezen as she sipped on the glass of water she stole from the restaurant. Her ears perked at the sound of a weak meow from a cat. When she turned around, she encountered a brown, thin cat that was followed by two of her kittens. The witch slightly lowers her ears and frowns, immediately throwing herself on the ground and setting the glass of clean water in front of them. She expands a very small smile, grooming the three street-cats with her gentle hands as they all sip on the water. She stands up from sitting on her knees, dusting the fur off her hands and waving goodbye at the creatures. Helga’s body seemed to glow with a white aura for her deed before it returned to normal as she looked back to Wiezen and continued their walk back home..

Helga: ..The night is still young! It doesn’t suck. It was awesome! And it was my fault, I should have smelled the poison first, but I was too distracted by the music and the happiness.. But.. uh.. ...I know a place where we can get something to eat. It might not be as fancy and good as the restaurant where we just went to, but average humans like it! It’s this fast food outlet that was in that store I went to to buy these uncomfortable clothes from! They sell everything in that somewhat mall! You’ll love it! Wait here, alright? I won’t take longer than 10 minutes, I hope! And no, I don’t need your money for it.

The witch places a kiss on Wiezen’s cheek before disappearing into thin air, leaving behind a trail of purple smoke that dissolves in the air.

After a while, Helga returns with two paper bags along with one plastic on her right arm. The transparent plastic bag seemed to be holding a thin child book, while a delightful aroma rises from the paper ones. Oddly, the red heels she was wearing earlier were no longer there, and now she was barefoot.

Helga: I’m back! Okay, so get this: The food in there is wayyyyy cheaper and it still looks good. And no, there is nothing sweet in them so it shouldn’t ruin your tastebuds. So according to this guy, these are called “burgers”. They’re like sandwiches but fancier. I got you a double beef patty with bacon, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and sauce! It sounds really good! *hands him his paper bag* And I just got myself a regular hamburger. Yours had to be special! They even included these fried rectangular pieces of potatoes.. I made sure there were no poison in them. I hope you like it! I guess you eat it with your hands since there are no utensils in here. ...Oh, oh! And I also got my hands on this! *elevates the Children's book for him to see the cover with magic, displaying it was no other than the folklore of Hansel and Gretel* Now I get to see what all this name calling of me is about!
last edited Больше года
Wiezen looked at her, then at the burger that she had given him, and finally to the book. Even though he tried to smile again, his ears lowered. "It's...actually quite the amusing tale once you read it..." He said quietly, staring at his burger. "Thank you." I should've smelled that poison even before she did...I let my guard down... His stomach tightened, and he felt as if he had lost his appetite, despite the aroma from his bag raising the awareness of hunger. He hadn't know that something like that was going to happen but-I could have prevented it if I paid more attention.... His ears lowered little more. This is what happens when I'm not on edge...and now it was all sent to hell.. He lowered his eyes themselves to the ground. Damn it...damn it all...they could have killed her...

~

Macross's eyes lit up, and a deep blush came to face as she looked up into his eyes, her hands in the warmth of his. "Enricho I...I love you so much..."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (His hands move past her hands and slide up her arms until he has his arms wrapped around her in a hug) I love you too, Macross
Helga smiled at her lover, placing a kiss on his cheek and returned to unwrapping the sandwich from the bag, elevating the book to the level of her face where she could read it as she walked besides Wiezen. She held the burger with both hands, taking a big bite out of the ends and chewing it quietly while she flipped the cardboard pages with many pictures and read each short sentence carefully. As the story continued, her ears lowered with each page she flipped. Her eyes slightly furrowed as she came across the picture of the ugly, old, and fat green witch staring down at the two siblings. Helga lowered her ears to their fullest potential, returning the burger back to its wrapping as she stopped walking and just stared at the picture in denial. Her face seemed to be turning red as she lifted her sad eyes at Wiezen and spoke in a low, hurt voice.

Helga: ...Is this what you compared me to? To a.. To an ugly witch that eats children? That is fooled by them and burned so easily because I don’t have the capacity of defeating mini humans? Because I'm really bad and so "new" to magic? Am I considered blind like her since I couldn't recognize the poison like she couldn't recognize being thrown in the fire?!!?! ..Is this what I'm seen as? This fat, hideous, revolting, and evil creature?!
last edited Больше года
Wieze's ears lowered even further. "It was...only meant as a reference...not to compare." He said, nearly in silence. "I'm..sorry." His burger bag dropped from his hands. "If I...offended you or anything...I apologize." His eyes continued to stare at the ground. "I'm..I'm sorry that I couldn't smell the poison that was in your food...I guess my filthy half-breed blood came in handy after all..." He spoke. But you were still oblivious...not her. Your sense of smell was is supposed to be better than hers... He began to feel tired. Almost sick even. He kept walking, his shoulders beginning to slump as he did so.

