Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4901-4950 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Weiss watched as Macross went to where they must have came in and left the inn. He sort of sat there awkwardly, now feeling as he was a little on his own now as he picked up his menu and his behind it, opening it to read through some of what they had there to eat. Nothing there really seemed interesting, mostly because he felt as if he didn't have much of an appetite, but at the same time his stomach felt sort of empty. That, and he had promised Macross that he would eat something. He mumbled to himself some as he laid his head down on the table, keeping the menu propped up in front of him so that he could continue reading through it.
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Eh, I think we're overthinking it. Let's just go with what actually happened and explain her the reason and she'll get it... Eventually..

Helga settled down her triplets back in their individual chairs, then her eyes raised to where the menu blocked Weiss's face. She didn't even have to know his head was on the table because she knew that Weiss did that often back at home when he was tired or when his stomach was hurting. She released a small sigh, but then expanded a very discrete, forced smile at her son.

Helga: It is not polite to lay your head on a table. Especially a public one, it might have many germs on it. Are you feeling alright?
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: Hmm... I hope so (Continues walking, nearing the end of their walk now)
Franziska and Flynn came upon the familiar forest where the Quartz cottage was settled.

Flynn: Alright, if I remember correctly, it is straight, then two lefts and a right.
Franziska: Excellent. This way, it will save me having to climb those trees. And I know you hate it when I do that (Chuckles a little)
Flynn: Yes, yes I do. And tell me why again.
Franziska: (Sighs) Because it's dangerous
Flynn: And why else?
Franziska: Because you worry about my safety
Flynn: Exactly. *kisses her forehead* Couldn't have said it better myself, I'm glad you understand.
Franziska: Yeah, yeah (Can't help but give him a smile)
Weiss's head lifted slightly at the sound of Helga's voice, then a little more to peer over his menu a little more just to look at her for a breath of a second before lowering his face back behind the menu, but resting his head on his hand again. "I-I'm okay..." He answered from behind the menu, letting out a silent yawn afterwards. Truthfully speaking, he felt tired, more than he usually would. Strangely enough, this felt like a different sort of sleepiness, as if it were more of a persuasion for him to close his eyes. The feeling had been there ever since they had left the last town. But to him, he was just really tired
Flynn returned the smile and followed the directions he had just given, the sight of the cottage now visible. But then he furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the giant hole in the roof, and he tilted his head.

Flynn: Something's not right..

Helga: *expands a very small smile* You don't have to eat if you don't want to, love. No one is forcing you, and I'm sure Macross would understand. I'll order the food to go so we can take it upstairs and you can relax in your bed and snack on anything, how does that sound?
Franziska: What do you mean, Flynn (Looks at the cottage)
Weiss thought about it for a moment, thinking back to the dream he had about eating in bed, wrapped in blankets where he had been so warm and cozy. Until everything flipped on too if itself and it turned into a complete nightmare. Now that he thought about it, in the somewhat comfortable part of his dreaming, he felt sort of similar to how he felt currently. He furrowed his brow for a moment before shaking his head. His thoughts switched back to the subject at hand. If he went upstairs, he would still be able to eat, which would mean he would still be keeping his promise to Macross. So with that, he looked at Helga from behind his menu, hesitating slightly before giving a nod as his answer.
Flynn: Look, there's a hole as if something had crashed through it. *he walks forward and knocks on the door, but realizes that it is already open* ...hmmm... I don't think they're here..

Helga smiled at him and nodded in return, then called the waiter and gave him the orders. When the waiter finished writing everything down, he bowed slightly at the nymph and left to establish her command in the kitchen. Helga forced a smile as he left, then turned back and just stared at her son for a long while.
Franziska: Should we wait for them?
Weiss just sat there in silence, keeping his menu up as he began to poke his fingers together while the waiter had been writing down their orders and after he had left.

