Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4551-4600 of 13264

Больше года Jade_23 said…
The griffin didn't seem to pay much attention to Weiss afterward. He just walked regally holding the bags in his beak back into the shelter. His eyes then witnessed the triplets with crying eyes, for they had thought they had been abandoned by the griffin, woman, AND their older brother. But when they saw the griffin return, they quickly wiped their faces and mumbled for the griffin's attention. He settled down the bags besides the rock, and Zealia quickly crawled to it, so did Elijah and Jr. They all stuck their furry heads into a bag and tried retrieving everything that was in it.
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Go on now, join thy siblings. I have brought along many things from my short journey that I am quite sure thy will enjoy as well. Fruits and vegetables for thee and thy siblings, sweets to comfort thy sweet tooth." The woman said to Weiss.

Weiss nodded quickly and was about to join his siblings, but stopped himself. He picked up the bag that had been dropped on the ground and decided to carry under the shelter himself. But not before he gave an apologetic bow, a blush of embarrassment coming to his face before he turned and ran off, though remaining cautious of the griffin.

The woman only smiled gently, looking out at the sky before following afterwards. She closed her umbrella while doing so before going to the griffin. "I thank thee greatly or staying in my absence, magnificent creature." She says while rubbing its beak. "It is time for thy to seek what thee has been searching for is it not?"" She asked. "The children will be safe in my care."
last edited Больше года
The griffin sniffed at the woman for a moment before he nodded with a chirp, then glowed brightly until it returned to its eagle form. The bird flapped its wings and flew out of shelter, following the weak scent he had found before.
The woman smiled and gave a wave to see the eagle off on its way. She then turned to the children, seeing that Weiss had relaxed a bit more now that the griffin had left them. She made her way over to the fire, feeding it more fuel before going to the children. She knelt down where the bags were and began to pull out a variety of foods for the children before opening her large umbrella once more. With a flick of her wrist, it turned itself inside out and its frill lowered like a table cloth before she pushed the handle down into the ground, making it into a small, surprisingly stone-sturdy table for them to eat from. "I believe that a bath and a switch of clothes would bring thee small ones comfort?" She asked with a smile. "So after thee hath satisfied thyselves, I will call a bathing in order, and all of thee shall be clean."
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: I'm sorry, but I thought you said we were dead. We don't exactly have time to waste, do we? (Follows her down the mountain)

Franziska: (Smiles) Great
Kristoff: (Continues to walk)
None of the triplets seemed to respond to the woman since they were so busy gobbling down the variety of food options. Elijah waited for a moment as he watched his siblings eat, and looked around to see if anyone was going to feed them. Usually he was spoiled most of the time by his mother who would always feed him by hand. But then he realized that she wasn't there and he lowered his ears. Even though they would've preferred Wiezen's cooking for the night, this was just enough to fill them up. Elijah pouted for a moment before he used his hands to suck on an apple and drain the color from it.

Meanwhile, the eagle continued his flight throughout the woods. He was flitting through the air as his sharp eyes scanned the trees and the ground, and his keen sense of smell remained alert. He cawed once more and hovered in the air, waiting for any sort of response, but there was none. Although, what he did smell was a delicious meal for himself. A variety of snacks; Rodents, snakes, rabbits. But he shook his head and focused on his real goal.

Flynn smiled at his lover then looked down at the sleepy baby.

Flynn: Hi there little Jacob. That's a pretty neat name, ya know?
Jacob: (Sleepily opens his eyes, yawning in a high pitched tone. His eyes are immediately fixed on Franziska)
Franziska: He's a charming little guy, huh?
Jacob: (Reaches toward Franziska, with his tiny arms outstretched and his hands wide open)
Franziska: Aww, I think he likes me
Jacob: (Grabs hold of Franziska's nose and pulls on it rather hard)
Franziska: (Pulls away, covering her nose) Ow. He has a pretty strong grip
Jacob: (Giggles at it, enjoying Franziska's reaction)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Remember this, Jade. It's very important Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
mkay xD Больше года
"There is time for the dead, its called eternity you jackass. And apparently, I still have a lot of it left to go." Macross retorted, narrowing her eyes at him as she glanced back. "But frankly, this is a waste of that too." She added before going further ahead.