~

Macross's arms wrapped around him slowly, and she held herself against him, a gentle smile coming to her face. "Thank you...love."
Enricho: (Smiles as he kept her in the hug, before delivering a soft kiss to her lips)
A REFERENCE?!?! Helga's ears remained down to their full potential as she sniffed, wiping away the few tears streaming down her face. She closed the book, picking up Wiezen's bag and silently following after him, catching up to him rather quickly and releasing a low sigh. She was angered and hurt, but now wasn't the time to talk about her stupid feelings.

Helga: ..W-Where do you think you're going?? Our date i-isn't over! *wrinkles her nose in the attempt to be mad* I'm taking you to see the trains. I don't want to hear apologies. You said yourself we would enjoy our night and have fun. S-So stop that!!! *walks in front of him, making him stop and look at her, wiping her elbow across her nose* Stop acting so confused and in denial that you didn't recognize the poison! Stop blaming yourself, believe me, you do not want to go down that rode, I'm still stuck there! T-that wasn't your fault! It was nobody's fault, and just like you said about the other negative things that happened, they're in the past now. You're not a filthy halfbreed! You're my husband!!!! MY HUSBAND!!! My loyal, generous, handsome, intelligent husband, do you hear that?! So you don't get to feel bad about something you couldn't control. I myself should have recognized the poison, but just like you, we were both having a good time! A-And we still are! So look at me and pretend what happened in there never happened! I-I'm okay. Y-You're okay. That's what matters.. *looks at the book she was holding, sniffing* I may be ugly and bad at magic but at least I know that what happened in there wasn't your fault.. ..And besides, that restaurant was too fancy for the both of us anyways.. The food probably tasted bad.. *curls her toes against the grass she was stepping on* ..The chefs, waiters, and that bald man were all just a bunch of fucknuggets.. *forces a smile as she lifts her eyes up to him, releasing a soft giggle as her ears perk up a bit*
last edited Больше года
"There hasn't been much to enjoy tonight...except a few moments." Wiezen spoke, still in that almost silent voice. "And besides...how are you going to go see something and you don't even know what it is...or where for that matter." He said, his ears now lowering to the point where it would seem as if they were just hanging there. "I tried...and look where we are now. You were poisoned...and no...that's not alright. And now you're crying. And don't try to say you weren't either. I just...feel sort of sick now. I think it would be best if we just...go back to the Inn and let tonight be another failed attempt..." He tried to force a smile, but one of the saddest frowns from him came to his face. "This one's on me...again." He says. "And that wasn't a reference to you...but to an ordinary witch..." He would've continued the explanation, but he felt to tired to do so. "Its alright though I guess. ...I've been down that blaming road too many times to count...but its not blaming when its true...and your doing that thing again, when you're smiling but not really smiling..." His voice became a bit sluggish, as if he had just woken up from terrible sleep as he walked passed her. "Come on...we need to check on the children...make sure they're still in bed...and stuff."

~

Macross kissed him back tenderly, her arms wrapping around his neck as a passion was set ablaze within her and she kissed him deeper.
last edited Больше года
Helga: ..Failed attempt? *wipes the last of her tears away* ...No.. Tonight was extraordinary. Tonight was amazing. So what if I was poisoned? I didn't die. Tonight was the best night of my life. Thank you for it. I bought clothes.. I heard beautiful music. I saw you in a suit. I wore pants! I colored a tree! I fed a family of cats. I.. I learned a new tale! A tale I hate! *burns the book in her hands out of existence* ..I loved. I laughed. I smiled. I had fun. Lots and lots of fun. The single thing of you even showing up on the date made my night itself. No one.. And I mean no one has ever showed up on the chair across me. Nobody. I've always waited.. Waited and waited.. And it finally happened tonight. And you might think that means nothing, but it means the world to me. And I love you, Wiezen.. *interlocks her hand with his, nodding after a while* We'll check on the kids.. But the night isn't over.. It's still young.. And so are we.. not literally, but you get the jist.. *expands a very small, innocent smile at him*
Failed Attempt. "Then I guess that means that I'm start to feel more my age..." Wiezen says in an attempt of a joke that he didn't even crack a smile at. Not even in the least of ways. Because in a way, he almost meant it at the moment. He kept his eyes to the ground as they made their way back to the end. He knew that if Ezekiel was there, then the children were just fine. Because Ezekiel was...well...Ezekiel. When they reached the door, he walked straight into it as if he had forgotten it was there completely. But then he stepped back and opened it. "Ladies....first." He says, the blue in his eyes beginning to pale.
last edited Больше года
Helga released a sigh, nodding in gratitude at him as she steps inside the Inn. With her magic, she makes one of the bags she had teleported in the room above appear in her hands.

Helga: ..Thank you. ..I'll.. I'll go give away these gifts to Wiess and Emma if they're still awake. ...And Wiezen? ...I told you this night isn't over. *sinks her feet into the soft carpet, turning to the left and walking toward the direction of the familiar door while carrying the two boxes*