Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 9437

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Hey! That was all the scotch that was left down here, you didn't have to go and waste it, I just made it into a drink!" Wiezen exclaimed when he saw her throw away the jar. He groaned, but then looked back the bottle full of gold liquid and sighed. Well, at least he still had that. He closed his book and made it disappear with a small poof of smoke before looking to his food and slowly starting to eat.

Ossiana rolled her eyes at Enricho's comment, her hand moving under the table and grabbing between his legs. She looked over at him and gave a warm smile that had a smirk behind it. "I'm looking forward to it, dear."

Oasis swallowed all of the food that she had been chewing on and slurped some of the green smoothie, stopping for a moment only to look over at Zealia, leaning over to whisper to her. "Soo....I think we may have a serious problem." She said urgently.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: *He gave a slight jolt, nearly choking on his food as Ossiana grabbed in between his legs. He turned to her and whispered with a smirk* O-Oss, you know we're in front of people?
cosmic_fusions commented…
welcome to wiezelga's world Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Their world sucks XD Больше года
Ossiana plucked one of the eggs from her bowl and plopped it into his mouth. "Oh what ever do you mean my love?" She said, rolling her eyes but grinning some. "I am just enjoying zhe delicious meal zhat Helga so zhoughtfully prepared for us all in zhis fine hour."
Enricho: Oh, Oss, you're such a bad liar. *Without warning, he rubbed his hand in between her legs as he pretended to converse with everyone else, smirking as he did so* So, Wiezen, how have you been. I think your beard was slightly longer than last time
last edited Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD But Wiezen's not Чтение though. If Oss is a bad liar then Enricho is a horrible conversation starter Больше года
Yeah...................... Autismo is back :P Больше года
No Jade. That's like saying your not racist because my dad is black. I can mock my own people XD Больше года
Больше года cosmic_fusions said…
"Please, we have enough of that as it is." Jr. unexpectedly spoke as if he already knew what was going on between Ossiana and Enricho before he returned to sipping on his spicy soup. He was going to glance at his mother as he said that, but she realized she was nowhere to be found in the table and that she was not eating with them.

"Hmm?" Zealia held her finger up at Oasis for her to wait as she finished slurping her noodles. After swallowing, she lightly tapped her plump lips with a napkin before clearing her throat to face her friend. "A problem? The only problem is that your still wearing that repulsive color." She commented before taking a sip from her healthy smoothie. She licked her lips and grabbed another dumpling to listen to Oasis's "problem".

Meanwhile, Helga had returned to the kitchen and was scrubbing away the plates and pots used for today. She set them aside for them to dry, letting a few cauldrons soak as before she washed her hands and pulled out the dessert from another boiling pot that was still in use. She cursed lightly to herself when she accidentally burned her finger, draining the boiling water before continuing to finish her pastries.
last edited Больше года
She's wearing BLUE not brown so haha! Fuck Ты Zealia! XD Больше года
....not her shoes though xD Больше года
yes...... Больше года
Ossiana cleared her throat. "Yes, Enricho, I believe zhe young man is correct." She snickered, but also bit her lip slightly as she looked into her lover's eyes hungrily.

"That's because it was, and it was glorious. But Helga, out of her jealousy, influenced the children to try to make me shave and wouldn't stop asking me to do so until I did. But now I can grow it back out longer and to it a light greater than before!"