~

"Yes...yes you should. Though I would think you would be profoundly disappointed when they fail to return." Emma's voice came from behind Franziska as soon as she had asked the question. If anything, she appeared to be her normal self aside from being a foot taller than before and the reptilian scales at the corners if her eyes. "So tell me..." Her eyes flickered for a moment, quickly returning to normal. "What business may you have here?" She asked, smiling sweetly, her head tipping to the side ever so slightly.
last edited Больше года
Flynn: ...Yeah, I think we should... I'll whip up a potion to track them down in case anything bad happened.

He froze when he heard the faint familiar voice, then turned around all of a sudden and released a sigh of relief when he realized it was Emma.

Flynn: Oh geez, you scared me for a moment there. Hey Emma, how have you been doing? You've grown a bit since we last saw you. Oh, we just wanted to talk to your parents, that's all. Do you know where they are?

Helga had also began to count her fingers awkwardly for a moment. The silence was broken when the waiter returned with a few bags. Helga stood up and smiled at him as she took the meal.

Helga: Thank you very much. I shall return afterwards for the pay.

The waiter had nodded and left, meanwhile Helga began to carry and gather her triplets and grab Rosemary's hand. She glanced at Weiss and smiled at him.

Helga: Let's get going then, shall we, love? I bet you can't wait to get in the cozy sheets.
Franziska: (Gives Emma a friendly wave and a smile)
"I haven't the slightest idea." Emma said, giving a shrug before giggling. When Franziska had waved at her, she waved back, wiggling her fingers a little. "But as for how I'm doing, I guess you could say I've been a bit...exsssited." She gave a slight cough and cleared her throat. "I've been learning more about the world, people. New words. Hey, did you know that babies are born when people do this thing called "fucking"? Why do they call it that? I don't....understand it really." She said, furrowing her brow.

~

Weiss tipped the menu over before closing it, holding the dagger that Macross had given him close to him as he smiled very slightly, feeling a little more comfortable around her. She seemed to be nice enough, but it was odd. It was familiar to him to say to least, her voice. But there was something else that he couldn't quite put his finger on as well. But he pushed it off as he followed along.
Jade_23 commented…
What's up with Emma and fucking. xD Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
She's a kid. She's curious... Or, as a kid, loves using swears Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Wind basically explained it xD But she finds it odd Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
well, that, and that's not exactly the 100% innocent little Emma anymore either Больше года
Flynn blinked in confusion for a moment at Emma's words, a slight bit of red stinging his cheeks.

Flynn: ...Ummmm.... I didn't know you'd learn about that so soon... and in that way... Well, I guess the appropriate term for that is sex, but um... It is good in a way that you don't understand it... *looks around for a moment in perplexity* Since your parents are.. umm.. out? ...Do you us to prepare something to eat for you? We can do anything for precious little Emma. *smiles at her as he walks around and observes the room, then sits on a chair for a moment*

Helga slowly walked up the stairs, making sure Weiss and Rosemary were following her. She pulled out the key and searched for a certain dorm number.

Helga: Ah, here we go. *inserts the key in the wooden door and unlocks it, then opens it to reveal a small room with three beds*

She allowed Weiss and Rosemary to go first before entering herself and closing the door. She settled the bags on the table, then her triplets down on the bed.

Helga: Which bed would you like, Weiss? I shall serve your meal right away.
"I appreciate it, but no, I'm not very hungry as I am right now." Emma answered, blinking for a moment. She then furrowed her brow. "Humans invent strange terminology for things...like anus." She paused for a moment before she burst into a fit of giggles. "Or pickles." She began to laugh until she came to an immediate hault. "But there is something that you can do for me, Mr.Flynn. I have a very important question that I feel like you'd be able to answer due to the circumstances of you being acquaintances with my "mother". Now see, Mr. Flynn, I want an honest answer. So please, don't lie to me. Don't try to cover it up. Because if you lie to me..." Her eyes flickered into scaly reptilian slits. "Then I'll just have to tear our your spine and tie around your neck tight enough for your teeth to shoot from your gums and your eyes to pop from your head." Her eyes flickered back to normal. "And I wouldn't want to do that. You both are papa's friends. And I think you both are really nice people from my perspective, seeing as you haven't gotten in my way." Her eyes flickered back to normal. "So, may I ask?"

