Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3601-3650 of 13264

Больше года Jade_23 said…
Lorenzo smiled lightly at Franziska as he himself returned the wave. His smiled faltered after a while and he turned his attention to Helga. He stared at the dead witch that was once his owner when he was a toy. He stared at the girl he watched grow. The girl he protected from multiple hunters as an infant. The girl he fought her own father when he came home drunk. The girl he tried feeding with what was left in the house after her parents were gone. All these years, he was a slave under her father’s powers. But now, his memory was back. He remembered everything all too well, like if it had happened yesterday. He remembered the love he felt for Helga’s mother. He remembered himself as a teenager being best friends with Helga’s father. He remembered when her father had turned to the side of evil and soon dragging Mary Margaret down that road. He remembered her father being jealous of his love for his wife. He remembered being tricked and stripped from his powers, obligated to follow his once best friend’s rules and take care of his daughter. Lorenzo tilted his head slightly, his face solemn as he took a seat besides the dead body. Helga’s figure was a pale blue, and there were red and purple veins that emerged beneath her lifeless eyes. Her eyes remained wide open in what appeared to be utter shock, but they reflected grief and heartache. Her body was cold and her parched lips drooled dry blood from the side. What remained of her left and right feathers slowly began to shrivel up and wither away in the air. Lorenzo placed a gentle hand above Helga’s head, stroking it gently while releasing a low sigh, but then he expanded a somewhat humble smile when he looked back at Flynn, Ezekiel and Franziska.

Lorenzo: She has yet to enjoy the meaning of life.
Flynn: ...Meaning of life? ..If I may ask, what do you consider the meaning of life at this era of the world?
Lorenzo: *remains silent for a while before shrugging* Whatever you want it to be of course. Whatever makes you happy. *lowers his eyes at the body* I’ve had my fair share in life. She hasn’t. ...Lady Franziska, if I may ask, what makes you happy?
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: I thought I used to know, but...... I'm not so sure now. But Flynn here does make me happy. Even when things are so troubling
(Flynn and Franziska are the only ones I have faith in that will make it through a long relationship like damn. xD)

Lorenzo smiled at her response, then looked at Flynn who was smiling sheepishly himself with a crimson blush across his cheeks.

Lorenzo: Indeed. I feel the connection you both have. It warmed Helga's heart, knowing that at least two people were able to find true love and make it through. Just as much as you love him, Helga loves Wiezen and her children, AND sister. It's awful to strip her away from the things she loves most. She is my responsibility and I want her to be the happiest woman on earth. That was my goal since the first day I laid eyes on her. I'll help her do so.
Flynn: ..W-what do you mean? You cannot possibly bring her back to life just like that..
Lorenzo: Very wise of you to note that, Sir Flynn. But has it not been done before? Has Lady Macross Shire not been resurrected? What about Madam Lilith? Or Sir Wiezen? Sonni Shire?
Flynn: But they all came back because of the act of an impure one.
Lorenzo: *he chuckles at Flynn’s response* But just imagine what one of the first warlocks ever made by the Ancient Ones can do.. My powers have been long kept by him..*clutches his fists slightly before releasing them* ..You see.. I shall not mess with the balance of life as the others have done. One dies and one is born. That is how it is. So I shall just.. Switch things up a bit. A life for a life. *smiles gently at the two figures* I’ve done everything I’ve wanted in life besides marry the person who I love.. Mary Margaret still sees the good in the wreck of a man. She has been containing him for a long time now. And just how my duties have always been, I will go aid her. ..Helga will come back to life. I’ll give my own for hers, but I can unfortunately save only one.
Flynn: Only one?
Lorenzo: Why yes. She was pregnant after all the very following morning she last spent with Sir Wiezen. Why do you think she grew weak so quickly? Another baby was consuming her magic. She wanted to tell him, but then Lilith came and she feared saying a word with her presence. She feared the wicked side of Lilithann would try to kill it. She did after all poison my lady. ..Such a shame.. It was going to be another girl.. She was planning on naming it Aurora... But like I said, a life for a life.. Helga can make more when she's back. The baby is officially dead anyways since it's connection with magic that kept it alive is long gone.
Flynn: *his eyes lower in sadness at the information* Oh.. That'll be the second child she loses..
Lorenzo: And the second miscarriage Wiezen will never care about at his stage. *continues stroking Helga's head* Please do me the favor of apologizing to the others for my behavior earlier; my true thoughts and opinions were blinded.
(Or will they)