"And i thought I told you to stop caking make-up on your face when you don't need it. And I'm not even wearing anything brown!" Oasis retorted and looked over at Wiezen before turning her attention back to Zealia, whispering again. "Anyways, back to the problem. Why is your dad so..fucking...GORGEOUS!?!" She whispered fiercely. "I mean, have you seen him!? What happened to the raggedly handsome old dude?!"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: *He gave a chuckle as he very slowly pulled away, his hand rubbing against her thigh as he did so* Yes, I do believe your right *As he listened to Wiezen, he couldn't help but laugh* How unfortunate for you, Wiezen. Well, I look forward to seeing what comes out of it
Oswald: *He placed his fork down at the table, having finished his plate, before he stood up from the table* I think I'll skip dessert for now. I'll go and head out to the shore, if that's alright with you all.
last edited Больше года
"Doesn't matter. Blue and white? Seriously? Are you a smurf?" She scoffed and took another sip from her drink. But at Oasis's comment, she almost choked on her drink. She had to clean the edges of her mouth again before clearing her throat. "Number one: That's disgusting. Number two: That's illegal. Number three: He's not. Number four: His appearance is connected to his beard I guess." She gave a shrug.

Helga could hear Wiezen's ranting from where she stood in the kitchen, rolling her eyes softly to his comments. She made a chair appear behind her so that she could sit in the kitchen counter, resting her elbows there as she awaited for dessert to cool off. Her ears were drooped, resting her head on her wrists that laid on the counter.
last edited Больше года
"No, no it's not. Which is why it makes it completely pointless for you to comment on EVERYTHING I where. At least I'm not dressed like a low rate noble with a sugar daddy!" Oasis scoffed herself keeping her voice in a whisper. "Number one, of course it's disgusting to you because it's your dad, number 2: Complementing someone's appearance isn't illegal, that's dumb. Number three: YES. HE. IS. And number 4:...Uhh...don't really...have anything to say to that except he should keep it shaved!" She paused for a moment. "Also, have you gotten ungrounded yet? I really, really, really need to hide this thing again." She said, poking Zealia in the butt with her stinger to indicate what she was talking about.

"I know exactly what's gonna come out it, a better beard, a more glorified beard, and most importantly, and UNSHAVED ONE!" Wiezen declared.

Oasis looked over to Oswald suddenly, her attention leaving Zealia completely after he had said that he was going to the shores. "Oh no you don't, you're not getting out of it that easily!" She scooted her chair from the table, downing the rest of her smoothie. "Alright, lets do this." Her challenging smirk came to her face, the same one that Ossiana gave when she was going to do something possibly rash.

Ossiana looked over at Enricho, a look of confusion on her face before looking to Oswald, her gaze then resting on Oasis. "Do what exactly?" But once she saw the smirk on her daughter's face, she spoke again, immediately catching on to that look. "Oasis, no."

"Bu--what?! What do you mean no?" Oasis started. "He wanted to do so too--we are so not doing this right now!"
last edited Больше года
"A LOW RATE NOBLE?!?!" Zealia gasped in shock and utter disbelief. "Well." She said, crossing her arms. "That's quite rude." But she continued to answer Oasis's questions. "No, I am not ungrounded and probably won't be anytime soo--" She paused when she'd suddenly gotten up after Oswald announced he was heading out, a look of confusion washing over her face. "Whaaa--?"

"Who's ready for dessert?" Helga suddenly announced, making an appearance at the dining table suddenly. Though her brows furrowed at the current situation, hearing the last of Oasis's words. "Hm? Wanted to do what?" She asked.
Oh, this is fucking great XD Больше года
Too bad we couldn't get Eli and Jr's reactions. Eli would probably be disgusted and Jr. would just laugh Больше года
Oswald: Oh, like I was chickening out. There's no way I'd cower out like that, Oasis. I just hope you can handle what I've got *He gave a similar smirk*
Enricho: *Once he saw the smirk, he couldn't help himself and he just stood up* Hang on a minute, what exactly are you two up to!?
Oswald: What? We were just....... *Once he realised what it sounded like, he became a bit worried and held his hands up* W-Wait, it's nothing like that at all. Oasis just wanted a friendly bout, that's all
Enricho: A... a fight? *He looked over at Oasis* Is he telling the truth, Oa?
last edited Больше года
"Weeeell, it's not like Oswald is trying to get into her pants or anything. Maybe." Elijah snickered devilishly. He shrugged innocently before taking another sip of his green smoothie.
Oswald: *He gave Eli's chair a short but strong kick and whispered to him* You aren't helping, Eli!
"Huh!? Wait, you didn'--did you reallly--" Oasis faced palmed. "YES. That's the truth. And he challenged me, and I accepted." She narrowed her eyes at Elijah. "How about you shove shit where your mouth is, chump."

