Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4401-4450 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
The more and more Zealia began to scream, Emma's foot began to tap harder and harder against the floor. Ger eye began to twitch once more as she had been speaking. She had actually thought about taking a different approach until that final screech that made her cringe in annoyance, but then took her off guard when she was blown from the hole in the house. Luckily Koka was there to act as both cushion and a protector. There was a few long seconds of silence before Emma levitated herself back to where she stood before. But this was not the negotiating Emma from before. "Who...do you think I am?" Dark green scales etched around her eyes, her pupils now only long, thin slits. "You think...itsss funny?" She hissed harshly. In her hand, a pile of insect filled dirt was clenched. "Then here, let me help you laugh!" Her eyes went to Zealia first, and she encased her within a tight ball of heavy magic before bringing her forth. "Now, I'll shut you up first." She forced the dirt into the child's mouth and sealed it shut with a spell. She began to laugh herself.l while doing so. Her gaze shifted to the boys as Koka recovered and came forth from the ground. "You two want to laugh too!?" A twisted grin came across her face. "Angry Emma it isss then." She captured them easily within the same orb of magic and brought them towards her with a harsh force. She stared at them while even the whites of her eyes became scaly, but remained white. "Discipline. Dissscipline isss what you need in your livesss." She glanced over at the shards of glass from the broken mirror and window and forced them to raise into the air. "Have either of you ever held glassss in your mouthsss?" She asked rhetorically, tipping her head to the side. "Do you want your first real experiensss of pain to come from me?" She hissed furiously, her forked tongue slithering just as a snake would. "I've had enough of you bratsss!"
Koka's rattle began to shake fiercely.
Emma let the glass crumble together before shattering them into much smaller shards. "Now...." She inhaled slowly, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself. "Now...you three are going to take a timeout. Sssilently. And we are going to go look...for papa. And if you disssobey me, I, will kill you." She said, staring at the boys. "One...by one. Now you are going to listen to big sisss. Right?" She asked sweetly. But then the slits in her eyes grew pin thin and would almost seem to not even be there if she weren't close. But she was, in fact, VERY close. "RIGHT?! Or do you still want to laugh?!" But then her attention switched to Zealia in a glare. "Or do you have as something elssse to sssay?"
last edited Больше года
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Flynn: –eep! ...okay.. we're so dead... we're like, really dead right now unless we can kill a man that is dressed in full armor! *searches through his bag to see if he has any potions that could help*

Zealia's eyes began to water again as her mouth could no longer produce anymore sound, it being stuffed with the yucky dirt. She hated bugs so much. The brothers were immediately silenced, whimpering quietly as they huddled with one another with teary eyes. But Jr. mustered up the courage to call her a wench again before he hid behind Elijah quickly. Elijah blinked and glared at his brother.

Meanwhile, the eagle was lifting the pillows with his beak when he heard the last of Zealia's cries before her mouth was stuffed. But he could still hear her mumbling even with being in a different room. His wings flared immediately and without warning Rosemary, he fled out the window and witnessed the large snake. The bird's eyes dilated as it stared at his meal, but then he remembered what the beautiful nymph had told the eagle. No eating Koka. His job was to just protect the children from it, and what his sharp eyes witnessed was a threat. He captured Emma's words and engraved them in his head. Of course Helga hadn't just gotten her Rosemary an eagle. It was something better than a snake. Something extraordinary.

The bird began to spin in circles, releasing long and high-pitched caws as it elevated into the air higher and higher, making itself visible to the siblings and even to the snake. The light that emerged from the eagle was blinding, only glowing brighter and brighter. Until finally, it dimmed and the outline was no longer an eagle. Screeeeeeeeeeeeeech!!! It was a griffin! A big, big griffin! Bigger than the snake itself. It skillfully soared down and surprised the older sister and the snake. He extended his claws and grabbed ahold of the snake by its neck and threw it aside as if it was a rag doll. It flapped its wings as it stared at Emma, then at the three kids she held captive. The griffin released a cry that rung in Emma's ears for minutes before his beak tugged on the collar of her sweater and pulled her away from the children, but it oddly didn't harm her. Instead it just shook her in the air until she was dizzy enough to lose control of her magic and let go of the triplets.

Zealia fell on the ground and spat out the dirt, coughing at the yucky taste and sniffling. Jr. And Elijah also tumbled on the ground, but then the siblings looked at each other and decided to get out of there. They all crawled away, trying to run on their legs out the door to search for Rosemary and Weiss.

The griffin settled Emma on the ground and stared at her for a long moment before cawing in her face and leaving to aid the children.

