Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3751-3800 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen's ears perked at the sound of Helga's voice calling his name as he followed the souls up the beast's throat, letting them guide the way out. He reached the beast's mouth and smiled when he saw her there. His clothing was shredded and ripped a bit. "You called darlin--whoa..." He blinked as he noticed that she was nearly naked. A light blush stung at his cheeks. "I uuuhh...would you like some..cloth--" His eyes narrowed as the beast snarled, and he pushed her back as it's jaws snapped closed. But slowly, they were forced back open, it's long teeth torn through the palms of his hands as he pushed it open, wincing, blood trailing down his arms from his hands. The souls continued to flow out again. "Okay..." He grunted. "Not gonna lie, that freakin hurts....but you're still going down either way!!"
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga: One: I'm not your darling. And two: WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?! Jeez, I was this close to being torn to pieces! ...And now you're hurt! Ugh, give me that!

She took his wounded arm in her soft hands, then murmured a spell that sucked the blood back into his skin and healed the wound completely, along with any pain lingering in his body.

Helga: There. ..phew.. *bends down and exhales heavily* That was close..
last edited Больше года
"Gee, you're welcome." Wiezen said before she had healed him. "I was making sure they all were able to get out." He said, pointing up at the souls that began to swirl above them in the sky. "There were a lot of them. More than I've ever seen in my life time." He poked her in the breast and in a dim shine of light, fixed her clothes and healed her wounds. "But speaking of which..." He turned and face the restrained beast. "They have a bone to pick with you. Turns out that the very thing you saw as pathetic creatures were the only things that stopped you from being destroyed before."

The beast glared at him and lashed out, its mouth only inches away from snatching him in, only for it to be forced to the ground again.

"All of them...they are sincerely angry with you for taking them from their families and keeping them captive for all of this time. For those people, for those children and their souls...for my children and their mother...friends that you've taken...the nature you've consumed...and for myself...I will take care if you here and now. I will wipe you from this world."

"You can never destroy my aspect...for I live in the hearts of all...in the deepest areas of the mind." The beast snarled.

"Whether from the depths of someone's soul...or the creases in the darkest hearts..." Wiezen rose his hand to the sky. "Whether from the furthest place of a person's mind, or from the ashes of your grave, wherever you crawl back into existence from, the result will forever be the same. I, Wiezen, a purity of your bloodline, will break the chains that bind my kind to your ways." He balled his hand into a fist, and a pure electriciry like aura surged around his hand. His eyes glowed as a pressure of ringing filled the air."And here, I give you this. Forgiveness in your destruction." He smiled gently. "Smite." He moved his hand downwards in a swift motion, and the swirling souls above shot downwards along with a beam of light in which they spun around and crashed down on the beast with fury, a warm breeze pulsating from the impact and spreading across the lands.
last edited Больше года
Helga expanded a discrete smile when her clothing was fixed and she dusted off the excess of the magic dust. Her long, curly hair blew with the wind at the impact, and she closed her eyes to inhale deeply for a moment, then exhale.

Helga: You didn't give me the chance to finish. Thank you.

The witch placed her index finger on his chest, and she fixed his clothes with magic as well, along with combing his hair a certain direction.

Helga: You must look have a good first impression on the children when they see you.
Wiezen's ears twitched for a moment, and glanced over to where the light had landed after it faded to see that the beast was no longer there. Gone. Destroyed in purification. The souls drifted up and disappeared in wisps of white, finally able to find peace and relief at rest as they passed into the afterlife, no longer captive by what had kept them away from it for so long. He turned back to Helga. "As do you." He moved a stray curl of her hair and tucked it behind her ear gently. He paused for a moment and used his thumb to wipe away small smudge on her cheek before smiling again. "Thank you, Helga."
last edited Больше года
Helga: *slightly lowers her ears at the his touch* It was.. no problem at all.. *gives a genuine smile* So this is your true form, hm? ..You look.. Dashing. ..Welcome back..

She stood there awkwardly for a moment before clearing her throat and taking a step back.

Helga: ..We should.. We should get going.. You know, cos the kids are waiting for you and all. And I need to go work too.. I was accepted at a nearby town's bar. I had applied before I uh, was decapitated? Yeah.. The dishes aren't going to wash themselves.. I need the money after all for clothing for our children and walls and wood for the winter and food and cookies I promised Weiss.. and.. stuff.. *scratches the back of her head awkwardly, then looks around for a moment* uhm.. Oh, I almost forgot.. Here. *for the first time ever, she takes her ring off and holds it out to Wiezen* This is yours.. *opens his palm and places her ring in it, then closes it and retrieves her arm, turning around and walking a certain direction* ..This way.