Franziska: Of course Mr. Snu- I mean, Lorenzo
(wind don't you dare)

Lorenzo: Heh, either one is fine, ma'am. I shall begin to ritual as soon as possible then.. *turns around to face Helga and begins*
(But I do dare... Do I? XD)

Franziska: (To Flynn) Should we be here while this is happening
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Ezekiel's blind eyes wondered around the room for a moment before he turned towards the door. "Ah, gentlemen, just as clever as ever. And as I expected, tardy at your arrival. You may uncloak yourselves now, it is quite rude to leave words unspoken in the presence of guests."

As if to be on que, a raspy voice rotted with that of an elder responded. "Ah, Brother Ezekiel, a fond sight to see indeed!" At the furthest corner of the room, a transparent outline shifted ever so slightly before its form began to waver before a man began to come into plain view. Strands of slicked back, dull grey hair hung from his head, his face features riddled with the wrinkles of age. The light of the room reflected on his clear eyes as a smile slowly drew across his lips. His hands rested on the top of a twisted wooden cane, and at the ends of his fingers were short black claws. He was dressed rather formally in what seemed to be a lightly armored black uniform. "Those peepers of yers are still as good as workin' ones I see."
"Oh come now Alliastar, no need to be so fickle." Another voice spoke before there was another ripple of transparency before another elderly man was revealed to be standing on the ceiling, adjusting the gold rimmed crescent glasses that sat upon his face. Drained wild blonde hair with traces of white hung down to his shoulders and seemed to stay in place as he stood upside down. He wore the same uniform as the man that was known as Alliastar, and likewise, his eyes where a clear color of gray. "Ezekiel my friend, it is a pleasure to see you again. I take that this is a grand situation of danger for the Order to be gathering together once more?"
"Well how long's it been? A lengthy three thousand years sense we've last been called together?" Another man began to come into view as he walked through the wall, his voice sounding identical to Ezekiel's but with a much more graver tone. When he came into view, it could be noticed that he also looked nearly identical to Ezekiel as well, aside from the long grey mustache and bushy beard and eyebrows. "It's been far to long, my dear brother. But I think we all know why we've been called here." He too, had clear eyes. They all...were blind.

Ezekiel gave a nod. "And your thoughts would be correct, Etheal. The time has come." He turned to face Flynn and company as the Inn shook once more. "This is a grave matter that I will entrust you with." He pulled out a bottle of clear liquid and handed it over to Flynn. "You will know what to do with it when time cones. For now, you must go. We will hold the beast at bay. This ritual cannot be one to be trifled with."
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
wait I just realized Ты Опубликовано this omg. xD Больше года
(STAHP)

Flynn: *shrugs* I-I'm not sure! I've never witnessed resurrection before.
Lorenzo: It's quite alright.. I'll put a forcefield around you three and the babies. Ah, I almost forgot! * he takes off his blue vest and gently places it on the table, and the garment automatically glows and is replaced with a very large sack of gold coins.*
Flynn: *gasps quietly*
Lorenzo: Her father was generous enough to let me keep my wealth. It appears my cottage has not been found by hunters. I ask of you to give it to Helga when she comes back. If she is to truly take care of six children on her own, then she will need it. Money is not a problem for me. She has nothing left. Quartz barely even has a dress, or shoes with that statement. I give her my powers to find my cottage if she ever needs a place. It’ll just need a tad bit of cleaning. *chuckles quietly to himself and glances at the window, then back at the others* How do I look?
Flynn: *tilts his head* ..hmm.. Good?
Lorenzo: I haven’t seen her as myself for centuries.. *dusts himself off before gazing at Helga’s body, then walks toward it* Do not worry, Helga. For I shall reunite you with your family. *glances back at the humans* Please do stay a while after she has returned. I do not trust her being by herself. Especially after another miscarriage. ...Be there for her.. I beg of the two of you. She was born from a wish indeed – to show loyalty and forgiveness. But she carries other traits too. Heartbreak and tragedy follows behind those two. But she will have her children to make her happy when she returns. And perhaps, one day, she shall find the man that will forever bring a smile to her delicate face... *sighs, then looks back at his owner*