~

The woman only chuckled as she watched the children have at the food. They must have been very hungry, and she reminded herself that she would have to go once more to get more. For now, they had plenty. And since she couldn't create a clone of herself like Wiezen or Helga was able to, she would simply just have to take them with her since she would dare leave them alone with themselves. Then again...there was also another option. "Now now Zealia, Jr, don't eat too fast alright?"

Weiss had done exactly what Elijah had and only took an apple for himself, though instead of draining it of color, he munched down on it, making himself take his tone even though his stomach felt emptier than it had in a long time. This sort of emptiness reminded him of before. Before Wiezen had saved him and...who? His hand went to his head for a moment. He couldn't remember. But he knew that he hadn't been alone. Though it agitated him that he could remember who it was. A sibling perhaps? Maybe.... He turned to the woman as something else crossed his mind as he watched her go yo Wiezen's side. "E-excuse me Miss," He began in nervousness, though his curiosity pushed him to continue. "How do you know my name? And my siblings?"

The woman turned her attention to Weiss. "I've known the nane of thee for quite sometime now. Your parents spoke about thee lot. As for thy siblings, I've known them a bit longer." She answered.

"O-oh..." Weiss furrowed his brow for a moment in thought before asking something else. "What's your name?"

"My name? Ah, an interestig question indeed." The woman paused for a moment, and then smiled warmly, a twinkle coming to her eyes. "It is quite the tale to tell, for say."
Enricho: Someone's rather frustrated. Guess someone didn't get enough of their dirt nap and needed some more time before being woken up. I'm starting to think you'd much prefer being dead
As the eagle continued his flight, the scent became stronger when he came near the river. The bird swooped down on the floor, digging its claws on the dirt before it transformed into a griffin once more. He followed his lion senses and dashed on the ground, heading toward the river as the scent was stronger than before. Blood. After a few more moments of his run, the creature had finally arrived at the stream. And that’s when he saw her. He recognized that strawberry blonde hair of hers. The nymph that had helped him so long ago and nursed it until he was better. This was the time to return the favor. The griffin flared its majestic wings and flew to the body by the shoreline, nudging at her curly locks that were now dampened and straighten. He lifted her head and saw the rope of thorns she had on her neck, and growled as his eyes dilated in anger. The griffin lowered its head and snapped the rope in half with its razored beak, then grabbed the witch by the strap of her bra and dragged her out of the water. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was rough and hoarse. The griffin had whimpered slightly when it witnessed the bruises and blood in her body and face. But yet, somehow, even through all the terrible wounds, her frail body seemed to still reflect what she was known for: Her elegance and beauty. The griffin quickly nuzzled through its feathers and plucked two, then three, then five, then nine feathers out of his feathery chest. He used his talons to carefully pick each one up and stabbing them everywhere through the nymph’s body. He placed one on her forehead, two on each leg, one on her stomach, one on each arm, and one on the center of her chest. With the one stabbed on her chest, her bloody eyes shot open and she gasped for air. Her panting was heavy as she weakly looked around and interlocked her emerald eyes with the griffin’s yellow ones. A small, frail smile appeared on her pale lips as she spoke gently, allowing the feathers on her body to drain its healing powers into her.

Helga: ...y-you found me.. Th-thank you, my friend…

The griffin sniffed at her before lying besides her, lowering his head enough for the nymph to be able to stroke his neck softly. Helga inhaled deeply as she felt her body slowly starting to heal, but her head rested against the tree as she sniffled some, a bloody tear rolling down her cheek as she replayed all the events she witnessed of this night. The events she had witnessed as the unknown brutally injured her and raped her.