"And now you are going to decline." Ossiana said firmly. "And apologize."

"No, I won't!" Oasis rebelled. "That's not fair, and you have no right! NONE! You're always getting into things that don't involve you! I will not be made to look like a coward!"

Wiezen looked back and forth between them, his eyebrows raised. "Now now, I'm sure we can just all sit and talk about this." He stood up from his chair calmly. "Let us all take a deep breathe, and enjoy the day's dessert hm?"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: *He placed his hand on Ossiana's shoulder* Now hang on, Oss. Oasis is a fighter. We both know that. We've taught her for a long time. If there is a chance that she can get more practice, than I don't see anything wrong with that *He turned to Wiezen and Helga* What about you two? Are you okay with our children having a friendly roughhousing?
"See! Even the person that's been disagreeing with everything I do today agrees!" Oasis exclaimed.

"A fighter she is. But after her last performance with our sparring I can say that I have quite the right to interfere, Enricho." Ossiana said in rebuttal. "If she wants to practice, she can gladly do so with me again and see the same results."

"You're a real piece of fucking work ya know that?" Oasis's face had become red with fury, her fingers itching at the back of the chair that she was sitting in almost as if she were going to chuck it across the table in the next instance as she glared at her mother.
last edited Больше года
When she was ignored, Helga's ears drooped and she began to play with her fingers, counting them in her mind as the fighting continued. Elijah barely felt Oswald's kick and rolled his eyes at Oasis's comment. He was going to insult her back, but he was smart enough to realize that if he did his powers would probably never return to him. So he kept quiet and did not unleash hell upon her.

"U-U-Uhhmm... D-Dessert anyone?" She asked again, a sad frown for the first time in ages making itself visible on her beautiful face. But at Enricho's question, her brows furrowed as if he has asked the most stupid question in the world. "No." She said. "My son is not going to fight anyone." Her eyes narrowed at Oswald. "Right, Os?"
Oswald: *He looked at Helga. He never could say no to her. He could never say no to the woman who had cared for him like a son. And that is why it was hard for him to respond with an answer* No, mother. I'm sorry, but I can't back down from a challenge. This is what I have to do. Don't worry. If I lose *He looked over at Oasis with a sly smirk* Which I highly doubt I will, it will only be a few bruises. Nothing a potion can't heal
Helga's face softened in disbelief at Oswald's answer. "What did you say?" She had to ask again because she was still in shock. "You're not fighting Lady Oasis." She told him with a stern expression. "No one is fighting anyone at this table."
Oswald: Well, I mean, to be technical, we were going to take this fight outside, mother- That's not the point. The point is, I can't back down from a challenge, mother. I know you aren't a fighter, but I am, and I refuse to back away form a challenge I started
The witch blinked. "YOU started a challenge against Lady Oasis?" She asked in disbelief. "I do not care if thee are a fighter or not, thou are NOT fighting. Especially not against a woman, or rather, a friend!" She crossed her arms. "No, Oswald. I am not having this discussion with you."
"Finally! Someone who gets it!" Oasis said when Oswald had spoke. But then she looked at Helga. "Wait a minute, what's being a woman have to do with anything?!"

"Even Helga opposes zhis, zhat is a parent from either side Oasis. Stop zhis foolishness at once!" Ossiana said, now beginning to rise from her chair.