~

Weiss looked at the beds and picked the one that was the furthest away from the other two, climbing into the bed only to realize that he hadn't had shoes on the entire time. He shrugged, however. He had gotten uses to walking around bare footed for the most part, except when it was too cold outside.
last edited Больше года
Flynn shivered for a moment as Emma told him what she was going to do with him if he didn't answer honestly. He held Jacob closer to himself and hid him behind his back, then inhaled for a moment. But then he blinked when he realized Emma's tone in voice and her reptilian slits. He scooted his chair back for a moment and gulped, looking at Franziska, then back at Emma.

Flynn: Uh... S-Sure...?

Helga smiled when he got into bed, then opened the bags and fixed up a plate. She walked over to Weiss and tucked him slightly, then placed the plate of fettuccine on his lap with a side of fruits. She then handed him a fork and brought a glass of cranberry juice by the bed stand.
last edited Больше года
Emma smiled sweetly again. "Thank you. You've made this so much easier. Now, some time ago, before I first met you, I've seen you before. Keep that in mind, Mr.Flynn, Ms.Franziska. I didn't realize that until sometime after I had acquired the necessary magic for something in my wee little head to come to surface. Now, before I get to my question, I'd like to state that my memories of certain things had been a bit scrambled from...trauma." She wrinkled her nose for a moment with a small sniffle. "But now that I've filed everything in order, there's a small story that I want to tell you. Once upon of time, there were two children, a small, frail, innocent little girl, and her older brother. They were happy with their mother and father, and had a happy life. But then, their mother died. So their father became rather abusive and struck them with his fists from time to time at first. But then it became worse. So bad that both the little girl and boy finally ran away with no food or clothing. They were confused, hurt and lost. But then, they were brought in finally and sent off to an orphanage for the sake of their safety. At this orphanage, they went to this wonderful place called school, and had friends. Now they were notified that they wouldn't be there for long because they had a very nice uncle that had been coming into town to pick them up after he finished a job in a town further off so that they would never have to face the wrath of their father again." She picked at her fingernails as she spoke. "Their uncle was a hunter, but a very good person. Generous, nice. Someone that was cherished. The two children loved him, and he adored them. And finally, one day, he came to get them. And then, a wonan showed up with a little girl. You would know her as Rosemary. And the little girl and her brother was very excited to meet this little girl. She was almost around their age, so another friend would have been perfect. But then...but then the woman turned into an ugly, disgusting, creature. She began to kill. She ate a woman's fingers off. She killed guards. My uncle, being the hunter that he was, wanted to protect us and get us out of there as soon as possible. And I wouldn't have blamed him. But just as he was reaching out to the siblings, his heart was torn out and eaten by the monster. And that scared the little girl. Terrified her to the point that, as said by doctors of some sort, caused her to collapse into a state of shock. And when she awakened, she could barely remember what had happened. But she had also developed...another side. That other side remembered all. But it wasn't strong enough to cone forth. But if it was something that was certain, she loathed the woman and her child. So a few days afterwards, both siblings were forced back into the care of their father, finding out that the thing that had killed their uncle was a witch. A witch. There were searches for the witch, but she was never found. But in the mean time, the siblings took harsher abuse from their father, but then it stopped for a while. But that day...that fateful day, that little girl saw you, Mr.Flynn, while staring out one of the high windows... talking to that witch. As well as a hunter...and what they refer to as a Psychopath." She began to tap her foot gently, going off into a daze as she began to hum. But then she spoke again. "But then, a report of two missing children began to spread around the town. Two children that were also being looked for by the siblings father, for they were also relatives. Julie, and Hagard. I always thought that they had the names of old people myself. But they had run away as well, except that they were able to find a nice family. But do you know where they went missing, Mr. Flynn?" She tipped her head to the side. "A forest. A forest said to have a witch that lived within it. This...forest. Now finally, my long awaited question. I'm sure you're starting to realize it now, aren't you? Because I'm sure you are. Tell me, who was that witch, Mr.Flynn? Ms. Franziska?"