Flynn: He seems to like you a lot! Here, why don't you hold it?
"Oh ha, ha, HA." Macross spat. "Oh, dirt nap, soon clever. My sides are just aching from the laughter caused by your stupidity." She said sarcastically in a dull tone of agitation. "Frustration doesn't even chip the tip of the iceberg. And I AM dead, I'm just wondering why the hell I'm here. Which makes it worst because you're more annoying than I remember you being. And to bring things to a closing, I don't care what you think my preferences are. Becausd no one asked you. I just want you to shut up."

~

Weiss's curiosity only grew at the woman's words, and he quickly grabbed another apple before turning his attention to her fully. If he would have had pointy ears, or some on top of his head they would've been perked in interest. He loved stories. He had akways bern one to read through books of adventures and legends about heroes slaying creatures, though he could never see hinself as ine of those great heroes. But still, he wanted to be like them. Brave and strong.

The woman began to replace the healing leaves that were wrapped around Wiezen with some that she had managed to find just before she had made her way back. They were indeed rare among the lands. She looked to Weiss, seeing the anticipation and interest that his eyes held, and that made her smile a bit more. The child was one who found power in knowledge, she could tell. "Would thy like to hear my tale then?"

Weiss nodded quickly in excitement, scooting a little closer to the fire. "Y-yes please!" He answers eagerly.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: Alright (Holds Jacob in her arms) He's a rather cute little guy

Enricho: Huh. More annoying than you remember. I thought you said I wasn't your husband. Just someone who happens to look, sound, and act like him. All in one. And who happens t have a very similar wedding ring. But, those are all just huge coincidences
"Yes more annoying! More annoying when me and the real you first met! And that says alot!" Macross groaned. "Why do you never stop talking?! Do you EVER stop talking?! What the hell are you even? A riddler!?" She huffed, massaging her temples with her index finger and thumb. "Gods, if I wanted to have my ears talked off until I had a headache I would've had a broken record talking about a whole bunch of nothing. Now can you PLEASE, shut UP." She picked up her pace of walking in an attempt to get further ahead.
Helga’s eyes twitched as she had witnessed Emma stuff the dirt into Zealia’s mouth. She witnessed Wiezen collapsing to the ground when he could no longer take anymore. She witnessed Weiss experiencing a pain that would scare him forever. She witnessed her children cry out for her, and she wasn’t able to do anything about it. The glowing feathers on her body soon began to dim as the healing energy drained from them and sank into Helga’s blood. She could feel her bones shifting back to place, the the deep wound around her neck healing enough to only leave a circular blemish. Helga’s hands slowly and painfully moved to pluck out the feathers from her body. There was no time to waste. But then the griffin cooed as he scooted a bit forward to snuggle with the nymph. Helga giggled painfully as she looked at the majestic creature.

Helga: ...I’ll play with you once I am f-fully healed… But now, I must aid my f-family…

The witch placed both her hands on either side of her body, gritting her teeth as she drug her nails through the dirt to get herself up. The griffin raised his large body and helped Helga to stand on her two feet, then lowered his rump for Helga to climb on it so that they could flee.

Flynn: He is indeed. *gently strokes the baby’s head, then places a kiss on it* He didn’t deserve any of what had been given to him in that porcelain doll.
Enricho: Really? More annoying? Well, when we first met, last I checked, you did violently beat me up, so I doubt I've struck a nerve just yet. But I'm willing to keep going until I convince you that this is real, you're alive, and that I am who I say I am

Franziska: No he didn't. No one deserves to have that sort of thing happen to him
Kristoff: We'll be arriving to town soon. It's a nice little port town called Credence. I'm sure there will be a nice inn for us
"Oooh but you're definitely pushing me to that point pal." Macross said bluntly. "And last tine I checjed, you started it and you deserved it. If anything, it made you--him a better damn person. We had an understanding that day. Even if I apologized...at least I think I did." But then sge shook her head. "When are you going to realize that I don't care about anything you have to say! Because once we get to this "town" you'll be out of my hair!

~

The woman chuckled. "Thou hath the manners of a young man already, excellent! Very well then." She said as she placed her hand on Wiezen's forehead for a moment, releasing a silent sigh. But nonetheless, she turned to Weiss. However, just as she was going to speak, she was interrupted.