(Pic)
 Flynn: –eep! ...okay.. we're so dead... we're like, really dead right now unless we can kill a man
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
(As Flynn searches through the bag, the armored Corrupted rushes toward them, his feet clanging hard against the ground)
Armored Figure: (Runs in, wielding a rapier and slashes at the armored Corrupted. Though it doesn't harm it, it drives it's attention away from Flynn and Franziska) I suggest you two get that door open fast. This Corrupted was once the king's personal bodyguard, and it shows. I'll be sure to handle him. You two get going
Flynn: –Woah! Oh, um.. thank you again! Sorry for the bother, haha! *grabs Franziska's hand and runs* Let's go!
Franziska: (Runs to the door, and starts to open it with a key. When she does, a shining light comes from the keyhole, and the door slowly opens, revealing a tiny room with only a small circular platform)
Flynn frowned when he just saw the small room and the platform.

Flynn: Wait, what?! You're telling me we walked miles and killed people and didn't sleep or hardly ate because of this?! REALLY?! ..oh, wait.. *blushes a bit* Yeah, I think we need to get on it.
Emma's ears rung for a long moment as she was settled on the ground, her magic finding itself scattered out of control as she herself was dizzied from the griffin. But as she tried to keep herself standing, her multiple vision began to come to a stand still as her eyes landed on Koka. And they widened. She couldn't see quite what it was, but it pierced through the serpent's large body. "K...Koka...." She managed to spit out as she saw the snake's eyes staring at her. "K-Koka...get up..." She said in disbelief, her lips quivering. "Come on, we have to fight! They're asking for it!" She said while stumbling towards the serpent. "C-Come on, get up!" Her magic began to realign itself under her control. She fell to her knees beside the snakes head. "You're okay...aren't you? Y-you're big Koka!" No tears came to her eyes, but they were wide. The serpent never responded. She stood up slowly, her hands trembling as they reached out and touched the snake's nostrils. Her head finally turned towards the house as she opened the serpent's mouth and managed to pull out one of its large fangs, the venom having on effect on her scaling palms. Her eyes remained wide in shock. Her legs began to move one after another, left. Right. Left. Right. You killed...my friend.... And slowly, her magic began to coil like a striking snaking, venom at her hand.
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
sorry. xD Больше года
Franziska: I was about to just say that (Giggles nervously as she steps onto the platform. Once she does, a blue glowing light appears around them)
The griffin shrunk its size to be able to fit through the corridors of the large house. It sniffed around for the nymph, but there was nothing. He was able to stop himself just before he could've stepped on Zealia with his poisonous talons. It was the little girl who was still recovering from her icky, traumatic experience. The beast stared down at her and picked her up with his tail, settling the baby on his back along with Rosemary. Elijah crawled into Weiss's room as Jr. followed, trying to get the griffin's attention to help him. He needed to get all the children out of there and find their father. Surprisingly enough, the beast was one of light so it was able to go through the forcefield easily. It stared down at the sick body and leaned down with his beak to nudge Weiss in attempt to wake him.

Flynn joined her in the nervous laugh, afraid if it were to break, all of what they had fought for would have been for nothing. The alchemist then stared at the blue glowing lights around them, admiring them.

Flynn: Woah..
last edited Больше года
(As they stand on the platform, the room around them starts to slowly change, creating a dark room lit by blue flames on the walls, and revealing five cloaked figures sitting in chairs above them. The five individuals look down at them, their faces hidden under their hoods, and they all begin to speak in unison)
Ancient Ones: Who dares come to the Chamber of the Ancients without a notice from the Ancient Ones!?
Flynn: Oh shit..

He turned around to face the Ancient Ones. It was really them. He panted for a moment, looking at Franziska in disbelief and then looking at the baby, then at the Ancient Ones again.

Flynn: ...Umm.. You know, haha, no one important. Just a psychopath and an alchemist, nothing much. Oh, and this baby.. this.. dying baby.. Uh.. P-Please don't kill us, we didn't mean to disturb you.
A grin slowly began to spread across Emma's face, a large, nasty grin. She slowly began to laugh loudly before she began to chant something in an abrupt hiss. Over and over, she chanted it before see spoke clearly. "Eye...for an eye." And finally, the final ingredient came. A tear for the heart of a serpent. Her tears dropped down onto the serpent's fang.
--
Weiss's body lurched forward, and he began to let out screams of agony as his skin seemed to crawl underneath, his arms bending and twisting and blotches began to appear over his body.
--
"You take from me...and I will take from you." Emma spat as she could hear Weiss's screams from where she stood. "You sent a bird...a fucking bird...but couldn't show your face!" She began to chant again. "Eye for an eye... eye for an eye, eye for an eeeye!" Her magic began to spiral out of control. "You took from me once again! All I wanted was to find Papa. For those annoying...sacks of flesh you call children to shut up!! And Weiss could've waited a little longer!" She laughed again as she began to mutter something, a twisted expression on her face. "I won't wait anymore."
--
Weiss began to choke all I'm the same instance as he attempted to scream, the blotches burning themselves into his skin. His eyes rolled back, and his body's muscle tissue began to spasm.
--
Emma only laughed and began to mock Weiss's choking and his screams. "Don't worry big brother, I'll save you!" She joked with suck sarcasm before whispering something.
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
no pls my weiss ;-; Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
omg wind Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Lmao! xD Hah! Больше года
Ancient Ones: Humans, always coming in without being invited. Always as rude as ever. Well, hurry up and tell us. We arent very patient
(idk what to do bare with me okay tnx)