Wiezen scratched the back of his head. "Well..I think I'm with Enricho on this one. Oswald hasn't really ever been in a real fight with someone that's not drunk." He said. "So how about this. We'll have a little sparring match after, but only after dessert. Helga didn't spend time making it for it to be wasted, and I'd appreciate it if you all enjoyed it first. Well, except Zealia and Eli. They're still grounded."
last edited Больше года
Oswald: *He was ready to continue his argument with Helga again, but stopped once he heard Wiezen's words, and he gave a polite bow* Thank you, father. And thank you, Mr. Morgan
Enricho: Don't thank me, kid. *He got a sudden sense of worry, now that he could see that Ossiana was strongly against this, and how she would feel about Enricho's decision* I... I really don't deserve the thanks *He gave a nervous chuckle, dying out immediately*
"Mom said we get desserts too." Elijah commented after Wiezen's mention of them still being grounded. He slurped the remaining of his spicy soup before licking his lips. "Delish, bet dessert's gonna be even better."

Helga released a very dreaded long sigh, her mind still counting the fingers that tapped one another. "No." The witch said again, her eyes piercing into Oswald's. "Please."
"Oh well my word overrules your mother's because I grounded you first, so don't get your hopes to high." Wiezen said to Elijah, crossing his arms. "And if she even thinks for one second that I didn't mean what I said yesterday them I'll ground her too. This whole I ground someone and she still tries to get you out of it crap is going to stop."

Ossiana looked at Enricho with an expression of strong disapproval before looking at Wiezen. "This is not up for a discussion Wiezen. I will not allow Oasis to harm your son nor to make a fool of herself."

"Oh my god!" Oasis snapped. "Are you kidding me!? You don't believe I can do anything do you?!"

Ossiana sighed tediously. "I will not allow it. And I will drag you home if I have to child." She said, now standing completely. "Mrs. Quartz said no. I said no. Will you not give her respect within her own home?"

"Mr. Quartz said that he could though, and dad said that I could!" Oasis continued to protest.
last edited Больше года
Ossiana: No, Oasis. I'm the only one who gets to beat Ты up! Больше года
Ты сказал(-а) Ты wanted Enricho to agree with Ossiana XD Больше года
XD I did no such thing Больше года
Oswald: *He felt a cold chill run down his spine as Helga looked at him with her piercing eyes. He was hesitant at first before he gave his answer* I-I'm sorry mother.... But I'm going to take this challenge, no matter what!
Enricho: Y-Yes, and.... I still stand by that.... *He looked at Ossiana's disapproving stare, already feeling he made a mistake. Rather than wanting to make a bigger deal out of things than they were already getting to, he remained silent, and tried to change the topic* So, uh, Wiezen, any ideas on what your next beard will be. I hear those styles in East Asia are getting pretty popular in the southern region of this country
last edited Больше года
"Whaat? Seriously? We've literally done everything you told us to do. And we can't even get a small piece of dessert? After that cigarette I so generously gave you? Wow. Just wow." Elijah shook his head. "This is the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals."

"Uuhhm, Oasis?" Zealia tapped her shoulder. "We can do something else that doesn't involve fighting and getting blood everywhere and getting dirty. Oooh!~ How about I do your makeup?"

Helga heard every word from Elijah, but she suddenly disappeared from Oswald's sight and reappeared right besides the human, her fingers gripping at his ear tightly as she dragged him out of the door with her onto the porch. "What is the meaning of this!? I'm saying no. NO IS NO."
last edited Больше года
"Well that's your fault. You should have learned to listen more, and hey, I held up my part of the bargain." Wiezen shot back. "After that scotch I generously gave you too? Hah, try again!"

"The beard is not important!" Ossiana said sternly to Enricho.

"Heey! I resent that! My beard WAS important I'll have you know, it made me look cool and it fit my age! I should...I should kick you out for that!" Wiezen said jokingly, rubbing his chin. Though part of him was actually serious about it ironically.

Ossiana ignored him. "And I will make you shave every last inch from your face if you do not set zhis straight. NOW." She demanded, anger now seeping into her voice.