"Oooo, isss it ssstory time? I'd love to join in by the warm, toasssty heat of the fire." Emma's voice came from the entrance of the shelter, and just as it could be thought, she was there, a large grin stretched across her face. Her slitted reptilian eyes peered into the shelter, and her glance slid across each individual person there. Especially the triplets, but out of the three, Zealia received the longest stare from the piercing daggers of Emma's slits. Her forked tongue, which had now became black, flickered from her lips. She before her eyes fell upon Weiss, and her grin stretched until all if her teeth were visible, all of them appearing to now be snake fangs. She waved at him, wiggling her fingers as she did so.

Weiss shivered for a moment, but was rooted to his spot, the grip around his apple tight. He felt as if he were paralyzed.

The woman's eyes narrowed. She paused in patching Wiezen up the rest of the way and she stood from her place calmly, giving her signature gentle smile as she stepped over him so that she now stoid in front of them. "I am thrilled that thee hath been thoughtful and decided to pay a visit."

Emma squinted her eyes at the woman, dark scales spreading over her feet a little while she did so. "Oh, Isss that so?" Her grin never disappeared as she spoke. Instead, it was rather creepy while being stuck their on her face, even as she squinted. "Tell me, why isss that? Exsssited for an excruciating death?" She took a step forward.

"Oh dear, heaven's no." The woman answered sweetly, her smile still as gentle as ever. Her voice remained sweet as she continued. "I'm thrilled that I am able to tell thee in person that thee will not get away with what she hath done to these children. I'll see to it myself darling. Thee has harmed and frightened them enough already. And if thee decides to take one more step forward, I will end thy life prematurely, like the life of a defective newborn elk. Now run along child, I am not one to be trifled with."

"And neither am I." Emma hissed, glaring at the woman. However, she didn't take another step forward. It was more of a standoff that commenced. She could have attacked if she wanted to. But something about that woman made her uneasy, as if a strike from her would do one of two things, being that her own body was only just going through the phase that she needed it to. Heavily injure her, or actually kill her. And she couldn't afford neither. So instead, she giggled darkly. "We'll see...consssider yourssself lucky thisss time..." And with the sane spell from before, she was gone.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Or I'll convince you that all of this is real and you'll just look silly. But I guess we won't find out until we get there (Keeps walking behind her, since she made a huge distance between them)
Flynn: *nods at Kristoff* Alright, thank you. *looks back at Franziska* I agree. I wouldn't even wish that on my worse enemy.

Wiezen Jr. was munching on a piece of bread happily when he almost choked on the piece he was eating when he saw Emma appear by their shelter. Zealia immediately screamed and dropped her food to hide behind her father. Elijah was clueless for a moment before he finally realized who it was, and he had tried throwing his apple at her but it didn't really go off the table as he ran with his sister behind his unconscious father. Zealia peeked her head out and dared to stick her tongue out just a moment before Emma had left. She sniffled and had lost her appetite by the time she was gone.

Meanwhile, the griffin helped the nymph crawl on his soft back. Helga rested her cheek against his neck at panted heavily, then asked the creature to fly slowly so she wouldn't throw up. The griffin nodded and flared its wings slowly before it soared in the air at a slow pace. Helga gripped his back tightly as her body trembled, her eyes scattering through the ground from below. But then she remembered something as her eyes widened. Weiss. She couldn't show herself to him, he probably hated her. And that made her heart rumble. Her magic was far too weak to transform herself to the huntress, but she needed to go in that shelter, she just had to!
Franziska: Me neither. That's just terrifying
"Don't think I won't tear your little tongue out...braaat." Emma's voice drifted behind in her absent before lraving with a small wind.

