Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 13264

Больше года Jade_23 said…
(Still thinking about a character, whoops. What will yours be to give me an idea? :)
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
(A Hunter from the north :P )
Больше года NocturnalMirage said…
(Hmm... I see that your skills of writing an enticing intro have developed quite a lot! Good job! Thanks for the invitation! Hopefully, when my work schedule stabilizes next week, I will be able to participate. :)
(Thanks. Just feel free to make a character soon, guys. Can't wait to get this RP started. And thanks for taking the time to read this, Mirage :D)
Больше года NocturnalMirage said…
(It was my pleasure, bro! You really put some thought and effort into this, it's clearly visible from the intro. :)
(Thanks. I look forward to starting with you, Mirage. And the others as well)
(Quick question, if I decide to enter as a witch, other demons and monsters can still eat her, correct? They don't only target humans?)
(Only nice witches. Once that haven't killed people. But other than that, no, monsters don't just target people. And if you are gonna be a witch, I don't mind. Just keep clothes on this one... No grass or vines or anything. Actual clothing XD)
Jade_23 commented…
Shh. xD *goes to Google and tries to steal fanart of witches* Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
...Are we allowed to have еще than one character? Больше года
(Idk why I'm into Witches. Literally all my OCs are involved with magic. xD)

Name: Helga Quartz
Race: Monster
Personality: Reserved, quiet, alluring, and flamboyant.
Bio: I'll make one for her as the story progresses.
Picture (DA): unlike the picture, she has long brown curly hair. Also has pointy pierced ears, and wears a loose green dress she made herself. She has a few secret tattoos on her thighs and back she did to herself as well.
Voiced by: Erica Luttrell

(IS THIS ENOUGH CLOTHES FOR YOU WIND????)

(Idk why I'm into Witches. Literally all my OCs are involved with magic. xD) Name: Helga Quartz R
(......... It will do)

Name: Enricho Morgan
Race: Human
Personality: quiet, appears cold hearted
Bio: I'll think of something later
Picture: Not the full appearance, but this is just an idea
last edited Больше года
 (......... It will do) Name: Enricho морган Race: Human Occupation: Hunter Personality: quiet,
Jade_23 commented…
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm too much clothing xD Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I was joking about the clothing XD Больше года
(Do we start or should we wait for others? :)
(We'll wait for today to see if Mirage can come. If not, we'll start, but progress slowly)
Jade_23 commented…
alrighty! Больше года
(Okay, I think it's time we get started with this RP)
(OKIEE. It's 5 in the morning here so excuse me for my lazy writing. xD)

Meanwhile, many many miles away from the destructive town, lived a lonely witch named Helga Quartz. It was early morning, and she was stirring a few ingredients in a bowl. The nymph twitched her pointy ears at the sound of a crow croaking in agony as it squirmed in the blankets. It's wing had been injured by a fight it had with another monster, and Helga and rescued it just in time. She was preparing some medicine to numb the pain of the wing that was now wrapped up safely in a cast.

Helga: I know, I know.. It hurts. It'll hurt more if you keep on moving. I'm almost done, Obsidian.

The crow continued chirping, begging for Helga to hurry up.

Helga: Alright.. I'm done.. *picks up the bowl and sets it on the ground, right in front of Obsidian* There we go. Drink up.

The crow carefully walked up to the bowl and took small sips of it with it's long beak. Helga did not expand a smile, she just stood there in front of the bird, waiting for it to finish.

Helga: You'll need some time to gain back your energy.. You can spend the night here, Obsidian.

(OKIEE. It's 5 in the morning here so excuse me for my lazy writing. xD) Meanwhile, many many mi
Enricho: (Walks through the town, as everyone stares at him, due to his hunting pistols and large sword near his side)

(At least yours had some length XD)
Helga: *once the bird is done with drinking the liquid, she carefully picks up the animal and holds it close to her, then takes a step outside* Hmm.. Some fresh air will do you well.. *sets the bird on the ground outside, giving it some space and taking a seat far from it*

Unexpectedly, a large snake comes upon the scene and attacks the bird, sinking it's fangs into it. Helga quickly reacts at the croaking and sends the snake flying into the lake with her powers. By the time she arrives to the scene, the crow is dead. The witch sighs and ends the crow's pain by snapping it's neck.

Helga: Find peace.
Little Girl: (Watches Enricho as he walks through the town)
Enricho: (Continues walking, not seeming to pay attention to anyone)
Little Girl: (Walks over) Um... excuse me
Enricho: (Stops and looks down at her, almost in a terrifying way)
Little Girl: Are you a hunter
Enricho: ..... Yes. I am
Little Girl: Oh. My daddy's a hunter too
Enricho: Is that so
Little Girl: Yep. He's been protecting this village all his life. He's out with mommy right now. I'm just waiting for them to come home. What are you doing here
Enricho: I've come to kill a Corrupted. I've heard ones in town
Little Girl: But daddy wouldn't miss a monster. No way
Enricho: Not every hunter is perfect, kid
Little Girl: My name's Rosemary
Enricho: Well, Rosemary, every hunter makes mistakes. We're people too, after all (Continues walking)
Helga returns to her cottage after staring at the crow for a good five minutes, then lets out a sigh.