Oasis looked at Zealia. "W-what? Are you kidding me, you too?! I don't even use makeup Zealia, and you know this!"
last edited Больше года
Oswald: Ow, ow, ow! *As he was dragged, he gave a wave* D-Don't worry, Oa. I'll be back soon *Once Helga spoke to him, he pulled away from her grip and responded* Because, mother, I need to learn how to fight, okay? I can't stay a little boy forever. When a fight shows itself, I can't run away like a coward. And I won't start doing that now. It's not like we hate each other. We just met, after all. We aren't fighting because we want to kill each other. We are fighting because we want to challenge ourselves and learn by doing so. We aren't kids just fighting for the sake of fighting. We are fighters, warriors, wanting to defend ourselves and those we care about. I can't rely on you and father forever, mother. I have to protect myself one day

Enricho: *He gave a sigh. He hated what he was going to do, but he knew that it was the only option. He turned to Ossiana and spoke* Oss, listen. Oasis is a fighter. There is nothing we can do to stop that. She wants to get stronger. We can't teach her anything more than what we already taught her. If she is going to be a true warrior some day, she needs all the practice, all the training that she can possibly get. You know better than anyone that this is not a forgiving world. And I know that Oasis is a strong kid. She won't get herself hurt that easily
last edited Больше года
Ossiana stared at Enricho in disbelief, her eye twitching ever so slightly, her hand reach for a moment as if she were grabbing for an ax that she forgot was there. "Are you...are you serious? Enricho Morgan, are you really going to go against the word of zhe very woman you came to seek help from!? After she so kindly invited you to a meal with her family!?"
last edited Больше года
"ya but i fucked her once so iss aight" Больше года
It's really not, though Больше года
Helga blinked. "YOU STILL CAN'T SLEEP WITHOUT A NIGHT LIGHT ON!" She shouted when he told her he wasn't a little boy. She began to pace around, mumbling in an ancient language to herself. "You don't learn about fighting BY ACTUALLY JUST HOPPING INTO A FIGHT! I'll sign you up in sword fighting if you want. I'll take you to Kung-Fu classes. Anything but this! You're going to hurt each other! Just because you beat up soldiers doesn't give you the power to do the same to Oasis. You can't." She emphasized. "Why are you disobeying your mother?"

~

"Pffttt, your part of the bargain? I've done plenty of things for you grumps. Don't act like that cigarette was the first I've given you. I now know why mine went missing. So please, as your favorite son, as the son you love very much, lemme get a bite of dessert. I need some sweetness goodies. And so do you."

Zealia blinked, raising an eyebrow. "What? I thought you came here to spend time with me, not with my dumb brother. Aren't we friends?" She asked Oasis. "I was going to make art with your face and we can gossip about things and curl your hair and oooooh~ GIVE YOU A MANICUREEE!~" She giggled excitedly.
last edited Больше года
And that's how Oswald and Oasis ruined lunch for everyone Больше года
by being the complete opposite, wind Больше года
That's horrible reasons, Jade. You're wording is terrible XD Больше года
Enricho: *He could see the anger rising inside of Ossiana and it worried him that he had to choose between the two. He gave a heavy sigh, as he looked down at his broken arm* I know that it is utterly foolish of me to do such a thing, Oss, and I hate to see you upset. But... *He gritted his teeth as he had to speak his mind, yet no words were coming out.*

Oswald: Because it's what we both want, mother. We both want to do this! I hate to disobey you, but I can't refuse now. And I won't start refusing now. I understand, you are friends with her parents, and I would hate to cause problems between them because of this, but I won't back out now, okay? I just won't
last edited Больше года
"Are you trying to prove yourself?" Helga finally asked. "Is this all about what your father and I told you earlier? Is this seriously your motive?" She asked him. "Because thou are not making any sense."
Oswald: No! No, this has nothing to do with what you or father or what anyone said. There is nothing else too it, mother. I want to do it, and she wants to do it. Nothing more than that
"Uh, no. That fifteen year streak wasn't a streak for nothing. Nice try again, Eli. And if you really want to go into doing plenty things for people, how about playing a part of bringing you and your siblings into this world and raising you? And feeding you? And this house?" Wiezen shot back with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, and what about restricting some of your magic? Besides, I'm going to be getting dessert either way." He shrugged.
-