The griffin stood back for a moment as it watched the human spasm and suffer from Emma's wrath. The triplets began to scream at the sight and the beast quickly raised his wings to block their sight from their brother.

Zealia: PAPAAA!!!
Elijah: MAMA!!!!

The griffin tilted his head in confusion, he wasn't really sure what to do. Perhaps stop the source where it came from. But he wasn't allowed to kill the nymph's child. The only way would be finding their father, but by the time he did that, Weiss would surely be dead.

The skies from above turned grey very quickly, and the sound of thunder could be heard as lightning struck in the distance. A harsh wind blew and it began to rain. The griffin stared at the clouds, the barriers wavering around the house. He could smell the nymph, the smell came and went away just as fast. It was a smell of desperation and anxiety.

Back down with Emma, a regular sized snake slithered toward her. The body of Koka seemed to be gone, and the snake that went to her seemed to look identical to Koka as it coiled up her legs and shoulder. The reptile hissed slightly, seemingly encouraging the girl as it began to wrap around her neck. Then it wrapped around it again and began to tighten it her neck, latching onto her like a leech and suffocating her.

Flynn: Um, well you see, we were uh, kind of going to ask for a favor. A tiny one. Well, actually, a pretty big one in a way.. We were um, wondering.. If you would be so kind to bring our friends back from the dead.
last edited Больше года
Ancient Ones: No! Out of the question. Why would we ever want to aid humans? We created the plague in the first place for a reason. To teach you humans a lesson on your wicked ways. We will not revive anyone. A few less humans is good news to us. Now begone.
Flynn: ...WHAT?! But we just walked miles in hopes you would! My girlfriend was expecting so much more from you pathetic people!!! *covers his mouth and gulps* ..uh.. Sorry.. Well.. Can you at least aid King Benedict's baby?
Ancient Ones: No! Let the child die. He's just a human trapped in a hideous doll. Now, we will ask of you again. Begone. It would be wise if you did so this time
Emma grabbed at the snake for a moment before she lifted the fang that she had and stabbed at it. Her laughter cane to a stop. "Do not....imitate my things." She hissed darkly. She knew that is wasn't Koka. There was no connection. As far as she was concerned, Koka was dead. She uncoiled the snake from around her neck before slamming it to the ground, where she began to stomp on its head over...and over...and over until her attention turned to the sky. "Are you angry "mama"?! What, is that the best you can do?! Mock my words...I will have my revenge..." She grinned, holding her arms out to her sides. "You will not stop me. And I will not stop until you kill me. But...oh...have I forgotten already? I'll let Weiss walk off the pain." But it was all part of a twisted joke. Because when she whispered once more, Weiss's ankles twisted in opposing directions and snapped.
--

Weiss's eyes widened, and the spell that choked him was removed, only for him to release a scream unlike any other, tears flooding down his face as he entered into shock.
--

"I...will make...you....suffer... I will burn you down. This is only...the beginning. Emma vowed in a deep hiss. And then she giggled, and with the cast of a simple spell, she disappeared without a trace, using a spell she had watched many times before, but with hint of something more developed. Like COLA's characters.
last edited Больше года
xD Fourth wall, successfully destroyed Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
Ты know sometimes i really hate Ты :,/ i cri Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
THIS AGAIN Больше года
Flynn stood quiet for a moment as their response. And then he growled.

Flynn: ...Are you serious? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DENYING TO HELP US WHEN IN REALITY ALL OF OUR FRIENDS' DEATHS ARE ALL YOUR FAULTS YOU FILTHY WARPED MEASLES! THIS WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED IF YOU HADN'T PLACED THAT STUPID CURSE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! LISTEN HERE YOU "ANCIENT ONES", THE ONLY THING ANCIENT ABOUT YOU IS YOUR DAMN EMPATHY AND YOUR ATTITUDE DID YOU HEAR ME?! THIS BABY IS CURSED AND YOUR SAYING YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT?! AND YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE THE "ALL MIGHTY" KNOW IT ALLS?! YOU THINK THIS DOLL IS HIDEOUS? YOU KNOW WHAT'S HIDEOUS YOU NUMBSKULLS?! YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC CURSE ON THIS WORLD! YOU'RE PROBABLY UGLY YOURSELVES WHICH IS WHY YOU HIDE IN THOSE CLOAKS YOU HYPOCRITE LIARS AND SELFISH BASTARDS! DO SOMETHING GODDAMNIT!!!!

