Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4751-4800 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Smiles to him as she holds onto his hand and walks forward)
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Flynn returned the smile and remained quiet as he held her hand on their way back to the inn.
Franziska: (Keeps a hold of his hand until they are back at the inn. The inn was very quiet, due to the late hours, and no one was out at the bar at this time
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen smiled a little when her soft lips pressed against his again in the brief but gentle kiss, his ears twitching slightly in glee when they were scratched. His hands slid down her waist and rested on her butt, placing a few small kisses on her neck while her fingers scratched through his hair. "I love you more than more..." He said before his lips brushed across hers gently. He closed his eyes for a briefly before placing his lips to hers once more for a long and crucial moment. When he pulled away, he let out a sigh.

"That's why..." He paused for a moment. "Helga...we need to talk." He said finally.
last edited Больше года
Flynn: No one's here... Hmm... It's for the better I suppose. Let's go upstairs, I'm tired after a long journey...

Helga's ears twitched when he released a sigh, and her chin lifted for her eyes to meet his.

Helga: What is it, my love? ...I-Is it about what I did to Macross? I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't know, it won't happen again! Are you going to say you're leaving me for it! Please don't, I won't do it again! I swear!
last edited Больше года
Franziska: Sure thing (Heads up stairs, where they see Jacob asleep in bed)
Wiezen blinked for a moment, but shook his head. "No...it's not that at all. Well, I'm still skeptical about your friend over there of course," he said, gesturing over to the sleeping griffin. "I told Macross that I would handle it myself if it came down to me having to do so, though I'd have to keep an eye on her as well. But I'm sure, hopefully, that you'll keep him under control. However, that's a different matter completely." He shrugged at the subject. "But no...it's not about that." He looked away for a moment. "This...this is about us." He looked at her again. "You and I." He said, a bit more seriously, his dim blue eyes going back to hers.
last edited Больше года
Flynn: He's a cutie, isn't he? I'm glad we got to save him.

Helga: ...us? W-what about us? Did I do something wrong? Did I bake the cookies wrong???
Franziska: So am I. He's just such an innocent looking little guy
Wiezen shook his head, furrowing his brow. "No...not at all. The cookies were fine, great actually." His ears twitched for a moment and drooped a bit as he began to yawn a little. "Then again...now may not be the best time..." He glanced over at the children for a moment, then to Macross, who had started snoring. His gaze then went back to Helga. "You should get some rest.."
last edited Больше года
Flynn nodded in agreement with her as he made space in the bed and gathered some blankets.

Flynn: Each of us should sleep on either side of the baby in case it falls off the bed.

Helga: Hm? No, just tell me now, it is best if they are asleep. *smooches his nose* We can talk about anything about us, and sleep it off afterwards. And I will rest. Right here in your arms because it is my favorite place to be in. *yawns, her ears twitching* ..Soooo... What is it? Is it our wedding plans?
"No...I'd rather not." Wiezen says with a blank expression. He was about to say something afterwards, but stopped himself in his tracks. "Right...I'd rather not." He said more to himself this time than her before closing his eyes. "I both need and want you to be fully awake and fully focused, as well as myself so there will be no misunderstandings. Only a straightforward path, and something to be resolved. It can wait for now..." He says, his transparent tails managing to curl themselves slightly while he stretched. And then came another sigh as he laid himself back. "...and then it'll all be over soon..." Soon....just a little longer...
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
i swear if Ты трещина, сплит them up i will hunt you. Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
x3 Hmmmm....... Больше года
mmmmmmmhmmm Больше года
Helga: Oh.. A-Alright... Well... I love you... And I'll always be here if you want someone to talk to...

She crawled more up on him and laid on him, weighing less than a feather as her nails continued their massage through his scalp. She kissed his cheek, then his forehead, then his lips, then his chest as she snuggled closer and rested her chin on his shoulder.
last edited Больше года
Wiezen didn't say anything in response, only the silence that had come over him while the fire began to burn lower from it's former glory of crackling heat, leaving shadows sprawled across the inside of the shelter. He breathed in slowly, then exhaled, each one bringing a small wince as his ears lowered. Just like that, he had fallen into a state of sleep from exhaustion, no longer able to keep himself from doing so.
Helga yawned slowly and looked around for a moment, the soft breathing of everyone filling the tight place. She glanced at her children and expanded a weak smile, then looked back at Wiezen as he fell asleep. She placed a kiss on his forehead and sighed, resting her head on his chest to hear his heartbeat. Soon, the witch fell asleep and snored softly.