~

"T-thank you..." Weiss smiled gratefully before looking to his food. He put his hands together just as Macross had taught him and mumbled a few words of thanks before he took a small bite from his food.
last edited Больше года
Flynn stood quiet for a long moment as he stared out the window, contemplating on what to say as he processed her words. He then spoke softly in a low voice.

Flynn: I, uhhh... The witch that attacked the orphanage was.. Helga... B-But it was only because she was trying to save her daughter AND the orphans. That lady who took charge there was evil. She was going to force you all in being hunters and keeping you away from the world... H-Helga was green at the time... I... I don't think she knew what she was doing... She was going through a difficult time, I know that... She and Wiezen had split after an argument and they went their own ways... But about the two children who were eaten... I.. I'm not sure who it was, I give you my word... I-I just know that whatever Helga did while she was green wasn't her intention...

Helga: Of course. Ask me if you need anything else.

She walked back to the table and got out the other foods and began to settle her triplets so where she could feed them.
Emma began to giggle at first before it slowly shifted in pitch and tone, morphing into a low broken chuckle. And then it began to rise into laughter, hysterical laughter. "Wasn't her intention?!" She exclaimed. "Is that the excuse you're putting forth, Mr. Flynn?!" Her laughter continued, twisting itself into a lullaby of insanity and loathing as it became less hysterical, ending in a dark hiss. "So, that's what happened to my kib people. They were eaten. And so the Hansel and Gretel story holds truth. But split after an argument? I've been doing a bit of digging around, and what you meant so say was after she left him to die?" A slow chuckle drifted from her lips. "But that is indeed beside the point. What you are telling me...is that her actions were justifiable. And yet she acts as if she's this great, person of light that you all build her up to be." Her eyes changed again, and scales began to spread over her skin, her tongue becoming forked. "Ssso from my underssstanding, if I were to ssstrike you hard enough for you to drop that baby and it diesss, there would be no consssequencesss? I wouldn't be blamed for it becaussse my intentionsss would have been striking you? Ssso what you're implying, from my underssstanding, isss that a innosssent man's life and a good life for me and my brother had to be taken from usss is justifiable because "it wasssn't her intentions". HOW DO YOU NOT INTEND TO PURPOSSSELY RIP SSSOMEONE'S HEART OUT AND EAT IT?!?" She suddenly yelled in a hiss, the cabinets crushing themselves and the kitchen table cracking severely. "Ssso now, she getsss to prance around and act like she deservesss everything in the world right? Like she hasss the right to lecture anyone on what's good and what's bad, right? Asss long as it wasn't her intentions?" Her head tipped to the side. "Ssso she getsss to kill my pet, my uncle, AND my kin folksss and as some how in your feeble little mind, it'sss jussstifiable." Her voice shifted into a raspy distortion. "Well, you know what elssse is? Equal...exchange. You should go home before I kill you, humans." She hissed, the tail of a snake coming out of her lower back and dropping to the ground with a heavy thump. It lifted, and the thick rattle on the end began to shake rapidly as she stared at them under an intense, wide eyed glare. "Now get your shit...and get out."

~

Weiss gave a small nod at Helga's words, taking a few more bites of his meal before drinking some of the cranberry juice from the glass and then sitting everything to the side so he could rest a little.
last edited Больше года
Flynn gulped as he stared at Emma, and immediately stood up when a tail of a snake appeared on her lower back. He looked at Franziska in hesitation, then at the baby, then at Emma again, nodding quickly. He knew it was best to not engage in an argument or less a fight.