"I came here because I was FORCED, So they could leave me alone!" Oasis exclaimed, pointing at her parents. "I don't want my hair curled, I don't do manicures, AND---okay, yeah, we gossip sometimes...a lot of times...--but that's not the point! How dare you question our friendship like that! He challenged me, and I will NOT back down!"

Ossiana stared at Enricho for a long hard moment. "No, Enricho. I said no. The woman of this household said no. Respect, Enricho. Zhat's what zhat is. Have you forgotten the meaning of zhat? Are you really going to stoop to such things just for your enjoyment?!"
last edited Больше года
Enricho: *Her words were true, and he knew that very much. He just had to accept that. He looked at Oasis and spoke, his words sounding broken and hard to let out* I.... I'm sorry, Oasis. But if Helga says no, than she means no. We have to respect that. I know you're upset, but please understand that we have to decline this
"Raising us? Feeding us?" He scoffed. "Yeah, if you take off almost two years of our existence on this planet." He mumbled, referencing the times Wiezen was never home when he was a toddler. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms similarly to how his father would. "You don't deserve dessert, you broke your "FiFtEen yEaR sTrEaK"."

Zealia blinked. "Well how dare YOU put a challenge above our friendship?!" She shot back, her nose scrunching slightly in fury.

"No." Helga repeated for what seemed the 100th time. "You either back down now or I turn you into a frog this very moment and keep you in a jar until our guests leave. I am very mad at thee, Oswald Quartz. Do you like making me mad? Do you seek enjoyment out of it?"
last edited Больше года
Oswald: Why in the hell would I enjoy that?! Why would I get enjoyment out of making the woman who cared for me when she didn't have to mad? I hate doing that. I despise it. The last thing I ever wanted was to upset you and father. But that changes nothing, mother. I can't just decline. I won't be a disappointment to Oasis. I must do this
"So... Thou rather be a disappointment to your own mother than to someone you just met?" She finally asked, her eyes wavering in disbelief at Oswald. "No, Oswald. I said no."
Oswald: *He was taken aback at her wording. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He just looked at the ground, his mood shifting entirely, before he spoke up* I'm sorry you think that, mother. I can't help who I am. After all, I'm only human *He brushed passed Helga and made his way down the road, his heads in his pockets. He didn't want to speak anymore. He didn't want to be here*
"And? I also broke the bodies of the people that attempted to come into our home and murder you all when you were toddlers as well. Those two years, you think that I would have done so if it weren't necessary?" Wiezen said sharply. "So yes, I forgot to add the additional "KEEPING YOU ALL ALIVE" part into it as well. This isn't up for debate Eli. When it comes to the things that I've had to do to ensure the safety of this family which indeed includes yourself, there is no argument for it." He spoke a bit more sternly.
"I told you no. Keep this up and you'll find that dessert won't be the only thing you won't be getting. Because if anything, putting up with constant lip from you and your sister alone is enough to make me deserve a lot more than yourself." He said. "You should learn to be more grateful. Because the things that you have no knowledge of will be the very things that haunt you the most."

Oasis's eyes widened in disbelief at her father's words, looking into his eyes. "D-dad you gotta be..." She paused, taking Zealia's words in as well. And now she felt as if everything was against her once again. Her expression seemed to fight between shock or downright anger, until she just sat back down in her chair hard, her lips in a tight line.

Ossiana sighed and sat back down herself. "Now, may we all await Helga's dessert in tranquility?" She asked, looking around the table.