Weiss had seemed to be the only one who hadn't moved from his spot. He actually seemed as if he had zibed out for a moment when the little girl had looked him in the eyes and waved at him with that disturbing grin. But passed that, he could hear something calling out to him very faintly. In that little girl's face, he could see sone sort of familiarity and resemblance. ven when Zealia had began to scream, he seemed...stuck. It wasn't until after she left that he snapped back to the reality of things, a shiver running down his spine.

The woman kept her eyes on the spot where Emma had been for a few seconds longer after she had disappeared before turning back to the children, her demeanor softening. "All is well little ones, I assured you that I would let harm come to thee, did I not?" She went over and picked them up into her arms, placing Jr on top of her head while she rested Eli and Zealia in her arms. She looked over to Weiss. "One...two...three."

Weiss relaxed slightly after those words, realizing that it was all over. But he didn't doubt that they were in danger. He didn't doubt that for even the slightest second. But for now...they were safe.

~

"OR, I can turn around, kick your ass, and then send you on your happy way to make believe town where frogs shit sparkles and there is a stupid talking pony named Rainbowdash that flies. (xD HAH!)" Macross growled with sour sarcasm. "Why is this fucking hill so damn long?!" She groaned loudly in frustration.
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
xD Больше года
Enricho: (Keeps quiet as he follows, knowing he's just wasting his breath at this point, nearing the bottom of the mountain now)
Macross, as they finally reached the bottom of the mountain, began to wipe at her clothes again, feeling that irritant feeling that she got when she needed/wanted to take a shower. But she was glad that she couldn't finally have a bit of silence so that she could hear herself think.
Jr. scratched her hair and tugged on it to make his nest before he finally relaxed, releasing a small sigh. Meanwhile, Zealia had held onto her own tongue after Emma’s last words as she was carried in the woman’s arms. Elijah just snuggled himself further into her arms in attempt to just disappear from anyone’s sight.

The griffin continued to skim in the air with the witch on his back. Helga’s head throbbed as her exposed body parts remained shivering in the cold air. But all she could think about was Emma. Her sweet Emma. How had it come to this? How did she fail as a mother? ...What was she going to tell Wiezen? He was mad at her and would never believe her after what she had told him before… Then she wondered who was taking care of her children at this point. Buroa, perhaps. Oddly, Helga wasn’t mad at her. Yes, she was frustrated, especially after what the Oni had done. She knew she was a pain but at least she had offered her clothing, a bath, and a gift. A gift she had smashed against the door. But the witch could care less about it. It was Wiezen who she worried for. The reason why she was more disappointed in Buroa than mad. Wiezen had done nothing wrong, but she had no mercy. At least that’s how she saw it. But she wasn’t mad. She wasn’t even mad at Emma. Just.. disappointed. She was still her Emma. And she would always be her Emma, no matter what. She would always love her until the end of time, just as much as she loved her other children.

Her grip on the griffin tightened when she realized the creature was landing his flight. She tapped the griffin’s head softly and asked him in a shaking voice if he could leave her behind a tree, and he obeyed her even with questioning eyes. He rested her against a tree and she released a soft sigh, her emerald eyes catching a glimpse of the fire coming from the shelter. Her nose inhaled the scent of food, and her eyes fell upon the woman in there carrying her children. She tilted her head slightly before looking back at the creature who had shrunken itself to a tiny griffin on her shoulder. If the woman was any sort of danger, the beast would have already attacked her. Her worries settled a bit and she took a moment to catch her breath.

Flynn nodded at Franziska when she had agreed, and his eye fell upon the baby in her arms. How adorable. He wondered how Wiezen and Helga could handle six, when they could probably not even handle one. He released a gentle sigh, knowing that everything was well now after their journey.
last edited Больше года
(As they sat there, there was the sound of a loud pounding. However, the sound began to get louder and louder, or rather, closer)
Enricho: Oh boy (Pulls out his pistol)
(In front of them, a Berserker runs towards them)

Franziska: I can't wait to get to Credence. I need a rest after today
The woman began to hum to the children to comfort them as she sat on her knees near Weiss, slowly settling down on the ground so that she wouldn't frighten them. She had closed her eyes and started to rock Zealia and Eli back and forth to ensure them that they were safe in her arms. "Smell the air little ones, the danger is gone...gone like the wind." She said as she continued to rock them. "You will all be safe, sound, without worry soon." Her humming continued right afterwards, and she kissed their foreheads. Her horns let off a warm heat that flowed throughout her body and seemed to radiate slightly, spreading to her arms and far enough to reach Weiss.