(Next day? xD)
(Next day xP)

Rays of light from a early morning's sun spilled into the shelter, its radiant beams splashing across the land and over the trees, finally reaching the large rock that acted as both a safe haven and a temporary shelter for the one's that were huddled under it. The fire that had been a source of warmth was now only a mere spark of small embers that littered the ash that it's fuel had become. A thin but dark smoke slithered from the the pile and floated from the entrance calmly, its path oddly unaltered by the light breeze that blew from the west. Along with the smoke was an aroma that drifted with the wind, but the source of it remained inside shelter. The source being a large cauldron that had been filled to the brim Wiezen's cooking, the rather large meal. Helga had been laid with the children, however, there was no Wiezen.

Macross's snores had become louder at some point of the night, but the fluctuated between highs and lows up until the morning. At the smell of the aroma, her nose twitched, her stomach growled, and her eyes shot open. "What...the FUCK...is that beautiful fucking smell..." She spoke sleepily before letting out a yawn. She hadn't really planned on sleeping to that extent, but it happened. She just wasn't going to let it happen again while she was out there. But then she looked to see that she had been covered by a blanket. Her hand went to her sword, her eyes narrowing for a moment until they landed on the source that teased her hunger. "Oh...my shit..." Her mouth watered slightly as her stomach grumbled. She glanced over at everyone else to see that they had blankets as well...well, except the griffin. "Hah...you got left out ya bitch..." But then she paused. Speaking of left out... She looked over everyone again and realized that Wiezen wasn't there. But she shrugged, telling herself that he would be back because of the food. Which she was definitely going to "inspect".
Helga's soft snores continued as she tightened her grip on Weiss who she at the time thought was Wiezen. Meanwhile, the griffin seemed to be digging at the rock to sharpen its claws. The scent of the delicious food indeed filled his nose, but unlike another bird who probably would've stolen the food and eaten it for himself, he didn't. He knew it was cooked by Wiezen because he was up early as he observed him doing so. Apollo's eyes wandered to Macross, and he seemed to chirp in a way of saying good morning. He yawned and crawled out of the rock, stretching his wings and rolling himself on the floor to scratch himself.

Zealia was the first to wake out of her siblings at the scent of the delicious food. She yawned, her fangs sharpening as she looked around groggily. Her eyes knit in confusion when she didn't see Wiezen's body where she had last seen it, but she gasped at the sight of Helga now being present... Present and still sleeping, unintentionally hugging Weiss and keeping him warm.
When the griffin chirped at her, Macross rolled his eyes. "Oh give it a rest already..." She muttered as she stood up and stretched. There were a few satisfying pop! noises that led her to releasing a sigh of relief and glee, the stiffness that had been stuck to her joints from sleeping on the floor now gone. She placed her hand on her sword for a moment as she planned on going over to the cauldron to help herself, the smell of food calling out to her. But then she decided to let it stay in its place of being propped up against the rough but solid wall that the shelter gave and she made her way over to the large pot to look inside. "Holy shit..." She murmured silently to herself as she found that everything was sort of sectioned out. The roasted meats were bunched together, some boiled and seasoned vegetables and fluffy breads. She reached her hand in and grabbed a few pieces of bread and what looked go be some form of roasted bird. She grinned some, glancing over at the griffin before going back to where she was and sitting down, not even noticing that Zealia had woke up by the time she did.

Weiss stirred in his sleep as he felt himself being sort of squeezed in a way that made him squirm for a moment in a attempt to get comfortable. He muttered something in his sleep about something that wasn't even understandable, due to it being mostly broken sentences of jibberish. Or so it would seem. But nonetheless, he felt warm and rested further as he found his position of comfort. Which didn't last long as he had already started to awake a little, the ground ending up being a little too uncomfortable from what he was used to.
last edited Больше года
Helga didn't budge at all, even when Weiss had squirmed. She had fallen in a deep sleep, a sleep she desperately needed. Her bruises had started to heal a bit further, leaving her with only a few discolorations a long her body, mostly in her neck. Her delightful natural smell of roses and vanilla had returned, as well as her poofy curly (now short) hair that served as a pillow to both her and her oldest son. She snuggled herself further in with Weiss.