Wiezen just gave a nod, sliding the ring onto his finger and letting his sleeves hang over his hands some as he followed. He looked around at the damage done to the area and felt a form of sadness singing from it. He let his tails lower to where the tips would drag along the ground, leaving fresh grass and plantation to be regrown in his footsteps. He took one last look back at the place where the souls had drifted off to and smiled some. "Rest in peace." He stopped for a moment and gave a respectful bow before continuing to follow.
Helga's footsteps no longer guaranteed beauty or nature unlike the past; her soul had been tainted too many times and the ways she has reacted prevented her from doing so. It's not like she could no longer do it, it was rather she was just tired.. so tired... Her arms were crossed to keep warmth as she guided Wiezen to her home and began to think about her chores. She had so many things to do. Organize a funeral, collect wood for the winter, buy the family clothing, raise enough money for food, repair the damage done to her cottage... After a while of the awkward walk, she decided to split open a portal that would take both of them home. She allowed Wiezen to go in first, and she followed behind and made the vortex disappear.

Her eyes widened at the sight of her new home. The witch's ears lowered and she felt tears swell in her eyes and twitched in complete confusion. She was home... The woman admired the river and the bridge, and even waved hello to the deer that sniffed her from afar. Helga encountered Flynn sitting in the corner observing the kids play around while the babies dig sand by him. She quickly ran over and almost slipped on her way.

Zealia perked her ears at the familiar steps and lifted her now one green and one blue eye toward her parents, dropping the ball of sand she carried with magic.

Zealia: M..ma..ma!! Pa..pa!!

Helga expanded a wide smile and threw herself on the ground, embracing her triplets closely and spoiling them with kisses.
Wiezen took a moment to take in the beautiful sight that was the home of his children before he went to them and knelt down beside them. "Zealia...Little Wiezen... Elijah..." Tears stung at his eyes. "I've missed you all sincerely...beautiful children..." His tails swayed in motion as he looked them over, his eyes scanning for any sign of injury, for even the smallest of scratches or bruises. " He smiled softly, kissing their foreheads, taking in their scent. "Perfect...you are all...perfect." He soon found himself being tackled into a hug, though he didn't budge much.

"Papa!!" Emma squealed as she snuggled into him. Her smile was big and bright. "It IS you!! I knew it I knew I knew it!!" She turned to Helga and hugged her along with the triplets. "Mama Helgy! You're both here!"

And not long after, Weiss was running towards them, nearly stumbling as he did so. "Mom! Dad!"
Helga was hugging Rosemary when she herself suddenly disappeared in a blur, and surprised Weiss as she reappeared right in front of him in a flash and embraced him in a big hug, falling forward where Weiss was now on top of her. Helga giggled as she caressed Weiss's cheek and kisses his nose.

Helga: You're alright... You are all alright..

Flynn smiled at the reunited family and rested his head against the trunk of the tree he was under. Elijah snuggled himself along his father's arms, whimpering of happiness meanwhile Zealia tugged at his tail in curiosity. Jr. perked his ear slightly and pouted, returning to sleep with his grumpy face.
Jade_23 commented…
(Jr. is me btw) Больше года
Wiezen chuckled at his daughter's curiosity and rubbed the tips of one of them under her nose to amuse her while he cradled Jr and Elijah in his arms. "It's alright...you're all very much safe now." He looked at Jr. and shook his head a little, smiling. "And since when did you become such a sleepy child mister grumpy? But it is quite alright. You may sleep as much as you like so that you can grow." He curled a tail around Zealia and lifted her into his arms. "Up we go!" He said ad he did so, looking into her mismatched eyes. But to him, they were as beautiful as they had been when she first came into the world. "And you, missy. Has my big strong daughter been keeping her brother's on good behavior?"

Weiss laughed as he hugged Helga back. "I'm okay mom." He said with a smile. "I'm glad that you and pa ate okay. And this place is super cool! Emma likes it a lot!"
Zealia giggled as she was lifted, and her giggle turned into a sudden burp. But her burp released a strong force of fire out her mouth, luckily missing Wiezen and her siblings. She blinked in confusion and returned to giggling with small snorts and nibbling on his tail again.