~

Macross had just began to make attempts to clear her head when she had heard the pounding. It took her a moment to realize what it was, and when the Berserker appeared, she facepalmed. "Oh come on! Since when were these a thing again?!" She reached for her sword only to realize that she didn't have any weapons on her. "Damn it!! Uuugh, head on it is then!"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Stands in front of Macross and fire, hitting the Berserker through the eye and out the back of his head. The Berserker stumbled a bit, giving a light groan, before falling onto the ground, blood starting to seep through the hole in it's head and onto the ground. Enrich put his gun and continued walking forward)
Flynn: Yes.. You go get us a room and get some sleep. I'll go shopping for some baby food and some food for us, alright? Oh, and here, no pebbles, use this instead. *reaches for his bag to hand her a small pouch of gold*

Helga's ears twitched as she overheard the woman speak to her children. A gentle smile came across her beaten face as the small griffin snuggled her neck. She rubbed the griffin's head with her index finger gently.

Zealia released a small yawn, as did Elijah when they were rocked. Jr. had already fallen asleep on the top of the woman's head, using a thick strand of her hair to use as a blanket. The two babies in her arms slowly closed their eyes and huddled themselves in a ball to sleep.
Franziska: Come on, Flynn. I think I got the idea that pebbles don't work by now (Takes the sack of gold) See you in a bit
"Hey, what the hell did you do that for?!" Macross exclaimed after Enricho had shot the berserker. She groaned once again as she followed behind him at first before walking passed him. "Sheesh, you shot one, good damn job." She said, using sarcasm again. "Freakin amateur. Where'd you even get bullets from?" She muttered as they continued on their way.

~

The woman hummed for a few minutes longer until she felt that the children were sleeping. But still, she continued for an extra minute before she came to a stop. When she opened her eyes, she spoke. "Well now Weiss, would thee like to-" She cane to a stop and smiled softly as she saw that even Weiss had fallen asleep. Her gentle dark velvet eyes looked to the two children in her arms while she could feel Eli's soft breath on the top of her head. She rested the triplets with their brother, her hair falling perfectly back into place when she took Eli from her head carefully. Then she stood, brushing off her clothing, though their seemed to be not a speck of anything on them. She tended to busying herself with stories away the food that the children didn't eat for when they became hungry again, and took her umbrella up into her hands, turning it back right side in with ease before closing it. She took in a small breath of air before releasing it back into the atmosphere and going over to Wiezen, finishing his bandaging before letting him continue to rest. She then added a bit more to the fire to keep warmth. She paused for a moment, kneeling down to pick up one of the shards that had shattered from the Oni's club. Her club. She held it to her horns and the rest followed, a few shooting into her umbrella and disappearing into the dim light that had began to glow from it for a few seconds.
Enricho: (Not even shocked at her attitude towards her) .... You're welcome (Puts his gun away and continues walking in silence)
Flynn frowned a little when he realized he had just made his lover look dumb in a way, laughing it off awkwardly.

Flynn: A-Alright... Don't let that baby out your sight!!

The alchemist turned around and went his own way to the market. He questioned if it was a safe idea to leave the baby with a psychopath, but nonetheless, he trusted her.