The griffin widened its eyes at the sight of Weiss's ankles snap, and he slightly recoiled in disgust. This was it, he had to do something. His ears rung with the screaming of children that filled the room. He had to find the father. His neck turned slightly before he sniffed Zealia, getting a scent of an Oni. He then sniffed at Elijah which carried Wiezen's scent. One of a hybrid. He had the scents. The griffin looked back at Weiss as he entered into shock. He then suddenly plucked one of his own feathers, and stabbed in between Weiss's chest. The magical feather served as a temporary paralyzer and healing medicine. The beast then picked up Weiss with his beak and carried him with his unsharpened talons, then spread his wings and fled from the cabin. Rain continued to pour harshly, and they had the taste of tears. Salt. The griffin continued it's flight and sniffed the air, trying to find a match throughout the woods.
Ancient Ones: You're right... We should do something (Aims their hands at the group, and suddenly, Flynn's arm starts to rot on him. His body begins to decay right in front of them) We will do something. We'll get rid of the pest that is in our chambers right away
Franziska: (Stares in horror as Flynn's body starts to slowly rot like that of a corpse) S-stop
Ancient Ones: Do you wish to die as well?! I suggest you stay out of this
Franziska: Please, don't do this... If you wish for someone to be killed, than allow it to be me. Flynn is upset, because of everything he's gone through. Of everything we've gone through. You can't kill him for his anger. Please, I'll take his fate. I'll gladly take his fate if the person I love is alive and well
Flynn fell on his knees when he noticed his body beginning to rot, and he cringed in disgust and pain. But he looked at Franziska and shook his head.

Flynn: NO! Stop it, forget about me! I want you to go back to Wiezen and Helga, do you hear me?! *looks back at the Ancient Ones* Don't you dare touch her!

He lifted his rotting arm weakly and grabbed one of Franziska's fire potions, then smashed it on the ground and began a fire. He then looked at Franziska.

Flynn: Now you have no choice! RUN!!!
(The Ancient Ones had easily gotten rid of the fire, and blocked their path)
Ancient Ones: It's rude to interrupt. You should learn manners (To Franziska) Please, continue with what you are saying. You have interested us
Franziska: I'll do whatever I can for Flynn. No matter what. I'll die for him if I have to
(The Ancient Ones sat there, whispering to each other so that neither Flynn or Franziska could hear)
Buroa's eyes stuck to Wiezen as she sat there huddled with herself as it rained while a fire burned under their source of nature's shelter which was merely a large rock that had been wedged between two trees. They were sheltered, just as her tears would have been if she would have been standing in the rain like she had been moments ago. She had bandaged him up the best she could with a few large leaves that she had managed to take from one of his clothes after they had kept offering it to her. Just like the food. The clothes. Because she would be hungry, or she would catch a cold. And now...she understood something. Something about the man that she had been beating senseless for her own amusement all this time. And now she understood.

Wiezen had fallen unconscious when he had found himself unable to take any more of the strain that was forced on his body. It had gotten to the point where even when something had been broken, his body moved for him and placed him back in the same position. Sitting with his legs under him,csnd holding out the food. Asking her do politely to take the clothes so that she wouldn't get sick. To eat because he hadn't wanted her to be hungry. And no matter what had been inflicted, even while nearing death, he kept doing so until he finally could take no more, exhaustion falling upon him like an anchor of sins.
Flynn: ..F-Franziska.. Please... Just go.. I don't want you to see me like this. I want you to be happy and have a life.. So just.. GO.. *he fell on his back and tried to catch his breath as he slowly began to cry softly, clenching his teeth in pain*

A loud, sharp caw was heard in the rainy night from where Wiezen and Buroa took shelter. The caw was followed by cries. Multiple cries of children that blended with the cries of the sky. The griffin fluttered its wings as he sensed the scents. They were very close. Elijah was crying on the griffin's back, holding it tightly and sniffling. So was Zealia and Jr. Everyone was crying. They were hungry. They were scared. They were cold. They were hurt. And they called out repeatedly to their parents.