Lorenzo closed his eyes for a moment as his hand remained in Helga’s. His eyebrows were furrowed, and as soon as he opened his eyes, all the candles in the room seemed to ignite. The windows surrounding them suddenly flew open, allowing a strong gush of air to fill the chamber and waking up the triplets. All their alarmed ears twitched in confusion, but none of them oddly cried. They just looked around and found themselves to be in some sort of forcefield, calling out to their mother for help for being “trapped” in a mysterious force they couldn’t break. Meanwhile Flynn, Ezekiel, and Franziska had also been surrounded by a tight invisible barrier. Lorenzo’s grey pupils were now replaced with radiant magenta eyes, and his hand that held Helga’s glowed a bright white aura. As veins perked from his forehead and from beneath his eyes, he leaned downward slowly to place a kiss on the witch’s head. He seemed to be transferring some of his own magic into her, making her injuries and bruises slowly disappear. Her pale blue skin began to regain her natural pinkish tone, and the scar around her neck seemed to burn out of existence. But even with his magic, the dark circles under her eyes from crying and lack of sleep remained, and her skin seemed to be clinging to her bones for starving herself ever since Wiezen had left. Lorenzo began to phrase the following words:

Merabas Hic Libatal, Confremun Signas. Helga Mourey Quartz - Omus Quisa Tentum Exalis, Merabas Hic Libatal. Confremun Signas. Omus Quisa Tentum Exalis.
Franziska: (Watches as the resurrection begins)
(Let's just pretend what we posted makes sense with each other. xD)

Flynn remained quiet inside the forcefield besides his lover as he watched the ritual, then turned his head and looked at Ezekiel and his siblings awkwardly, then switched his attention to the triplets sleeping soundly and snuggling close to one another. This all confused him, but he knew that the terror would come to an end soon. They would get to see their mother once more. He accepted the bottle given to him and nodded slightly, but he was not willing to leave the room. But yet, he knew it was for the best.

Flynn: We should get out of here, Franziska.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: Oh. Okay then (Waits to leave the room with him)
The Inn shook once more, but this time, cracks snaked across the wall in random patterns. Or so it seemed. The cracks deepened (L...m...a...o) and scattered across the wall until they all connected and created the image of the Mark of Carnage.

"I believe that that is our que." Ezekiel said, looking to his siblings. "Come, we have work to tend to." His gaze shifted to Flynn. "Gather the other children, Lady Lilith is awaiting your arrival down stairs."

Alliastar placed his hand on Ezekiel's shoulder. "I haven't felt such a relief to pick a fight sense we were youngsters in our prime. Let us hope that these brittle bones of hours can still move like they used to."
Etheal gave a small chuckle. "I've never been one to slack in work, but I'll make the assumption that our bodies will get back into the swing of things in no time at all. Well, I'm sure that Itheal here may have a bit of trouble readapting because of his eldery form perhaps." He said while placing his hand on Ezekiel's back.
The man with the crescent glasses, now referred to and known as Itheal, scoffed. "What is this remark of stupidity I'm hearing from yeh? Last time I checked, I believe that we are all suffering from the catch of old age you fool! We're not called the Ol Timers for nothing." He said in retort, letting his hand come to rest on Ezekiel's other shoulder.
"Enough of yer babbling ya old coot, we've got business to tend to. I'm sure we can all catch up afterwards over a spot of tea and a well needed meal." Alliastar said with a toothy grin. He tapped the bottom of his cane against the ground, and a trickle of magic spewed across the room. The second tap seemed to slow the air around them for a moment, and as soon as the third hit the floor, the siblings disappeared.
Jade_23 commented…
xD Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD What? LOL Больше года
Lorenzo chanted the words quietly over and over again and Helga's head laid on his lap. He glanced at Flynn and Franziska for a moment before they left.

Lorenzo: Take the children with you.