"I suppose." Wiezen said, taking a seat himself.

last edited Больше года
Enricho: *He looked down at his plate. He had angered both Ossiana and Oasis in one conversation, and he didn't dare to look up to see their faces. He just kept his eyes down at his empty plate, not wanting to say another word*
"Was it really for this family dad, was it? Or was it for you?" He ended it at that and sunk back into his chair, his ears lowering slightly in thought. "you should learn how to be more appreciative..." He mumbled under his breath before excusing himself from the table and exiting the dinning room.

Jr. blinked at the conversation between the two, a spoon of the batter used for dessert in his hands and he slowly licked the sweetened dough off. All he did was shrug and gave an effort of a chuckle, minding his own business. Meanwhile, Zealia sighed when Oasis had taken a seat. She slowly put her hand on her shoulder in a comforting, friendly manner. "It's okay..." She told her.

"Where are thee going?" Helga's brows furrowed when she yelled. "Thou are NOT leaving this household, AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT EXITING THAT PORTAL! Get back inside AT ONCE!" She ordered, pointing at the door.
"Says the most unappreciative child within the household." Wiezen shot back as Elijah was leaving the table, turning to the rest that was at the table. He sighed and stood up, shaking his head before he disappeared from the table himself, taking his bottle along with him.

Oasis just stared out in front of her, flinching ever so slightly as Zealia patted her on her shoulder. "I knew I should've just stayed home." She said finally, standing from her.

"Oasis..." Ossiana sighed. "...Please."

"Whatever mom." It was all Oasis said as she walked around the table and went back to the hall, opening the door to head towards the portal only to bump into Helga. "Oh..thank you for the food you made Mrs. Quartz." She didn't look at her, her eyes remaining on the ground. "Sorry for ruining your family lunch. Apparently that's all I'm trusted to do anyways." She said before she walked passed her, going off in the direction that Wiezen had led them from.
last edited Больше года
And Jr.'s just sitting there, eating in silence Больше года
Jr. just doens't give a fuck XD He's like "This shit don't involve me, go ahead and argue while I enjoy my dessert." Больше года
Oswald: *He ignored Helga. He couldn't respond. He didn't want to. All he did was just walk down to the shore and sit in silence*

Enricho: *Once he saw Oasis stand up and walk out of the house, he couldn't help himself. He stood up and made his way out the door* Oasis, wait! *He passed by Helga, giving a polite nod to her* T-Thank you for lunch, Helga *He didn't speak much at all and went into the direction that Oasis went in*
Zealia's facial expression softened, her ears lowering someone as she saw Oasis leave the house. But then she scrunched her nose again in anger, tears forming in her eyes before she excused herself from the table as well and left upstairs to her empty room. Jr. only blinked, licking the remaining batter on the spoon before his attention fell on the only person left in the room: Ossiana.

"I think you should take your leave now, Mrs. Morgan." Jr. said dully, breaking the awkward silence.

"Whaa--?" Helga tilted her head in confusion at Oasis. "Oh no, sweetie, it's not your fa--" She was interrupted when Enricho bumped into her. The witch sighed as she watched Enricho chase after her daughter, gripping her hair in frustration. Everything was perfect this morning... What happened? Or what did she do wrong? The mother swallowed her knot of tears as she went back inside the house.
Ossiana let out a heavy sigh, already in the middle of rising from her seat to follow after her family when Jr. had spoke. "Yes, zhat much is clear child. My apologies for the misconduct zhat occurred here young Quartz." She said softly before she went to leave, saying the exact thing to Helga as Enricho had along with what she had said to Jr.
But she stopped before she left and pulled Helga into a tight hug. When she pulled away, she gave an apologetic. "I apologize deeply for the trouble we have caused you Helga." She left it at that and was on her way out the door, going after Enricho and their daughter.
-

Oasis on the other hand had broke into a run the moment she entered the surrounding trees, tears itching at her eyes that she refuse to let fall. But against her will, some fell away.