Zealia tugged on Elijah's ears, and when she approached Jr., he had growled with his eyes closed to warn Zealia. The girl pouted and woke up Elijah, deciding to give her brother a few more minutes of sleep.
Weiss stirred a little more in his sleep before he finally began to come to. He was relaxed, the sound of the woman's humming from last night lingering in his mind as well as her soothing voice. One...two...three... He remembered her saying as he wiped at his eyes, letting out a yawn. His morning drowsy thoughts drifted to a strange dream he had experienced. Oddly enough, it was as if the dream was like a book, with chapters to it, though there were only three separate sections of it. The first one was of a little girl that had dark blue eyes, eyes that sort of matched him own. She was saying something about....Hansel and Gretel, and how there was a witch that wanted to eat them. That wanted to snap their neck. Cook them in a furnace. He had sweated for a while through that section of things. But then he saw a tall...floating construct of a tower. And then his vision seemed to blur as he felt like he was losing consciousness. But from the very top of the tower, something happened. The black clouds that hung above it had stopped moving completely and began to turn in a counter clockwise direction before some sort of light struck it harshly, and then everything disappeared into a fuzz. That's when his dreaming switched over to being wrapped in warm blankets with a jar of sweets at his bed side for him to enjoy.
His began to blink away the blurriness for a moment before he attempted to sit up, only to find himself being held by something--no, someone. And as he turned his body around, with a bit of squirming movements and all, he froze as he saw who it was. Fear struck him hard to the point that he wanted to scramble away and run, but he didn't understand why. The woman that held him there was.........unfamiliar.

Meanwhile after putting her hands together and mumbling a few words of thanks, Macross kept to herself while she stuffed her face, looking to the small embers of what used to be fire every now and then, giving a small hmph as if she were expecting something from it. She combined the meat and bread into a sort of sloppy sandwich, glad that it seemed that she didn't have to worry about any bones as she ate.
last edited Больше года
Helga continued to snore peacefully, her grip around her son still strong and warm. But then her eyebrows knit when the squirming became more firm, and inside she thought why the heck was Wiezen moving so much. The nymph finally opened her glowing emerald eyes, blinking the sand away from them as she looked around groggily. Her nose sniffed in the air, recognizing it as her fiancé's cooking. Her head slowly turned around and her eyes met Weiss's, hers immediately widening when she realized she was holding onto them. She gulped before she released her son quickly and crawled a little back. She was going to transform into the huntress again, but her magic was still too weak for a big spell like that. Instead, she just stared at him, then looked around for Wiezen's help but frowning when he wasn't there. Helga looked back at Weiss and expanded an awkward smile as she stood up and wrapped her blanket around her body. Her ears perked to Zealia calling out to her, and she waved at her in excitement before she looked back at Weiss. She spoke softly, her voice not so raspy as it was last night.

Helga: ..G-Good morning, Weiss...
last edited Больше года
Weiss stared at Helga for a moment, a look of confusion coming to his face, mixing with the fear as his eyes darted around the surroundings. He saw clearly that the griffin was still there, and so were his siblings. But what he wondered was how the woman in front of him now knew his name? He scooted away from Helga slightly, cautiously. His eyes traveled to the entrance of the shelter where he saw another woman that he didn't recognize. He also saw that Wiezen wasn't there anymore, which made him even more uncomfortable. But if he wasn't there then...was it possible that he was awake now? Where were all of these people coming from? Could these people be some of his friends? His eyes went back to Helga. "W-who are you? Do you know my dad?"

Macross wasn't paying any attention at all, continuing with the art of stuffing her face, muttering about how "fucking good" it was before she heard Weiss speak. Her attention only turned from her food because she thought that he had been talking to her. After all, she had never seen him before up until last night, so they were never introduced. But her eyebrows raised a bit in interest when she found that the question was directed towards Helga. "Dun....dun....DUUUUUNNNNN...." She added the unnecessary effect with a mouth full.
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
man I missed Macross xD Больше года
Didn't we all? xD Больше года
Helga's awkward smile slowly became a frown as Weiss questioned who she was. Her stomach turned and twisted as her left eye slightly twitched in confusion. This again. She had gone through Weiss forgetting her once, and now it was happening yet another time. Her nails dug into her palms, but she inhaled deeply and faked a smile toward her son.