Flynn turned and nodded, quickly obeying the man and gathering the sleeping children with the help of Franziska. Lorenzo bowed his head politely to Flynn before he returned to his ritual.
Franziska: (As she carries the children out, she turns to Flynn) Do you think that, if this works, he could resussrect the others? Is it possible (A small glimmer of joy appears as she looks at him)
Outside the hotel, the sky began to dim as the clouds above blackened into pits of fluff and seemed as if they were in the process of floating slowly towards the ground. The leaves of surrounding trees began to shrink and wither into the dull brown of their death, while their branches hollowed and aged into twisted twigs. The air grew thin, as if the area were running out of oxygen to breathe as the scent of millenniums of spilled blood tainted the atmosphere like the smell of rotting flesh in a fire. The dirt began to drain of color and become ashen, taking on the appearance of deathly marrow.

Ezekiel, Etheal, Itheal, and Alliastar appeared outside, surrounded by the dim light of magic use.
"By the gods, it reeks of something that could be compared to the stench of your breath in the morning Alliastar." Itheal commented. "It seems that you have a bit of competition. And just as I thought that I would never have the misluck of having something half as foul reach my nostrils."
"I think yeh are mistaken Itheal, it is more comparable to yer wretched body odor after a few seconds time in the sun." Alliastar retaliated with a grin.
"Now now children, let us savor our bickering for future preferences. Our guest of the battlefield is arriving."
"Children?!" Both Itheal and Alliastar exclaimed with a cough.

Ezekiel's blind eyes narrowed towards the sky for a moment at the familiar feeling that he had witnessed a time before in the past. He drew in a calm breath, his hands intertwined behind his back as their awaited guest began to approach from the smog that build around them. "Good afternoon, Master Wiezen."

"Don't make me do this, Ezekiel." A
The demented, twisted growl that was Wiezen's voice spoke as he emerged into view, the cloaked hood hanging over his head, but lifted enough that the illuminating crimson of his eyes could be seen. The hand that had not been touched by the Mark of Carnage's metamorphosis was now enlarged, ranging from his fur covered, claw baring pinkie and ring finger on up the rest of his arm. "Get out of my way....all of you."

"We will not." Ezekiel opposed, his composure remaining subtle and steady. "If you follow through with the will of the mark, then you will only bare a regret greater than you yourself can comprehend. You must come to your senses."

"I am purging this world of a curse." Wiezen snarled. "I am doing what I have to do.

"There is another way to do so, but it is up to you to find it within yourself. Oppose the twisting resolve that the mark is forcing you to bare." Ezekiel urged. "Your children are waiting for you to do so."

"There is no other way!" Wiezen roared, the ground trembling beneath his feet. "I'll say this one final time. Get out....of my way."

"We will not." Ezekiel, Alliastar, Itheal, and Etheal said at once. Ezekiel's form split into three.
The wood of Alliastar's cane tore away to reveal a staff of solid aura that shined like a beacon with a crystal clear glow, matching his now illuminating eyes.
Hundreds of mini magic casting circles appeared around Etheal and Itheal as they stood steady.
They all stood there, not ready for a battle, but for a war.

Wiezen stared at them, his teeth sharpening further than they already were. "So be it..."

~

Lilith fell against the counter in the Inn and slumped down to the floor, her arms limp in a broken fashion and large chunks missing from her side. Her magic attempted to heal her, however, the most it could manage to do was keep too much blood from spilling from her to keep her alive. She breathed heavily, her eyes paling for a moment, flickering in and out of consciousness.
last edited Больше года
Flynn looked over to Franziska and frowned a bit while holding Jr. closely while Franziska held Zealia and Elijah.

Flynn: I.. I don’t think that’s how it works, my love..

As they went downstairs on their way to fetch Rosemary, Emma, and Wiess, he found Lilith who was injured greatly. He widened his eyes and slightly contorted his face in disgust at her deep wounds.