Elijah: Ma..maaa..
Zealia: PAPAAAA!!
Jr.: MAMAAAA!!
Elijah: PAPAAA!!!
(As they looked forward, they waved their hands again. Flynn's body began to regain it's usual look, and the rotting flesh returned to normal)
Ancient Ones: We've decided to humor you two. You two have the hearts of those who are indeed good. (They look at Flynn) Maybe one of you could use a bit more manners, but you both are indeed good people. We will answer to what you wish for. We will only offer two wishes. Just two. After the wish has been granted, we want something from you. Is this fair?
Flynn gasped for air as he began to regain strength, panting heavily for a moment. He perked his ears at their question, then nodded softly.

Flynn: ..Can we.. Can we have a moment to discuss? *looks back at Franziska while saying this*
Ancient Ones: Go ahead. But don't take too long. Our time is very important to us
Franziska: (To Flynn) What do you think?
Buroa's ears perked for a moment as she heard the voices of the children. But from where? How? She stood up from her spot by the fire, but paused for a moment, taking one last glance towards Wiezen before she stepped from under their shelter and out into the rain, her club in hand as she looked around. "ZEALIA!!" She called out, being that that was the first voice that she had heard. "ELI!!!, JR!!!" She called out again over the rain as she then looked up into the sky. She didn't spot anything at first, but then she saw it. A griffin. To her people, griffin's were the sign of an omen that meant repent. And either that was for her, or it was just her luck to see one flying overhead in a stormy day. But that was the least of her worries.
Flynn: I... Now that I actually think about it... I'm not sure.. W-What do YOU want, Franziska?

Zealia's ears perked as she shivered because of the rain, calling out to the Oni's nickname. She tugged on the feathers of the griffin, and the beast looked back at her before giving some sort of nod. Its wings sharpened as it plummeted to the ground, landing gracefully and sending a gush of air throughout the ground. The creature settled Weiss on his back as it began to run where he had heard the Oni's voice. Once he arrived with the children, he didn't really pay much attention at the Oni. He could smell that she wasn't related to the children at all. It was the father he was looking for. He passed the Oni as he sniffed on the ground, and Zealia was about to reach Buroa before she too smelled her father. The griffin finally crouched to reach Wiezen beneath the rock that sheltered him, and he lowered the children besides him so that they were all huddled with one another. Zealia sniffed over her father and tried nudging him awake. So did Elijah and Jr. They were shivering, and Zealia was all dirty, bits of dirt and bugs still crawling around her. Her cries became more intense when she realized her father was unconscious. What happened? The only other scent that came from him was Buroa. Did she do this? Zealia's ears lowered, and so did her brothers'. The griffin positioned Weiss on his back besides his father, and sat Rosemary besides him.
Franziska: Well, if it's the only way to get our friends back, than I say we do it. We came all this way, didn't we? We only have two wishes. Best wish is to wish for those who died from Gaspar's plans to be brought back, and for Prince Oswald to be given a human body. What do you think?
Flynn stood quiet for a moment before he looked into Franziska's eyes and smiled a bit, then gave a nod.

Flynn: I think that's perfect.
Franziska: Alright (Turns back to the Ancient Ones) Alright. We've made up our minds
Ancient Ones: Than tell us what you would like
Buroa's instinct when griffin had began to make it's way towards her was to fight it. To take a crack at it with everything she had at the moment without a moment's time to be wasted. But that's when she had heard them again. The children. Zealia calling out her name. And then she saw them, she found herself reaching out to Zealia just as Zealia had reached out to her, but the creature that carried them seemed to ignore her. As her shelter was invaded, she went to them, noticing that everyone was there. All except two. She saw that Zealia had mud smudged around her face, and that they were all drenched. "Hey, what are you little guys doing out here?! With that!?" She pointed at the griffin. "You're going to catch..." Her words slowed for a moment as she reality her next few words. "A cold...." She looks away for a moment before shaking her head. "Where's Emma? And your mother? For her having the audacity to tell soneone to grow up, she sure isn't around!" She went to them, but then stopped herself and decided that she was going to have to make a bigger fire for more warmth. She threw a few more sticks and twigs into the mix up it and fed the burning flames its fuel.

Wiezen remained just as he had been before they arrived, unconscious, perhaps even more than just that. Perhaps he was stuck in a coma. Or like Weiss, who laid beside him just as broken, was in a state of shock.
last edited Больше года
Zealia: Papa.. *nuzzles her cheek with his shoulder*

The triplets were scared after their experience. They didn't know who to trust, not even Buroa. So when she came near them they would sit in a protective manner in front of their father and growl. When she mentioned Emma, they recoiled a little and shivered, but then lowered their ears at the sound of their mother. The griffin sniffed at Wiezen. Oh yes, he smelled like the delightful nymph that had saved her. He sniffed at the air and tried to follow a scent that would lead to the nymph, but as he was about to leave, Elijah had tugged on his feathers with teary eyes. He tried begging him to stay. The beast tilted his head slightly, then laid itself down besides them. He fluttered his wings as he served as a warm blanket that everyone leaned on.