Helga: ..My name... is Helga... And yes, I do know you're father.. I'm... A very good friend of his.. And that over there is Macross Shire, she is also a friend of his...

The witch turned around for a moment, gulping with her eyes closed, and succeeding in hiding her tears. She exhaled and looked at the food for a moment, deciding she would serve her children instead. She wondered where Wiezen was, and had settled herself to go out to look for him after she made sure her children had eaten.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: Sure thing, Flynn (Lies on the left side of the bed, so that Flynn can sleep on the right)
Weiss squinted slightly at the woman when she had said that she was a good friend of Wiezen's, and watched her carefully as she introduced the other woman that he didn't know. When he had heard Macross's name, her turned and looked over at her quickly, his blue eyes lighting up slightly at the vague familiarity of it. He remembered Wiezen telling him a small story about her at some point. But if it was one thing that he knew for certain, it was that she was one of the people that was there when his siblings were born. But at the thought of his siblings, a question came to him. Who birthed them? This thought was only their for a quick moment when he saw that Macross waved at him, causing a small blush to come to his face as he sat there, feeling just as awkward as Helga.

"Heyya kiddo. And she's right, me and your dad go a good while's back. Well...not WAY WAY back, cuz Wiezen's an old bastard to put it nicely.. Older than me at least." She shrugged. "Not that I have any room to talk, because apparently I'm not as young as I thought either. Yeeahh...still tryna figure out." She scratched her head. "You have a good father kid, remember that. Oh, and heh, I think she's a bit more than a "good friend" if you know what I mean." She said, pointing a thumb over at Helga while holding in a laugh.

Weiss furrowed his brow, not really catching on to what he assumed to be a joke. But then he smelled the food, and man did his stomach twist in anticipation. He may have not had the keener senses that his sibling had, but he knew Wiezen's cooking when he smelled it. He looked over and spotted the cauldron, but hesitated, unsure of whether or not to peer inside the pot. Macross seemed to be the only one eating, but he would only feel more awkward if he got up.

Macross lifted an eyebrow. "Aww, cute." A grin came to her face as she went back to stuffing it with food, laughing to herself a little when she saw that Weiss's blush darkened a little.

Weiss sat there, a little embarrassed as he began to do something similar to what Helga did. But instead of counting his fingers, he just sort of tapped the tips of his index fingers together while his hands sat in his lap. He would just wait until Wiezen got back to do anything.
--

Meanwhile, Wiezen's clothes laid neatly at the side of a pond that wasn't too far off from where the shelter was, close enough for him to know if anything occurred now that his senses had began to become keen again little by little over time. He wiped the palms of his hands across his face as he stood in the water, barely able to feel the ice cold of it now that his body had adjusted to its temperature. His body heat also had began to warm the water a bit more the longer he stayed in it. As he scrubbed behind his ears, he reminded himself that he was going to have to bathe the children while they were there. Or when they wait until they could get back to the cabin before so that they could have a better source of water to use, not that there was anything wrong with nature's. He had been going in and out of meditation, and he had began to heal a little faster. But the fur didn't return to his tails and his skin only regained a partial bit of coloring to its ghostly paleness, as did his eyes. He was still far more than just physically wounded. He began to get the idea that perhaps he would have to regress from his divine state for nature to heal him spiritually, being that his connection with it had also taken a bruising. But it wouldn't take long for it to take its course, so he could make the switch during meditation, the point in time where he took in raw energy to use at his disposal, converting into divine magic. He let out a sigh, sinking under the water to rest just for few minutes longer.
last edited Больше года
Flynn got in bed on the right side, pulling up one of the pillows to rest his head on. He covered himself, Jacob, and Franziska with the same blanket and released a tired sigh.

Flynn: Good night, love. ....And don't squish him...

Helga's eyes remained glued to the cauldron as she began to serve the food for her children. She slightly winced at the sight of meat in there, but nudged it off as she gulped. She used a big leaf as a plate and used Macross's idea to make a sandwich of some sort, with bread mashed with the vegetables and meat. She turned around and walked toward her son, then kneeled slightly and placed his meal in front of him.