Flynn: O-okay... Umm.. Sorry for disturbing you? *clears his throat as he slowly walks and grabs Franziska's hand* ...We'll be on our way now, ha..ha... *quickly drags Franziska and himself out of the house*

Helga sat on a chair and began to cut pieces of the sandwich so that the infants could take smaller bites and snack on them. She held a piece and gently imitated the sound of a train as she delivered the food into Zealia's mouth. She swallowed it and she called out for her mother while giggling.
Franziska: (Clearly unable to respond, as she is dragged by Flynn) W-what just happened, Flynn?
Flynn: ...I don't know... A-And I don't want to know... All I know.. Is that we need to get the hell out of this forest!
The rattling of Emma's tail could still be heard from outside of the house, seemingly having the same volume as it had when they were there, almost if she were right... behind them. However, she walked outside, stopping just at the door before giving a wide, toothy grin while waving and wiggling her fingers just as she did before. But even with the grin there, the thin slits within her eyes still stared at then with a glare. The dark green scales began to crawl over the skin on her feet and arms. The garden and plants around the cabin began to die very slowly and hardened into stone.

~

Weiss yawned a bit, snuggling up under the blanket and watching Helga feed the children for a moment, a smile coming to his face before he turned around, stuffing his face into the pillow and holding the dagger close again as he let out a sigh.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: (Follows behind him, not even bothering to ask any questions and just does as he says)
Flynn shivered as he could still hear the rattling, but he didn't dare turn back. He told Franziska to just look ahead and to not stop until they were out of the forest.

After 20 minutes or so, Helga had finished feeding her children. She smiled sweetly at them as she carried them all to bed, tucking them in and placing a kiss on each of their foreheads. She went back and tucked Rosemary to sleep, then started to clean the table and throw away the empty plates.
Franziska: (Continued to follow, not turning back once)
The rattling of Emma's tail finally came to a stop a little after they had exited the forest, but then there was a slight hiss that followed afterwards before there was silence. Back at the cabin, she had climbed up onto the counter to sit for the time being, her legs dangling off the side of the table while she swung the back and forth. Her eyes gazed across the kitchen, and things began to fly from the cabinets in a chaotic motion, flying passed her but never striking her as. The refrigerator shot through the roof and the floorboards peeled back with the snapping of wood, the stairs crushing themselves and crumbling with loud thuds. She hummed to herself, a hissing adding itself into the mix. Soon, what was once a home was turned into broken pieces of wood, the beautiful grass that surrounded it meeting an early death as ashen strands that stuck from the ground. She lifted her small hand slowly before closing it into a fist, and then opening it while flicking all her fingers at once. At that command, the walls of the cabin fell in an outwards motion, landing forcefully. "My my...isn't this great..." She hopped down from the counter. "I am truly...extraordinary." Her vision switched to one of her slithering companions and she watched as Flynn and Franziska left the forest. "I've never eaten a baby before...I wonder what they taste like..." She blinked at her own curiosity before scrunching her noes. "It smelled a bit stinky..." She gave a huff before she began to skip along a few feet and turned around to face the ruins of the cabin. "Bu-byyyye!"

~

Weiss had fallen asleep only a little after he had drank the rest of his juice and placed his head under the pillow that the bed had offered. But after only a few minutes, he became restless in his sleep, tossing and turning a little. His grip on the dagger that Macross had given him tightened, and then loosened as he came to a point of relaxation. Or so it seemed.
"Weeeiisssssss" Emma's hissing traveled through his head, within his dreams, causing him to break into a cold sweat, despite the warm sheets that he had wrapped himself in.
Flynn finally exited the forest with Franziska, and he came to a pause, blinking. He inhaled deeply before looking at his lover.

Flynn: Okay, so step one: Find Wiezen and Helga. Step Two, tell them what the hell happened to their child. Step three: Hopefully find a solution!