Flynn: ..Y-You!! Wait, what’s your name? Lily? Lilith? Your Helga’s sister, right? Holy crud.. This is bad, really bad! We need to heal you right away!! I-I can try to make a potion, but I’m not sure how good it will work! *he runs to her to help her while he still holds the baby on his left arm*
Franziska: (Seeing Lilith in her state, she can't help but secretly panic inside herself)
Lilith forced out a sigh of pain that had been building up for a moment and looked up at the approaching couple. "Keep...the children away." She coughed, cringing in pain at every word. The blood vessel in her left eye was shattered, living the crimson of blood to stain the white and iris of it. "T-the bottle...I need it." She said. "They're all going to die out there..." She said in a quick slur of words. "I-I couldn't get through to him....but I managed to hold him off f-for a few m-minutes." She cringed once more. "Oh gods....the bottle... E-Ezekiel gave you s-something did he not? Where....where is it?"
Flynn: O-Oh! Yes, of course!! I-I have it right here, Madam Lilith! *he switches the child on his arms and pulls out the bottle that was given to him, then quickly hands it to Lilith with trembling hands.
Lilith furrowed her brow painfully. "I-I can't take it. My arms and hands--" She coughed hard, clenching her jaw to fight the scream of agony she wanted to let free. "They're d-damaged severely." She managed to force out through clenched teeth. "I w-would use magic if I was able t-to but it's fading quickly. If I-I use it for anything e-else I w-will die." The felt the Inn shake as if the ground were splitting apart beneath it. "G-go! Go find you're other dwarf humans!" She said suddenly, spewing up blood. "You don't have m-much time..."
Flynn: dwarf humans??? Uhhh.. *begins to panic* I don't even know what to do with this, I can't do this alone! I need someone with real magic like you! I need to heal you or t-try!! You can't die!! What about Helga and Mr. Snugg- I mean Lorenzo?! I.. I can't..

He lowered his trembling hands and looked at his lover, then at Lilith, then at the entrance.

Flynn: o-okay..

He quickly runs the opposite direction and heads toward Rosemary's room.
Rosemary: (Continues to sit in her room, not changing her expression)
Lilith began to force herself to her feet without the use of her arms to assist her, talking forward and landing flat on her face. But again, she pushed herself up and crawled to her feet, mustering up the last ounces of magic that kept her from bleeding out. There was one thing that she could do...if he managed to break through. One last attempt. Ezekiel and the others were doing well in holding him at bay, but they wouldn't be able to keep it up for much longer.
Flynn roughly bangs on Rosemary's door which was still locked. He growled in frustration and knocked even harder.

Flynn: Rosemary come out!!! We need to go!!! I still need to go get Wiess and Emma! OPEN THE DOOR!
Rosemary: (Opens the door) What are you panicking over
Flynn: About the Inn probably falling to pieces! *grabs her quickly yet gently* Come on, we must go! But first let's go get your brother and sister!
Rosemary: Alright, fine (Follows behind him)
Flynn: Good! Finally you understand! *drags her with him and Franziska as he searches for the remaining siblings* Have you even met your brother and sister? The new ones Helga and Wiezen took in as their own?
Rosemary No. I was kidnapped, remember (Gives him a cold stare)
Lilith closed her eyes for a moment and began to focus the best she could while in her state of agonizing peril. Her remaining magic was beginning to fade, and the last card she had to play was a self destruct. The wicked magic that she had used against Wiezen before now was far passed at its limits, and she couldn't see much of an option left for herself but to ensure the safety of her nieces and nephews. If she could build up enough magic and destroy its balance, then she would be able to render it unstable. She knew more than well that her body wouldn't be able to stay in one piece if this were to happen.
"Reconsider! There is a ritual in place and it must not be disrupted!" She heard Ezekiel's voice within her head. "As long as we may be able to keep him at bay, you must focus on using what I left for you. If you truly want to save those children then do not follow through with something so foolish! You must not allow despair to cloud your mind Lady Lilith!"
Lilith cursed herself and continued to let the magic within her build. There was no guarantee that it would be enough, and if it wasn't, then she would fail. There was only one way she could take. The help of a human.
last edited Больше года
Flynn: *blinks awkwardly* ...ehhh... yeah.. But now you're here and you can meet them, right? After we've escape this surprise war and when Helga and Wiezen comes back!!! Don't hold on to things of the past, Rosemary...
Lilith took in a deep breath. She began to whisper something in a quick chant, pausing in between words to wince. Her eyes glowed dimly, but flickered with every pause in her chant. And soon, she found someone. Or rather someone heard her call.
-
Emma peeked from around a corner down stairs when she heard the familiar voice of the stranger she had seen talking to Ezekiel. Her eyes came across the woman and the little girl that the man had with him. "Rosemary..." She repeated the name to herself for her to remember. She furrowed her brow briefly before pulling a sheet over her head and disappearing from sight.
Rosemary: Whatever you say, Flynn (Follows)
Flynn: *rolls his eyes* You're being a real pain in the neck, Rose. You refuse to eat, sleep, or talk about anything. *sighs* ...EMMA! EMMA'S BROTHER! COME OUT, WE NEED TO FLEE! You're mother and father are very worried for you two!
Rosemary: (Looks around, but isn't seeming to panic as much)
Franziska: (Looks in each of the rooms frantically) Come on, Emma, we need to go! Where are you, dear?
"Momma and Pa?" Emma had paused for a moment as she was making her way silently around to go upstairs. Her child mentality made her think back to her real parents. Her mother...and the horrible monster that was her father. But then she thought about the people that she considered her parents now. Mama Helgy and Papa Wiezen. She remembered them now. That person wasn't either of them. She wasn't sure what he meant by "flee", because she was taught that fleas were itchy to animals. But the voice in her head told her that she needed something from him, for the stranger was said to be a friend. And she promised it that she would. Remaining concealed under her invisible sheet, she followed behind Rosemary. "Oi, mister. Do you have a bottle of water?" She asked. "I really really need it."
Flynn knit his eyebrows in confusion and looked behind him, turning his head left and right at the voice. Water?