Helga stood and picked up Weiss, kissing him once more on the cheek as he carried him back under the tree with the rest of the family.

Helga: Father did say he was going to defeat it, didn't he? And he did! You should've seen how fast and smart he was on the field. He was unstoppable! *giggles with a snort at the end* The big bully was about to squash mommy but he was like nah-ah and – kapowe!– he saved us the damsel in distress. *she glances at Jr. and lifts an eyebrow* Is my little Wiezen hungry?

With those words, Jr. immediately rose from his sleep and twitched his ears at her question. Helga chuckled a bit and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Helga: Helga shall go get you some food. Delicious food. A-And with cookies and ice cream! And everything you want! *she glances at Weiss* Even with the exception of saying a mean word at your age.
last edited Больше года
Weiss blushed a little in embarrassment and looked at the ground. "S-sorry mom..." He said while scratching his head some. "I didn't mean to...it just sort of...blurted out."

Wiezen rose to his feet with his children. He handed the children over to Helga before kneeling down to Weiss's height. "You were brave today, Weiss. Extremely brave. And today, I brought an end to a beast unlike any other. And it is thanks to you. You believed that I could, you said I could, and you spit in the face of that monster. You kept your faith in me evem when no one else dis. I could hear you in my absence. What you said came forth because it came from your heart. You gave me and your mother what we needed in order to win, and for that, I am grateful. Proud." He pulled him into a hug. 'Relieved... " He smiles. "And besides, your mother was amazing out there. Feistier than ever. Determined to return to you all, just as I was. And in the end, we did exactly what you said we would do."

Weiss hugged him tightly and grinned, holding back his tears. He nodded. "You're both awesome!" He said. "I wanted to be like you pa, not scared of anything! Strong and brave!"

Wiezen chuckled. "I am but a simple creature my son. And you are very strong. Here...I want you to have something." He lifted his hand, his sleeve falling back as he pulled what was now one ring from his finger, infused in gold and pure white silver and the stones that the two rings had merged into one. "I want you to have this. This is a token of luck and appreciation from mom and pa." He placed it in his hand and and closed it. "This is yours, my son. A symbol that we will always be there together to protect you all."

Weiss smiled and nodded. "Thank you dad..." He hugged him again.
Helga smiled sadly at the act and gently combed Weiss's hair backward. She looked at Wiezen for a moment and smiled as he spoke about her, a soft blush coming to her cheeks. And then she just stared at him for a long moment, seemingly lost within his looks.

Helga: ..I need... I need to thank you.. *Helga’s gentle hands cupped Wiezen’s face as she unexpectedly leaned forward and placed her soft, plump lips against his. She forced his mouth to open and slid her tongue through, mingling it with his and giving him the familiar warm taste of wine that was engraved on her tongue. Her tongue became elongated and thinner, shaping itself into a “fork” as it literally wrapped itself around her lover’s tongue. She deepened the passionate kiss and sucked on him for a moment before her tongue returned to normal and she finally released Wiezen, their lips disconnecting with a small drool left on the corner of his lips. Helga managed to smile a bit when her slitted eyes returned to normal and act as if nothing had happened as she continued to play with the little babies.*

Elijah had closed his eyes with a giggle when the kiss happened, meanwhile Zealia stared in awe and Jr. was sleeping, and the others probably found it "disgusting" as parents.
At first, Wiezen had visibly been surprised by the act of Helga kissing him, though it quickly faded into a smile as he began to kiss back. At the sight of her smile after she pulled away, he smiled some himself and chuckled slightly to himself. He couldn't help but to observe her beauty and how much more she had grown, both as a woman and as a mother to their children. He could see things from a clearer perspective. And that brought happiness to his heart. He joined her in playing with their children, his family. His wonderful family. Their beautiful, wonderful family.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Knowing that Helga and Weizen were safe, she made her way to Flynn to talk with him) Flynn, now that we know that there is a way someone could be resurrected, perhaps we can find some way to bring the others back
Helga hummed quietly as she braided Rosemary's hair and stuck small flowers to it. Her nose suddenly wrinkles when a drop of rain falls on it. She isn't bothered by it at all; she loves rain. But then she realized that rain also can make a being sick.

Helga: Let's go inside.. It is warm and cozy. We shall feast on a great dinner, yes? Father will make a delicious meal for us all. And we'll have cookies for dessert.

The witch glanced at Franziska and Flynn who were seated together under a tree, talking to one another.