After Helga had tucked in her children and tidied up the room a bit, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She wanted to take a shower, but decided it was best to not leave her children alone. She would wait for Wiezen to do so. Thinking about Wiezen at the moment made a smile expand on her bruised lips as her eyes flickered open. She walked over and closed the window, then took a seat herself and rested her chin on her hand as she stared at her children.
Franziska: I didn't think that a little girl like Emma would react in such a way. Was she always like this?
Flynn: The only possible reason she could act like this is because of magic. Probably black magic. But Emma WAS human, I suppose. She only gained the ability to control it when... *widens his eyes* Uh oh. Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh! She only got the magic when Lilith died! ...wait... So a witch over a thousand years old that has a record of being green is currently controlling a child?! Wiezen's and Helga's child?! No, no, she wouldn't do that. She's Helga's sister.
Franziska: You're saying that someone who's dead is using magic to control a young girl?
"Come on Wiezen, it's time to go now." Macross said, tugging at his arm a few times, though she wasn't really getting anywhere, because every time she tried to get him moving he would just pull away. "You said that would be the last one, and I don't think staying here is gonna fix any problems. On top of that, we need to get around to seeing how we're gonna travel tomorrow to get shit done." She looked around the bar for a few seconds before looking back to him.

"Be quiet." Wiezen growled drunkenly, his ears and tails disguised to where they wouldn't be seen by any of the surrounding humans. "I haven't had a drink since I don't know when, so I think-" He was interrupted by a hiccup, "you should go on ahead. I don't know abou- *hiccup* you, but it's helpin me just fine thank you very much. Maybe it would do the same for you if you actually sat down and drunk something. If not then leave me be. I haven't even had that much and its just starting to take effect."

"Haven't had that much?" Macross raised an eyebrow, looking at the numerous bottles and empty shot glasses that laid sprawled out along the table. "Yeah, and I'm a damn elf running around in a tunic with a sword and doing high pitch yells instead of talking and trying to rescue a fucking princess." She said, rolling her eyes.

Wiezen looked over at her, staring blankly with dull eyes for a moment as he held a shot glass in his hand. "So...you're an elf?"

Macross facepalmed. "I was being sarcastic you idiot!" She let out a sigh. "How much do you even plan on attempting to drink? How much CAN you even drink?"

"I've gotten drunk with an oni that has a giant self refilling gourd of liquor. What do you think?" Wiezen replied in an almost snide manor before downing the liquor in his glass before forcing a smile. But it seemed genuine enough to make the pass. "And this human made poor excuse for it is many noticeably weaker than that. I'm fine...but I think I'll just stay here for a while longer. You go ahead."

Macross was about to say something, but didn't. Instead, she just shook his head and placed her hand on his shoulder, letting out a sigh. "Just...hurry the fuck up. We've got shit to do tomorrow." She said before turning around and leaving, going back to the inn.

~

Weiss began to cough silently as he shifted in the bed for a moment, his breathing become rough for only a brief few seconds before she stopped moving all together. In his sleep, he saw it once more. The same dream from before. The little girl, the tower and the flash of light that struck it. But then, there was more. He felt a sharp...burning pain in his chest. And then, he was...falling. He didn't know where or how, but everything had went black, and his eyes shot open. But he didn't move. His body tensed under the covers, but he didn't move. His heart pounded in his chest, and his sweaty palms clutched the dagger tightly again as he began to count to himself. One...two...three...
Helga had perked her ears at her son's coughing, then lowered them when his breathing became rough. She stood up for a moment and walked over to this bedside, then rested on the free bed that was closest to him. She tilted her head slightly and expanded a genuine smile.

Helga: Are you alright, sweetie? Were you having a nightmare?