Helga: Careful... It's hot...

She tried to elevate a gourd of water but failed to do so. Instead, she went and grabbed it, then returned to Weiss.

Helga: ...Rinse your hands with this water so that they are clean, please...

She turned around and got other leaves and served another sandwich for Rosemary with another gourd, then gathered a bunch of vegetables and meat in a leaf. She walked to where her triplets were and sat down, washing her hands just with water and splitting the vegetables and meats into smaller pieces for them to eat.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: Sure thing. Good night (Closes her eyes, and as if instantly, falls asleep)
The next morning, Flynn was already out of bed first thing in the morning. He had opened the curtains and was organizing the breakfast he ordered on the tray near the door..
Franziska: (Remains sleeping, resting next to Jacob, as she gently sleeps)
Hesitating again when Helga had given him food, Weiss looked away in nervousness, but mumbled something that he had said the very first time he had actually met Helga. "T-thank you Ms. H-Helga..." One of the only differences in that moment was that there was one person missing...another person who had been taken from his mind, or rather suppressed. He looked down at the food, and then at the woman who was feeding his siblings, then at the gourd of water. He picked it up and rinsed off his own hands before drying them on his clothes.

Meanwhile, Macross had went back to the cauldron for seconds, but instead of taking some out like she had done the first time, she stood by it, taking pieces of bread and stuffing her face while reaching in to grab more. And the she grabbed an armful of food and went back to her little spot with a piece of bread between her teeth. going to where her blanket had been and sitting down, dumping everything out of her arms after doing so. Besides, there were plenty left in the cauldron afterwards for thirds, fourths and fifths too. She was just so damn hungry! And it all tasted so goood! "Man, if this is what I was supposed to be learning back then then count me the hell in!" She said with a mouth full of bread and meat. "I've really been missing out!"
Flynn was about to wake up Franziska, but he stopped just to see how peacefully she was sleeping. He decided to give her a few more minutes of sleep before he would wake her up with breakfast.

Helga expanded a small smile at Weiss and before she had left, she tucked a big leaf on his front collar to serve as a napkin. She left to feed the babies and mimicked opening her mouth as if eating for her children to copy her. She shivered as she tore the meat in smaller pieces and fed them.
Weiss looked at his food for a moment, staring before looking to his siblings. Yes, he was hungry, there was no doubting that. But at the same time, he felt as if he should have been helping Helga with his siblings, after all, she was only a stranger to him. And since Wiezen wasn't there at the moment, he also felt as if he should be looking after them until he returned, not letting some stranger feed them. So with that, he pushed his food to the side and nervously went over to them, hesitating for a moment as he approached. He was wary of Helga, but he tried to push it off as only his imagination while he picked up one of the smaller pieces of meat. He began to wonder where the woman from last night had gone, remembering that she had said that she would tell him a story. Maybe Macross or Helga knew her, and he could ask them...or not.

Macross let out a loud burp after she finally finished all that she had gotten. She thought about going to get just a little more--okay, a lot more, but she decided not to. She was pretty satisfied for now. So instead, she stretched with a relax sigh afterwards and stood up, looking to the final dying embers when suddenly they grew larger for a very brief moment. She raised her eyebrows and her gaze followed the smoke that drifted from the shelter. She went all the way outside and followed its trail with her eyes. By the looks of it, it was floating towards the northeast. "Well well well...I guess I've found another one of those damn clue things..." She said to herself. "Nifty."
Helga glanced at Weiss who was now right beside her, then at his food.

Helga: ...You need to eat, young man. The woman asked for you to look into the flames for a surprise. But you can only do that if you eat. I think I can handle feeding your siblings, it is quite alright. But thank you. You are truly a generous brother.
Franziska: (Remained sleeping, as she rested there, remaining in her silent state, as Jacob slept next to her)
Weiss's attention went to Helga almost instantly at the mentioning of the woman. So she did know her! His glance shifted to the dying flames for a moment eagerly before looking back to Helga and then to his brothers and sister. He furrowed his brow before giving a nod. "O-okay....if you say so..." He was definitely unsure, but he also wanted to see what was in the fire. He was thinking that he would have to hurry before it died out, and as he went back to his food, he immediately began to stuff his face like he had seen Macross doing.
Helga didn't need to turn back at Weiss for her to realize he was stuffing his face. Her mother instincts began to sink in.