Flynn: *nods* Yes, well our first wish is to save King Benedict's child. And our second is to bring back to life to all whom died at Gaspar's hands.
Ancient Ones: Hmm... Very honorable demands. Very well (They wave their hands. Once they do, the child in Flynn's hand suddenly becomes that of a normal child, it's hair a light brown, it's eyes blue, and it rests in Flynn's hand, sleeping as if nothing had happened). You're friends are alive and well. They should be out there in the world somewhere. I am not sure where. They will have no memory of their death or what it was that caused it. This "Gaspar" and what he has done will be gone from their memories. However, they are revived. Now, it is time for us to ask for something from you.

Enricho: (His eyes shot open, as he rested against a tree. He had no idea where he was. His back was stiff, and he had a terrible headache. He had no idea how he got here. He looked around the forest, completely unaware of his surroundings. His body felt stiff, as if they hadn't moved in a long time) Damn. Where the hell am I (Looks around again)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Their alive. It's a Disney-esque miracle. And here Ты all thought I was a heartless bastard who loved killing people and making Ты all cry XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
Nah, you're not one. COLA is! XD Больше года
HELLO XD Больше года
Flynn released a soft gasp and held the baby closely, then nodded at the Ancient Ones.

Flynn: Th-thank you... Now, what is it?
Ancient Ones: One of you must hold the knowledge of the archives. This knowledge will allow you to know more of the world and we trust you to use it well. However, this doesn't mean that the knowledge of the archives will have you go unharmed. For such incredible knowledge, it demands a sacrifice of flesh. A single eyeball to be exact. One of you must give up your eyeball, and then carry this knowledge, and us it well. You will also be called back to us, when we have something for you. The life as a carrier of the archive's knowledge is a tiresome, but rewarding one. Which one of you is willing to sacrifice your flesh for this knowledge
Franziska: (Steps forward, ready to offer herself)
Flynn: What do you think you're doing, no, choose me. I'll be the one to sacrifice, please I beg of you. Let it be me.
Ancient Ones: (Looks at him) Very well, then step forward
Franziska: (Stands there) Flynn, no, don't do that
Ancient Ones: He has chosen first. I assure you, no pain will come to him. Now step forward
Flynn: I'll be fine, Franziska. *hands her the baby and takes a step forward*
Buroa's ears had lowered when the children had growled at her, even Zealia had done so. But she did notice however, the way they shuttered at the sound of Emma's name. And that's when she realized something. Her nostrils had began to sting fron that same wretched smelk from before. She stood by the fire for a moment before going to Weiss's side and sniffing at him briefly, and then she gagged slightly before backing away from him, pinching her nose. "I was right..." She muttered. "It does smell like some sort of curse or something..." No...something similar to a curse, but worse. She shook her head as she backed away to the fire and used it as a sort of comfort for herself. So that's where the smell had been coming from, but it didn't smell like the source of it. It was a strong scent to her, but oddly enough it seemed as if it should have been much worse. She couldn't track it, and that was something that was new to her. Strange. She could sense it. She looked to the triplets for a moment, but then she took hold of her club. She looked to the griffin. It seemed to be the protector of the children at the moment. Her eyes shifted to Wiezen and Weiss, staring at them for a few short seconds before looking back to the triplets. "Can either of you...show me what happened?" She asked.

~

Macross's pale eyes fluttered for a moment before they opened slowly. She felt tired...so..so tired. But all she could see around her was darkness. Her body felt...different from what it had just moments ago. She didn't feel warm, or happy anymore, but cold and tired. Exhausted...something that she hadn't felt in what seemed to her like forever. She attempted to lift her hand, only to find that her hands came in contact with something mushy, but in a greater amount. But she recognized the feeling of it. This is.... Her finger began to slip through the substance as she began to dig away at it, some of it falling against her face. It was...soil. As she dug at the dirt around her, she felt something thumping in her chest. Her heart. She pushed at the soil, digging through the dirt until she finally was able to see light, something that caused her to turn her head at it's shine before her hand pushed from the ground and she began to pull herself out. "What the..." She could feel a light breeze against her skin, and she shivered. She took a few steps back, now realizing that she recognized this feeling, though it was different. ll around her were trees, out in an open plain where grass grew from the slopes and hills. No...it can't be... She stared at the setting sun while backing away before she tripped over something solid and tell to the ground. When she looked up, she found herself coming face to face with a grave stone that read: "Here lies Sonni Shire, a woman, a friend, and a love". It was chizzled into the jagged rock that the stone had been made from. Her eyes widened with fear as she slowly turned around to see a whole dug through the ground...and a gravestone with her name etched into. She was....alive.
last edited Больше года
(The Ancient One in the center lifts his hands. As he does, his palm splits open, with a dark hole appearing in the center. Once his hand gets closer to Flynn, a long, bone-like needle shoots out and stabs itself into Flynn's eye. However, there is no pain in Flynn's eye. The Ancient One tears the eye out, with no pain coming to Flynn. The Ancient Ones observed his eye as they set it on fire with a blue flame, before it disappeared within the flame) There, it is done. You are now a carrier of the archive's knowledge. Use it wisely. And here (Hands Flynn and rag) USe this to cover your socket