Helga: Would you like to join us? You have a long journey home. Stay for a while.
Flynn: *expands a small smile at her* ..Of course.. Thank you..
Franziska: Of course Helga. Thank you (Talks quietly with Flynn) There has to be some way to get them back, Flynn? We must at least find a way
Wiezen scooped the triplets up into his arms, his ears twitching as a drop of rain fell on them. He smiled at the thought of making a nice hot meal for his children and lover, as well as for Flynn and Franziska, his friends. He closed his eyes for a moment in thought of the ones they had lost. He let out a sigh, cherishing the time he had spent with them before his eyes opened again and he looked to his children, seeing Jr. become excited at the mentioning of food. "Come, Weiss, Emma." He said as he made his way towards their home.

Emma and Weiss raced inside as a few more drops of rain fell from the sky, laughing as they did so happily.
Flynn nodded at Helga, then wrapped his arm around Franziska and sighed relentlessly.

Flynn: I believe they're gone for good, Smiley..

Helga welcomed them in, pretending as if she didn't hear anything. She walked besides Wiezen silently, making silly faces to her triplets which made them giggle.

Helga: May I help you with cooking?
Franziska: They can't be. If we were able to bring Helga and Weizen back, maybe there's a chance they can be brought back as well
Flynn: ..I'll.. I'll see what my book says..
Franziska: (Smiles) Thank you, Flynn (Smiles)
Flynn: ..Just don't.. Just do not get your hopes up.. I shall ask Helga too, but later, yes? *strokes her hair gently* I'm glad you're still by my side..

Helga: *holds Rosemary's hand as she opens the door for everyone to enter with a genuine smile.She then looks down at Rosemary* What are thou cravings for tonight, my Rose? You need to eat a lot!
Rosemary: I don't mind what we eat, Helga. I just want to make sure that the others eat, though.

Franziska: (Smiles as she grabs hold of Flynn's hand) I'll always be by your side
Helga stroked her hair gently and smiled a bit as she walked in her house, admiring the amazing views and the chandelier in the ceiling above. She glanced at the kitchen, more specifically the refrigerator Wiezen had brought in. With her x-ray vision, she observed that the refrigerator was mostly empty. She had over 10 people to feed, and absolutely no materials to do so.

Flynn: *smiles at Franziska* And I'll always be by yours. *looks at Helga* I have a suggestion. Why don't we all eat pork or beef? The meat is pretty cheap in the market right no-
Helga: *immediately frowns and turns at Flynn with narrowed eyes* We are not harming an animal for our benefits. Only when it is absolutely necessary.
Flynn: ..eh..hehe.. sorry..
Helga: ..hmph.. Flynn, come, I want to show you something..
Flynn: ..hm?

Flynn gently released himself from Franziska's grasp and followed the witch around the corner of the home, where both of them were now alone. Helga looked at him closely, then suddenly pulled out the big bag of golden coins Lorenzo had left for her. Flynn gasps quietly at the sight.

Helga: Take this.
Flynn: ..w-what?!
Helga: Take it. I have a few coins, and I'll make more tonight for my family. I must get going if we want to eat. Plates aren't going to wash themselves.
Flynn: Helga.. I can't..
Helga: Please do. You deserve it. Buy Franziska's ring and get yourselves a house. ..Please do so.. That is my wish for you two.. My sister wanted me to be happy with Wiezen, and I'm trying my best. But every time I look at him I am reminded about all the atrocities that have been committed. My sister being killed.. Being abandoned.. Being laughed at.. But I am trying my very best to stay here, with him.. I know he has changed and I am willing to start fresh.. But I want at least you and Franziska to come out the other side happy and wealthy.
Flynn: I...
Helga: *shoves the bag of coins down his pocket* ..Do this.. For me..
Flynn: ...th-thank you.. *he unexpectedly leans forward and embraces her in a strong hug*

The witch holds back her tears as she returns the hug, sniffling a bit before breaking it and wiping away her tears.

Helga: Go on now. And don't forget to invite us to your wedding!
Flynn: Same thing goes to you.
Helga: *lowers her ears* ..I don't think.. *sighs* ..right, of course..

Both Flynn and Helga walk out the corner and return to their places.