Flynn: I believe so. But we can't know for sure until we've proven it. I'll make a tracking and teleportation potion, but we can't take the baby with us, it's far too dangerous.
Franziska: What should we do with Jacob then? There's no where we can possibly take it, and no one who can look after it
Weiss kept his head under the pillow, not daring to lift his head as he heard Helga speak. Instead, he shut his eyes and began to count in his head again. He took in a deep breath for a moment before exhaling and starting to fake a small snore while he laid there.
-
Macross pushed through the door to the Inn, muttering to herself as she came to a stop and listened to it close behind her. She glanced over at the table that she had left Weiss and the others at before she had left to go look for a horse, though running into Wiezen on the way back to get a small something to drink, and noticed that they were gone. They must've went up to their room. She felt around in her pockets before finding her key, but paused when she saw the small pouch sac of gold that she had given to Weiss resting on the chair that he had been sitting in. "That kid..." She shook her head, letting out a sigh before going to retrieve it. Leaving something like that around...he must've forgotten it by accident. Leaving it at that, he turned and made her way up stairs.
Helga lifted an eyebrow and slightly rolled her eyes when Weiss had faked a snore. If there was one thing she knew best, it was to fake things. Fake a smile. Fake a laugh. Fake being happy. Fake not caring. She released a small sigh and kept sitting on the bed, then gently stroked his back for a moment and placed a kiss on his shoulder.

Flynn: I guess we'll just have to take him with us, unfortunately.
Weiss only tensed more when he felt the hand on his back before he relaxed, shrugging slightly when she had kissed his shoulder. He let out a small sigh, debating on whether or not to sit up or to just stay right where he was. To him, his fake snoring seemed to have worked better than he had thought it would. He peeked from under the pillow very slightly, looking around at the little he could see. He paused for a moment when he heard footsteps, but they didn't sound as if they were inside the room.
-
Macross walked down the hallway when she got upstairs, flipping her room key up into the air like a coin and catching it. She whistled a little as she went to her room that was three doors down from the one Helga and the children were in, but frowned slightly when she had gotten there. "Oh come....on..." She groaned as she attempted to twist the key, but it didn't budge. She looked at the room number, then pulled the key out to look at the number that was on it. Both matched. She furrowed her brow for a moment before looking back to the door. "Alright then." She grabbed the knob and twisted it forcefully before pushing her shoulder into the door, forcing it open. "Ow..." She rubbed her shoulder for a moment before going inside. "Hehe, piece of cake."
-
Weiss had jumped slightly at the hard thump that he had heard, but he couldn't help but become curious as to what had caused it.
Franziska: I don't see any other option. So where do we go from here, Flynn?
Helga's shoulders jerked forward a bit when she heard the thump. She turned to the door and inhaled deeply. Her nostrils were able to pick up the familiar scent of Macross. Barely. She turned to Weiss, then to the door, then back at him as her ears lowered slightly at the news she was going to tell him. She didn't want him to leave her again, she enjoyed every second she spent with him even if he didn't know who she truly was.

Helga: ...Macross is back, little one... And I'm sure Papa shouldn't be gone for too long as well. ...Would you like to return the dagger to her? Oh, and the sack of gold as well. Then you can get back into the warm sheets, how about it? *smiles lightly*

Flynn: Well first off, I need the ingredients to make the potion. I have a few, but I still lack some. Let's go to the market and see if we can find anything. And make sure you have a bunch of those fire bottles ready to use.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: Alright. Hopefully we'll find what we need there
Weiss paused for a quick second in thought, and it didn't take him long to realize that he didn't have the bag of gold with him. He began to wreck his mind until he came to the conclusion that he might have left it down stairs. Which meant that someone could have stolen it. He peeked from under the pillow, his cheeks starting to burn from embarrassment. Macross was probably going to be mad at him. He gulped before reaching his hand from under the covers and he held the dagger out ti Helga, not wanting to have to do it himself.
Flynn: *nods at her* Lets get started then. I have most of the liquids needed, I just need a few seeds of mandarins and... I always forget the last ingredient...

Helga tilted her head slightly when he held the dagger out to her. She took a seat on the edge of his and patted his leg gently, then smiled.

Helga: What is it little one? I'm sure Macross would rather much see your beautiful face than mine.