Helga: I guess the thing that never dies is silence and loneliness..
Enricho: (Heads out of town, with Rosemary following behind him) You should head back to the town
Rosemary: No. I know my dad will deal with this monster. You can just go
Enricho: Stupid kid. I'm not leaving while a monster is here. If your dad gets to the monster first, then fine. But I'm gonna keep looking for the monster. God knows he's probably already turning
Rosemary: Well, I'm gonna prove that daddy can kill this monster. Just you watch
Enricho: (Sighs) Damn kid (Walks, with Rosemary still following)
(smol Rosemary)

Helga: Hmm.. I wonder how many monsters will be killed today. Heh, perhaps even me..
(A man and woman are walking near the river)
Woman: Dear, can we please head back
Man: We can't head back there now. I told you we needed to get something
Woman: Get what?
Man: It's in the lake somewhere. We just need to find it
Woman: I don't get you sometimes (Looks around the lake)
Man: (Looks at her, as he takes out a knife)

Enricho: (Walks out of the major part of the town, entering the uninhabited area)
Rosemary: (Keeps following him)
(is that my witch cue? xD)

Helga: *suddenly opens her eyes from the small nap she was taking* Hmm.. Something doesn't seem right.. *picks up the ends of her long dress and vanishes outside with a flash, then continues to walk, heading toward the river and hears the voices*
(Maybe, maybe not XD)

Rosemary: Just you wait, dad will already have that monster killed
Enricho: Whatever you say (As they are walking, blood can be seen from the river)
Rosemary: What's wrong with the river
Enricho: It's blood
Rosemary: (Frightened now) B-blood?
Enricho: You stay here (Follows up the river)
Rosemary: (Stays there, now a bit scared)
Helga: *stays behind a tree and just observes the scene*
Enricho: (As he follows up river, he soon finds the corpse of a woman, sitting in the river) Damn (Kneels down and picks up a red ruby necklace from around her neck)
Man: (Walks over to Enricho, with a knife in his hand)
Enricho: (Turns, and shoots the man in the head)
Man: (Falls back, blood coming from his forehead, now limp)
Enricho: This must have been the Corrupted that I was looking for (Notices the man is wearing hunter clothing)
Helga: *unexpectedly appears behind Enricho, taking form of a human* Hey, you! Drop that necklace! NOW!
Enricho: Sorry, but I don't plan to. This woman must have a family, and I plan on giving this back to their spouse or child, if they have one. (Turns and walks back down the river)
Helga: ...I am her family. Give it to me.
Enricho: Then why weren't you killed? And you don't look to distraught over her death
Helga: Because she was an abusive mother. And I sent that man to kill her for it.. I have deep wounds of her punches and scratches.
Enricho: You must be lying. Corrupted aren't assassins you ask to kill. They kill because that's their purpose. They have no other means of living other than to kill. Why don't you just confess that you're a woman who was hoping I wouldn't come so you could loot her corpse
Helga: I would never steal from my mother. Or from anyone. I am a good person. Very good. And you are testing my patience, boy.
Enricho: Well, perhaps we'll just head back to town then. I'll decide if it's really yours soon. Come on (Gets up, and follows the river back to town) And don't try anything. These weapons aren't for show
Helga: ..To town? ...Uhh.. Fine, no problem.. I have weapons of my own too..
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Walks back with Helga, and Rosemary runs over)
Rosemary: Did you get it
Enricho: Yes, I got it. The creature killed a young woman. She had this (Holds up the necklace)
Rosemary: ..... Is that........ My mother's necklace? No, it couldn't be. My daddy was with her. She couldn't be dead
Enricho: ................. Rosemary, I think your father may have been the Corrupted
Rosemary: ...... No..... No, you're lying. He couldn't have. He was a great hunter. He couldn't have turned. My mommy isn't dead. You're a liar!
Helga: shoot..
Enricho: I'm sorry, Rosemary. Their dead
Rosemary: (Starts crying, unable to accept it)
Enricho: (Remains quiet and turns to Helga) You should be going now
Helga: But I need that necklace.. You do not understand, Enricho.. *suddenly covers her mouth*
Enricho: (Turns to her, his eyes raised) I don't remember telling you my name (Takes out his pistol) Who are you, exactly?
Helga: *widens her eyes at the gun, then looks at the little girl* Are you really gonna use that while she's here? Put the gun down, human!
Enricho: (Shoots at the ground in front of Helga) Your damn right I'm gonna sue it in front of her. I'm a hunter. I don't care what happens, as long as people are safe
Helga: Gahh!! *quickly takes a step back* w-what are you doing? Are you trying to kill your own kind?! *fakes a sniffle as tears begin to flow down her rosy cheeks* I-I'm just lost, okay? I was attacked by a monster earlier in these woods but I escaped! I'm.. I'm just paranoid.. Please..
Enricho: If so, then how would you know my name. It isn't a common one in this region, so there's no way it was just a lucky guess
Helga: *sighs* ..My husband had the same name.. He passed away a few years ago. I have a tendency to call men I meet after him.. I'm sorry.. I just.. I just don't know what to do anymore.. *tears up even more* I just wanted that necklace because I thought I could trade it for some food.. Or a place to stay.. I don't have a home.. I've been staying in these haunted woods, and it's a nightmare! I can't take it anymore!
Rosemary: (Takes the necklace and gives it to her) Here, you can have it
Enricho: Rosemary?
Rosemary: I don't need some piece of jewelry to remind me of my parents. Besides, it would just be another thing to worry about (Hands it to her)
Helga: Oh, thank you child! *saves the necklace in her pocket and quickly kisses the little girl on her forehead* You are very kind! *looks back at Enricho* Too bad not all humans are like you.
Enricho: (Gives an unimpressed groan to her)
Rosemary: I guess I was just taught right
Enricho: If you two are done chatting, we should head back to the city. It gets dangerous out here at night
Helga: You are taking me with you? Ooh, that is just wonderful! Thank you so much, sir! *kisses his hand* I never knew how to get back to the city! Thank you, thank you! Perfect place to get some supplies for my potions!
Enricho: Eh... sure. Just don't thank me so much. (Walks back to the town)
Rosemary: (Takes Helga's hand and follows) Don't worry. Not all hunters are like him
Helga: *grins creepily at the little girl* Oh, I'm very much aware...