Enricho: (Stood up, looking around his location, his body aching from stiffness) Where is everyone (Keeps looking around) Where's Macross. How the hell did I get here (Starts to walk forward, lumbering a little as he walks, using the trees around him to rest, as he is too tired to stand correctly)
The griffin's eyes narrowed when the Oni had picked up her club. He sniffed it from a distance and could smell Wiezen's blood on it. He didn't really react, however, because he could easily snap the Oni in half and eat her. But he wasn't very hungry either. He just longed to see the beautiful nymph that had called out to him before she disappeared. The triplets looked at each other for a moment, deciding who would share their memories. They then looked to the griffin. The hybrid yawned and began to preen itself before his feathers were tugged by the babies. He tilted his head in a way of understanding. One claw from his talons raised and he stabbed it on the dirt, drawing a star. The star glowed for a moment before he looked back at the triplets, then chose Elijah out of voluntary. His single claw was placed behind the baby's neck, and he twirled it around until a spark was created which grew into a glowing ball. He then placed his claw on Rosemary's neck and brought out a twirling ball as well. The griffin elevated the aura of Elijah's and Rosemary's memories and placed it right above the star he drew, seemingly folding it around the balls of magic. Then the balls began to spin rapidly until it was thrown into the fire, fueling it and making it much bigger to view. In the flames, both his, Rosemary's and Elijah's memories were revealed.

The first memory, Buroa could see the scene where Emma had pushed Rosemary away roughly after figuring out she had found her. She saw how Helga tried to deal with her calmly, yet Emma had treated both her and Rosemary like trash. The next scene was Helga Quartz walk in the room of the triplets. She was smiling sweetly, but then the memory wavered when suddenly the scene turned dark and the crib was smashed against the wall, and it was seen where Helga was thrown on the ground and screamed, then was dragged into the portal.

The next memory was Wiezen's clone fainting but Emma not being able to do much while the three babies tried to do something. It wavered to where Emma lifted Zealia above the Snake's open mouth, but instead, shoved a bunch of dirt with bugs inside her mouth when she defended herself with a scream. The memory then wavered when the eagle turned into a griffin and killed off the snake in order to get to the children and save them. Then the memory turned to Weiss's room where he began to suffer under Emma's wrath. Her last words were revealed in the fire as the griffin had heard them.

The fire suddenly turns back to normal, and the triplets were all starting to cry again as they witnessed the past. They snuggled closely to the griffin and made him stretch his wings out enough to cover Wiezen as well for warmth.

Flynn was confused on what had just happened. He had felt no pain at all when his eye was taken out. He only nodded when he was given the rag, then covered his eye with it and bowed slightly before returning to Franziska.
Franziska: (Completely uncomfortable with seeing Flynn like this) H-how do you feel, Flynn?
Buroa watched as the griffin through the memories one by one, each one hitting her as a bigger shock than the last until giballyy, the anger that she had felt while beating down Wiezen resurfaced. But this was a different sort of anger however. Her grip tightened around the handle of her club until it began to crack just a little at first. Through out all of the swings that the Oni had used the club for, one thing that was known about their race, in folklore and in legends was that their clubs were unbreakable by any outside force, unless the Oni met death or the club was being passed down to another. But what was occurring now was neither one of those. She looked go Zealia, and her anger seemed to disappear. However, her grip upon her club didn't loosen. "Everything's going to be alright." She said, smiling. "You did a good job kicking butt with your magic little Lia." She looked to Jr and Eli. "I know you're all scared...having to expert something like that..." The club of ancient, mystic stone cracked further. "But I promise....with everything that I have left..." A break began to form at the end of the club, trickling cracks along the side of it. "I won't let her hurt any of you again." A few tears began to drop from her eyes. "I'm so sorry...I could've been there to protect you. But I was being stubborn. Spiteful. I don't care what your mother thinks about me, and I can't bring myself to care for her any longer. But you three...you have nothing to do with that.' The fire began to waver. "But for you all...I'll bring her back...and I'll crush anyone who dares to stand in my way." The club finally shattered, but only down to the handle as her eyes widening as an epiphany struck her mind.
"Grow up." Those were the words that floated through her mind.
A small but dense pulse of the Oni's strength burst under the shelter like a calm but in the same instance, vicious wind, causing the fire to extinguish. But then it relit, and the oni was no longer there. Or so it seemed. Instead, a woman stood before then, long black hair running down far passed her back. Upon her head sat two dark velvet horns, and her clothing seemed to be more traditional than tribal. She seemed to have no scent at all, her soft wine red irises, which sat upon the black of her eyes. looking to the triplets. But as she gave a gentle, almost motherly, smile, Buroa's scent began to drift from her, except with a difference. Instead of the dominant smell that usually trademarked the Oni, it was more of a sweet aroma that was mixed within it. The umbrella that she had in her possession opened with a sudden swoosh!, and then, she spoke. "My apologies if I hath frightened you, children." Her voice was as soft as silk, and naturally welcoming compared to her usual tough repulsive way of speaking.