The witch could hear the soft snores that came from beneath the rock. She released a sigh herself, weakly standing up from her spot. Now was the time. The griffin laid comfortably in her shoulder as her steps toward the shelter made no noise at all. She hid for a moment on the side of the entrance before inhaling deeply and turning around to enter the refuge. Her eyes fell upon her sleeping children, and she smiled gracefully at the sight. She wanted to wake them all up and hug them and kiss them, but she didn't. It was for the best. Instead, she scooted her way around the rock and went to Wiezen's body.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: (Walked into the in and sat Jacob on the ground) Now you just sit there (To the innkeeper) Excuse me, sir. I'd like to rent a room for three
Innkeeper: That's twenty gold pieces
Franziska: (Begins taking a few out of the pouch)
Jacob: (Messes with the wooden floor on the ground, picking up a large rusted nail in the center)
Franziska: Here you are (Places them on the counter)
Innkeeper: (Hands Franziska her key) Alright. It's the third door up the stairs
Jacob: (Places the nail up right on the floor)
Franziska: Thank you (Picks up Jacob and makes her way to the stairs)
Employee: (Walks past the counter, caring a set of dishes, when his foot lands on the rusted nail, causing it to go through his foot, making him scream in pain and drop the dishes onto the floor, shattering them)
Jacob: (Laughs his usual laugh as the dishes come crashing down)
Franziska: Boy, the floors here must be old. I should be careful with where I walk (Makes her way to their room)
Jade_23 commented…
i like this child. Больше года
"I'm welcome?! For what?! What was it gonna do, kill me? Oooh, so scary." Macross rolled her eyes in aggravation. "Psh, I would've kicked that things ass no problem." She said with a careless hand gesture.

~

"I was wondering when thee would decide to come in, Helga. The children have been waiting quite some time." The woman spoke, her back facing Helga while she watched the fire burn, the flames crackling for a moment as she pulled out the small gourd that contained the black liquid that had been removed from Weiss's chest. "If thy objective was to be silent, then I suppose having a mythical beauty of formidable size would be quite silly." She chuckled a bit as she took a small sip from the gourd before, pausing for a moment and taking another, then toring it away. The fire reflected in her eyes, but she didn't turn around.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Unarmed? I guess being dead has made you forget what kinds of monsters you deal with, Macross
last edited Больше года
"You're damn right unarmed. I've dealt with bigger, uglier, and frankly, way nastier things than a dumb guy running around with the need to kill someone or just fight period. They all end up the same way in my book so it doesn't matter." Macross answered. "But I guess you forgot that, oh that's right, you're not you so again, it doesn't matter."
last edited Больше года
Helga's eyes shot open when she heard the voice, but she didn't turn around either. Instead, she kneeled down besides Wiezen's body, lifting his head gently and placing it on her thigh for him to have a more cushiony rest. She sighed softly with teary eyes down at him, stroking his hair gently with her nails. The griffin stared down at Wiezen as he rested on the nymph's shoulder, yawning for a moment. She didn't remove her eyes off him as she spoke in a low, hoarse voice.

Helga: ...I thank you greatly...

Flynn had wandered off to the market, hoping that any store would be open at this late hour. A store that sold baby food and eyepatches. The alchemist walked around the town, reading the signs of the shops and noticing that most were open, which made him release a sigh of relief. He entered a random store that had a variety of items to sell, hoping for the best of what he would find in there.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Screw it. Clearly you don't want to see it the way things are. So, I give up. You win. When we head to town, we'll go our separate ways. You can stay in denial, and I'll go back to my old life. (Walks ahead of her, not planning on talking to her)

Franziska: (Sat Jacob in her lap as she examined him) Hmm... What should I do with you now (Holds the baby in her arms, examining it)
"Wow, nice impression. Fine then, you have fun with that." Macross said with a small huff of laughter. "But who said anything about me going all the way there anyways? You seem to know where you'd goin' anyways right?" She said as she came to a stop. "You go thatta way, and I go this way. Pfft, happy travels." She waved before turning on her heels and marching in the opposite direction. "Freeeedooom!"