Helga: ...If you eat too fast you're going to get a tummy ache, honey... We've gone through this before.. You have my permission to go ahead and eat while staring into the flames, but not too close to burn yourself, alright?

Flynn walked with the tray in his hands toward the bed and sat in the edge of it and waited for his lover to wake up.
Franziska: (Slowly opens her eyes as she yawns. She looks up to see Flynn) Oh, hello Flynn
Weiss's eating began to slow down to a pause, and he looked over at Helga for a moment. If you eat too fast, you're going to get a tummy ache. He felt as if he had heard that before...a few times actually. Maybe he had been told the same thing from WIezen, after all, he tended to have a habit of eating fast when he was excited for something, whilst on the other hand, he would barely touch his food when something was bothering him. "Y-yes ma'am..." He mumbled after swallowing down a mouth full with a bit of water.
Flynn: Good morning, Franziska. *kisses her forehead* I ordered us some breakfast and of course some milk for the little spoiled Jacob.

Helga perked her ears for a moment when he had called her ma'am. It annoyed her, especially when Wiezen used to call her that when they were arguing about petty things. She lowered the piece of vegetable mashed with bread she had, then turned back to look at his mouth smeared with food. The witch sighed and stood up, then walked toward him and licked her thumb, then rubbed the junk off Weiss's cheek from it and wiped the rest of his mouth with a strand of her dress that survived the attack.
Franziska; Great. I can always count on you to keep us well fed, Flynn (Returns the kiss to his cheek and sits up)
Weiss had crawled back a little from instinctive fear when Helga had approached him, but then a light sting embarrassment came to Weiss's cheeks while she had wiped away the smudge of food from his cheek, his eyes averting to the floor as he tried to hide it. He glanced over at the dying fire to distract himself, pushing away the little food that he had left, remaining silent for the moment.
Flynn: No problem, you just eat up. I had some coffee and a bagel, that is enough for me. I'll be waking Jacob soon enough to feed him.

Helga finished cleaning her son's mouth and was about to place a kiss on his forehead, but then stopped herself. She crouched slightly and lifted Weiss's chin.

Helga: Hm? What is it? Are you not hungry, or do you want me to hand feed you as well? I have no trouble in doing so. But you need to finish your vegetables so you can grow into a strong and fine young man. You already are, but this shall boost you even more. A man needs his protein too.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: You say that's enough. A man should have a healthy breakfast. Especially someone as important as a messenger to the Ancient Ones now. At least help me eat some of this food, Flynn
Weiss face began to become a bit more red, but then he pushed her hand. "I'm not a baby. I don't need to be hand fed." He stated in a mutter, turning his back to her and grabbing his food and finishing it off in just a few bites. After he was done, he hurried over to the wavering embers to look into them, his eagerness returning.

Macross scratched her head, letting out a lazyish yawn as she reentered the shelter, grabbing her sword as from against the wall. The first thing she did was go to the cauldron and grab another piece of bread, and then opening her gourd of water to drink from it before biting into her bread. She kicked her grieves against the ground a few times before going over to the nearly extinguished fire, seeing that Weiss was just sitting there. "What's up little fella? Did the mother nature rip off piss your nerves already?" She joked, a bit of a strange accent flowing along with her words for a moment.

Weiss was slightly startled when she had spoken to him, glancing to Helga for a quicj monent before he shook his head nervously. "N-no ma'am, I-I was just--"

"Cut it right there kiddo. I don't do the whole "yes ma'am no ma'am" thing, it's boring and as stupid as a book about a train that could talk. Or people in general. Both are pretty dumb eh? Anyways, I guess it would've been better for me to intro myself directly. Just call me Oss, ruler of this here blade," She gestured to her sword, "And wrecker of people's shit, nice to meetcha."

Weiss tried to find his words, but thought that he would say something stupid, so he quickly nodded and gave the simplest answer he could think of. "O-okay!" When he had first met Wiezen, he had been the almost the same way. Formalities were stupid. But even he knew that his dad was a bit different from then, and taught him that it was nicer to address people in a certain manner, depending on who it was. But looking at this woman and the little that he had heard about her, she was definitely... different from people he had come to meet.
last edited Больше года
Flynn: Alright, alright, I will. But you'll be eating most of it, okay? Because I'm already kind of filled up. Besides, I like to know that you have a full stomach at all times.