Helga: It seems like we are a bit low on resources, but no matter! We can buy some food tonight, it is still early! Around 5 pm, that's not late at all.
Zealia: m..mama!
Helga: Oh yes, Mama shall fetch delicious foods for you all. *she fixes her dress and hair to prepare herself for going out, then uses a bag as her "umbrella"*
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: (Follows Helga) I could perhaps help you with the shopping, Helga

Franziska: (To Flynn) What did you and Helga talk about, Flynn?
Helga: Although I would enjoy company, it is quite alright darling. Mama Helga has it covered. *winks down at her* Besides, you need to rest out of everyone here! *strokes her hair gently* Perhaps you can get to know Weiss and Emma more.. I plan on getting you all more clothing for the winter as well. Any preference of color?

Flynn: *remains silent for a long moment before answering* ...Where would you like to live?
Wiezen looked around the kitchen for a moment, his mind flashing back to the last time he had cooked there. His ears twitched some, but he just went on as if he hadn't heard anything. Instead, he just let out a sigh as he began to sharpen knives. He listened to the sound of the scraping against one another and began to test their sharpness. He paused for a moment and looked at his hands, seeing them in a memory from numerous times they were covered in blood before the image of it slowly faded away. His ears lowered slightly, but he smiled a lift to himself before he began to check the freezer for something he might have wants to use.
Rosemary: Oh, any colors fine, Helga. But I do hope you will be fine on your own

Franziska: What do you mean, Flynn?
Helga: I've been alone for centuries, my dear. I think I'll do just fine..

Flynn: You know, where would you love to live? By the beach? The forest? Rural areas, urban? And how would you like your ring to look like?
Franziska: Flynn, I know what you're getting at. You don't have to try hard to impress me. As long as I have you, I am perfectly happy (Smiles to him)
Flynn: *blinks with a small blush* -I'm not trying to impress! I'm simply asking where you would like to spend the rest of your years. I want to make it special, and I want your dream home to be built just how you want it.
Franziska: Dream home... (Gets a clearly joking smile) Well, if it's a dream home, than I'd like to live on top of a tree. Just rest on the branches, and let the leaves cover us from the rain (Smiles, waiting to hear his response)
Flynn: A tree? Hmm..

Unlike before, Flynn didn't judge her event the slightest.

Flynn: Very well. A tree it is.
Franziska: (Surprised) Really? Well, if you it's fine with you, than alright then (Giggles)
Flynn: *laughs awkwardly* Hahaha..haha..ha.. Umm.. Yeah, of course.. *shakes his head* Like I said, my only wish is to fulfill yours.
Franziska: (Hugs him) Thank you (Continues to hug him)
Flynn: *returns the hug and kisses her forehead* Anything for you. ...I was wondering.. Do you have any favorite type of flower?

Helga formed the bag she had found into a small hat, one that would do a poorly job from protecting her from the rain. She gave a kiss to each one of her six children, then nodded at Wiezen slightly.

Helga: I shall teleport you the groceries once I have them. I’ll be getting a bit of everything, and will be back hopefully before midnight..

The witch smiled a bit at her family, then turned around and exited the warm home into the rainy land. She shivered a bit before inhaling deeply and walking with a consistent pace, soaking her bare feet on the grass. The trees above her suddenly seemed to shift a bit, extending their branches to cover the dainty, beautiful nymph. Helga lifted her head and smiled at the trees.

Helga: Thank you very much! I appreciate it.
Franziska: Oh, I love all flower (Thinks) That's a tough one
Flynn: Then I'll buy you as many types as I can!

Helga continued to walk through the forest she had lived in for centuries. She could name every single tree in those woods, and remember the sightings of rocks like the back of her palm. The witch shifted her pointy ears into those of a human being, then created six duplicates of herself that appeared right in front of her. Her clones bowed at their superior and awaited their commands.

Helga: Good evening. As you all know, winter is coming. Therefore we must gather before it is too late. One of you will stay in this forest and look for dead trees and collect wood for fire; not to mention keep an eye out for predators. Another Helga shall also remain here and help the animals prepare for winter. Collect acorns, fruits, and seeds for them. Dig homes for our little creatures that have helped us all. The remaining four Helgas will work temporary jobs tonight. We shall try to raise enough money to maintain a large family for the winter, yes? Ah, and no sexual jobs. Work as hard as you all can, do not worry of how it affects me. Meanwhile, I shall go buy clothing and food for my children and my hus- for Wiezen. Then I myself will look for a job as well. Do we all understand?