~

"I appreciate thy gratitude, but don't." The woman said after a moment of silence. "Until he wakes, I will not accept it, and even then, I would not deserve such words." She looked to the children, smiling kindly to them as she watched them sleep. She was silent for a moment before she spoke again. But then she released a small sigh as she went to them, ribbone the triplets' ears gently and giving Weiss a smile, wishing that she could do the same for him. Human ears were...strange to her. So instead, she left a kiss on his forehead before standing and opening her umbrella with a very quite fwoosh. "Magnificent children...may thy sleep be well and peaceful." She finally turned around. "I'll be taking my leave now."
last edited Больше года
About a half hour later, Flynn walked out of the shop with a pretty big sack he carried on his back. He scratched his head for a moment before looking around for the nearest inn Franziska could've gone, then began his walk.

The witch continued to stroke her lover's hair gently, and she raised her head at the woman that turned around and faced the exit.

Helga: I beg of you to not leave... We are in danger of my child out here.. And I cannot even perform a simple act of m-magic... Weiss likes you, you must stay and help him if he won't let me do it.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (When she started walking, he stopped in his tracks) *Goddamn it* (Turns around and follows her) I'm not leaving until I at least get you to town. If I just leave you on your own, it will be bad for my mentality

Franziska: (Looks at a small mouse hole to see if any mice would pop up. When one did, she tried to catch it, but it was too quick for her)
"Oh my gods nooooooo!" Macross groaned loudly. "And it's talking again!" She let out a built up yell of frustration. "We're gonna have to fight for you to leave me alone because now you're just flat out insulting me! Do I have to cripple you or something?! Don't give ms that "bad for you mentality" crap because now you're just trying to hard!" She cane to a stop and turned around, pointing in the way that he had been walking in. "GO."

~

The woman held her umbrella up for a moment before resting it against her shoulder while holding it in her grasp. "Ah, Weiss...such a sweet and adorable child, he is." She smiled gently. "But I do give my deepest apologies, for I will not be able to stay. I must now travel the lands in search of someone, and it is very important that I find her before I return to my people. It's been a century since I've seen those lands, and it would be best that I do so now. You have the griffin to aid you for now, no? Granted...she is quite a deceptive one, and most definitely dangerous." She thought out loud to herself as a moment, referring to Emma. "But thy will be fine. All will be well."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Stays put, not moving) I'll go when we get to town. After that, I'll be on my way and you'll never see me ever again
"Why then?!" Macross exclaimed. "What's so important about some stupid town that I have to wait all the way until then for you to get off my....back..." She slowly came to a stop of her words, her tone dropping low for a brief moment as something rung within her mind. It sounded of humming, sweet and comforting humming. And then she heard it, seen it as it felt as of some sort of flashback occurred, causing her to put her hand to her head.

She saw the flickering of candlelight and a beautiful woman that she almost recognized. "When will I know, your majesty?"
"When the seal is broken and my trial of years to come are complete. Thee will know already have knowledge, once the flame of a flickering fire burns low, the cinder will be thy guidance, friend. And if not--

Macross shook her head as it seemed that she had just zoned out for a moment. But then she looked to Enricho. "The hell are you lookin at?! The town's the other way." She muttered.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: You seemed to have zoned out for a second. Something on your mind?
"Yes.. .YES, there is definitely something on my mind! It's the fact that I can't go anywhere without you hawking over me unless I hold your hand and walk you to some town!" She snapped. "And it's stupid! You're a big boy, you can walk by yourself!" But her eyes were slightly unfocused, because though she was thoroughly agitated with him, her mind was elsewhere.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: No, I think it's something else. Something a bit more than just having to involve me. But, I doubt you want to talk about it or at the least, not say it to me, so I won't ask (Continues walking to town)
"Shut up, you can think all you want but you don't KNOW anything, so you're damn right I'm not telling you anything!" Macross thought about turning around and walking off and just throwing a big rock at him or something if he tried to follow her again, but she sighed heavily, knowing that it would accomplish nothing now. "She would just have to deal with him.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Don't get so frustrated. We're almost at the town now. Once we're there, we'll never see each other again
"This feels like déjà vu..." Macross said with a squint. "But if it gets rid of you then fine." She said, walking passed him. "But whatever you say." She grumbled as she continued on her way, putting her hand to her head again.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Continues to walk with here, a small port town appearing in the distance)