Helga was finishing up feeding her children and rolled her eyes as she overheard Macross's conversation with her son. Oh how much she wished she could just shove bars of soap down her throat and make her choke on it. But instead, she released a sigh and expanded a decent smile as she cleaned her triplets, then gathered the leftovers of her children and went outside to feed it to the griffin who was still rolling around the floor. She dusted her hands off on her thighs and took a moment to inhale the scent of nature and bask under the sunlight, her hair regaining curls and a more brighter color.
Franziska: Fine by me. As long as I know you're eating (Gives him a smile and starts to eat) So, when do you think we'll arrive at Helga's
Flynn: Hmmm, it shouldn't take us too long. I estimate we'll be there before noon.
Franziska: Great. I have so much to tell her. I just hope she won't be too upset over...... Well, you know.... What with your eye and all
"Good." Macross gave him a pat on his head before ruffling his hair. "Now that that's outta the way, I guess I can go ahead and state a few things. After all, it would be good for you to know a thing or two about who you're dealing with at the moment. And maybe a few pointers.." She said while strapping her sword to her waist securely and buckling down the strap that held it there. "Do starting things off, I'm probably the most straightforward person you're ever going to deal with. And yeah, it pretty much became a straightedge thing. I guess I can start with something small, like how much I hate that fucking bird." She said, referring to the griffin. But then she raised an eyebrow at Weiss's expression, a slight grin coming to her face. "You don't like it either huh? Figures. What, did it try to eat you too?"

Weiss shook his head, looking down at his feet. "It pecked me on the head, and have me a headache... a-and it's too big...it--"

"You're scared of that mythical rooster? Ha! I don't see why. Your dad said something about putting a restraint on it the next time, but I don't think that's even necessary. Letting me fight the damn thing bext time it tries that bullshit, and kill it till its dead. And besides, I've never tried to cook something like that, so I wonder if he'd be able to." Macross laughed.

"H-how are you not afraid of that thing?" Weiss had said, but it was meant to be more of a question out of curiosity. Maybe it was because she was like the heroes from the stories, brave and fearless. And now the feeling of wanting to be someone with those capabilities were coming back.

"Well," Macross started, "To paraphrase it at best, I've been through a war, died twice, been a puppet for an evil prick, then somehow popped up again against my will from my peaceful rest to find out that everything I know is basically a lie, had to leave the love of my life behind because of it and other reasons, dealt with your dad on one of his really really REALLY pissy days, and was forced to watch someone eat my pie at some point, and just about everyone I knew and cared for is dead either literally or figuratively dead, aaand there's a lot more between the lines." She said rather dully before giving a shrug. "But at the end of the day, why the hell would I be afraid of a bird to began with when there's worse?" She laughed.

Weiss just sort of stared at her in shock as she had said everything so casually, as if it was natural for things like that to happen. She even laughed about it, and everything that she had mentioned sounded horrible. He looked down at his feet for a moment. "I...I'm sorry Ms. Oss..."

"Oh gods, you're doing that thing that your dad does." Macross thumped him in the head, but not hard. "Don't make that a habit. It's a bad one at that. At least it is in my opinion. I have my reasons. And cut the whole "Ms" thing too. It's Oss, and just Oss."
last edited Больше года
Flynn: I'm sure she'll understand. After all, it was for a good reason. What do you plan on telling her? *grabs a piece of toast and munches on it*

Helga stood completely still as she basked under the warmth of the sun. She exhaled a deep breath and looked at her body. She needed a bath, desperately. The witch cracked a few fingers and looked at the floor for a minute, counting her fingers as she lifted her chin and looked around. How could my own child forget me? ...again... She tried to sniff Wiezen's scent, but she had no magic to do so yet. Her ears slightly perked at the sound of the giant griffin who was finished in gobbling down the left overs. Apollo gave some sort of a burp-chirp and walked over to the nymph, pecking her on the head. Helga smiled up weakly at the griffin and rubbed her temples, releasing a low cute giggle. She stroked his head and picked up a small branch, then threw it a few meters away. Apollo immediately flared his wings and went to go fetch it.
last edited Больше года