~

Meanwhile in other places:

Judissia stooped on top of a ledge, hidden off to where she couldn't be seen from the street, staring down at the people below through her magnifying goggles that began to move from the center of the street as a large link of pure gold crossed the bridge and was just entering into the town. It was being pulled by four black horses that were dressed in gold colored cloth, the soldiers within the town flanking either side of the carriage in a synced march.
"You have got..to be kidding me...this guy.." She looked over to Rose. "This is definitely the jackpot." Her gaze went to the building across from them, and she gave a thumbs to Kahni to signal that they had been right. But of course, she could see by the dumbfounded expression on her face that she had clearly already seen it.

As the carriage crossed into town it was met by beggars from the poverty stricken areas of the town who were shoved away harshly by the soldiers who marched alongside it, some using their strange weaponry to knock them out of their way.
Oh thank god. Characters who don't have any drama XD Больше года
get wiezen back in here! Больше года
...IN THE SMOOTHIEEEE Больше года
Enricho: *He ran as fast as he could, his injury slowing him down as he called out to Oasis* Oasis, please, you have to understand *He almost tripped as he ran, his broken arm not helping him in the slightest as he followed after her, trying to find her location*

Oswald: *He sat at the shore, looking out at the ocean. A lot was going through his mind, and he couldn't comprehend any of it. His argument with his mother, it was something he hoped never to do, and yet here he was now. He remained at the shore, hoping to at least see Oasis off. It was the least he could do for her and her family*

Rosemary: Man, looks like we made a good bet going after this guy, Jud. What's I first course of action?
Helga was stunned when Ossiana had pulled her into a hug, her arms limp in hesitation. She couldn't even respond to what she'd said before she exited and followed after her daughter and husband. The witch's eyes began to form tears when she heard the door shut, but she told herself to hold them in. Perhaps enjoying dessert with her family would cheer her up. But as she approached the dinning room with a hopeful smile, it soon dawned at her that no one was left seated. Only Wiezen Jr. She sniffed some, gulping the emerging knot of tears again before the first tear dripped from her cheeks. Jr.'s eyes came in contact with his mothers, his ears lowering slightly at the sight of her crying.

The witch attempted to hide her tears by looking down as she began to pick up the many dirty plates from the table, inevitably sniffing. But as she walked towards the kitchen with them, instead she walked into a pair of arms that embraced her in a hug. She found herself within her son's grasp into a tight hug. The plates she held dropped from her hands, but before they could break, Jr. had caught them with magic as he remained hugging his mother. The knot in her throat only seemed to swell when she wrapped her arms back around her son, sniffing violently as more tears began to fall. "I-I-I'm s-s-sorry-- I didn't... I d-don't... I j-just... I t-thought--"

The cracking in her voice made Jr.'s lowered ears twitched, his embrace of her tightening. "I know." He reassured.
last edited Больше года
Oasis blocked out everything around her as she ran, something within her heart bending...bending...bending..
She could feel it in her chest, and by the time she reached the shore where they had appeared from the portal, there was nothing else that she paid attention to. She sprinted through the portal and disappeared, the swirling vortex of light rippling.

Ossiana had caught up with Enricho, right at his heels as they went after Oasis, hoping to catch up with her. She cursed to herself over and over again, not realizing it until she had started to do so aloud.

~

Judissia nodded in agreement with Rose before she answered her question. "We follow and keep low until we can strike." She said, looking over to where Kahni was and pointing in the direction that they were going to go in with two fingers to signal her what they were going to do.

~

Meanwhile in the kitchen, the sound of splashing within the sink could be heard as Wiezen stood there holding his favorite bottle of golden hued liquor upside down over the sink, muttering to himself quietly.
see? he doesn't want to drink either xD Больше года
This is exactly what I didn't want to happen XD Больше года
Well not anymore XD Больше года