(The woman's appearance.)
last edited Больше года
 Buroa watched as the griffin through the memories one by one, each one hitting her as a bigger shock
Ты forgot someone, damn it XD Больше года
Maybe. I don't know if it was intentional или not :P Больше года
At least I'm not calling Ты names.... Yet :P Больше года
Flynn: *blinks quietly for a moment as he stares at his hands, then looked up back at Franziska* I feel.. Weird.. But it doesn’t hurt. I’m alright.

Zealia’s ears lowered as she rested her shivering body beneath Wiezen’s arm while Buroa witnessed the memories. Elijah and Jr. tried squeezing themselves around his body as well. Jr. sniffled for a moment, wiping his tears with his dirty arms. They weren’t going to eat. They weren’t going to take a bath. They weren’t going to do anything until their father awaked. Elijah whimpered for a moment. There will be no surprise like the clone had promised. No delicious treats. No soft hands to tuck them into sleep. No mama to sing them to bed or read them a story. All three of them started to think how much they had taken advantage of their parents, and now they had neither of them next to them and awake. No one to spoil them. No one to tickle them. No one to make them milkshakes or kiss them goodnight. And as much as they hated to admit it, they missed the clean baths before bed. Now they felt.. So dirty. Especially Zealia. The little girl’s body twitched and her ears dripped water from the tips. She sniffled some, either she was still crying or had began to get a cold.

But then they all gasped at the same time when the fire had gone out. When they saw the woman, they all scurried away behind the griffin, trying to peek their heads off the sides of the beast to get a better look. They tried to muster enough courage to growl, but nothing came through. They just observed her from a distance as the griffin rested its giant head on its talons. He did not smell any danger come from the woman, so his worry was not there either.
Franziska: Do you have any new knowledge? Any of that archive stuff?
Flynn: I don't feel anyth- ...woah.. *his other hand goes to his head as his one eye dilates and he remains still for a moment, staring at the floor for a while* ..I do... I-I do! Wait. *looks back at The Ancient Ones* I-I won't go crazy knowing all of this??
Ancient Ones: No. You will be perfectly fine. But it's best you don't tell anyone too much about this knowledge. Mortal minds can only handle so much. But you're not so much of a mortal now. You have a piece of the Ancient Ones knowledge in you
The woman gave a curious expression as she watched the children scurry off behind the griffin, but then gave a small chuckle. "Fear not little ones, for I will not harm thee gentle souls." She assured them before her attention turned to Weiss. She ventured closer to him, placing herself gently on her knees at his side. She took his hand in hers gently before placing it to her cheek. "Hear my voice, dear child. I will aid you through your sufferings. And your tears shall dry as you wake. Does thy here my voice, child?"

Weiss gave a whimper from his state of unconsciousness and shock, his body quivering, but the hand that was on the woman's cheek remaining still and calm.

The woman smiled in sympathy, resting Weiss's hand back at his side. Her gaze turned to the beast that protected the children. "The amount of aid that I am able to lend to him as of now is limited. The damage inflicted upon his fragile physical state will return soon enough if something is not done. May I acquire but a feather from thee, majestic creature?"

~

Macross brushed harshly at herself in attempts to remove the soil that covered her clothing, her eyes in a discomforted disbelief. She scratched her fingers through her hair numerous times to rid of the clumps of mud that were stuck within it. But then she came to a stop, running her fingertips across the right side of her head. Tears fell heavily from her eyes while she continued to do so. The bullet that had shot through her skull, the hole that it created was no longer there. She remembered it as if it were only moments ago that it had happened. But at the same time, her mind couldn't help but to process how long ago it had felt. "Why....am I here?" She asked herself. There should have been no one able to bring her back. Wiezen had been a beast...Helga was..she couldn't even remember. Her head throbbed for a moment and she gasped at the pinched of pain that it brought.