Flynn: ..Yes.. I might have.. water?
"But it's not normal water!" Emma's voice said quickly. "It's... uuuhhh magic water. Grandpa Ezekiel gave it to you and my friend really really needs it! She said that you know Momma Helgy and Papa so please mister, can I have it?" She pleaded again. "My friend is hurt..."
Flynn lifted an eyebrow in confusion at the response.

Flynn: Grandpa Ezekiel? Uh.. *looks around once more, then at Franziska, then at Rosemary, then back at the voice* ..You're that Emma girl. Hmm.. Take me to your friend then.. But quick, we must get out of here.. Is that friend your brother?
Emma shook her head, forgetting the fact that he wouldn't see her doing so at all. "She's my Aunti, Mama Helgy's big sissy." She answered. "I think my big brother might be there too, c'mon mister!" She ran off, making her tiny footsteps echo by stamping her feet as she ran so that he would know where to go and where she was. "This way!"
Flynn: Lilith? yes, I'm aware of where she is. But she gave me instructions to find you first before aiding her. Argh.. Fine, fine. Let's go, Franziska and Rosemary. *drags Rosemary as he jogs slowly and follows the sound of footsteps*
Franziska: (Follows behind)
Rosemary: (Limply allowed herself to be dragged)
Flynn: *looks back at Rosemary as he continues to follow Emma* Rose, can you for once care for the harm of your family? This is serious.
Rosemary: I know. But we will all die anyway. Why should we even bother by this point

(We've reached edgelord levels of edginess XD)
Jade_23 commented…
xD Больше года
Flynn: ..Why should we-? *scoffs* Are you serious?! Do you not care at all about the moment you get to live?! The people you get to spend your time with?!?
Rosemary: No. It's all in vein in the end.
Franziska: Rosemary, you need to stop thinking like this. It's not healthy
Rosemary: As if health would really matter in the end
(I feel like slapping some sense into Rosemary)

Flynn: *rolls his eyes* Ugh.. You're starting to sound like a depressed character in a play. Enough, Rosemary. Here, would you like to hold your brother, Elijah? *motions to gurgling baby toward her*
(Why not. It wouldn't be the worst thing to happen to people in this depressing RP XD)

Rosemary: Fine (Holds the baby in her hands)
:(

Elijah giggles when he is given to Rosemary and starts squirming in her arms and biting her fingers in a playful manner.
Rosemary: (Stares at the child, her emotions not seeming to change a bit as she looks at it)