The Helgas all nod at their owner and quickly disappear in a blur, each one of them going their own direction. The original witch nods to herself, sighing with a small smile of sadness and continuing her path to the village. The village that she rarely ever visited in her youth, the village where she met tons of lovers (including Wiezen), and the village that was luckily not affected much by the tragedies happening around it. The population of the town was mostly peasants and travellers, but also contained a few of upperclass. Her human ears slightly perked at the uproarious sound of talking between beings in the bazaar. Helga greeted the adults and children that passed by with smiles and nods, trying her best to not think about the men who were eyeing her from different corners. She walked through the market and viewed the vegetables, greeting the lady who was in charge of the stand. She began to pick out a few potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, peppers, and red onions. She paid the total amount, thanked the woman, then moved on to the next stand and collect the fresh fruits
Franziska: (Smiles) Fine by me

Kristoff: (As he looked at the town from the hill, resting on the tree he continued to drink his tea quietly)
(Nah ah xD Wiezen and Helga met somewhere else)

Wiezen kept an eye on the children for as he cooked, but remained silent while rapidly dicing vegetables. He furrowed his brow when he found that something that he had needed wasn't there. He looked to what he was preparing, then to his children, then back to what he was preparing. He turned around for a moment and disappeared from the kitchen for a moment. In the next few seconds, he was back. He had split himself into three clones with specific tasks. The first was to go to the top of the tallest mountain that they could fine for meditation purposes. The second headed off to the next time over to gather a few things for the winter so that Helga wouldn't have to do it alone. And the third clone went off to find something that he needed. They all moved with haste and focus in different directions while the actual him remained in the kitchen.
last edited Больше года
Flynn: I want to make all your wishes come true. So we shall live in a tree. A beautiful tree, decorated with as many types of flowers possible. And I shall wake you with your favorite treats and gift you with many gifts.. *pulls out a chair from the table and picks up Zealia who was teasing and disturbing her brother, Wiezen Jr., who tried to sleep.* Nah ah, missy. Let him sleep. He must rest.

Zealia wrinkled her nose in anger, wanting someone to play with. She tugged at Flynn's sleeves, meanwhile Elijah seemed to be chasing something that didn't appear to exist, hoping around like a bunny.

(Ehh it's been a while I don't remember xD)

A glowing aura appears besides the real Wiezen, making the familiar scent of his lover present (roses and vanilla). But instead, a large sack of vegetables and another of fruit was teleported besides him. Helga also managed to teleport the sweets she had promised to her children. And of course, to Wiezen's surprise, Helga had teleported a big, specific jar of cookies, the exact flavor she remembered being her lover's favorite.
Franziska: I could always play with her. I'm good with children (Smiles to Zealia)
Zealia perked her ears at Franziska's comment.

Zealia: ..ma..ma? ..ohm..

Her ears lowered a bit when she realized she wasn't her mother. A very particular reason Zealia loved to play with her mother was because she always found a way to irritate her, and in a way, she found her mom's anger funny. Flynn nodded at his lover and handed over Zealia to her. Zealia's mismatched eyes stared at the psychopath, and she expanded a small smile, swinging her arms around and pulling at Franziska's nose.
Franziska: (Giggles and starts rising her up and down a little slowly and carefully, making funny noises)
Wiezen blinked for a moment as he saw the jar of cookies, and after a brief second a smile came to his face, a sad one. He used his tails to pick up sacks of fruit and vegetables and stored them in the refrigerator after taking a few out. He diced both items and slid them to the side before turning to the large pot to set a fire under it. He closed his eyes for a moment to check on the progress of his clones. Seeing that they were busy, he gave them their privacy, which was ironic being that they were all him. He took in the scent of roses and vanilla before letting out a sigh. He grabbed the sweets for the children and snapped his fingers, sending them over near Flynn and Franziska for the children to have a small snack before their meal. But the cookies, he personally delivered to Emma and Weiss, who he found near the window looking out at the rain and talking to one another before going back to the kitchen.
Zealia giggled repeatedly as she was swayed, but her eyes immediately glowed and widened at the sight of sweets that Wiezen had sent near the couple.

Zealia: *mumbles loudly as her eyes remain on the sweets*

Soon, Elijah and even Wiezen Jr. joined her once they realized treats were being distributed.

Helga could feel the satisfaction of her children, and with that, she smiled a bit. She released a small sigh and shivered slightly before walking through the bazaar once more to now hunt for clothing. She mostly aimed for wool and cotton, and ignored leather.
Franziska: I see someone's excited (Giggles and gently sets her on the ground